Who's hyped for the match of the year?

Who's hyped for the match of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/it-s-still-real-to-me-damn-it
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schultz_(professional_wrestler)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh wow they're gonna unify the dumbass main belts and slowly create one roster again and it's a red and blue themed ppv.

It's still real to me dammit ;_;

Pls no bully :/

What the fuck did he say before that?
What "needed to be said"?
Did anybody bother to record that part?

Wrestling is bluepilled and reddit-tier

Thanks , Mr. Funk for saying what needed to be said.”
knowyourmeme.com/memes/it-s-still-real-to-me-damn-it

No it's not. You came to the wrong neighbourhood fucking libtard.
This is a blue collar only board, go back to your city filthy faggot.

even if we pretend WWE is the only wrestling that exists, match of the year already happened two days ago

Overrated already

the Gay Community meme is a wrestler?

yes. what did you think he was?

don't let that le distract you from the fact le undertaker threw le mankind off le hell in le cell XD

I wish Mankind had died that night. the world would be a better place.

Battery on John Stossel Edit
Schultz had a notorious encounter on December 28, 1984 with 20/20 reporter John Stossel while Stossel was backstage at Madison Square Garden doing a story about professional wrestling's secrets.[10] During an interview Stossel told Schultz that he thought pro wrestling was fake and Schultz's response was to hit Stossel in the head twice, knocking him to the floor each time.[3] The attack, which attracted a large amount of media coverage, was later aired on national television including ABC News which reported that the network had received more than 1,000 calls from viewers inquiring about Stossel's health.[10]

Marvin Kohn, a deputy commissioner at the New York State Athletic Commission, had been present at the arena during the incident and immediately suspended Schultz for his actions.[10] Although called by Commissioner Jose Torres to come to a hearing before the Commission, Kohn later reported that Schultz had written a letter to the commission admitting "that he had acted improperly and apologized both to the commission and to Mr. Stossel" and further stated "I admit the allegations … I intend the commission to know that I did not intend to hurt John Stossel. I apologize to the commission and to John Stossel."[10]

Stossel stated that he suffered from pain and buzzing in his ears eight weeks after the assault.[10] Stossel later claimed he was unaware of Schultz's apology and would pursue his action in court although commented he would be "less likely to sue" if the after-effects of his injury disappeared.[10] Stossel eventually filed a lawsuit against the World Wrestling Federation, and settled out of court for $425,000.[11] In his book, Myths, Lies, and Downright Stupidity, Stossel writes that he has come to regret filing charges, having adopted the belief that lawsuits harm hundreds of innocent people.[11][12]

Although he has consistently maintained that World Wrestling Federation officials told him to hit Stossel, Schultz was fired. Many industry insiders believe that it was not because of his actions against Stossel, but rather because he challenged Mr. T to a fight backstage at a WWF show at Madison Square Garden.[13]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schultz_(professional_wrestler)

a meme person

Watch some real wrestling.

Suck a cock Omega.

Open wide bitch!

there's only one meme person and it's this guy

at least we wouldn't have to listen to Heyman's garbage promos

Oh shut up Singh Brothers, you not need to lick the maharadja's balls even here! Shuu, shuu back to Smackdown!

no you shut up, jewish shill

Don't be racist Jinder! Remember what's hapened after you mocked Nakamura? Naaaaziiii!

Nothing happened. The benefits of being non white in USA.

wow

Wrestling is implicitly white and redpilled.
Do you even attitude era? it practically lead the cultural zeitgeist of America during the mid 90s - early 2000s.
Go to hell.

Too bad the /wooo/ BO is such a WWE shill, he'll ban you for mentioning WWE's declining attendance draws and removing pyros.

don't insult me by claiming blue collar workers like wrestling. (like you work, right?)

wrestling sucks dick.

you're like feminists claiming to speak on behalf of "women".

Ugh, last time i checked we mocked the half empty arena and the BO didn't bat an eye… Are you sure you was on Holla Forums and not cuckchan?

No it was on /wooo/
I got banned for calling him a snowflake on WWE's failures

Oookay… i have nothing to come back from that burn… so this is what Ramen Rains feels everytime? Weird…

Sorry to hear that, it's fucking stupid!

Not fooling anyone /wooo/ lads.

Explain the 80s then.
Actually, don't. How the fuck did you get to here from /a/ or whatever shitime board you came from. You're the one who brought up gay shit. You're the big gay around here.

hmmm

Why this hothead kiddie speak amuse me?

yeah. movies, faggot.
Death Wish 2
Dirty Harry
Cobra
Robocop
Terminator
Rambo
fucking Over The Top
suck a dick.
I could cherry pick a couple of bad things from your favorite era of cinema too, but you didn't even go for cinema. You picked fucking glam rock, a genre that began in the 70s as froo froo bullshit and carried on until Thrash rightfully murdered it IN THE EARLY EIGHTIES, bringing the T back to MeTal.

Reported, hipster spotted.

/ourguy/

Why is Kevin so autistic?

he's from Canada, where they practice mandatory vaccinations

I cant find the history of this gay community meme. Its not even on kym.

Yes it is.

No its not. All I saw was a LGBTQ entry and a WWE entry. Not even a sub entry for it.

Brock threw me into the ropes and Jinder closelined me. When I awoke, I found both of their penises in my butthole.

hi, I'm the creator of the meme. I'll gladly answer any questions you might have.

Excuse me, am I being raped?

NO

How long has this meme been running? It feels quite old but I dont think its pre gamer gate.

Been around since at least 2010 if this video is any indication, didn't really get much traction untill AJ came to WWE in 2016 though

Poast ur Gay community folders boyos

the interview is from that time, but the meme pictures only started in early 2016

I think some fag was forcing it somewhere too, and then it got popular.

Like I said, AJ came into the WWE in January of 2016, and that's what brought people's attention to the ytmnd classic

chek em faggots

He beat Mark Hunt in his last fight though.

he was on the juice brother

no thanks

Wrestling is a phalo-centric soap opera for retards and intellectually lazy intelligent people who get off on cultural slumming.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand professional wrestling.

you're not wrong

Bullet Club is not professional wrestling. Its Reddit incarnate.

t. Ramen Rings

Lol. Roman's shit and so is BC.

who do you like, then?

Vader, Shibata, Stan Hansen, Steve Williams, Kobashi, Kawada, Jumbo, Hashimoto etc.

ok, grandpa

Its almost as if the internet allows us to watch things from decades past. Back to Reddit you pleb.

it's almost like stuff from the past isn't as good as current stuff

I've seen several of Vader's WCW matches, and they were garbage

Weeb

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Finally the perfect Dr who s08 curve

That's nice.
Nobody cares how much of a faggot pseudo intellectual you are.

It's like sports but not boring or normie

Bet you're a blast at parties huh

Go back to the fucking 90's with this shitty comeback you fucking nigger.

lol looks like I touched a nerve there. Don't get out much or something?

why would Triple H want to kill Ziggler?