FR Propaganda thread

Time to move to the next theater of war: FRANCE

OC, working on more!

I know this is a halfchan tier thread, but this board has better memes

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/21KtO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

these pics aren't oc

That girl in the first pic is a top-tier qt.

Need a French user to translate a phrase for me. It's for meme material.

"For inserting into communist anus"

elle est sa fille

fa/tg/uy here, I approve of this meme.

I give you the French meido of national restoration and smug anal mopper of traitor Jew anuses.

No, Marion is Marine's niece, granddaughter of Jean-Marie Le Pen, the Holla Forumsack of French politics.
She is also a single mother

Holy fuck I'm retarded. Thought you were replying to my other post.

You can say "Usage rectal uniquement", even if it lacks the commie reference.

Is 40K even popular in France?
If you a person that ends up on any of the chans then you would more than likely already known of 40K.
But I don't think it's as well know in France as it is with normies of English speaking county's.

remove the cross christcuck

They too love cock, user

we are Holla Forums not /christcuck/ all crosses must be removed
praise kek

Asatru here, but france is catholic, and gaulish paganism involved tieing dozens of innocent frenchmen to giant wooden sculptures and lighting them up and other bizzare shit. French paganism isnt really going to be a strong propoganda point.

top kek

LOL. Do you realize that literally the only source of such a thing happening comes from Julius Caesar, and there is no other evidence other than this source? Demonizing your enemies is a central point in conquest and warfare. Even in ww1, American newspapers were reporting about how the germans were eating french babies on the Rhine.

kys newfag

You fucked up!

deus vult

I find it funny how the gauls are drawn in a way that they resemble the Frank's (blonde hair, blue eyes, etc) even though the population of northern France only started looking like that on the 500s. Most of the population probably had dark hair and eyes considering their celtic heritage.
there probably were redheads, though

Maybe to show Gaul is land of both the Celts and Franks? IDK.

How can an old woman be so cute?

Caeser was very scientific in hos war commentaries. His analysis of landscapes, daylight hours, botany, fauna, native diets and cultures seems is very sound.

I have 0 reason to doubt the part about gauls. Remember that the norse burnt living slaves and animals on ships (which I understand is not quite the same as burning your own blood and kin). Druids threw people into spiked pits in the ground, the aztecs comducted absolutely stupifyingly gory shit like skinning people alive, and other world religions did all types of crazy shit so I don't think its far fetched.

That said, I'll take human sacrifice if it means that blood, family, and strength remain intact. I just don't think its necessesarily good propoganda

Why is the old Quebec flag behind them?

I can understand that it's just for the Warhammer 40k meme there were other options.

Umm… Whats this arrest warrant nonsense?

archive.is/21KtO

Edit those 2 images please.
1- face of le pen on the Joan de arc face.
2- EU flags in the scenario and inquizitor's cross
3- France flag burning with le pen and on her small cross.
Spread this on the internet please

bump

remember that girl was 14.

so was asuka
the youth is the key to the future.

(checked)

I don't get it. Am I supposed to not masturbate to her?

certainly not a halfchan tier thread, OC is always welcome

Needs to happen but Holla Forums is flooded with shills right now who want to stop Le Pen. Better you create an FR board and tell all your fellow uncucked Frenchmen about it.

come to >>>/polk/ and make a thread about it.
this place is compromised.