What is the best baseball video game?

What is the best baseball video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/cosmicoverlord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had a baseball game with robots on my NES. Loved that shit even when I was never into sport games

WELCOME BACK.

Oh no, not this again.

What's Holla Forums's opinion on RBI and MLB series of games?

Are they shit just like football games?

Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu went free to play on japanese ps4 psn recently. Doesn't allow full control of entire field though, as a restriction to the free version.

Too much grind (you have to raise every single team member through high school, to have good stats and skills), but you can compete with teams made by real players.

Hang yourself, weeb.

If you want to play baseball so much, why won't you do it in real life instead of playing shitty vidya, sitting your ass off?

base wars, great fucking game. Once you get that arm upgrade where you hold punch to launch your fist and let go to bring it back and can change it mid flight its all over. Steal every base, punchisize every enemy player, make every enemy team forfeit

OFF

I remember this one being pretty good, even though I generally don't like sports games.

This classic right here.

base wars for sure!

Why can't they make more crazy sports games like this and the Mutant League titles? I'd actually play the damn genre if the did.

Super Baseball Simulator 1.000 on snes, probably the precursor to pooh homerun derby

Shame theres a lack of sequels

this

That looks interesting.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed.

But you have shown a furry, not a waifu, filthy weeb furfag.

Better a filthy weeb furfag than a normalfag newfag who shows up at the beginning of summer.

why is she so cute?

Back to Wizchan.

Being a weeb is fine. Being a furfag is not. Perhaps going back is the right option for you.

I'm sorry user, but if you do not remember Bufflo Bell not only are you new, but most likely you are also
a gay.

Other than arcadey stuff the newest The Show will be the best, even though sports franchises tend to be the most jewishly produced games on the planet.

Decided to stream this shit:
twitch.tv/cosmicoverlord

Maybe you will actually like it.

NINJA
BASEBALL
BAT
MAN

I really like the Baseball launch title for the NES. I played that on my e-reader almost as much as Pinball.

oh shit nigga.

I shiggy.