PS4 Games?

I just picked up a PS4 along with Bloodborne & the FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster, are there any games Holla Forums recommends as well? I'm looking for weebshit in partcular, but not exlusively, and I can't read moonrunes either.

knack

Gravity Rush
Ratchet & clank

Disgaea 5
Gravity Rush Remastered
Omega Quintet
Senran Kagura Estival Versus

This system has no games OP.

Nioh is not out yet, but looked good, if you like souls likes

Bloodborne and… nothing else really. Salt and Sanctuary now has a PC release so there's that.

Senran Kagura will get a PC release soon-ish.

shinovi, not estival

So? OP asked for PS4 games, not just exclusives.

Wait for NiOh and NieR Automata

Why play inferior versions?

because he has a ps4 and wants to use it?

bloodborne, gravity rush remastered, valkyria chronicles remastered, multiplats you can't run on your pc infamous second son is okay

MKX and guilty gear if you're into those

don't touch uncharted 4

Why would he buy a ps4 if he wanted to use it?

because he's retarded

There are some japanese niche titles for the PS4 (though there are a lot more on the Vita), such Earth Defense Force 4.1, the HD remake of Odin Sphere coming soon and other anime titles as well (along with what others have mentioned here). Other than that, the console seems to be more suited for fighting games and titles that don't get released on PC (either right away or never). If you don't have a PC able to handle current or upcoming JRPGs, it's a good console for them.

Great, now you can play Bloodborne

Nice

…Bloodborne.

If not caring for multiplats.

Deception IV.
Wasteland 2.
Divinity Original Sin.
Nights of Azure.
Valkyria Chronicles Europa Edition.
Gravity Rush Remastered.
BB: Chronophantasma.

Congrats on wasting your money. Bloodborne is 100% the only thing worth getting on it. I'm not even memeing here. PS4 is trash. All you need for 8th gen is a decent PC and a Wii U.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Ratchet & Clank
Nights of Azure
Any Warriors games
EDF
Gundam Breaker 3 if you dont mind importing (Playasia sells the english translated Asia reigon version)
Transformers Devestation
Grindframe if youre into that kind of thing
Valkyria Chronicles

Its mostly a weeb game machine. Most western games arent worth it. Id only suggest Destiny because the general gunplay is good (as least as good as it gets on console).

You fucked up OP. The "MUH EXCLUSIVES" drones are already here.

DEAD OR ALIVE EXTREME 3

HONKERS IS BEST GIRL

Hooyah, that's a spicy meataball

That's mean user ;-;

Theres a little to much salt in this thread, shouldn't you guys be bitching about doom, or fallout or MCV’s inaugural Women in Games ceremony **yes that's a real thing*"

I don't know how many of these are multiplayer, but what I got
Little big planet 3
Infamous second son (stand alone dlc is better
The last of us
Disgaea 5
Digimon story cyber sleuth
Sleeping dogs redid edition
Godzilla
Dragon quest heros
Dead or alive 5
Akibas trip
Dragonball xenoverse
Doax3 if you import
Dead or alive 5
Street fighter 5
King of fighters
Blazblue
Gravity rush
Valkryia chronicles
Blood bowl
Knights of azure
Senran kagura estival versus
Earth defense force 4.1
Tropico 5
Rockband
Just dance if your into that
Divinity original sin
**Uncharted*"

They also have some ok indie games

maybe the nathan drake collection, but skip 4 unless you're really into the online or something or get it cheap

the game is padded to hell

All you really need is
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE
Fuck that lame ass DoA game, they're bloated with DLC and have less minigames than the 360 release. What you really want is a manly as fuck shooter where you shoot giant alien bugs.

e
d
f
E
D
F
E
D
F
EDF
EDFEDF
EDFEDFEDFEDFEDF

I love all of the faggots that saw the thread and just came here to post Bloodborne. I bet you faggots never played the game.

It's kind of crazy how everyone claimed the Vita was dead, when it's still draining the PS4's usefulness like crazy. Maybe that's why Sony seems to hate it so much.

Also helps that it seems more alive in Japan than the PS4.

Can anyone tell me if Grow Home is good?

It's a fun, short game. Not very deep, but it's pretty and has a good sense of exploration.

The PS4 hardware has actually been selling even higher than the Vita lately. (Not to say either of them are high.) That said if the PS4 version of a game sells more than the Vita one it's usually not by much, while at times the Vita version pushes way higher numbers. This year the PS4 install base should go up a lot from Final Fantasy, Tales, and Persona though too. The Vita just seems to do a better job keeping AA titles afloat and being the otaku system of choice. The PS4 is still lacking quite a bit on that front.

Bloodborne's the only straight up good game I can recommend, but if you wait a bit you can get Ace Combat 7.

If you were really wanting a PS4, you should've waited for the 4.5.

KEK
Also,

Okay, I'll give it a shot then, thanks.

You really find it worse than XIII?

FFX
The only thing it had going for it is how good it looked back then, but muh graphix only takes you too far. FF13 essentially continued that shit + waifuism.

It compared to XIII it still even felt like you had more freedom though. The environments were a hell of a lot nicer than anything XIII offers too.

They certainly weren't good, but I found Hope and Lightning far worse to put up with.

I'd have no idea. I think I stumbled upon a couple, but the extra stuff in most FF games bore the shit out of me. It's really a miracle I finished X and XIII in the first place.

It was stupid, but I don't think most people can even tell you what FXIII's is about.

Most FF games get repetitive after your 100th battle. I really don't see how it's any more repetitive than the other mainline games.

all the things you listed, minus the legendary weapons(which SHOULD be hard to get, you fucking pleb) are present and WORSE in 13

Yakuza Zero

wait for Persona 5.
You could have gotten it on PS3 but since you've got a bloodborne machine you may well get it on PS4

Gravity rush remastered and EDF 4.1 are both pretty good.

Buy a backup Bloodborne.

Just one more reason Kirino will never even scratch the best of 2D sisters. Fuck her retarded fanboys. At least my shitposting's evolved enough to deal with them if necessary.

Isn't it the other way around? The PS4 is killing the Vita.

You could play Omega Quintet and Megadimension Neptunia unless your pc is better.

Atelier Sophie is coming out in two weeks, that will never ever make it to pc.

Not OP, but is Driveclub any good (like at all)? I have a desperate need to play some fucking racin' and I'm almost pulling the trigger.

Cars control like molasses

All you need for the 8th generation is a 3DS and that is not a good thing.

These library for consoles are without a doubt the worst. Nintendo is doing fucking nothing with the Wii U after how hard they dropped the ball just naming it for starters, Sony's shit offering will go down in infamy as the Bloodborne machine and Microsoft used up all their actual good games the last 2 fucking generations when Halo had a soul.

That's not very telling, you got some more specific (game related) comparisons?

If it weren't for my current situation I wouldn't even dare to look at this shite, I just need to know if it's serviceable.

Sorry fam, racing is not my genre, so I can't say much other that I fucking hated how the cars controlled.

I'd say get a cheap NFS instead.

Unfortunately I'm currently unable to play anything but PS4 so my options are slim.

Still, it's appreciated.

Try Deception 4. It's unique, engaging, has nice music and an oldschool PS2 vibe. You basically construct chains of traps and then lure victims into them to rack up combos.

Attack on Titan

I think you're gonna be a bit short on games m8. But there's some really great games coming up. As far as what's already out. Bloodborne, Ratchet remake, and gravity rush remastered seem to be the best picks you can get physically. Something I've really enjoyed however is a game by Zenith Blue called Croixleur Sigma. It's a great doujin game, there's a PC version, but the PS4 one is the better version.

In the future, however, keep an eye out for ni-oh, the new yakuza games, gravity rush 2, the last guardian, kingdom hearts 3, nier automata and lots more. Many of them are coming out this year, and lots of 'em look fucking great.

Do you just like DoA that much?

Nope.

I'm considering getting this myself, but with Shinovi Versus coming to PC, I want to get that and see if Estival is coming as well. And then hopefully mods abound.

Gravity Rush Remastered is fun, and Gravity Rush 2 comes out relatively soon. EDF 4.1 is also decent but if you have a good PC and if the leaks are to be believed, it's supposedly coming to Steam.

I swear some of the animations are straight ripped from Revengeance
And the soundtrack sounds a lot like ZoE
I'm down with both

Oh, I'm aware of the potentially good games on it, but I'm currently working abroad and all I've got access too is a PS4. I'm not playing much, but I really need to scratch that racing itch. I didn't like The Crew (and fuck giving Ubi money anyway), NfS has been shit for years and Driveclub seems to be the only game that I can't dismiss without reason.

Someone stop me, I'm gonna do it.

driveclub felt very disappointing to me.

Wait, what?

Well shit, that's 2 anons speaking against it. Guess I'll just try emulating some Driver or Ridge Racer on my toaster.

Trips, RRT4 is excellent in RetroArch. RRV is not good emulated. I think Ridger Racer 1 and 2 on PSP can also be emulated.

I'm trying to remember what I have on mine and it's literally only BB, GGXrd and Deception 4. I think I also had some freebies from PSN+, but they were mostly shit.

i remember a funny video with a guy playing knack and saying knack a lot. please someone remember and link

i found it

Why does that matter? 30fps is the best as it is as close as we can get to movie's fps rates while still working in interactive games. Obviously it would be better.

Whatever your feelings towards Naruto as a franchise are, Ultimate Ninja was a solid fighting series with neat stages you could interact with back in the day and moving to 3D arenas for Storm was still pretty fun despite stages no longer being unique and basically just being palette swaps. Every game since the first Storm removed mechanics like clashes because they could be abused if someone had a poor connection as well as basically removing customization altogether while back on the PS2 you could assign all kinds of neat abilities characters don't normally use and plenty of different ultimates. Every game since the first lacks the smooth visuals it had. They gutted the hub world and made it where you can no longer just run around. As a whole, they hurt the presentation and made even just attacks much less satisfying.

It blows my mind how such a decline for a series is tolerated by Narutards when any other non anime franchise would have seen them fucking crucified.

I've only played Storm 3 and 4, not sure what you mean about smooth visuals since 4 looks fine to me. I will say the hits don't feel satisfying at all, and the fact that there's no customization is kinda garbage, but the lack of a hub world is kinda good. Speeds up going from objective to objective/navigating a menu. I used to really like hub worlds until loading times and actually trying to find shit got to be a huge time waste.

Storm 4 actually looks good. There's something missing from every game between it and the first in terms of visuals, but I don't know what it is.

What pisses me off is the massive step down in terms of gameplay and features yet it's shamelessly pushed as a sequel and it worked well enough to spawn more cookie cutter shit that had a few new characters who don't play much differently.

Yeah, it really felt like every character was only marginally different, though I suppose once you establish the first few sets of characters and then decide to add in like 80 more characters, I'm not surprised when they share some similar moves.