The NEW Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Here’s my reasoning behind my latest cartoon: Let’s start with the climate change hoax, er horse. I showed Al “Pay Me" Gore on a politically correct rocking horse because climate change is not the catastrophic event they claim it to be. Al Gore predicted the ice cap would be melted by 2015. Nope, still there. Climate change is about globalism and collectivism. It’s also about fear. They want to distract us from other more pressing issues such as losing our liberty. Besides, pay a scientist enough money and reward him with acclaim and peer approval and he will produce the required data to confirm any agenda. Sure, the climate changes, but they leave out one important factor in their data: The sun. They’d rather blame man for breathing and make him pay a carbon tax for the guilt of soiling the elite’s property: “Their” Earth.

The most dangerous horse is Fukushima. And in fact, all nuclear energy is dangerous. It’s a hell of a way to boil water, and some geniuses built a shoddy nuke plant right on the sea and in an earthquake zone. Of course, nobody went to jail for it. Now there’s a huge meltdown and the core is ready to go into the aquifer. The Pacific will continue to be polluted with radioactivity and it’s all cumulative. We’re also a flood, EMP strike, or big earthquake away from this happening elsewhere at a nuclear power plant. Shut them down. Shut them all down. It’s fooling with something that could lead to an extinction-level event. Of course, the elite running the show will be safe in their underground bunkers if that happens. They love death—as long as it happens to us and not them.

The middle horse features ‘them.’ Who is them? The show runners, of course. The globalist elite. The Bilderberg types. The CFR and illuminati. The Bill Gates megalomaniacs. They’re the ones who are into eugenics and force GMO foods, poisonous vaccinations, fluoride and chemtrails on people in order to dumb us down and send us to an early grave. Soros is using mass muslim immigration as a means to destroy western civilization. Why? Because he considers himself a god. He wants to see civilization destroyed, then rebuilt into something he likes and controls. These people are a big threat to humanity. They want humans culled. Arrest Soros and confiscate his wealth.

As for the last horse, some might say Islam is in and of itself ‘radical.’ They might be correct. For a long time I believed the palaver that Islam is a ‘peaceful religion.’ Not so. It’s a religion of force that has spread through violence and intolerance. They believe in Sharia law, not things outside of their Quran—such as our Constitution. The most virulent form of Islam, Wahhabism, is funded and spread by Saudi Arabia, which is run by a violent and repressive royal regime. Religious police whip and assault those committing minor offenses such as playing music in the park. Dissidents are tortured and beheaded. The fact that they are an ally of the the US is disgraceful. Of course, it’s all about the oil. Islam taking over the world will lead to a new dark ages. It’s up to muslims themselves to reform and stop the death cult. There are a few heroic muslims who want to achieve this, but they are too few and far between. The pussyhat protestors should be out in the streets screaming about what’s happening to women in middle eastern countries. Many treat their women abysmally.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UnHz5
rexresearch.com/brown-haley/brown-haley.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunami_bomb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor
facebook.com/NobodyOfConsequence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daily reminder the WHITE RIDER was named the rider of VICTORY.

Someone clearly edited the jewstar on the "globalism". Anybody want to fix that?

Nice comic Ben, but where's the original?

Chemtrails are just water btw

They even erased the jewcap off the kike, but didn't even bother to fix the nose. So lazy.

Nice touch!

As much fear mongering on this subject as global warming. You can shit on it as much as you like but start asking for a reasonable replacement for it and you get dumb shit like 'duh the sun' with zero practical aplication suggestions.

The depopulation meme has to stop. All population growth is coming from the third world as of now. I wouldn't be against targeted sterilization of Africa, the Middle East, South America, and Asia. Europeans are already correcting for their inflated populations by lowering their birth rates.

Nuclear energy is seen as dangerous because useful idiot eco-hippies spread sandnigger propaganda and fear-mongering. Now it's damn near impossible to build a new plant or even upgrade existing ones with improvements from the past 30 years. And when those aging plants have the slightest incident, "See? It's not safe, maaaaaaaaan!"

Further, we're not Soviets or corrupt rice niggers for Chernobyl or Fukushima. There's more regulations than you can believe on US plants. For a flood to do shit, it'd have to be "gather the animals for the ark" level. EMPs? Nope, the control rods have isolated failsafes.

Normally, I love Ben, but this time he's an idiot spewing leftist bullshit.

This is shoah-tier good and the text is so redpilled.

Donate to Zyklon's patreon.

Were those nuclear signs subliminal Stars of David? I see what you're doing Ben!

Not really you're a cuck

Agreed. If there is an agenda to 'depopulate' Africa or the third world, they're doing a terrible job at it. pic related

Looks like it is Nigeria specifically expanding rapidly:

How about that 'depopulation'?

Go stick your head inside the Fukushima nuke plant–the one with the melted core. See if you think it's fear mongering then.

But now, where is the original?

It's depopulation of the west and the east. Overpopulation of africa so the jews can have an obedient class of stupid shitskins.

Fukushima is literally poisoning the same water source that many people drink from. Stupid boomers are fucking complacent with this so i could have only 2-3 years max thanks to nips being fucking woeful as fuck with their facilities.
Why did they build it right on a fucking fault line?

Who do you think is going to be building and running our nuclear plants the way things are going. Everything is made from the cheapest chinese subpar quality materials, using cheap Indian engineers so why would a power plant be any different?

I'm pretty sure that is V.P. Gore.

And you think this is sustainable? The moment this (((civilization))) colapses it will cause massive death and suffering and revert the dramatic population growth that happened since Europeans spread new crop types and medicines across Asia and Africa.

These people serve Moloch, also known as Saturn, the "reaper", a god of agriculture and plant life. They think they are "harvesting" humanity, as a sacrifice, so they can reach further. In reality, they don't realize they are the harvest. The selectively most rotten and disgusting individuals. They will "harvested", with a thunder, and we will erase their putrid memory from the face of the earth and, with their blood in the soil, cultivate OUR new golden age.

Jews literally did Fukushima

It's an inadvertent attack.

Here's an archive.
archive.is/UnHz5

Varg, is that you?

But no, it's not sustainable…

Thanks Ben! I particularly like the juxtaposition between real environmental damage and the shame that is "climate change".

Who the fuck drinks out of the Pacific?

A power plant built in the 50s running on uranium or plutonium is going to be different from a power plant built in the CURRENT YEAR using a salt thorium reactor. (((embeded youtube related)))

I always wondered why that picture looks like Li? And was choosen to be such a wide in use symbol when Be makes a whole lot more sense. If you had to pick a light element to be the poster for atomics or atheism.

this horse makes me uncomfortable

Pale in Greek is "chloros," which could also reference green. Islam is associated with green. The "pale" horse is Islam.

The pale horse is death, which isn't even what Islam is referring to here. The colors are all off.

(((anti-nuclear)))

Is this ben's attempt at sucking up to the kikes again? "Sorry about all the zyklon memes mr goldberg, I'll make some anti-nuclear material for you to make up for it!"

as if it's going to rape you

Islam kills people, possibly even 1/4 of the world's population when everything is said and done! Sound familiar?

pretty sure he's referring to a specific incident

How could the bible contain references to Islam? Islam came hundreds of years later.

Fukishima radioactive particulars still draining into the Pacific Ocean from Japan. Have been since 2011, they have reached our West coast for a while now.

Do you understand the meaning of the "Revelation of John?" It's a PROPHECY. As in telling of things in the future that have not yet happened lol

I think apopheniais a far more likely explanation.

You're saying it was a (((tsunami)))? jewnami God damn, how many more redpills do I have to take?

Go stick your head inside the sun. See if you think it's "green" energy then.

Ben, I…

I think the implication with the burqa and the bedroom eyes was that Abdul and the horse are lovers… if you consider the raping of a horse to be love.

looks like a CRUTCH

to all the anons posting about the fukushima inclusion… maybe, just maybe ya think it was brought down on purpose and this is a reference to that. (((they))) caused the catastrophy

It was an old reactor that has jews as it's security. You so the math.

Did Japan disrespect the holy chosen people of god before it happened ?

HE FINALLY DID IT! THANKS BEN! HE NAMED THE JEW!!!!!

NOTICE THE FLAG ON THE STIRRUP

go to bed user, you're seeing things. the stirrup doesn't even have a star that's a circle

It's a circle, not a star of david and it has a single line, not two. Nice try but we're still far from him directly naming the Jew. Go to bed.

AYYYY LMAO
You totally shrekt that faggot

the water used for cooling is mixing with the ground water

Jim Stone fukushima report

(((they))) did it with nukes

i have read articles that we should not eat spacific fish, with pictures showing how the poisoned water is spreading. I didn't buy pacific fish for years because of it, it is sad that the goverment is run by special interest groups who want to protect their income, almost no one knows this.

Thai meme has to die

It's funny how most people have absolutely no fucking clue how electron configuration works or even what orbitals are.

i also shill ENENews.com
Chills my spine everytime

Right, but even the current model has each orbital as a "charged cloud" type of structure, as opposed to there being individual physical electrons. at least I remember seeing that in a textbook which of course fucks up every diagram we have

The shape shifts depending on atomic interactions in a molecule, Electronegativity as a tendency to pull electrons closer to one or another atom, not to mention the cloud shapes change depending on the type of bonds made. The reason why we never quite see them represented exactly as individual electrons, even in a single atom, is because we don't have the means of proving it precisely right now. We can either tell the speed at which they move at one point or their damn near exact position at the same point in time but we can't tell both at the same time. Plus, valence electrons (those on the outer layer) have that tendency of regrouping in pairs to stabilize a molecule, doing so each individual electrons in a pair take the shape of a tear which "faces" each other (the slim side facing the slim side of its twin) instead of being mostly spherical. It really isn't easy to properly represent it at the current level. Physical chemistry wasn't my forte back when I was in college but it's pretty much what I remember from those courses (that is not counting the crystalline forms of atoms, molecules and polymers). I was formed as a chemist, focused on organic chemistry, not as a physicist, after all.

You had ONE JOB user. One job!

Radioactivity can be neutralized!

rexresearch.com/brown-haley/brown-haley.htm

had no idea that he was bluepilled on nuclear power
the rest of his musings in this byline/supplement are 95% spot-on, but ben_i_am_disappoint.m3u

Looks like the fake ben garrison is back to his old safe disinfo tactics.
Anyone have the original?

yep the brown horse have penis but Abdul's horse is smooth there

If by "nuclear power" you mean the solid fueled, water-cooled reactors that compose basically every operating reactor in existence, then "nuclear power" is 1940s technology and those reactors should be shut down for safety reasons.

LFTR, on the other hand, is exponentially safer 1970s technology which is better in every conceivable way and is what we should be building to replace the old time bomb reactors.

Look at the pictures. http:// blog.donga.com/sjdhksk/archives/30700
Fukushima is a bigger problem than many people realize. They still have no idea where the cores are as the robots break down due to radiation. Everyday hundreds of thousands of gallons of radioactive polluted water is poured into the pacific ocean. The japanese government has a very restrictive information policy and the topic is not discusses in the mass media. There have also been measuring errors that led to beleive that the radiation levels are 35% lower than they actually are. Fukushima is a festering wound and will be the source of trouble in the future.

visited Japan this past christmas
rented car and drove from Tokyo to Ishinomaki
family stopped in Fukushima
no better or worse than Sendai

Depopulation is one of those "not mainstream but still politically correct" memes people like Info Wars and other chicken littles push. And yes, I agree, it's complete bullshit.

user it's a rivet.

(Fukushima, Haiti earthquakes)
It's called a Deep Underground (((Peaceful))) Nuclear Detonation

A few drops in the ocean.
Bullshit. The core is where it always was, inside the cracked mark 1 containment, and the fuel matrix is either warped or in a solid puddle at the bottom of containment.
30 becquerel per liter do literally nothing bad to you.

And if you think those pictures from that shitty blog are anything other than plant anomalies that happen ALL THE FUCKING TIME then you are to retarded to be alive.

B-b-b-but, Weev told me that radiation is a jewish lie

Garrison is a fucking cuck. I hope his daughter marries a nigger.

thats not the seal of ….????? its a circle

circle = kikel = kike = juden

Pity

Have you seen liberal cartoons? They are completely grotesque to look at and totally of jewish character as "art", pushing agendas written the DNC and even directly by the Rothschilds and other economic groups.

I just looked at one by some New York Jew portraying an America-First "racist" pointing to a robot and asking an ICE to get his documentation. This is straight out of their playbook promoted by "the economist" and other outlets they control, as a response to "immigration" criticism (accept niggers goyim, you'll lose your job anyway, oy vey!).

Benny G himself said he only knew one other cartoonist who supported Trump. Most just can't because they get boycotted by corporate-backed newspapers and "union" sorts. They have to "self-employ" or the (((market))) won't have them. That is why I think it is crucial to donate to Zyklon, if you can.

The "two-party" system in the US may have some advantages, but it is fascinatingly dumb how the Dems were allowed to dominate almost all corporate-media outlets while the Republicans only do limited stuff against it, sit back and apologize like cucks.

In all truth, after they ended the "bipolar" world, and the job of consolidating "capitalism" was over, that is, consolidating (((their))) economic dominance, (((they))) began to favor the democrats as enablers of "globalization", be it by economic means of pushing regional trade treaties and global organizations, or be it by breaking social cohesion and identity, with things like mass-immigration and the Kalergi Plan. Meanwhile the Republicans would be relegated to stepping in a few administrations to consolidate this, appease the opposition into accepting such new reality, and doing unpopular things like Military interventions and "austerity" to further globalist dominance and economic dependency.

His drawings are pretty pleasing to look at, compared to the shit the cuck corporate cartoonists do.

There's no flag on the stirrup you fluoride-addled tard. Also remove that botnet Facebook Messenger off your phone.

You're wrong: Europeans were hunter-gatherers until the Neolithic (which came from Asia) came, 7,000 years ago.

R1b1b1 STRONK! Now go eat medium well meat and fuck a red haired girl everyday.

He really is clueless.

oh come on now user… :'^)

any new Ben cartoons lately?

use a fucking search engine

it's one thing to secretly be a pervert and , eknowledging i, try to cure yourself…it's another thing to try and normalize it. You earned free chopper ride, sir.

Get the fuck out.

not even going to bother greentexting about all the stupid shit you linked

There's nothing inherently wrong with nuclear power, the amount of safety precautions they take is a bit ridiculous.
The problem with Fukushima was that, for some reason, the Japanese government allowed a nuclear power plant to be built in a geographically active location and they didn't design the building to withstand an environmental disaster. They could have very easily built it raised, with the first 20 or so feet just being concrete, or just built it further away from the shore, but they didn't do that.

Wasn't that were the meme started? Holla Forums-tan saw a horse he wanted to dick?

He shit the bed with this one.

Fluoride is fine in toothpaste, but it shouldn't be in water.

Sustainable to whom? Not every civilization bears the burden of overpopulating third worlders. The (((global))) statistics only matter of you're actually responsible for feeding everyone.

It's always a strange thing that Jewish media outlets rave about muh wind, muh solar, muh thoriums when hydroelectric and nuclear are the best clean energy sources available. Contrarywise they sure do love spooking people with anti-nuclear BS. Makes me ponder real deep.

In WW2 the (((Allies))) experimented with causing tsunamis with conventional explosives. What do you think they have now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunami_bomb

There's the old rule, if something can go wrong it will. When radioactive material is involved the going wrong is very bad in comparison.
We have been using nuclear power safely for some time and I don't think we should just stop now, but I do think looking for a better way of making power to replace it should be a big concern.

Reminder that nuclear power is so natural that power plants can form on their own: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor

sauce

BASED BEN

Its the global warming jew.

Can someone get me the real cartoon?

The horse has female eyes, is white, and is in a Burqa or veil or w.e. It represents white women being converted to a desert shitmonkey cult, and the snarling mouth represents them fighting against us, being ridden by the shitmonkey, who has control of the white womans mind. Its missing a Jew with a leash around the muslims neck or something.

If I were to guess, the original was a merchant head on the monsanto Jew, and hes holding a leash around the sheikhs neck.

Holla Forums you used to be quicker than this

Also, obviously it was originally white genocide, not depopulation. Jews are the ones making Africas population boom. This imposter Garrison disgusts me, white genocide denial.

Itd take me about 10 minutes to find it, I think it has a jew head on it, and the holohoax instead of "the truth"

Ah balls.

There we go, that must be one of the works in progress as they changed it. Pic related is the real original.

No Ben Garrison signature?

I'll never understand this stupid fucking conspiritard meme. Why would the kikes/"elites" use their good-goy western nations to fund the population explosition of the third world if they had the intentions of depopulating it? It makes no sense whatsoever. In reality they don't want global depopulation - they want European depopulation. What they really want is a massive consumer-base of stupid mongrel shitskins who will act as good slaves to their jewish overlords. Depopulation is a GOOD thing and I would happily welcome the extermination of all non-whites in Africa, South America and the Middle East.

Its just a misinformation smoke screen put out by the kikes themselves, like Alex Jewns type stuff.

top kek. Back when I was a ponyfag I was in that group. It was mostly a shitposting group where we would make little children cry who came in thinking we were all about "muh luv and tolerance". I knew the dude who posted that. His name is Brigham Penberthy. I still have him on facebook, although I think he quit the ponyfaggotry as well. Now he's just an autistic ancap apparently. The name of the guy with the green profile picture escapes me.

anyhow, here's his account

facebook.com/NobodyOfConsequence

What are Bronies about? Kid love and the like? Just bored trolls? They actually like the cartoon?

They actually do like the cartoon as far as I can tell; I've spent some time around a lot of them. The wider majority of them are stunted millennials, while the younger ones tend to be completely neck deep in social justice culture; they aren't fun people to be around.

Fucking oil Barron loving kike,

Nuclear energy is the single thing that could nullify all of the left's concerns about climate change, there hasn't been an accident with a single reactor that wasn't designed sometime in the late 60s with 40s era tech, if we could actually build new reactors this wouldn't be an issue, but no… fucking hippies and oil lobbyists have to go around and fuck things up.