Shit Lore Thread

Name a series that has worse lore than Assassin's Creed. Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Ford
docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US
archive.is/MS24q
unomaha.edu/news/2015/01/fertility.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulton_and_Park
homefront.wikia.com/wiki/North_Korea
homefront.wikia.com/wiki/Greater_Korean_Republic
amazon.com/Homefront-Voice-Freedom-John-Milius/dp/0345527151
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charley_Parkhurst
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/George_W._Bush
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Dick_Cheney
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Al_Gore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Although I don't particularly see any problems with these (except for Lenin of course), I'll bump because this sounds like it can be an interesting thread

Word for word, image for image, filename for filename this thread was posted like a week ago.

Some people just keep trying huh?
OP, try to find some shittier lore, the only actual image that makes me think this is shit as I've already said, is the lenin one

not OP but
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Ford

That's the flimsiest fuckin piece of plot ever.

And that's just lazy and obnoxious.

Jesus, I never realized how awful AssCreed was. I thought it started off as just a shitty ripoff of Prince of Persia, now it's actual Marxist propaganda.

/lefypol, pls. The idea may sound good on paper, but the whole thing is impossible to implement. Not in our lifetimes, at the very least.
Yes, I'll take this bait with a side order of fries, please.

Reminder

Any game that is written by leftists is shit by default.

BioWare is right up there.

It's not bad for the Jews that created it. It kills lots of goyim for them.

Why Holla Forums is getting progressively shit.

Every now and then you gotta take the bait. Otherwise life is fairly boring.

If life gets that boring then you should put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger to teleport you to happy go fun land of death and suicide and eternal hell you pathetic scum.

What about a mix of technocracy and communism, akin to Star Trek?

ebin

wow, rude

People have hashed that point out a million times over.

The day you can invent a machine that takes a few people to make infinite amount of anything anyone ever wants, then you can have your communism.

The thread is about what happens when leftists are given the freedom to write anything. Just look at comics.

You mean the Federation? What a Mary Sue would be if it was a (space faring) civilization?

Well, yeah, it could work if it was the ultimate masturbatory fantasy for mentally ill communists, yes.

You know I'd love a machine like that, but I'm also kind of terrified of the entire world sitting on its ass doing nothing and having no purpose because infinite resources

Star Trek, much like communism, relies on the leftist's fundamental misunderstanding of the human mind.

It presumes that people will actually want to work when there is no incentive for them to do so. We know this ends up in mass starvation and millions dead because that is exactly what happened in Soviet Russia and Maoist China.

Leftists are mentally ill and should be shot on sight, least they fool the population with their drivel.

Well, considering 3D printers are a thing now, we just need to make them factory-sized and powered by treadmills.

But user, we have to give them the freedom to write their shitty shit or we're as bad as they are.

Bittorrent protocol does this.

One of the greatest inventions in modern computer science. Guy should have gotten a Nobel laureate. No more artificial supply constraints.

Needless to say Hollywood was not pleased and his work went largely unrecognised.

Masterful channeling of the "muh freedom of speech" cuck enablers. Bravo.

Next we have to let ISIS butcher us on the streets because otherwise we are racist and as bad as them. We need to let niggers riot, loot and burn cities down because otherwise we are as bad as them. We mustn't point out the blatantly obvious because we are Nazis if we do. We must only remind our "allies" (and only them, never the leftists) that freedom of speech is a sacrosanct right that must be defended even if it kills us and everyone we care about, because we prove we are better than them that way (not that they'll give a shit while they are busy dancing on our graves). Remember user, virtue signaling what an enlightened little liberal you are is the single most important thing you can do with your life.

Or we could act like a healthy and sane society and purge organized, alien, subversive and hostile elements that wish us harm from within our borders.

:^)

Assassin's Creed doesn't have a lore.

It has the crazy cosplayer of Hugo Strange rewriting the worse fringe stuff from Holla Forums and /x/, then cram it in games.

I mean they straight out set up Lenin brother as a member of the good guys (the guy that assassinated IRL Alexander the Liberator, the Tsar that liberated the serfs in Russia and was well on his way to make Russia a modern parliamentary monarchy. IE they made a good guy the man directly responsible for essentially every atrocity happened in eastern Europe in the XXth century)

It has a lore.

Anything and everything that makes communism look bad is a Templar plot. Anything that doesn't is the Assassin underdog valiantly fighting against the white patriarch… I mean, the Templar order.

Imagine if you could fly. Would you need to invent airplanes? Of course not. You can already fly. But without airplanes, how would you ever invent space travel? Just look at birds. While corvids and parrots tend to be very intelligent, oftentimes more-so than mammals with much larger brains, what do they apply that intelligence too? What have dolphins done with theirs? Very little. Apes alone possessed the perfect combination of limitations and advantages to ascend into humanity.

With an unlimited amount of what it could want, humanity would have no need to advance. There might be some still pushing for more and more, of course. And there certainly would be those few still searching for more. But the rest would simply be peripheral. And in time, they would come to be despised by their betters, who certainly have no reason to be benevolent. The end result would be far from pretty.

The only way any of these scenarios work is a mass purging until humanity numbers only a few hundred, all the genetic superiors of society. Good luck implementing it, though.

I'm not saying you can't defend yourself from some cunt coming to kill you because Allah wills it, you gibbering moron. Anyone who forces political agendas on entertainment media is the enemy.

I must have not conveyed my sarcasm well enough. Apologies for that.

But they are the direct result of letting leftists spread their propaganda unchallenged. This is what happens when you let them dominate the narrative, and that always happens when cucks scream "muh freedom of speech".

You don't tolerate the intolerant (and leftists are intolerant), simple as that. You don't tolerate subversive and hostile fifth columns in your society, because they will flood the country with "likeminded" people that hate you as well.

While I agree in principle, I disagree in practice. One must actively keep leftists out of communities, and root out any that have slipped through, least they are allowed to fester.

Can barely be called lore.

star trek was a post scarcity vision of the future

Assassin's Creed lore is the most cancerous piece of shit out there. The entire thing evolves around shitting on unpopular (or irrelevant) people in history. Byzantine Greeks after they got conquered by mudshits? They're templars, goy; Ottomans were the good guys :^). Crusaders? Same thing. Oh, British loyalist during the war of independence? Templars, all of them!

It's really fucking distasteful - the historical victor is aways the good guy, and the people defeated are painted as demons. I mean take the Templars themselves and consider who they were and how horribly fucked over they got in the end.

All of Assassins Creed is based on pissing on those that won't get defended today. Worse yet, and you're not going to believe this, many fucking cretins actually think that the shit in those games actually HAS HISTORICAL BASIS!

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the vast majority of the bad guys just so happen to be white as well. Just a coincidence.

It likely is less pozzed than what they are taught at university.

Put your faith in common sense. The regressive lefties/SJWs are already facing a significant backlash because more and more people on both sides of their race/sex bullshit are waking up to the fact that it is exactly that: bullshit. Unempirical, illogical, inconsistent bullshit.

The sheer fact that so many comic book enthusiasts are riled up about the feminist push into their space proves that not everyone buys their crap, so I think the average Joe is smart enough to recognise and resist when a leftie exercising xer's right to freedom of speech becomes an abuse of that right.

History always repeats itself, because humans are by nature distrustful, ignorant hypocrites. When you deny freedom of speech you simply make more people determined to deny yours. He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster.

Worst part is that they simplify historical events into duality of two forms of communism. Both sides are fighting for their own multicultural globalist utopia.

Years ago, right after Brotherhood (I think it was that, I'm getting lost in the titles), my classmate in high school had a presentation inthe art class about Leonardo Da Vinci, and made the hwole presentation about how he helped the Assassins against Templars.

I hope your teacher gave him an F.

You rang?

You know what? This offends me, the fact that you played that cancer of franchise like a litttle good goy for so long fucking offends me. Yes I am triggered

Serious dude, jokes aside, kill yourself

I say that unironically

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Oh fuck you, there is no common sense to be had. We've already tried it GG's way and it ended in a wet fart.

I wish you bottom feeding faggots would just stop helping them externalize blame to a non-existent fringe. There is no SJWs, there is no "regressive left", there is no third wave feminism, there is just leftism and the wreckage it leaves behind.

And I bet you'll keep saying that right until your country becomes minority white. You'll keep believing in the victory of reason and rationality till the moment Ahmed and Jamal gut you like the kafir pig you are.

There is no reasoning with the left, there is no common ground. Any and all reprieve they give you is just a grace period for them to reorganize and start anew. They will never stop until you make them stop, not with words, because they can't reach people living in another world entirely, but with bullets.

They've been "riled up" like beta enabling little faggots for 15+ years and it has done fuckall. DC and Marvel have stayed the course and redoubled their effort in making them understand they are not welcome and can fuck right off.

All proof to the contrary, as the past 50 years have shown. Where is the anger, where are the people telling the leftists to fuck off when they start their "religion of peace" spiel when another bunch of mudshits decides its time to slaughter them like cattle?

America has suffered the nigger plague for 200 years, and they then go an elect a nigger for president. Your faith in the common man is misplaced. They are servile sheep, moderates mean fuckall.

You're right, and when things get really bad you'll see how being an apologists serves you. I bet you Commissar Ahmed and Jamal will care, or even Hauptman Johan, when they put you against the wall and shoot you dead for being a fence sitting "muh freedom of speech" do-nothing.

How are you not embarrassed writing this shit? I can picture you writing this drivel and getting that warm and fuzzy feelgood feeling all virtue signaling cucks get when they parrot their muh tolerance muh reason muh ethics vomit.

Even the first AC wasn't great. Open-world was still somewhat novel back then, but God damn it was repetitive, even for its time.

The teacher just said something about "Interesting I didn't know any of this. I'll have to look it up later" and gave the motherfucer an A.

I've never been so ashamed just for being in the general vicinity of a person before.

you should kill him and your teacher

But Destiny has no lore.

The teacher was a leftist cuck, wasn't he?

Sounds like he was just dumb.

I'm worried he was just enabling a retard and didn't actually care.

You are a fucking cancer of the society. Trying to be the mediator who always comes up with a compromise and sucks the cocks of both sides, thinking that way he'll somehow look wise and smart, and that both sides will like him. Just fucking kill yourself already you fucking cuck.

This. The first AC was the same set of missions several times over. It was novel with the parkour, which was great, and playing as a shady murderous fuck was pretty cool, but it fell flat with most other things.

She was an old bitch with shit for brains that liked modern art. She wasn't leftist, she was just a fucking idiot.

It was a tech demo, that's all it was. What's worse, AC2 failed to do anything beyond give you more repetitive shit to do recycling the same mechanics you use endlessly in the story missions. And on top of that the games lack any semblance of challenge.

Thematically, they're just as hollow. There's much that can be done with factions that want peace and freedom and find themselves on opposite sides, but leftists gonna be leftists.

Female, working in education and liking modern "art". Leftist cunt.

Ask half of the retired population, the ones that can actually afford to live comfortably retired. Most of them pick up some sort of part time job anyways because they want something to do with their days.

This isn't that complicated. Some user explained this to us. Anyone have a screencap?

Why don't you ask me, who isn't a boomer race traitor if I like being worked like a dog for shit pay, likely into my 70s, with miserable "benefits", just because they went and wasted in a single generation what our ancestors spent 2000 years creating?

You might not be surprised with the answer.

Officially the worst IP in gaming.

Nigga have you read this?
docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US

Clean the fucking tinfoil out of your ears. You sound like a Texas soccer mum bleating that 'The muslims are coming!' every time you see one on TV, you contemptible prick.

Because, newsflash, the public at large doesn't care about ethics in video games journalism. That's not a cause for people to rally behind, that's obscure internet drama that the media gives John Doe a biased view of because he's forty-something and too fucking dumb to learn the story himself.

And still you deny objective reality. People have nuanced political opinions, you dumb cunt, not every liberal thinks whitey must die and not every conservative hates niggers. Christ, read some fucking news.

pic related

Because, the 'beta enabling little faggots' made a few chan rants and reddit posts about it, and that was it. If you want change, get off your arse and make it happen.

The media doesn't like to show it because they don't like to admit that racism even fucking exists, but it's there. After 9/11, after Hebdo, after pretty much every attack by muslim extremists, the right rears its head and screams over the internet. And fuck all happens because people very quickly realise that Yusuf who lives down the street didn't fucking shoot anyone, you moron.

I'd say they mean everything, given the current political climate where frothing retards like your good self aren't given the time of day. You need to appeal to the masses if you want to change anything.

Tell you what, when that happens, I'll probably regret not having spent my days as a howling-at-the-moon Neo-Nazi. Shame it isn't going to happen.

At this point I'm fairly sure I'm not going to convince you of anything, so I can't see much point in continuing. I hope you one day realise the irony of whining that nobody listens to you when all you do is talk drivel. Talking is not enough. You must make people listen. You don't make people listen by raving about da muslamic conspiracy.

Because you're an entitled millennial who needs to find some way to spin the narrative so it's not YOUR fault you're a lazy piece of shit who doesn't want to find good paying work.

Yes, the boomers had it easier than us in many aspects, they also had it worse. Quality of living has only gotten better as the years progressed. 10 to 1 odds says you have, in your pocket or nearby, a device which is capable of accessing the entirety of human knowledge with no need for any sort of wires. Even charging that device can be done wireless now.

They may not be able to empathize with your struggles, but you sure as hell aren't able to empathize with theirs. 40 years ago the world wasn't nearly as connected, getting ahold of people was much more difficult. 40 years ago the threat of nuclear war was much more believable, so were the thoughts that America could be attacked in a legitimate war scenario. These are things we don't even think about today.

But continue being a waste of oxygen complaining about how hard and unfair life is. I bet >>>/reddit/ can sympathize.

It's so easy to root out contemptible apologists like you.

Fucks like you will be first against the wall, no matter who wins. Rats like you disgust everyone equally. Also, pic related.

I wasn't talking about GG's retarded excuse for virtue signaling, I was talking about their methods, that are based on the idea that their enemy is capable of seeing reason, or that the common man gives a fuck.

Moderates don't matter. They didn't matter in Germany in 1933, they didn't matter in Iran when the Shah was deposed. Moderates do fuckall.

And I don't give a shit what excuses you give, you are all traitors, either actively plotting against the West or acting (like you are) as a "moderate" smokescreen for the leftists that do.

Do you think you can reason with ISIS? I'm curious, despite all evidence to the contrary, what makes you think that ideological zealots can be made to see reason? Your own smug self assurance in the righteousness of your ways?

But that's exactly what you don't want to happen. You want to let them continue unopposed.

And an anti-racist to boot. My oh my, you really are hitting every stereotype in the book. I guess Yusuf dancing in joy at all the dead kaffir is just an expression of grief for practitioners of the "religion of peace".

The future holds one of two possibilities in store.

First one is that mass immigration continues unchallenged and by the middle of the century Western nations are not majority white anymore. By that point, or earlier, the aliens will be far too powerful to remove, and will simply hijack the democratic process to turn Western countries into mirror images of the places they've fled from. In such a state you get killed for being a Christian or atheist white pig.

Second alternative is that enough people get angry to put the right wing into power, in which case brownshirts start bashing anyone they don't happen to like (as in, you) into the pavement.

So, to summarize, no matter who wins, you lose. But keep being a fence sitter, I'm sure virtue signaling will make everyone like you eventually.

I actually think it's impossible to be worse than Ass Creed's lore because they didn't even fucking write any of it. They just took history and butchered it with a bunch of conspiracy theory-tier bullshit.

That actually made me tear up a little bit.

Whenever one of those fucks calls me lazy or entitled, or tells me to go look for a better job, be a man and find the supervisor and shake his hand I only feel pity they won't live enough to see the end result of all the shit they championed.

What a comfort when I have to go to sleep at night knowing I likely won't live long enough to see retirement.

And what a struggle it was. Have you seen the housing prices then and now? Have you seen the job requirements? I had to get a masters degree in law to be a viable candidate for a job, they could get that shit straight out of high school.

They also didn't have to life in a multicultural hellhole.

Yeah, such horror! You're a fucking joke. If you had mentioned the Great Generation you'd have a leg to stand on, but boomers are the most entitled and privileged shits on the planet.

And today I have to fear Jamal robbing me in the street or at home, or Ahmed coming to blow my office up. And then I have to fear that in my 70s my country will be a brown shithole full of subhuman savages wanting to kill me.

So, no, I don't feel any empathy for the boomers. They can all die.

Does ubisoft do remake/reboots? I think they just release sequel after sequel and milk shit into the ground as long as they can. They give zero fucks about actual story, quality control, gameplay, mechanics or truthful advertising.

I'd say they give many fucks about not to offend anybody important with their story, which is why you get that big notice about AssCreed being made by multicultural team of different beliefs every time you start that chunk of shit up

If they only kept it at that.

That's a good summary, But I like pic related's summary better

It's a real cluster fuck, man

This can't be real.jpeg

Hold the fuck up, I could swear that that part wasn't there before. I'm pretty sure I'd have remembered that shit; that has to be new.

IT'S REAL
archive.is/MS24q

AssCreed Syndicate.

Figures. Glad I stopped caring about that shitty IP when I did

The Star Trek Lore actively tries to kill you.

Ass Creed's still tops it for worst.

Remember this is a man, not a woman dressed up as a man (poorly at that), but a man.

this makes me want to vomit. how are christfags alone not up in arms about this schlock

Did trannies even fucking exist at that time? They couldn't take their hormones or get surgeries or anything like that.

You do realise that the pic you provided just proves the other user's point that whites are becoming a minority, right?

why the fuck was that niggers post deleted?

Are you mod? Did you get pissed that nigger proved you wrong so you deleted his post?
Don't tell me the Holla Forums circle jerk has extended into Holla Forums as well.

Also whites are outbreeding minorities.
Blacks and latinas get pregnant more often but more of their pregnancies end up in abortion.

That isn't true at all, at least in the US.

i don't think there are any records saying as such (at least none that I would trust), although if you want my own opinion i would imagine probably; deviance has been around as long as humanity has

the difference is that we're talking a time period where any kind of deviance whatsoever was generally met with out and out violence, so i guarangoddamntee that none of them would be "out and proud" about it. I mean, shit, people were still fagbashing in the nineties, the revisionists saying that "different" people have always "belonged" are exactly that, revisionist

It is
unomaha.edu/news/2015/01/fertility.php
There is a better source that breaks down the abortion effect as well.

No. That's a very modern delusion.

That fag didn't prove anything, though. I think he deleted the post himself because of the picture (it really made no sense given th context).

Nigger, all of Europe is dying out due to low birth rates, with only the immigrants making up for the deficit. I doubt the US is much different in that regard.

Already provided evidence, I don't know about Europe, and frankly could give two shits less.

He's point was that you shouldn't censor shit period, not even lefty garbage.
You are a fucking short sighted idiot, if you cannot figure out why that would be bad, but I'm sure you have larped on Holla Forums for so long you consider your opinions facts now.

This is all going according to plan. A mongrelized, balkanized population with no unified national identity or culture is easy to control and set against each other. Studies have already shown that multicultural societies bring social cohesion and trust down.

When you country is full of brown and black minorities that don't like each other, and especially don't like the white natives, it's incredibly easy to manipulate with them.

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say here. Nobody likes people like you specifically because they know they can't trust you. It's why fence sitters are always the first ones to go.

They already did. Mudshits in Rotherham and elsewhere rape millions of white girls and nobody does anything against it. Mudshits slaughter close to 200 people in Paris and nobody does anything about that. They blow up an airport in Brussels and nobody does anything about that.

What they do instead is constantly remind them that it's their fault, that they are racist bigots if they look with wary eyes at Ahmed, Yusuf and Jamal. They good boys, they dindu nuffin, they religion of peace. The fact that there is a clear problem with the Muslim minorities in the West and nobody acknowledges it should give you all the proof you need. Apparently, the people doing the killing aren't the problem, oh no, it's the kaffir pigs that made them do it.

Guess what? McCarthy was right., the Soviets did attempt and succeed in infiltrating, and most of the people he pointed out actually were spies or were in danger of becoming such due to being hardcore leftists.

Oy vey.

Because they lacked better targets, cuck.

Oh, but you do. You defend Muslims, externalize leftist blame by pinning it on some nebulous fringe that in no way says that every leftist is thinking, pretend racism is in any way wrong. And you wonder why I have trouble distinguishing you and some other Marxist parasite?

Yeah, they just danced in the streets. That can in no way be regarded as support, that's just them dancing at random for the glory of multiculturalism.

lel
Do you think nations are something that exists in a vacuum or something? Nations are their people, if you replaced all Germans with Turks it's not Germany anymore, it's Turkey.

Analysists that can look at the numbers, crunch them and figure out what is going to happen? Did you know that Germans in the age bracket of 20 to 30 are already a minority in Germany?

Oh no, I'll be in the crowd cheering the brownshirts on as they bash your brain in.

back to Holla Forums with you faggot, stop trying to co-opt this board like the stormfags did with Holla Forums

Go fuck yourself.

Calm down bucko

Ah, the good old "Hispanics are white" copout. For my next trick, pic related.

Its solving itself.
Germany is halfway on the way to a civil war, when the EU collapses then it will get real.

France economy is collapsing which serves the cucks right.

Brit is finally getting it shit together to leave the EU which will probably kill it.

People in the U.S are looking across the pond at the shithole Euro is becoming and doing the smart thing and electing a politician who wont stand for that shit.

Also liberal media is dying off while conservative media is finally growing past Fox news.

IF it collapses.

agreed

IF they leave EU

IF they elect him and not Shillary

Doesn't really seem that way.

You paint a pretty picture and I want to believe all that stuff you said happens, but it hasn't happened yet.

I would really, really like to have hope for the future, but all I see is social collapse and unrest, and a millions strong subhuman underclass of vicious savages the leftists have gifted us spreading chaos, disease and violence wherever they go.

No matter how bad the EU gets it will always be better than the Middle East and Africa, especially since the nigger population is exploding and the ME is turning into an uninhabitable desert.

And all these animals are coming here to displace us, and we, as a people, lack the strength to tell them to get the fuck out. Hell, we might already be too late, and merely stopping them from coming is just delaying the inevitable.

There were two crossdressers in the 1800s who were prostitutes.

4 years ago if you told me that Donald Trump would be a president candidate with an anti-illegal platform I wouldn't believe it.

If you told me Germans were so pissed they march 50k deep and leave beheaded swine outside the office of Merkel (meaning someone inside) I wouldn't believe it

If you told me that Obamacare would be failing so badly that even HUFFINGTON POST is riding an article shitting on it I wouldn't believe it.

If you told me a fucking socialist running on a platform of free college and gibs me dat who ALSO WALKED with MLK, but is losing because he is supported by lazy motivated college hipsters and high school kids, I wouldn't believe it.

If you told me Target is now reporting a 11% drop in sales nosediving their stocks because of them supporting trannies regardless of how their customers felt I wouldn't believe it.

But all these things have happened, Europe is dying but from its death we are learning so much.

That's not the same. Transgender people are under the delusion that gender either: 1) is chosen, or 2) is biologically inherent. Neither is true, since gender is a set of social expectations based on one's sex, and one cannot declare what expectations society will have of oneself. They're not even wrong. All they're really doing is complaining that they aren't the other sex, and then trying to rationalize it.

You have to believe in the slavs, user. If nobody else will, they'll push the garbage out of Europe.

If you told me Germans were so pissed they march 50k deep and leave beheaded swine outside the office of Merkel (meaning someone inside) I wouldn't believe it
sauce? I haven't heard about this.

Two? That's oddly specific. Is there some background story to this or something?

google for PEGIDA, they're a far-right anti-immigrant group that the mainstream media has already labeled Nazis. they've been protesting like crazy against immigration, and it gained some serious support after a bunch of crimes including (of course) sexual assault happened on New Year's Eve and has only gotten worse since then

i generally try not to be a sky-is-falling conspiracy theorist but honestly if a civil war broke out in any part of the civilized world right now I would put all my money on it being Germany. they're so fucking mad about the refugees, about Merkel single-handedly selling the country out basically to anyone (whether it's NATO or Syria or what) and about the complete disregard for their nation that they're once again the powder keg. if the fabled right wing death squads popped up anywhere, again, i'd put my money on it being Germany

Here's a Wikipedia page on them. Apparently, they weren't prostitutes. I'm either wrong entirely or I'm thinking of two other fags from around the same time period.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulton_and_Park

It's not that the lore itself is shit (it's really just bland) it's that it's incredibly low effort. Look at history and stick everyone generically 'good' on one side, everyone generically 'evil' on the other.

Both Homefront games and the expanded universe book
Say what you want about the First Homefront. They at least didn't put anti-capitalism themes in a game where NORKS are the main badguys. Hell a game with North Korea invading America, Yet the bad guys are still white males in the revolution.
homefront.wikia.com/wiki/North_Korea

homefront.wikia.com/wiki/Greater_Korean_Republic

amazon.com/Homefront-Voice-Freedom-John-Milius/dp/0345527151

i don't think much of the US is gonna remain united by then.

niggers getting uppity and now the ones the liberals ape outright calling for white genocide, not to mention beyonce's half time show which skyrocketed recruitment, i'd say the us is gonna end up having a race war rather shortly.

and it's not the niggers that are gonna win, cause they can't even fight the mexican's ethnic cleansing their shitskin asses from LA.
they aren't gonna be able to do shit to Whites or Asians.

Reminds. According to the first Homefront. Hillary Clinton presidency leads to America to become pussified enough for a North Korean invasion.

Is there something I'm missing here or are commies just retarded?

Commies use "materialist" in the philosophical sense of the word, to mean "based on the premise that the world is not created, in whole or in part, by the human mind or experience." Not in the colloquial sense of the word, where it just means "focused on acquiring more things."

They dug their own grave.
Kinda want to see how bad it is though.

I know, I'm just wondering why the communist struggle is to be rid of inequity even though they don't believe in anything higher than the material.

im kinda surprised they didn't have her selling it, cause they're actually doing that.

What do you mean by "higher than the material"? If you mean personal fulfillment, most commies think communism is a way of advancing that. It's easier to develop your personality when you don't have to worry about living paycheck to paycheck.
Disclaimer: I'm not a commie, but I'm fairly close to one.

I though commies were collectivists though

There's all kinds of commies, but usually the idea is to have individuals who are members of a voluntary community, working for the betterment of all members. I think that's compatible with individualism as long as it's voluntary.
Incidentally, that's a big part of why I'm not a full-blown commie: I don't think such a social arrangement is feasible until (or unless) we reach a technological point where the production of basic necessities is fully automated. Until then, working will be necessary for society, and so it will always be an obligation.
Though I do think there are better ways to structure work, even when it remains basically mandatory to work in order to live.
Sorry if I'm rambling.

The Jesus getting killed by Templars doesn't make sense logically, but in Ubishit's retarded canon it does. Apparently Assassins and Templars are from "Le First Civilization."

Actually Homefront the revolution from what I seen is a hit on consoles. It's very popular on Xbone at least. I would be surprise if world in conflict finally gets spirital seccessor.
But in a form of a Homefront spin-off to be honest.

Source?

I been playing Homefront on Xbone. Surprised by the community it already has

So you have no proof to support your claim AND you bought an Xboner
I'm having a hard time believing you here user

Communism can in theory only work in small scale, such as tiny villages.

At the same time, communism cannot ever compete with capitalism, this is why they put so much effort subverting and spreading their ideology all over the world.

Communism never stood a chance, it might work once we get to a point where resources are no longer a problem and most work is automated through robotics, where capitalism is no longer necessary and just passes on its own, which is what Marx himself figured out after a while.
All the lefty faggots trying to force their nonfunctional ideology are just fucking idiots.

Yeah, I think communism will dominate if we ever get to a point where most food, water, energy, and shelter is produced by autonomous machines with minimal labor. Until then, I don't think it'll work.
I do think there's an in-between stage that we can achieve, though, where businesses are owned and run by the people who work at them. Worker cooperatives, basically. It's a better model than capitalism, because the people actually doing the work are the ones who benefit. I think about this stuff a lot.

Well as it says was stated in the first game Jesus to have gotten his powers from the overreaching plot's alien artifacts. -and then the second game goes on to show that Adam and Eve were the first humans created by aliens or some crap and they broke away from the aliens and stole one of their do-hickies and humanity would go on to get ahold of more too somehow. That all isn't even bad writing, it's just "Hey, these guys who were said to have done impossible things in history? Well they actually happened but their claims about why are bullshit.". Anything past saying Christianity is bullshit is where a real shitting on history waits to be seen.

Ukraine, also.

It is really not going well for them over there. as in the civilians are wrecking their shit bad. Actually wrecking their shit.

You want another failed example of communism, we have a modern example.

There will always be people work, because machines need repair and the moment we have self-repairing machines either we'll be at war with them or society reaches outward towards the stars.

Because let's face it, humanity is not one for sitting still.

Well, I was speaking very long-term, but if it does indeed turn out that we're unable to ever reach a point where nontrivial labor is still needed to produce basic necessities, then I don't think we'll ever see communism take hold.

Well shit user I wish I had the clairvoyance you clearly have to know the series would go to shit.

What are you, an ass creed writer?

Fucking easy.

While cross dressing and transgender aren't the same, an individual who would have lived their life in constant state of cross dress (and making everyone around think they are opposite gender) would have been the closest thing to a transgender at that point in time.

Charley Parkhurst would be a good example of this. (and certainly wasn't the first to try this)

-Born and raised female (1812). Spent most of youth in an orphanage but ran away and lived her life as a man, only until "he" died (1879) was it revealed to those that knew Charley was actually a woman.
-In 1868 may have been the first woman to vote (as a man)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charley_Parkhurst

I'm not a fan of people wanting transsexuals in every media franchise, especially when the medical tech or psychological theories about that "gender identity" stuff don't exist in that time period (Eg the Assassin Creed or Dragon Age characters). I would see cross dressing characters would be an easier (and more realistic) solution to that problem they could blend in as their "preferred" gender until the story or side story reveals them to be otherwise.

You mean best lore. Almost Tolkien tier with autistically realistic background explanations for every single landmark and cultural aspect in the game.

Every single fucking thing ==MUST== relate to the Assassins and Templars. A Botswani man on the other end of the planet in his treehouse in the jungle can't wipe his ass without it being connected to the Assassins or Templars.

[bait] Just like Holla Forums and the Jews[/bait]

That actually sounds just about right, just look up any historical figure and be amazed.

I'm not praising it, I'm confused by how shitty it is.

I bet the Aztecs, Incas, Mayans, Navajo, and Prehistoric cavemen who had no contact with the outside world and no knowledge of the Assassins and Templars were still affiliated with the Assassins and Templars.

What the fuck does that even mean? They didn't have fucking clothes in Eden how the fuck did they have implements of war? Fuck sake there were only two of them even, is it the sword Eve killed Adam with?

If I were a good enough writer, I'd make a few fake articles for various historical figures.

You got it backwards user Bin Laden would be an Assassin and Bush would be a Templar, and the world trade center was the headquarters for the Templars. The final level of that game would be you aloha snackbaring the twin towers.

Disgusting
article about Donald Trump when?

That could happen, taking into account old folks in the New Spain made strong theories that the Aztec Empire was in fact a founded nation composed by the original settlers, an elite group of tough as fuck Cheyenne/Navajo/Pima leadered by a very smart leader who was said to be a ridicously powerful wizard
That's why the Mex gov is scared as fuck to analyze the old mommies, unlike Holla Forums claims they probably aren't white overlords, but actually injuns they themselves (the Mex gov) genocided in the mid 18th century to the years previous to WWII

Look, in the new game it's clearly just fucking chinese, pretend it's china and the lore's 90% less retarded.

Eh more like 50% as the Chinese still have almost no navy so no way to actually get to the US but at least the problem of NK not having enough people to occupy the US is solved that way so you can just say they got their shit together or something.

Yeah, but the chinks at least make our chips and has our debt, so it raises things from "complete nonsense" to "fairly implausible".

I swear the only reason he is taken seriously is because of that big-ass beard

mgs

I miss colossal 19th century beards. I think everyone should have them. I don't mean well-trimmed hipster bullshit beards, I mean lumberjack-who-doesn't-know-how-to-shave beards.

At least cod made up presidents and events. Jesus fucking christ this is downright disrespectful to everyone involved.

You forgot the best one user.

right Hitlers a templar.. nevermind the fact that he basically destroyed the freemasons in Germany.. Nevermind the fact that he also destroyed the Teutonic Order.

Oh and George Washington not being a templar despite being a Freemason.

This entire series is retarded.

Actually, Bush was under Templar influence according to the lore along with Dick Cheney.

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/George_W._Bush
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Dick_Cheney

The Assassin-backed candidate was Al Gore.

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Al_Gore

It's historical fan fiction. They just grab people and stuff them into two retarded factions.
The good guys, like Al Gore, are brave Assassins fighting for freedom and evil people like Thomas Edison and Henry Ford are Templars wanting to dominate the world with alien macguffin orbs

I know that but at the very least use real-world theories, instead of making up bullshit. I'd sooner believe Hitler was a Vrill than him being a Templar. I mean fuck, Templarism is inherently jewish (hence why he had the Freemasons all arrested and thrown in concentration camps), they were founded at the fucking temple of Solomon ffs.. why the fuck would he follow their beliefs lol.

I'm just shocked at how badly you can fuck that up. I realize its fan-fict shit, but still they're paid too damn well to not bother actually researching shit. Does no one do their fucking jobs anymore.

God, I can't stop laughing.

I knew this was complicated, but god that is a mess of a lore.

Dont forget Unchained x which takes the lore even FURTHER back.

Can't begin to get angry enough

I hope Buzz punches Corey May right in his stupid face

I don't get people's obsession with Marx. He made a kinda valid point in the context of 19th century industrial shitholes–if you beat someone hard enough they will get upset and rebel. The problem is that at almost exactly the same time he wrote this workers started to be treated better so there was no longer any desire/need to revolt.

By the time of the Soviets coming to power they were trying to solve a problem that had never existed in their country period, and which had been solved in Britain and Germany decades ago.

He's like Malthus, pointing out contemporary problems that were stamped out. Nobody gives two shits about Malthus, I don't know why people even mention Marx at all except as a historical curiosity.

Marx's analysis of 19th century capitalism was much more abstract (or at least had a more abstract foundation) than you apparently realize. He did oppose the poor working conditions of his time, sure, but his economic critique was based on the labor theory of value and commodity fetishism.
He wasn't considered a great thinker during his lifetime. I think the reason he still looms large is that his ideas spread very rapidly over a very short period of time, and it was unexpected.

Marxism and Commieshit is boring as fuck. How are Holla Forums & /lefypol/ threass not deleted on site? You have ur own fucking boards to circle jerk. You want shit lore, start with Dark Souls.

Dark Souls doesn't even have enough lore for it to be shit.

there's a new thread on Holla Forums that has a post I made months ago in it. shit's being archived and recycled.

all they did was change the lodge names and went down in history as having been cracked down on.

Are you guise serious right now?
D.va fights a kaiju that reappears every year or so in her government-given mecha, tracer went too fast in a plane and is basically a ghost now, and widowmaker is blue because of poor circulation.

I could go on and on, but im surprised no one even talks about how laughably bad OW lore is.

Nobody cares about Overwatch, shill.

And everyone in the thread is also talking about AC, which a movie of will be coming out soon. Are they shills for that too?

As a general rule, assume anyone talking about anything you pay money for is a shill.
It's better to be too cautious than not cautious enough

But doesn't that eliminate any discussion you might have wanted to have about anything? Even if it's something you enjoy?

Think of the new DOOM, there were always threads about DOOM 1 mods and how fun they were, and supposing you still enjoy DOOM, how are you supposed to talk about it without being called a Bethesda shill? By only talking about the mods of DOOM 1? You're eventually gonna talk about DOOM4 out of virtue of the subject, but someone's just gonna call you a shill, so what's the point of talking about anything?

DOOD is shit and everyone knows that. There's no point to talking about it and anyone who does is obviously a shill

Then I guess I'll just talk about whatever I want to bait the folk who only want to call people shills. It's great because it's dual purpose, I get to shitpost to those who want to call me shills, and I get to have discussions with anyone who won't.

A stateless, classless, post-scarcity utopia?
What a great idea!

Now, how are you going to accomplish it?
I hope you're not going to have to destroy the existing order, sacrifice millions of innocent lives, create an authoritarian state that has an overbearingly strong incentive to forget about the whole communism thing and just keep exploiting the people to stay in power with no further goal in mind.

Information is not a good, it was never scarce in the first place.
Access to information was scarce because it relied on physical media, which required scarce materials to manufacture.

There is no difference between scarcity of information and scarcity of access to information. Information is not information if it cannot be accessed.

>MFW ASSCREED'S LORE IS SO DUMB THAT IT MAKES ANY OTHER LORE LOOK LIKE SHAKESPEARE

I can't get angry at this, it's too funny

That's a very interesting take on it.

If a stone tablet falls in a forest, does the story etched on it still exist when there's nobody to read it?

So wait, how is it that the feud between the Templars and the assassins go back before the crusades. I mean, if those 2 have stayed in secrecy for centuries and want it that way, how come the Templars freaking became the main force of the Christians against the Muslims during the crusades?

The first game made it obvious that the Templar did not go that way back and were just hiding something from the assassins instead of this century long feud. I mean, I know the writers are Ubisoft don't give a shit, but it just renders the plot of the first game as even more nonsense.

Now you're getting to the heart of it. I would say no, that nothing can be information without a mind (or other mechanism) that can interpret it. Writing on paper isn't information to ants because they can't read it, for example. Reading Neal Stephenson fucks with your head and forces you to think about this shit.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll start reading up when I get the time.

This shit goes back to before Christ.
Literally; check the caps in OP.

It's not a matter of how far it goes back in time, but the fact that if it's all part of a big secret, why the hell did the crusades happen in the first freaking place, the Templars basically turned themselves into celebrities.

Would you call this the historicalfag equivalent of Cold Steel the Hedgehog.

I thought Templars were supposed to be the bad guys.

That's a pretty good analogy, actually.

It was supposed to be ambiguous at first IIRC.
Templars were supposed to be for Order as an absolute, and were they to win, the world would turn into 1984.
Assassins were supposed to be for Freedom as an absolute, and were they to win, the world would turn into Mad Max.

Abe Lincoln was supposed to be a Templar because he strengthened Fed powers.
But then all of this shit was retconned, Assassins became absolute good and Templars absolute evil.

Leftypol can't meme for shit

How's Venezuela doing?

No, you dumbass. The "Pieces of Eden" aren't literally from the Garden of Eden. They're just artifacts from a time when mankind was ruled by strange, powerful nonhuman figures. Adam and Eve were responsible for the downfall of the nonhumans.

Is this Holla Forums's boogeyman?

Meanwhile.
Hitler lived a varied life starting out as a middle class student who wanted to be an artist, then worked as a labourer in construction while trying to become an architect, then joined the army and served in one of the more dangerous roles outside of being caught up in the death marches over no mans land, got gassed, got out of the army after the war, spent time in prison for political activism, then became the fucking fuhrer.

Also. He had a dog at one point. It got stolen. So he got revenge and more dogs.

All jews are libertarians.
You just have to remember that in the jewish worldview only jews are actually people.
Us goy are animals and as such are property.

They paint these (((philosophers))) as if we listen to only them? What a strawman, and in true leftist fashion, the guy never answered about Marx never having done anything.

I do not get the reaction image. All 4 of them are shitstains that lived off other people and never "worked" a day in their lives (but Marx is the emnbodiemend of the NEET).
Why isn't the respondend naming the jew?
Karl Marx: (ancestral) Jew (father converted out of fear of anti-semitism)
Ayn Rand: Jew
Murray Rothbard: Jew
Milton Friedman: Jew

You've never played the games, have you

First they were good and evil, then they tried to paint them as more ambiguous, then they gave up on that.

they were always grey. neither was good or bad.

The Templars kept the general public safe by controlling them.
The Assassins kept the general Public safe by killing the templars.

If you told the general public "Hey, they're taking away your rights so you're safer", they aint gonna give a shit, so the assassin's take matters into their own hands, "for the greater good"

Not even remotely true, did you not play the first game?

The Templars were trying to wipe out the Assassins because they knew the Assassin leader was corrupt from the Apple of Eden.

I Platinum'd it

it was when the game came out, and I had nothing better to do

Fucking hell, Chris Chan makes better lore then this.

Damn man…. I find the series fun, especially Black Flag, but shit this gets me fucking mad for some reason.

It's basically unified conspiracy theory, you can't get any lazier then that.

Nope. No agenda here.

It doesn't even look good on paper. It looks horrible on paper. Reality just makes it even worse.

My God, the stones on that guy

pretty sure that oven was set to slow cooking

Don't forget Henry "international Jews are bad news" Ford.

How did Ubisoft went from this, to this?

It works as an idea, like pretty much every utopy. Bad thing humanity doesn't work that way.

The idea of outright stealing people's things is good, on paper? The idea of preventing rewarding better productivity or contribution is a good idea on paper? It's clear as day a way to keep the plebs poor and the rulers rich.

Gommunism states that everyone has the same worth, meaning everyone is okay by working their asses absolutely nothing, all for the greater good; and that nobody wants to have more than the guy next to him.

If we were the fucking Tau it might work, but we're not, we're not retarded.

meaning everyone is okay by working their asses for absolutely nothing

Fun fact. Twitter threaten to arrest American citizen mark dice by using UK hate crime law. Because he called Elton John a cuck on Twitter. Elton John himself recently threaten to sue mark even though he admitted he in a open gay marriage aka a literal gay cuck.

Suposedly it was a jew who stole it after the war while Hitler was homeless for a while.
And whats worse? It was an English war dog (gas detection as I recall could have been a ratting dog) that had somehow wandered into the German trenches and been adopted by Hitler.

Meh.

Ayyyy Snow Crash was great

Someone should had Death Grips to it,their music free the people from the Templar's brainwashing.
And Stefan is a distant relevant of Desmond.

No it fucking doesn't. You know why? Because it's egalitarian in concept, and that's the root of the problem. Trying to make people 'equal' has always been, is, and always will be a terrible fucking idea because people simply aren't equal. A lazy ass slob with severe mental handicap is not equal to Albert Einstein. The whole concept of being equal is a purely societal construct that has no basis on nature, as nature blatantly shows that it is anything but equal – "you're a slow deer? Get eaten by the wolves. You're an old alpha lion? Fuck off, it's time for the fresh blood to take over. You've been born with a severe defect? Lol, why don't you just fucking DIE you pollutant of the gene pool?"

While also being a self-hating Romanian manlet with a Coldsteel-tier hairstyle and clothing that inspires gimps worldwide, to this day

Hitler was a very cool guy in the beginning

Tetris

That just means scarcity of access to information has some common or similar traits to scarcity of information, not that they are one and the same thing.
Scarcity of information would mean that information does not exist and can therefore not be sought out or found.
Stop being a bunch of reductionist dumbasses, it fucks with your heads.

Thanks for showing me that, Lefty/pol/

What's the point of that image? It doesn't actually address anything.

The new lore for Star Wars, done by Disney kikes.

Expect ZERO good games (if any non-mobile games) from this shit

It's addressing the fact that all jews are subhuman.

this is shit taste on so many levels

I sure hope that this is just bait.

Agree. it's more of a problem with the autistic fanbase desperately trying to fill in the blanks and tie everything together into something that tries to make sense of the game in any way other than "everything is a cycle".

Fuck, I love Hitler.

post rare hitlers

Upload it to AssCreed Hitler page, it's missing a picture.

Putting the Fur in Fuhrer. **or the fuhrer in fur.

To be fair. Adopting it was a pretty pragmatic thing to do in the situation. Since such dogs were trained animals.
On top of that Britain has better ratting breeds than Germany. A more useful array of small breeds if it wasn't a ratter.

That's not what scarcity means. Take an economics class sometime.

Would you a Y.T.?

The only thing that you should take away from this is that people who make a full-time living off of "ideology" are retarded, no matter which side they're on. Don't let some ivory tower think-tank retard tell you how to think.

It is the year 80,000 AD.

Humankind has advanced all it can and is now facing the frightening threat of de-evolution. All that was acheived [sic] accomplished, overcome threatened to be lost. The humans were desperately trying to acheive [sic] non-corporality [sic] but they had made a grave mistake on choosing how to do it. The gene pool was severly [sic] depleted and anomalous mutations were appearing which was the biggest threat of all as they OH GOD MY EYES!!!

All philosophers are basically NEETs. This is regardless of the value or correctness of their philosophies. It's easy to reduce any of them to a straw man and say "Look at this loser he never really did anything with his life. Why should we listen to anything he said." Take Diogenes. It would be easy to reduce him to to nothing more than than a crazy old hobo that lived in a big pot and spent his life insulting people that had made something of their lives. It easier to be a detractor and attack a man rather than to attack his ideas. Which is why Ad hominem is among the most common form of fallacy.

Star Trek still has value on things replicators can't build such as land, creativity (who do you think makes all the holodeck programs?), dilithium, and latinium

Also it's presumable replicator and generator maintenance is still in demand.

The new Killer Instinct.

The original two games were supposed to be silly and crazy fighting games that took inspiration from various media but never actually took itself too seriously. However the new game has pages after pages of badly written prose that can't decide if the game wants to be realistic or silly, none of which ever actually appears in the game since they're too talentless to actually do a proper story mode.

Fuck outta here

Tell me that's a fucking joke.

I got it off of Doomguy's wiki page

Fuck yeah. Cumskin Status: BTFO

this can't be real

Come on, Diogenes is too easy. Do someone else who wasn't jewish or a public-masturbating hobo.

The communism has never been tried.
And will never be, because its basically impossible due the natural human corruption
Also it somehow by magic a country was turned communist or something, it would quickly "degenerate" into capitalism when the communes started to act like enterprises which would take 5ms to happen

Ride out of here on your wagon wheel Pajeet

Fuckin nice

There were women who pretended to be men because
A) They were ugly
B) They wanted to do man things in a time where that wasn't encouraged

I don't think they thought of themselves as men

Fuck you faggots, the lore in AssCreed was the one great thing about it. If there's three things I fetishize in stories, it's technologically advanced progenitors, time travel and the vilifying of christianity. Guess which series has all three?

AssCreed may be garbage now, but up until 3 it was an amazing saga.

*tips fedora*

Oh, no, you aren't going to get me this time Corey.

Never said I was an atheist (which I'm not), just that I'm sick of western developers fawning over the christian religion. Its symbolism is the default logo of "we're team good guys" in tons of games.

About time someone pissed on the crucifix, is all.

Who the fuck is Corey?

I'm the guy who wrote the longest, most in-depth text walkthrough for AssCreed 1 back when GameFAQs was still relevant.

Good! Then go right ahead into Sweden or the UK where they praise Communism. You'll be right at home, friend!

How much you want to bet that Donald Trump will be mentioned in the next game as an Arch Templar or some crap

Bulgaria is really struggling too. The guards and children of the commies are ruling us for a while now and people are getting immensly pissed off. We're forcing changes down their throats. After another voting I think we'll get even more changes above voting.

Funny how people claim communism is great when they're letting degenerate gypsies live peacefully, giving them money and rights. Fuck commies. They're a bunch of dumbass farmers that were put to rule. I'm born from democracy and my heart is molded from steel and the hopes for a great country. Better dead than red, that's what I say.

You know exactly who you are.

It isn't, you're basically "an ancient evil awakens" to Hell

Yes, and my name isn't Corey. It's Steven.

The thing is that AssCreed 1 was a good game. It got fucking retarded with Revelations. If not sooner.

Ad hominem doesn't make sense when you use it to attack something that either only exists in the realm of ideas or has nothing to do with a person's conduct.
Philosophy is LITERALLY a "How you should think and live your life by A. S. Cloun" manual, and the best way to see if an advice works is to see if the person giving it tried it himself.

Diogenes in this sense is the exact opposite of what you claim, yes he was a masturbating hobo but his whole advice on life was TO LIVE AS a masturbating hobo.
Compare Marx, who preached about being a hard-working brave just man while he was a lazy fatass NEET.

PEACE IS A LIE THERE IS ONLY EMOTION, AND THE ONLY EMOTION I FEEL NOW IS MY UNYIELDING RAGE

My sides

DAILY REMINDER THAT KH3 IS ONLY THE ENDING OF THE XEHANORT ARC AND NOMURA IS PLANNING ANOTHER SERIES OF GAMES

Marx was a conniving jew.

Look if you start bringing in real history into this we have to ask the obvious question of why the Assassins and Crusaders were broing it up during the Crusades and helping each other to fuck over the Caliphate.

that fucking face

Can I be a philosopher?

What in the flying fucking fuck.

No, he was preaching about people being hard workers who needed to share their bread WITH HIM, it's like listening to live advice from a hobo who tells you that handing him over his wallet would make you happy.

Nigga probably spent double the work hours of today pouring over the contents of the British National Library.

main source of Deus Ex Machinas + boring as hell

garbage

mudshit-tier

Your taste is utter shit

Wow.

What would happen there? have Avengers Keyblade? maybe laser saber Keyblade?

Socrates was a mason and served as a soldier. Plato made a living tutoring the wealthy and eventually established the Academy.

Most Medieval philosophers were either priests (thereby giving religious fulfillment to local communities), monks (who worked to cultivate the things they used to live as well as preserving and propagating knowledge), or nobility (in which case they were ruling over their holdings).

Which unfortunately did not stop him from writing complete garbage like how marriage is slavery and the mere existance of a family unit is the exploitation of children

China's current navy plan is missile macross (because U.S. anti-missile technology that is actually in service is pretty lackluster, especially on the gorilla-hueg metal islands we use as mobile bases), so if they are able to contrive some sort of bait to get a large amount of U.S. navy in range of their shore missile batteries (Taiwan shenanigans would be a good bet) then they could possibly clear the waters long enough to invade before our Atlantic fleets chug around and cut them off.

That being said, attacking any of the only two countries with nuclear warhead counts numbering in the thousands when the next higher ups on the list only have a couple hundred is batshit insane anyway, so the lore is still pretty shit

The middle class of Europe are dying out

The working class still breeds like rabbits

And neckbeards still puour hours upon hours in writing fanfictions about MLP.
It still isn't a job and it doesn't make them good writers.

You've never learnt to speak English have you?

I said that they stick everyone generic history deems to have been a good guy on the Assassin side and everyone deemed evil on the Templar. I did not say those sides themselves were blandly good or bad though, frankly, that is how they have come to be. In the first game (which I remember thinking was looking like a good set up) it's true that they were grey but every game since has removed that distinction.

because it was posted as an image