Fighting Games: Rated M for Mature Edition

News:
The team Yagami trailer for KOF XIV has been released, showcasing Iori, Vice, and Mature.

Guides:
David Sirlin's ST Beginner's Guide
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4

Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

Guilty Gear Crash Course:
youtube.com/watch?v=jNKMCOU9_Po

Fightcade Download:
fightcade.com/

I don't have the rest of the OP, sorry guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
infinityfgc.challonge.com/
wiki.shoryuken.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
brokentier.com/blogs/brokentierblog/85008065-hit-the
twitch.tv/frionel26/profile
twitch.tv/capcomfighters
neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?15817-Street-Fighter-V-(PS4-PC)&p=272581&viewfull=1#post272581
neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?18222-Street-Fighter-V-(Steam-SteamOS)-Hacks-e-Mods-Tópico-Oficial&p=263747&viewfull=1#post263747
neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?18222-Street-Fighter-V-(Steam-SteamOS)-Hacks-e-Mods-Tópico-Oficial&p=263765&viewfull=1#post263765
capcom.co.jp/sfv/chara_balrog.html
steamcommunity.com/app/310950/discussions/0/357286663681228370/
twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
twitch.tv/bgcallisto
twitter.com/LOWTI3RGOD/status/736635524006301696
twitch.tv/teamsp00ky.
twitter.com/Supernintendo/status/736580263061426178
twitter.com/yellow_motion/status/737097581055094784
piortumble.tumblr.com
twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/737720093652570112
twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/737720189257547776
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/01/ibuki-not-likely-playable-evo-2016-despite-meeting-capcoms-pro-tour-requirements/
capcomprotour.com/capcom-response-combo-breaker-2016-incident/
snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/teams/artoffighting.php
kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/english/history/kofxi_story/index.php?num=ryuko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They should have more Pokemon for pokken.

What do you mean

That's not over-powered as fuck.

Pokken sucks gameplay wise outside of a few characters and their match-ups.

Any of you faggits play Killer Instinct ? or am i alone here, notice this is not an attempt at discussing W10

I own it but I literally can't find anyone in friendlies or ranked that won't rip my shit in with their level 50 character experience.

Why?

I usually find people on my average skill level. unless you are trying to eat more than you can chew here

I'm a bit less on average but that doesn't change the fact that I'm only getting matched with people who already have level 50 on Mira, people with significantly more experience than I have.

What's with logan and fword commentating everything in europe? They're so dull most of the time.

here you go

Fightcade

Download and register for Fightcade here:

fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:

mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Groups and etc

Steam group:

steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

Board:

/fighters/index.html

Events Happening this week:

Week A: SFV (Friday), KoK + GGXrd (Saturday), KoF 2002 (Sunday)

Week B: BB (Friday), KoK + Melty Blood (Saturday)

infinityfgc.challonge.com/

For most fightan in general:

wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):

youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:

sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

Viscant's guide on the learning/lab process:

brokentier.com/blogs/brokentierblog/85008065-hit-the

you best be joking lad

Where the fuck is Yamazaki

and then there is this faggot

Gargos looks pretty cool.

Had a sex, nationality and snake-taming limb change.
Luong might be the closest to Yamazaki in terms of gameplay. Similar deal to Vanessa getting ditched in favor of the new boxer.

Anyway, if anyone has hours to burn watching frogs play KoFXIV - twitch.tv/frionel26/profile

twitch.tv/capcomfighters

Stunfest top 8

Fucking finally

bumping with fightan webms

I hate fighting characters with wings because they are more of an annoying thing occupying screen than they are useful for it's own character or for it's moves. At lest should use them do do shit like riptor's tail

I think Hawkgirl in Injustice and Nyotengu in DOA5LR works fine. But things like Devil Jin and Ogre are just stupid

One more bump, and I'll let my thread die. Post mains. I finally made my own chart this time.

Welcome to fighting games. That's pretty much any newcomer's experience if they get in late into the game's life. The only thing to do is either seek out people of similar skill levels in that game's community and invite them to play with you, or git gud by suffering and learning from the people that beat your ass.

Try to watch replays of your games and diagnose what went wrong. And remember, execution skill and reaction time errors are easy to point out, but that's not the only thing to your game. If you're being forced on defense all the goddamn time, figure out why. Figure out how your opponent used their character to force yours into a helpless state and think of ways to not get into that situation. Trying to fish for combo breakers is risky business, and its often better to just play a better spacing game and keep the pace in your favor. The best defense is to not get hit.

Alternatively, embrace the patience game and become an unbreakable wall with 2 frame punishes for maximum damage.

He has a wing-sweep though. He can also dive kick with them, quad jump and use them to blow back the opponent.

So has Capcom said anything at all about this month's SFV update/character?

not yet, it seems their pulling a last minute one similiar to alex. hopefully balrog/Ibuki? isn't going to be a rushed character. Guile was announced around april 18, so they are definitely behind

Anyone managed to get KI off W10 yet? Can WINE do Windows 10 games?

Also I think I found a Holla Forumsirgin in the wild, surrounded by microsoft shills

Well, 31 happens on a tuesday so they can actually release the next character at the last minute of the month. Hopefully it'll be good since I don't really see Alex or Guile at these events.

Did something good happened at Stunfest?

I don't think so. UWP looks like it would be a pain in the ass to get working on other platforms.

Does anyone else really wish that KOF XIV was in the GGxrd style of graphics rather than what they have produced?

Would there be a huge difference in production costs/time if that were the case?

Team Red has said that from beginning to end a character in Xrd takes from 3 to 6 months to complete, and a large amount of time is getting the shaders right.

Their artstyle is massively time-intensive, and for a game that has 50 characters, I'm not sure it's even remotely feasible without a too-massive team.

Fair enough. That's a shame, really, as I was extremely happy to see the '2D' style continue in fighting games, especially since xrd looks so good.

xian made it to around top 6 so, Fang is actually a viable character for tournaments. Daigo made it to top 8. However Infiltration wasn't there so that's why all the killers went to the tournament.

How ridiculous are the rest of the characters in Xrd?

I undergo an ordeal of full completion arcade mode of BB CS.
How do i Carl vs Unlimited Hazama? It was smooth ride till that point.

Same shit with Makoto.

Wonder if they'll give us the option for custom colors like in KoF XIII and in Street Fighter X Tekken.

Also Vice > Juri hands down

Same shit with Tsubaki.
Well, i don't think that dress fits for wushu. Sort of realistic.

Never had these problems, so I can't tell what you are on about.

deader than usual

this is what happens when your community turns to anime

Does KOF14 have a release date yet?

August 23. Classic Kyo skin will be FREE on the first week. So even if you don't want to get the game at launch but might get it later, just grab the costume on the PSN.

Looking at those beta builds where they only have 4 options for colors, I wound't hold my hopes up.

Thanks, I'll look it up. But there's been a lacking of Alex and Guile on those tournaments. Are those characters not viable?

Everyone already has a main since the first day so it makes sense that they aren't comfortable with the new characters. However, more people are using Alex now that there has been some time to work on his game, for example Justin Wong used him at a non ranking event and got 2nd place. So just wait till after evo for some character variety.

Vega, what the fuck.

This was in the Persona fighter too, right? It feels like a bad idea since it could make newcomers feel like they wouldn't actually need to learn their characters.

It does so little damage that doing the same thing manually without the super in the end still does more damage than the full auto-combo with the super.

Not really. A rush combo does about 30% including the DM. Just look at the damage for normal combos. This is just for the casual people that just want to play every now and then with friends and want to be visually impressed. Or to finish somebody with a Rush combo and watch the salt flows.

Then why not releasing the 6 characters at launch? They're clearly finished if they are releasing monthly without any update patch. I would argue about the DLC store but Capcom didn't even gave any information about that thing and the game is out for 3 months already.

Found a pic of a leak in Revelator's story.

ROBO-KY AND BAIKEN (POSSIBLY) CONFIRMED!

Fuck where'd the pic go? Try again

I'm looking to build a stickless stick from scratch, because Hitbox are faggots and sell for $225 plus atleast $20 shipping.
What are some dirt cheap controller PCBs I can order? I want budget more for better quality buttons.
I'm no stranger to soldering or computer work

with, SFV releasing in the semi early access state as it is right now, I doubt that they finished all 6 characters, especially since they have to balance them with the rest of the cast, and are still trying to get the store open. I am confused by what you mean by saying that there is no monthly update patch? They always take the servers down once a month to update the game. Right now it is on 1.03. Not to mention that Capcom might be using the SFV team to work on other games as well.

Also finally got a date when they are going to announce something

Depends what you want it to run on.

A PC/PS3 Cthulhu is 30 USD, a PS360+ from Akishop Customs is 50-60 USD, and a Brook Universal Fighting Board (PS3, PS4, 360,Xbone, PC) is 90 USD.

right now I only play on PC, any controller PCB will do.

Fingers fucking crossed, but I will believe it when it happens.

I was the same until I started getting better at fighting games, and started getting invited to play with groups of people locally on PS4. IF you are going to the trouble of making a stick you might as well make it compatible with what other people are playing their games on. Future proofing, almost.

Mind explaining why?

There's no balance update. It would stupid to develop and balance only the new character and not touch any of the rest of the cast. So I prefer to think that Capcom already has the balance they want with the 23 characters of 2016.

Also, a character takes time and effort to make. So far there hasn't been any delays for characters but every other stuff like the store got delayed for god knows when. The team is probably working on the "season 2" characters already.

And yes, I said 23 characters as in there's 23 characters for the daily challenges, 23 characters in the story mode and the season pass will bring 7 characters.

The same guy who cracked the betas has been messing with the game for some time.

Also I woundn't hold up my hopes for Ibuki or Balrog. It'll probable be a new CPT thing like new tournament or new pot bonuses for the existent ones. The trailer might drop before next Tuesday and the character will be released like Alex and Guile.

Whens Balrog coming?

Where did you get that image? Anyways when i said balance I meant balance the dlc characters before they launch so they integrate with the current roster.
nice try with the spoiler though :^)

they might announce this weekend

yeah, PS4 PCB would be fine, it works with PC after all. I was thinking of getting a PS4 in the future to play the jojo fightans anyway.
Cheapest ps4 PCB possible, then.

Same month as makoto

The only shit part about Pokken is the ranking system

You'll fight random people in a pool in online ranked I ranked up to C4 an hour ago using Gengar and I get +75 if I beat a high rank but +100 for beating a rank lower than me

That I lose -175 for losing to a high ranked player and -200 for losing a low rank player also

Shits just fucking weird

what was I thinking when I said that, I'm 'tarded.

Well, I fixed it. Sometimes I forget the differences imageboards has with normal forums.

And I said that the DLC characters are already balanced. SFV was made with its 16+6(7) characters in mind.

But, as for the image, I got it from here: neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?15817-Street-Fighter-V-(PS4-PC)&p=272581&viewfull=1#post272581
And there's more here for the debug mode: neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?18222-Street-Fighter-V-(Steam-SteamOS)-Hacks-e-Mods-Tópico-Oficial&p=263747&viewfull=1#post263747
Beta4 already had the Challenge Mode. It was just not ready yet.

Also here: neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?18222-Street-Fighter-V-(Steam-SteamOS)-Hacks-e-Mods-Tópico-Oficial&p=263765&viewfull=1#post263765
He says that every stage is a mod of Bustling Side Street as in every stage could have transitions and interactive parts like the China one. So that rumour about the waterfall stage and Charlie's background art might be implemented later.

In a JP interview, Ishiwatari said Zappa's appearance in story mode doesn't necessarily confirm his playability.

These three showing up in the next revision's arcade release would be more likely than Revelator DLC later down the line is what I'm saying.

Probably the Brook PS3/PS4 PCB, which is 40 USD.

capcom.co.jp/sfv/chara_balrog.html

Her premium costume and concept art is much better than her regular one.

Wait until the next fully-priced, disc only re-release to be announced in 6 months then. Gotcha.
…no, wait. Maybe I should wait for Testament to be revealed too.

Snark aside, thanks for the heads up, user.

Inb4 Capcom's "big" announcement is that the Zenny shop is now functional

I guess I'd be about that salty if my main was still pending, but the console releases aren't very close together at all.

Number one Ryu online is from /fgg/.

He posts webms of himself beating people and sucks himself of with samefagging. He's also a massive ragequitter.

It's hilarious.

I used to go to /fgg/ and enter those fightcade tournaments but after SFV was released, that place turned to be a Street Fighter general with snifffags and tripfaggotry circlejerking.

I also honestly don't get why people care so much for fake internet numbers like ranks. That just encourage players to rage quit more so they don't lose their precious points.

Oh well, have some Baiken.

That's a lotta Baiken! Damn, ASW. If you weren't such fuckin' kikes with your releases…

Looks like she's got a jacket over her shoulders and a goggle-eyepatch. Wonder if they're trying to fish the shipslut audience?

…almost forgot. Where the fuck is Dizzy? Or is it the usual crap they do and she'll be DLC down the line?

ASW equipped Baiken with some upgraded ballistics

She's in the game but she IS DLC though. Kum and Raven are free on the first few weeks like Elphet if I'm not wrong.

She's also Kokonoe's long lost cousin now.

Dizzy is gonna be free the first few weeks when she comes out as DLC as well.

Ah yes, the type of thing that's only bad when Capcom does it. Can't say I'm surprised. Thanks for the clarification.

They basically redesigned Raven to be that fedoralord jackass. Thought that would be enough BB…

The team Fatal Fury trailer has arrived.

Technically, is more like what Skullgirls did. Everyone who got the DLC while it was free, have it forever. Capcom is doing something more like LoL does. It's free until Capcom implements its store. Then you'll have to buy the characters either through ingame points that you grind or with real money.

FOR
FUCK
SAKE

otherwise glad she's finally back, will buy this stupid fucking game i have no one to play with now because she's my favorite

that terry vo sounds wack as fuck, it doesn't has the charm of the 99's and Mark of the Wolves.

Andy looks weird as fuck.

i'm so used to the old line

New Fatal Fury/Garou when?

Is that not Hashimoto?

That's not Litchi

Do I need to own these games on steam to play with this group?

Anything on fightcade is free, which basically means 3rd strike and garou are free. Also why the fuck do we still have captcha?, I feel like I do it every 3 hours.

she's not going to come out until after EVO, probably

Holy shit guys, how do I get better at this game? This reminds me of UMK3, IIRC the AI in that game could see the move you're making and act perfectly to that, it feels like I'm playing that again. I've played MK:KE a few years ago but I didn't have much problem in that, even beating Shao Kahn was easier compared to this. I'm playing on normal btw

Also is the keybind on controller in this game pretty weird? Or is it because my controller is pretty old? I'm still using the controller I bought about ten years ago to play DMC 3, it's pretty identical to PS2 controllers. But I didn't have this problem with MK:KE, in SF it simply feels weird for some reason

But does Joe still moon in his taunt?

Well, pre-SFV Capcom. They majestically fucked up and, in the end, they're the same shekel-grubbers they've always been but, on paper, I appreciate the fact they stopped with the Super Ultra bullshit.
It just gets me a little miffed that these fuckers get a free pass over this kind of shit yet the SF fanbase are the battered housewives (which they are still haven't bought SFV so I might be on recover ).
It gets me bootybothered because Xrd looks great and I really like GG but I don't want to support ASW's current release model. Let people upgrade digitally and I'll be all over it but until then I'll wait for a version that has all the veterans I'd like to have in the roster.

That's no Bullet.
Honestly, they're all terrible so I like the ones with big tits.

From my experience, SFIV's AI has its moments of clairvoyance and it will stuff everything you try to throw at it. I recall in my first days with the game, I got stuck on Abel for about 8 matches and he was just the third opponent.
Eventually, you'll find a pattern/trick that always works but that's no way to get good at the game. The more you play the AI, the more you rely on cheese tactics that won't work on humans and it will only hold you back in the long run because, well, mind-games and 50/50s don't work on a AI.

Side note, I was hoping they'd go with that old alternate design for Baiken's new look. Shame the character move sets don't allow it because some characters could use alternate outfits.

Bullet barelly is a character. I don't remember she doing anything.
All not named Tao.

Also, fuck Noel

As for the design, Baiken with loose hair would make too similar to Ky. So I guess that's why they changed.

And I only buy games from ArcSys on a big sale like Xrd and CPEX had for like U$15,00 some months after the release. I'll never buy on release again after what they did to Continuum Shift.

Why is everyone discussing which is the WORST girl? Fighting fans really are battered housewives.

Which windows are you using? Windows 10 has its own antivirus enabled by default.

steamcommunity.com/app/310950/discussions/0/357286663681228370/

Is there a reason why they are releasing a new Guilty gear a little more than a year after the console version came out? not to mention that the pc version came out 5 months ago? How do you know that they aren't going to release another version a year from now?

Welcome to Arc System Works, enjoy your 50 re-releases.

There is nothing inherently wrong with releasing an updated version of the game that can increase interest, it's just that why is it worth $60 usd? is it dramatically different from Xrd?

On the contrary, we know that they ARE going to release another version another 1.5 to 2 years from now. It's their business model, and has been for a long time.

Any new version is going to be in Japanese arcades at least a year before it sees a console release.

The PC version will likely lag behind the console release date as per usual I don't expect it to have release parity unless they just decide to take the PR hit to sync up their release schedules.

Aside from new stages, the story and enhanced lighting effects/graphics, it's just the characters.

They generally charge 8-10 USD a character, and there's 6 new characters (3 new 3 returning) in Revelator. To negate that, they give you characters "free" with the game if you buy it within a certain timespan. The arcade release had 3 characters (Johnny, Jam, and Jack-O) and the console release is going to have 3 more (Kum Haehyun, Raven, and Dizzy.)

You just shrug your shoulders and buy it, if you want to play the new version.

Have they rereleased a game without a balance update before?

They published Arcana Heart 3: Love Max which had only a balance update and the previous DLC as a whole new game and a Vita version. Consider that at the time, the "real" update (SixStars) which had a brand new character and new Arcana(groove/variation) was already out at the arcades and still today, does not have a console/PC release.

Like I said, you can buy during an almost obligatory sale 6 months after the release.

Bumping with a non optomized and maybe now even viable combo but I think it looked cool

Bumping again with another one.

mystery game tournament on team spooky channel. so far they've played DOA 1 and are now on MK trilogy. pretty funny
twitch.tv/teamsp00ky

SASUGA CAPCOM

Yeah, I know they will announce it this weekend on that tournament, but holy shit, it's like Capcom isn't even trying to hype it up.

>mfw it's the Zenny shop and the last 4 DLC characters

Maybe the VA finally learned how to Engrish better. Damnit.

Killer Instinct pools soon. They're forced to play on the latest patch which was released just today. Should make for some fun times.

twitch.tv/bgcallisto

On a scale of 1 to Platinum Fedora, how autistic is this idea?

No I don't intend to use this for tournaments, only for personal play. This is probably the only thread here that's knowledgeable about arcade sticks, so I want everyone's opinions.

Depends on your budget, because you'd have to drill the holes yourself or pay someone to drill them/lasercut them for you.

If you don't have access to a drill that could fit your average sanwa button size, you'd be fucked out of a lot of money either way.

Looks like SNK is ready to be better than Capcom again

#MakeSNKGreatAgain

You'd have some trouble hitting all the buttons while your other hand is on the stick, my man. There's generally a reason why arcade stick buttons have a 2x3 layout.

That being said, if you have hands like Andre the giant you could theoretically make it work. Making an arcade stick isn't all that hard if you've got some woodworking experience, and are in the right area to get the parts shipped to you reasonably. (that is say that if you live anywhere outside of the north american continent or The Right Parts of Asia you're SOL.

Firebrand says fuck you.

I have a spic father who's collected a metric fuckton of handyman tools, so all I need to do is learn, I'd say.

I think in theory, one end of the "constellation" would act as the "Neo Geo Rainbow", as the other buttons merely being misc buttons. I only intend to use this stick as a simple arcade game stick. The typical Capcom beat em up never went beyond 4 buttons.

As far as a cheap ascii mock-up would go, probably:

……[H]
…[B][C][D]……[G]
[A]………[E][F]

of course, I realize ASCII's probably a stupid way to convey this when everyone probably uses bizarre fonts to display this website.

a lot of things have vastly improved in Revelator.

Oh my holy fuck

I hate to disappoint you, but they only have March of the Wicked King, Unidentified Child, and Conclusion.

I'm a little confused as to why Suspicious Cook isn't in there, though. They pretty much admitted that Faust is Baldhead in SIGN's story.

fuck

Do the have the original Missing Link tracks? I've always loved the compositions there better than the Hard Rock Tracks and XX versions.

No, same case as with SIGN where the returning tracks are XX versions and Keep Yourself Alive is from Overture (not terrible, but weak). I think they added a few more compared to what was unlockable in SIGN, though. I don't have the game to check :X

Black Soul is the only track that's actually from Missing Link, but that's only because it was never re-arranged.

twitter.com/LOWTI3RGOD/status/736635524006301696

I'm both laughing and but a little sad on the inside because while this is hilarious, it also may mark the end of an era in salty fightan moments.

He's been banned by twitch on more than one occasion. He'll be back soon.

Which streamer? I wanna see the vod.

Some one is about to get their beard shaved on stage live at twitch.tv/teamsp00ky. Combo Breaker is fucking amazing

Honestly, I forgot about DLC characters all together. Haven't touched SFV in 2 weeks.

What was the next character?

Man I hope the Nuclear Negro brings up this faggot next video

Balrog was going to be next. We still don't have a trailer or release date for him yet though.

You mean M.Bison? :P

I meant to say Boxer

Nice work.

Bumping with a topic; Anyone here have stories during your time playing fighting games where you got an amazing and/or unexpected win?

One I can think of is when I was playing VF5:FS online a few years ago as Aoi fighting against a Jacky player. We ended up on the french castle stage and we were neck and neck in wins. He backed off and as I went after him he got me with a counter flip kick that nearly killed me. He probably would've gotten me then and there when I was recovering…if he didn't end up landing out of the ring. My heart was racing when that happened and was laughing pretty hard afterwards.

So I need a PS4 stick as I've just remembered I signed up for pools for EVO.

Is the HRAP4 Kai good? I've only used Madkatz TE's before, but I'm attracted to the $50 difference.

IBUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BALROG FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

yeah

Trailer.

Ibuki looks OP from trailer :V

man I was really looking forward to muh fight money. Now I gotta deal with kunai's

Infiltration: Capcom is shit and they need to get their shit together and show more appreciate for us players, who keep this unfinished shit game going.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

[citation needed]

I'm curious as to why they chose to release Ibuki before Balrog.

Because Balrog fucking sucks.

I mean it's good news for Revelator but why?

Not bad. Though I don't mind Ibuki and will probably play as her a bit, I'm still gonna wait for Juri to come back before really getting back into V.

Would like a source on this, but I completely agree with this statement either way.

someone's salty from losing a match at the Crash tournament. But seriously I hope they do some matchmaking fixes. I"m tired of being matched with someone who just played the game for 2 hours

see me next month when he comes out :^)

Juri is going to cause mass salt in one form or another. I can feel it.

Next month is story mode. Gonna have to wait longer, kiddo. :^)

Satsui no Hadou Adon when

I recommend General Mao's chicken nuggets, not advertising tbh, I really do recommend those

It was before SFCrash, in one of the event matches in Korea I think. Maybe arcadestream. Definitely before SFCrash though.

He's also really upset about the loading times in online matches and says he stopped playing because of it, and that it sucks for other players while he mostly practices in training mode so he's okay.

Thank you, Dear Leader.

Why? They could just port her from 3rd Strike I would be happy. I don't even like the vortex shenanigans from USFIV.

Now I'm afraid of asking for Makoto.

The neckbreaker is there.

Watch again. It's just her back throw now. I suppose, Raida is a true command grab now considering the other characters.

Ok who necroed the oldest fighting thred there is another more recent going on

Yuri has an ass slap in her climax cancel.
When is Capcom going to kill itself out of shame?

Quick quest.

Is there any reason to be a "Low tier hero" or retards that say "Im an online warrior"

I just think its just people being retards and acting like clowns.

iktf

Yeah I can see that.

I can do one better

If you like the character but that's about it.

Nigger where are you from? This thread was made first which means we should use it until it dies.

IBUKI
Rolento did this, didn't he?

Tekken 7 coming to Xbone and PC?

twitter.com/Supernintendo/status/736580263061426178

twitter.com/yellow_motion/status/737097581055094784

DORYA

And it seems to be working.

No PS4?

When's Sakura?

PS4's been confirmed for a while.

Welp. Guess this is Juri's default outfit

Looks like Juri also got the same cosmetic surgeon as Aletta Ocean.

As long as no noodle-hair

Turns out Poongko used to go to ArcadeStream at crack of dawn to practice, and even asked for a job there because he wanted to play games so much but didn't even have a console at home.

Good on him for getting that sponsorship ;-;7

I think they wanted to emphasize her going to a ninja high school, but now she looks like a boku no hero character

I thought she went to the same school as sakura and makoto?

nope, officially she goes to some ninja academy. Sakura goes to school somewhere in the rival schools universe. Though the comic you're probably thinking about is the one where she sneaks off to see what normal high school is like and makoto starts giving her all sorts of hell

It is also not the same school Sakura goes to. And Sakura is some years older than Ibuki, Makoto and Elena.

But maybe they could "fix" this by letting Makoto in the same ninja college that Ibuki goes in her 3rdStrike ending. Makoto's story would be about her beating up ninjas trying to get them to her Rindoukan dojo.

Her tits look smaller.

Already accepted the fact Urien and Juri will likely be last so I can keep on delaying the purchase and, at this rate, will get KoFXIV first, anyway.

Polite sage since I'm not really contributing with anything.

Dear god, what the fuck is wrong with her face?

Masked Ibuki - 9/10
Unmasked Ibuki - 5/10

Post the real page.

Overview: Ibuki is still a very mobile character that has a strong arsenal of target combos. This time, everyone's favorite ninja has even more ways to mix up the opponent with the addition of her new glide technique and bomb throws.

Though she still has her kunai, players will have to be more strategic in their use. Ibuki can hold up to five kunai, and once used, will have to find a way to quickly stock more.

That being said, the kunai are still a very powerful asset for Ibuki, and players can throw all five at once to deal good damage.

V-Skill: Tenrai - Ibuki charges up a blast of energy and fires it at the opponent. The distance of the projectile is determined by how long she holds the charge.

V-Trigger: Isshaku Horokudama - In V-Trigger, Ibuki tosses a bomb at the opponent. Holding different directions when the bomb is thrown will alter how long it lasts before the explosion. There may be other ways that Ibuki can trigger the bomb's explosion.

Critical Art: Kachofugetsu - Ibuki sends the opponent flying into the air and performs a handful of ninjutsu seals leading to a large energy blast.

Just me or it's kinda disappointing that the V stuff is just glorified special moves instead of a actual perk/gimmick?

Also, new patch for Xrd adds more story. I dare say they've gone full retard on the character designs. Yes, even more so than usual.

Please no more. Literally 90% of Guile's target combos are shit.

That feel when no links anymore.
SF5 feels as shallow as a puddle execution-wise because of this.

I thought her glide was her V-skill.

Most of the SFV redesigns are worse than the original/classics.
Vega's puffy shirt wa ok but it hid his snake tattoo; his new idle stance bothers me though.
Dhalsim needed a turban & beard to be fully indian?
Guile's rolled up sleeves are bad. Couldn't you get his pilot costume from the SF2 anime movie?
Ibuki's new design is like her SF4 schoolgirl costume with Taki's (Soul Calibur) accesories.

It makes more sense than the boxing stance to be honest.

As for others, they have their alts.

He has that as an alt.

is there a bust chart for blazblue? cause i think bullet might actually be the biggest

You might be right.

Why am I doing this to myself

playing Garou right now, trying to figure out how to get good with terry. is there a training mode on ggpo? also know of any good primers?

Still not big enough for a guy my size

Maybe; I don't mind the arm positions but it's the leg positions of Claw that don't jive with me.

Alex/Ken face mods:
piortumble.tumblr.com

If I want to get a soul calibur for loads of customization, do I get 4 or 5?

When's KOF14?

August 23, 2016

When Kyo graduates highschool

Well, the ROM on AES mode have a training mode. Unless you mean online training mode. If so, you might pray for CodeMystics port Garou the same way they did with The Last Blade 2.

As someone who is a complete beginner at Guilty Gear (I only played around 20 online matches in SIGN) and fighting games in general, is it a good idea to start playing Revelator with Johnny right away or will he be too hard to use?

just play sol badguy

Is Johnny supposed to be hard to use? I'm pretty new to it all, too, but I was planning on playing Johnny in Rev while I sue May in Sign.

Street Fighter V?
More like Delay Fighter V.

twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/737720093652570112
twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/737720189257547776

Was just about to post that. Fucking Capcom.

bravo capcom. I really hope urien comes out before 2017

slight storytime.

Why is everyone underage, Holla Forums?
Sage for blog.

Should I laugh at how ridiculously sad this is or cry because it is so fucking funny a group of professionals could fuck up this badly?

I mean this is exactly how little kids behave when they screw up.

Wow so, in turn for getting a load of both jack and shit for May, we get the privilege of having a character come out the same month as the story update? Jesus fuck, Capcom. Way to make me regret being involved in this shitshow.

More and more glad I didn't give those fuckers a dime.

Capcom is doing an ibuki showcase right now on twitch.tv/capcomfighters

they are also showcasing their incompetence, lack of fucks, and dependance of the broken housewives of the FGC to pick up the pieces that they have just shatted on the ground.

They should damage control their damage control and release ibuki and not hold back characters. I wonder how much salt is in the chatroom since im on my crappy laptop that will melt if it sees a stream.

I will love to see the fallout of them "accidentally" forgetting or missing Urien or Juri.

capcom fighters just said that the evo organizer said that a character has to be out for 5 weeks to be eligible for EVO, so perhaps they delayed her so she can't be used?

To think, this might have been the game I would've gotten a PS4 for

are there any fighting games that are exclusive to ps4 when including pc? of course I'm assuming guilty gear and kof are eventually going to get a pc port.

user, dont please

I REALLY like this guy's stuff

kek

I'd rather install steam than buy a playstation.

Californians are so entitled.

that's too far away, I'm too bored as it is

You and me both
If only he spoke english and I could commission him

sage for off topic

Why do shills lie? Why couldn't it have been good?

anyone know anything about how the netplay on this one is going to be? its nigh impossible for me to play with locals anymore but knowing baiken and robo-ky might come back i wanna play

Story time Holla Forums

I can still win against him but it's the most annoying shit. I'd have such an easier time with another character, especially since I can only get him in the corner every once in a while, and when I do he just bursts me off him.

Holla Forums, how do I become Nose?

I don't think they changed the netplay from Sign.

From what I've seen, they might have made some syncing improvements. Both players have their own loading bars on the pre-match screen.

There's almost no chance of Robo-Ky and Baiken coming later on in Revelator, they'll likely be part of the next revision that'll come in 2+ years.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it, but if you're holding out hope that they're going to be DLC for Revelator, I wouldn't hold my breath.

you're probably right, maybe i'll just get KOF this summer

too many fightin games rot on my shelf because of bad netplay

Call him a bitch then, stuff like that is just retarded.

Oh man get ready for story time.

Moral of the story is fuck people who tell you who to play as because they can't improve or spend time learning the match up.

Is there really not some sort of formula for it?

it's a thousand percent better in Australia, it seems. SFV was laggy as shit, had bad matching, and took so long to load a game I kept thinking my PC had frozen.

So you and three others playing it enjoy it huh

five or six decent people on a smooth connection is fine, mate.

SFV takes too long to get into a game for me.

I think I've become the biggest fuck over the years in fightan games because I get so mad when a character isn't exactly the way I want it. when I first got into fightans when i was in highschool my mindset was always get good, in college I tried to make sure I'm having fun as well as being competitive since I don't have to worry about being bad and I always like to remember why I play fighting games in the first place (They're fun). But I get so flustered when a character or a game is slightly off from what I want. Like ==the fuck==
a great example would be: karin in SFV is great but I can't stand the game being so slow and having boiled down gameplay, while 3rd strike is great but dudley is the closest thing to a character i like and he doesn't quite cut it. Terry in Garou is amazing but the game feels way too choppy for me. Kof 13 is great but I only like 1 character in it and I need 3. i need to get rid of this nitpicking habit I've developed it's driving me away from video games. hopefully kof14 or tekken 7 save me from this. Or how awesome would it be to find out someone modded karin into 3rd strike? btw I'm that same faggot who made the "Where's the pvp" thread awhile back, so yeah probably a lost cause.

If one is only interested in single player content, which soul calibur is better out of 4 or 5

5 while a good game is bare bones as fuck. It's basically what happened with sfv. Good gameplay but fuck all characters and fuck all content.

So go with 4 then? Tbh I'd probably spend most of my time in the character creator and just playing through the arcade mode

Yeah go with 4. It also has character creator and has more than just arcade mode for single player content.

Alright thanks. It also seems to have much less DLC too

Cos your friend is a Capcom apologist?

9 women one-month pregnant do not a baby maketh.

I'm nearly at my boling point….
Ken he ever look ok?

First, POWA WAVE! for great for zoning. If you want a very safe attack to use which can be used for countering jumping enemy's as well enter in a CRACK SHUUU! When mid range a light command BAOWKNUCKU is really great for catching people off guard.

Finally save that BUSTA WOLF for counter attacks or cancel out physical special attacks against you. POWAH GAYSA is used for anti airs, they jump, you smoke them. Also Terry has a sick double body shot if your up close mashing the hard punch. You can chain do that and chain combo into POWA DUNK for good damage.

Lastly, have fun!

Cammy got drilled in SFV…

That's history mode Ken, right? Hair aside, I wish they imported that face to the default Ken model.

Azrael has exactly zero super armor. Those specials you're talking about are most likely 236D and 214D, which have a guardpoint, meaning they will autoblock one hit and only one. They're also hella slow on start-up even if he doesn't hold them down. All his Drive moves are unsafe as hell and if he does them raw, consider it an invitation to fuck his ass.

Also he's a gigantic faggot.

Fan mod like
piortumble.tumblr.com

I felt bad that we can't do Spin kicks into Forwards, it could be satisfying.

Sometimes, Akasuke's faces freak me out in his r34, but this isn't too bad.

I'm starting to strongly consider getting a ps4 for the fightans coming out this summer for it.
It's going to be alot of money, plus the ~$80 it's going to take me to build a stick.
y/n?

Jojo EoH is not a fighter.
It's a beat em up and a really shitty one at that, the only decent Jojo fighter game is HftF

Will be on PC

Hey dweebenheimers, new trailer.

Love the stage, theme and that classic AoF hard hit sfx at the end of the supers.
Looks like they slowed down Yuri's Climax so you can really see that butt slap and she looks a lot more stacked than usual.
Godspeed, glorious Chinese shitlords!

Still sad about the lack of braid though. A big part of Yuri's charm IMHO.

Mika on suicide watch.

Same. Both the braid and Kaori Horie.

Everything else looks great though.

Love the new theme. It is nice to see they're trying on that aspect.

Did Yuri's VA changed too?

I have a similar quirk.

Just accept that your character was designed with a weakness.

Ibuki mains on suicide watch

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/01/ibuki-not-likely-playable-evo-2016-despite-meeting-capcoms-pro-tour-requirements/

capcomprotour.com/capcom-response-combo-breaker-2016-incident/

WE

Her fault for not expecting a wake-up super.

Capcom already made it abundantly clear everyone has to be on their best behavior.
Don't know who this Noel guy is but google tells me he likes to smack his bitch up.
Oh well, dindus gonna dindu.

WUZ

thanks conflagrationcoupe

Something's fishy here, and it ain't this bitches clam.

That's nice.

Just wish they'd stop showing trailer for their PS2 version and show PS4's

Make sure to post in the comment section on youtube. Maybe throw in an "arrow to the knee" joke too.

What is the hardest boss fight in any fighting game?

SNK updated the KOFXIV webpage.

snkplaymore.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/teams/artoffighting.php

They regressed their relationship for some reason but Andy is now dating Mai for some reason.

Also they changed the team order so I don't know who should be the next one. Before it was Kim but now it looks like it's the Official Team with Mian being revealed.

Fuck, I hope that it will be random choices because I really want to know if Sei Kensou is powerless or not and team psycho soldier got bumped to the end.

sorry what

Since when was it a secret the only reason robert hangs around with those losers is for Yuri's pussy?

And Andy x Mai has been a thing since 97 with hints of them fucking

I have no idea.

kofaniv.snkplaymore.co.jp/english/history/kofxi_story/index.php?num=ryuko

Are you me? Also, Alice is one of the most antecipated characters since she comes from the pachinko games/Days of Memories, is taking the spot of Blue Mary on the Women Fighters team and is a Terry fangirl. Still, we have no idea on how she will play.

Pretty much, if they say Robert is "secretly" in love with Yuri, then Sakura "secretly" wants to be like Ryu.

I'm guessing Alice is gonna be Terry's equivalent to Shingo for Kyo.

I'm more curious on how Love Heart is gonna play.

AYY

SNK will make vidya great again.

Well, she actively uses a sword in her "games". So maybe she is a weapon user like Nakoruru or Whip. Considering MuiMui's CDM have a fucking dragon, I wouldn't be surprised if she had some king of flying boat attack as her own.
I honestly think her IP could become something interesting with some kind of adventure or hack'n slash game so SNK can have some that are not of the fighting genre or Metal Slug.

While it looked like a very obvious touching it was so fast there is no way he even got to feel her ass at all. Maybe originally she didn't even think someone touched her that way, but just bumped into her.

From the text you can see that it was not her to make the claim. Someone else did and she "confirmed" it. White knighting at its best.

he dindu nuffin
are the sjws going wild about this or is he excused because it's natural for niggers to rape

why cant I post

It's too late Capcom banned him from any CPT events for this year.

there was a sticky earlier, apparently ip addresses are fucked and you just have to wait it out. it took like 24h before i could post

I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't even the one that "confirmed" it. Some kool-aid drinking white knight official just saw the video and made this whole thing happen

Considering Andy mostly avoids Mai like the plague, I doubt it. Wasn't Hokutomaru adopted?

Pretty slick animation for a pachinko. Then again, at the time, SNK went all out on those.
I just hope she has a coherent set of moves and not be one of those "Prop-Fu" characters that make random shit appear with every move (I used to like those but the NitroAquaBungoetcs really cheapened those types of characters).
Has potential for sure but muh Princess Athena Okami/Ni-Oh/Shantae hybrid ARPG doe
Polite sage for OT nonsense.

I thought he was just a Shiranui style student just like Andy.
Just like Dan is learning the fine arts of the Kyokugenryu karate. And Todoh too

It has no impact. I'm disappointed.

Am I the only one who likes Pokken

Yes.

That's a shame

You know, this actually disappoints me. He always delivers unintentional gold.

what fighting games have the best hentai

Being a lorefag with Guilty Gear, I have so many questions but I'm gonna have to wait until I get it. Kinda fucked myself over only a bit though.

Same here. I'm avoiding any wikis or other sites that would spoil more than what was shown here till I get the game (though it raises some concerns for me regarding a particular character after seeing those pics and her fate)

DAMMIT CODEMONKEY THAT'S NOT THE PIC I UPLOADED!

The fuck is 'TheOnBlastShow' and why is this faggot defending the gay nigger and saying he'll vote for chump.

Nice community cucks

Nice community fgc, real nice.

Best stages?

RIP Poongko

He made these a while ago

SF Perfect

This one for it's stage "music"

He also did these I think. I thought they were pretty comical. I never saw those two pages, thanks user.

NEW THREAD