Posting on both chans to get this out there!

Twitter caught filtering and hiding images with Trump Hat!

twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/837068464506474497

twitter.com/LordSerpuntis/status/837171404361588736

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3gb1L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imgur.com/a/3gb1L

Capped proof!

This shit might fly on >>>/cuckchan/ but here you get one chance to >>>/gasyourself/ before you're sent to the >>>/oven/

Go away reddit.

Stop shilling your twitter faggot

ITS A NEW ACCOUNT I COULD DELETE IT TOMORROW

OLD ONE WITH MUCH MORE FOLLOWERS GOT SHADOWBANNED COMPLETELY

Holy fucking shit faggot you can upload a goddamn image straight to the thread you fucking moron
No the fuck you haven't
Get the fuck out. Now. I have your IP and I will fucking bury you. This is not a joke.

How many Jewish defense orgs were following your Twitter that got shoahd? I tend to gauge the success of a troll twitter account by how many ADL / bnai brith / JDL accounts start following it.

checked and kekd

Also this.

The real trick is actually monitoring your parody/memetic warfare bot accounts and instantly blocking anyone who follows you who appears ex military or could be a a kike

Who cares? Are you fucking retarded? Do you not know that these sites do this already? Do you think normies care? Do you think they honestly care if they are censored? Of course not. Just look at snowden leaks back in 2013, or further back when other cases of smaller yet similar magnitude appeared. Im not saying what twitter or kikebook do isnt jewy dont misinterpert me. But anyone on Holla Forums or even cuckchan for that matter knkw that JEWISH companies will censor anything amd everything. Youre a retard op. Kill yourself for shilling twitter.

Why? They can read my tweets if they log out.

Is this actually OP in pic related?

Yes the fuck I have you cunt.
Before even LolCows became a thing and this board didn't even have an /mlp/.

Fuck I think some of my posts are on the dead /dota2/ one.

Before mundane*givememoresheklesbydeletingadblock* arose and even before InternetAristocrat made Mr.Metokour and commented. I saw august. I finally took part in october on twitter. And from then on went to irritate brianna wu and that pedofuck srhbutts.

I think it was for replying to trump. I am not sure.

Made a few comments here and there not much of an instigator anymore just kinda browse but then I noticed no reply's after a while still got "Noticed" on that little bar graph on the right it's full of shit.

Yes, but the likelyhood of them noticing they're blocked is slim. How I see it is these agents of kikery, or faggots, as I call them, most likely are monitoring hundreds of accounts at a time. They likely just check their feed and turn to report faggotry.

board** I meant chan…Goddamn I am tired.

Namefagging and shilling twitter. Can you be anymore obvious you fucking kike. Gas yourself.

No. He's too fucking neutral to be me. He used to be GG but I think he was just using it like pretty much all the other "Twitter wannabes".

I just wanted to jab at him a little for fun by putting a MAGA hat on his stupid little daffodil.

Are you a faggot, user? Do you like niggers, user?

We can use this to our advantage. Make stuff to meme or be viral with a similar detection trigger but unrelated (e.g. ANTI RAYCISS) cause and get the SJWS to turn on twatter for 'censorship'…

Your spacing suggests you're a faggot kike who's lurked and gathered Holla Forums

HUR DUR MUH MEMES ARE SO LE FUNNY AND DANK BRO AYYY LMAO CHECK ME OUT NIGGER NIGGER FUCK FUCK