NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE OFFENSIVE

IT'S TIME TO STRIKE, USING THE ENEMY'S TACTICS AGAINST THEM.

We now have the strong upper hand in the fight against the left. Their lines are now shattering to pieces in the face of overwhelming numbers, strength, tactics, and memes. We have them on the backpedal now more than ever with the recent events of the firing of John Cardillo coming to pass. Now is not the time for celebration, or rest.

Now is the time for us to take the fight straight to them, as they struggle to regroup.

The user here has it in the best words. They do not fight with honor. They fight with tactics of lesser men. Therefor, I suggest we use their tactics against them, as well as continue the assault as we have for the past year.

Their playbook: steelonsteel.com/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals/

Organize ITT. Plan elsewhere. Mods should anchor all planning threads to avoid detection from those who may be watching, and listening.

They have tried to stamp us out. They tried to Stump the Trump. They failed on both accounts. Now, we slap them back with everything they've thrown at us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage because what the fuck do you want? I'm supposed to read Saul Alinsky's Rules For Faggots and do what, exactly?
Holla Forums is like a gorilla :^) army. Holla Forums attacks when opportunity or necessity arises. Holla Forums is so effective because it moves with the fluidity of precision.
When Holla Forums sees an opportunity (Safety Squads, doxing those who threaten Trump, etc), it reacts in blitzkrieg fashion. The opportunity must be there, though. We all understand how to beat leftists. Everything from harassing advertisers on anti-white websites to calling their job and getting them fired. What is needed is a worthy target and campaign.
You can't give 1,000 soldiers rifles and then just tell them to "wage war." There must be a plan, a reason, an opportunity where victory is possible and produces tangible results.
So where's the war? What's the strategy? What soft targets can be hit to maximize damage?

Im with this guy on that note. Although the enemy cant figure out what we're doing either, which still leaves us at an advantage cause we don't even know what we're doing. Yet whatever we're doing is working. I think it's time to dismantle the media's echo chamber and further discredit Washington Post as a rogue CIA op. Jeff Sessions' "russian involvement" (same as flynn coincidently) was I believe to be first leaked by wapo. (need verification) Wapo will continuously keep pushing this narrative as other MSM orgs still put wapo on a pedestal of "jornalistic integrity."

You're supposed to read that, understand their tactics, and use them against them. Pretty standard stuff, half of it is what we're doing already. We already have the knowhow. Hell, you said it yourself. But it is time to move past the guerrilla tactics, and switch to something more scorch the earth.

We have our targets. Hillary Campaign. Antifa, the limp wristed anarchists they are. And we all know our end goal. The people at the top, wiggling the puppet strings to make them dance to their tune. This is why the thread is here. To organize. To prevent plans leaking, that is why I also said to ' Plan Elsewhere '. If done here, such threads should be anchored, and such planning done quick.

You want a target? Aim for wapo, and furthermore, the drones who continue to support the MSM, as just said.
Destroy the supports for the building, and the building will fall.

The violent Right simply must be revived.

Hi shlomo. No, we shouldn't lower ourselves to the level of the chimp outs we've seen.

I didn't know we ascended to a higher status after WW2 en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Or we can just sit back, do what we do, and let them hang themselves.

They are done user. All they have left is to go full retard, kill a Trump supporter during a counter-march (lel) and give us carte blanche to Guantanamo Bay every last one of these subservients.

Fighting according to a doctrine means your opponent can anticipate your moves.

live.washingtonpost.com/live-fix-20170303.html

They want OUR questions on politics. Let them hear it…

Wew.

Have you no sense of honor?

Bumping my own reply. I want to cause a D&C with journalists and wp execs

Good goy

Rah! Rah! First and ten! Do it again!

What the fuck is the point of these threads that advocate nothing in particular?

Bump

Great idea, bro. What if they just come to this thread instead though?

There's no such thing as honor. That's just some bizarre shit neocons made up along with "principles".

You reserve honor and morality for your own. You do not use these things on your enemy who do not wishes them upon you.

When it comes to the removal of the enemy, there should be no concessions of effective strategy and overall options to dealing with them.

Because we came from a nihilistic background, before we went into natsoc lore, we are very familiar with many dirty and outright "evil" tactics against them lol.

I am not even ashamed for being such way because it allows the whites who are honorful and bound to duty, to exist without having to deal with these rats.

also our liberitarian friends drove this point pretty well in pic related

During the era of the Roman republic, there was one instance in wich the roman state let its honor aside to deal with a strong foe.

That foe was carthage.

This.

Damn. JIDF faggots are at work overtime here preaching their Jewish non-violence tactics to the their plebes.

Man, imagine the Holla Forumslack boards of 1770s — "Thine true strength lies not with shooting the redcoats, but with nonviolently creating woodcut reliefs pointing out how hilarious and unkempt their teeth and hairpieces are!"

GTFO with your Jewish faggotry. We should be goading the left into action. Spinning them into a frenzy of violence that will eventually spin out of control so that we can 'righteously' hit back with our own violence. So we can say "see we were just defending ourselves". While we commence with RWDS actions.

To be fair to the people of the time, memes were used then in a similar fashion to how they are now.

this
we are the hero the white race needs
we gets our hands and minds dirty to preserve the innocence of our flock

This, no step snek did what it needed to do.

Honor is reserved for conflict between Aryans, not subhuman parasites.

Honor only works against an honorable enemys, against those without honor total inhumanity is required. Fun fact, the root word for honor turns into (hu)man, mensch. Without that they are not even man, literal subhuman.

By Roman standards, what Julius Caesar did was bretty fucking great. He wrote that book about himself as propaganda for the Roman public and they fucking loved him for it.

Honor is for fellow whites not for trash that conspire to have us all killed.

This. Hardcore, or go home.

Quality trips. Quality post.

It'd be terrible if some evil doers war v& these peaceful and progressive people because it's totally illegal and dishonorable. Please never do that.

I know how we can defend ourselves from it though, Antifa are renowned for their elite haxx. Make sure you change all your default passwords, since 80% of devices use factory defaults and offices are littered with rogue access points, make sure your official Holla Forums office isn't filled with them. Google broadcast on endpoints also seems to have some exploits, please make sure you turn it off!

Not the ol' "make them play to a higher standard with their hands tied behind their back while we continue hitting below the belt" again. You don't get brownie points, or karma, or anything but a cock slapped across your face for playing "fair and square" and occupying the moral high ground only means that it's your shins in stabbing range now.

Kikes utilize the tactics that they do for a variety of reasons, but the main one is that

THEY ARE EFFECTIVE

I read it and I officially have no idea what point you think you're making.

Get out of mind mind hatepol, stop knowing everything i think or im gunna blush

Just do it lone wolf. We'll know.

This is what is truly meant by
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
When waging a war for the very existence of your people there is no room for honor, only victory.

Had a feeling these laws were kosher.

Here's an easy way to stick it to the left: find the most influential online left groups you can, with the most likes, retweets, etc., join some of them and LARP as the most assholish SJW you can.

It's very effective. Nothing can wreck a community quite like a woke as fuck POC transwomyn who barges into any conversation not involving POC tranny issues and screams about how no one is checking their white cishet privilege. And of course no one can ever question a thing you say or else they're a rayciss privileged muthafucka. It's like posting in god mode.

But maybe we shouldn't discuss this openly. Wouldn't it be a shame if leftists started suspecting all the new members in their communities to be natsocs in disguise?

Now I'm not gonna call you an alphabet soup shill, but this awfully suspicious agent- er, I mean, user

(checked)
You know what the Jews don't do? Violent, hands-on slaughter and mercilous extermination. Shooting Palestinians with .22s doesn't count.

they are for irl

user is slightly different