Fruit ninja is becoming a movie

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

archive.is/x5WR4

Money presumably.

Meeting consumer demand for the wackiest comedy of the summer.

Corporate suits smell money and are willing to crack open the bones of any IP with name recognition, even shit mobile games, to get at the sweet sweet marrow inside.

damn, can't call you a faggot because this is unfortunately vidya

Alright, let's predict the absolute bottom these fucks will sink to riding the new wave of video game movies. I nominate DmC

I predict that it will be advertised as the Lego Movie of whenever it comes out.
Just like Angry Birds.

Angry Birds seems to be a critic at Yurocuckolds, so it might be passable at best

My son wants me to take him to see the Angry Birds movie.

What do

Torrent it

put him up for adoption

If the rumours are true, see it, it might be a good laugh for an adult

there is a god, and he is laughing at us.

take him, it surprisingly turned out as Holla Forums predicted.

I predict Flappy Bird will eventually get its own movie too.

What was the ending?

WHY

WHAT WILL BE NEXT

WHY DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER LIKE THIS

Maybe it'll be as redpilled as Angry Birds

literally what

How do they make this such simple games into full length feature motion pictures? Do they just add some sort of dramatic story (that could be applied to ANYONE) and stick fruit ninja characters in it?

Fruit ninja doesnt even have fucking characters, it's just a disembodied hand with a blade slicing fruit what the shit

It is a fantastic movie beyond the cancerous basis.

I'm seriously thinking these companies just get together and throw darts at a wall of ideas to make these movies.

So that the price of fruit will rise and monsanto will make bigger profits.

It's the normalfags. It's always the fucking normalfags.

Just take him to it and be a good parent.

If he asks you to take him to watch the Emoji Movie though then you failed as a parent

Jews, you fuckwit

Maybe it'll include redpills on mass muslim immigration like the Angry Birds movie?
Much of Hollywood is in "I don't give a fuck" mode.

To the past or to the future,
to an age when vidya is free,
From the age of the SJW,
from the age of the tripple A,
from a dead man,
greetings.

I have a question, honest to god, why are there so many video game adaptations of movies hitting the big screen now? They were never really good, and most of the time they're just a confusing mess because they try to shrink a game into a 2 hour run time.

I can get shit like Japanese games being made into TV shows sort of, even Halo getting an anime or Dead Space getting a short film based on it's own thing, but not something like now

Creative bankruptcy and sheckle searching. Why put hard work and effort into an actually good movie when you can just make a movie "based" on somthing everyone has on their phones?

Honestly? It looks kind of entertaining.

Sad thing is it might end up being the best western vidya movie, because western film makers finally figured out that vidya adapts far better to animation than it does to live action.

Obviously I'm not counting Wreck-It Ralph here.

But like with the Angry Birds movie it's based on a dying propety. It may have been huge a few years ago, but I don't think anyone would care now unless it was a short

Countdown until Clash of Clans movie.