Launching /piar/ - The Politically Incorrect Archive

I made a thing.

polisalwaysright.com/piar/

It's a dedicated wiki for the combined knowledge of Holla Forums. I urge everyone to take the best redpill/information and discussions they find here and add it to this easily reviewable database.

The server is in Iceland (perfectly situated to serve Europe and the United states), it's outside the US and EU so (((they))) can never shut us down. /piar/ uses a simple and easy to learn syntax, supports multiple image types, embedded youtube videos, and even webms.

Anyone can edit and create new pages within the /general/ section, and in order to receive greater editing freedom all you need to do is register with an email and fake name. (you must click a verification link) Use an anonymous email service such as mailinator, hidemyass, or notsharingmy.info for this. If you're worried about me knowing your IP you can always connect and edit via the Tor browser.

/piar/ aims to take the cream off the top of Holla Forums and preserve it for all to study. We no longer have to be on Holla Forums at the right place and the right time in order to read about the really great stuff that happened this week. This archive will also be a key tool for introducing and converting normies to our ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/wvmeeq0is8cunmb/pol_pills,_graphics,_and_quotes_170301.tar.gz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One single archive of redpills would be extremely useful. Have a bump OP.

Bumparino, was thinking about something like that.

GET

serves me right for forcing a get

>>>/polarchive/

Finally. Had a thread about this months back, glad to see someone got around to doing it.

thanks OP

Bump for op not being a complete faggot.

Bumping. Have an infographic.

inb4 it's a honeypot

No way I'm clicking that shit

bump

I don't doubt there is truth to this, but how come Sargon for example is quarter black, has pretty light skin, blue eyes and appears to function like a whitey? A coincidental mashup? I remember him saying that his sister is darker though.

this tbh. i'd consider donating but not until you prove otherwise.

PIAR could be:
which is a data collecting institute
it also happens to mean to tweet/to chirp

Also you have a typo on frontpage. "I extend my warmest welcome too you."

Haha, thanks for noticing PIAR is also an acronym for Holla Forums is always right. Sorry I can't prove to you all that I'm not a honeypot. I guess that will become clear over time.

Thanks, changing.

But muh $3/month VPN will protect me from the NSA !

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. Today OP was not a faggot. Here take some dank redpills.

Thank you Kameraden

ATTENTION!

Hosting setup is suspiciously similar to helloracist.com.
Proceed with utmost care.

ATTENTION!

I've relaxed user permissions so everything in /gen/ (and a few other things) are editable to anyone without signup. Use tor if you're paranoid.

Don't make it too easy to edit. Shills and shitposters will fuck it up if they get the chance. This idea is too great for them to be able to resist attacking.

There's not much there to ruin yet at this early stage, and I've got amazing power to undo anything. I set up the /gen/ namespace as the area where any user can contribute. Content will be pulled from there into more secure directories. Signup confirmation emails got ruined today when I messed with my hostname so I'm doing this till I can fix it tomorrow (or find an email free solution). I've been staring at a linux console for 3 days and I'm exhausted.

Goodnight!

Didn't get your email, OP. Other that than, good work, any articles anons could recommend on creating?

make sure you have this info in there

Was looking for that.

Keep up the good work, user.

Here's the Template if you wanna make a logo. I'll put it as the banner if it's cool. I want to write a plugin that changes them randomly, or based on what topic you're in.

Been asking for this archive for so long. Good on you OP.

Thanks OP, also check out
have you got that template in a higher resolution?

Yo op how long for you to send out emails for registering holy shit?

No I saved the small .psd like an idiot. I'll make a vectored one tomorrow in illustrator. But that size right there is larger than what I have to use in the header image on the site.

Thank you all for believing in me who believes in you.

what kind of templates do you want to see created?

register emails not going to cock.li

odd

What the fuck?
THIS THREAD IS A PSYOP
At BEST this will wind up as another TRS. At worst, judging by the replies of this thread, this site is 100% compromised.

Agreed this doesn't sound right. After thinking about it I've come to realize that the reason the media has no clue how to combat us is because they have no reference or history of us.

This wiki will give them just that.

Also when signing up it asks for your real name for some fucking reason.

I love this!!
Should have named it "Wiki/pol/" or something, though. It would resonate better with the general populace.

Delete this trash. Can anyone get a dox on the op and the site owners?

why would we want the general populace to find it

To drop redpills, of course.

Do that through twitter and on kikebook. We don't need an archive which will explain everything that we are so the kikes can reference it and ultimately attack us.

Good going OP. You are not a sodomite.

Bump

Here's a bump for you. Good job.

at first glance it does seem like a good idea

but now he's giving the kikes a public record of what Holla Forums is and how it thinks

which will mean that they will be able to combat us more thoroughly.

Don't you understand that?

Don't you fucking get it?

We are cucking ourselves if we aid in filling up this wiki.

In the Recent Changes page I can see the IP of anyone who has made edits to the wiki. I've been wanting a Holla Forums wiki for a long time and would like to contribute, but not before basic shit like this has been fixed.

reekin more and more like a honeypot

Good job faggot this is amazing im gonna fill this with many many esotetic truths that will never be denied again by filthy parasites.

OP is a cuckchanner too.

The idea has been around for a while. If all we do is post redpilled articles what could the Jews do but with it but ignore it? Mentioning it would be disastrous. I don't know. Maybe you're right. Maybe we ought to let 4chan use it and see if anything bad happens before we do.

We should allow 4cuck to use it. For they will fill it up with memes instead of redpills and give the jews nothing to work with.

We here have the redpills. Not those dipshits that rode in on the trump wave.

The way we've been filtering actual truth into the populace little by little is working because the kikes don't know what we have and how we will attack.

But if we have it all in the open what's to stop them from preemptively prepping the populace against truths that could potentially take hold?

It is a bad move for us to contribute. Let the morons fill it up with memeballs and bogpills. Let us continue the real work.

Fucking excellent work. I recommend you host the source code on a public gitlab repository or something similar.

Firstly this would improve the trustworthiness of the site and secondly it could improve the currently mediocre code. (its better than I could have done for whats its worth)

So I went to 4cuck's Holla Forums to the other thread that OP copy pasted there. He used a trip and when he was confronted about kikes getting our info and finding out how we think he responded with pic related.

He's a fucking blue pilled faggot. Or even worse he's an (((alt righter)))

What good is an archive if nobody sees it?
If only Holla Forumsacks see it or know it exists, then you'll just be preaching to the choir, and limiting views to people who are already aware of what's been said & done on Holla Forums.

What good is it then?

Because it is easily found here and this place is only found if you're smart enough to escape the cesspool of 4cuck and /r/donald.

Why would we divulge our ideas to not only the public but our enemies like the sjw and the kike who only wish for us to die?

Why throw them a bone and give them an easy route to figure us out and combat us?

Let 4cuck fill it up. They only think they are redpilled. Let them fill it up with garbage and let the kikes and marxists sift through it.

Anyone know what this kind of artwork is called?

Vector art.

Thank you.

Dropped. I no longer have any desire to contribute whatsoever t.

I'm more worried about anyone viewing the site being able to see IPs. Not just my IP but the IPs of a bunch of other Holla Forumsacks.

Disabled.

Do you mean you disabled logging or you have a magical version of netstat on your server that doesn't show inbound connections? Also, will there be downloadable backups or sellable USB's like the cryptome project? Also, you will eventually be hacked by someone or something. Do you have a way to back shit up in the event some asshole "rm -rf's" you?

Explain this:

I am a worthless NEET who has spent countless hours creating text documents filled with Holla Forums-related resources and information.
Now there seems to finally be somewhere that I can contribute to.
SIEG HEIL!

Wasted digits, Adolf.
Why would we want to name this after the free enKIKElopedia created by (((Wales))) and (((Sanger)))? No thank you!
PIAR is fine, and the general populace can start using OUR jargon, instead of the other way around.

this. also cuckhan filenames. an archive/wiki would be useful as we've been saying for years, but OP's is not the one.

It's an archive, not a newspaper. It's for private reference.

I mean that a lot of jews are simply middle class people with little influence in finance, propaganda, or politics. Some factions of Orthodox jews are against zionism (but those probably read the talmud) Hollywood Jews are mostly secular, but infect us with degeneracy.

Geopolitics is extremely complicated and blaming it all on the Jews (Although they're responsible for A LOT of it) is actually an insult to white people. How stupid are we? If a tiny fraction of our population is leading us to our destruction.

High level Jews know what they're doing. But many Jews simply act the way they do subconsciously due to a deep collective memory of persecution (wether or not they deserved it). They see all other minority groups and want to protect them from persecution too, so they shill for blacks and whatnot.

There are opposing factions within EVERY group, even Holla Forums/ (especially Holla Forums)

Jews are so powerful because they are whites(sort of) with a collective identity. Two world wars broke our spirit and made us afraid of our collective identity. But it is coming back.

It is easy to blame Satan for tempting Eve. But if Eve had not bit the apple Satan would have no power over her. For a (((vampire))) to enter your home, you need to invite them in.

Much of Holla Forums is very butthurt that Jews are deceiving us, but it covers a deeper butthurt that we have let ourselves be deceived.

I hope that the wiki is able to spread our understanding to the average westerner, not so he can succumb to wrath and cause another war (killing millions of whites) but so he can find the self respect within to peacefully, yet forcefully say NO.

"I will not be plundered any more."

Gas all the kikes. All of them.

You're most welcome. I like your intro page, good work with the trees of knowledge and cultivation of information.

That was only a taster though, this is just for you OP. I'm tired of dumping it all just to get my posts deleted due to "flooding" and/or banned, so please accept this, a humble user's offering of wisdom to the benefit of the legion. May it ever grow and expand.
mediafire.com/file/wvmeeq0is8cunmb/pol_pills,_graphics,_and_quotes_170301.tar.gz
SIEG HEIL

>>>/polarchive/

No way in hell will I trust an offsite thing made by a literal who. Not to mention such sites can easily be used by shills to infiltrate, if it's not created by them in the first place.

If you want to be protected from the NSA I suggest getting rid of the internet altogether.

If they're so fucking orthodox, where's the Third Temple? They had NINETEEN CENTURIES to build it.

Jewish nature is parasitical. Even anti Zionist Jews I've known personally where that. Just because they didn't support the NWO didn't change their behavior towards their host society.

Nice. Have a bump