=They're trying to make their moves on Session next=

=They're trying to make their moves on Session next=

The Washington Post just broke a story about Sessions meeting with the Russian ambassador during Trump's campaign twice and how he lied about it under oath.

Clearly they are trying to take Sessions down before he can prosecute all the pizza-findings and cartel lords. FUCK WHAT DO WE DO??? This is going to get ass-blasted all across the media tomorrow morning and it'll be the talk of liberals the next few days. Hopefully this doesn't go the way of Flynn.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-spoke-twice-with-russian-ambassador-during-trumps-presidential-campaign-justice-officials-say/2017/03/01/77205eda-feac-11e6-99b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MBDE0
politico.com/story/2017/03/graham-sessions-trump-russia-235597
archive.is/K74D9
veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20/trump-opens-mccains-treasonous-can-of-worms/
twitter.com/CAPAction/status/837128474540322816
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel#US_pressure
qz.com/670782/yes-trade-with-china-is-making-us-politics-insane/
trilema.com/2016/and-they-wont-fucking-yield/
reason.com/blog/2017/02/27/trumps-fake-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking
fox40.com/2017/02/05/sheriff-474-arrested-in-california-human-trafficking-stings-28-children-rescued/
archive.fo/8LN46)
archive.fo/Gqkn4
archive.is/h2oyL
youtube.com/watch?v=0gx2I6hAyDE
youtube.com/watch?v=AB8f8KVzy8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Senators speaking to Ambassadors is not illegal. Calm the fuck down faggot.

They're going to have a hard fucking time bringing Sessions down over this

Every time they link someone to RUSSIANS it just makes this tactic weaker.

lied or wasn't asked?

If Sessions resigns like Flynn did I will be seriously concerned.

archive.fo/MBDE0

Archive here.

We know their plan is to discredit Trump staffers and to create a public outcry for resignation.

Your average normie nevertrumper believes the Russia story, and this makes their argument stronger as of now.

He was asked but a meeting with an ambassador as a senator is irrelevant. They would have to reach prettu far to find something to pin on Sessions for this.

they believe fucking anything though

From the article (this is what they will harp on because 'muh under oath')

That's whats so dangerous about it all.

They blew their Russia load on Flynn. Doing the Russia thing again will be A LOT harder, and Trump will push back way more.

>implying the master plan won't be to flood them with so much controversy they can't explain it to anyone

I'm skeptical this will occur. If they wanted to take him out wouldn't they have dropped this before the confirmation?
Also, what are they going to play this as? At least with Flynn they could imply he was dealing with the Russians. With this it's like, really? An AG from Alabama is actually on the Kremlins take? It stretches a narrative that was already ridiculously thin.

Here's his official response to all of this and he's goddamn right. There will be bloodshed over this.

Trips confirmed Totalen Krieg

He was a senior member of the Armed Services Committee. Of course he had talks with ambassadors from every foreign government. That's not what he was asked during the confirmation hearing, he was asked whether the Trump Campaign had talks w/ Russia

user pls

this is all fucking retarded

I just want all the civilization-wreckers purged already.

#Sessions and #SessionsMustResign is already the top trending hashtag on Twitter. They're pushing this shit way too hard. Let's push back with the image and quotes of his questions during the confirmation hearing and the image of his spokesman's official response. He was never asked about him personally meeting with Russian Ambassadors (he was a senior member of the armed services committee for Christ sakes) he was asked a out knowledge of the Trump Campaign meeting with Russia. #FakeNews #SessionsDidNothingWrong

dude twitter is a lost cause

100% Guarantee this is a coordinated judenpresse attack on trump after the good coverage he received for the speech.

going back has never been easier

no shit

We should shame anyone peddling those hashtags and remind people that part of his job was talking to people from other countries due to his position. Make them look like idiots.

Good luck with that. The fact of the matter is Jeff Sessions has more gravitas and credibility than Trump himself. Sessions endorsing Trump was a huge factor in Trump winning the primaries.

I wonder when the indictments are due to come down on all these these wriggling vermin.

you sound like a LARPing faggot

do you not see how bad it has gotten and the censorship? it's a complete liberal site just like leddit that doesn't allow certain people to speak and throttle their minions

I'm trying to right now. We have to combat this shit or else there will be nobody doing it.

Double-Agent Democrat Lindsey Graham:
politico.com/story/2017/03/graham-sessions-trump-russia-235597
Lindsey Graham is a fucking cuck. He needs to be removed from power.

why did he lie to congress then?

He was asked about the campaign.

he didn't, kike shill

News flash faggot we just got a man fired from his million dollar a year salary career last night because of Twitter fuck off kike
>>>/gasyourself/

loving every laugh tbh, good luck out-lawyering Sessions

Is this what people in corrupt shitholes like Mexico and Brazil feel like? The idea that the law doesn't even matter, if your party's enemies want to take your guys down, they can just invent imaginary bullshit and the Jewish media will repeat it ad nauseum until fables become fact?

This is why every Nationalist leader from Hitler to Pinochet had to start dealing with these leftist fuckers using force, because they're so insidious and so dishonest that following any rules at all against them is hazardous.

Because he didn't see his statement on the matter:
So fucking kill yourself you lying sack of kike shit shill.

seriously, it's the same shit every time with you people
polite sage

yea ive already seen that shit, but the question was pertaining to russia, and as you see from the list he did speak to them…so why did he say he didnt?

Jeff Sessions is a fucking brilliant man and these kikes are picking a battle they will lose limbs fighting

Speak to them about the campaign user.

These niggers fucking with Sessions had better watch their step. He's not some freshman congressman.

because he was asked if he did so related to the campaign not as a senator, shill

hahaha "we" who the fuck is we? ive seen the other thread nigger it was reported and hated on by just about everyone on the fucking site, LARP more faggot like your part of some crusade

Annoying part about this was his confirmation hearing answer being ambiguous. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him meeting with ANY ambassador as a Senator (on the Armed Forces Committee no less), and I wish he had just said that at the hearing instead of dodging the question. I'm confident he'll survive this (((controversy))), but it would have been nice for them not to have any more reasons to kvetch about Russia.

CREW is less strict about use of racist language than CTR it seems

they'll make up reasons if they have to
already have in the past

you're joking i hope

Sure, but Keith Olbermann crying RUSSIA every 5 minutes on Twitter daily for absolutely no reason is irrelevant; something like this will run a whole news cycle and many people will believe it.

nope already reported you, kike :^)

It's just more shit-flinging at this point. Anything to sow doubt and distrust. I've no doubt whatsoever we'll see kikes shitting out headlines like these in the future:

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

kinda sad 90% of users cant hear out another side without saying all the pol slang, really gets old….

That's why the new Muslim ban is tomorrow.

Hear out what? All youre doing is shitposting

Even if the accusations amount to nothing, this is going to be a HUGE time sink and headache for Sessions. Meaning split energy between handling the PR of this, legal ramifications of this, pizzagate stuff, and other major criminal prosecutions.

DISCREDIT
DELAY
DESTROY

Because he really wasn't coopted by the Russians- it was the Poles. The dirty stinking Poles again He was just rusing and hoping they wouldn't notice You do realize what the Armed Services Committee isprobably not

Confirmed Shill

(Checked)
Trips conform he's a derailing kike shill. Always report and filter these faggots. Their entire goal is to distract and divert

Your point being? People believing that Obama was a Kenyan born Muslim Communist didn't really have any significant on his Presidency now, did it?

Seccions will never get fucked by kikes just like Trump never will. he is an integral part of the regime.

Hellow fwllow polok :^))))))

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

but but but he's a racist misogynist cis nahdzee pig so ALL of the rules apply to this administration. I fucking hope China nukes us and cleanses the cities with fire- only way to solve these issues permamently

They had no evidence about Flynn's contacts being improper but they still managed to force that meme, this could actually be a problem. Any ideas on how to counter?

He didn't kike shill. Everyone has already explained this.

We all do

Its fucking nothing.
Derisive laughter.

Since the DoJ has been making moves against pedos and human traffickers, we should conflate the media with the pedos and make it seem like they are covering for them. It certainly wouldn't be untrue anyways. Video is just for kicks and should be spread as well.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/gop-wants-to-eliminate-shadowy-doj-slush-fund-bankrolling-leftist-groups.html
archive.is/9WbD5
I'm sure it's just a cohencidence

Thanks for the ammunition.

Trips of truth. We need retribution.

Democrats don't play fair, so you never give those fuckers an inch

CHECKED

NOT ONE INCH

Satan is right

I just spammed this across Twitter. Thanks user. Also everyone Alex Jonestein has a hashtag trending in some areas #FakeStreamMedia we can probably hijack with more redpills along with #FakeNews and #Sessions and #SessionsDidNothingWrong.

(satan)
Checked

didn't mean to sage

(checked)
The only measurements needed for Democrats are the circumference of their necks when it Day of the Rope

Sage isn't a downvote user, it simply prevents the thread from receiving a bump when you reply.

What Flynn did wasn't illegal either, but Trump still full retard and fired him anyway because he was butthurt about "muh loyalty."

Flynn resigned

Trump asked for his resignation, aka he was fired.

The only people who know why Flynn resigned are Trump and Flynn. The rest is up to the observer's imagination, which Trump never uses to his advantage.

Satan is right again, they push- you kill their family. I took the time to read Rules for Radicals. One of the few books I bought, read then burned.

Checked, and the admin was figuring out the rulebook at the time. Sessions isn't going anywhere- the Washington Post is doing what it does best- peddle half truths to disrupt Trump's agenda it won't work

So?

Shills are fucked now. Unlike Flynn Sessions has the justice department backing him up, so there's no way they'll go after him.

unless everybody in the Trump admin is retarded they must see that the enemy will just keep coming for people one by one if they fold

This is also a good time to note the connections the CIA has with the Washington Post.
archive.is/K74D9

God damn

It's the Obama hold overs from the DOJ that need fired immediately.

And they recently hired Molesta Podesta.

Flynn lied to Pence though.

(Heiled)
Hitler dubs confirm we must execute all of these 'people' for treason

checked

Not credible, unless leaking disinfo from the inner circle delivers a fait accompli with Obongo on a silver platter.

Yep. Even after all the negative attention he has gotten from just about everyone, including the democrats, including even the Rothschilds who shat on him on twitter.

DAILY REMINDER IF NIXON DIDN'T PARDON JOHN MCCUCK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN COURT MARTIALED FOR TREASON
veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20/trump-opens-mccains-treasonous-can-of-worms/
The #FakeNews like Snopes will tell you this is a lie, even Wikipedia says Nixon only pardoned 3 people, but we have evidence he pardoned over 30 POWS suspected of Treason and McCuck was one of them.
MEANWHILE THIS FAGGOT IS NOW ATTACKING SESSIONS AND TRUMP

They shifted gears and started screaming about perjury, which could be enough.

Useful idiots that will only listen to people that confirm their biases who vote? Yeah, they're totally harmless.
Seriously, we need poll taxes or voting eligibility tied to having a job or property.

Oh damn. We should be looking at this hard.

full house acknowledged; liberals do not play fair.

He was asked specifically if he spoke to the Russian government about the election, not if he spoke to them at all. He didn't lie, this is fucking stupid.

Wasn't nixon redpilled on kikes?

Frankin and Leahey asked about ties to Trump's campaign and Russia and Leahey's question was pointedly about Trump's campaign with Russia. Not that facts matter over feel feels with these fuckers but perjory nope. Only thing they could theoretically do is impeach Sessions again won't happen since he has been confirmed. Trump better back the old man up and stop playing nice with these fuckers he will

And wasn't McCain from some wealthy family and a lot of the leeway in the military he got was due to that? They probably had something to do with that pardon too.

Not so much harmless I guess, but they have always existed and always will. I don't know about you but I'm going to just continue to have fun memeing their fantasies to death

I believe that both his father and grandfather were admirals. He married into wealth, he divorced his 1st wife when she got cancer or some shit and married an heiress.

Yes this exactly 100%.

Yeah, you already know how this is going to go: they know they can't get him on perjury without a kangaroo court.

But that's where the MSM and their legions of willful idiots come in: enough of a smear campaign and they could get Flynn II: Electric Boogaloo.

What else is there to do?

That's the only way a guy like McCain could come into wealth. He's too retarded to do it himself.

This is pathetic. They have nothing. I'd settle down.
This is literally fucking nothing. Next.

This is in part over PizzaGate if you ask me. Here's my theory: Podesta the Molesta works for WaPo now. Trump and Sessions have been brutally hunting down these sick fucks getting closer and closer to the big fish. Podesta The Molesta uses some half assed source on an Ambassador meeting with Sessions to discredit him by planting it to WaPo. They're trying to hide the scent of blood but Sessions is a fucking wolf and he's coming for you Podesta. You and your sick satanic pedophile friends will hang for these crimes.

We know it's nothing but every MsM outlet is pushing this now and it originated with WaPo (Podesta's new outlet). We have to push back.

as long as one jew exists we can't

If dubs Podesta and PizzaGate is exposed to the masses

You don't ask Kek for dubs, halfcuck.

We can only hope

Jesus user, it was so obvious I missed it. Can't wait for the high level arrests still holding out hope they will be coming sooner than later

what's in it for them?
they're attacking Trump more at this point than democrats
just bitter for never making the white house or what?

Why not go to the joint for some pizza, use the restroom, and accidentally wander around?

Yes, who could have predicted McShame would turn out to be the kike slave he would become? Also, Nixon had a huge blind spot for Kissinger, even though he was fairly redpilled.

This is a push that won't go unanswered, there will be a direct reply at this point

His dad was one, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

They're panicking because of this

The story they broke and the real events are two different things. I enjoy that the random person who actually still trusts the media will be lost forever wondering why Trump hasn't been impeached for whatever reason he thinks he should be. The same will be true for this situation.

Godamnit guys, I was pissed about Flynn, but they better not be able to get Sessions. I've already got normie friends getting on me about how "the Russian connections are piling up".

Your friends are faggots and you should erase them. It's more media bullshit that wont amount to fuck all.

This is how collectivist totalitarian regimes are born. America is heading to fascism or communism.

It seems like he made a mistake by not clarifying the situation in his testimony

But Holder and Hillary were constantly lying under oath and nothing happened. Sessions is already confirmed so I know how he'd be pushed out unless Trump fires him? If anything this will further the case for the big bad Russia investigation, which would actually be a fishing expedition to find something, anything to hang on Trump.

If he lied its fine
But if he lied under oath they will have a field day.

Sessions is my fave so id hate to see that

I just want them to figure it out so much

In reality he's safe. He said he didn't meet with them to discuss the campaign. But who knows what tricks they'll pull at this point.

Saved.

Too fucking obvious.

Its what makes me think that Flynn's resignation was part of the operation, this might be the guiding hand of patriot spooks and counter-intel we're seeing.

Can't make this up

This, in addition the standard for perjury is for the defendant to knowingly lie to congress. It is obvious from the confirmation hearing that Sessions construed the question as one about the campaign and not the Armed Forces Committee so the perjury case doesn't have a dick to stand on. The real aim is probably to get Sessions recused from muh russia investigations so they can get some kike or neocon to Trump up charges and evidence on Trump instead.

Pelosi and Elijah Cummings are now officially demanding Sessions resignation.

Good lord, where did they get this bitch?

Lads you should be shilling for Sessions right now heavily on all normalfag social media. You may think this is nothing but they're pushing this like sodom and gomorrah

Wasn't there something mentioning Nancy Pelosi being in shit for some vague colluding before it got memory holed to shit, or what?

This is more than likely having everything to do with Pizzagate. It's also why they've been trying so hard to delay confirmations of Trump's administration while continually hammering the fake narrative of "The Russia Connections". I mean, they're taking every bit of having some vague form of contact with Russia out of context, spinning it with laced half truths into some wild tale for their narrative. Hell you even create a meme about it, having Trump playing CS:GO with some Russian players being construed as "Russian Agency Controversy!" Accelerate this further and make it so outlandish that it becomes a laughing stock. That's the counter to all of this. Take it to the extremes before it gradually gets there. CS:GO? RUSSIA CONNECTIONS! etc.

Everyone is. Elizabeth "Totally Native American" Warren had a mini Twitter meltdown over it.

Exactly. Schlmo's typical tricks.

Full on coordinated attacks. Fuck these people

twitter.com/CAPAction/status/837128474540322816
Yep. Here's a clip from the hearing with Franken they are trying to use as evidence Sessions lied. Point out that this was in the context of the bullshit buzzfeed article and that he wasn't asked about meeting under terms of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

hope I broke up the link right, pls no bully

Google Pelosi corruption. She's been linked to so many scandals and gets off scott free every time.

This

This

Funny how it takes just a few minutes to figure out that this story is nothing more than a twisting of facts. It's really shameful that most people won't do that. Now we'll have the next MSM story about this crap, and the next, and the next…

HEAR THAT RIGHT NOW? THAT'S THE SOUND OF COUNTLESS LEFTIST JOURNALISTS TYPING AWAY WITH EVIL GRINS ON THEIR RAT FACES

Then all of the casual leftist bastards – the ones that won't do research or not even necessarily go to a protest/rally, but still feel involved – they'll get high off the fumes of their own bullshit, gleefully virtue signalling away on social media.

"How can anyone deny it now!? The Russians were involved in the election!"

"Imprison Flynn, Sessions and Trump!"

"😂😂😂 This is it for President Drumph *sips tea* 😂😂😂"

Tomorrow's headlines are gonna be a fucking blast for them. Maybe they'll buy themselves something yummy and low-fat from Starbucks to celebrate! Most days, I don't want to hate the masses, or even the lower-tier lugenpresse, because – I imagine – many of them have been thoroughly brainwashed into this state. Other days, I can't help myself. They don't care about the truth, or even think about the long-term or what kind of world they will leave for their children, grandchildren and so on. They just want to win. If we succeed in our goals, they'll eventually flip right over and be the exact same thing wearing a different banner. I want to hold them all down, pry open their eyes, and bash the truth into their skulls like a hammer to a nail.

IT'S NOT JUST THAT THE MASSES CAN'T WAKE UP. THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO WAKE UP

I moved from Moscow to the United States because I thought that surely the Americans would be smarter than the people back there - that they wouldn't gobble every pile of shit presented to them by the fashionable (((higher power))). A few times, I wondered if I can score a few shortcuts right now by crying out about anti-Russian sentiment… But I know better.

Now what you and other anons here need to do, is push this to the extremes to the point it becomes a laughing stock. Like I said in previous post, turning any remote form of having contact with a russian individual being construed as a controversial matter. Make it clear just outlandish it really is and how paranoid the left is. On top of that, it gives the outlook of the left harassing any and all russians for being russian; from video games, to those that travel overseas for abroad academic education or something as simple as running a barber shop.

Does certain msm happen to still have working fax machines? For that matter, Shareblue/Crew (if an user has found one of their bases of operation). I think operation Dank Ink 2.0 could be in order.

behave weev

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

adding to that, this is also in attempt by the lugenpresse to try and take back the news cycle with week after week of happenings. What with pizzagate looming, their strategy that they've come up with now is to swamp the news cycles with twisted convenient half truths to push the "russian connection" narrative. But this is their squirming and desperation in full view for all to see. The leftists and libs are falling apart, and projecting it by accusing the right as the ones who are "really falling apart".

The left will always take an attack pattern as far as it can possibly go. It was inevitable they would attempt this after their success in removing Flynn. Trump needs to staunchly stand against them, this time, because it should be obvious by now they're going to keep working this angle until they can impeach Trump himself if Trump doesn't stop them from taking out the members beneath him. This is exactly how they went after Nixon, they took out lower level members of his cabinet one after the other.

If it fits their agenda, they'll lie and make it seem like Sessions nuked America 5 times over for talking to a Ruskie.

the things Nixon said about jews in private conversations are meaningless since they were in no way reflected in policy, at all.
Nixon infact killed the Kennedy initiative to inspect Dimona nuclear facility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel#US_pressure

saved, thanks for that

This is the type of shit 'Anonymous' is spamming all over Twitter right now. The 'Anonymous' name has been hijacked by liberal ideological parties and Antifa. There's only one way to to win a memetic warfare campaign anons, and that's with better memes.

Anonymous was our name that was ripped away from us by the CIAniggers.

I'm still fucking mad.

It shouldn't be surprising. The liberals are just moving with their operations, as directed by Soros or other rich kike. Why else did they ask Sessions and the other cabinet members so many questions, in fact grilled them more then many cabinet members before them? So they could instantly make fake news with their responses "proving" they "lied". The media/liberal crowd are getting beyond despicable now. Clearly we need them out or America may never succeed in becoming or staying great.

Yes, and everyone knows this. Shitlibs believe because they know that's what they have to believe to be a good goy.

They are also not the majority of the population, or even the Democratic base. You are acting like a shill

If I knew what font that was, I'd change Trump to Podesta, GOP's to DNC's, move the to over to the left a bit to leave room to change Russia to pedophile rings. It'd be pretty seamless and most people probably wouldn't notice and just retweet it.

Remember the Washington Post, who posted this story, is owned by Jeff Bezos of Amazon who just signed a $600 million deal with the CIA to do their cloud computing. rogue members of the CIA are feeding the info directly to the WAPO

Huffington has a similar story. Im literally going to start emailing these journalists and tell them they're fucking stupid and why.

You mean the CNN twitter bots that twitter conveniently hasnt banned?

Take away copyright for journalists so they can't make a living. Then pass a law banning discrimination on the basis of college degrees for hiring journalists so their occupation is not high status. Then pass a law mandating the disclosure of any conflicts on interests by journalists as well as who their editors are, who their owners are and how much and what proportion they donated to Democrats or Republicans so they have no credibility as un biased.

The last few years have cleared my mind of all doubt about fascism and natsoc being completely justified. It is impossible for any right wing ideology to survive unless it adapts and fights back, because the kikes don't follow any civilized rules. No doubt the longer this goes on the more open the nation will be to an authoritarian leader in Trump.

No shock there. It still sucks, but you end up needing something to get its shareholders to start abandoning them for the kikes to flee the sinking ship so twitter will uncuck itself.

That's basically the same conclusion I've come to. Just prior to Trump coming onto the scene I thought Jews could be dealt with peacefully still. Then the entire election process made me realize why we're long past that.

Hell, I'm at that point living in the liberal cesspool of the PNW where I just tell people upfront in political discussions that the left just needs to die. The funny thing isn't the reactions I get from actual liberals, but the "meh" attitude I'm now getting from people who are moderately right leaning. Everyone is fed up with their shit at this point that only the cucks are the ones trying to de-escalate the situation.

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

"hey i know we are all exposed as liars, literal cucks, and self hating antiwhites BUT the right is the movement that is realy falling apart!"

Bump for fucking up leftists

dont underestimate the sheep, they will literally say anything if its against trump, they dont care what vomit spews out to accomplish that.

i would like to see all the lefty "fact checkers" to check the fucking facts though. he was on the armed services committee.

also why dosent anyone ask pelosi if she has brain damage ever since that speech where it looked like she downed 2 xanax and a fifth of vodka before speaking. people should be seriously concerned about her mental health if she can barely form coherent sentences yet accuses the attorney general of being a russian spy.

Angles to show hypocrisy:

1. Clintons Russian deal

2. ?New MacCarthyism?

3. Clinton was FUNDED by the Saudis.

Also, do we have any data on foreign links of congressmen? That could be a HUGE line of attack, esp on the hypocrisy angle. And almost certain to exist, especially for the Jewish ones.

Don't do it via email-. A private thing doesn't amtter. Theyt don't give a shit about your opinion at all. they will find it funny, amusing. Think of it like getting mad at a troll. You don't show the troll how mad you are you get everyone else against the troll. Laugh at them ridicule them etc.

so find out and do it? it's a great idea and a good start to counter

Jesus Christ maybe if you add another two equal signs your redtext will go up a font size you fucking retard.

Good call, man.

No credibility at all except among the most deranged leftists. Normalfags trust Breitbart more than this bullshit rag of the JTY. If Drudge didn't link to this shit, no one would read it.

*or the

How do you find out what the font of something is if you don't recognize it? Is there a program? Do you go through + test each font?

grab a font kit and start lookin' mate.

Nothing he said was wrong. He told franken he couldn't comment on it, probably due to his position in the SASC and it being unrelated to the campaign.
I don't really care what was said. Keeping us out of ww3 because podesta can't into passwords is OK by me

You misspelled jews.

With G.W. Bush you had the disaster in Iraq/Afghanistan, the Immigration Reform Act being pushed repeatedly and failing, a cratering job market. No amount of cuckservative happy-talk was going to save the situation.

Add eight years of ex-King Nigger's monkeyshines, further job losses, even more Middle-East chaos, domestic unrest via BLM and a media machine that lost its mind. Rank and file White democrats began to get nervous.

Now we have someone who's shown up and promised at least an attempt end to wars, restart the economy, lock up criminals and he's attacked as if he's the devil himself. Even the densest moderate Dem mid-Westerner or cucked up Southern Republican understands this is the last chance for sanity.

Finally, to get to your point, we now have this group of previously opposed voters looking around and asking themselves just who are these people attacking Trump and why? It's taken decades for the truth to sink in but I do believe the JQ is making progress.

We must purge the lying press.

This was in their playbook for a while. We were even told by insiders this is what they were going to do. Every Trump pick was going to be smeared and taken down by public opinion until he had no more allies to work with.

qz.com/670782/yes-trade-with-china-is-making-us-politics-insane/

we should figure out a way to spin chinas massive investment in california as corrupting the state, because something definitly is. the state is openly declaring they want to secede. thats pretty crazy. find the chinese connections that i bet are there and the narrative will steer itself in the right direction.

there has to be chinese influence, with our ecomomies so intertwined there just HAS to be corruption. there are more grounds of being suspicous of that than the russians just based on the amount of money exchanged. because american companies outsource their labor and then sell back into the U.S. and ill bet those companies are donors to somebody.

trilema.com/2016/and-they-wont-fucking-yield/

nothing. literally nothing is happening. its just liberals creating news and losing a few more listeners.
Jeff sessions said he didnt meet them as a trump campaign staffer.
They then "discover" that he met a guy at a party with other diplomats that was an ambassador, and then again on congressional business before he was on trumps train.

LITERALLY NOTHING

anyone who takes this story seriously is drunk on koolaid already. their minds are made up.

Why do people assume that the MSM tells the truth on Flynn and Trump lies?
Is it so unlikely that Donald "you're fired" Trump fires somebody for lying to Pence who then looks like an idiot because of it?

Going by looks, it seems to be meant to resemble marker. Some things to keep in mind if you (or others) are serious about searching: Capital H in the image has the horizontal stroke extend past the vertical line on the left, but not the right, while capital A has the horizontal line extending on the right, but not the left. The lines in the letters are solid as well, and the ends rounded instead of being sharp or serifed. Look for tells like those.

I feel like this is going to hurt them more than it will hurt Trump.
With the Flynn stroy they managed to convince enough people (even on here) that he got the axe because talking to Russia is apparently some terrible crime, which will fall flat when nothing happens to Sessions.

As long as Trump pushes back on this it will be fine, but we'll see. It irritated me that he even had Flynn step down.

Guys im a local town treasurer and i once played a video game match where the host was based in Russia.

How fucked am I?

we are on the way with the paddy wagon Vlad.

Also tried using "What the Font" with some sample text screenshots of parts of that image and unfortunately have gotten no proper matches.

she needs to be correctively raped

I already imagined it myself from the beginning, but source on that, please.

Holy shit, is that Bill "The One Man Klan" Nye?

It was some thread a while back, the basic rundown is that they're going to continue to push this Russia angle and ramp it up further and further, eventually taking it to an impeachment of Trump. They should be rolling his impeachment out around September-October if the timeline that was laid out in that thread was correct.

This is already beginning to deal with itself because of Twitter and the way it encourages you to tweet about every fucking thing.

Congresscritters on the Armed Services Committee who are against Sessions were tweeting about how they never talked to Russians before. And then their tweets about meeting with Russians as a part of their routine get marched out from years ago.

This was not so much a half assed attempt as it was whole assed. They thought they'd get Sessions as readily as they thought they got Flynn or Milo.

They all have to be strung up and shot for their crimes.

Sessions will be removed next week.

We're going to take out his appointees one by one and replace them with our people until we finally impeach Trump. Pence will incriminate himself trying to aid Trump as he goes down and will be impeached as well.

Brexit will be rendered legally and effectively meaningless.

Le Pen will not become president no matter what we have to do.

Merkel will remain in power and continue as planned.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

lol

Don't hold your breath, fucko. Also your precious forced narrative news cycle is about to get crushed by the roll out of Trump's healthcare plan.

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

I remember somebody in congress asking Comey if "it was possible for Russia to plant CP on our computers." Why the fuck would you ask that out of nowhere?

Because he's a retarded shabbos goy afraid of getting castrated.

ahahahahahahahahaha!
hahahahahahahahaha!
hahahahahahaha!
Oh man, I've followed the shills since, when did shills show up? And the way you've had to backstep your bullshit has been sublime.
Once the Imperium of Man has been established and you're litterally being gassed I hope you'll still think to yourself 'IT'S OVER! DRUMPF WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS!'

foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/02/trump-taps-putin-critic-for-senior-white-house-position

Trump offers position to Putin critic
The city is becoming too much for him on this issue

Are the Pedos trying to minimize the blowback from Sessions by focussing his ire on the WaPost, and then possibly saying he should be recused b/c he has vengeful bias against them? Pizzagate goes far beyond the WaPo and Podesta. I'd like to see more spurious attacks like this from other quarters against Sessions, whom is ironclad. Make sure Sessions doesn't just go after a few, but spreads his love all over the Beltway. Burn ALL the bastards at the stake.

stupid drumpf he will never become president he's a clown tv star

I love how the old dude is like "WTF are you talking about, you crazy bitch?"

So I'm scanning the thread and I don't see much in the way of addressing the core point. Sessions talking to russian ambassadors isn't illegal, but Kike Schumer was just on TV talking about how the dems are demanding sessions resign because he "lied under oath" about having had any contact with russian government people.

They might be able to get him if that's true, but that's just the thing, is it actually true? What was his actual oath, did it actually mention anything about russians or whatever, is anything about this shitstorm the democrats are kicking up substantiated?

I know full well who our enemies are, but I'm not seeing any clear information in this thread and as much as I'd like to immediately dismiss it out of hand, that wouldn't be intellectually honest, if the kikes are making moves on Sessions I want to know exactly what their supposed path of attack is.

All I can find out is that Sessions talked to some russian ambassador(s?) before he had anything to do with the Trump campaign. During his oath he was asked if there were any "ties between the Trump campaign and Russia," to which Sessions responded in the negative. So it sounds like the hebes are on shaky ground, because they're trying to claim that Sessions saying there was no connection was lying, because apparently Sessions being a part of the Trump campaign and having previously had contact with a russian official somehow counts as their having been an "existing connection."

That's all I can grab so far. It looks like they're splitting hairs and desperately scraping something together, as fully expected, but I'm not sure I should assume the fucking jews won't fail with their smear job. They should and I hope they do, Sessions is a good dude.

He said that he didn't talk with the Russians about the campaign.

Full stop. He never said he didn't talk with the Russians, because he DID talk with the Russians, as a part of his committee job. Like literally all the other people on the committee did.

I was told there were more arrests for human trafficking in 2017 so far than in all of 2016. I found Zerohedge said that was the case for 2014, but can't find statistics for 2016. Anyone have that information?

Who fucking cares? The entire 'muh Russians' canard is bullshit from beginning to end. You want to lend credibility to it, and help start their WW3? Holla Forums is the ship of peace, squib.

I heard that there were two meetings.
1. At the RNC (there were diplomats from shit loads of countries present)
2. In Jeffs office in the Senate with the Russian diplomat

They are focusing on the second one.

Flynn never should have resigned. He really fucked things up.

Fuck Sessions, I hope he goes down.

This is why this is going to fall flat on its fucking face.

Here's a decent article talking about it

reason.com/blog/2017/02/27/trumps-fake-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking

Rest assured that The Night of the Long Pizza is well underway.
fox40.com/2017/02/05/sheriff-474-arrested-in-california-human-trafficking-stings-28-children-rescued/

Eat shit

Sorry, forgot to break link.

There are no average normie nevertrumpers, you fucking retard. Only media kikes were ever against Trump. Normies supported him 100%.

Nice try, rabbi.

They were after people cruising for children to abuse.

It was a memo of Media Matters/David Brock or something like that

Yeah the difference between Flynn and Sessions is that Sessions doesn't care about media attacks. He has been taking them for years. Flynn is a typical cowardly career military officer who cares more about his image and legacy in the eyes of the lugenpresse, so he caved.

I wouldn't say it's nothing. I'm from Brazil and here the media outlets are reporting that Sessions has lied and is passible to being accused of treason.

Well, most of the foreign news are biased towards the leftist narrative… It's sickening.

This could cause a rise on international pressure. Though Trump could not give a fuck at all, and carry on.

Sot it's nothing still?

Remind everyone it's the Washington post, then promptly kill yourself for being an alarmist faggot.

What they are doing now is basically being the boy who cried wolf, and people know they are doing this.

This.
At this point, they're going to cry about anyone that so much as looked at a Russian in the last 8 months or so, and it's ridiculous.

ok, I can translate kike so here's a breakdown of what the author is saying:

Out of 300 people arrested during the statewide California sting, there was a mix of prostitutes and persons arrested for crimes the author explicitly doesn't go into detail about, and only says non-sexual offenses. For all we know it could be 200 people arrested for fucking child homicide.

Stick your nose in a paper shredder shylock

yea that the exact case this kike cunt here (archive.fo/8LN46) is trying to discredit

Reason is a fake libertarian rag anyway. Pretends to be libertarian, but is really neoconservative. Not that real libertarian is much better.

you're doing to much to split hairs tbh, just call them out as kikes and the rest explains itself.

What passes for old money these days in america is truly disgusting. We should deport them halfway across the ocean.

more like top kek

McCain also went to Syria to meet with terrorists.

Trump needs to have a lot of these congressmen investigated and executed. They are his biggest hindrance at this point. Republicans gain full control and all they do with it is shuffle their feet. Who could have predicted it?

He was a plant, that's why he was so open about PG

What I said was mostly a rant. Personaly, I don't have why to like Trump, in fact some of its economical policies could affect badly our economy, but I don't like lies. And we're fed lies every single day on international news, mostly regarding USA. And all the narratives that are spun in USA are imported here. And this strenghten the regressive left around these parts. Though we are starting to see another Trump effect here… Just that our "Trump" is an… Well, I don't want to get in more details.

Back to the matter at hand, I gave the example of my country, which I can say how the news are being told here. I don't know how it would be in other countries. Maybe I've extrapolated too much the scope of things.

Too bad that our contry has low political international power… I want to make my country great, but the challange is way too great.

Just for people who might believe the lie behind the lie:
Flynn was kicked out for lying to Pence, Trump went out there and said that Flynn did nothing wrong with calling the Russians and if Flynn hadn't called the Russians he would have ordered him to it, since talking with other governments was part of Flynns job.

You need to be careful when they are writing new stuff that is based on an older lie that you don't simply assume the old lie is true out of reflex.

I noticed this during the campaign and it really sealed the deal for me not trusting *anything* the media prints or says anymore. I guess they are just banking on the majority of their readers having such a short attention span that they are unable to reference the lies.

archive.fo/Gqkn4

According to this article Repucklicans are turning on Sessions and stabbing Trump in the back again. Who could've guessed?

I was ranting about the media when Trump was President-Elect and my mom who's a boomer said: "No one trusts the media anymore". So even the group most likely to trust them finds them to be liars.

I watched O'Reilly last night (not that I adore him or anything) and he stated he has emphatically instructed his staff to never take any print media including the NYT & WP at their word. Everything they print must be sourced and verified.
This must also be extended to the cable news programs as well including fox news.

/r9k/ here. If this is true, it doesn't endear Trump to me. If it's false, it means you're lying about Trump's support level, which makes you and by extension him faggots as well. Just saiyan.

You can go back.

now we got another thread using (((CNN))) as a source. I feel like we're getting subtly raided with fake news

It's hard to believe that liberals are taking this seriously.

This tbh. Do it, China. Please mercy-nuke us all if we're far enough gone that people believe Sessions is a Russian agent.

His son was the PG guy, Flynn himself never spoke of it.

God dammit I'm ready for a civil fucking war in America

Jesus you faggots can fuck right off back to >>>/cuckchan/ to the cemetery you were buried in years ago

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

That speech Trump gave was so damn good it scared the shit out of these traitors. They had to rush out this attack without preparing for it properly. It will backfire, same bullshit attacks. First Rudy, then Flynn and now Sessions? People, even the dullards, are waking up.

It's coming. Enjoy the peace now. Remember no justice ever in the Franklin Credit Union scandal. Trump/Sessions is sitting on all this intelligence. Who would you rather be?

Sessions should call a press conference and announce charges against Hillary…for a start

Sessions doesnt give a fuck though. He's sending them all to the fucking slammer.

We really need to start letting everyone know about every time a Democrat or democrat appointee has ever talked to anyone even remotely connected to Russia for any reason without context.

"Oy vey! Resign, Sessions!"

this isn't going to work out how they think it was going to. Session is going to come after them harder now.

Looks like the Whitehouse is throwing Sessions under the bus.

https: //www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-02/has-trump-already-sidelined-his-secretary-of-state

Learn to think then come back.

are you just linking random kikerags?

the link isn't even related. I think we're being raided.

Yep.

Chill wrong link posted. I'm not some secret plant.
https: //www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-02/sessions-spoke-with-russian-envoy-during-trump-s-2016-campaign?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

The comment section is nothing but "Russians stole the election" and "Russian trolls are defending Sessions".
WTF do liberals think happened in November?

All these kikes screaming that le drumpf is done are hilarious. I called it in the speech thread, but his congressional address has sent the democrats into a blind fearful scramble. They have no idea what to do, everyone I've talked to in normalfag land fucking loved it or at the very least thought it was presidential. The democratic party knows it's dead, especially with the healthcare rollout being a week or so away.

I don't know where you came from, but you have to go back.

There was no Plan B. There was never a Plan B. They were so goddamn sure that Hillary was going to win and ZOG would meme us into a war with Russia, allowing them to destroy more hard working people.

They're trying to goddamn hard to meme a war with Russia now because it's all they have left at this point. They've been building us up to it for a whole generation.

…And nobody wants to anymore. Even the normies are tired, they want to come home, get out of everyone else's shit and just deal with putting their own house in order. They overextended themselves and someone came in and knocked them off their footing.

wew

Ijustcanteven

The only people who buy into this at this point are the people who spend too much time around the lithium lick.

I disagree with Sessions about cannabis, but I will continue to defend him and his position as AG. Sessions is a true American and he needs our support. Fuck the kikes and their pawns attacking this man. I hope Trump stands by him and says "I wish a nigga would"

Agreed, Trump needs to stand strong here.

See the new shill tactic, people?

I'm sorry kikes, rape and murder of children is a way bigger deal than muh pot.

And I agree. I would give up pot legalization for justice.

you mean like banning people who disagree with them, and attacking political opponents in the streets? that kind of authoritarianism?

Positive sign.

no, the shill tactic is to dissuade any discussion of replacing opiates with THC for pain management with "dude, weed lamo" shitposts

dude

Where did he say fuck Sessions you stupid kike?

This gets more obvious everyday.

reality

Dude.Jacobs has been solid since following Trump.

this is all part of a scheme to make a non-story into a story.

I love how you fucking morons think impeachment means he'll be removed from office. Let alone, what impeachment means, and how it's done. Go back to getting fisted by daddy kike.

By bringing up the cannabis angle at any capacity.

Of course, but whatever.

Best believe, if the pizza party is busted up, the drug war would be irrelevant within a month. Stay on the goddamn topic.

but I will continue to defend him and his position as AG. Sessions is a true American and he needs our support. Fuck the kikes and their pawns attacking this man. I hope Trump stands by him and says "I wish a nigga would"
Yeah that definitely looks like "lol fuck sessions" to me. Fuck off you drooling mouth retard.

yea that did seem a bit shilly

here's come Trump

that's not hairsplitting. that's lying.

It has been discussed on here and in other places, I'm allowed to disagree with someone on one thing and still support him in another. Fuck you for having the reading comprehension of a 3 year old you stupid illiterate nigger.

Unless they succeed in ousting cabinet members, then they can turn around and say
This is jewish racketeering to the core, create a fake problem that can only be solved by giving all national sovereignty to satan's children.

Imagine how many children would have gone unraped if the U.S gov had the wisdom to execute him for treason. Fucking cucky ass Nixon.

International jewry wasn't trying to destroy obonobo either. They are all dead set on impeachment and will keep trying this for 8 years unless we crush them soon.

KEK protect our AG.

Stay blue, sharia

whatever you say chaim

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

They've earned a spot on the top of the list for the coming propagandist purge. Good thing they're brazen socialites that spill their personal info onto the web to feed their egos.

Sessions cannot go. The time to go nuclear on all these bastards was when Flynn went. Not one fucking more.

we are no longer anonymous user. we are umman manda.

archive.is/h2oyL

This is great and all, but I trust that little fucker about as far as I can throw him.

Press conference.

His father was involved in cover up of the jewsrail attack on the USS Liberty.

THere going to be a stream?

Unfortunately Jeff Sessions had an old school southern upbringing. We'll have to be satisfied with him verbally eviscerating them politely and not actually hacking them into pieces which is what they deserve.

Kill yourself before we do.

What evidence has been presented to suggest Russian attempt to meddle?
And why is there no investigation of Israeli meddling?

It's still good to push normies on how nuts this is, otherwise they might buy into the gaslighting.

I hope with all that is holy, that he does not cave to this bullshit. I am having Flynn levels of deja vu anxiety.

If he does anything but politely tell dems and limp-wristed repubs to go fuck themselves im gonna be pissed.

RSB Link
youtube.com/watch?v=0gx2I6hAyDE

Sessions is the real deal. Tbh I would much rather he was president than Trump but he doesn't have the personality/charisma. He was driving force responsible for stopping Bush's amnesty and has been on the side of legal American citizens for decades. The chance of him resigning over this whopping lot of nothing is zero. Nil.

The only chance of it happening is a double cross from Trump. Which I effectively put at 0%.

I hope Sessions spends this whole press conference talking about the illegal slushfund the Dems were running for leftist groups through the DOJ. Walk out, give a speech about that, walk away. Done.

Don't you mean Bill 'Let the Kikes Fry' Nye

The brilliance of Trump's long game has been to campaign on "extreme" policies, which serves only to direct the conversation and shift the Overton window, and then "moderate" his policies as a form of "compromise". Of course, his "compromise" policies are exactly the ones he was planning on using in the first place, and the left feels like its getting concessions. This is extremely disarming for the left. They keep being shown over and over that Trump isn't as bad as they're making him out to be.

Sessions is a thorn in that plan. Sessions is so enamored by 80's style moral majority social policing that he's undercutting the entire image. If Sessions would back decriminalization of marijuana, it would be the most disarming thing the left has ever seen. If he would go after domestic spying, it would disarm the shit out of the anti war mentally ill left. If he would shift his social policies towards more libertarianism rather than reagan-era control freakism, it would be a death knell to the left because it would really draw in nearly all the independents and younger people. If Sessions doesn't want to do this, he can get fucked for all i care.

Jesus Christ, why does RSB have a fucking kike as their anchorman…

Each and every one of those three senators should be hanged.

fucking smug goddesses

Sessions should be fine. They keep playing Russia because they want Trump to not destroy ISIS; king nigger's pride, joy, and legacy. He can't let it go now after wikileaks revealed shillary and king nigger funding and armed ISIS to the teeth like that.

One of three. Are the rest faggots like Lindsey?

(checked)
Because they're good a running their mouths even when there's nothing to say.

shut the fuck up.
Looks the opposite of /letswaitforhitler/ types is also /letswaitforhitler/

don't know but it's a safe bet that one of them is mccain.

Too bad there was no way Nixon could know what a fucking shitbird McCain turned out to be. If there was, there's no way he would have pardoned him.

PRESS CONFERENCE SESSIONS!!!

Left spins this as a win.

Definitely a mistake, Trump said he shouldn't. Did Lynch recuse herself after meeting Bill on a tarmac? Of course not, we're at war. Obama and Jarrett have set up a soft coup from his home and we stand here and let this happen?

Agreed. He should have come out and pressed charges against Clinton or something. Attacked the Dems.

not an argument

faggot

It looks like Sessions did what he said he was going to do. He asked his ethics committee for advice, he did his own research and then he made a decision that makes it clear he is an honest man with integrity. Ignore the lying media's opportunity to say whatever they want, because they have a plan for every contingency and all those plans involve destroying Trump and his team anyways.

Terrible news confence. Dems and media keep shit testing Trump admin and GOP with manufactured outrage, and Trump folks keep failing. Sessions' integriy matters for shit when (((the opposition))) fights and stacks victories with cheap tricks that succeed.

No one within dem ranks and media are placated, but emboldened now.

If he hadn't recused himself then they'd be using that as an example of how corrupt the Trump team is. There is no way to win in their eyes. What Sessions did was follow his own principles and by doing so demonstrated what true righteousness looks like. Don't expect the swine to recognize the pearls either way.

I don't know anything about this fucking "RECUSE" word but I can tell you it's not the final solution to this particular battle.

I don't know why you'd hand them a word like that to throw around "HE RECUSED!!! THAT MEASN HE ADMITTED GUIOTL!!!!!"

At some point you kind of really need to put this whole thing to bed, the "RUSSIA" attacks need to go bye bye here. Resigning or even remotely bending over any more to the left is no longer a necessity.

We had the high ground after that speech. Continuing this nonsense is no longer acceptable. It's time to pat the dog down and tell it to go to bed.

I WANT TO LOVE SESSIONS. I thought I did. I thought, "fuck yeah, putting the absolute worst nightmare of the SJW left in charge, that's the best possible thing. great."

And this Russian thing? Meaningless, Sessions lied? WHO THE FUCK CARES. This isn't relevant. That's the fucking only possible way to defeat this. It isn't relevant. It isn't important.

Stop letting the fucking lefties bully us. It isn't their place. We run shit. FUCK OFF. FUCK OFF. Period. That's how it has to be. SIT THE FUCK DOWN. We can talk to whoever the FUCK we desire.

Do you think Sessions is a fucking USSR agent? REALLY? Because that's what they are trying to imply. That's the context of this whole thing.

It's a fucking bait and switch in a fucking hall of mirrors, like these things always are. It's mindfuckery. IGNORE IT. You can't play by their fucking rules because they will always outsmart you. They're just too fucking devious and psychological.

I don't know if Sessions is too stupid to understand this or if it was Trump's team that chose this, I don't know what their long ball is here. All I know is that I get the FEELING that Sessions is playing by a long, long, long outdated rulebook and he is living in a long bygone era and that there is no room for that. We're playing a VERY FUCKING nasty game. There are no rules to what they're doing.

If you go in and say "I recuuuuuuse" and think that's going to win this thing, dude… I'm just saying. I disagree with you. Don't bend the knee to these communist socialist cocksuckers. They want us all dead. They'll do ANYTHING to make that happen. Recognize that next time before you even remotely consider anything they do genuine or sincere. It's all PERCEPTUAL and that's fucking it.

And I'm saying this as someone who HATES Sessions and his marijuana BULLSHIT. Legalize 100%. So if he does eventually find himself in a retarded position, so be it. Shouldn't be fucking with the weed issue, MORON. At the same time, we simply CAN'T keep letting the left do this shit. We can't embolden them like this and we can't continue to allow them to think they have any power in this situation. Demoralization is actually kind of essential right now.

Yep. The admin seems to think by doing the right thing, erring on the side of caution and being principled and ethical they are going to be given breathing room to enact policy. All they're doing is dangling cuts of meat to a pit of starving rats.

He literally didn't lie though. He was asked a very specific question about meeting with Russians regarding the Trump campaign, he answered honestly that he had no knowledge of such meetings. If they wanted to know if Jeff Sessions himself had met with any Russian diplomats in any form they should have asked him that and not qualified their question in the context of the Trump campaign. This whole OMG HE LIED is zombie tier screeching.

Well I guess they won. If sessions did nothing wrong then why recuse himself?

This is why you never give in to anything.
Obama's AG didn't recuse herself from the clintion email thing. She didn't back down even after getting caught in that meeting with Bill Clintion on the runway.. "ya just talked about grandkids".

Virtually everything the left is doing right now involves Alinsky rule #12:

Pick a target which has influence, an audience, sway, cultural power, spiritual power, artistic power, political power, or is just generally becoming liked by normal citizens of the country.

Freeze it. Isolate it. Turn people against it. Polarize it. Paint it as any number of negative qualities by engaging in a mass campaign.

Put out articles against it.

The major goal of Alinksy's final rule is that you are basically making the target isolated from his allies, forcing a division between him and his most powerful peers. When you do this, you weaken your opponent drastically. You take away their ability to govern and lead. You destroy their authenticity and make them look like buffoons.

You drive a wedge between them.

If they can make us suspect one another, isolate from one another, and divide instead of unite, then they can defeat us. But if we unite despite our differences, and despite all minor issues we may have or which they could potentially take advantage of, then we defeat them.

That's a fact. We have that ability to unite, they do not. They will do ANYTHING to drive a wedge between all of us.

Here they are taking advantage of the implicit prejudices of our own historic movements in order to make us feel that we have reason to doubt, or make us feel alienated or scared of one another.

This is ALINSKY 101.

So keep that in mind. We're allies. Sessions, though a moron on the pot issue and by God I pray he will at least stop messing with that, please Sessions, please…. is an ally. He's not a Russian agent. Neither am I, and neither are you. We're in this together.

They want to rip us apart and dominate us … that's all any of this shit is. We're all allies and this is our fight which we have been victorious in until now. We earned this.

So let's continue to unite even more.

these retards never learn.

NEVER APOLIGIZE

M8 you know damn well they're not reporting all of the details and are only reporting the details they want to report.

It's enough for them to make you DOUBT their character, to simply put some to things to make you feel "that person might be socially unacceptable."

That's what almost everything the left does is based on. Social activity. SOCIALism.

They are based on social relations, groups, collectives. Everything they do plays off of how humans need social status or social standing. And they then attack from that angle, the group behavior. Connections, relationships, love, happiness, celebration. These are things they want to isolate you from. They use this as a tool.

In this case, if people start to "shun" Sessions as a Russian, that would be enough for them. By introducing this doubt, this sense of malaise and fear, they can then drive an even deeper wedge in the future.

Most of their long term attacks go like this:
1. A long term campaign of slow and subtle undermining of character
2. Highly intensified short term campaign of undermining and character assassination

finally followed by soon after:
3. A targeted media campaign from the heights, coordinated together, to go for the kill, so to speak

This is how they destroy people, rip the right wing to pieces, and isolate its most important figures. They have failed more and more however they still do work in this way.

The way the right wing beats this worthless shit is to become SOCIAL. To be social, connected, collective, forgiving, celebratory. To enjoy one another as PEOPLE and not just as allies. When we accept one another as human beings, we see past their attempts to divide. I understand that the "racism" is essential here and people will suspect I'm undermining. All heroes have their tragic fault.

That could be the ultimate tragic flaw of the right wing. If you cannot see the deep complexity here, so be it. There is always complete fragility to the truth. So few may understand this point.

I still don't see how this was a bad thing. For those that are saying he shouldn't have recused himself, what would we have gained by that? Is it just s ymbolic act of defiance against the propoganda or do you think Sessions overseeing an investigation into a campaign that he was a part of is good. Don't you think the entire investigation would be a nightmare of neverending accusations of foul play? Sessions not recusing himselfs seems way more damaging than the alternative.

You faggots really are this myopic aren't you? You think memes are and have been a staple of natsoc RWDS culture? You think pepe memes and video game memes and anime memes came from a moral, educated culture originally? No, meme culture was just some degenerate trash that natsoc adopted as a very effective means of red pilling people. You don't catch flies with vinegar, genius. You got red pilled because someone appealed to your degeneracy in some way by breaking through your barrier with humor. The left is humorless so we have to reach them with policies like drug legalization that make them realize they're being lied to about the opposition.

He didn't. Calm down and don't believe everything the MSM tells you.

I tried 3 different approaches, all of which using Comic Sans since it looks somewhat similar. The first one I replaced Russia with pedophile rings, but the length made the to awkwardly close to the hand, and scaling the font size down to put it at a better length made the added words stand out noticeably.
The second approach was to replace the whole body with a comic sans retype, but I couldnt get the right side to align properly and it doesn't look adequate as a result imo.
The third approach was to replace Russia with child abuse instead of pedophile rings. I think it looks the best but not sure if it really drives the message home.

What do you guys think?

You're on the wrong board. You seem to think this is a place for civnat cuckolds interested in fighting the Democrats.

We would have gotten bad headlines either way, and if he hadn't recused himself they would have actual arguments instead of hot air.

But people need to calm down in general, they are overestimating the power of the media even though they should really know better.
Also Trump had just a massive win yesterday, pulling massive amounts of normalfags on his side, so things are going pretty well.

Why is there even an investigation into this in the first place? Is there any actionable evidence or proof of anything? Because all I've seen is people pointing to any contact with russia as intrinsically evil without considering the context. Are they really trying to fuck with people because they were doing their jobs? And all the kikes going on about recusal didn't have a problem with Lynch meeting with Clinton when there is no possible explanation for that?

I have to calm down my friends and family constantly about this. I tell them to turn off the tv and radio programs. Unless they're in the fight against propganda (they aren't) then listen to Trump and Spicer directly, no filters. They don't need to be tracking the poisonous lies to keep their finger on the pulse, it's too evil. I do it because I'm actively fighting it with sock puppet accounts, so I have to know what the enemy is lying about to know where the fronts are.

This part really rustles muh jimmies tbqfhf.

to be quite fucking honest fam?

They are investigating alleged Russian interference in the election. It's all part of the game though and we can assume it will be a constant drain that might not go away. Think of it is as unavoidable flak or a minefield that we have to get through. We will win regardless. We will continue to crowd source our own counterintelligence to help fight this crap.

THIS AMERICAN POLITICIAN MET WITH A RUSSIAN POLITICIAN AT SOME POINT DURING HIS CAREER

Ignore Hillary receiving millions from Russia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, China….

(Heil'd)

THAS RITE! HEIL HITLER!

Aaaaaand it's fake news.

One day these duplicitous traitors will be hanged for treason, but until then we can laugh at their blunders.

Too bad, we have bucket of cold water right over their heads right now. The question is , are they gonna drown on it or are they gonna come to their senses by it. It is going to be interesting to watch and even more to participate in. My tip is keep infiltrating guys. Local offices , bigger offices , any offices that hold power and are on your reach. If you are not the office guy you might be the army guy. Grab ranks.

The MSM and the shills are really pushing the perjury meme hard

Spread this meme, it will backfire. If you need explanation then you're a dummie.

>because we in congress and the intelligence community did an investigation after the election that showed Russia was trying to meddle in the election

actually the (((investigation))) didnt produce any evidence to support that claim. just heresay and allegations.

its a witch hunt based on nothing. this whole russian thing feels like its being pushed by old kikes who miss the cold war or something. its ridiculous. remember, theres still no proof russia even meddled in the elections. absolutely none. the (((proof))) released didnt have a shred of evidence. just allegations.

good post.

And it wont stick. None of this will.

How many of them are going to be executed? My numbers are hovering around 55-60 million of them.

just more obstructionism? I expected better from (((them)))

if the clintons didn't get in trouble for perjury or conflict of interests with the AG I don't see how the current administration could without waking up a ton of normies

Is him recusing himself from russia probes not something of concern? They'll install one of (((their own))) and find evidence

You know something, this also reminds me of the cuckchan thread that was screencapped having been bumplocked. The thread in question? The Fappening, in it, anons (specifically OP) was talking about how with the "leaked" nudes that got out of the various actresses, that the NSA would be the ones having an almost unlimited data bank of various nudes of people from all over the country. No doubt the NSA would have a data bank of CP, on top of that, utilizing Microsoft to stealth implant CP onto people's computers through various "updates". Even then, they could easily frame a person and falsify evidence claiming they "had that CP on their system"

(checked)
Throwing their own to the wolves to preserve themselves. It's delicious to see.

You mean the probe that wont go any where? Get fucked for not checking dubs.

Wishful thinking. Obama's stooges have nothing but time. This is a weakness regardless of whether or not anything comes of it
Get fucked for being a dubs-obsessed cuckchan faggot

thanks for putting in the work user

Checked

(Checked) oh the Irony. It's shill faggots like yourself have forgotten that this shit has been going on since fucking November and nothing has come from it.

shill shill shill
It's always the same shit with you morons. You could vote trump a hundred times and if you so much as say his hair didn't look right you're a shill. Grow the fuck up

I can't wait to see Schumer arrested

You type like some Tumblr cunt that ran out of Bugles. Drown your sorrows on some pozzed nigger cock. Trumps here to stay.

Sessions is well liked by the Senate, even by democrats. I sincerely cannot believe something like this will hurt Sessions. Even if it does, I don't think Trump will let this go. Sessions is too important.

fag, I voted Trump. You're just not capable of basic human interaction, even with people on your own side.
Be glad you have the internet so you aren't completely exiled from society, you dunce

Christ, must we suffer these kikes until we die? I've lived 25 long years under the shekel snout of the kike and I can't take this shit anymore. I just want to be happy and relaxed for once.

There you go again with that fag speech.

wut a chump
You have 0 arguments

Kike

Flynn actually did fuck up though. It should never have had those consequences but he did screw up.

Did Sessions? The water is so muddy I can't fucking tell

The challenge has been accepted.

thread theme

This crap would have totally blown over if he didn't recuse. Stupid.

I was hoping he would ignore it and I don't like him stepping out of the way

I'm glad though that he isn't Flynning on this one

Dems are completely soulless. The most insane thing is how openly hypocritical they are. These same people were insulating Clinton who had actual legitimate ties with money trails being influenced by foreign governments.

I'm also curious about who is actually leaking these ambiguous pieces of information.

Also this Sessions thing is a classic bait and switch. The question asked of him was based on his knowledge of Russians coordinating with the Trump campaign, but his personal interactions with Russia through his job.

it feels like poorly executed 2d chess. ask a question meant to be ambiguous out of context but in context is meant to elicit a specific answer so it can be used later out of context for narrative building. It's the same bullshit as when some kike asked trump if "abortion were hypothetically illegal should women or doctors who still get or provide them face legal consequences", to which trump obviously answered yes so that got twisted into "trump thinks women who get abortions should go to jail"

TYPICAL TRICKS THERE SCHLOMO

I have a feeling Sessions is just trolling them at this point. Read the statement carefully, especially the phrase "campaigns."

The DOJ will investigate the Clinton Foundation and the ties of Hillary's campaign, but Sessions never planned to be part of the investigation. It is standard procedure during politically contentious investigations to pass the investigation on to a "non-partisan" DOJ lawyer. Remember that during speeches Trump said he would assign a special prosecutor to look into Hillary, so he probably already has someone else in mind.

Also, "The Russian Investigation" is fake news. There is no Russian Investigation, and you can't appoint a Special Prosecutor unless there are charges or a Grand Jury is convened (there is no evidence at all, so this won't happen.) And even if the Trump Campaign "colluded" with Russia, they didn't the only statute they could violate is The Logan Act which hasn't been prosecuted since the 1790s. If they did try to use the Logan Act then literally ANYONE who was in Washington over the last half century could be convicted as well. I'd personally love to AIPAC squirm after a Logan Act conviction, but this is precisely why it won't happen.

Some user the other day posted a great video of a CNN cunt getting BTFOed by a lawyer saying almost these exact things.

FUCKING SPREAD THIS.

lol I think you're right

Sessions is going to appoint a special prosecutor to go after Shillary and say "well shucks you asked me to!"

Bump to see this spread.

I'd love to see this happen. This may be the vid you're talking about.

This is a pretty good video too and probably what is going down.

I love the way that guy laughs like he's wondering why he's even wasting his time with this dumb bimbo.

Nice pick up on campaigns.

God damn. That level of contempt in his voice was beautiful.