Marvel Netflix going down now... For real this time

slashfilm.com/no-more-new-marvel-netflix-shows/

No, it's just moving somewhere else.

Marvel will never die, OP. It'll just get taken over by cancer and continue to shamble on like some kind of zombie bulging with tumors.

If anything this will mean more awful Marvel shows, not less.

This kills the Netflix… we can only hope.

…..For an even bigger cancer of Disney Streaming. Netflix can at least finance some quality shows with the cash it gets from some of the Disney Stuff (The Expanse for instance is good semi hard sci fi).

You think the MOUSE will give that much of a shit?

It's just like EA trying to push Origins to compete with Steam. This shit never works and only hurts their sales.

People don't want another streaming service after Netflix firmly wedged itself betwixt their buttcheeks after so many years.

I hope someone makes /scurvy/ again.

It better. They have over $20 billion in debt so taking a good hit in subscribers would at least hurt them.

Disney doesn't need to produce much like Netflix, they already have a whole library to make available for their fans of TV shows and movies they can make available (but that is purely hypothetical). They can probably carry their own streaming service, but the problem is that the market is already getting saturated between this, Amazon, Hulu and CBS All Access. People do not want to sign on for different streaming services.

At best, they might attract a modest amount of subscriptions in the first few months when they launch some new show. STD got people to sign up for a new streaming service, and even though everyone hates it, they decided to greenlight another season anyways. Will probably lose them money in the long run.

Disney might have something similar on their hands if they go ahead and put up every cartoon they've ever had a hand in. I doubt anyone will sign up just to watch their shitty live action sitcoms again, but if they put up Tale Spin, Chip n' Dale, Goof Troop, and all those other classics, they could get a solid amount of subscribers outside of their usual fanbase of Disney Corp worshipping cat ladies and childless couples.

For a couple of months. Their stream service can't live out of nostalgia.

They said no R-rated stuff

They’ll probably sell Muppets by the time it debuts

tl;dr I'll be torrenting them instead of watching them on Netflix. Disney is retarded.

Thing is that Netflix's decline would lose Soros some money, and might put enough pressure on Netflix to lay off current year propaganda. It might also backfire on Disney, hurting them as well.

Another possible outcomes are more competition between different platforms and normalfags giving up on streaming just as they are slowly giving up on cable TV. More competition is more desirable, since it could mean that networks would invest a lot in making new shows to attract viewers to their platforms. And normalfags laying off streaming might lead to pedowood losing even more money.

Cable TV is dying because streaming like Netflix is more convenient, you can watch anything at any time you want. Casuls will only give up on a better alternative to streaming is presented to them. So far, we have nothing yet that can potentially replace Netflix, we only have a bunch of wannabe services trying to compete without realizing they are saturating the market.

Things are gonna have to get really bad before they start getting good. I heard rumors that Netflix is considered cancelling Stranger Things after sex allegations against one of the cast members, and given that series' popularity, that might be a killing blow to them.

not likely. netflix is spending billions on new content, stranger things is just one show of many.

this will backfire for disney. they take all their new marvel shows there, people will just download/stream them illegally and they'll make less money than if they just sold the rights to netflix.

They're spending billions more than they actually have, though. Right now, they've peaked and are at a point where they are throwing more money into the fire in hopes that they'll live long enough to release something that will get them out of the pit they're in.

Yea, no. Netflix worked because it was a common market place, one subscription, large, diverse library. It was cheap and efficient. The instant each content creator starts trying to sell their content themselves, making people manage multiple subscriptions, causing the price for a complete entertainment suite to skyrocket up to compete with cable costs, people are going to return to piracy.

The only single content creator streaming service I'll support is New Japan World. Because I want NJPW to have my money. NJPW is my favorite anime.

That's just one of the actor's agents, not anyone actually involved with the show.

They said it will cost less than Netflix

why would disney cost more? that's expected. still makes it too expensive just to get disney content, unless you're a parent with kids and you only ever get to watch disney all day.

It's not nostalgia, every horrible parent is going to put their kids in front of that streaming-service.

When's BW?

I don't know, Netflix's quality has dramatically fallen over the years and signs point to it getting even worse with each passing day. Netflix has long been congested with endless amounts of unwatchable shit and now they are producing even more unwatchable shit whilst continually losing some of the watchable shit they had. I don't think Disney will completely sink Netflix, but I think no other upcoming streaming service is going to hurt Netflix as much as Disney will.

Fuck off back to reddit, retard.

You forgot to post your truthseeker.jpg image, user.