ITT Reasons you shouldn't go to cuckan Holla Forums

ITT Reasons you shouldn't go to cuckan Holla Forums

It's a step away from reddit
It's a step away from Holla Forums
There are no sound webms on the fucking film board
They talk about capeshit seriously
Even way more Star Wars threads than here
It's all memeing like monkeys unironically and basically no actual brain activity
It needs to die

All insignificant

Some real reasons:

Correct

This Holla Forums is a bit too Holla Forumsish for my tastes, at times.

Yea me too but what can you do hopefully it goes away

Yeah, how weird that a medium largely operated by Jews to push political messages would attract the ire of opponents to Jewish ideology? Huh. Strange stuff. My almonds? Activated.

I just went there. No capeshit or star wars threads. Mostly threads actually discussing movies.

What a dump.

Hmm so you telling me, they atleast discuss about movies without quasimodo posting and 3 year old Holla Forums&/int/ cuck memes? And not shit tier like Holla Forums?

Are you trying to lure me there?

Please, don't go, user! I'd miss you so much

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Not an argument

sage for munter

Yes, please go.

Did the mods shoah the thread calling out the cancerous huefag? Why does every other "off topic/meta" thread get anchored but that one was outright delet? Really makes you think.

Not really tbh.

You are way more pathetic then I am

It makes me think the cancerposter is the mod or BO. That thread was shoah'd almost immediately.

lol stop shitposting

it's literally been getting worse every day for over 3 years but

cuckchan has some good boards

just like some boards here are pure aidscancer

leddit, just like foruns, is also good for finding shit, since gud shit doesnt gets deleted after some retard makes a new stupid shitpost, and people giving legitimate opinions instead of just shitposting and trolling

seek enlightement kiddo, this edgy 12 year old #team8chan vs the world is retarded

what thread was that?

took the bait a little too far, lad

newfag detected, so called "reddit spacing" was always common.

nice try

It always amazes me, that so many of you use reddit as a boogeyman, but all of you who does this can identify their filenames and posting tyles from miles away. Interesting, nonetheless…

you must be fun at parties

This thread is full of newfags and cancer.

Literally the worst board.

I'm just saying that people who say "you need to go to (some place)" are people who they themselves actively go there or have gone there. That's why they know all of this. A bit hypocritical…

Fixed

Besides one individual, all the other anons who used reddit spacing got banned. Really makes you contemplate on the situation.

What's with that weird filename though

I always savor the aroma of a fine grill

HAHA I GET IT