ITT: retarded things liberals say

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/90156002/the-stupidest-actual-arguments-against-communism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2, 3 and 4 are some of the reasons everyone hates reddit, for those who hate reddit and haven't been informed why they hate it yet.

Here, let me tell you about Horseshoe Theory,

I love this one.

One side wants equality and to better the world while the other wants to fling shit and kill off everyone they don't like.

Totally the same.

you must be at least 18 to post on this site faggot

Hey, it's just my opinion!

tbh there's nothing wrong with this when two people just cant agree or you're arguing with someone that thinks getting the final say makes him the winner

Global warming is a big one or better yet the Iraq War.

We need to break down the barriers preventing minorities from becoming ceos and millionaires, like the glass ceiling
Put on the glasses and this becomes
We need to ensure there are rich people, which can only exist as long as there are poor people. The seeming diversity of both rich and poor may help prevent dissent.

Another good one is planned obsolescence

most of these are pretty reasonable tbh. Not the first one. But the rest are fine. How do you expect people to treat us with anything but contempt if all we do is treat other people with contempt? No ones gonna read up on leftist /lit/ after a shouting match. You convert people by calmly, and politely BTFO'ing them.

They're the same in that both think the status quo is fucked. The (huge) difference is why they think the status quo is fucked, but if you're a liberal that supports the status quo, this is a detail you likely have difficulty understanding.

I think what the liberal notices more often is the authoritarianism, because generally liberals aren't aware of any sort of libertarian marxism or anarchism, and on the right there are no actual non-authoritarian alternatives, it's a choice between obeying a fascist dictator or your boss. They start to think the only way to freedom is to continue this magical balancing-act of government and capitalism.

SHUT UP NORMIES THOSE BANDS AREN'T EVEN EMO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You forget that anything that isn't the liberal status quo is "authoritarianism" to them. Within the liberal political parlance, "authoritarianism" and "totalitarianism" are just meaningless buzzwords.

Fresh off the presses about NC protests, same person from one thread

"Why? You can get mad, be upset that I am commenting on your post, but the truth is the truth. Why stand by any one (protesters) who has no respect for others who are innocent (pigs). That is not how to get your point across. And those that push this agenda are really no better. This whole cop killing blacks is a paid propaganda to incite racism. Why can't any one see that."

"That is not protesting that is rioting. People were bused in to Charlotte they do not nor did they live there. Research."

"No"

" I am behind the fight for justice all the way. I am simply trying to stop all the baiting on Facebook and the media. This is all orchestrated by the 1%. Facts are just that facts. We have had this brutality going on for years. What makes the difference today is cell phones and the internet, there are government moles planted in every organization out there that wants justice and accountability. I guess believing this makes me a tin foil hat wearing conspirator, then so be it. I would rather through caution to the wind than to spit into it."

"By you admitting the police were inciting it proves my point. I'm just asking people not to fall for it. Don't be pushed, lead instead"

Just kill me

What the fuck is this idiot even trying to say

This guy gets it. I have heard every single one of those points ad nauseum and it makes my blood boil every time without fail.

It's just the run-of-the-mill word salad you'll get from any moron who realizes their point of view has been completely invalidated and that they've been caught in the act of not thinking before talking. That's their attempt to save face and sound intelligent, without having to actually prove their point.

There are people like this in the world. They need to be repeatedly pistol whipped in the skull.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/90156002/the-stupidest-actual-arguments-against-communism

some zesty stuff in this thread I spent 21 hours debating in.

Horseshoe is so fucking retarded I can't help but rage every single fucking time some shithead Liberal brings it up. Yeah, the side that supports equality and stopping oppression, is totally the same as the side that wants to beat to death people based on the colour of their skin. Go fuck yourself.

This is just said by idealist retards who have never been to a protest. 90% of the time, it's the Cops who start shit.

Anyway, the shit that gets me is

Funny. Is that why the Left in the past 30 years went from Labour and economically minded, too basically aping all economic policies from the right wing, while pushing only some half hearted social reforms?

Yep, so Soft left you are literally proposing policies not even Thatcher or Reagan had the balls to do. Also how fucking patronizing is the idea that the center is some "static" middle ground, when the "center" today, pretty much excludes any ideology left of neoliberal. Funny that.

Also funny that left wing economic policy constantly polls incredibly popular with the public even among conservative voters, yet is "unelectable".

This one as well drives me up the wall, especially when you show, literal fucking proof, from actual studies, that the media, even the liberal media, is overwhelmingly bias against the left.

"Oh no that's just a conspiracy theory!"

Fuck off you fucking piece of shit. Go die in a fucking fire.

This is the worst part about Liberals, they are not even fucking left wing, they steal, our fucking mantle, yet buy the right wing narrative on everything, bend over for the right, then say "Hey we deserve power because we know how to compromise"

Oh and the other thing Liberals do. Just ignore the decades upon decades of activist work by the hard left and take credit for it because some shithead liberal party, after decades of pressure from the grassroots had left did all the miles, actually passed the legislation.

Reddit is filled with autistic policy wonkers that sincerely believe the wider public would and should vote for the politician with 30+ pages on how to reform sugar supports for middle-income farmers. Plus it's like some sort of weird virtue-signalling (intelligence-signalling?) shit where insisting that they're voting for the candidate with the most policy wonking means they're more intelligent by proxy.

You can't bring up B████ on those politics boards without one of those autists going "hurr durr where's the 1000-page document detailing how he would 'break up the banks'? He doesn't have one? Well obviously he's a delusional nutcase that would be utterly ineffective in office, #ImWithHerNow"

My daily reminder on why I put up with random rants about black people on chans, because it's so much better than reddit, and I'd just get banned anyway.

hahahahaha, literally the post, that had a 100 upvotes under me said

"Trumps policy page as 2000 words on it, Hillary, has 10,000 words, so who really does have the most policy!"

Completely missing the fucking point I was making, that Trump's campaign is setting a NARRATIVE with TENT POLE POSITIONS while the Hillary campaign HAS NO NARRATIVE and nobody knows what she stands for.

It's like they don't actually understand how fucking elections work. I've literally seen parties, win majority governments in elections, with not releasing any policy positions beforehand, but just through slogans.

Hillary's campaign weakness is that she has not set a narrative, she may have a lot of policy on her website, but nobody knows what the fuck it is. What does Hillary stand for?

Though I still laugh at how they said
"If you criticize Hillary, you are supporting Trump and sure you are free to criticize her campaign, but don't mention the Trump campaign"

Like, what the flying fuck? How in fuck am I supposed to criticize an election campaign, without mentioning how the other side is taking advantage of those weaknesses?

Fucking hell the projection they had on me was crazy. They were calling me a "Trump supporter" despite, and this is literally what I wrote.

"The sad thing is at this point in the election, that no matter how crazy and disgusting Trump's policy positions are, the general public, at least, knows what he is standing for in general, as he has set the narrative of this election cycle and the sad state of elections today is, slogans and narrative, not policy, win's elections"

Does that sound like I support Trump.

Yet, banned for being a Trump supporter.

The second statement is fairly accurate in many capitalist societies assuming you aren't physically or mentally crippled and you were academically successful.
This is the case though, since you may turn out to be wrong even if it is the slightest chance.
A flawed delivery and intention behind the words but this is regardless the statements are true.

One side consists of losers dressing up in all black for a ritual fight, so does the other.

It's the same kind of people.

I can't stand this low-brow intellectualism. But Clinton has experience! They say while having voted for Obama and without ever being able to explain how experience in politics should translate into a succesfull presidency.

Bernie Madoff has more experience in finances than anyone, would you give him your money?

Capitalist societies you get to the top by having other people work hard for you.

being capable and doing hard gets you to a slight rise but nowhere near the top.

Oh boy. I have a whole bookmarks folder for that. Sucks that is all in portuguese