"Hotline Miami" tier violence

I'm looking for movies with extremely graphic violence. Mostly looking for melee kills but vicious gunshots and explosions will do the trick as well. None of that slasher "horror" bullshit, though. I'm only looking for crime dramas and action thrillers. If a head doesn't get busted open, it isn't gruesome enough.
Recent movie I watched that was in this vein was Brawl in Cell Block 99 and I want more.

This shit has another 90+% reating on RT and it looks like a fucking B tier piece of shit, fucking embarassing, fuck Bone Tomahawk too

Looks like dogshit.

Do you even read? This isn't about this movie.
Tell me about movies you've seen with extremely brutal fight scenes.

You're a cuck. It's not B tier. It's Asian/European type filming, watch more than capeshit faggot.

No. Posting that webm tells me you have shit taste and don't deserve nice things.

You don't even know nice things.
I should have posted the fucking hammer bitch from The Raid 2 but I went with a more recent movie instead.

Kys you enormous faggot I watch a shit ton of films, the fighting is so obviously staged along with the camera work its fucking boring stupid embarrassing shit.

Fuck off back to Rick and Morty

fucking loved Bronson

ooh
cutting him deep, there

You don't have a high enough IQ to make that request.

these last 5 don't have the style of Hotline Miami like

Kill Your Friends

and

Dobermann

+1 for Hobo with a Shotgun. Pure, unadulterated kino.

idk, I rewatched it a bunch but the last time I did, I realized that it gets pretty cringy once the hooker becomes the stronk womyn.
Also, that Plague movie is never gonna happen.

Rutger Hauer's alive?!

pretty sure he's still making movies in 2017.
He just VA'd a video game.
pretty good.
would have made a better movie though.

and has a shotgun

You saw The Legend of the Holy Drinker ? His best role.

End thyself plebeian

KYS fam you have shit taste

Vahalla, Pusher and Man Bites Dog are shit. Agree with the rest.

You saw the rest? Which is the first one you recommend?

Should doth speakth again i'll have ye limbs quartered, filhty pleb

They are all good. A Serbian Movie is a comedy though.

Fight Club and Drive
Both are Holla Forumscore so you've probably already seen them.

I just watched Brawl in Cell Block 99 and I was a little let down. The actual gore was good but the fights leading to the gore were extremely fake.

Check out The Raid and The Raid II: Berendal. They have the best violence. You'll need to use subtitles but it's worth it.

The gore was very shittily done. It should have been more wet. Everyone should have been pooling out at the end. The floor should have been covered in blood. The chinese guy would have destroyed Vince Vaughn in a real fight but this was his best and maybe only good role.

Holy shit, you nigger, Valhalla Rising is the purest kino.

I hope you're talking about the Chinese guy, cuz Vaugh was great in The Internship.

I'm talking about Vaughn, I really don't like anything he's been in minus BICB99, and it's just pretty good.
The chinese guy is just some guy who's good at wing chun.

Who sees movies without them?

You ever been in a fight?

nobody here has.
I've only been in a scrap that ended pretty early because I broke the kid's nose with the back of my skull.

Universal Soldier Day of Reckoning

that's more like it.
the kind of fight that makes onlookers stare in horror.
the kind you lose your girlfriend over, even though you were just trying to protect her.

Try City of God OP

OP asked his gay sex to be colorful, not painted black only

nice day for a.. bat fight

found the jew

If you weren't a retard, you would realize that the "slow" pace of the fight scenes was an intentional stylistic choice. Modern fight scenes use all sorts of lightning fast kungfu bullshit, you can't even see most of what is going on. For some reason, the idea of overwhelming the viewer has become popular.

In Brawl in Cell Block 99, they sometimes hold the poses for longer than realistic so that you can see or anticipate what it happening. The strikes land and have visible effects and we are given time to process that as well (and imagine the pain).

Instead of a billion stupid punches that all blur into each other and thus have no impact, you get to see each strike and imagine how painful it would be for you.

Also, instead of "epic" fights dragging on for 15 minutes and hundreds of meaningless blows, in this flick damage quickly accumulates and the fight ends with a distinct finish.

The clip from the OP is the most memorable fight scene in years.

t. brainlet

top kek

Thank me later. Also see: The Woman

You fags might want to watch Ki-duk Kim movies

who?

Kek de Kim

Check out Riki-Oh The Story of Riki, you will not be disappointed.

Didnt read all that text, you should realize that the direction is just shit tier and get over it tbh. You like the smell and taste of shit.

I hate Rick and Morty too faggot, you are special

Jesus christ, that's fucking rich. I heard about the director shilling his shit here but he can't be that blatant.

I think Robocop is still the most disturbing movie to me, in terms of violence. When I say Robocop, I mean the only one that exists.

fuck htat hot