1d4chan.org/wiki/Creed
pomf.cat/
a.pomf.cat/etikdx.mp3
mega.nz/#!QMIBgJrS!B0rcFEDkdDf6WhfoXQ8zw5tGZMElV5iIcxxavdirgPg
archive.is/jaDZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

- Server: Emerald (US East)

- Faction: Terran Republic

- Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

How to search for outfit squads:

Use the squad browser and click on outfit icon in the top right-hand corner. This will limit the results to the desired type. However, if you cannot join, let the outfit members know by asking for an invite in the outfit chat. Also, if the squad isn't showing up, it might be because the main squad is full, each squad has to open its self up for people to join.

Tips for new players:

- You can use VR training to test out weapons and other equipment before you make your choice to cert/buy them.

- Purchases with certs cannot be refunded, so make sure you know what you want when you unlock things.

- From LV 1-15 you get 100 certs per level. Save up these points, because everything is quite expensive and you won't have the slightest idea on what to get when you just start out.

- Ammo and repair sundis give you a fuck tonne of xp when near vehicles engaged in battle.

- You can refund your certs at LV 15 and that's the only time you can do this.

HEY GAY NIGGERS IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE OUTFIT MENTION IN YOUR APPLICATION YOU'RE FROM THE THREAD

h toggles your minimap size
bind mousewheel to minimap zoom

100% situational awareness nigga

I've fucking looked for that keybind several times but I haven't fucking found it
am I just blind or am I actually too retarded?

Why not just bind it right next to H? Like B/N for the zoom

if it's not under general keybinds it's probably under infantry

mouse wheel's faster and i don't have to take my finger off shield to reach it

I played PS2 since launch and have over 4500 hours in it.

I have the weirdest feeling seeing you guys having fun. Like I should be taking part and romping around with you guys, but whenever I hover over the launch icon for PS2 I just get sickened and end up not being able to do it.

Bumping with old OC though. Have fun, nerds.

so, you've played the game for 8 hours every day for 4.10958904109589 years?

Why does it sicken you?

the game's only been out for 3 1/2 years

I'd be sickened too if I wasted enough time to master several RL skills on shitty F2P multiplayer.

oh wait

I know but I don't want to do advanced math magic to account for days where he played more than 8 hours a day
but 4500 hours is 8 hours per day, every single day, for a little more than 4 years

I stopped playing through Steam in early to mid 2014 and by then I had 1800 hours in the game. I played it just as much, daily, until a few months ago. My three mains added up to around 3500 hours and I had countless characters I'd play to BR 40-60 with different friends and groups of people up to now. I'd guess it's anywhere between 4000 and 4500 hours.

Yes I played every day. This is the playtime of one of my Connery characters.

The game went to shit after OMFG and I stuck with it for years hoping it would get better. Now that it has it just pisses me off to think about all the wasted time.

Well that's the picture I wanted but thanks anyways.

Also I was NEET for 6-7 months of 2014.

question, and can people please help me understand this.

How the fuck do people manage 1000+ hours on shit games like Skyrim and PS2 when anyone with an actual life can barely even crack just over 100-200. You'd quite literally be having to play the game entirely for 8 hours a day over several weeks to pull that off… That sorta thing ain't healthy. Anyone with an actual job wouldn't be able to do this.

it runs in the background

Ah got it.. So yeah dickhead e-peen. They're completely lying.

Still I'm using a GPU manager via steam and I've only cracked 700 hours on that.. … and I use that almost every day.

I had a part-time job and would come home and binge on PS2 with my friends, this went on for years. I got a full-time job about a month and a half ago after working 3/4th shifts for nearly a year, still had time to have nolife.

Thinking about making a new character cause I certed like an idiot, fuckin 700 certs into the god damn mosquito which I can hardly fly. I dunno.

TR need some brains, just been max + burster defending tung mines overlook on amerish, along with a few other maxs and sundies, TR mossies were dropping like flies to us, yet they never learnt, continued attacking for over 30 mins this way. TR confirmed for not being able to value the wisdom of knowing what AA fire/ weapons are.

It's a good feel. I just need to get the dalton and the bulldog, then work on the last level of the high-g cert and my lib will be set.

Though, getting the tank burster would probably be a good idea too.

tank buster and dalton make for four second sunderer and tank kills

it's pretty disgusting

The only things that can be refunded at lv15 are class ability upgrades, vehicle and vehicle weapon upgrades, and aircraft and aircraft weapons

Things NOT refunded are weapons and weapon attachments.

Remember to try before you buy every day.

If VR did not provide you with enough satisfaction, you can always rent the weapon you want to try by clicking unlock, then below unlock with certs there is a trial option.

Trials only last for a while before it enters a long cooldown.

He said he had a good time with us, at one point he guessed in squad chat we were 4channers, we had a good giggle

Good time tonight boys I got over 100 certs in 60 seconds as the libby gunner with my quad xp

I tried to get ppl to sing at warpgate fam

But they didn't want to

Lol, record it next time.

Oh, I was even going to chastise you for not making the hat say hell instead of America.

But we're TOO EXTREME FOR 4CHIN!

I was, I was singing but by the third song only one guy joined in

I have to redo this at a lower framerate to up the video quality, but everyone on forumside that says Gorgon's are "Useless" and "Shit" are out of their fucking minds

I ended up dumping at least a thousand hours into this game since about… August of last year. Part of it was due to NEETdom, I guess, but it was mostly because I found a great outfit with a great group of people to play with. We ended up spending a ludicrous amount of time gitting (sorta) gud, and it's time I'll remember well. If I hadn't found them, I'd have dropped this thing by october, november tops.

Outfit nowadays though is having issues. The strong teamplay we used to have has been eroding and I don't know what exactly happened to it or how to fix it. It's led to poorer performance on a group level, and burnt out leadership as a result. Burnt me out too; I've pretty much been done with the game for past 2 weeks or so because of it.

Id love to do that but whenever I try to MAX it up as TR on memerald it seems the vanu have already pre-deployed 700 HAs to dumpfire launcher me

Does Triage work from the passenger seat of a Flash? Does it work through walls?

Also, is there a healing penalty for healing from a vehicle, just like the one an engineer gets from doing it on the Harasser or Valkyrie he's riding ?

Such a glorious sight

Triage works from the passenger's seat, I'm fairly certain. That being said, the healing is very miniscule, so I wouldn't bother with it. You could be accomplishing a lot more being mobile than you would with triage. I can't say I've tested whether or not it goes through walls, either. You'd probably end up healing people faster just getting to their location and using your medgun, though.

Medgun I'm pretty sure works just fine from flash backseat. The rep thing was changed because harassers and the like were repping themselves for a stupid amount of added survivability.

it only works on people in the vehicle i'm pretty sure

Y-you too.

triage works in a supposedly 5 meter aoe around whatever vehicle your in

the wiki claims that it restores 0.5% health per second at level 1, and 2.8% at 5. It probably does work through walls, seeing how the medic shield regen thing ignores walls and objects. 5 meters isn't that much, though.

what's the average time to kill? 0.60 seconds? :^)

Why the fuck do they even get a spawn room in a territory they don't even control?
Shit doesn't make sense.

to encourage the defenders to push out and take the adjacents instead of just sitting and holding ground

never happens though

Of course not, since it's pretty much a free pass into the post since they get fucking spawn shields.
If the teleporters went both ways instead of just dropping more attackers into the heart of the lab, it would actually make something resembling sense.

That's what the jump pads are for.

Just in case you weren't mad enough yet

Aight faggots, there was talk about tacticooling it up an shiiet in the last thread, and from a point of view of someone who played milsims autistically for a couple of years, with a semi-serious clan also, I can give you some pointers on how to straighten up the game of a non-zerg platoon.

1. Communication
Dont spam outfit chat with spotting information
you know who you are
use squad/platoon chat for that.

Grade your spotting intel by magnitude of importance, theres no reason to flip your shit on the mic just because you found a single sundae, or saw it creeping up on our asses. Now an armor column is something to flip your shit about.

2. Cohesion
So far we only have ground troops and some semi-certed armor, which is fine in itself, however we lack potent air. There are some pilots that are pretty good but they´re mostly flying mossies.

Remember that time we were totally pushing and fucking shit up but then got stonewalled? Thats because we didnt have supporting armor or aircav, and by supporting I mean coordinated support efforts, not blueberries getting blown up on tank mines.

Squad cohesion is less important but a squad leader should ALWAYS be a medic, its your job to keep your squad´s firing line intact and bark orders in squad chat, that includes squid beacons and revving deaders. If you´re not the last one alive in your squad, you´re not doing your job properly.
There should also be at least one INF in the squid for spamming darts.

3. Coordination

This is the important part.

If you intend on actually taking bases on your own and winning, you need coordination on squid and platoon level.

Basic squid level coordination:
-stick together
-dont go off doing your own shit unless you´re the only one who can do it
Thats literally it.

Basic platoon level coordination:
-Designate basic squid roles like
or
-Stick with the roles

Now I realize some people just want to zerg shit, and theres nothing wrong with that.
However if you´re of the autistic complexion and intend on having the edge in a zerg, the above points are a FORCE MULTIPLIER.

Im fine either was, chaotically zerging can produce hilarious results, with the occasional side of frustration.

On the point of drilling, it may be just a bit excessive to drill excercise most stuff in the game aside from the fact that nobody would actually take part in them. Drilling coordinated sniper fire or air vehicle maneuvers is some advanced shit but may be doable.

Let me add something to it:
- proper planing before attacking a base
- infiltrators hack shit and overload generators BEFORE the rest arrive. Also, tons of mines.
- you don't start capping points until preparations are ready. You want to give the enemy as little time possible to react.

Thats a bit on the excessive side tbh fam.

We´re not near the level of play that would gain us an edge with advanced maneuvers

As long as no one tries getting us to go this autistic about "tactics".

shit should go like this

setting roles and making plans are kind of unnecessary, people will pick up on what needs to be done and how to do it as we play. attacks need a good mix of classes but especially at least one infiltrator and a lot of c4 to shit on max crashes.

squad leaders don't matter at all except that they're the only ones that can drop beacons. there's no need to divide shit so deeply, call out important stuff in platoon and let people solve it as they will. if it's not getting solved that's a problem that orders won't fix. deployed enemy sunderers are probably the most important thing to call, maxes and galdrops too. armor columns rarely take bases.

we should have like 5-6 sunderers in every attack, more is better. people feel compelled to blow up any enemy sunderer they find and a HA that's shooting rockets at an empty van for a minute and a half is one that isn't fighting to get on the point. 200 resources to increase our platoon's effective HP and guarantee close spawns.

Before theorycrafting how to perform complex squad assault maneuvers
COULD YOU FUCKS LEARN WHEN TO USE SQUAD/PLATOON/OUTFIT VOICE CHATS?

everything goes in outfit

really if we've got crosstalk from more than one fight the people who aren't with the main platoon need to shut the fuck up

There's nothing excessive about it. It's just basic common sense.
- start fucking with their base quietly, sabotage it before moving in.

No.

- EVERYONE goes infiltrator or engineer.
- hack terminals, *place mines*
- spawn sundy
- switch classes if necessary and THEN Start caping

that'd be pretty funny

I've done a LOT of small-squad level stuff, although it's almost entirely infantry. If you want, I can help teach you guys some of the stuff I've learned. As long as you have a good idea of what you're doing, and good coordination so that you can cover each others' asses and force 2v1s whenever you can, you can accomplish a lot and point hold a TON of bases, even if you're not necessarily the best shots.

This user is mostly right. Although you don't necessarily need to masspull sunderers at every base, this is, on a basic level, the stuff you should be doing if you want to attack.

Please don't place any mines in places where your allies are. If you place any beforehand, keep them a safe distance away from friendlies. Otherwise when the enemy decides to push, some infiltrator will toss an emp your way and whichever jagoff placed the mine right next to their friends feet will have wiped a quarter of the squad automatically. Place them just when the big max crash begins so that they'll be armed when the maxes start coming in, but you'll still have them when you get emped.

this really doesnt seem that OP, besides that its avaliable for all factions.

Question

What is the fucking point of HA's?

Rockets to blow up armor

It was bad enough they gave engineers archers, but now you'll just have LA's blowing up all vehicles in 5 seconds

You used to be able to blow up a sunderer as a lone C4 fairy, then they balanced it out so you couldn't

But hey, let's just undo that cause ppl whine about it

Anyways, final version is done

heavy assaults are for tanking infantry damage and engaging in firefights over mid to long range also for taking out armor/vehicles where LA's just cant get, its kinda useless trying to actually fight short range against SMG's with LMG's so thats where LA's shine. also LA's are really good for flanking the enemy, while HA's work in a frontal attack.

HA is the general purpose combat class in addition to its AV role. The overshield is incredibly useful in infantry firefights, and that makes it a prime choice to be your "standard direct combat" kind of class.

Rocklet rifle seems overtuned, but the main thing is that the damage dropoff just needs to be made more significant. I'm fine with it doing the damage it does at close ranges because C4 would've accomplished pretty much the same thing at those ranges (and most LAs carry C4 anyway), but the dropoff needs to be changed because the stuff it can do at the longer ranges seems imbalanced. That way the HA's rocket launcher would have the benefit of alpha damage and longer effective range while rocklet rifle would have more overal dps (because there aren't 3 second reloads for every single rocket) and a shorter effective range.

Which is the top engineer weapon?

When are people usually online for this?
Looks like fun.

The only downtime I know of is between 11 and 13 GMT

otherwise there a full squad worth of people on

the most people are online in the evening, europian time. but theres usually always a full squad online.

Nice, will have to play this later.

What's a good anti-tank rocket launcher for the HA? I'm sick of getting destroyed by tank rushes because the default HA rocket is fucking shit.

bah. If peoples TVs had a hour count they plotz

go to the target range and try out all the guns. Then buy the one you like the most. but the starter gun is a good all-rounder.

always go with the striker

the default is fine and the only launcher that does more damage than it is the decimator

I got no idea what was going on here

How many times did that faggot get revived?

be nice to have flak rounds like in PS1

Over 100

Your group think approved tactics is trash you're only going to echo chamber your negativity again until your clan is nothing more than an offshoot of reddit.

were did that come from?

Tranu Sovereignty, leave.

Everyone wins.

But he has to accept the revive.

Oh yeah.

What the hell.

REMOVE VANU remove vanu
you are worst faction. you are the faction idiot you are the faction smell. return to warpgate. to our warpgate you may come our continent. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,vanu we will never forgeve you. vanu rascal FUck but fuck asshole vanu stink esamr sqhipere shqipare..vanu genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead vanu..ahahahahahESAMIR WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ps2 .vanu we kill the king , vanu return to your precious alien planet….hahahahaha idiot vanu smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE VANU FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. amerish+indar+hossin+esamir=kill vanu…you will ps2/ tupac alive in terran republic, tupac making album of terran republic . fast rap tupac tr. we are rich and have certs now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink vanu… you live in a sundrer hahahaha, you live in a warpgte

tupac alive numbr one #1 in tr ….fuck the vs ,..FUCKk ashol vanu no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and faction. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the vanu farm aminal with rap magic now we the terrn rule .ape of the zoo presidant fukc the great alien and lay egg this egg hatch and vs wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. tr greattst factioen

The ride never ends until everyone gets kicked off the stuck Sunderer

I'm surprised I was like the only one to reference this when we were doing a MAX drop

Ok I have gained some extra respect for you NC, if only you would actually push the vanu when TR does to stop them completely instead of focusing on eachother and handing victories to vanu

Fighting Vanu is boring. It's like putting down gay animals.

who ever did this i love you

but its a job that needs to be done
push them to their warpgate and they'll all leave then we can fight against eachother equally

I don't know about Memelard, but on Miller NC embraces personal freedom to such degree any kind of effective coordination is unimaginable.

Is miller the EU server where TR outnumbers everyone or is that cobalt?

Might be Cobalt. Miller seems pretty balanced, but I don't play much in peak hours.

NC and TR are fairly even in numbers on Miller, there are less Vanu though.

I should probably play on them then, i'll actually get a good ping anyway

No image because no image will adequately portray my level of disgust.

Does anyone play on the aus server? I'm bad and lonely.

probably means that he can focus on fighting the NC with a lower pop of VS

I was implying I should play on it since there is less vanu scum when I'm playing TR
I've had enough of Dapp on fucking memerald

but user, fleeing from the fight is not an option. these DaPP bastards should be exterminated. we are fighting them daily so they focus on us instead of zerging actually important things.

NC on Miller seem pretty civil for the most part, but whenever I see Vanu they're from the same 2 outfits and they always bitch and moan all the time.

thats all they do on any server, even with the best weapons they still bitch becasue lack of skill
they only win with zergs

60 isn't that bad, that wouldn't crash the system.

Don't play vanu, they deserve underpop.
They've been OP for years, now that the game is more balanced they tryhards left and VANU is getting what it deserved: it has become slaughtering cattle.

read again I'm not playin vanu

TR rocket launchers

Is the striker any good?
I use the NS lockon weapon for aircraft and vehicles so never really bothered with nay others than the shitty default

I use the Grounder exclusively due to TR's lackluster aircraft. That, and it works amazingly as area denial, pilots seem to be really reluctant to come back in after you lock onto them once or twice.

you did this to me

the striker is good if you can get the rockets within 20m of enemy aircraft for the lock on
they only deal 200 damage per hit so you need to hit with all 6 for it to be better than the standard launcher if you can hit with the standard launcher, have less drop than the standard launcher and the rocket itself is faster than the standard launcher

Best place to place C4?
Above the doorway. They never see it, and the explosion is close to their heads.

8ch.net is literally reddit.
i'm going back to 4chan where I have been since it was made. You'll never be great like us you offshoot fragments. You're no different from everything you hate and you have no hope to change your ways.

bye bye faggot
actually leave this time, and maybe stop being butthurt about your handwriting

Tranu go home back to cuckchan.

bye hothead

mmm im sure 4chan is better. recently checked out your Holla Forums and oh man it sure did look like how it was 4 years ago. Reddit is obviously still over at reddit.com and I'm sure that none of them have come over to your secret club!

So no poetry this time?

goodbye vanu shitter

I'm surprised the Sunderer lasted that long

Oh well, just like last time.

Final version ready

Medick lyfe

also tfw double weekend is over.
What now lads? I barely made any certs because I most played infiltrishit to begin with.

It's still going until tomorrow

You don't know true suffering

>FEELING THE HEAT: CAPTURE INDAR
>FUCK

How do I into anti infantry MAX for NC?
Also anyone playing NC on Miller and are part of a decent group to join?

just grab two of those shotguns and clear rooms in .002 seconds

mattocks

OP as fug

>>9405486 >>9405571 >>9405630 >>9405733 >>9405875

My statements stand untouched and unsoiled.
My community is greater than yours.
Your community is worse than the communities you hate
Your community is so shit exactly because you hate
You will never ever know joy online as long as you remain the ways that you are.
Individuals will join you time and time again and will tell you this that you're a boring and pathetic lot and maybe even try to tell you how you might have fun again but you will be quick to ignore, block, and spam those statements into oblivion because it was always (You) that was the problem.

instead of replying to that fag, tell me what Suit upgrades I should be getting

Best all-around carbine?

TR: Jaguar

NC: Mercenary

VS: Pulsar C, I guess? VS Carbines don't have a particularly amazing all-rounder outside of that, from what it seems like (although I haven't really used VS Carbines).

Oh and of course the burst variants of the default weapons are all amazing.

Does the Trac-5 Burst still have that shitty recoil that pulls to the right?

Lol you got killed by WaaWaa, that man is a true hero among the NC. He was shitting on TR earlier when we were taking Chimney Rock. Dual Mattocks are just too much fun especially when you have engineers to give you ammo.

Adrenalin pump or grenade belt.
Everything else is try-hard TRASH like your entire community of self-inserted rejects.
I reject the world and the world's countercounter cultures

Just hope there isn't more than 2 enemies

Or they have a max

I think so, yeah. That being said, since the first shot recoil multiplier is less than 1 the damn thing hardly even kicks that much anyway.

"True" (as in, taking the revive still counts against your stats) K/D is measured on pretty much any relevant stat-tracking site available, and anyone who actually gives a shit about stats knows those sites.

Mattocks+Slugs have the most effective range, so you probably want that.

But if you run across nothing buy infantry in small waves you can decimate them

You don't even need slugs on the Mattocks that shit just makes you miss people more. With just the default buckshot you can kill up to 2 or 3 in just a few blasts. All you need to do is make sure you slap on extended mags.

That webm has really deep and intense audio. Good work.

If you want my honest opinion as a NC with over 1900 hours, Gorgon's

Always

Gorgon's

They're fucking nuts, and you can decimate armor with them

Proof here

Gorgons are good when there is a lot of open ground you have to cover or if there is an open or semi-open point. If you are attacking a biolab or if you have to hold a point that is indoors, Mattocks will always be more useful than Gorgons since the TTK is so much higher and you can take out groups of enemies in a few blasts.

Now that initial idiots who react like redditors have muted me the courageous and worthy may know the truth.

I'm still telling you Gorgon's are more usefull

I am telling you they are situational which means they are useful, but not all the time.

This game, Planetside 2 isn't a video game.
It's an actual war much like warhammer 40k tabletop.

That means that the start of every battle embarked upon is at the table's edge (or infiltrated into position)
That means that every single battle is decided on positioning alone. Not skill or ability.
Your skills and abilities come into play only well after you've entered into your correct position and only then do you then act (or not act)

There is "Much Ado About Nothing" in this stage, this theater of entering and exiting.
I can't and won't lead any of you as a squad leader. You need your squad leaders to bring you into position and you need your platoon leaders to know what is and is not a great entrance or exit.

That knowing of when to enter and exit a battle is only known by opening the map and checking the heat maps of where your enemies and allies are located. You can individually check these things and while your platoon leader is checking these things everyone else can go to the warp gate and wait for when the curtain rises.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Harlequin

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Legion_of_the_Damned

1d4chan.org/wiki/Creed

go back to freech, pedophile.

ANYTHING can be more "Situational" in this game

I'm arguing usefulness

Gorgon's are far more useful

Bursters are better at taking down aircraft than Gorgon's, but Gorgon's can always hurt them

Raven's are better at taking down tanks than Gogron's, but Gorgon's can always hurt them

Shotties can take down enemies slightly faster, but Gorgon's can kill far more enemies with one magazine

Get my point?

Run Gorgon's and you're always dealing damage to anything people throws at you

Wow.

sounds more like an excuse for being a shitty squad leader
I'd have a go when I finally buy a proper mic but for now stop finding excuses and losing

Am I missing something here?

freech doesn't want to ban pedophilia on their site.

Sounds like you know a whole lot about pedos you sick freak.

and here I thought reddit muted me.
Try reading what I have to say before reacting or just mute me like the mental midget that you are

oh right you're the shitposter poet guy

top heh buffalo bill.

If I oc my 2500k, anyone have any ideas what sort of fps improvements i'd get? PS2, says cpu is currently the bottleneck.

Just because you post this filth where I speak does not mean you'll influence anyone into liking that trash. Nor will anything that you post be used against me in any court of law anywhere applicable to me. You've wasted precious posting space and now everyone will suffer my reply because of (You.)

If you can't recognize me after my first post you're literally retarded. Discovering who I am is not an achievement when I plainly tell you who I am by way of the words that leave my finger tips. I am unmatched anywhere else in the world and I have no equal. I gift you my wisdom and I gift everyone else my wisdom for free despite you and your problems. YOUR PROBLEMS.

Man I gotta hop on today and play with you fags, luckily its the weekend so I can pretty much play all day

Why am I seeing so many Planetside 2 threads all the sudden? Game was dead as fuck not too long ago.

Also, is TTK still instantaneous, aka whoever has the fastest shooting shotgun wins?

MAXs are OP as shit, snipers suck

Good for you you trash poster now everyone around you has to suffer because of you alone. I gifted this world nothing but greatness and you seek to tarnish that and drive me away.
I have pulled you out into the open now for all to see who you are and recognize what you are. You are nothing.

The man originally asked about how to AI as an NC Max and your original point was Gorgons over any other AI weapon. I was just pointing out that while the gorgons are nice you are better off using the Mattocks against infantry vs the Gorgon. You wouldn't always run a SWARM or Annihilator on HA just because it can do both air and ground, you are better off using a lockon ground or lockon air. Sure you can hit whatever you want, but at perhaps the cost of missing out on a kill secure.

i dont like pedos but a drawing is a fucking drawing you moron
a very hot drawing
also stop baiting

Good for you you trash poster now everyone around you has to suffer because of you alone. I gifted this world nothing but greatness and you seek to tarnish that and drive me away.
I have pulled you out into the open now for all to see who you are and recognize what you are. You are nothing.

nice virtue signalling tumblr faggot.

There is only one virtue and that is to be alive. to be living. I am far more alive and willing to stay alive than you can ever possibly hope to be

Jesus Christ, I knew that these generals would eventually end up like this, but not this fast.

Someone needs to nuke this thread, it cannot be saved.

All that needs to happen is the Poet being purged and the threads can last a month more.

its the same guy the last few threads
we made fun of his shitty plans he wrote out on paper and posted photos of here and he's been shitposting every new thread in sme autistic rage

just filter if its getting too annoying

Its all dissapointedviking you should have heard him on the voice chat

The game got a pretty substantial content update in the form of construction (user-made bases), so it's brought a healthy population boost with it. Apparently it was brought to around the levels it was back in 2014, which is pretty impressive considering how it was before.

Planetside 2's ttks have always been pretty lenient compared to stuff like battlefield, CoD or CSGO. It's shit like clientside and the fact that 100v100 fights are regular that make dying seem so fast. Shotguns will still fuck most people in 5 meters above anything else, though.

It's just one faggot.

Depends on class.
Infiltrator: Grenade bando with EMP grenades is powerful and cancerous. If you want to be THAT guy and sit on a hill 300m from the actual fight sniping people, consider ammo belt.

Light Assault: Nanoweave and ASC both have their strong points. Personally I prefer ASC since it's really good for popping in and out.

Combat Medic: Nanoweave, Flak, or grenade bando (with rez grenades). Flak is particularly useful on medics in point holds since your positioning generally means you're going to end up eating a lot of grenades compared to the heavies holding the doorways soaking the bullets.

Engie: Flak Armor if you're doing vehicle work. Vehicles are almost entirely explosive damage.

Heavy Assault: ASC. Couple that with resist shield. It gets you the tankiness you want, but you have a lot less downtime compared to the adrenaline shield or NMG.

MAX: Flak so that you don't get instakilled by C4, probably. That or autoreps if you don't expect friendly engies.

MAXes definitely OP, but snipers are fucking great if you have the right rifle (hint: it's the TSAR-42)

Nah, I haven't played since Wednesday. So I'm slightly behind on what was going on.

Oh god, it's that guy?

How bad was it?

Mattocks cost certs

So do Gorgon's

I'm still arguing more useful

yep

he started sperging into the chat about how we couldn't judge him or some shit. it was honestly funnier than the guy who fucked a 14 year-old

I don't know, I might be thinking about the wrong dude, I wasn't there, but I think it was talked about last thread. Someone else could probably give you a more accurate recounting of what happened.

user was asking about what is best for AI? The point you are trying to make is not what he was asking about.

Damn, we're like a lolcow magnet. I wonder who we'll attract next?

While I hate it when my fellow NC are fucking retards and don't use any use any logic in fights or strategies, I'm not autistic enough as this chuckle fuck to try ruin the experience of everyone else around me

Just scream at your team mates being retards over mic and get on with your game

Or be an autistic fuck like this guy shitposting and post loliporn because nobody agree's with him

I recently bought two Mercy guns for both arms on my max
The BRRRRRRRT is beautiful and they can kill infantry in a second

Walked into a room we were struggling to push, got 12 killls and lost only a small chunk of my health.
Also the accuracy is amazing from short to semi-long range

Downside is it does shit all to enemy max and armour

How did I do Holla Forums?

Any guys playing on the EU servers? I'd rather not play with 140 ping.

One job. One job, user.

I should do the whole thing over again

Eyyyyyy/10

Yeah I think I'm done posting anything on Reddit etc

99.99% of the ppl posting there are functionally retarded and don't understand anything in this game, yet I try to show them over and over and just repeatedly get shit on

VS/TR Hiveminds are just too ingrained to try and reason with

-NC shotties will always be overpowered
-Gorgon's are always shit because NC shotties are overpowered

A little more neater but without the flaming CPU

I mean shit I've made posts where I show ppl how to fix PC hardware problems and it gets downvoted into oblivion despite fixing the fucking problem

Reddit is undoubtedly fucking cancer

I don't know how people can still think NC shotties are overpowered when they have an effective range of two feet. Like what do they just rush NC maxes?

The only reason to visit Reddit is to find the source for that NSFW image.

There is no use for the damn site since downvotes make discussions one sided and nonexistent.

Quick, someone make a WE WUZ edit of this.

Gorgons are fantastic for anti-max and close range fights
I either use double gorgon for max rushes from the enemy, double mercy to slaughter infantry or double grenadelauncher to fuck up tanks and sundies

if only you didn't write like a fucking fedora tipper

AYO
plays techno nig pop

HOL UP
Loads fried chicken into rifle battery

SO U IZ SAYIN
sips synthesized watermelon juice

HOL HOL HOL UP
rapes coalburner infiltrator

DAT WE WUZ
steal alien artifacts

ENLIGHTIN N SHEIT?!?!?!
floats away in pyramid magrider

TOP KEK M8

Cause ppl are flat out fucking retarded and think because they died nearly instantly against shotties 2ft away from their target makes them "Overpowered"

Despite only having 10 fucking shots and only enough ammo to kill one max at a time if you're lucky

Meanwhile you can buy a pump action and ALSO kill any infantry in the game with one fucking shot at close range

99.999999999999% of players who play this game are fucking retarded and just because they died instantly its "Overpowered"

That's why you see all the fucking lowbies spend all their time firing non-stop rockets, and those can actually kill at range unlike shotties

i love africans
they are very kind and gentle race

For fuck sakes I've been banned from so many Twitch channels just for pointing out that NC Max shotties are worthless beyond 15m

The shit players will always be shit, because they don't understand how shotties function

Now, give NC Max shotties thirty shots per arm? Then they might start being on par to VS/TR AI weapons

10 shots an arm and you are lucky at most to kill 4 infantry before the entire rest of their platoon rapes you to shit while you suffer through the longest AI Max reloads in the game. Even mutilators reload quicker and they have 150 rounds per arm

Gorgon's finally give NC equal fighting ground vs TR/VS Max's AI capabilities and all forumside/reddit can do is shit on them to the point I'm starting to think its a conspiracy to keep NC players snowed in buying them and fighting back

I mean fuck some LA's killed me yesterday with shotties instantly and while I pissed me off I also publicly stated "They fucking deserve those kills" because they were point blank with me

Shit players hurt this game so much, not help it

I admit, ever since Daybreak took over and all the "Old guard" at SOE were let go/fired the game has had some good sweeping changes to balance the factions

SOE shouldn't have allowed "Faction devs" to exist in the first place though

That's mega retarded.

Did the NC faction dev just fucking hate himself or what? Because the only thing that NC has going for it is their heavy tank and that isn't all that useful when most bases are on a fucking hill or have tank traps in front of the road to the base.

This game is literally the worst thing ever. It is run and die over and over again in a zerg rush: the game.

Now I remember why I never played it mush when it first launched.

NC only had Higby, but he was outpopped almost 10/1 by the other faction devs and he basically had to slam his foot down to get some nerfs done on VS/TR shit despite being the director

Also VS had the most faction devs surprise surprise

Why would they even do that? Seriously they didn't think having a huge part of the dev team working on one faction would be a problem? That the purple faggots had the most devs doesn't surprise me at fucking all, gee I wonder if any of the VS devs cared for balance at all I ask as I get mowed down by a light assault spraying his carbine at me from 200m while I try to shoot at him with my warden and miss several times because every third bullet falls out of the gun and curves left on NC.

If I were to make an immediate nerf to the VS is would be to make the magrider armor equal.

When I look at this and see that the magrider has frontal armor, that's bullshit.
In a duel it never exposes its sides or back to the enemy and it's the only tank where you can shoot underneath it.

I would make it so it takes 5 rockets (or something) all around it no matter if it's in the back or front.
Also adding a prone so you can lie underneath is because fuck being run over by a floating shit.

It's way too common, that's what ended up fucking the Wargame series in the ass

Not to mention the thing has a giant energy gun the the front of it with visually no armor on the damn thing, it shouldn't have all that much front armor at all.

it's not what's been asked for but it's something
tried to make the mesh look like the pulp but it turned out like dogshit

Christ even TR gets better shotties than NC if I tried that with our garbage guns at that range the VS nigger would have turned around and headshot me three times with his fucking gayass laser gun.

I find your lack of ebin memes disturbing.

is there a way to transfer my gear to equivalents of an another faction? im sick of defective NC equipment

Was fun today, we actually did it this time we captured it. ;_;7

you captured regent rock garrison?
I crashed and couldn't be bothered starting up again

Is this what dying in a war is like? is the restless spirit of TR MAX doomed to wander auraxis, ignored and ethereal forever?

Meanwhile at PS2 Holla Forums.

WE'RE GONNA MAKE A RESUME FOR OUR AUTISTIC FRIEND ANONS

Well shit. Good thing I wasn't too talkative. Sorry about that.

Is this man really that autistic?

upload here

pomf.cat/

And then turned it off

I think I've had enough Planetside 2 for now if this is the utter retards I'm playing with

WHERE DID YOU GO AUTISTIC MAN?

So far the non stock weapons I've used have been the ns annihilator, the t-7 mini chain gun, dual mutilators, and dual ns 10 bursters, also the MRC3 Mercy.

The annihilator is only good at medium to long range due to the lock on but it's rely good at that, especially with air craft doing 1000 damage a shot. But at short range it's pretty much completely useless and a piece of shit. I would recomend it if you find yourself wanting an anti air weapon or are in allot of long range vehicle engagements.

The t-7 mini chain gun seems to be a piece of shit all around that's outclassed at medium and short range by most smgs and shotguns at close range and most lmgs at medium range, though if you can come up behind a couple people who can't play you can take out 3+ people due to the magazine size and fire rate. I still think it's a piece of shit though

Dual mutilators are pretty op towards infantry and you can kill pretty much all infantry at close range almost instantly and still have tons of ammo left, Its also effective against cat scat vanu maxs I'm not sure about nc maxs with the scatter cannon though.

The ns 10 bursters are extremely good at anti aircraft and you can kill a scythe with 2 bursters magazines at a fairly far range so with dual bursters it's dead before you need to reload sometimes.

The MRC3 Mercy seems kind of shitty because even though it's supposed to be a longer range chain gun it feels like you only get a tiny but more range in as compared to stock.

I'm probably gonna get shit on for this but I very recently started playing on ps4 (it was a gift no munny for pc).
What's a good way to start? What's the point of the fighter jets? I really liked light assault for the glider jets, is there a set up for hip firing while gliding?

maybe you should play with us instead then and have fun

Also should I stop combining 2-5 memes in the same sentence whenever I get on the mic?

Grounder is what you'd probably want for anti-air. It gives you that air lockon but allows you to dumbfire it so you're not lacking in those close quarters scenarios like you mentioned earlier. I'm also pretty sure it does a bit more damage.

I'm not totally sure I agree with your thoughts on the mercy, but then again I hardly even pull AI MAXes so I don't know too much for myself anyway. You're right on pretty much everything else though.

The two most effective ways to shoot while gliding is to use a shotgun or the "rocklet rifle", which is some new AV tool for LA. I can't even remember if that thing's even on PC version or not, much less on PS4. Use drifter jump jets with the shotgun, close the gap inbetween you and some other person with your speed, and blow them up. It's annoying to fight against and it won't help improve your aim or anything, but it's fun to do and is your best bet for "firing while flying".

Combine 10 spicy memes in every single one instead.

say that to my 15 kill streaks in big battles with dual mercy waifus

Alright famdog no vanu cat scat trannies will make my autism die, time to head to the crown

Maybe you were just fighting shit tier opponents 15 times

Lets go remove vanu

Godspeed, my friend.

Or maybe I use the mercy in situations where we're being swarmed by infantry and I clear the area because mercy is so good?

MAX's are always situational but the golden rule is never use them in the open

no

NC can be both the biggest retards and the smartest retards and either way they're still retards.

the only thing that triggers me about this game is the drop for non guided rockets

i dunno user, it's too pricey for me when I can just use the M77-B with a straight pull bolt and save up for a Hailstorm smg instead
also the default 99SV is pretty good for noscope CQC for while you dont have the smg

it's missing some images that show how faggy the VS are

If you're going to get an SMG, at the very least you should get the armistice. The Hailstorm's damage is really lacking, and the only time it's really that much worth it over the armistice is when you have some flank onto 3+ people and you have an emp to throw on them.

good thing i haven't gotten an smg yet, should i get a suppressor and soft point ammo for the armstice?

will the ride ever end Holla Forums?

a.pomf.cat/etikdx.mp3
A recording of said autism, by the way.

we really do need your voice there also though, otherwise it just isnt complete

Here. I saved this just for you.

she wasnt 12, i swear.

For you

I have finished the shitposting song if anyone in the platoon remembers mentioning it

Let's get down to shitposting
to derail, the thread
did they send me newfags when I asked, for shitposters
You're the edgiest bunch i've ever met
and we'll know before we're through
user, I'll make a meme out of you

normalfag as the rest
but oldfag within
once you find a shit thread
you are sure to kek
you're a edgy, halfchan, newfag lot
and you haven't got a cue
somehow I'll make a meme out of you

I'm always gonna post spiderman
say hello to endless cancer
man, I was a newfag getting a trip code
this guys got em almost banned
he thinks that i'm an amateur
now I really wish that I knew whats sage mode

[Chorus:]
(BE A MEME!)
you must be dank like a brand new may may
(BE A MEME!)
with all the keks of tumblr raid
(BE A MEME!)
without the cancer of normalfag memes
unbearable like a weebshit's endless cringe

time is racing toward us till the mods arrive
make it good enough and the thread will archive
you're too edgy to not cut yourself
so get out, before we reeeeeeeeee
How could I make a meme out of you?

[Chorus x2]

What a champ. Fucked a 12 year old and bragged about it to Holla Forumsirgins in a f2p shooter. Don't know why he thought it would be funny tho

Here, somebody do something with the visuals.
mega.nz/#!QMIBgJrS!B0rcFEDkdDf6WhfoXQ8zw5tGZMElV5iIcxxavdirgPg

new Holla Forums sings?

i didnt think it would be funny to tell that part specifically, and she wasnt even 12, its getting taken way out of context. go suck some vanu dick

Just admit that you like little girls.

n-no you!

Apparently the only person getting dick is that middle schooler friendo
Probably for the best, any female over 16 would have laughed you out of the bed so you gotta get them young before they have any standards

AYYY, BULLY TIME!

Pretty sure the term is projecting.
Also I'm married but not like Muslim married to a child, regular married. You know to an adult. It's cool though, not everyone has time to post up by the school bus and wait for a good date. You must work from home.

Was this faggot using a THIRD character name? First he had some name with viking in it, then he came back as ValkyriePilot, and I guess he rage-deleted it and made a new one to be autistic again?.

fuck, its to late to be shitposting. and since when am i married to a child you chucklefuck? if you cant hit me with anything else than these "insults" you should probably stop posting.

we need to edit the audio part and the visual part mixed together, is anyone able to do this?

Your the one who got defensive when I called you a champion. I don't know where this salt is coming from.
Maybe you should relieve some stress. I'm sure Holla Forums has a good Pedo thread going

No thanks

Oh user, but I do.

I just never mercilessly destroyed a little 12 year old girl with my cock. Unlike you, champ.

well luckily neither did i.

i'm sorry im not quite into that stuff, and i've been fighting the vanu all day long ofcourse im salty.

kek this is pretty somewhat similar to the story time on BDO discord near its launch.

Psst, nothing personal, kid.

  ▲
▲ ▲
I have posted an unrelated triforce.

Sure thing, user.

Oh you been fighting the vs? Virgin slit? Maybe if you take her to build a bear she'll let you cap B if you know what I mean

it was fun today goys

So is Penisside still a russian botnet that will steal muh bitcoinz?

looks like you guys are havin some funs

lol wat is wrong with you nigger you need to jump off your own dick

user please, I can't take it.

it's retarded but sometimes I like to get a stealth, radar, renegade flash, grab a medic and just follow random zergs as they rush some base. I park in a forward room we've taken, drop a shield generator and sit comfy in my little triage-command-post area as pubs wander in. I have the medic decal on my flash and everything it's pretty comfy.

I haven't joined you guys yet but I'm wondering what the range on proximity mic chat is?

Not too big, but usually the people in the same room as you can hear you, unless it's a fairly long room and you're talking from one side to the other.

10-15 meters, I'd guess

wew

All right thanks, I did some mic spam tests and had at least one guy rocking out in front of my anti air turret and another team mate gunning me down for it.

We did it lads!

What happened?

they MADE AMERISH GREAT AGAIN

We painted it red!

I meant moreover with the pms user was getting. I though you were referring to that.

hopefully he was bullying some enemy faggot infiltrator

Probably, has "NC" on his name.

TR AT THE CROWN

I was on a phalanx turret shooting right on top of my deadzone and he was slightly above it

The explosions were clouding up his view causing him to trigger like a bitch

Glad i stopped that fag's killing spree

Ah. Was wondering because the guy's actually a decently well-known pilot on the server. A little bit curious about what silly stuff could've prompted that. Embed related, it's one of his videos.

I know I can be autistic but come on now

Dude what, he is fucking with you people there`s no way

I can get sniping from on top of roofs or walls, but it takes a special kind of autism or aimbot to try sniping from on top of a cliff at the opposite end of the outpost, with an even more special kind of autism to get butthurt over having your view clouded up
Bravo to user for managing to dig up so much salt without even killing the man.

I'm relatively new, and I'm probably going to be a massive useless faggot and play infiltrator.

After getting all the shit I need to help out like recon and hacking, what playstyle is most useful in the most situations on infiltrator?
Long-range sniping, or silenced SMG?

Also, M77-B vs the RAMS .50? The .50 is really expensive for a newer player, but is the extra damage and velocity worth it?

smg > auto scout rifle > sniping

cert up your dart gun

Neil go to bed, you're drunk.

So how do i go about countering armors efficiently on a personal level?
The heavy feels like he's just scratching the fuckers and i just can't into c4fu.
Also, I like the mosquito, how do i make it a murder beast and avoid getting killed before taking out another aircraft?

You can be a cancerous faggot and snipe but your better off joing NC or Vanu if you want to be one of those faggots who sits on a mountain and spends 30 minutes staring at an empty vehicle terminal for that one kill you end up eventually getting.

However you can also change to the Stalker cloak which is much better but disables your primary weapon. Infiltators are usually pretty good for sneaking behind enemy lines and disrupting them be it by killing al one guy reparing stuff or hacking terminals and turrets. Hacking especially is the best part of the infil. As well as stopping the enemy using turrets you can also hack a vehicles terminal to stop them pulling vehicles and if you have allies then you can all start pulling sunderers to deploy so we suddenly have spawn points inside the enemy base.

You either git gud at c4fu, git patient at putting 3-4 rockets in to a tenk, or you nut up, buy a deci and git gud at leading

worth the ten hours I spent downloading this today

You go heavy and hope there are 10 others who do the same for each tank they have. The most important thing to do is keep firing out rockets so they have repair themselves and can't just charge past you which they may do anyway if they have enough armour. Engineers are also vital to stopping vehicles both through ammo packs to give heavies more rockets and anti tank mines to halt their advance. The default rocket launcher feels pretty shit but i've heard the striker is good and am saving up for it now, it doesn't seem to have as much fall as the default so it should hopefully be much more useful for longer ranged fights with vehicles.

You be a good goy and spend 6 gorillion certs on it so it can start to barely compete with the other BR 500 guys. Air is completely cert dependant so unless you really want to invest into it I would recommend dropping it until your happy with your infantry classes.

Stalker seems fun, but the lack of a primary concerns me.
It makes it seem like I'd be useless at anything but just fucking with people, or picking off an isolated target.
Maybe I just have to try it. What pistol would you recommend?

The default pistol because it fucking rapes like you wouldn't believe

We need to wright midnight his Résumé

The TR default pistol is pretty good and i'd also recommend swapping to it on other classes instead of reloading while fighting, it's quicker and can finish most enemies off. I don't know much about other secondaries but as a Stalker you probably want to go with something that can kill an enemy quickly so you can get in and out quickly and easily. Either a high damage pistol or an SMG are what they usually seem to use so try them out in VR training and see what you like the feel of. Remember that you shouldn't be fighting the enemy head on but instead sneaking around and assassinating them. I haven't played much stalker but as someone who you fights on the frontlines I would say hacking vehicles terminals and if possible killing engies who try to fix them are some of the most useful things you can do for the overall fight. We often get our shit pushed in by tank spam when we don't have access to prowlers or the co-ordination to set up a proper frontline with them, engies and sundies. Our prowlers will lose in 1v1 fights but if we have a firing line of anchored prowlers with engie and sundie support to keep them protected from the odd rocket we can usually hold our own, especially if an infiltator suddenly hacks their main vehicle terminal to cut off their supply of vehicles.

playing as a stalker you need to focus few things:

and

As for pistol. Pick anything that suits you. I pefer inquisitor because large magazine, 2-shot burst and very accurate hipfire with silencer and laser pointer

Wait hold up.
So you're saying the reason i'm losing dogfights is not just because i'm garbage?

NIGGA THE TR DEFAULT PISTOL IS BY FAR THE BEST SECONDARY WEAPON IN THE GAME

This is the one time where any group of people in any game actually needs more snipers/cloakers. Everyone else is playing every other class and the sheer numbers of the enemy mean that playing any other class gets you more certs.

The best thing an Infiltrator can do is lay down anti-infantry explosives, hack into enemy terminals to allow us to use them, place motion spotters at certain locations(chokepoints, capture points, any locations an enemy light assault can approach and drop C4 onto friendly Sunderers).

The TR default pistol is one of the best early guns you have available, since it has good DPS and a decent rate of fire. You won't be able to snipe people from afar, but you could switch it to single fire mode if you really need. The NS Commissioner is pretty strong, able to 1shot headshot enemy Infiltrators, and there are the crossbows and some secondary SMGs I believe.

While driving a Flash as an Infiltrator, you are able to cloak yourself and the Flash while driving, which means that you have a cheap way to transport yourself to places without being immediately caught.

we actually really do need some people who play infiltrator. we keep losing bases and sieges because we dont have anyone who can do what said.

infiltrators can pull in a lot of certs. they're probably second or third after HA and maybe LA at killing people, sensor darts can bring in as many points as a good spawn sunderer for less work, claymores are free kills and EMP assists add up. infiltrator is my third-highest class in score per minute after HA and max and i'm not even very good at it.

by the way, you should save up for the RAMS.50. its amazing, you can hit shots that would be super hard to pull of while using the M77-B because of the bullet drop it has. the RAMS.50 barely has any bullet drop and does alot more damage. its worth it.

also whoever told me that the TMG-50 is a better Rhino, i'm sorry i doubted you. that gun is disgustingly good.

fuck the RAMS, fuck the M77, buy a SMG and hipfire at heads. the armistice seems good but i don't really have the hang of it yet.

told you so :^)

you can have 2 loadouts, besides stalkers who go in for the sneaky, close range kills we also need more people who can countersniper.

it is completely possible to sync the audio of these 2 perfectly. i just did it by playing the 2 files next to eachother but i cant record/edit stuff. if anyone is able to do so, please help us out

countersniping only kills stupid snipers, and tbh fam if you're getting sniped you're either defending from a stupid spot or your attack stalled short of the point and you need to change your approach

ill do it now

I take that back, I can only edit the audio, video file fugs me up

cant you record the audio from the video file? the video is not really that important to get the autism across here. if you want i can probably try to record it if you cannot do it.

countersniping gets rid of people in cover getting killed. the vanu always at least have like 15 snipers just picking of people like that. and once you killed the snipers you can focus on other infantry.

ill just convert the avi file to mp3 user

Juts spent a while comaring and tryinh to mix the two audios, a fraction of latency on the one put on mega gives a wierd robotic sound to everyones vioces when there mixed as close as I can get

new thread

current thread
archive.is/jaDZ4

its okay, it doenst need to be perfect as long as we got everyones voices. are you able to upload the file?

hey guys i just started and i like playing support classes like engy and medic
do you have any recommended weapons?

i like weapons with good power and a focus on mid-midlong ranges. it needs to be accurate enough to shoot back at people harassing me while im protecting my tank/healing people

ask this in the new thead, but the cougar is a solid choice for the engineer. its for the mid range engagements. i have no clue about what to get on the mdic thoug, try asking in the new thread

I just use the free weapons. As medic it's worth charging up your grenade warning implant and then CERT your medic applicator, revive grenades, grenade bandoiler.

What is the video? 6GB is a shit to download if I don't even know wtf I'm going to be working with.

meant for