Conquer Mexico in the Name of Kek

What if the kekquisition was real?
What if we conquered mexico in the name of kek?

kek wills it

In tribute to kek I will post what I got, I welcome those to post with me or save what ever for what ever. Just gotta sort through my kekinomicom.
PRAISE KEK

faggots like you are ruining the name of kek

We'll see about that..

Great plan.

/thread

That would collapse the US economy probably, also massive condemnation from the entire world and possibly severed ties with most of Latin America except possibly Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica and Panama.

Though nobody would probably put their hands in the dirt for Mexico it would still have terrible repercussions for the US mostly in diplomacy, economy and trade.

In any case, if an operation of this magnitude were to take place the US should only annex the northern provinces of Mexico, while maintaining an independent South. Also making Yucatan an US satellite or puppet state with low taxes and pro-tourism would probably be good for the Economy. You'd also need a good reason to invade (not the wall), such as "humanitarian" intervention to destroy the Drug Cartels.

my point is if the idiots at cia can destabilize a zone we could conquer mexico with memes.

never said the u.s, us.

there is obvioulsy much to discuss and this is just a think it out thread.

they dumped poo in our beaches fam.

have Trump end the manipulation of the silver market and you'll see the spics go back because Mexico won't be a poor shithole anymore

Why? So more spics can flow north?
Smells like an illegal who doesn't want to go back.

OP's plan is only half-retarded.

I say we bite off little island nations first, say in the West Indies, most of these countries have populations of 200,000 people or less.

We give massive tax incentives for White actual Americans to move over there and weaken the nation through population displacement. Then we invade proper.

It's how we took California, Texas, etc. and it's what these Aztlan morons think they're doing to the US (what they actually are, ate just pawns for the Chosen).

Land grabs are harder in the modern age.

Kek… Emperor of the United States… protector of Mexico…

That isn't a bad idea, if America administered Mexico, then they'd be a much wealthier and safer nation and less inclined to jump over here.

Plus Mexico would help be a buffer zone between other mud nations in Latin America.

Report, hide, sage cuckchan template threads.

Sound good to me.

Shut up Jew
Reported

This could work, see Puerto Rico, they're begging to be "Americans".

Taking Mexico wouldn't be hard to justify honestly, just poke them hard enough through the border wall and they'll retaliate. They are already technically trying to invade our lands, so we should already be justified in reclaiming Greater Texas for American soil. They have been invading the US for decades like "refugees" that invade the EU.

Better yet, a less militaristic option would be to decalre the Cartels a terrorist organization and invade them on the grounds of dealing with the cartels, possibly destablizing their government in the process. I call it Operation: Taco Freedom.

PRAISE KEK
Also das gr8, really, then you only need like a $30 pile of sharp sticks to build the wall. Lucky fugging mexicans.
So we take it over then chase them all into Guatemala and then build that wall

Or even better, just sever the connection
by dynamiting that hundred feet of land between Central and North America!

Here's a plan. Mexico is infamous for its dog shit water. We start a humanitarian aid group to build water treatment plants in Mexico, at least a few strategically located near large populations. There are a number of new chemicals that have promise as quick, cheap, and relatively byproduct-free ways to clean Mexican water. oops, it's a sterilant. good thing we have a damage funds and (((lawyers))) to protect us. We win the Mexican public over for our selfless humanitarian aid. We win the libs over for our non-xenophobic, non-racist aid. This will make it easy to absorb Mexico, rather than have to overtly conquer it with violence, which would lead to inevitable victory, but bad PR. jk they can't reproduce and their population collapses and we just walk right in as the saviors

Agreed.
These retarded, hypothetical cuckchan posts—no sources, evidence, greentext, or purpose—are insufferable and ruining this board.

Sage and Report
OP >>>/gasyourself/ plz

(1)

On the grounds of narco-terrorism specifically.

implying we want a bunch of people that hate us to prosper?

How would they go past the wall?

Islands are nice, I was thinking a push back. If I remember correctly foreigners can't own land in mexico

What makes you think they would move any where but further south. Do you know where we are?

It's not a plan yet!

This is more what I had in mind

by dynamiting that hundred feet of land between Central and North America!
This is more like it
What if an earthquake severed the land for us?

I fully think we could submit them with just memes.

bean shill btfo.