(((David Brooks))): Why do so many Republicans prefer a dying white America to a place like,Houston?

Here's why, kike

David Brooks famously exclaimed:

One reason is because the Republican Party is dying in Houston.

It’s a little hard to get Presidential election trends just for the city of Houston, so let’s look overall at sprawling Harris County, which has about twice the population of Houston, its county seat. With about 4.4 million inhabitants, Harris County in Texas, home to Houston, is the third most populous county in America (after Los Angeles and Cook counties). Harris County, which is more or less the world capital of the energy industry, is one of the most conservative megalopolises in America. But even in Harris County, immigration is taking its toll on Republican chances in presidential elections, as this graph from the Texas Tribune shows:

Obviously, George W. Bush was personally popular in Harris County, one of his home towns, while Donald Trump is a New Yawker. But Harris County was so conservative in 1996 that even Bob Dole could easily defeat Bill Clinton there, while Mitt Romney couldn’t beat Barack Obama in Harris County in 2012. Why the change? A Rice U. study of Census results shows:

Even Harris County as a whole is now remarkably nonwhite. The Harris County non-Hispanic white percentage of the population was 42% in 2000 and 33% in 2010. And, despite Harris County having some of the most affordable family formation of any major urban area:

Good luck, Republicans.

unz.com/isteve/one-reason-why-so-many-republicans-prefer-a-dying-white-america-to-david-brooks-houston/
archive.fo/hOySc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yJ1Fy
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOWER CRIME RATE
FRIENDLY PEOPLE
GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHY
Republicans need to work hard on strengthening TX and PA.

kikes like Brooks (just like Kristol) will speak ill of poor whites until it's time to send them to die on another middle east military adventure for (((are greatest ally)))

And what neighborhood does he live in? I bet it's 99% white.

I went to Rice. Outside of the other students and professors on campus, I barely ever saw white people.

Bullshit. The village and west u are still predominantly white.

When can we start camping these fucking kikes?

H-town is a shit hole everywhere but the white areas, but even those are starting to show problems. Cultural enrichment is everywhere. Hell the fuckers elected an openly homosexual dyke as mayor, and don't get me started on Sheila Jackson Lee. Houston is completely fucked, there just hasn't been enough white flight due to the many economic opportunities and the cost of living being lower than other places.

What about all the chinks and pajeets that go to Rice? Sure you didn't go to HCC instead?

One big problem in Houston is the outrageous voter fraud by the illegals and niggers.

Maybe its because Houston is an intellectual, societal, and cultural wasteland and its sole reason for existence died in the oil bust.

The Jews are going to have to go. We whites could probably co exist with a small population of blacks, but he Jews have destroyed this country bringing in more and more diversity.

Don't know too much about the suburbs/exhurbs but Houston proper is pure cancer that Dallas is doing its best to emulate.

Unless oil picks up, it's slated to be the next detroit.

Here's the archive of the David Brooks piece, since OP didn't link it directly: archive.fo/yJ1Fy
Gee, David Brooks, maybe that is why people don't like Houston and would rather live elsewhere. Maybe because it's a soulless fucking tumor on the planet. At best it's a giant airport–no real native population, just a sterile, soulless place for people to wait until they move on somewhere else. It has no culture of its own, no cuisine of its own, nothing. At worst it's genuinely dangerous.

I like big cities with a fair amount of diversity, but that's just a personal thing. You'd have to be stupid to pretend this won't cause major problems when the minorities grow too big demographically.

Disgusting amounts of boomer-owned and REM-owned rental only properties squeezing out the nice houses. Can't get a house in a white neighborhood for rent under $2k, and house flippers have driven up the price of houses in decent (white) neighborhoods to ~$300k minimum.

I wouldn't doubt it. People are willing to endure summer infernos, salt marshes and hurricanes when there are high paying jobs at the refineries. Otherwise it's meskins and negroes galore.

They're called niggers and they rape, burn and mass murder entire white families in a brutal fashion. Every time you want to say something as retarded as "blacks and whites can coexist" think of Rhodesia instead and shut the fuck up.

Here's the real reason this creepy looking fuck likes Houston

youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw

Part of the reason Houston doesn't see white flight is the endless sprawl. Instead of fleeing to an entirely different city people just move a few miles further out.

There are no white neighborhoods in Houston, because the only way you're allowed to keep nonwhites out in modern America is by pricing them out, and that doesn't stop pajeets and chinks.

Gee sure is a mystery shlomo

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

Yeah, I'll never forget the shock of seeing, probably 20 years ago, a billboard in North Texas touting Starter Homes! Only 180,000 shekels! Easy 30 year loans!

I'm about to move to Katy, from Dallas. Any anons want to help tell me the parts of town to avoid?

It is absurd what they have done to house prices, particularly for the mass produced cheap construction that is so pervasive around here.

We were looking at buying a house outside of town, found a foreclosure that was pretty nice but had some wear and tear. Flipper managed to get the house before we could, painted everything flat white and did minimal repairs, re-listed the house for 90k higher than it was listed for just months earlier. Some dumb fucker bought it too.

Start by avoiding Katy. Getting completely inundated with beaners and indians, unless you can afford to live in one of the expensive neighborhoods. You will still share public spaces with them.

I would only consider living in certain parts of Richmond, Tomball, the Woodlands, or further west out I10 like Brookshire or Sealy if you can manage the drive.

Absolutely avoid Sugar Land like the plague. It looks kind of nice when you drive around, but it is full of shitskins like you wouldn't believe.

Move to Missouri. It's way better than your beaner state. Unless you're a shitskin, then just stay in Texas please.

Only $300k for a zero lot line and guaranteed to fall apart in 20 years. The finest beaner craftsmanship and Chinese drywall.

Also I love how kikes claim that conservative whites are "dying" when they have 2.7 kids. For comparision liberal whites have 0.9, kikes have 0.8, spics 1.8, niggers 1.6, and azns 1.3.

Even mudslimes can't maintain replacement birthrates when they've been raised in a western urban society. It's only the rural conservative whites who have for generations resisted modernity who are thriving at all. Hence the need to import 80 million shitskins to push them out. It really pisses me off when these kikes talk down to the rural whites who actually have more disposable income then they do because they don't live in gold plated ghetto where they have to spend 90% of their income on rent.

Thanks kike but I don't particularly want to live in a Star Wars' bar scene.

Look up the demographic maps. Its a good indicator of where the shit areas are.

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

The kikes don't want us to have land and means to support ourselves. Free men own land enough to sustain themselves.

First of all user you have to move to a place in reference to where you work. Houston has some of the fucking worst traffic in the world. So I would say if you know where your job is that dictates where you are going to live.

www.houstonpress.com/news/trapped-there-are-no-simple-solutions-to-houstons-traffic-crisis-6601073

Hope this helps.
t. lived in Hou early 80's

People on welfare for longer than six months in the past four years shouldn't be allowed to vote. Problem solved.

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

There's been a lot of sjw stories coming from missouri while /pol tier stories coming from Texas. Texas has been physically invaded by spics but missourians have been defeated in the mind.

Oil is already picking up, and Houston is still headed to the shitter because the low level oil jobs have been automated.

Bull Shit
Show me a picture of a robot erecting a derrick or running a draw works.
Or even well logging. There is a ton more electronics now used in the oil field than when it started but show me one fucking robot thing that is in use today while drilling.

What filthy fucking satanic kike devil. Its "dying" because its being targeted attacked and subverted by treacherous kikes like yourself.

So much this

We should kill their sons and daughters in front of them.

Who even cares? None of you guys actually refer to yourselves as Republicans right?

Why do kikes, like Brooks, prefer the safety and stability of white neighborhoods and gated communities and not Detroit or Baltimore? Why don't they open up kosher markets in black areas? Why don't they build synagogues in black areas so their members can enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of diversity to and from their temple?

I'm not a Republican, but most white Americans are. I care about them, even when they're wrong. It's not their fault their party betrayed them and the (((media))) wants to keep them in the dark about it.

And in their kike daughters' cunt.

Most white Americans actually aren't even registered to vote.
I can see where you are coming from but it's hard to feel any symphony for people who claim to stand with the founding fathers ideals but aren't aware of how most of them especially Washington felt about party's.

This is about exposing the standard jews demand we suffer to our ruin, and the standard they follow and promote for their ethno-state, Israel.

Knew I forgot something.

for those who are not from texas houston is a shit hole where blacks makeup a large percentage of the cities population. couple that with a bad highway layout leading to tons of traffic and high humidity you have the armpit of texas.

They have to go

David (((Brooks))) was the prototype concern shill before message boards were even a thing. He's a literal kike who built his career on LARPing as a "conservative Republican" and writing all his articles about how his fellow Republicans should compromise with Democrats and accept open borders and mass immigration because muh cheap labor. Recently though his mask has been slipping and he's been more explicit with the anti-white rhetoric.

I just watched PBS election night coverage as a laugh, and he was fucking distraught, made me happy. The coverage by the way was the fucking worst thing that aired, absolute amateur shit and the one Republican they had hated Donald Trump and was also gutted.

Worth watching for laughs or is it just irritating?

No it was just terrible, terrible questions, nothing very good just dismay of some nobodies and Brooks. Not worth it.

I've never seen a Republican more pissed off to see his party win elections than David Brook. Normally I'd say he must be a pretty obvious double-agent to most Republicans by now, but then again what Republicans actually read the (((NYT))). I guess he serves as the GOP caricature who writes about what jews and liberals wish Republicans were like.

Why can't we draft Democrat's to force them to house & feed Refugees and illegal migrants in their own homes or apartments on their own dime?

I'll have to disagree with the other user, the PBS coverage is great. I saved it as soon as it appeared on jewtube. Watching the smug drain away and their anger and confusion grow over the hours is top shelf entertainment. The freaky haired nigger spluttering and raging as the night went on was an added bonus.

youtube.com/watch?v=lL-gicgoCAY

Go away Kike

How do illegals even apply for welfare? Don't you need photo ID like a health card and/or drivers licence? What about a social security number?

I was shocked when I found out that you don't even need ID to vote in the US, but you guys give away money for people to (help) live on without an ID even? That seems somewhat antithetical to the spirit of capitalism.

This is a psychopath's question.

The sad part is cuckservative whites love neocons the most. The death of whites means the death of the neocons not that they'd have a future either way. They rose in the 80s and they'll die the same way.

Love those who are genociding you and yours, be a doormat, born a sinner, that's the cuckstianity ideology, they think they can trick their "all knowing god" into coming early by putting jews in the middle east to fullfill fantasy thereby jebus comes early. If you recall, he returns, takes all the cucks by the hand and goes to heaven, evil dooers go to hell, mind you, only souls go to heaven not the body, so brass taxes is they are pusing world extinction, aka cuckstianity is a death cult, they want nuclear wwiii to happen. It's disturbing that a large swath of those with my genetics are so feeble minded to fall for this crap and not just the half with less than a 100 IQ.

man, uh, most of it after dark unless you're in a car. the ghettos here are all over and you won't know you're in one if you don't know the area until you hear the retards firing either at each other or into the air. specifically, if you can't remember to never let your guard down, avoid the southwest, the middle north, westchase (some will tell you it's alright but thats because they patch the bullet holes in buildings quick af), anywhere west, uh yeah that about covers it. always have a weapon on you. I've had a lot of incidents where people were about to start some shit or even threatened to kill me but me putting my hand on my bigass knife clipped inside my pocket tends to calm people down and make them leave. ALWAYS look dangerous if you don't know where the fuck you are and aren't familiar with the area.

there will be days when you will not see a single other white person, if you are white you will get hate. not so much verbal or declared that it is because you're white, but you'll know. the black kids threatening to kill you and take your car when they don't fuck with any of the other black people and shit like that. good times.

be prepared for absolute shit roads damaging your cars, and multi hour commutes. took me over an hour to go 15 miles yesterday.

congrats on moving to the next detroit.

here, have a map of where not to go.

Been a R in the West for 25+ years. Been lonely except for spouse. Most of neighbors/friends are "R". Most of state is- except for BigCity. VERY tired of many ILLEGALS making decisions for me. Day of Rope can't happen too soon. ALL big cities need to BURN, it will be good for their Soul. :)

I get really fucking disappointed sometimes. You just have to hope that that same spark inside of you that drives you to achieve is in them too.

What a fucking mess. Why do niggers they can go out in public looking like absolute retards.

while I was writing this and in the time since, there have been two bursts of gunfire that I could hear from the ghetto about two miles away. see that's the thing, if you're in the city, you're never more than 2 miles from a ghetto.

>>tfw my county is named after Jefferson fucking Davis

West Texas Best Texas

as long as you don't dare set foot in Presidio county or El Paso, which are liberal shitholes and shock among shocks the only counties around where there is a lick of crime

When some old cunt says, 'for the life of me', that's the equivalent to another cunt's, 'to be honest' which is anything but.

This Jew faggot hasn't learned from the election. Because for him to say this, means he still holds Americans in such contempt, that he imagines none are capable of thought.

He has no idea… why people want things to remain as they are… Displace, abolish those who built everything in exchange for a third world society. Just baffles him. Throw everything away, that you and your family and relatives build in exchange for nothing. At best, some vague abstraction. There is ZERO benefit to anyone to adopt what this cunt is selling. Why don't they all want to commit suicide? I have no idea.