Best Vidya Ninja?

Realistically, if Strider Hiryu and Ryu Hayabusa were locked in a battle to the death, who would actually win?

inb4 Joe Musashi

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/2M5FcXW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What Hiryu?
In strider 1 and 2 he's some kinda of immortal demigod that fights what is essentially devil.
In nes strider and 3 he's much more down to ground cyborg/enhanced human thing.
In genesis strider 2 he's piece of shit that will die to a speed bump.
I have no idea what the other guy can do, never had any xboxes
Osman is a jojo character

??? from Mark of the Ninja, because one of the rules about ninjas is not being famous or well known.

Microwhat? is not even exclusive.

Game may have been shit but she's still so hot.

Welp, next time I'll check the image, but the game is actually pretty good.

the bloodborne hunter.

Does the Hunter count as a Ninja?
They do wear black and they are very fast and agile.
So i guess western ninja?

They are not exactly stealthy.

are you high bud ?

even fucking dark souls hollows can be more stealthier than the hunter

with right rings and build

Ryu Hayabusa must win, if he doesn't he won't impreg hot ninja chicks and give rise to the next lot of DOA ninja chicks.

Think of the future hot fuckable ninja children OP.

You can keep your trash ninja's who can't into stealth.

Joe Musashi

Mine can, but just because the game was from Microsoft Studios is supposed to be shit.

Seconding this, the titular ninja is just that, without any fluff. Mark of the ninja is, in general, one of those games that just hits the mark. Never thought a 2D stealth game would work, but it does, and pretty damn well too.

considering that the saw hunters especially use weapons made from logging tools which is closer to what ninja actually used then the 500 katana wielding ninjas in vidya.

hell gherman's weapon is literally a re-tooled grass-cutting tool.

that depends on the player, as it is possible to stealth very effectively in bloodborne, or just run through everyone and kill your target the boss.

although some hunter groups are more ninja-like then others, say the yar'ghul who are mutant thugs or the powederkegs for extremely obvious reasons.

Fucking plebs, all of you.

kay
kay

Kill yourself millennial.

Are you attributing a series being more popular as the character being more popular? Because neither Hayabusa nor Strider are known in their universes.

Seems pretty autistic.

Don't make me laugh, OP.
Goemon would tear them both new holes.

Is it true that you needed to do some heroicity to get this costume?

now ther eis a tight lil' chinky asshole id love to spread open and cram both my clenched up fists deep inside so i could tear my fingernails along her pink little rectum

Ayame a qt

Why are so many ninja games action and not stealth?

I'd kill for a Tenchu sequel (although given how bad Shadow Assassins was a reboot would probably be a better idea at this point) or a Shinobido 3.

Hell at this point I'd even take a Red Ninja 2.

Best titty ninja incoming.
god damn I want to bully her

Oh the irony. Sam Fisher is basically a white guy wannabe ninja. That's fucking weaboo as hell.

We can indeed keep ours, thank you.

This

Cyborg ninja?

I agree that not many ninja games don't have many stealth, what the hell Japan?
I'd like to see a Tenchu reboot but Acquire hasn't been working on the series for seven years so its unlikely.
Also as much as i want a Red Ninja sequel, its safe not to make it since alot of SJW will bull the developers to tone down the sexual parts and more localizations.

Strider is kind of well-known in his universe, Hayabusa can even be located by the FBI when needed he is also the wielder of a legendary sword which tends to draw more attention, hell, they are known by name and all.

I think the reason this game did`nt get a sequel is because very few people knew about it and dispite me enjoying the game somewhat and there being some really great ideas the way Kurenai controlled in general kind of sucked.

Rare ninja variant: the hikki, titty ninja.

You never excluded Hotsuma OP.

are you gay?

I mean, if he had brought up the newer versions of Fisher you guys wouldn't be wrong, but CT in specific has a Fisher who can go the entire game killing less than 3 people, all targets, and knocking out 2, all without firing a shot.

For shame, guys.

Back on topic, I think it's weird you guys haven't brought up Rikimaru from Tenchu

Seconded.

is pretty gay once you consider there is hibana, a qt counterpart.

But my pick for best vidja ninja is goh the crow.

I've already mentioned Hibana.

Which is the best SW ninja?

The only correct answer will always be Nene, always Nene

I respect your opinion.
But i choose Kunoichi

Fuma. I like mystical ninjas.
I miss design from SW2.

I was pretty pissed with SW4 when they never gave us the SW2 and SW3 costumes.

I always preferred Hanzo's SW2 costume and Nene's 3 was a lot better, I think, than her 4 costume.

probably because if the fight lasts longer than 30 seconds he'll fucking die

What the shit did they do to Hanzou and Kotarou's design? Why the hell? The SW2 designs were fucking perfect. Why do they always break what isn't broken?

pleb

These niggas get it.

are senran kangaroos ninjas? are shinobis ninjas or a different thing
what makes a ninja a ninja?

Maybe because stealth in a feudal Japan setting is really boring.

Go wank over platinum some more.

The social setting of feudal Japan just doesn't provide a lot of opportunity for exciting stealth.

I nearly said good choice but
I think you should kill yourself

Stealthily

Best Ninja tits.

SK:EV will be out next week for PC!

This thread reminds me. Remember Izuna? She was a top-shelf rogue-like ecchi ninja.

Izuna 3 NEVER EVER

Are the western versions of the SK games censored in any way?

Roguelikes and titty ninjas are my two favourite things. :(

What does Holla Forums think of Pokeninjas?

the best

also

those kind of japanese socks are my fetish

Do you rename all the images you download on image search?

Most honorable ninja

Anyone here played Shinobido 2?

And you stop right then and there since Hiryu has survived atmospheric reentry more than once and "realistically" is thrown out the window and pissed on by a hobo before you even try to think about it.

Yes; underrated, mostly because all the reviews it got were by mainstream review sites staffed by idiots.

The story is admittedly awful though.

It is underrated but i do agree that the story is terrible.
Also Kaede a qt.

Is it on PSP.?.

imgur.com/2M5FcXW

Somebody call for badass ninjas?