MK Ultra Needs a Virus

They should have expected us

MK Ultra has various programming that is reused over and over again. We can take advantage of this and hijack them.

All it takes is a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

disinfo.com/2011/09/the-peter-pan-project/
archive.is/M8d9K
archive.is/UJAiX
archive.is/NutHF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:WhatLinksHere/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)
drugs.com/illicit/devils-breath.html
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/AntiHumans.pdf
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4599
archive.is/u58ep
archive.is/Osc1r
archive.is/hemVF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Elliott
janeelliott.com/
archive.is/8eba6
healthnewsobserver.com/articles/detail/suicide-rates-vary-based-on-race-age-and-education/
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su6203a31.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._C._sniper_attacks#Arrest
thefo
en.wiki
a
youtu.be/b28qfMhKp3c
archive.is/GZMcT
archive.is/gP9yr
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/8IV6U
archive.is/H1Afg
archive.is/8l7HL
archive.is/ZH6xR
boards.4chan.org/x/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_deficit_hyperactivity_disorder
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1878929312000837
archive.is/fC9sm
archive.is/Fhkkw
archive.is/OK4m6
archive.is/z0LTv
amazon.com/Origin-Consciousness-Breakdown-Bicameral-Mind/dp/0618057072
aesopsfables.wordpress.com/the-bell-the-cat/
archive.is/XtVP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OK sure, anyone know the architecture I'll try to get a bootloader written up.

checked
out of all the images, you chose this. what the fuck OP. fuck your thread.

The Beltway sniper's sleep trigger was
How are you going to guess even a single other one?

Authentication and access is done by issuing a command with the correct symbol for the programming you are accessing in the background. Any information presented will be accepted directly by the subject's subconscious.
Care must be taken to avoid breaking the narrative of the programming, use the stories don't fight them.

Just a subroutine, we infect the operating system making it unusable.

The Peter Pan Project was a series of mind manipulation experiments performed on unwitting children of the 1980s in the hopes of engineering sleeper agents who could be activated to quell future civil disorder in America. Documents reveal that the Peter Pan Project was the brainchild of FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, who had outlined plans for the covert program shortly before his death in May 1972. The project was instituted in 1981 under then director, William H. Webster, and had been kept secret for decades until “hacktivists” infiltrated the network and web sites of the FBI and passed the information to news agencies.
disinfo.com/2011/09/the-peter-pan-project/

Papa Smurf is right about the Jews.

So is Elmo.

There is a problem. Actually two problems for a beginning.

1.) mk ultra was part of research, you are looking for something called monarch programming. And monarch programming differs depending on subject. codes that are used very. It could be problematic to get access.
2.) there is a kill switch. If you are not careful you can trigger it.

Not really, there is multiple access codes. You can trigger part of the routine with meme but with clearunderstanding of the programming structure you would trigger some part of program and after that you should continue with input. It is not possible to continue with input with meme.

Now, to explain to you what does it mean. It is pretty impressive that you have understood how it works. Problem is that big amount of people are programmed in this way. For example, Hollywood uses monarch programming in a lot of its movies.

examples:
movie "sucker punch" archive.is/M8d9K
Katy Perry’s “Wide Awake” archive.is/UJAiX
This is an article with more information about Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control archive.is/NutHF

As you can see this programming techniques are widely used. Katty perry music video has more than 600 000 000 views. All this people are programed to some degree. Considering they are programmed from various sources (not just this video) it is logical to conclude that most (if not all) people who have watched television (or internet streaming of some kind) have been programmed.
Including you.

You being aware of programming does not mean you are not programmed.

If you (all of you) try to fuck up with this type of programming you could activate kill switches. Including the ones that were built in you.

This is the reason why we did not fuck with monarch programming on large scale. As you now know it is possible it is prudent to warn you of dangers. Also, activation is (probably) non reversible. Especially if you do not know switches that are used to deactivate.

We decided it is better to wake people up slowly.

Would you kindly remember everything and list names and information?

this is for me ? what do you want to know ?

I kind of stumbled on this information and expanded a little bit on it

>disinfo.com/2011/09/the-peter-pan-project/

[disinfo ed.’s note: the following is a short piece of satirical fiction by Philip Weaver regarding the economy and job loss.]

The chaos is still on our side. Face to bloodshed.

What is a Gatekeeper?

idk mite b cool.

Who's we?

Well, consider it like this. Did you see katty perry video before you have found out about /pol and all this stuff ? If you did then you are probably programmed in kind of a way. If we activated programming (let us say…2012?)and if that would activate kill switch you would be dead (maybe?).

If you want to proceed now you know what are implications. But, it is on you. I did not want to do it. I used caution.

As to be seen in the movie "The 5th wave" with Chloe Moretz from 2016.
Predictive Programming at work. Stock up on canned goods and guns, guys.

The one who protects the gate to programming.

(pic related) let us say it like this…

It is for you to decide now. We also did think it could be cool…but, also it could be more cool to use it to fuck them up

I know, but he's saying there's a consensus that I've never seen evidence of on here. When an user says "we" with no substantiating evidence you have every right to call him a faggot.

Oh, so you're roleplaying as leejun. Good to know.

So, why is it that we can't just tear the rats out of their holes and show them the sunlight? Because it might be dangerous? Fuck that, if anybody here was concerned about "what's dangerous" they wouldn't be holding ideas that could get you arrested for wrongthink-tier laws in Europe.

It was not discussed here. It was some time before 8ch

LEGUUNIMOUS!

So the legends are true, there are anoonermaus on our boards.

Yes it does. Programming works subconsciously, and things you are aware of can be neglected and therefore don´t get implanted into your subconscious.

Hahahaha fuck off nigger.
MKULTRA is about traumatizing and drugging the victim to make its mind split in pieces, and then pulling these pieces to the front of the mind with hypnosis to embedd certain codes, messages, information or orders in them. One of these orders can be suicide, and certain circumstances have to be given for this to happen / someone has to say a code to activate the order.

Book to read:
Fritz Springmeier - The formula for a mind controlled slave

Movies to watch:
Manchurian candidate
Source Code
Sucker Punch
Shutter Island
Captain America - Civil war (Bucky is the victim)
Bourne movies (Victim of the Delta programm, a failure of the memory erasing programming had him entirely forget who he was)

Series:
Sense 8
Heroes

Game:
Call of Duty - Black Ops

The predictive programming is everywhere.

One of many who are here.

Many here can learn enough to do what is needed, confusion will reduce what is required to collect the survivors afterwards, time is moving faster than we realize.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:WhatLinksHere/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)

do not know what that means
No
No, you could kill them. There is no point in showing them sunlight if it would kill them. we decided to get them used to sunlight and then to bring them out while at the same time building protections from sunlight in them.
We are not talking about what is dangerous to you (or me). We are talking what is dangerous to them.
To repeat. we (at the time) decided it was best course of action. You know have a knowledge (at least partially) and you can decide what to do. Also, it was decided to not hide this knowledge (from you) but to give it you so you could do what you see fit.

I am sharing our experiences. I am not telling you what to do. I can not do that, it is up to you to decide. With knowledge (power) comes responsibility how are you going to use it.

I see a potential issue with your approach. Thing is, MK ULTRA and Monarch would have been clumsy machinations to figure out how to effectively hack the brain anyway. The program in this case is the human mind, the conditioning is the installed virus causing a stack overflow under specific conditions.

See, the concept of a direct order to kill someone or do something that's conditioned to take place against the subject's will would be something that's already working off of the values and attachments they hold. Love for mother, respect of father and authority, fear of pain, etc. How would you hack a virus that's already been embedded within such pure emotional concepts to produce a very specific response that we don't yet know?

Scopolamine works wonders
drugs.com/illicit/devils-breath.html

There is no kill switch, dumbass. If there was one, you would be on a mission right now, working in a foreign government or in black ops in the military and suffering from sever split-personality disorder while having constant inexplicable flashbacks to traumas that supposedly never happened.
Not even the popstars that get MKULTRA´d have a killswitch, they are too important. If the programming fails, they get the Kanye treatment (retraumatization with torture in a hospital).

False, pic related.

Stop your LARPing, you goddamn newfag. Back to cuckchan/x/ with you.

Do you want to know how I know you're not from around here?

So the only thing stopping us is their built in suicide programming? How do we know they would actually go through with the suicide.
What if people remember their programming and don't commit suicide?

"WARNING, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING THE BOOK: IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE you the reader have had mind-control done to you, you must consider the following book to be DANGEROUS. If you are consulting a therapist for DID (also known as MPD), it is recommended that you consult your therapist before reading this book. The complications that could result for those under mind control learning the truth–could be fatal. The co-authors take no responsibility for those who read or misuse this information."
www .ivantic.info/Dejvid%20Ajk%20i%20zavere/Fritz%20Springmeier%20i%20Cisco%20Wheeler/Total%20Mind%20Control%20Slave.pdf

Do we just need to remind them they were locked in dog cages, raped and made to eat shit and piss?
Would break their programming?

Eh.

Maybe you should kill yourself for trying to be a mysterious cunt while being bluepilled af.

EVERYONE READ FRITZ SPRINGMEIER BEFORE POSTING

Well, unfortunately we were not been able to wake people up (in big numbers) until recently. Stuff that was programmed while you were not "awake" (conscious) is still there. To my experience it can be used. It takes time (and skill) to deprogramme. Not just awareness of possibility that you are programmed

Well, mk ultra was just part of research in this subject. agency used outside research also…for example stanford, t4vistock, mc gill…to name few

not exactly, It has to be purposely built in content.

This, there's plenty of legitimate information on the subject, without anoonimus faggots trying to act all mysterious and vague about it.

Also related is Antihumans by D. Bacu. Highly recommended read.
Direct PDF Link: jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/AntiHumans.pdf

Watch this faggot. (Can´t stand the vigilant christcuck but Fritz explains it). The people with killswitches are being held in their facilities and they are under severe observation.

Thanks for discrediting everything you write. Anonymoose would never be dumb enough to brag about their aleedjunz and also not spout such useless, underinformed bullshit like you do. Are you on drugs, btw?

The fuck? Assange was in a mind control cult?

Would you kindly not forget Bioshock?

Also an important research tool in regards to this is this site:
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-4599

I disagree. but you are entitled to your opinion.

Well, thank you kind stranger

not particularity, but please share if you need to

No, what stooping some of you is that you do not have access codes.

It is built in feature that can be that is usually activated if somebody other than authorized personal temper with program. It could work…it could not. I do not have this access level to know for sure. As i said..i used caution

maybe ? but you should do deprogramming firs ?

probably not, in that case they go to their "happy place" and shut down. you just loose access. It is like talking to SJW…they just go to their "happy place" and start to loop same thing over and over again. Like cult ?

I'll watch it.

In his Mind Control Slave book/pdf he mentioned kids are housed in cages at China Lake, CA and trafficked through the facility.
Do you know if that's still going on? Can we shine a light on China Lake?

No, killswitch is built in as part of programming. Well, at least to my knowledge. There are probability different types of programming. Some (could be?) without killswitchis. I doubt that…but, it is a possibility I guess.

Hear, hear!

His mother had married someone from that cult, probably an MKULTRA victim. I wonder if that had any influence on Assange.

No, do you have any ?

yes, archive.is/u58ep

youtube.com/watch?v=X_KeVkZ_JhM
also, childtrafficking and LSD. Probably of spring of mkultra research. This is a reason why he colors his hair

Checked.

Good, now go find Outer Heaven.

What is your goal then? Seems a bit defeatist, and only really serves an excuse to be communicating strictly in very broad, vague terms while never actually bringing any new information or material to the table.
Hell, you've already shown that you think enamamus is an actual organization, so I'm doubting your honesty from the get-go.

It did. all children in cult coloured their hair.

The children's identities were changed using false birth certificates or deed poll, all being given the surname 'Hamilton-Byrne' and dressed alike even to the extent of their hair being dyed uniformly blonde archive.is/Osc1r

You are severely mentally ill if you think somebody has built a killswitch in your head. This is impossible without you having experienced severe Traumas which are saved in your passive memory, accessible all the time. The fact that you felt the necessity to LARP as Anonymoose proves that to me.

Do you know how a killswitch works? No? The traumas the victim experienced were accompanied on more than one occasion by the hypnotic order to commit suicide and a numerical code / certain circumstances under which the victim should act out the order. Suicide is impossible, since the victim is strapped to its bed. Then, the victim dissociates again and the splinter of the mind that contains this memory gets pushed to the back of the mind. If the handlers use these codes now or the situation arrives, these traumatic memories come back to the front of the mind, and with them the pure emotional destruction of the soul, the anger, the desperation, the pain and of course the order to commit suicide, which then gets acted out since the splinter of the mind, that is now at the front of the mind, has no will to live in it.

You think they only control what happens inside the lab? Techniques are developed in controlled experiments, once the underlying principles are understood it is then used against the entire population.

Spending some quality time with friends on internet ?

What would you like to know ?

It is your right to do so. It is prudent to doubt people (and information) on internet.

But you can trust me, i am a dog

I do not think somebody built a killswitch in my head. There is a possibility for that but at this moment i am sceptical. But i do think there is a possibility that some people could be programmed with killswithes. At this moment i do not have definitive proof either way.

Truly said i do not know. But to my experience it is not programmed in that way. As i have explained we did not research fully this part of programming because possibility that we could trigger something unexpectedly.

See, I see where you're coming from with this, but I don't think that hard-wired killswitches can be installed just from media consumption. Ideological killswitches, certainly, but suicide-tier switches generally take a consistent programming of training and re-training to bypass the survival mechanism. Bringing them to the point of either physical or ego death does this by allowing the creation of dissociative pockets, using the psychological preservation methods against themselves.

However, ideological killswitches or "stop-thinking" switches are of course a nightmare to contend with, because they halt learning progress typically by argument of authority. Because there isn't the danger of physical death they're much easier to break, and they often aren't hardwired in like the other variety. Holla Forums has shown itself to be exceptional at breaking the stop-thinking switches.

How do you think psychological fracturing works, and how is it utilized in ritualized mind control?
Also, are you familiar with the terms of internal and external unmasking? I'm curious on your thoughts, as far as those methods are concerned.

That is the false equivalence i would expect from an /x/LARPer with a missing chromosome.
If a psychiatrist develops a method to heal a patient, he can´t automatically heal the entire population. He has to give the patient intensive, personal treatment and observation, by which he possibly changes the treatment, to gradually get an effect over many years. The same applies if a psychiatrist uses his knowledge for evil.

You need severe, horrible traumas in a short period of time to get a single person to dissociate, and it doesn´t work for every victim. Some just lose their will to live and some go completely nuts. Dissociation on a global scale is just a laughable phantasm of yours.

If you want to know how they try to insert mind control techniques into the public, look at 9/11. It was obviously a hoax, designed to be a lightly traumatizing event. The codeword that got inserted into the minds of the public with it was "Terror". All it did was enhance the fear of the people and make them think of the war on terror as justified more often, but it takes little to overcome it. That´s all they can achieve.

That part I somewhat disagree with, the university system has shown to be an incredibly dangerous middle ground between the two methods, creating ideological bulwarks in one's mind while using emotional abuse techniques usually only utilized by either cults or deprogrammers. Granted, they can only get a person to commit suicide tangentially and outside of strict control, but it's still dangerous because of the generalized method's potential.

Why are you LARPing if you're this bad at it? You're clearly just some person (not from here) who read some stuff on the internet recently about mind control. That's fine, but coming here and LARPing as le mind kontrol expert is stupid, especially since most people here already know more about this than you and have for a long time.

Just like the 'lab' subjects have hard kill switches (I assume), the general population has underlying programming that isn't 100% effective, and probably a lot of stuff that isn't 50% effective. It doesn't have to work all the time for everybody to be extremely useful.

No they don´t. There is no switch if there is no dissociation. There is no dissociation if there aren´t multiple severe traumas in a short period of time. There aren´t multiple severe traumas in a short period of time if the victim isn´t held in a MKULTRA facility under observation by handlers. End of discussion.

Where is the emotional abuse here? Do your profs yell at you and psyche you out? That´s bullshit. Its information, often the work of great thinkers and scientists, that gets delivered to you and its up to you if you accept it or not. Non-personal information can not be stressful or traumatizing, its neutral to its core.
Some of it may be falsehoods and ideologically misleading, but since intelligent human beings have the natural ability to differentiate knowledge that aligns with their viewpoint from neglectable ideologies, there is no threat other than being indoctrinated into a "useful" worldview. Even if the university turned you into a full on SJW, which it doesn´t, since most people grow in spirit when they have hard tasks to fulfill and therefore question the world around them more, you would still be happy with your ideology if you thought it was the right one.
If you chose "gender studies" or some other bullshit like that, its your own fault if you get indoctrinated, but that still doesn´t have to do anything with trauma-based mind control.

Lets take as example SVb13D drivers archive.is/hemVF they are embedded with media programming. Also, programming is not done just in US… it goes a long way in history. It was just refined and mass distributed with television (for example). In some country’s is done through loud speakers

>How do you think psychological fracturing works, and how is it utilized in ritualized mind control?
It is trauma based. Mind wants to protect it self and creates alters. It is explained in Fritz Springmeier book.

I am not familiar with terms.What is that ?

Oh, you are cruel indeed. Would you kindly turn yourself off?

This

Depending on programming some of subjects have a short life span. see kitten programming and delta

I am not LARPing. I am just sharing my knowledge with friends on internet. I do not see a problem with this…

you can look at it like that.

>That's fine, but coming here and LARPing as le mind kontrol expert is stupid, especially since most people here already know more about this than you and have for a long time.
I am not an expert. I know some stuff more than other people..there is also stuff i do not know. where is a problem in that ?

this, also, schools….

Here is another reason why this theory is bullshit:
"Suicide rates varied by education level. People with the highest education levels had the lowest rates, those with the lowest education level had intermediate rates, and those who had completed only the equivalent of high school (12 years of education) had the highest rates."

The more educated you are, the less likely you commit suicide. I guess that is because of the good lifestyle that comes with a good job and also the fact, that your mind grows with effort and you start to question things more and heighten your powerlevel, instead of being a dumb, easy prey for media manipulation and so forth.

What if amygdala hijack is just the first step in a suicide program?

What if a killswitch is not suicide but the shutdown of reasoning? Instead of severe trauma, a lifetime of light programming might cause amygdala hijack when challenged.

What if dissociation is a spectrum? Light programming causes light trauama which causes minor "killswitches" (amygdala hijack)?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala_hijack

tl;dr liberals are higher on the programming spectrum

I agree with you that it doesn't have to work all the time for everybody to be extremely useful. But i would be pretty sceptical on percentages. There are different kinds of programming. For masses and for special…projects (?). I would say that programming for masses is very effective. You should consider intention for what is used for.

It was a method described by Dumitru Bacu and developed at Pitesti Prison as a part of Soviet mind control experiments. They wanted to see if they could cause a person to utterly denounce everything they were and follow orders to the exact letter.
Internal and external unmasking was the process by which a person would divulge every single one of their secrets and "sins", even if they were ones they had not committed. This was done through systematic and extreme abuses and humiliation, much like trauma-based control in modern times, but much more crude and flatly brutal.
The students were the primary subjects for the Pitesti experiments, because they were still fairly young and were the primary political dissidents against communist influence in Romania. See, the landed educated class would go to the more politically liberal universities in western Europe, but Romania was somewhat more meritocratic than other places at the time so they had their own national universities that the otherwise lower classes could qualify for. The end result was a distilled educated Christian nationalism in the Romanian student class, to the point that it was considered a personal honor to be a student there. Due to the combination of the legitimate threat the Iron Guard otherwise represented, and the hard-lined political inclinations of the student class, they were deemed to be the best, most extreme subjects for testing this torture technique.
This whole scenario is thoroughly detained in The Anti-humans.

No, it is not EOD. you should consider that dissociation is personal. Same thing that would produce severe trauma may not produce the same effect on other person. Also, vice versa.

You are not tacking into account that people are different.

It could be. This thought never crossed my mind. Intresting

No, shutdown of reasoning is trigged every time program is used. At least to my understanding

of course it is a spectrum. It depends what type of programming you want to use. There are different types of programming.

Now you understand

The people here are stalwart and generally speaking are highly immune to emotional tactics and abuse. You underestimate the pull that cults and psychopaths have with the unwitting populace.
Jane Elliott was a famous "Anti-racism" teacher that would put students through the wringer, because they weren't emotionally prepared for that scenario. We, and most sensible people, would be immune to it and call her out on her powertripping neurosis, but keep in mind that most individuals aren't built like we are, especially in a culture that hold softness as a virtue, even when it is a complete and abject weakness.

"Amygdala hijacking" doesn´t exist. Ideological indoctrination is about having (((authorities))) like the government, Hollywood and the mainstream media repeat / put focus on certain narratives, so that through peer pressure and sheep mentality, the person accepts this information and makes it his or her personal ideology. There isn´t anything else to it.

When we are talking about trauma-based mind control, the word itself explains the whole phenomenon. An array of traumas is used to make someone dissociate. Codes and orders are implanted during the traumas. These codes can be used to reactive the victim´s trauma out of subconscious fear and make it remember /act out the orders, just like Pavlov´s dog.

A global-scale mindcontrol event is just a terrorism hoax to instill fear and to have people connect it with a certain threat.
Sandy Hook = Narrative: Give us your guns
9/11 = We must have war in Afghanistan
These fear instilling events are a mere support for a narrative and don´t work on everyone, since people that oppose war, are not going to become friends of the idea just because of a tragic incident, just like gun-lovers will keep their guns under all circumstances. Both will find arguments to justify this even in face of such an event.

Soviets also did research

>They wanted to see if they could cause a person to utterly denounce everything they were and follow orders to the exact letter.
There is an example of that in the book by orwell 1984 (room 101) youtube.com/watch?v=M3U83QLoATU
Considering this was year 1948 which is before this example and before mkultra i would say this type of programming is know for some time

Also, thank you for that information. i did not know that

Oh, and forgot to mention, do you really expect those as young as the schoolchildren Elliott was dealing with to be immune to this neurosis? The first place we need to bring in the reigns with is the public school system, it is a fundamentally corrupt institution based on control through fear and abuse.

This

this

I would not think it would be a stretch to think that those books influenced each other.
Huxley wrote Brave New World but ended up doing the exact things required to bring such a hell about.

Some weird old cunt being abusive to her students doesn´t represent the standard of Universities. In general, the prof provides information, and people discuss and make up their own perspective through essays and such things. Besides having to work for good grades, it is stress-free, and you are encouraged to question the information you get, unlike school for example. My statistics just proved to you that more education means a higher chance of happiness and also red pills.

Source on the statistics?

It is true that it does not work on everyone in full effect. But you should consider this examples were not meant to work on everyone. There are also specific (targeted) programming if you want to change a way specific person thinks. Even then it does not work all the time.

Forgot to put this in the original reply, but this woman isn't just some weird old cunt being abusive. She does reflect a standard, because she was one of the forerunners in diversity training used now in multiple organizations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Elliott
janeelliott.com/

Also, on the universities leading to the students being redpilled, where have you been for the past 40 years?

I already have taken advantage of it.

I rose to power in my field.
No one assumes me.
They don't consume me.
I am un-predictive now.
Having been through the four stages.
The stages affected me greatly.
But I found myself that has emerged.
The crisis has caused me to awaken.
Now I am a normal again.
A changed normal.

Orwell and Huxley were both members of The Fabian Society
from wiki:The Fabian Society is a British socialist organisation whose purpose is to advance the principles of democratic socialism via gradualist and reformist effort in democracies, rather than by revolutionary overthrow.archive.is/8eba6

healthnewsobserver.com/articles/detail/suicide-rates-vary-based-on-race-age-and-education/

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su6203a31.htm

Break them yourself, forgot about it.

Here's an incredibly ominous excerpt from the book's introduction:

What no reader of this book can fall to perceive, if only for a moment before he tries to forget the
"unthinkable," is the unspeakably vile and sadistic lusts of the contrivers of the experiment at Pitesti – appetites
so foreign to everything that he regards as human that the creatures who are animated by them can be described
only as the "enemies of mankind," or, concisely, as the Anti-Humans.
What is described in this book happened in Romania after the Bolsheviks discarded the pretense that they were
tender-hearted humanitarians bringing "equality" and "civil rights" to the downtrodden victims of the wicked
"Fascists" and "anti-Semites. " Before and even after the Anti-Humans stopped dissembling, some Romanians
were, by foresight or good luck, able to escape westward, and even to make their sufferings known, as Mr. Bacu
has done in this book, to peoples not yet imprisoned.
When the United States has progressed to the point reached by Romania in 1948, there will be no place on earth
to which Americans can flee, and there will be no one to hear their screams.

Thanks user, interesting stuff.

The point on ideological subversion still stands, but I redact what I said on suicide caused by the university system. I would be interested on the specific rates as related to the humanities departments, however.

Stay calm, that is wrong.
She lectured in a few companies and institutions, but is an individual case when it comes to universities. The reason for this is probably this:
"As a result of the 1990 research, Murdoch University did not include the Blue-Eyes-Brown-Eyes exercise in their list of successful strategies to reduce racism."

it is incredibly ominous. i would say this is not just a american thing…there are multiple country’s (systems) and versions. Also, it is used in multiple religions with modifications.

Might have chosen poor words there. What i am trying to say is, that someone who puts in a lot of effort and gets to know a lot about politics, economy and governing institutions, will be more likely to encounter something that is "off" in his eyes and which he researches further using alternative sources, which leads to red pills, than someone poorly educated who only finished high school and never cared about these topics at all.

Also, my personal theory is, that the more effort you put in improving your mind and your knowledge, the more you will think critically about the world and question certain things, since you train yourself to think and analyse more.

But you do understand that this type of situation can induce trauma which can be enough to change behaviour in some people. You can control minds of people in that way..maybe not completely (which was not a goal). Also, peer pressure

What I was trying to get across was that this tryhard neurotic bitch is but one example, and the earliest one, of diversity training currently used in various groups. Even if it isn't her exact exercise being used, she was the first, which makes her a decent example. Also, the fact that this was a technique used on elementary school aged children at all is positively vile.

Ah, I see what you mean now. With that I would agree, but I think we can also agree that humanities isn't so much the thinking type unless you're talking about economics. STEM is currently in danger of subversion by association with those departments, but that's mostly the lower-level classes. The higher level STEM generally doesn't have time for that bullshit. We should still root out the cancer in humanities however, as it directly deals with history and how the modern narrative is constructed to change it. Maybe reintroducing logic as a required course like it was in the days of the Trivium would be a good first step.

This is fucking disgusting.

You are disregarding effort this people invested in their social (economic) status. It is beneficial to them (their status) to know notice that something is "off". I would say that someone poorly educated has less to lose.

They do not teach you to think in school or university. Well, mostly

It is beneficial to them (their status) to not notice that something is "off".

Yes of course, she gives me the vibe of a creepy cult leader and that is pretty accurate. She is using humiliation as a light trauma and implants certain ideologies into the weakened psyche of the students. That is not what i would like to see my children experience. I think the ideology of "diversity is a good thing" will indoctrinated very effectively.
Its the same principle:

This light mind control wears off after some time though and is easy to deprogram, since the self-worth and the trust in humanity of the person is still intact. They know its just a roleplay. Its just not the same as constant extreme torture and degradation.
That cunt should still be banned of course.

In my country, logic is a part of philosophy. Humanities are good for the second part i mentioned, since here, analyzation of information, the developing of own theories and critical thinking are encouraged the most.

Economics are a whole lot of math and only little introduction in the system that created these procedures and formulas, and i think that is by design. You have to be smart if you want to see through that veil.

Where are you from?

Doesn´t make sense at all. Noone expects you to go out on the street and tell everyone about the red pills you discovered. Intelligent people that deal a lot with these subjects are simply more likely to have certain realizations than uneducated idiots, that just don´t care about that stuff.

No one can teach you that, but its the most basic requirement for many of the tasks you get in an university. School not so much, that is more about testing your memory.

The once so great Germania

This is a reason for repetition. if you repeat mind programming often enough it became part of personality. Some programs are repeated constantly

The same way positive affirmations work. Just repeat a mantra enough so it becomes your reality.
I think that is one of the factors of meme magic that actually helps us fight fire with fire.

See, in the US, as far as I can tell, there is much less an emphasis on logical thinking in the humanities. We have people graduating regularly with Women's and Gender Studies degrees, or graduate with a History degree while having a clearly marx-tier bend to their thinking. It really depends where you go, state colleges aren't as bad, but the Ivy League schools and big-name private universities have the humanities poz set in to the point of being terminal.

you are equating intelligence with education. It is not the same.

It can be thought to some extent. For many of the tasks you get in an university you need short term memory.

Well, after all, maybe there is some truth to the
meme. Although seen globally, the education level appears to be decent for a western country. Your Elite unis are top-tier, but those are basically clubs for the children of the rich and influential and the kikes.

positive affirmations do not work that way. It is not a mantra "fake it till you make it". It is pretty simple, you commend a job well done. And you do not punish in event of failure but analyse it and then encourage to try again.

this is true. It was conceived to work that way

Someone who is intelligent usually doesn´t quit his education after high school. The amount of intelligent people who are educated better is proportionally higher, therefore the CHANCE to be at least to an extent redpilled grows proportionally.
Not saying there aren´t any redpilled dropouts.
The exeption proves the rule.

No. Certain techniques to process information and to oppose certain viewpoints can be taught, which is done at universities and usually improves your mental capacities, but the thinking is up to you.

Like what?

Education level is consistent with needs of people who are running the system. It could be better…for example, did you know that most of the knowledge of human species is on internet ? Now, if you have (more or less) all the knowledge easily accessible what do you think should be education level ?

Do you remember what questions were in your first exam in university ?

Could you write all the correct answers in word document and check them if they are correct. After that would you be kind to share how many answers did you remember and how many correct answers did you have ?

Would you maybe like some other test as example ?

Short-term memory (or "primary" or "active memory") is the capacity for holding, but not manipulating, a small amount of information in mind in an active, readily available state for a short period of time.

thanks that wa intresting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._C._sniper_attacks#Arrest
got any more examples?

Great point of discussion. I am far from an expert, but I'll conjecture a little bit:

So there's normal human values, like love of family and general reciprocity that make it difficult to convince someone to harm or kill a stranger, or especially someone they've had to build trust with to assassinate. This is why ideal programming targets are orphans without family or close loved ones.

One thing that should not be underestimated is the power of cognitive dissonance. If you gain a deep understanding of the psychology of an individual and you use altered states to directly access the subconscious, rhetoric can be built upon previously existing values. At least two, but probably three trains of thought need to be taken beyond the logical into the farcical/tragical extreme while the subject is altered.

For example, build on desire for family love and exaggerate the camaraderie of a specops unit and especially the relationship between the handler and the subject. Manufacture situations in which the handler spares the life of the subject or spares of the serious punishment.

Next, build a hatred/fear of the target for assassination. The target could be a group of people, like a particular university or ethnic group, or an individual, which is probably easier. Starts with the general distrust of outsiders but probably requires piling up other general human traits and attributing them to the targe, and likely works better if subject-specific irrational fears are also attributed to the target.

Finally, a word-state of mind association that's built the whole time, wherein, under altered state, the subject has an association trained between trigger and response, e.g. "rape" and "murder"; repeatedly, under controlled circumstances, and altered subject conditions, expose them to many mental routes to the conclusion that someone/thing in the environs has committed "rape", then reward the subject when the correct triggered action, "murder", is performed.

Finally, make the subject believe that the target has committed "rape" to trigger the response IRL.

just so any newcomers to Holla Forums know, don't take anyone who posts that picture seriously, including that guy
that isn't a real meme; its just a picture with many variations all made and posted by the same particular human over and over again

I'm not a newcomer, but I have been away for long stretches of time. Can you break down that 'meme' for me?

we are doing it already, just help people hate jewish bankers

also dont forget jewish elites rape children, murder the pedos.

its just what you'd call a forced meme, except it never caught on
only one single guy on the entire internet posts it on Holla Forums
basically he wants all of your oaths to be void when you see the circles in his picture, not much else to it

Sorry, I didn't bring it back to cognitive dissonance. This comes into play when the first two main trains of thought are made to conflict, inducing dissonance, while the third trained thought or cue is presented to the subject.

Oh Jesus fuck that is lame. Poor guy. If the idea is that simple then he should at least learn some sacred geometry or sigil magick. It looks like some tard pretending to be autistic.

HOLY SHIT

In cooperation with the FBI throughout the 1980s, elementary schools across the US administered personality tests to students ages 7-10, which were used to assess the suitability of candidates for the treatment. Records indicate that ideal recruits were male children of above average intelligence, who had the potential to be fairly successful – yet for one reason or another were lacking in motivation: in other words, the classic underachievers. The FBI enlisted the expertise of Dr. Sydney Gottlieb, a chemist and former head of the CIA’s clandestine mind control program Project MKUltra, to develop a fluoride solution that would render recipients docile and open to suggestion. Under Dr. Gottlieb’s instructions fluoride mouthrinses were administered by unsuspecting teachers who were told students must swish daily to prevent cavities. The plastic dose cups in which the solution was served were specially designed by Dr. Gottlieb to leach oestrogenic compounds that reduced testosterone levels in males, causing a long-term reduction of muscle mass and an increase in body fat. Recruits were fastened into cubicles equipped with a monitor and headphones and made to spend as many as six hours a day watching a prescribed program of contemporary cartoons, sitcoms and movies as their brainwaves and eye movements were monitored by electrosensors and special cameras. The treatment culminated in anchoring a euphoric childhood state to key phrases, called “triggers,” embedded within 1980s classics. When the Manchildren perceived the triggers at a future date they would become activated, slipping back into their childhood frame of mind and dissolving their adult problems. Crucial to the program’s success was that recruits forgot they’d ever undergone the treatment; the only remaining traces being an encyclopedic knowledge of 1980s pop culture, a low muscle mass index and the emotional maturity of an 8-year-old.

“With the Peter Pan Project, the FBI capitalized on the explosion of children’s entertainment in the ’80s to engrave their ‘Manchild’ agenda in the hearts and minds of America’s future.” said Dr. Emmitt Fitzhume, a Professor of Sociology at the University of Texas, Austin who currently serves as Assistant councilman on the Congressional Commission formed to prepare a complete account of the FBI’s activities under The Peter Pan Project. A heavily redacted Peter Pan memo dated June 11, 1982 referred to the FBI’s use of ‘entertainment liaisons’ working in an ‘advisory capacity’ with filmmakers to ‘doctor’ scripts. In 1985 the bureau purchased the rights to the screenplay Big and subsequently financed the production of the film. Rumors that had long been circulating about FBI involvement in the Tom Hanks vehicle have been substantiated by the Congressional Commission’s findings. Upon the repeal of the Glass-Steigel Act in 1999, the bureau officially established it’s Entertainment Liaisons Office and exerted its influence to foment an “’80s nostalgia craze,” halting production on original material in favor of revisiting the greatest hits of the seminal decade. This agenda served the dual purpose of insuring investors a return on their money through the material’s “built-in” audience and activating the latent Manchildren.

Google Springmeyers book on Mkultra programing, he has most of the detail in there.

“The plan was to rally the Manchildren just as the economy began to hemorrhage, so rather than Bank of America announcing it had to cut 185,000 jobs, the ‘activated’ Manchildren would skip home like kids after a school cancellation or be too engrossed in trading comic books to show up for work at all,” said Everette H. Hunt, an FBI defector and Peter Pan whistleblower. Each Manchild believed he was acting upon his own free will, when in fact his behavior was the planned result of one of the largest, most carefully coordinated efforts ever undertaken by a federal agency.

try this OP

thefo rbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm

A. Selection Based on Genetics and Dissociative Abilities

B. Availability

C. Mental and Physical Features

One of the primary reasons that the Monarch mind-control programming was named Monarch programming was because of the Monarch butterfly. The Monarch butterfly learns where it was born (its roots) and it passes this knowledge via genetics on to its offspring (from generation to generation). This was one of the key animals that tipped scientists off, that knowledge can be passed genetically.

The Monarch program is based upon Illuminati and Nazi goals to create a Master race in part through genetics. If knowledge can be passed genetically (which it is), then it is important that parents be found that can pass the correct knowledge onto those victims selected for the Monarch mind-control.

The primary important factor for the trauma-based mind-control is the ability to disassociate. It was discovered that this ability is passed genetically from generation to generation. American Indian tribes (who had traumatic ritual dances and who would wait motionless for hours when hunting), children of Fakirs in India (who would sleep on a bed of nails or walk on hot coals), children of Yogis (those skilled in Yoga, who would have total control over their body in trance), Tibetan Buddhists, children of Vodoun, Bizango and other groups have a good ability to disassociate.

The children of multigenerational abuse are also good at dissociation. The Illuminati families and European occultists went to India, and Tibet to study occultism and eastern philosophy. These Europeans learned yoga, tantric yoga, meditations, and trances and other methods to disassociate. These skills are passed on to their children via genetics. A test is run when the children are about 18 months old to determine if they can dissociate enough to be selected for programming or not.

Mind-controlled slaves are created for different purposes, hierarchy or non-hierarchy purposes. The Illuminati create mind-controlled slaves who are to function within the Illuminati hierarchy. These slaves will usually have their genealogies hidden, and will be created to have excellent cover lives to insure that they are not detected. They will be given multifunctional programming, and will usually be used to help program other slaves. The abuse will not be as physically visible as it will be on the bodies of slaves who are not born to be part of the Illuminati elite.

Members of Moriah’s (Moriah = the Illuminati) LUCIFERIAN elite will have undergone as much trauma as other slaves, however the torture scars and the control are better concealed. These children will often receive lavish experiences as well as talks to convince them that they are part of the elite. (By the way, body scars will show up better under black light, that is the same black light as used in clubs).

The Illuminati and other organizations have also programmed individuals who are simply expendable. These are sex slaves who are used up and killed very early in life, one-time use saboteurs, breeders, soldiers, drug couriers and so forth. The bodies of these people will often show visible torture scars. The expendable are the children of parents who were blackmailed into turning their children over to the CIA. This is all hidden by the power of the National Security Act. These are children, who have been sold by pedophile fathers, or pornographic parents. The programmers/masters program them with the expectation that they will be "thrown from the freedom train" when they get to age 30. (Freedom Train is the code word for the Monarch trauma-based mind-control. To be thrown from the Freedom Train means to be killed).

The CIA and the Illuminati are skilled at blackmailing parents to give up their children. They would watch the mail for porn. Pedophile and murderers who abuse their children are warned that they will go to prison for long lengths of time if they do not cooperate by selling their children into mind-controlled slavery. In return for the parent’s cooperation, they provide rich financial rewards to the parent(s). It’s clearly a case of "if you don’t cooperate you lose in life big time, if you do cooperate you win big time."

Ministers are often set up with Betas (a sexual model) who then blackmail them. The ministers do not want to lose their status and profession via scandals, so they agree to turn their children over when young to the CIA to work with. The Illuminati like to blackmail these ministers when they are finished with their Seminary schooling and committed to the ministry at about 33 years of age. The idea of having nothing to fall back on after they have committed their entire life to one profession is too much for these weak willed men, and they buckle under the threats. If they don’t buckle under, the resulting consequences will remove them from ministry.

The type of father who is most preferred by the Programmers to offer up their children for programming is the pedophile. If a father will abuse his own little baby girl, then the Programmers know that the man has no conscience. This father’s involvement in criminal activity (and thereby his vulnerability) can be continually increased. They want men who they believe will not develop any qualms later on in life about what they have done. A man, who waits until his daughter is a teenager to molest her, is usually esteemed to have too much conscience for the programmers.

A big distinction must be made between hierarchy Monarch slaves, and non-hierarchy Monarch slaves. The reason there is such a big distinction is that they are not programmed the same way. Since this book is giving the recipe for how to create a Monarch slave, we will have to cover the distinction between slaves within the Illuminati and those slaves who function outside of the Illuminati hierarchy. It is important to stress that the label "Monarch" is used in this book in a generic sense for the modern trauma-based total mind-control that is taking place. Whether an Illuminati mind-controlled slave is technically in the Monarch records or out of the actual Monarch Program data files kept on computer is merely a technicality.

In my (Fritz’s) other writings, I explain about how the Illuminati created the CIA. I know that some of its directors were members of the Illuminati and I strongly suspect that the other CIA directors were probably full-fledged members too. The two organizations need each other. If the CIA didn’t have the international backing of the movers and shakers of the world, it would have been exposed and done away with. Likewise, the Illuminati, because it is so secret, needs organizations through which it can work. The CIA is a front for the Illuminati, and the CIA in turn sets up fronts.

Some of those fronts, are elaborate well-staffed, well-equipped programming sites, (such as many of the state mental hospitals, McGill Psychiatric Training Network consisting of 8 Montreal hospitals esp. St. Mary’s, NASA in Huntsville, AL; the Presideo, CA; and NOTS at China Lake, CA, to name a few. For a more complete list see Appendix B.) The Illuminati couldn’t do it alone without its fronts.

Satanists within the Network & the CIA took over Boy’s Town, NE in the early 1950s, & used that famous orphanage for a constant supply of boys for programming. Boy’s Town is perhaps the most famous, but there are whole long list of others.

en.wiki pedia.org/wiki/2010_University_of_Alabama_in_Huntsville_shooting

Bishop had previous encounters with law enforcement officials due to "an outburst or violent act" on her part.[12] In each instance, she remained "unscathed." The incidents did not come to the attention of the UAH administration or other employers.[12]

She shot her brother with a shotgun, killing him in 1986, in what was initially ruled an accident based on her mother's testimony; she was not charged with a crime. In 1994, she and her husband were questioned regarding a letter-bomb incident involving a doctor at a facility at which she had previously been employed. In 2002 she was charged with assault after striking a woman in the head during a dispute at a restaurant, but she was not convicted.[12]
Brother's shooting

At the age of 21, Bishop fatally shot her 18-year-old brother, Seth Bishop, on December 6, 1986, at their home in Braintree, Massachusetts.[18][39] Bishop fired two shots from a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun[23] (one into her bedroom wall, then one into her brother's chest while they were in the kitchen with their mother). Later she pointed the weapon at a moving vehicle on the adjacent road and tried to get into the vehicle.[40][41] The death of her brother was classified as an accident by Braintree police.

In statements to Braintree police that day, both Amy Bishop and her mother, Judy Bishop, described the shooting as accidental.[42] Police found the shotgun to have a live round in the chamber. This would have required Bishop to rack the slide of the weapon after shooting her brother to simultaneously eject the spent shell and reload the chamber.[23]

After a brief inquiry into the incident by the state police in 1986 (reported in 1987), they repeated the Braintree police department's initial assessment that the shooting was accidental. The district attorney Bill Delahunt, later elected as a U.S. Congressman, did not file charges.[43] Detailed records of the shooting had disappeared by 1988.[39] Braintree police chief Paul Frazier said on February 13, 2010, "The report's gone, removed from the files."[42][44]

After speaking with officers involved with the case in 1986, Frazier called the "accident" description inaccurate.[8] He and others said that then-chief John Polio had ordered Bishop released to her mother[45][23]—allegedly a political supporter of the chief[23] as a member of the Braintree town meeting.[7] They said that Amy Bishop had demanded to meet with Polio personally after the arrest[46][23]—instead of being charged for the shooting.[8][39] Frazier was not on duty during the incident but recalled "how frustrated the members of the department were over the release" of Amy Bishop.[45]

Other officers, he said, believed that Polio had "fix[ed] a murder", resulting in what Frazier described as "a miscarriage of justice. Just because it was a friend of his."[23] The now-retired Polio denied that there had been a cover-up.[39] Frazier's 2010 account and the 1987 Massachusetts State Police report differ in several key details, including whether Bishop had been arguing with her brother or with her father before the shooting.[44]

reading

a l.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2016/06/artwork_by_huntsville_killer_j.html

Do these painting look familer?

The site is charging $125 for a watercolor painting of Franklin's desk in prison.

"A really unique piece as art done by Jeffrey Franklin isn't really anywhere else on the market," the site reads in its description of the painting.

Why are you posting he man stuff?

Hey, my family used to have a shitty desk like that.

(You)

So someone who called my phone saying they are a gatekeeper after an ex gf got preggo and ran away to these fucks , has my kid now and is doing what?

read it

the

fuck

am

I

reading?

very masonic looking and probably not self inflicted

Wew, story time user. If I am reading that correctly it sounds like your kid is being raised by a pedo/CIAnigger cult now, you have bigger problems than Jonestein, get off your ass and find those cocksuckers and get your kid back before he gets raped or ritually sacrificed.

I did.
Are you telling me I can't finish watching season 2 of he man because it will put hypnotic shit in my mind that will revert me back to the age of 8 if I get "triggered"?

that man is a hero

This. Just hang around and study people who suffered physical & sexual abuse as teens or children. They're a whole other type of robot from the sort we're familiar with around chans. You often see evidence of incidental programming where they have these burried sub personalties that emerge when triggered ala ptsd. Makes total sense you could program things into these subpersonas if the person administering the abuse did it with intention.

I would hardly call a hi-jacked franchise used to develop an organic botnet via social media MK Ultra-tier. Everyone sees how weak minded the herd is and all they are good for is cannon fodder. Can't even sway a fucking election.

this

we call them lolcows

That video is straight up mental abuse of weak millennial kids who have never had a mean German mother, and then they induce guilt to shared group discomfort to apply the opinion programming

It's like a mean church haha

Maybe… if you grew up in the 80s. Does this video make you want to get fucked up, eat junk food and ignore the world's problems as you binge watch?

I just realized how much this relates to furfags androgynous propaganda

Nooooo… but I have to tell ya, that fantasy + sci fi setting, really fucking awesome concept. I'd love to make some vidya like that some day. Hey, maybe I will.

Because you cannot imagine it, it cannot exist?

youtu.be/b28qfMhKp3c

There is no kill switch. There is no kill switch. There is no kill switch.

No it makes me want to change the channel. maybe something good is on.

Targets are irradiated. That is the kill switch.

I become more powerful.

Don't get too successful or you may be activated. Your friends will turn against you. Do not count on those around you to be concerned about your well being even if they did before.

this is so true that it hurts

You will miss every milestone that brings you to adulthood. Every wedding. Your childhood crush will turn into a whore and fuck everyone behind your back. Everyone will ignore your every cry.

It does not matter to me because at the end of the day it's and eye for an eye.

Fear no death because it is not real.
It is the only thing that cannot be experienced, it is only the fear up to that moment and your belief.

They are just feelings and emotions to escape immorality.

Time is immaterial. Like when we sleep, we go from one moment to the next as if there was no time at all. Even if the likely hood of your birth were unlikely to happen it would be the next moment as your existence is more fundamental than time itself.

archive.is/GZMcT

Amygdala hijack is real turbonigger. Read the basics it WILL be worth your time to spend the hour and a half reading and watching video.

you probably eat pineapple on your pizza too

Honestly sounds to me like they meant something different than the way the word is used in this thread. Sounds like whoever was on the phone meant generically that you have to go through them to get to the kid.

Maybe hire a PI tho

That was pretty good attempted at inducing programming. But this is Holla Forums. We be the new wizards.

Trips confirm. This thread is trash.

memberberries?

so what are we doing again?>

Did you learn english in Israel, you sound like a dumb kike.

Add to the list Stranger Things.

wew lad

This.

Elmo finally lost his shit after witnessing all those kiddy diddlers.

It's a wake up call so that you do not make the wrong decision.

Countless witnesses have said that Satanist Walter Elias Disney always had a CIA/MK ultra operation on Disneyland, California EVEN before he sold it to Disney (current Disney, the current Jews). You should just knock and say you want to join. I can't remember the name of the door but it's a special one with a special name.

Ho Lee Fuk.

I want to add this great piece of western attempts at programming, or re-programming actually

archive.is/gP9yr

its not hostile or can kill you if you are programmed lol. But its very insightful on the very weird way that humans and their thoughts can be hijacked, and altered. Even in the long term.

Behavioral cognitive therapy is kinda based on these things.

But I think that if you wanted to, you could use this knowledge for good, to defend yourself from programming, by making sure that your mental paths are so divergent, that it would be too difficult for a hostile agent to change them.

I think to some degree we are already like this, because we are so weird, so unorthodox in our ways of thinking, perhaps through media, or through things like trying to understand libertarian ideology…with its crazy NAP and the jokes that are made around that. To even software paradigms, that we use on ourselves.

Still, we most likely do not have resistance to trauma based programming on our amygdala though. Because most of us dont encounter things like that.

But I think that trying to understand all the weird things around us, and becoming like the jews, with novel thinking, will render many of us immune or has rendered us immune to the programming.

Satanism is likely a cover for a covert practice to make it look more realistic. Satanic ritual occult practices like consummating marriage or child making infront of a group had a purpose that doesn't fit today's world. It would seem lustful or perverted today by most, but it was necessary to witness a wedding to create homogony and record of the event.

Satanism is likely a cover for a covert practice to make it look more unrealistic.
It sort of creates a need to differentiate those who practiced marriage and fornicators who just produced children from whichever family, no one knows.

though to add to that: I am reading anti human right now. And I just wonder what the fuck I am.

I also come from a commie block, worse yet still…my family were grande commies, even entrusted some form of control and power over others. As an army general for my grandpa and computer programmer for my grandma.

So I too was kinda indoctrinated in it all, but not for too long.

But I am scared of the thought that my secularism was engineered purposefully. Just as psychological trauma can manifest itself in the DNA of children. So too I must have received something similar still.

Perhaps that is why I am still not killed by the kikes. Mystery meat that was the continuation of the grande spirit and experiment of the commies. And just as the soviet union was broken thanks to its spirit breaking, so too am I one of these wandering questions perhaps put forth on this world to bring forth questions as to what direction we should be heading?

fug I dont know. Perhaps, but perhaps there is something more sinister still happening. What if someone developed an AI to subtly program people, almost in a natural learning style, with the help of the internet. Some subtle ad there, some subtle news here. Hm.

You may not even need trauma anymore to program people if the things from MK ultra or the gay cure experiments were refined upon.

I had to correct the Satanism part making this whole situation more unbelievable.

I didn't mean it makes it more believable.

Thats more than likely the meaning behind sex for the sole purpose of procreation inside of a marriage. Fornication leads to degradation and societal problems and less accountability for the bastards you produce.

At least these days bastards with fathers who do not fill their roles are led towards a machine that, if it were a person, would be an psychological andsexually abusive predator that planned on selling you later in life.

I'm sure as you all know that Satanism is associated with sexual rituals which have more than likely lost their purposes.

We used to live in a more brutal time where what you could do is what others were witnessing. Particular practices that were meant to utilize that which people regularly take advantage of, lack of witness, were meant to help stabilize society and stop barbarianism.

I'm sure those in the spy or observational data collecting part of society could understand how this was a necessary practice. I mean since you are sort of the modern day equivalent of people watching everyone fornicate and do nothing.

Ladybird Red Ladybird Red

I don'[t click on links. I right-click them, copy them and then paste them into the address bar. Is that alright?

I'll just upload to the thread proper the two .pdfs that have been linked so far. Apparently .pdfs are "an unknown file extension" now so change the file extension from .png to .pdf. Wait, no, that's not allowed either. Nevermind. I don't like people having to go to these different servers to get these files, but I'm stumped. Anyone else got any ideas?

It is fake. see:

obviously clumsy satire trying to make some "point" about comic/tv nerds and the recent 80s retro craze.

No, because it is impossible regarding how the killswitch works, you fucking retard. I explained it very detailed. Nice non-argument, please hit your "killswitch" right now.

Forcing the premature activation of the kill switches would expose their hand and deny them those human resources.

Spotted the schizo. How much layers of tinfoil do i need on my head to be safe from the radiation? Take your meds.

Potentially thousands of people freaking out isn't something easily hidden by the media; this is especially true if allegations of Hollywood stars being programmed are true.

ITT: Schizophreniacs describing their symptoms.

There is no killswitch if there is no torture and no drugging. The severe traumas are what eradicates the will to live you fucking plebs.

Can someone program me an attractive waifu? I don't get the torture part.

>>>/pdfs/

The severe trauma saps the soul/mind out of the victim which is then fed on by others. If it goes far enough it causes out of body experiences which become repressed memory.

Everyday people participate as its part of the system.

Trigger words associated with the trauma are used when repressed memories are awoken and victim is shamed for it.

Honestly, at this point anons figuring out how to activate MKULTRA Manchurian sleepers is the least of your worries.

That is one way to put it. I described it similiarly earlier in this thread. The splinters of the mind are created by a person with dissociative abilities, which have to be handpicked, to deal with the sever trauma without going completely bonkers. These can be pulled to the front of the mind with implanted trigger words.

They will never figure out. These codes are highly complex and highly classified. They are known by the big bosses bosses, like the Rothschilds and such.

But sadly, the Kek shit has attracted a bunch of schizos from /x/, who now pollute this board with bullshit like "They are killing us with deathrays, put your tinfoil heads on!". Next thing you hear is faggots screaming that "they are making the freaking frogs gay".

I spent a year or two combing through memories ranging from full on repressed to just forgotten which involved dissociation.

Is there any way to win at this 'game'?

So you are an MKULTRA victim? Get professional help then you idiot. If you are LARPing, stop. Enough faggots have been doing that already.

Satanism is just the "scenario" they use to make the trauma more severe and scary. Just like they used the "alien abductions".

Fritz Springmeier motherfucker, read him

Professional help as in what?

Every psychiatrist I've met has been out to make things worse. It's gotten to the point where I was trolled to the point of dissociation in some kind of "fake" a&e ward.

Yeah you´re LARPing. Fuck off.

What do you mean by LARPing?

Making stuff up or something else?

Live Action Role Play
lurk moar

I Know what larping is you twit, I want to know the connotations, am I a "fake victim" or am I just bullshitting you?

In the a&e ward they had friends brought in using a combination of trauma scenarios.

I wasn't given satanic style stuff, although I do remember being made to crucify a frog at one point. What caused was more along the lines of twisted sexual abuse combined with extreme disbelief and trauma.

This is now a GATE thread

GATE ARCHIVES:

archive.is/qQkpC - Green Pills, Red pills, (occult/Gate thread #1)

archive.is/wced0 - Gate thread II: Electric Boogaloo

archive.is/8IV6U - Gate thread III: Veterans of Psychic Wars

archive.is/H1Afg - Gate thread IV: When Shills Attack

archive.is/8l7HL - Gate Thread V: The "Final" Thread

archive.is/ZH6xR - Gate Quantum xpol thread

If you know the word you know the connotations you dunce. When someone accuses you of larping they are calling you a liar. Now
LURK MOAR

I was asking to know whether you were calling me a fake or a fake fake.

Anyways, this stuff runs deep through most religions, most schools, and most of you guys'll know it in some form or another.

A often criticized theory, which i personally regard as bullshit. Negative personality traits of children of traumatized people come from emotionally unstable parents raising them. The negativity in the mind of a person will influence its child through communication. Genetics have little to nothing to do with that, its the parents that raise you and of course individual brain capacity that comes with good / bad genes. Many scientists agree on that with me.
https:// www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/sep/11/why-im-sceptical-about-the-idea-of-genetically-inherited-trauma-epigenetics

hey does anyone know of a list of trigger words that we know have been used? gonna make a song and have all of the lyrics be trigger words and spam it to celebrities for the lulz

Yeah I think you're right actually.

Yea recently I have been thinking on it quite in a weird way.

They say that the amount of data in DNA is about 700MB.

But the amount of data that a human brain can store is 100tb?

So that means that there is a very limited amount of data that actually gets to become part of the genome, that is in your brain.

I was calling you a fake fake fake fake fake.
boards.4chan.org/x/

k.

What was it that set your spidey-senses off? The trolled in hospital part?

If it was, trust me, hospitals can get sicker than you can imagine.

What also made me suspicious that most of the articles on this talk about
and the test refer to them, and only them. As if they wanted to put the idea, that jews are genetically influenced by the holocaust forever and therefore deserve a special treatment into our heads.

My superior aryan genetics allowing me to spot jewry whenever i encounter it.

I believe the original test was used on doused monkeys? or was it rats?

Well the idea did not exactly seem unfeasible at the time. Its just that the jews hijacked the narrative almost immediately in favor of their holocaust myth.

It still can be somewhat true for normal people though. Its just hard to tell what the trigger is really. Maybe there is some basic encoding of the biggest threats put into the DNA by the mind, automatically. Giving a kid some basic code that says "watch out for this danger, kid", leaving him to pick up the pieces once he is born and his brain and other faculties explore the world and come online.

Weirdest part of all my experiences is that they've repeatedly used youngish 20 something aryan woman. Are they de-nazifying me in advance or are the aryans actually in control?

People here need a mind vaccine against standard basic jewish mind-control first.
You know the one where all the self professed goys who claim to be Red-Pilled, spend all their energy for years being unpaid shills for zionist neo-con politics.

Before and after MK Ultra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_deficit_hyperactivity_disorder
Treat it.

That would be it, i guess. This is not a "trauma" in a sense, just an encrypted "danger marker". Noticable effects of a trauma on genetics are very unlikely accoring to scíentists, and will even if an effect is clear only be very small. Just like the probability to have a certain sickness can be raised by genetics, the sensitivity for anxiety and stress can be raised if the parent was traumatized, although it is still unclear wether this MENTAL effect isn´t just caused by the upbringing.

its hard to tell what is really happening right now, the trends that neo ctr is pushing on places like cuckchan. But yea, civic nationalism seems to be one of those things. They especially I think want to push peterson, an advocate of this all who is racially ignorant, into the fray, to displace the racial realists like molly.

guess i have to check myself
but for real, does anyone have a list of mkultra triggers?

Before MKULTRA, after breaking of the programming and after retraumatization

What part about "highly classified and only known by the elites" don´t you understand?
Heard they are using playing cards, but that is about it.

From her Wikipaedia:
Categories: American schoolteachers
Anti-racism activists
American feminists
American human rights activists
Anti-racism in the United States
LGBT rights activists from the United States 1933 births
Living people
People from Riceville, Iowa
University of Northern Iowa alumni

Implants! Don't be Fooooooled

Who da Dindu?

so, I am reading though the "mind control slave . pdf" as I have read the antihuman, jesus what a bunch of spooky crap.

Kanye? Lol do you live under a rock?

Read the whole thing at work. I recommend not eating for some passages, this stuff can make you sick. If Springmeier made all that shit up, he is one sick motherfucker.

the dissociative disorder used in this thing I also have, kek. I sure hope I wasnt programmed in some way in my past. That would kinda suck.

What are you trying to say? Are you another schizo LARPer?

We're not immune because we're stalwart or strong willed.
We're immune because we are fundamentally broken. The mechanisms these people are exploiting are damaged or entirely absent in us.

Our enemy is damaged but in a different way.

How would those who benefit from this programming not themselves become subject to it? I can't go 500 feet without hearing that cum slobbering whore Katy perry's songs. Also, could that mean that there are those who even hold power over Jews who hold power?

>>>/gaschamber/
I wouldn´t exchange my powerlevel for anything in the world.

Nah, Arch-kikes like the Rothschild are at the top

Nor would I.
But it changes little, we are an abnormality. Ergo by the standards of human design and construction we are defective/broken.

But our defect is what enables us to try and save the rest of humanity.

I would agree with you if you change your wording to this:
By the standards of the human design pushed by the owners of this world, we are malfunctional. As Jonestein said "We have broken the conditioning." The brainwashing machine has no influence on us any longer, since we detached from it like Neo ripped the hoses out of his body when he left the matrix.

TL;DR: As a useful tool for the elite, we are broken, but as an aware, conscious human being, we have repaired ourselves by finding back to truth.

I think we'll shitpost enough it'll break those poor souls.

Is it true though?
The majority of the population are not like us and the majority defines normality.
If we were to produce a hundred children ourselves would the majority share our defect or would they be more akin to "normal" humanity.

But then even your chosen movie example of Neo.
The Redpilled of that movie series were clearly abnormal compared to the rest of the pod born. Even the human population born of them had difficulties understanding them.

We're a freakshow. But one of use to humanity because our social instincts are so messed up.

I dunno man, my kid asked me if something was really wrong with the world, long story short all I got out of em was a "ok I'm not crazy then".

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
― Winston S. Churchill

Ignorance is bliss. People want to remain deceived, since it is more comfortable to believe that everything is going in their best interest.
But ignorance is also the source of evil, since it enables the tyranny the earth is facing these days, which in return deceives even more people.
I regard the world as a freakshow, a stage play of collective insanity, with a few people stopping and reflecting all of this who find out the truth.
These people are the sane human beings to me, who found back to normality, since in my eyes, the normal state of mind is knowing the truth.
The rest is living a lie, having abnormal views of the world implanted in their minds, which they would never actively exchange against the truth, because the truth hurts.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
There was a time when the public knew what was going on, and hopefully, this time will come back.
The perverse, abnormal state of mental enslavement humanity is in will end.
And only then, humanity will be "normal" again.

Truth is not defined by majority, and only because the majority has a certain perspective, this perspective doesn´t become normal as well.

perhaps one can get to this kind of "programmed" state naturally. Maybe what mkultra or monarch are trying to do is just mimicking the brain structure of those who are capable enough. At a faster pace.

Its a defense mechanism of the mind you moron. It only happens when the straining of the mind through something extremely horrible is so hard, that it splits into pieces. "Trauma" means wound in greek, and enough of these wounds will cause a split.
There is a big difference in this kind of severe split-personality disorder and the dissociation coming with that and the natural dissociation humans are capable of like "daydreaming" for example.

The defense is, that multiple splinters of the mind will distribute the traumatic experience into certain splinters and then push these back out of the conscious part of the mind, so that another splinter takes over. This splinter doesn´t contain the memory of the traumatic experience, but is still heavily impaired in its function, it has sometimes hallucinations, stress and anxiety disorders and so forth.

intraresting but can one have dissociative disorder without much trauma? And wasnt that whole "repressed hidden trauma" thing kinda debunked a while ago?

You can also have a split-personality disorder without trauma. That isn´t the point. These hidden mechanisms of the mind exist and can be abused by activating them with trauma.
They haven´t been debunked at all, no.

well its just hard to tell if this really dangerous pdf will keeel you or not lol

Fucking pussy. Read it, that´s just a stupid disclaimer.

ok fine I will read it but it better not keel me

Forgot to add, what you are basically calling the ability to not be swiped off your feet and manipulated emotionally by humiliation and degradation a defect. You are calling a weak, compliant mind a sound mind, while one that sticks with its perspective on what truth is, regardless of the amount of mental abuse it faces is defective.

That is just utter bullshit, and you know it. Maybe you think this is a lack of empathy, but that is absolutely incorrect. There is a difference in comprehending how another person feels and being overtaken and made blind to the truth by these feelings.

The ability to differentiate is the attribute of a sound, healthy mind. We are the healthy population, while most of humanity is sick and defective.

what

The only way to cure programming and to stop it from habbening again is to kill ALL participants, handerls, programmers, victims the whole ball of wax. i suggest starting with the complete razing of the universities, ALL darpa facilities, the killings of ALL globalist personnel and a complete purge by death of ALL intell officers and members of satanic temples and temples of Set. (anquino followers) also ALL personnel connected to DynCorp

Professors would just comply with the new regime and adapt to the new teaching material after the purge. No need to get rid of them, except individual nutcases like Jane Elliott.

Besides that, i am on board.

the battle of the mind truly is one of the most arduous ones, not an easy thing to see if this may be real, who may be part of it, or perhaps its just a controlled ops

result of increased trauma-based mind control. MS (multiple sclerosis) is another side effect, which
can stem from brain stem scarrin

lol autism confirmed for literally an evolutionary adaptive trait

no. i didn't like thunder cats mainly because Liono never actually killed or hurt anyone with his cool ass sword .

Sometimes i think he just copied what he read somewhere and made the rest up. He never describes his sources, only what supposed victims told him.
He is likely misinformed in some ways like you mentioned, although i remember him talking about one victim constantly trying to commit suicide while he was trying to deprogram her and obscure black vans were parked next to his house. Sounded pretty real.

Well when approaching the subject I like to keep in mind that it may be an op of some sort, to make people believe that they have power. As the belief in power also is important, as it was with religion.

Also the whole occult angle and the demons used before the core sound a bit weird. I also lold at "well there were white europeans who were evil and satanists, who then traveled to other places that also had evil races who worshipped things like vishnu, and apparently they thought that their evilness was really cool and they became best evil bro's"

literally lold at this part

But I wonder how far this programming goes, and if they managed to create even better techniques and tools to reach a wider audience, perhaps through media.

But most importantly I wonder what methods there could exist to test yourself, and how to escape potential personal or non personal programming.

I am pretty sure that MKULTRA exists, since the symbology can be found everywhere in pop culture.
Although this could also be a false flag, but google "MKULTRA breakdown" and your doubts will slowly fade.

Springmeier is not an insider, that is what you need to keep in mind. What he writes is likely his own interpretation or opinions about the subject, sometimes even simply made up (imo)

Yea I am just a bit skeptical, not dismissing. But you know, reading through it it doesnt seem very unreasonable so far. But trauma based programming in the womb? By pricking needles in a fetus? And trying to get an early birth so that a natural trauma person can be made? Shit dude.

I am not even sure if it can easily be backed by science, though obviously its not an ethical thing…so yea. Its still pretty interesting info to keep in mind. I used to be wary of the /x/ophile stuff in the past but since it was literally proven that the elites are a bunch of pedo, satanic kikes, my mind has opened up a little bit to this idea of what they are, and what they are doing lol.

Hello shill. You missed the first post this time, check up on your scripts.

Bump

to add to that: It seems like I am getting to know what the cure to it all may be, meditation and anti-satanic practices.

So technically speaking, if I started to mediate more and tried to practice Christianity more as well. Also wearing enough symbolism for pro christ things. Then any possibility of it could be removed? Or if its present it would be started to be negated?

Its not like this is an exact science but one could try to treat it as a disease? Try to isolate it, and then use appropriate counters?

If you look into the GATE threads that were posted further up, there's a fair amount of bullshit swilling around due to what are likely shills latching on because of T-st0ck's mention, but a pattern that is noticed is premature birth among the gifted students.
The actual GATE digging starts about 2/3rds of the way through the first thread, but it's an interesting discussion that goes on anyway for the rest of it, despite being high-octane /x/ fuel.

I was an orphan who saw multiple therapists for no reason at all from an early age. I have blank years of my childhood growing up.

Yes, I have already tried, "The duck walks at midnight"

Pic unrelated

I was part of england's GATE, and I know I Have super blackspots in my memory from it. THose lucky enuf to remember get a super edge from it. TO be honest I Think it comes down to who your parents know.

Had a flashback to a dream reading this. The Greeks (who had more time to devote to this than we do, with our superinfo sucked up in our over-saturated minds) believed there are true dreams and false dreams. I think that was a true one. Odd. Maybe our soul peens touched through the nets.

If you remember this from a dream, I am sorry to drag you into this.

I honestly was an orphan from birth and remember a few therapists from the age of 4 to 7 for no reason at all.

I also was born in the early 80s so yay for my goverment experimenting on kids.

I have odd blackout periods of my early life and the only person who had similar is my wife who doesn't remember shit.

But being an orphan I am uncut so I guess therr is some silver lining to every dark cloud.

It's on Baph

That's what I thought. Well I was told I would be killed if I tried going to the state where they are at, Texas….

/baphomet/res/119814.html

Do not dabble in the (((Greenbaum))) methods. They are a complete clusterfuck of jewish mysticism, childfucking and torture in order to create a deranged and broken people. The more mentally deranged broken people there are the worse for society at large as it provides fertile ground for perversion to take root.

We would need protocols of the full programm, trigger words and gestures but we would have to use them wise which will not happen, judging from what Ive read its more complex than just memeing 'Alice wake up' right? They would just go crazy and go to a (((clinic))) to be reprogrammed?

The amount of people who are truely slaves vs the amount of people who receive programming via the medias is two different things.

Chemtrails carry bioweapons ever since the test release of bacteria off the coast of devon in the uk.

>>>/pdfs/5452

And the rational for not fake is that they overestimated their technology and the actual result was the videogame/Tech/pony/animuu pop culture evangelicals.

I agree it does sound satirical and am leaning towards fake but a line of inquiry has been opened nonetheless.

Could the trauma perhaps be as innocuous as incubation? The child needs contact with the mother to form a bond and vice versa so I would speculate that it is instilled into the baby at this point, much like child care for more than x hours a week (I think its possibly a 8-11hrs) can cause childhood abandonment trauma.

That is a good point user, it may be actually true yea. I have been thinking additionally about the method of splitting a person and creating alters. The book describes water trauma as a potent way to create good alters and it being also difficult to rejoin them since its a somewhat unique experience.

And guess which large group of people had a water ritual with trauma?

Thats right, the christians and their baptizements.

Though the book details a first trauma shaping even to happen before the 18th month.

Perhaps christianity was a proto test bed for what the jews have now, since christianity also dabbled in the early forms of torture…

and to add to that: The jews and these satanists describe the hidden something, as a demon who sites before the core.

So the christians also have a split alter which is actually god then?

and even more to add to that: God I remember reading a book about the bicameral mind

It now makes so much sense lol. There may have actually been a god in our other parts of the brain lol.

All these mentally ill people LARPing as MKULTRA victims…

GET PROFESSIONAL HELP

You have been exposed already, autist, kill yourself, attention whore cuckchanner.

No one in this thread has ever encountered MKULTRA.
No one.
Deprogrammed MKULTRA victims clearly remember who did what to them, are under severe observation and are in mental health facilities because otherwise, they would commit suicide.
Those cases are rare though, most just get assassinated if they manage to escape by agents or with their killswitch.

Please mods, delete this shit thread now.

delete this thread? What are you so afraid of kike?

Another great scientific piece, of popular science is this:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1878929312000837

Sure thing KIKE

and so far I havent died yet and I am on page 60 of that book, I am not programmed lol, hopefully.

Never said I was a victim of MK Ultra shitbrains. I've just had a set of fucked up experiences throughout life that have led to dissociation, a wake up that caused a few years of 'received knowledge' and gangstalking like stuff, although I see it as more as people messing with universal law than gangstalking.

Your failure to remain candid has been noted, Agent W. Report to 044-817b immediately for your debriefing.

Getting professional help is a joke.

Oh hai corrupt world, here's all my experiences and symptoms and life stuff, I'll trust you to database it and discuss it without being corrupt!

It's fine if you're able to keep your shit together and not piss them off, expect to be tested.

So how does all of this fit in modern science and evolutionary biology?

What is this programming? Is it a malign code running over the regular neural programming? Is it beneficial? How wide spread is it? Do all religions have this kind of thing? Does penile mutilation trigger this kind of split? Does as the other user said, the isolation of the kid in an incubator trigger it as well?

Are the methods pseudoscience since a lot of them were based out of ancient trial and error?

a lot of the methods also remind me of how one trains dogs in a similar way. Though funny enough this is actually much more harsh.

So I wonder, where do the political parties and what is popular fit into this? What are the regression rates of this kind of programming? Do children on a less important tiers, of these people, who are left outside of supervision. Become normal?

Its a pretty spooky thing.

One exists already. It's called unconditional love . Everyone is a carrier.

and according to the lore, there are some rates of repair in people who become stable, based on maslows hierarchy of needs. Assuming that the person was split after 18 months.

Because an organism, like a dog will adapt to threats on its existence. So hostile force that wishes to nullify it. But its wrecks up his functioning.

And there is also positive reinforcement, to add of added treats, which does not wreck a person. So in a way, to fix these kind of people, the ones who are keeping them in this hostile state, by also re-affirming the trauma with cues around them, or through language. Should be removed, completely. And some form of safety for the organism should be guaranteed. Who will then slowly perhaps try to revert to his natural and healthy state?

So what are you doing on the internet then? Everything you post here is going to be databased.
Also, there is the obligation to secrecy of doctors, so no government can use any of that against you, and even if there wasn´t: You think they care about that shit? You think you are a big fish that they want to analyse? Wow you are ignorant. What are you afraid of?

Way to stay a insane, paranoid schizophrenic for life instead of fixing the problem. Do you realize what damage this mindset you are advocating for can do to people and their families?

GET HELP, YOU ARE BONKERS

I have posted the most often and the most valuable information in this thread since i read a bunch of stuff on this topic, watched a bunch of movies surrounding the topic and looked at the evidence we get from Hollywood and pop culture.
The problem is, its infested by cuckchan LARPers crying about
whilst describing the symptoms of their mental illness, belittling and not acknowledging the acual fate of MKULTRA victims, which is far worse than anything these pussies ever experienced, and generally being a "me, me, me, i, i, i , faggot" without contributing anything at all.
All these cucks have to go back to
>>>/cuckchan/

Are you afraid of the truth?

there is a big difference between speculation based on the effects, and the reach of this mental script. And to actual insanity mr jew. That user had a legitimate concern. Many normal people who learn of all of this may get this immense feeling of disconnection from the norm, because of how insidious it is. Its a little piece of a large puzzle that fits in tightly with the rest of the things that we have learned. From the lore that we have around the kikes, what they believe in and what they do. To medical science, rates of autism, media programming and more. Its all very spooky. You cannot blame a person for losing track of the way in face of this kind of level of spookiness.

Your failure to remain safe has been noted, Agent H. Prepare for your assassination with the most cruelity i can think of.

This stuff is so deeply embedded in society that it's how society functions as a caste system, there are many veils involved.

It goes far beyond Hollywood and pop culture. There is an undercurrent of underground abuse, which is often filmed and referenced in the media, from being re-enacted in plays with half the audience knowing to short skits made by pros shared at underground film festivals and on temporary pseudo-darknet sites. You speak nothing about this side of things, which makes me think you're LARPing as an authority purely because

Honestly, every common as muck conspiracy theorist has done this much. Congrats.

psst… i made 52 posts in this thread before my proxy stopped working. I read Fritz Springmeier, articles about split-personality-disorder and the originial, declassified MKULTRA, watched all the movies i listed and far more, watched / read testimonies of victims, kept track of celebrity breakdowns and the symbolism you mentioned etc. I am confident to say that i know far more than 99% of posters ITT about this stuff.

why is the christian soft trauma (baptism) accepted though? Isnt it still kinda basically the same? Just on a much smaller malice scale?

what have you done to me thread

God, this perfectly describes all the infantile 30y/o's who wear Star Wars and Harry Potter shirts like they're still 12.

it is possible to program DNA.
From monarch butterfly - Due to their relatively short lifespan, however, the butterflies do not learn their route and instead their navigational abilities appear to be part of a genetic programme that sees them make the journey each year. archive.is/fC9sm

storing data - A full operating system and film stored on DNA were recovered with no errors. archive.is/Fhkkw and long term storage - A team of researchers have successfully demonstrated that data storage in DNA can withstand archival decay of up to 2000 years, proving that we can look to DNA-based storage solutions to store digital data and information rather than conventional hard drives that fail after a few decades. archive.is/OK4m6

they areby Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier book.

There is also a thing you have to be aware. They are not programmers, they were just looking at data dumps they have been able to access. If we take computer progrraming as example their books are based on decompiler archive.is/z0LTv we do not have (at this moment to my knowledge) a complete source code.

We should get source code It is hard to get and it is questionable if even programmers have it in original state. With looking at decompiled data it is hard to get all commands and functions.

Of course they are subject to it.

it all depends who has programming book (?). If this is real than someone is at the top of this. Or couple of people. They are the ones who control it. If they are jews, satanist, christians, budist, atheist…..it is to be found out. We first need to find them.

this

One step at the time. First we found out everything there is about it. After we have understanding of it then we could decide what to do.

Anyone else have tertiary evidence pieces to support all of this? I pasted some in this thread but il paste them here again in one post.

Here is a nice read on how someone completely disconnected, managed to cure the gay somewhat.

>archive.is/gP9yr

and when I was a bit younger, some user gave me this book on halfchan as a nice idea on how to understand religion, there were few scientific sources on this subject matter but combined with all of this lore, it more or less proves itself to be true, and there is also things added upon

amazon.com/Origin-Consciousness-Breakdown-Bicameral-Mind/dp/0618057072

he also reccomended me some book about a gorilla being visualized for a person, as some sort of inner voice but that was a bit less…valid to this. Still, those helped to straiten out my word salad at that time.

we are scratching the surface of secret methods that are thousands of years old. none of us could possibly be experts no matter how thoroughly we study everything we get our hands on.

Shut your ego up m8.

Life is bound to contain trauma. The high and low points will stand out no matter what we try to do.

Stable society is achieved by controlling the imprinting of individuals, by methodical application of trauma or utilization of existing traumatic experiences.

It's not necessarily a bad thing. There is a lot of value beyond predictable imprinting.

Of course we all know that evil breeds in the darkness. Don't be afraid of the process, be afraid of what happens if we don't share and understand it together.

I have been racing to think of all the implications and angles knowing this.

This trauma split of the mind probably helped to establish the prisoner dillemma to be much more effective.

Because the natural state of men, if they are not fearful of gods, or have any kind of authority over them. They resort to (tribal) warfare? On one hand therefore it was good that it was allowed to prosper since it build civilization.

On the other hand it did eliminate some form of freedom. Compelling a whole race, or even nearly the whole species to walk a similar evolutionary path.

And now we are fucked and cannot go back because we have nukes, and if we fuck up now the whole planet will blow up.

So in order to survive, SOME programming would probably be necessary for those near the nuke buttons.

Because I am thinking, I am an atheist, I was never baptised, nor do I think that I ever was programmed. And my natural urges would agree with doompaul in destroying the whole planet because it looks like its fun.

kinda off topic of the thread, but i think its worth noting that nukes might actually save the planet. Humanity will devour the earth beyond the point of no return, leaving a dried out husk. If we nuke it first the biosphere might be better off. might.

Honestly the problem isn't nuclear weapons (those only threaten civilization), its reactors and nuclear fuel stockpiles that threaten macroscopic life.

Years ago I took a neat course called Magic/Witchcraft/Religion from a smallish grizzly wizard. Really wish I could bring him to this thread, because I could tell he knew a LOT more than he could let on in a community college course.

It's important to remember that life, as a whole, is brutal. Life is a pyramid of death.

tell that to the millions of super fat, on foodstamps, soda sipping degenerates who are not multiplying the fastests.

Life is too complex in my opinion to label it one way or another. I may be a faget for mentioning it but I think that nihilistic absurdism, the mocking of EVERYTHING that is sacred is probably the only thing that holds some sort of universal value.

Pretty much anything that can be believed, can also be mocked in a cruel way.

shit, fixed

they are all going to die.

they are livestock raised by necromancers. They have grown fat on recombined corpses and genetically altered plant life. Fed on energetically and financially, they are being farmed.

But I definitely agree with your philosophy. Believe nothing, laugh at everything.

I dont mean harm to any of those affected by the jews, satanists or whatever. I still wish to do good, but you know. Given all the information available to us, the peak of human paradigms, and knowledge…it all isnt enough to truly and conclusively say anything about the universe. The outside of us is still a grande mystery and it is unknown.

On a smaller scale though, there is some good I think, some manner of which we should be aiming for. Like survival of our DNA and the proliferation of the white race. For that obviously we have to unravel our past 3000 years of "evolution" perhaps some sort of biological technical singularity that hijacks itself to be ever more efficient. But I think that perhaps it may still not be that good for us, because our DNA is much older than 3000 years and we may not feel entirely well under the boot of Egyptian mindtricks.

I'm not american, but I'm not sure if this started around 1930 a history of Russians taking one American (The story around 1936 and 1938 Josef Stalin against opposition, but Russia were really bad in this time but I don't believe that Americans were angels) and then this american said bad things about Americans and the Americans started to say that this is brainwashing of Russians or some sort of MK Ultra.

Since i always doubt of American government, sometimes i think the American take by Russians just said the truth and the Americans invented a lie about brainwashing or some narrative to make them look better and deny what the american said against american government and attack the russians.

You people will not understand this, this was before the history of americans starting the MK Ultra in 1953

Before 1953 americans were saying that russian communists brainwashed this person to say something against them and that everything is lie. I don't believe in communists and Russia in this time of history, but i also doubt of American government.

József Mindszenty who was supposed to be from hungary and against communists, was take by communists and then he admited to say that was a AMERICAN SPY for judge, and the narrative is that this was some sort of Russian Brainwashing MK Ultra to support the idea that this József Mindszenty is not a American spy.

Months after this, in 1950 happenedd the same in Korean war, Americans soldiers become taken by communists, with Russia supporting communists and Americans capitalists, and after months in control of communists these american soldiers said (Admited) that they used biological weapons, and the official news and history is that this is a lie (History told by americans, i don't know by russians, and i don't know if is lie or truth), and they acused Russia of Brainwashing or some sort of MK Ultra because the American soldier taken by Russians said that he used biological weapons in the war

I never would support communists, but i don't know if this story is truth, nobody doubt of the narrative of this story when they talk about MK Ultra with Americans said that Russia brainwashed this man, and don't wanting to be behind Russia started to create some sort of MK Ultra in 1953

I don't believe in communist russia, but i don't read and i don't viewed no other proves or video to say that Americans in denial about this Hungary József Mindszenty being American Spy and in denial of American soldiers taken by communists in 1950 in korean war saying that they used Biological Weapons, and American saying that this is a lie, that Russians brainwashed and used some sort of MK Ultra in them, i don't know if this is truth

And Americans started their own MK Ultra in 1953

I don't know about these obscure past of news, history and propaganda in this time of history.

Maybe americans are saying the truth and the communists had some sort of brainwashing and some sort of MK Ultra to force József Mindszenty who was hardcore against communists, when taken by communists lie and say that was American spy, and when communists take american soldiers in 1950 korean war, brainwash the american soldiers to lie and say that they used biological weapons

At least in the official history, the communists lied, brainwashed these people for them, and Americans started to want to create their own Brainwashing and MK Ultra because of these things because they don't wanted to be behind the Russia, at least i read and i know about this kind of history.

so the secular viewpoint timeline is something like this?

men who grew up with strong fathers and weren't momma's boys have no problem resisting or confronting that

ps when the chinese communists would brainwash POWs, they would remove the leaders and strong-willed from the groups

Youre an idiot

judging from the lore, one of the most important things for this whole thing to work is also trying to embed somekind of lore of immutable and impossible to escape ideology.

From religious satanic, to aliens and perhaps other things. Lying to a person and making it seem like its hopeless…strong people are naturally kinda immune to this since they are also the ones who create the lore for their lesser intelligence brethren.

That is why I also have a hard time actually believing the satanic lore with the demons, to a full extent that is. Perhaps atheism, nihilism in its fullest forms are also very good methods to escape all of this.

I'd been thinking this, but didn't have the phrase "amygdala hijack." My relatives have been heavily indoctrinated, and their thoughts are ruled by emotional triggers.

It seems more like a figurative model than whatever actually takes place in the mind, but it's apt. Have you read this website? I've seen it posted here a lot—best analysis of the liberal mind I've read since Uncle Ted.
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

Spotted the newfag.
Damn this place is slowly becoming cuckchan.

dude, its way older than romans.

its part of the babylon system

not 1500-500 bc babylon, like 25,000-12,000 BC babylon. I'm really fuzzy on the dates but these methods are much older than our current civilization

and now we have stumbled out on it…

No no biggie. Plant is already fucked. Fukushima is (or is very soon to be) ELE event. Nukes have advantage, they produce big hole and smoke. All the material burns. Fukushima is spewing in air (there is no data how much) and 300 tons of water in pacific of radioactive material.

funny how the nuke/doomer shills are hard to distinguish from the fringe disinfo artists

Found this while reading the pdf:
"The preference is that they be blue-eyed
blond Caucasians and not to have obvious physical defects or visible scars."

They are apparently focused on the Aryan race

how is any of that shilling? I am just concerned with the idea of a society being run before this trauma based control mechanism that seems to go back incredibly far. There are even very few instances of civilization that probably werent part of this. So its hard to imagine how such a society would function. And since we have nukes…yea.

I feel like I may have been hit by the tail end of this project. Either that, or I'm just a lazy fuck. But it makes for a lot better story to blame the government for me failing my classes.

Prove to me it exists at all and this is not a figment of your imagination.

We as a collective group of misfits and outcasts are by nature unreliable narrators. Without the proper scientific grounding and education, we are prone to make irrational connections and find patterns where there is only random noise.

I ask you provide your best piece of evidence and how it supports your claim. Think carefully about this, as I will attack your argument in kind to the way you make it.

If the trail you follow leads you to a separate, highly advanced, technological civilization, which has remained hidden from the view of the general public all this time, and IT has an agenda and manifests itself in different countries throughout the world in confusing and contradictory ways, hides itself behind money and power and is attempting to orchestrate a mass deception central to which is it's very non-existence-

You have described to me demons, Satan and Hell. So your trail has lead to fight the powers and principalities of darkness, yours is a religious quest, a crusade against evil, and the men you chase might as well be ghosts or supernatural beings at the edge of all human comprehension.

What exists ? A way to program people…dogs… ?

Did you ever heard about Edward Louis James Bernays who was an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda? Pavlov dog experiment ?

That data can be stored in DNA for long periods of time ? archive.is/Fhkkw archive.is/OK4m6

Or if monarch programming exists ? We have proof for MKultra.

There is not enough evidence to prove it. But there is enough evidence to warrant an investigation in existence of such a thing. For now we have to decompile

And presumably there will never be, because the people behind it are substantially smarter than you or I. Bernays was a genius, and I don't use this term lightly. Right? Isn't that where your entire logical sequencing leads you? There's an illogical hubris at the core of every juicy conspiracy, namely you're the guy clever enough to crack it. This appeal is in-built the same way advertising uses sex appeal. It's a marketing strategy to sell you the idea, using the exact same techniques (appealing to your emotion, sense of superiority, sense of infallibility) and putting your rational brain on pause.

Old Ed was directly behind the rise of American consumerism, pushing women into the work force and indirectly the rise of the Nazi's and Civil Rights, Hippies etc. He however was not God or the Devil.

There is very little you can say that I've no read through first hand sources already, I've looked into this for about 15 years, there is nothing, it's people chasing ghosts and making charges at windmills. I say this simply to try in part to calm you down.

Moneyed interests (the few) will always attempt to subvert, control and manipulate the masses (us). Sometimes it works and sometimes it fails, in general they've done a horrible job at it, look at how Trump got elected with zero elite backing.

The fact you have to retcon conspiracies about the elites to factor in Trump, is he CIA, was he part of a Jesuit-NWO takeover, is he really our guy and this is our chance to fight the system etc…

MKUltra just like Project BlueBeam, Project Grudge, Project Sign, Operation Gladio, and hundreds of other SAP's are sitting in the historical record in various stages of declassification. To suggest some consistent project or organisational structure has been in place for the better part of 100 years is giving far too much credit to the individuals involved.

Again, it's very obvious the wealthy and powerful attempt actively to control the many below them, in part to limit competition, in part to grow their power base, in part because it's fun, it's a way to convert humans to your team. But these people are only allies of convenience, when it suits their interests they agree on some nominal things, like fuck all the people in Africa, or let China build up industry because the Japanese and Koreans are becoming too powerful and we need to balance the region and they all hate the Chinese. In the case of Africa it's been great, we got a lot of cheap raw materials because of it, in the case of China it backfired because their success is unparalleled in human history and threatens to engulf western democracies not with ideology or military expansion like the Russians, Germans and Japanese threatened but with cold hard cash, Chinese people are simply buying anything and everything they can. Same problem in the 70s-80s with Japanese investors, same fears, it lead to Nixon sending Kissinger into China. Trump will send someone into Russia to try to build a bulwark for China in the region, and it will backfire in some capacity 20-30 years from now and so on.

This is an ego sell. And you're buying magic beans if there is no conspiracy there to begin with. False advertising, product stinks, you now need a new product, conspiracy grows. Instead of blaming the advertising (it exploits your sense of inferiority by promising you a big accomplishment) you think the problem lies with those clever guys doing all this shit and you're just another document, another study, another leak away from discovering the real truth.

Bullshit. The reason no successful or rich person gives a shit about conspiracy theories is because they are rich and successful, It would be like a guy with a full head of hair looking for a baldness cure. Conversely this is also why a lot of underachieving but otherwise intelligent people get sucked into this shit, because the allure and promise is almost a religious experience.

You want to build a case to bring down a multi-trillion dollar empire of conspiracy, lies, eugenics and depopulation? Shouldn't you build a case it exists first, seems like that would be more rational. Oh it's only the most complex sequence of human interactions ever on the planet, involving thousands and thousands of unwitting patsies, organisations, institutions, governments, and corporations.

aesopsfables.wordpress.com/the-bell-the-cat/

I would suggest you track down and read all of Aesop's Fables as they teach simple and important lessons about techniques to view the world and your interactions with the people around you.

The problem with your own apparent advice is that it limits the scope of investigation by presuming that the act of investigation is either inevitably unfruitful or too far out of reach to investigate. What led to accomplishments in the area of countering the deep state and their associated puppet masters and cronies alike is acting upon the presumption that many of their speculated tools already exist, already are in use or deployed, and what one must do to act accordingly. Not only does this prepare you to deal with and counter the undoubtedly negative effects of their actions but it allows you to act on the possibility of it existing with or without definitive evidence. It teaches you what you can do as a person, how to be self-sufficient, and how to function in a society where one or many nefarious plots are ongoing and the effects of past ones affect you years down the line.

Also, if every single thing or even a few things that has been speculated to exist was irrefutably proven, wouldn't that be a massive blow to their ability to conceal their nefarious actions? You might say no, because they are of course above the law and know how to continue without being held accountable. Then you would be in agreement that the only course of action is to keep discussing the topic, anticipate more evidence for or against it existing, and to spread this knowledge to more people. With more eyes on the evidence, the would-be investigators in search of knowledge no-matter-how-shocking would potentially add more to the pile of evidence for or against that something being proven.

On the flipside your advice is akin to defeatism and an exercise in the futility of overt skepticism. With your advice, what can be conceivably true is not feasibly worthwhile a rabbit hole because of too little information definitively confirmed or proven. The most significant tool in dealing with this is being able to juggle both the possibility and the impossibility of certain things being true. When proof arises, you can accordingly add that to the likelihood that its relevant topic is truer. What's shockingly sad is that you are posting this in a time where more and more people are accepting the fact that these conspiracies are more and more likely to be true. It's quite organic how as time goes on, there are more whistleblowers, leaks, and incidents that arise that allow the dots to form connecting lines, and vindicate a crowd that subscribed to some conspiracy. The list of conspiracies proven true is less reliable to track as it is more efficient to now watch the list of conspiracies yet to be proven true and how that list grows shorter. Needless to say there are actual and mainly laughable phony conspiracies, but the ones that are true are becoming mainstream knowledge and mainly because they compliment one another. There is an inherent motive that you yourself described amongst all possible motives. To weaken, to control, to subvert - but really, do people who are capable of this really need a clearly defined reason if they already stooped to such evil? Such senseless evil does not require a clear line of thought, especially evil that is consistent across centuries.

I'm also sorry to say but your post is incredibly out of place for someone who hints at frequenting here. If you had posted this 17 years ago on some tinfoiler forum or even a few years ago here you would have fit in with all of the other nothing to see here it's all futile, don't you have anything better to do? posts. Although you dress up the language, what you say boils down to nothing but that. I'm hoping you didn't assume that it would help your own argument. It didn't because as things continue to change, the burden of proof really is starting to fall on the doubter. That's how things have changed. There's almost no conspiracy left because there now just seems to be the ONE conspiracy and the usual suspects were all involved and played their own part. The most telling sign is that you popped into this thread asking to be catered to, to be convinced it is all true. But as of your next post you now claim to have been so read on the subject that you have 15 years of experience. Would it not be more prudent to simply share your own proof and experience? More importantly, why didn't you simply present that? Or rather, can you even present that if you are so self-informed on the subject? It's one thing to be skeptical, even healthy, but it's another thing to simply bring skepticism, claim to have the answers, and not share proof. The burden of proof is not a one-sided exchange.

become a good example for others by investing in your education, raising your earning potential, starting a large family, teaching your kids work ethic, the benefit of limited government and offsetting capitalist cruelty with a Christian foundation of morals and values, charity and helping the needy as an act of voluntarism and not government reproach.

No, sadly political and social institutions do not care about the factual nature of their positions or issues, we live in a democracy not a scientocracy or truth dictatorship. The merit of evidence where it pertains to social issues, is based often by a policy of popularism and emotive language (affirmative action, abortion, gun laws) rather than effective curbing of an inherent social problem- if the evidence is in favour of equality of outcome you're a left leaning politician, if you care about equality of opportunity you're on the right of the spectrum- both spectrums are subservient to the individualist elite classes and both are designed to fail the poor. Giving the poor equality of outcome makes everyone poor. Giving the poor equality of opportunity doesn't stop them from being poor.

You've set yourself up to fail by chasing strawmen and ghosts. I can tell you who benefits from you spending a lot of time unravelling a web of conspiracy, those with power, money and financial interests staked in shaping out society. You do not fight fire with fire or in this case information with information, because again politics, social policy, governments are not built on truth or facts, they are built on manufacturing the consent of a massive amount of people, the best propaganda always wins, and the more succesful and self-made a person is the less a certain type of propaganda affects them, because from personal experience they are shaped by self-interest and understanding the balance of power, so they can see through bullshit as just that, someone trying to sell you something you don't want, or giving you something you need but taking away your ability to earn it yourself.

The levers of power are controlled by the great architects of the world wars. You don't "win" by exposing them, because they will just go into underground bunkers and stage a nuclear world war wiping out billions of people. Psychopathic leaders would rather rule over the burning rubble of human civilization than give up the power they have covertly usurped away from the kings and queens and churches of the preceeding centuries. If the Romans had nuclear weapons they would have used them rather than see their great city and empire collapse under barbarian tribes and inner factions breaking apart civility and the confidence in unity.

This is what was claimed in the 17th century and 18th centuries, look at anti-freemansonry in the USA, pretty sure it even has a wikipedia page as a mainstream and accepted thing that happened- ie the founding fathers felt there was a catholic-jesuit-cryptojewish conspiracy to subvert American independent through financial, legal and media organisation by overseas interests namely the church and king of england.
You have not progressed with your narrative since then.

Okay sure. There is very little evidence that speaking truth to power does anything. In recent history neither Assange or Snowden have impacted US foreign policy or curbed the unconstitutional actions of the government against it's own people. That is because of a process I will call normalization. The logic is always along the lines of - yes we suspected this was happening, and now we have evidence for it, it's horrible and we disagree…. but.

And that _but_ means nothing changes. And indeed nothing has changed neither overtly as some appeasance gesture (which I'm sure both the Obama and now Trump administration were prepared to do, some empty gesture like a pardon or a public apology) or covertly as some active pullback, decrease in funding, a excision and investigation in the black budget which was at over 1 trillion USD a year in the 90s and is probably triple that today.

So in effect, by _exposing_ the misdeeds of the powerful the public has been inoculated, it's normalized behavior which was impeachable under Nixon as a necessary evil under Bush and Obama. Read Machiavelli's The Prince to understand this cognitive disconnect between groups of people and their leaders.

(cont'd)

I state for you as my evidence the entire known historical record of mankind, with the brief exception to this rule as the blip of America 1776 - 1913. By the 1930s America is a nation like any other nation (European ones), controlled by the few in their own interests and various breakthroughs such as we already discussed with Bernays and the rise of activism as a covert for growing political and monetary disenfranchisement simply accelerated it's demise from a country of individuals working towards their self-interest, to a country of groups, group-think, group interest, class and class warfare and military expansionism and the eventual blowback that is visited upon any militaristic empire, namely social unrest and the threat of dictatorship.

Or more to the point, everyone already knows that the rich control the world, it's an open secret. People just don't care, they want to be rich also. And America used to be one of the only nations where you could become rich from nothing through hard work and innovation, hence American exceptionalism, the American Dream, Americanism, Patriotism, the vast amount of immigrants entering the country through different historical periods,

The real conspiracy you're chasing here isn't one to reveal the nefarious acts of a few individuals abusing their power, position of authority and control. It's convincing the human race that they should be independent free thinkers who are industrious and productive for their own self-interest, rather than comfortable and secure in exchange for the basic freedoms to escape the prison of their own implicit making. And that's what religion is ultimately about, a personal covenant with God, above all men, and the pursuit of that covenant in the idea of following some objective moral truth about the decisions you make in life. On the opposite end of the scale we have something like secular humanism, utilitarianism, socialism, communism- which state that the ultimate thing we should strive for is a covenant of Man, where all men cooperate and agree with each other some subjective collective truth about decisions the group should make to maximise utility, happiness, some other measurable quantity. These things stand at opposite ends of a spectrum and cannot be reduce, they are irreconcilable. Because one believes (from evidence) that the nature of man is both good and evil, and he requires supernatural guidance to avoid the pitfalls of doing evil to justify good. And the other believes there is no greater evil than obeying something without questioning it, and through this framework all things are destroyed which stand in opposition of a world wide community of mankind, and all actions are justified as the furtherance of this utopian ideal, if necessary one should kill 7 billion people so that 700 million live in a perpetual utopia.

People without an education in the classics (Locke, Hume, Greeks, Scientific Enlightenment, US founding fathers, fairy tales and fables, the Bible) are rudderless in the world and would easily side with the latter half I describe above, because it is far easier to criticize a complex thing than to accept that your elders knew better and to follow on in their tradition.

Do you have a world view we can replace the current one if we uncover to the masses that say 13,000 human beings are actively engaged in subverting all human rights, freedoms and laws in the pursuit of a one world government which would see most of us sterilized and removed from the gene pool?
Exposing it wont be enough, as people will simply lack the philosophical, moral, ethical and financial incentives to do anything about it- if anything, they will agree that

(cont'd)

That's because they don't have an education, they have an indoctrination. And that indoctrination, for at least 100 years ACTIVELY has been- accept the NWO, we know what's best, the world is filled with tough decisions, we must do necessary evil to reach ultimate good, and all kinds of ideas out of the Frankfurt school and Marxist ideology which turn humans into pavlovian machines and no amount of truth can undo their operant conditioning.

Re watch Bezmenov's 2 clips on youtube, he clearly states you cannot win back people after a certain point.

Your fight is with winning the hearts and minds of Gen Z and beyond, be thankful you are among the few that slipped through the brainwashing cracks. You won't ever win people with truth, because they weren't brainwashed with truth. You need to win them with stronger propaganda, and I am of the opinion this is a conservative Christian world view, it is far more powerful a motivator for people than the liberal or left leaning alternatives, which leave you with nihilism or a scientific dictatorship where life has no inherent value, which is an open position most of the world holds: China, India, Africa, the Middle East and growingly Europe. After all life's only value is in the fruits of your labour, just being alive isn't enough to warrant you any special privileges or rights, you need to earn them by obeying the state, tradition, etc. See assisted suicide and abortion as the logical conclusion of these policies taken to a finite end.

The strongest propaganda in the world, once which indoctrinated me IS the scientific enlightenment, the scientific method, hard determinism and the quest for the truth. It worked for me because I am intelligent, and studied physics and mathematics in university. I don't make the fallacy to assume it will work on everyone. Most people want to be happy and safe, they are more than happy to live under a benevolent tyrant or a one world system as long as it provides for them with a coherent structure to believe in.

I know this is long, but the totality of my research into this has lead me to believe that human beings want to be subservient as part of their nature, they want to belong to a group, they want to believe in something bigger than themselves. Exposing the Gods-in-waiting of the upper elites won't do anything except accelerate their agenda and help it come to fruition.

And the beauty of religion is that packaged in a book and disconnected from governmental power or authority. If you can't change the book, and you can't change what people think you cannot enter their minds, subvert their ideas, and convince them to exchange their beliefs for your own. Islam doesn't work because it is basically theological communism. Protestantism works because it is basically rugged individualism. This is for historical reasons mostly, but you can look at the Lutheran movement and the separation between the Church of England and the Catholic church and various schisms in Christianity that leads me to the position I take today.

Rather than engaging with a group of people who want to replace God with Science and put themselves at a pantheon of living Gods who should rule by the divine power of machine, you should simply promote individualism, self-determinism, independence, and the hard work values that see asians fare far better in western societies than other groups- because asians brainwash their kids that all education is, is a means to an end, namely freedom. They don't see education as some quest for knowledge or pseudo-spiritual truth or great ecumenical worship of discovery, they see rich people have good lives, to become rich you need an education to compete in the marketplace, so get an education stupid. Their personal God is the family unit, worshipping your ancestors, paying homage to your elders and traditions and sacrificing yourself only for your own blood. Which is why the concept of Christian charity and good will, and in deed the Christian and Abrahamic faiths never spread throughout the Asian world at a rate comparable to say South America or Africa. They don't believe what you believe. So Communism for China was never communism, it was simply a means to an end- unify the nation, end poverty, reinstate Mao as emperor and continue a new dynasty.

You want a compression of years of study, there you go.

Fam, I don't have any answers.

I dissociate a fuckload, don't know why. I have very little recollection of my life, and I'm honestly just trying to do everything I can not to harm anyone.

Maybe we are programmed, I mean, obviously everyone is programmed on some level you can't walk five feet without hearing/seeing some propaganda. I think it's much more likely we're suffering from just general mass-trauma from horror films and other things of that nature.

Of course there are some strange things I can recall, I had this intense fear of death as a child, like crippling. I don't really know why I had this fear, could be MK Ultra, but it was probably just my dad being a irl shitposting troll to me.

Yeah, it happens all the time. Stop watching gore I'll tell you that much. That fucking chechen rebel vidya FUCKED ME UP. Though I was only 12 when I saw it.

The horror movies are another way of causing dissociation. I've already cut them out of my life, I just cannot handle much more. When I read threads like this I usually get super fucking paranoid then I calm myself down by talking myself through it.

Tough one tbh fam.
I don't want to die, what if I'm a victim? How would I know? Although I'd rather die than go out and hurt people, and I'd rather not go batshit insane.

Promise?

Kek, me too.

The only thing I can imagine would fit the bill is Natural Law..

Honestly, I don't want to know all of this; I'd much rather have taken the bluepill and been a good little sheep than travel down this path, but at the same time I look at my own family members and watch their interactions and it's like watching robots.

The problem with your method though is it already is subverted. We need to find a way that the words could not ever possibly e misconstrued or twisted otherwise our great-grandchildren will find themselves back to where we are now.

I agree that this thread concept is shit (though I love MK ultra threads in general so I'm not complaining), but MK ultra goes beyond monarch programming. The methods discovered during the MK ultra project has been used on a wider scale. Yeah, no one in here is a full on beta drone, unless they have WiFi in Podesta's sex dungeon. However, small amounts of programming have been put into all of us in some form or another. The only way to "highjack" it has already been discovered, it's called comedy and shit posting. It allows true information to seep on their your mental backdoor and undermine your programing. So, we are the ones who were "highjacked", unless you're some old fag who was listening to Duke or Pierce in the 70s.

Dubs confirmed we've been hijacked.

I imagine the next step is learning how to take over our own programming at the same time as we disseminate more memes to hijack others.

Well, if it was 2014 anyway.

The Bible does a pretty decent job, in simple language of giving people enough tools to follow their self-interest but also have some sense of common good and community.

There is just a great bible illiteracy among practicing Christians, to the point they are basically Luciferians and pagans and share little in common with the Jewish tradition of monotheism. Catholics are even encouraged not to read their Bibles, The Vatican is obviously some weird neo-pagan organisation of occultists who worship Dagon and Baphomet.

The real reason Jews run so much of the western world through money and the influence it brings is because of their religious tradition. It keeps them a closed group who is interested in preserving itself, forwarding it's agenda on a global scale. This is all 20th century momentum, most 21st century Jewish billionaires are not religiously Jewish, they are just promoting an ethnocentric agenda with respect the the statehood of Israel, fairer to call them Zionists.

But look at the example they set. They speak a wholly separate language amongst themselves, even non-observant jews have certain words they use that you have never heard before unless you grew up around Yiddish speaking people. They promote in-group preference when it comes to marriage, job promotion, heavy nepotism and promotion of their interests through political contributions, think tanks, policy institutes and so on.

It's a question of Organisation. Some people are more organised towards their self-interest than others, because they have a historical bias towards being persecuted and have therefore an implicit understanding of the need to control everything.

King James Bible is not subverted, and neither are the Jewish texts, Tanach, Mishnah, Talmud and Midrash. Neither are the great Chinese classics, or the Mahabharata in India.

It's taken thousands of years to get theology to where it is, just because we have computers, the internet and access to information does not mean we have the capacity to absorb or understand it (clearly we don't look at dynamic quantum clustering for example), and improving it is a dangerous road.

I agree with this guy, comedy is a great way to attack an ideology that depends on being super serious about attacking everything and talking about some greater good.

But comedians are always depressed, lonely and sadistic people. They do a tremendous service to the American people by forwarding discourse on topics seen as unspeakable. But people in society must have a grounding in something that makes them feel good. If it's not religion they it has to be money and making as much of it as possible. Which means you just become China basically.

Anonymous originally served as pure anarchy. It should always stand for nothing, and ridicule itself and everything anyone stands for. Because people are full of shit, and they lie.

That's pretty much what Holla Forums has been doing this whole time, we just didn't know it.

Leftist comedians are the high priests of the cultural marxist religion. Millennial normies treat their word as gospel, you wouldn't ticking believe how many people get their political opinions from faggots like keeye and peele. Right wing comedy is the bug that could (and might very well be) tear down the whole system. Right now it's just the Internet and a few obscure comedians fighting the good fight, but if the Overton window shifts far enough, we might see a big influx of right wing comedians. That is if the war doesn't start by then.

Can we have a new classification for a shill, the verbose derail defeatist christcuck shill? Even if it's a joke?

You don't understand what the person you're replying to has said.

Kek, like a broken record.

Newsflash, we're making progress because we're informing others and you act like this is the 90s and nothing has changed.

Except we are and they haven't. If the threat is that real then why didn't you start your first post just warning everyone to stop looking for answers or else there's going to be a nuclear war? The more you spout and despite dressing up your language, you aren't staying consistent at all. Again, you are only promoting defeatism because you insist that it's first futile but then contradict that by insisting they will use the nuclear option if we get anywhere close waking up the masses.

Are you seriously suggesting it should have changed, and to what? Those were the ones at fault then and (((their))) puppets have expanded beyond the scope of using catholics, jesuits, and cryptojews. Jews are now even operating in the open. In essence it was always the jews but to say "you have not progressed with your narrative since then" sounds like you are saying that in itself is faulty when it's not.

ohboyherewego.jpg

Is this serious? Are you serious? Things do not work that way. You don't just say, "lol history," and say you have provided proof. You jumped into this thread first asking to be spoonfed and challenging that you can reject it. Then you said you were already too knowledgeable on the specific subject and that is why you made the challenge. Now you are basically saying, "dude history lmao," and think that is a sufficient answer? You were better off selling sophistry with the tale end of the previous post.

>You need to win them with stronger propaganda, and I am of the opinion this is a conservative Christian world view,
>The strongest propaganda in the world, once which indoctrinated me IS the scientific enlightenment, the scientific method, hard determinism and the quest for the truth.
In a span of a few minutes you went from near contradiction to a whole other example. Aside from advocating christcuckoldry as a safeguard, this is also not a genuine thing to do.

The separations began because the big churches in particular were corrupt institutions, have always been corrupt institutions, and people sought greater personal freedoms, which a semitic religion does not permit. You keep going on and on about people wanting to be ruled but what flies in the face of this is that your own anecdotes do not support this. And that's aside from the contradictions between your suggestions which in itself is stunning.

wowitsnothing.jpg
You didn't do anything. You gave nothing back but walls of reddit-spacing text. I don't know who you're kidding but you didn't deliver anything. This thread is about MK Ultra at the very least. You just blogposted in the most blogpost of ways and said you provided the answers.

Stop. You don't know what you are doing here. This used to be an MK ULTRA thread.

how does one break from the mind control. In a great need of practical advice. Iodine - ok. Need more.

mediation
le weed man
guided de-programming

maybe Psilocybin?

Agree on Psilocibin. Disagree on weed. I've been smoking with little breaks for past two years - makes you hazy. Though weed sex is good.

meditation is fucking difficult.

Psilocybin is known to produce LSD like effects, it makes the brain regions connect at lot more with eachother, which then spurs the growth of new connections…I think

From what I have been reading, that may exactly be the thing that will help to reduce the efficiency of the "grown trauma" area's which are solitary by themselves?

I am not sure if it can break apart the amnesia walls though. But since shrooms also help with PTSD, it could be a possibility.

Are you one of those fucks from the v citizen/social experiment psyop? Puke tier site

Are you one of those fucks from the v citizen/social experiment psyop? Puke tier site

I'm in!

=TAVISTOCK=
=TAVISTOCK=
=TAVISTOCK=
Jacob Jake Javits

Nope. Your oaths are broken :^)
**Real note to newcomers: only the extremely autistic or Masonic have any problem with the oathbreaker maymay

>tfw unbreakable oath appears

Good reference

Man, this reality just keeps getting weirder.

I'm not sure if you realize what you're dealing with here. Have you ever read the speech or listened to the speech on Dr Greenbaum's mind control? I don't remember the speaker or if that was the jew doc's name, but they'll likely return to their brainwasher before you break them free from it and they'll either be outright killed if they leaked too much or they'll be reprogrammed again.

There is programming manual ? That would be first hand source. Tell me all you know about this "first hand sources "

Iodine is for radiation. Weed was tryed in mk programming but it was discarded

Other experiments involved heroin, morphine, temazepam (used under code name MKSEARCH), mescaline, psilocybin, scopolamine, marijuana, alcohol, and sodium pentothal. archive.is/XtVP0

From book by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler - This drug is not used much in Monarch Programming because it IMPEDES mind control. It has been experimented with in combination with other drugs as an interrogation tool. The CIA listed it as being used in MK-Ultra, but it served as an experimental drug rather for programming

This is Cathy O'Brien About Cannabis.

LSD was heavily used.

Do you think brainwashed slaves are cheap?
Do you really think it's that easy?

We'll inflict a huge cost on those kikes. They've been lazy and reused the same complexes, when we find a way to subvert those, we fuck over their control over entire classes of slaves. There is no breaking these victims free. They're too brainwashed for that. Break what free?–there is no there there anymore! Schlomo has quite literally stolen their minds since childhood!

No, what we'll do is get the kike-slaves dancing to our tune, instead. Little things–or big things. We'll be able to make them kill their own controllers if we "cross the right wires".

The conditioning we're talking about takes a lifetime and only works on some people. Changing it after we've subverted it for our goals isn't possible. Simply killing the subverted slaves is all the kikes can do, but it'll completely destroy the whole program–and those fragile kike egos.

here's how that ended

this makes me so angry that people cheered when they arrested him…
he didnt even fucking do anything.
new york needs to be nuked.

wow when i was a pothead i thought i was an mk mild control experiment
i have some fucked up schizophrenic delusions about mind control
im from the same town as cathy obrien too
my mom went to the same church as her.

Some are, some are not..it depends

Not is all cases.

we are not into this to take over control of the system. We are into this for lulz

BTW, i would say that some wires have been crossed

check out memetic ( PsyOps ) division in CI4. it is in new wikileaks release

Can someone clarify what is this thread about?

Top Kek.

Making the kike-slaves kill their masters at the next orgy isn't lulz?

It was meant to be about hijacking the programming of mind-controlled slaves in the Illuminati hierarchy to turn them against their handlers, but became a general mind-control thread.

I don't see anything vague or mysterious about this? I see an image that for some gullible idiot, low-test fool, or anyone with a low self-esteem. Any of those might find this image (or meme as some kids would think of it as,) to be an agreeable sentiment. This sentiment being something that creates an opening in their mind that allows for more influencing.

Legit bump

Your entire post is written with so many metaphors that don't correlate with what you are saying that it is almost autistic, user. So much that you have successfully driven my eyes weary and my mind into boredom.

This argument of yours about things being too big to ever work under the context of conspiracies is getting old. Especially when you speak of the rich whom have to build connections that are vast, dependable, and diverse (which are the least of what they have to do to keep themselves where they are at.) Not only that but you make this argument in this moment where technology has made connecting and influencing just THAT much easier, that, if you call now you can get a dozen for free plus this nifty tool that breaks easily. It's as though you believe that you are truly in a world where nothing can be planned or will ever go as planned. Do you believe that there are no families with bloodlines that date back to the days of yore? I'm willing to bet you a dime under my foot that you don't. But you will still go on to argue that certain plots are simply 'too big,' and 'too complex,' as, your text implies. I mean what the fuck are intelligence agencies or the military or any organization that is not only enormous in its populous, but, also has to keep certain details a secret? I wonder if they have something for that… Compartmentalizing? No that can't be it! That sounds too much like one of my fairy tales.

Listen gramps… It's time to grow out of your ignorance and face this brave new world.