POTUS LIVE STREAM GENERAL

President Trump will be speaking soon from the USS Gerald Ford in Virginia.
youtu.be/tit3FJggTQs

The American people are being duped by the corrupt Washington Post who has since hired Podesta and has been shamed in public for receiving $600 Million from the CIA. The Washington Post circulation of a story about Sessions last night is now on every major media outlet across the nation.
Sessions hit piece by WaPo:
archive.fo/W95Xv
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_sessions-920pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.aab49b8a9745
Jeff Sessions Response:
archive.fo/4TVUl
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-i-will-recuse-myself-if-necessary-n728046
The $600 Million CIA / WaPoArticle:
archive.fo/j2ur7
thenation.com/article/amazon-washington-post-and-600-million-cia-contract/
Many people are claiming this is an intentional operation to discredit President Trump's rising popularity and overwhelming positive response from the Address to Congress. Others are suggesting this is an intentional hit on Sessions due to his crack down on Pedophiles across the globe since being sworn in and the elite are in fear.

Obamacare nightmare will be over soon

>>>/gasyourself/

NOBODY KANNA CALL IT

Hyped for this speech tbh

What time does it start?

2:30 Eastern So about an hour or less

These threads are always so early

It's already 1:45 you nigger. People need to know to tune in.

Reported kike

While we wait.
Last Night in Sweden!!

Half an hour. I hope he rips into WaPo and the Dems. 'No special prosecutor needed for Hillary' but they want one for Sessions and the Russia Probe gtfoh

CIVIL WAR NOW I'M FUCKING READY

GAS THE MOTHERFUCKING KIKES HANG THE MOTHERFUCKING NIGGERS TO THE GUILLOTINE WITH ALL DEMS

I hope Trump drops a bombshell

it's going to be a great day

He's NEVER GOING TO LET YOU DOWN.

the navy looked so happy

4 acres.
4,500 personell.
70 aircraft.

Jesus Christ! I had no idea these ships were so huge.

Beautiful.