Saturday Night Horror Thread

Spooky greetings, Holla Forums

>Why is there still no good R34 of DreadOut

Also, let's have some webms to get into the mood

Will to live dwindling.

This is quality waifu material right here

But is it worth it if the better part of your dick is missing or necrotic afterwards?

You sound overly concerned about little things.

Story behind this one?

Allegedly this took place somewhere in the badlands of Saudi Arabia. As far as I'm concerned, it's fake, but I don't have that many horror webms to boot.

Well there's no need to call his dick small

I think Sadako from The Ring really would be a sweetheart if only someone would give her a hug.

But be wary, the has balls. Inside of her.

No horror girl dating sim?
That is very surprising. You think Japan would have made a game like that years ago. Jesus Christ, they made a pigeon and dinosaur dating sim.

Well, monstergirl dating sims are horror dating sims, in a very extended way.

Uh, guys? What the fuck is this?

Your average day in Russia.

Deep Sea is scary.

So is Ito.

It's reasonably scary.

He make a Bird/Human hybrid using his own sperm? What the fuck was that and was it even legal?

Can a biologist explain what this is? How come nobody reaches out to this absolute madman and studies his work?

Someones whom is pretty good at special effects.

Doesn't really make sense on biology. Chromosomes and all that way too far apart for any sort of conception to take place, and there's a whole bunch of marker proteins or whatever it was called that tells a specific spermatozoa to look for a certain egg, and be able to penetrate or even fuse to the ovum.

Its a hoax you tards.

Fuck, I would have thought Holla Forums would have remembered last time this was posted, or the time before that.

olleH?

The guy's voice is way too panicky to be credible. Also, what device makes this kind of video format ?

I thought Nightcry was supposed to prove that wrong? Was that any good?

Also playing Alone in the Dark 1. Gonna use a manual for it, but it certainly seems impressive for the time. Music still does a good job holding up the atmosphere inspite of its now dated visuals. Wonder why this wasn't remade in an REmake style.

Sunless Sea has a creature like this in it.

Skip to about 2:58 to see it

I enjoyed parts of NightCry, but I wouldn't really call it a good game. To many bad design choices and bad animations.