What do you want to see from LUDENS?

What do you want to see from LUDENS?

So far the rumours suggest its an open world sci-fi action horror set in the future where the eva suits of dead people take on a life of their own using the dead persons skeleton as a frame and a weak sense of identity and most go insane ala snatchers.

What do you want from that?

First and foremost replaying MGS5 lately makes me so badly want to see kojipro tackle more urban environments. MGS5's world was fun, but felt so wide and empty with nothing to do but listen to tapes between sections.

Theres lots of little things i want to see but first and foremost more urban stuff, more tight corners and mazes to navigate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Open_world_video_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's going to get sued by konami.

I have no doubt they will try no matter what it is. Pachinkos going down the toilet so bad SNK is getting back into vidya, Konamis going to be hurting real bad this time next year.

I want a good, fun game.

BAN THIS MANIAC!!!

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

If you don't know what you're talking about, it's better to remain silent on the issue rather than reveal that you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Konami has extremely diverse holdings and is doing great.

Honeslty, I liked every single game Kojima has ever made. I even enjoyed MGS4.

At this point anything he makes will be at least enjoyable and worth playing.

I am worried about the fact that he isn't with Konami anymore. It might be a small chance, but there is the possibility that everything good he has ever made was because of his relationship with Konami.

After all pretty much all the MGS games were created with a huge spite against Konami forcing him to work, and it's one of the reasons why they were so good.

I'm just kind of excited to see what's going to happen. Even if the game isn't stellar, if Kojima's involved it's still going to be a wild ride

Fucking dropped already. MGS V was terrible because of the shitty open world.

Goddammit Kojimbo, not again.

Kojima is and was at his best when he wasn't working on MGS (see Policenauts, ZoE2, Lunar Knights). I'm quite excited, he is a good director that knows how to mesh gameplay and storytelling while not taking himself completely serious, as well as being hated by hipsters for whatever reason.
I'm excited.

Hold on a second, what's so bad about that?

I liked MGSV like that. I like Dark Souls and EVEN RACISM too like that.

Konami shill pls. Japans political left is making a massive push to legalise gambling. This means grey markets like pachinko become 100% redundant and just like they already have in countries like korea pachinko will crash entirely. Its why every company other than Konami is getting OUT of pachinko right now.
Konamis stock has only gone up because they are trying to push pachinko in the west by selling to places like vegas and the pachinko groups are hoping to jump to control this western pachinko because the homeland version is about to die. They are buying in to what they hope will keep them afloat.
and capcom also has resturants and gyms and it doesnt cover the losses of their main revenue streams. Konami is focussing on mobile games and pachinko and one of those pillars is about to go through a catastrophic collapse.

First time I see any sort of autistic crafting this shit is getting dropped

It's the new meme user, keep up, all open world is bad and has always been bad because Ubisoft and Rockstar have fucked it in the last few years

RDR was kinda good though, easiky better than anything Ubishit has pumped out on the last 9 years.

rdr is better than anything ubi has put out since the ps2 era.

I honestly even liked GTAV's world.
I don't get the hate.

MGSV's open world could've been done much better, yeah, but it was way above average either way.

Theres a tiny section of africa in MGS5 where you go through a foggy valley and it plays stuff from PT on the radio, that shows promise for the idea, more than capcom snapping up the pt people not currently at kojipro to make resi 7.

Posting instantly verifiable information makes me a shill? Really, nigger?
>by every metric available it looks like they're succeeding, but actually they aren't! listen and believe!
You're just embarrassing yourself at this point. Instead of doubling down on your fuckup, just admit you were wrong and next time don't be so quick to jump the gun and run your mouth when you could have spent 2 seconds verifying that what you were about to say was categorically false.

I just want something fun and goofy from him.

No

Dark souls world is connected but it's connected through various designed levels. It's not an open world.

MGS V was one of the worst open world games I've ever seen. It was empty as can be, there was no reason to wonder about. Everything looked the same, generic and boring. If MGS V had focused on Designed levels instead of building an empty pointless open world the game would've been better.

Even ubishit makes better open world games than kojima. MGS V's open world is absolute garbage and you're retarded if you want more of that.

Because stocks go up forever and never fluctuate, keep up the keyboard warrior shit bro, gotta back your boy good guy konami right?

Dumbest post of the week

That's not an argument. Would you like to try again?

I think you meant to quote yourself there user. MGS V is the worst example of an open world. There's nothing in it besides a few bland bases every once and awhile. There's no reason to explore. It's a pointless open world. Even ubishit encourages you to explore their shitty open worlds.

Though I doubt you'll care mgs v fanboys are pure cancer and can't accept any falws in their game.

I feel like this may just be an opinion.

Bases have a bunch of different ways to be infiltrated, the parts between them are just scenery that is easily skipped by fast traveling.

You're not supposed to explore, the open world is there to connect everything together to make it feel like you actualy have an area of operations, instead of everything being disconnected.

Like the good retard ubishit player you are you are conditioned to believe that only one type of open world exists, when there are in fact many more. Dark Souls, Pokemon, even MGS1 are all open world, just different kinds.

You're not supposed to explore it, if not around the areas to infiltrate to see what the best strategy is. You can decide to approach from pretty much any direction and will most likely have always a different outcome.

You're so closed in your belief that you have heard so many times that you can't even accept when something doesn't fit into your standards.

At least I don't spout bullshit and actually have reasons for my opinions. Stay buttmad

No kojima garbage.

What the fuck am I reading? Are you seriously defending the bland, boring, and empty open world by saying it was intentionally made to be shitty? Fucking hell m8.

I don't even like ubishit games but their open worlds are still better than MGS V

It's not, it's a series of levels that connect together it's not an open world game.

They are you retard, being a fanboy of anything is bad.

It wasn't that GTAV had a bad open world, it's that compared to GTA IV, it's bland as fuck. GTA IV had dozens of interesting buildings you could enter. Houses, car dealerships, clothing stores, bars, sports venues, restaurants, and so on. GTA V has clothing stores and ammunation, and I guess gas stations. Everything else is replaced by the phone. While the world might be bigger, the amount of stuff you can do in it is quite smaller.

Lol no, Watch_Dogs and AC are both utter shit of the highest degree.

Open world is there to make the game feel more connected, it has literally no other point than that. You're saying it's pointless because you're used to seeing maps that are filled with completely pointless objectives to make it seem like there is something to do, when there actually is nothing.

Not to mention the open world is largely part of a feature that Konami cut related to user-created missions, but that's a whole different story.

I'll quite wikipedia for you here

You're a dumbass

You don't know shit

Agreed, I loved the world building, but most of the city was pretty pointless. A lot of those bulding can be used for the multiplayer editor though, which makes for really interesting arenas for deatchmatch and other modes.

Not sure if that was intended, but it kinda world.

had a stroke there

Problem is that devs are throwing that design as a feature, 2015 was the year of the Open World if you remember.
The design isnt bad if done correctly, but some faggots here are pissed off by it and are disregarding every game that has that.

Yet having an open world that's empty does the exact opposite it makes the world feel fake and disconnected. Those "completely pointless objectives" serve to connect the world. When you play the witcher 3 and you find some random town that serves no real purpose it helps build the world and connect it together. Having a lifeless empty husk of a world isn't a connected world.

Well if you wanna just go by Wikipedia it doesn't even have dark souls in it's list of open world games, so good going there buddy.

I'm not the one defending a lifeless empty open world as a feature ;^)

Says the guy going to Wikipedia for definitions.

How, tell me fucking how that makes any sense.

You're not even supposed to explore the open world, you're supposed to drop in one place, and if you want to move you have to use the fast travel. The only reason why the open world is there is to give you more freedom and make a sense of the outposts.

You're, once again, approaching this with the Bethesda mentality, where you just overfill the world with completely pointless shit to reward brainless players that have no attention span, and need constant gratification and sounds telling them they're good so they won't drop the game.

Yes because this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Open_world_video_games is clearly a complete list of all the open worlds ever released. It doesn't matter that dark souls falls perfectly under the definition of open world, because it's not listed on this page.

You are, however, the one defending Ubisoft and Bethesda open worlds. Which quite worse.

You are a fucking retard

He didn't say they're good or that he likes them, he said they're better than mgs v, which is hardly an achievement since the whole game is shit.

He praised them, that's pretty much saying they're good.

Get fucked.

??????

He didn't say they're good, moron. Reading comprehension??????

He fucking said why their open world are good
what the fuck are you talking about

this

Come on, now

Sounds cool
>tfw this is just a rumor
>tfw no games where you play as the suit

Make it on PC and without Denuvo.

I predicted his next game would be a mech horror game.
Looks like I might not be far off.

Good gameplay like MGSV, but with a world less empty and actually finished.

This game ill show once and for all if Kojima is a hack or not

You fags better not get hyped, just saying

What are you going to do about it?

Maybe they'll sell MGS to Jimbo after they go bankrupt.

I heard Kojima decided to check on recent western titles and now wants to combine the experience he had with Fallout 4, Heroes of the Storm and Sunset.