Marvel can't even get the X-Men into their own fighting game because the movie rights are owned by another studio and...

The absolute state of Marvel, Capcom and Disney.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kfsGP
screenrant.com/the-simpsons-cancelled-disney-buy-fox/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't that because of the crossover between Batman and the Turtles.

They look like shit like the rest of the game and they could have had at least Spawn. Seriously, how can you make a game look so fucking ugly? I understand injustice have it's own stylization in the first one, but this one is just ridiculous and the women are simply unattractive.

Wasn't Marvel going to buy Fox or something? Pretty sure they are desperate for the backlash of pretty much eliminating anything related to X-Men or mutants when they were their flag-ship in the 90s.
archive.is/kfsGP

I think that fell through

What would happen if Disney buys Fox? How can anyone justify that?

You'd have the X-Men in the MCU without going through loopholes.

The Simpsons would have been cancelled at the very least.
screenrant.com/the-simpsons-cancelled-disney-buy-fox/

Obviously, but besides that-

Please, Disney, buy Fox.

No, it's because TMNT get whored out in crossovers, comics, toys etc constantly.

holy fuck.

It's because Netherrealm sucks at modeling and graphics.

>Losing a large portion of their base programing block the upcoming tbs series Sans louie cu C.K.S cops show as well as tbs syndicated american dad fill the remaining slots because no matter how much people like pickle and morty it can't support a channel alone.
>So basicly adult swim could get better:^)or we kill two birds with one stone

Capcom is the one disappointing me the most, but any company that has to work with Disney, even by proxy, gets fucked extra hard.

On one hand it's awesome, on the other hand I'm pissed because Mortal Kombat X only got 6 (?) DLC characters and now gets only upgrades for mobile, while Injustice gets all the insane shit.

Interesting article, but the negotiations were for the purchase of the movie studio, and not for the broadcast side of the company. Meaning the Simpsons would not have been part of the deal, with the possible exception of the distribution rights to The Simpsons movie.

Mortal Kombat X was absolute dogshit, specially compared to Mortal Kombat 9, particularly the art, among other things. MK9 manage to achieve everything Mortal Kombat should have been after MK3 both gameplay-wise and story-wise, and MKX shat on both.
FUCK CASSIE CAGE

Samurai Jack was the proof. Normalfags always wat the "YOUR CHILDHOOD SHOW BUT FOR ADULTS NOW!" or even a revival of some shit like Duckman.

The second they try rebooting one of their old properties it's going to be nu ppg all over again

wait doesn't the USA network own duckman.
Have you seen the trailers for the SYFY rebrand
Btw SYFY and USA are both owned by the same people

Fuck off, Max. Soul Calibur 2 still exists to sate your autism over shitty comics that were never good. At least TMNT had a number of good runs

I never really got into Spawn. I had maybe one or two comics, but I never understood the appeal. It seemed like a very one note comic. A lot of what people seemed to like was teh art style, but eventually MacFarlane stopped even doing that.
I guess my big problem with early Image was that many characters just seemed like edgier versions of characters from the big two. The really good comics from the time that were indy were mostly satire characters or things that normally weren't in comics. A former friend of mine had a comic through Image that was pretty good, but it went on hiatus before it could really give any answers to any of the mystery he was introducing. Which makes me feel bad to criticize a drinking buddy. But I have to be honest about that much.

The reason nu PPG is bad is because all their push for wanting to be cool and fresh, and not fucking consult the original creator. Sure, having the original creator doesn't guarantee that the show will be good, but at least some good creators understand keeping the shows as they are is actually good for them. PPG didn't have pop references at the time except for that Beetles episode, and I'm sure that went over most children heads, nobody saw PPG for that or the "moral" implications some of the episodes had, they watched it because it was entertaining and had humor for both adult and children.

I love TMNT, fag, but they just don't fit on this aesthetically, while Spawn can easily fit in the ugly design of Injustice 2. It would have been better no matter how you see it, and them not appearing in a shit game would have been good.

They would own Simpsons by proxy of owning the tv studio

They couldn’t regardless due to his deal with Disney

Who the fuck was asking for the turtles?

We wanted fucking Spawn

Take a look at this cuck

Hey Holla Forums

Spawn is the best kind of black character
A dead one

Wow calm down burch your sister isn't that hot.
How do you fuck up a blonde in a skintight suit who's supposed to have the personality of Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage?

He's already been in a fighting game crossover. If he were included you'd have people trying to connect DC, Spawn, the greater Image Comics semi-shared universe, and the Soul Edge series

also, who in the fuck actually wanted Spawn? If you need an edgy undead character that badly, Swamp Thing fits the bill better and he's already DC. And Etrigan would be even better as he's a fucking demon

And if you just want some Image Comics crossovers, how about Savage Dragon or Superpatriot?

Its a mystery we will never solve.

I doubt that is what deterred them. Kratos already appeared in the Soul Edge series and the Mortal Kombat and you don't see the autism running rampant.

He has been sought as a guest appearence in Netherrealm games since MK9 in 2011 after Freddy Kruger's appearence. I know people campaigned the heaviest during MKX with all the horror icons guest appearing. People would have preferred him to appear in Mortal Kombat better than the Injustice games since he is allowed to be more violent in the former.

Nigger this isn't 1992 who the fuck wants Spawn?

how long until they put Spiderman in Injustice 2 and Marvel just doesn't notice because they're incompetent?

The TV studio wasn't part of the negotiations. Only the movie studio was under negotiation. 20th Century Fox would have retained all broadcast assets, including television production studios.

This article's dumb. Does the writer seriously believe that fucking Disney, the same company that makes 3 Marvel capeshit films a year and one Star Wars piece of shit a year, would seriously cancel The Simpsons?

it might follow suit that Michael Myers or Jason Vorhees or some other slasher-flick legend would be in demand, but how does the logic leap from Freddy to Spawn?

I'm still pissed off at how Injustice 2 fucked over Dr. Fate and turned him into a little bitch who screams while getting penetrated by Brainiac's hentai tentacles.

And why is everyone suddenly sucking Netherrealm's dick over this? Did people forget that this same fighting pack gave us the shitty Enchantress? Or the fact that they shoved two faggot Mortal Kombat characters down our throats that virtually nobody asked for?

Doesn't explain how Hellboy got in.

Because Spawn is what a slasher-flick monster would be like if he was a "superhero".

I don't have evidence with me, but from what I heard, Scorpion was the most well-sold DLC in the first Injustice game, despite being literally the only character nobody asked and many people bitching about it. Plenty of normalfags love it and let their money do the talking. Its why they put two Injustice characters this time. I can't objectively prove this, its just what I heard so take it with a grain of salt. Don't get me wrong I hate how Netherrealm floods the roster with Batman characters and makes him the center of all the story, but love them or hate them, they do a better job at pleasing normalfags than Capcom does.

Hellboy previously did a crossover with Batman and Starman.

I have no idea. Injustice 2 isn't even very good. Their animations are a little better than the last Mortal Kombat game, but then again.. These faggots can't even keep Hellboy's hands right in a single combo. They aren't a very good studio when you get down to it. They can't write a good story. Their games are janky as fuck and don't even measure up to something like Super Street Fighter 2, which is 24 years old, and seem to sell entirely on fanboyism more than quality.

Honestly MK9 had me.
Then injustice 1 lost me.

goddammit can you people not appreciate anything, I mean I'm not buying the game but still

Mortal Kombat got in because WB owns that now

Superman also fights Batman and Green Arrow as equals because of some pill. Injustice is shit.

Using SSF2 as your bar is a bit aggressive. It's like saying a platformer doesn't even hold up like Super Mario World.

The Alien in MKX is absolutely horrible. Like, how the fuck is that even remotely close to an alien? It's more like what faggots do to anthropomorph aliens to fuck them.

I see no reason why standards set 20 fucking years ago shouldn't be applicable today when the tools and technology are better in every fucking way. They make wristwatches with more computing power than a thousand Super Nintendos, but for some reason a Triple A game studio can't make a game that's at least as well designed as the game that really started the genre?

I hate Nether Realm they always fucking waste their slots on just stupid shit I like the turtles but moth MKX and Injustice 2 have some fucking dumn entrys

They REALLY wanted to make MKX a fucking Horror fighting game all you needed was fucking pin head or a terminator

Injustice like every good capeshit idea gets run into the ground

I think the horror characters in MKX aren't so bad compared to Injustice's roster problem. At least all of those in X were DLC characters. Both Injustice games are saturated with Batman characters that do nothing for the story and are just in it because they are more popular this way. Look no further than the Joker - a character with no reason to be in the game than to just appear in the story. Netherrealm would be better served making a Gotham Fighters than having a DC fighting game with more than half of Batman characters in the roster.

Marvel doesn't want to advertise for Fox (which makes X-men movies). It's cutting its nose to spite its face.

I'm disappointed at WW characterisation though.

MKX's roster was still weak since it had too many Special Forces characters.

Those chuckle cucks purposefully mislead their viewers and don't bother to differentiate between lies and facts.

The problem I had with MKX roster is that they brought back all of those characters back - Liu Kang, Kitana and Kung Lao - and they aren't good anymore they only show up to act as jobbers for the Special Forces kids to beat up.

At least the creator isn’t a confirmed sexual predator?

Yet