KING NIGGER MUST HANG

Barack Obama Advisor Valerie Jarret Moves into His New DC Home to Help Plan Trump Opposition

EXCLUSIVE: Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump

- Obama's goal is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment, a family friend tells DailyMail.com
- Jarrett has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion to work closely with the former president and Michelle Obama
- Jarrett lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and helped shape his domestic and foreign policies
- Obama cannot use his West End office, a post-presidency perk, for political purposes
- 'He's coming. And he's ready to roll.' former Attorney General Eric Holder said yesterday about the former president's reentry into the political scene

(1/2)

(archive.fo is down at the moment: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4271412/Obama-confidante-Valerie-Jarrett-moves-Kaloroma-home.html)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ&list=LL3sEdmeiyAqP5A5-gEvvGAg&index=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(2/2)

He's Pretender Nigger now

No wonder they're trying to get rid of Sessions now. Blatantly open treason, all these fucks need to be taken out.

Jesus fucking christ. How the fuck is this allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ&list=LL3sEdmeiyAqP5A5-gEvvGAg&index=7

Muslim Brotherhood doesn't like the fact Trump isn't going to take Iran's bullshit any longer.

Didn't he say that no matter the results of the election we should respect the outcome and work together or some shit? What's this guy's problem? If this kind of thing happened in normal, day to day life, it would seem absurd. "Oh, Don took my old job that I was saving for my friend Hill, even though no one liked her, I'm going to talk shit about him and try to get him fired!!"

BOMB FROM ORBIT

Motherfucker probably doesn't get to decide what he eats for breakfast, let alone what he does post-presidency.

Pretty sure Onigger said that if Trump has a better replacement for Obamacare he would be all for it.

Why is she holding official White House documents???

I'm sure this is an old photo, she spent a lot of time with obama in the white house

people really like Obama, never made sense to me. Must be like a Trump but for left-leaning types. I wrote a big post after this but deleted it because this was the only big point. do you think there's any chance that he's an okay person, not some puppet? i usually question consensuses on Holla Forums so i can reaffirm them, but Obama is so obviously a piece of shit

I often wonder if he wasn't a complete creation of the Deep State, or some sort of MKUltra Manchurian Candidate brainwashing victim.

He's a non-threatening black guy. Every liberal's dream is to have a non-threatening black guy for a friend for virtue-signaling purposes and being able to support one for president is almost as good.

I remember the video of him saying, "I wouldn't run for president because I just dont think I have the experience", and he ran a year later. memory hole tier that the american public didn't feel that was an important and hugely self-incriminating point to make. His marketing campaign is touted as an achievement of modern advertising, but it sucked. way too much hype for this lame loser man

Im not a burgerclap but.. this seems literally treasonous. Theyre attempting to remove a democratically elected president because hes fixing all the niggers mistakes
How the fuck is this allowed, let alone reported as something good?

Who the fuck is this cunt and who knew she was living in the White House?

I hope to God Trump gets rid of these treasonous niggers once and for all.

He was like a lefty Trump during the election. We had Clinton vs McCain to look forward to, and he came in and fucked them both up. But his presidency was a joke, in fact he's why a lot of people became marxfags around that time, because all that effort and excitement resulted in very little.

And they wonder why we're going to go full fascist given the opportunity. They'll be screaming the same bullshit as they are marched to the camps of their own doing.

This could become terrifyingly huge if he gets any steam whatsoever. This is comaparable to an attempt to take back power from the new administration to the previous one, who clearly have not all left. THIS COULD HAVE VERY SERIOUS AND VERY VISIBLE RAMIFICATIONS FOR THE US. A president rejoining politics is almost unheard of (obv Garfield), but because of the crazy shit recently, OBAMA'S POLITICAL MOVES COULD TEAR DOWN THE US GOVERNMENT.
Depending on how big this becomes, THE WORLD MAY ENTER A POWER VACCUUM STATE SIMILAR TO THE ONE LEFT BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE.
The US funds defense and humanitarian care for countries all over the world INCLUDING CHINA AND RUSSIA AND MUCH OF THE MIDDLE EAST. What would happen if those funds and that military presence froze?

The next step of our master plan.
What do you fear but fear itself, are you afraid of pain? Are you afraid of success? Are you afraid of work that delivers goals instead of work that enriches your "boss"?
Wake up to the nature of the reality you inhabit.

All the more reason why it was a good advertising campaign. It got a nigger with no experience in the white house, you can't argue with their effectiveness, just the part where they're trying to destroy the country.

His campaign was a marketing blitz from day one. His keynote address in '04 was hysterically praised by the media for no apparent reason. Then he actually ran for president and acted like an autistic weirdo foreigner with no connection to the nation. The little things added up: bowling an impossibly low score (then apologizing to SJWs for stating he bowled like a literal retard), asking an Iowa crowd, "Have you seen the price of arugala at Whole Foods?!!", refusing a free coffee at a small-town diner and asking for orange juice instead. These socially awkward moments were written off by the MSM as small gaffes, but it was clear he was uncomfortable in middle America in a way Clinton and Bush were not.

Then his (uh-oh) anti-Zionist black preacher's GOD DAMN AMERICA speeches were leaked, prompting Obama to publicly sever ties with his supposed lifelong friend. Wright was pissed off about it and said Obama threw him under the bus.

Nothing King Nigger ever said or did felt sincere. The only question is who, individually, was controlling him throughout his career.

you dont know (((who))) ?

that's what interests me. yes, i am sure there are jews involved, but I never quite understood his background, and was it proven his birth certificate was forged? is he literally a foreigner that was somehow manipulated into popularity? it wouldn't make since because wouldn't Clinton have wanted a secure victory? obviously she wouldn't have greelighted some random candidate to steamroll her. It's hard to separate truth from fiction on issues surrounding obama, which is interesting because almost any other president has this well documented connection to the country, child of notable people, etc.It goes along with what you said that,

Obama was some random half white goon. I guess that's the real impressive part of all of it, that this weird nobody could be meme'd into power. would love to know the whole behind the scenes story to him and his rise to power

Good post. I never understood the "hope/change/yes we can" garbage, that was my signal that he was an over-hyped phony. I knew politics relied on vague slogans but those really took it to a new level. I've seen people say MAGA is just as meaningless (and also reused from Reagan) but there is at least a little more to it. You've got an understanding that America is not in great shape right now, and we are going to roll back the clock a bit to make things better. Message received. What the fuck was I supposed to get from "hope?" "Yes we can" what exactly?

He's an obvious CIA plant, as both Clintons were.
His father was a communist. The point of the certificate wasn't that he was born in Keny, the point is that the kenyan nog isn't his real father. He's american all right.
He's probably a project of MKUltra. Born, mentally broken for thought control and taken care of for his entire life. That's why he's so arrogant. He never had to sweat for anything. AA got him into college, yet did fuck all with the degree.
The mental break probably got him into poz, with Michael being arranged for him so he could be extorted even into giving the face behind the Trump resistance.

Guy is so fake, I knew it even as a bluepilled teen.

You can find videos of him in Kenya taking shit about muh tourists taking advantage of niggers and general black supremacy talking points.

This could easily spark a civil war. Ex-presidents are supposed to go far away and live a retired life, not meddle in current politics.

this is common for confused halfbreed mongrels. they tend to go full fucking tryhard with muh heritage

Here's hoping. Whites won't make it in the current political system.

To be fair, we've had moronic slogans in the past ("I like Ike"), but the democrats completely shit the bed this election by pitting "I'm with her" against MAGA. Camille Paglia said it best:

This is like a bad Assassins Creed game or something what is this dumb nigger doing?

Yeah it really shows how little this fucking piece of shit respects our constitution and our republic. It may be grounds for treason.

Obama is Pompey Magnus. How un-flatering to Pompey Magnus.

Valerie Jarret has long been rumored to be the actual power behind the throne of Onigger. I've since lost the article, but there has been documented evidence of her extensive connections to the Chicago political set.

More like the muslim brotherhood.

Does any former president ever messed with current presidency like this nigger's doing with Trump? Hell, even Dubya came out of exile and started talking shit avout Trump, while he stayed silent during Obama's 8 years. This proves only that Trump's really a serious threat to (((establishment)).

not half white, half jew, his mother is a kike

So what exactly is this porch monkey going to be doing? If he's going to be giving speeches, then its basically him trying to overthrow the gov. Will he still have the same level of SS protection, or less?

Basically going back to his old job. Communist Agitator.