Balkans pt. 9001

I want to bring to Holla Forums's attention a rising threat to Central/Southern Europe. It may seem small at first, but it is a significant one.

This threat is Albanians. Now, there is nothing wrong with Albania or individuals on a case by case basis. The threat is their current ideology, its backing by (((NATO))), and the Islamic culture that modern Albanians possess. Due to the fact that it is connected with the entire nation (folk), I must refer to it specifically as an Albanian threat, and it is to be taken as such.

Albania is majority Muslim. Although individuals or even the majority of these Muslims might claim they are of the atheistic variant or label religion as unimportant, we all understand that the Muslim mentality lives on. They assemble large masses when they are called forth to do battle, like the orcs from Middle-Earth. Albania has natural enemies in Serbia, Greece, Montenegro, and Macedonia due to religious (mainly) and historical differences. Their main support comes from the United States. Bosnia and Croatia are both friendly towards Albania, the first for religious and common enemy reasons, and the second for the latter.

Now, you might ask why all of this matters. It matters because the Albanian ideology is a mini-Islamic ideology in the Islamic worldview. It is a spawn of the vast Muslim eye that has been centered on all of Europe for centuries. Albania has taken Kosovo from Serbia after centuries of it being a part of Serbia. Their next moves are in Macedonia and Montenegro. If they take half of Macedonia and a large chunk of Montenegro, or create proxy states, this will drastically increase the power of them and their master.

NATO supports the "ethnic self-determination" of Albanians in regions surrounding Albania for practical purposes. They do not support this ANYWHERE on the globe unless it is used as a tool for furthering a certain goal. Europeans do not get real ethnic self-determination anywhere. Bosnia receives the same US support as Albania. Most of the Christian Balkan nations have been infiltrated and are extremely corrupt, primarily the pro-NATO/EU ones. Corrupt in the sense that they would sell their homeland to help their "allies" further any NWO goal.

The Islamic and NWO worldviews are in conflict. They do not fit together, so it may seem like tinfoil to claim that they are working together. This is not the case. The latter seeks to use the former as a means to an end, as a tool to once and for all destabilize Europe, while the former think they can use the support from the latter for temporary conquest and be rid of it later on. They do not want a strong and resurgent European vanguard rising from anywhere. The Muslim immigration into North and West Europe is another side of this coin. I think the Balkan threat is much more sinister though.

As you may well know, the Ottoman Empire established its stronghold in the Balkans and used the region as a springboard to conduct assaults into Central Europe. The fear is that this may be returning, and with support from outside. If Albanians can grow in power, Bosnia can free itself from the Serbs and Croats within its borders. One of the most concerning things when it comes to this is the fact that large Middle Eastern investors have been pouring loads of shekels into Bosnia and even Serbia. The stage is rapidly setting itself up for a Muslim assault on the Balkans spearheaded by Albanians and Bosnian Muslims, with support from the Middle East, Turkey, and the (((USA))).

The Balkans have always served as a natural guard on the borders of Europe to the south. A relatively minor, but essential guard. Both Catholics and Orthodox have spent centuries dying for a Europe free from the scourge of Islam. A destabilized Europe, a subverted Balkan peninsula without any means to fight this rising threat, and the current rise of Islam throughout the world will bring dark times ahead for not just the Balkans, but for all of Europe. If this foothold is established in the Balkans like during the days of the Ottomans, the attacks on Central Europe will commence without any protection from the South. There is MUCH, MUCH more to be said regarding this. If you are interested, please do research. This is an important concern that goes unnoticed much of the time. Thanks for reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/category/kosovo/
americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/02/18/congress-soros-obama-clinton/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sisak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
attalus.org/armenian/a8.htm
rt.com/news/374241-stop-operation-soros-movement-macedonia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Albanians and Bosniaks are non-white Muslims and need to be exterminated down to the last. Kosovo is Serbia, North Epirus is Greece, Albania must be wiped off the face of the Earth. Croats and Serbs should be friends, they are kin.

Our relations are neutral at best, nobody is fond of Albanians and we certainly don't care about your Kosovo quarrels.
The rest is your typical paranoid "me against the world" butthurt you'd expect from a Serb.

reeeeeeeeeeeee this joke will END soon. As for Albania, some of their mercs fought with IS, their country is a mafia, nothing more, but it can cause unrest using its mercs and armed groups in Skopia, Greece, Serbia… with turkish backing. This is all they were always good for: raiding, not war. Something like vikings only they weren't able to do good raiding even with rifles, go figure. Kosovo and Bosnia are US/saudi backed.

A quick intro to this region for the burgers

thanks
what is your perspective on non white "europeans?" like greeks that look just like turks and the like. Where does one draw the line? Id appreciate a europoors perspective

polite sage for not really contributing anything

They can LARP as white but it's their own country to do as they will. Not so much unity between "whites" in Europe. I'll think of my own country first. The only other option would be instituting NSDAP-type racial laws all over the mongrelized parts of Europe but that's not happening.

In any case, most of those countries I labeled "Turkomen" are still more white as a whole than, say, Paris.

when you say more white
do you mean less non whites in the country as a whole?
or the people are more white as an average, in terms of racial mixing from the ottoman occupation?

Depends on the country. Romania isnt exactly "white" in the traditional sense but still better off than being literal Paris niggers and pakis

I grew tired of this fucking "kebab remover" meme , why don't you faggots ever Google Serb king Durad Brankovich and see what him and his little Serbs did to Europe. My people made their bones fighting the Turk for 25 years , while the Serbs were too busy putting Hungarian king Hunyadi in prison like the backstabbing rats they are. I'm actually tempted to make a Balkan history thread just to show you whats actually good. I mean not only did they start world war one (where Albanian volunteers fought for Austria btw), but they fought against Father Hitler in WW2, taking time away from his Russian invasion. I'm a non kosovar "yugo" Albanian just to avoid any confusion. I'll break it down for you as gently as possible.

First things first, if you were to save any race in the Balkans , it would be the Slovenians. The master race of Yugoslavia back then, the master race of the balkans now. Smart ,hard-working , based,total whites (no Turk blood at all) , Who would spit on you if you spoke serb to them. They identify as Germanics more then Slavs. I haven't been there in a while , but they used to like Albanians because we were known for having a shit load of good restaurants and bakeries and such up there. There are more pro America than Russia, I can only imagine now ,especially with Trump. They were the first country to leave , and they flexed their nuts doing it too, Faggot Serbs did nothing.

Croatians, nice people ,total whites, Great Riviera, god bless ustase, i've noticed 18-year-old croats call us "kebab" but back in the day they were cool. Older generation didn't forget about all those Albanian soldiers and officers that fought for their countries Independence. Anti Serb, anti Russian , pro America, maybe because of kosovar Albanians (aka the dogs of Albania) , attitudes have changed but who knows. We have been mostly neutral except when it comes to butt fucking The enemy.

Bosnians ,some kebab blood. See what you fucking American retards don't understand is, the Bosnians and Serbs used to be brothers. They had the highest interfaith marriage in the world. When the Kosovar protests happened, it was the Bosnians who stepped it up. You see Islamic terrorism and its culture is a problem in the world. So when people hear about when the Serbs started killing the Bosnian , they think it's because of Islamic culture. That they deserved it. That is completely wrong. Bosnians were the happy funny drunks. For example , there was a Bosnian saying " I pray to God for a job but I hope I don't find one". There was literally no reason for that genocide. NONE. Good ol Ratko did more to destroy Serbian -Yugoslav unity in the Balkans then Adem "Cant Jam the Jash" Jashari could ever do.

Albanians, some kebab blood. We were either bakers , boxers, or retards . The noble savage if you will. Youngest wrestler to ever win gold in the Olympics was Shaban Trestena at 19. 8 time heavyweight Yugoslav champ and bronze medalist Aziz Shaliu was pretty good too. Serbs hated us , Bosnians were kinds 50-50 because we were both Muslim. The rest of Yugoslavia didn't really have an opinion. No one did. That changed after the motherland opened up. What Enver and his regime did to those people. God help them. Albanians don't give a fuck because the communist regime was hell on earth for those people. They left and went to Scandinavia and they did whatever the fuck they wanted. Fucking faggot swedes were nothing for them. Same with German , British , French. It is a crying shame that most of them are terrible criminals. When you take God away from people, and give them to the dumbest form of communism, it's unpredictable. Still it's no excuse , but the motherland is improving everyday. One can hope what happens in 10 years. But Kosovo is a CIA drug country shithole and that place ain't getting better unless the CIA wants a front against Russia . Which they do. But only god knows. I don't how it will happen, or IF it will happen.

Serbs have some Kebab blood. Fucking faggots gave away 500,000 Muslim Serbs for Christian Turks. So did the Greeks. Bunch of backstabbing rats, who fucking HATED that a Croat was in power. And like the snakes they are , they destroyed the country to fill their greed. That being said, based people who believe in their own memes, and their economy is improving since the 90s. At the end of the day the land belongs to the strong. Whoever is strong will take it , The rest is propaganda.

I get the feeling this is somewhat written from Albanian perspective ;-)

Any Serbanon's care to rebut?

Thanks for your insights though user! Good content.

Seems like OP is samefagging now

Shqip shqip

Killing mudslimes seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do, I'm not sure what the issue here is.

Greece is the cradle from which White civilization grew.

Croat here.

I doubt it. Albanians who live here (not many) never cause any trouble and don't even look muslim. Albania itself fought the Ottomans, and they did that because it's a part of their identity - Albanians define themselves and their actions through kinship and "eye for an eye" kind of deal. Why aren't Albanians in conflict with Croats? Because we never did anything to them. The same goes for Slovenia. But they are and were in conflict with the Serbs.

It's not a religious or racial thing at all in the modern sense. Albanians are of primarily Illyrian descent, and it shows. Their reputation for crime and assorted things is due precisely because of their racial heritage. They basically live today as they lived a thousand years ago. It's similar to old Corsican and Sardinian culture.

Roughly put an Albanian won't be your buddy but he won't be your enemy either. Unless you attack him or any of his kinsmen he and his kinsmen won't bother you.

There's bad blood between the Serbs and Albanians. That is all. This conflict does not interest me or Croatia. If any muslim fuckery is afoot it'll come from Bosnia.

yeah, 2000 years ago

Yea, no.

do not forget these backward goatfuckers still have a caste system, blood revenge etc

Soon.

I see this /int/ meme is still making rounds around here.

history isn't a meme, friend

Frog here. Albanians are utter trash.

theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/category/kosovo/

LOL dude, Albanians are sub-human scum. In many cases, they are worse than niggers.

They deserve extermination.

the x meant kill it with fire

The war on Europeans is worldwide, of course.
Serbia I want you strong. Your kebab removal is cherished among all Europeans proud of their heritage. Remember there is no man that is a "European" but there are many that know their nationblood that are from the continent of Europa.

DELET THIS

for sure blerim, this must be a judeobolshevik conspiracy that made albanians the niggers of europe and have zero achievements.
czechia and east germany were under communist rule as well, yet there is no german or czech mafia I ever heard of.
Do you know what I find most funny with you Albanians? You go to mosque, claim to be great muslims who never eat pork and yet you people drink alcohol, steal and lie. Even atheists are better than you people and there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

actually it was a freedom fighter from bosnia who killed an austro-hungarian emperor
the krauts just got butthurt about it and sperged out. And then everybody brang their big brother into the brawl

tfw you are serbian and the krauts will hate you until eternity because you spat in their soup in 2 world wars and made them waste precious military personnel that they needed badly against dmitry.

but that's fucking wrong blerim. It was (((Weinstein))) and the governmental elite from washington who decided to destroy yugostan.
You can watch "tezina lanaca" if you are interested in this topic. However, you are right with the greed part and all serb politicians need to be gassed asap. Slavic people seem to have some inner defect that their corruption always takes them over.

in your mind, it was you who achieved the victory

No matter if catholic or mudslime, you albanians have always been the africa of europe and you always will.
Unles genetic engineering changes your DNA completely, you will never develop high tech products or any type of high tech economy other than drugs, professional stealing, prostitution or organs harvesting.
However, I really have to admit that I respect you guys for your tribalism and your tight family bonds.

Checked and kek'd.
The only other country that aren't cowards. Bog je Srbin.

This is just a meme. Serbians just happen to be neighbors with Albanians who they have to btfo on the regular because Albis never learn. Serbians would gladly beat and rob any western European as much as an Albi.

Pick one

Just like "gas the kikes, race war now" hm, Mehmet? Fuck off, Greater Serbia is inevitable.
SERBS, ALWAYS FIRST TO FIGHT

oh boy

Just go full kebab and muzzie removal in Serbia, Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia, then all these countries suddenly don't look so third world anymore.

American expat in Serbia here.

I did not understand what it truly meant to fundamentally distrust another race until I began living in this region. I had a half-assed conception of it, but nowhere near the reality. I used to be a neutral, non-judgmental person. Now that view strikes me as hopelessly naive.

This region is the original third world. Here is East meets West. The main clashing point of Western Christianity, Eastern Christianity, and Islam. Anything that happens today happened here first. Terrorism? Ethnic cleansing? Decapitations? Slavery? Over-the-top creative executions? Its all happened somewhere in this region. The most creative instance I'm aware is when the Romanian Iron Guard (pro-Nazi party during the time) took Jews to a local slaughter house and treated them like actual cattle (hanging living girls by hooks, forcing some to strip naked and putting them through the slaughter house machinery, putting placards on the remains that said "kosher meat").

The amazing thing is how fresh some of the hatred can be. Its almost as if the events that happened decades ago only occurred a few months or even weeks ago. I've met Croats who angrily insist that they only killed X number of Serbs during WWII instead of the much higher number that everyone else says likely happened. I've met Serbs who are itching to one day stick it to the Albanians in Kosovo who are constantly planning ways of destroying Orthodox monasteries (some of which are actually quite lovely). I've met Albanians who have said quite a number of things about the Greeks. I've met Bulgarians who insist that Macedonia is filled with ethnic Bulgarians (the Serbs say Macedonia is filled with ethnic Serbs, the Greeks say its ethnic Greeks, the Macedonians themselves insist they are their own people). If there is one unifying theme, its that everyone still has something against the Turks, ranging from just remembering to pure rage.

Now it makes sense to me why Hitler turned out the way he did; only by living in this neighborhood can a person learn to hate so infectiously.

I'm heading back stateside in a few months. But after living here for 2 years with nationalist-leaning Serbs I am genuinely not sure I can trust Muslims ever again. Worse after seeing first-hand the migrant waves passing through: almost all dirty young men with pretty much no skills.

If any Holla Forumslack wants to really learn the crisis that the West faces–the fact that we have no civilizational self-confidence and abandoned our values while pretty much everyone else, irregardless of the particular faith, clings to theirs for dear life–you need to spend time here.

Reaching levels of kek here that shouldn't be possible.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Considering how much the West fucked them up and keeps fucking them up, I'm not surprised in the least.

Say what you will about the Nazis, at the very least people will admit that they industrialized the process. It was different down here.

The Croatians, for example, had the unfortunate coincidence of beginning to developing their national identity around the same time that the Nazis arrived. The result was a sort of hyper-Catholic fascist identity that is still prevalent to this day.

So when the Ustase (Croatian fascists) were let loose, they carried out their killings by hand. Sometimes literally. There stories of women with their breasts hacked off with kitchen knives, men with eyes gouged out and mutilated, kids with all their limbs chopped off, etc. The Germans themselves were a bit taken aback by the sheer ferocity and Himmler himself had to write to the Croats to please tone it down a notch because Jesus Christ guys what the hell.

Nice try, SIDF

Sorry m80, but we dindu nuffin

If I was, then I assure you that I'd be repeating everything that they say about the Albanians down south.

That's exactly what the Croats I talked to said when I asked about the issue.

Its also, coincidentally, what the Serbs said when I asked about Croatian prisoners who said they were abused and tortured in Serbian prison camps during the war of independence.

Y'all really don't like to talk about these things.

Your story is indeed full of (((coincidences))) :^)

fixed

What a shit map.

I get it serb, you hate their guts after what they did to your proud nation, but calm your tits please, theres more pressing matters that need to be dealt with.

Also, albania is only like 70% muslim rest of them are catholics, and they are fkin bad at being proper muslims, ISIS would definetely chop their heads off without hesitation.

Burger here, I know this chart is bs.

Considering most drugs and human trafficking goes through them and occupied Kosovo its pretty fucking degenerate. If you can't see why that is a bad thing, well I don't really know what to think of you.

false. at the time, mobilization was effectively the same as declaration of war. the state machinery for c&c of military forces relied on a preplanned series of actions when mobilized. once a country began to mobilize they were committed to the entire plan and it was almost impossible to stop. once any nation began mobilization other nations were forced to mobilize too - or risk being invaded with no defence.

He said 70% mudslime as though it were in any way an acceptable thing. All you really need to know about him.

Barbarism is in a Serbians blood. They are brothers in a war that never ended and yes, anything brutal is possible there. Albanians are worse but don't imagine Serbs are your friends. They only respect Russians because Russians can be more brutal.

What were you even doing there?

I kako ti se svidja?

I'm not sure how much can one generally trust stories about Ustaše and Četniks from WWII. It's important to note that Tito's Yugoslavia (although definitely better for Serbs) was hostile to nationalism of both countries. The stories you mentioned are not unlike those of Pavelić having jar of Serb eyeballs on his desk and Hitler riding bicycle in Auschwitz.
As a paradox, you would conclude that Croatian and Serbian nationalists were the fiercest enemies when they actually often cooperated during the war. The victor was certainly the worst enemy of Croat.

Whatever the case may be, I don't like the victimology. Croats have plenty to learn from Serbs as a more self-conscious nation and "muh crimes" always gets in the way. Similar story with Serbs.

Its a backwards mafia state and its literally ran by drug smugglers, everything is fkin degenerate tier there when compared to proper european nation states, you could probably do what ever the fuck you want over there as long as you pay right price and dont fuck over anybody important.

Calling albania some isis-proxy hivemind threat to western europe is just ridiculous.

The global drug trade and human traffickin is so profitable that its never going to stop.

just stating the facts bro

problems:

solution:

I've heard the Serbian mafia makes the Italian mafia seem like your average Frenchmen or Swedecucks.

Don't drink the kool-aid. Albania is a potential powerhouse for jihadists on European clay. You can be sure as fuck that in contrast to actual European countries, even the most cucked ones, albo authorities and population will not even put token effort to suppress wahhabi presence that can help them with their greater albania ambitions.

No Greek ever claimed that the people of Skopja (macedonia meme) are ethnic greeks.
It is readily demonstrable via autosomal DNA that they are bulgarians and serbians. You people make my blood boil. The data is fucking available, you dont have to venture guesses.
Finally, Skopja claiming being descendants of Alexander is what's the issue with Greeks. Their only point is that they inhabit a region that was part of his empire, the latter having spanned to asia. How would you feel if Iranians claimed they were greeks next?There is literally nothing else. No common ground in autosomal DNA, mitochondrian DNA, language, culture, mythology, contemporary alphabet, nothing. But the world just eats it up because NATO needed a proxy state at the time to nudge the baltics and pushed for it hard enough, when coincidentaly we were in the verge of total collapse. Do you think it's a pure coincidence that all their neigbhours have come close to a diplomatic crisis in the last 40 years?

Sorry to derail.

Clean my toilet, subhuman.

stay mad fritz.

Albanians even started intermarriage with some italian clans. They operate pretty much everywhere in europe and the Italian federal police even made a detailed report on this. Kosovo is basically a logistics hub for the CIA to bring afghan opium into europe and use the gained cash to finance their black operations. The bunkerniggers are basically doing their dirty work and they are shielded by them.

you are underestimating the menace because they have full US support for anything they do as the US gov loves supporting islamic extremists since the 80s. Basically there is a new conflict in the making between albanians and Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro and Greece. Squips will push their greater Albania agenda until it inevitably leads to conflict with all their neighbours. The question is now which party will get US support and which will be bombed.

stay mad Ezra.

The most hardcore Hitlerites nowadays are not German.

The current greeks can join them. Turkish rape children who are no relation to the Ancients

And? Its not white anymore. Hasnt been for centuries

Can confirm Kosovars are essentially shit niggers. I know my family (of the far far southern tip of Albania) always considered Kosovars Yugos. Also, Albanians only act Muslim to show off to other Albanians. None of them know shit about shit and would easily fight among themselves over the stupidest shit just to save face.

Most Albanians from the old school did adhere to traditional morals such as daughters not having sex before marriage, and if they got knocked up they were disowned without hesitation. I can honestly say not one female from my Albanian side has had a child out of wedlock. I cant say that for the modern criminal Albanians. There is a good reason I do not care to associate with Albanians beyond my family.

Truth be told, Albania needs to stop being cucks and get rid of Islam completely, It is a forced cult upon the people from the filthy Turks and keeping that cult alive inn the country shows nothing but weakness. Albania needs to become fully Catholic or Orthodox. I don't give a fuck which, so long as this retarded and cucked tradition of Islam is gone.

While proxy states are unlikely since the people here wont give up political power to the Albanians without a fight. There was a call for the change of the national language here and it didn't pass. This leaves us with the only other possible threat. Immigration, high-birth rates, hive-mind mentality into weakening the host nation via votes for more albanian rights, armed insurrections to either take land by force (which the host will always lose due to (((NATO))) protecting "peaceful terrorist" because muh human rights, Seriously, look up the 2001 skirmish in macedonia, sadly your best source will be wiki) or cause tensions to further more pro-albanian agendas. There is no peaceful way of dealing with them.

t. macedonian

Daily reminder that paganism should be embraced and all kike sects exterminated.

Are you seriously debating if albanians are white?
You should be debating if they are HUMAN.

They really put their back into it when competing for Top Vermin here in the parasite colonies in Swedistan. They are evil, soulless creatures.

we've never had a call for change of the national language since ever.. the hell? Ooor you meant monkeydonian?you speak of proxy states too.. skopia is one… kek

stay buttmad

State department just gave sorors cca 9 million dollars to route them to organisations in macedonia.

americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/02/18/congress-soros-obama-clinton/

KOSOVO 2: return of the jew
coming 2017 in countries near you

Ahhhhh, Albania. Greece threw all its retard babies over the mountains, and they survived and tried to form a civilization.

fresh OC:

KOSOVO 2:
The return of the Jew

Don't worry, you're among friends here. You can tell us how much you hate those filthy albanian dogs

Why is this holohoax shit being given a pass?
You've been living in commie land to long.

All i see is that the Ottomans were stopped at Belgrade

Why would the turks invade their friends and allies?

What you should be seeing is that Serbia was mostly conquered by roaches, while the border of Croatia was defined as all the land the roaches didn't conquer.

Turks vs Turks.
Then Stefan Lazarevic dies and King Sigismund supports Durad Brankovic who is the King's nephew.

No help of course from other slavs in the area.

you do know that croatia is shaped like that because they gave a big chunk of land over to the turks to islamise, effectively creating bosnia

Why do you think Croats had to ethnically cleanse Serbs in two world wars and the 90s? Where do you think those Serbs in Croatia came from?

Accurate but expect butthurt

lol what??? Maybe you're confusing Hungarians with owning both Croatia and Bosnia

I dare you to find a period map where borders of Croatia extend to Bosnia.

The more I know you the more I despise you serbian faggots im so glad we kicked the shit out of you in the 90's

Turk/Croatian expatriate detected.

Many Serbs from Kosovo and Bosnia came to settle in Croatia during Yugoslavia I and II.

try this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Croatia
but, as you said, you sold out to hungarians and didnt get your own country up until after the world war.

Do they even make anything in the balkans or is it all just a backward agrarian society ran by organized crime?

At least the Italians export things such as designer clothing and the best gourmet foods.

people in balkans have fucked up mentality. Communism did this to most, while Greek society/nation has been engineered for the last 40 years to destroy itself, literally. The cause is external, but people here allow it and continue this, it's like they've given up.

muh serb land by burial

Remove turk and kebab.

Our political elite is corrupt, but people are mostly practical and untrusting

I can't really tell you what happened in WW2 and who killed how many of whom.
But I know a bit more of the war of the independence, since I was in it. A lot of the stuff about Serbian atrocities (not all of it) is true. It was total insanity. When the war started you had serbians in krajina going over to their neighbors and carving them up with a knife. That's partially because the kind of people that were deliberately settled in that area.

They didn't give anything. That land was lost under relentless turkish attacks.

Despite being a small country, the tuks suffered horrible defeats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sisak

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár

Found the Croat. Islamophilia is ingrained into your national identity. Croatia and Islamophilia have been virtually synonymous throughout your nation's recent history, inseperable, even, as you've decided to incorporate Islam into Croatian nationalism. You are traitors to western civilization, siding with mudshits against Christian Serbs thrice, and even going as far as siding with the turks when the situation called for it.

"The Ustaše were fiercely Catholic, identifying it with Croatian nationalism.[9] They declared that the Catholic and Muslim faiths were the religions of the Croatian people. They claimed the Islam of the Bosniaks was a religion which "keeps true the blood of Croats".[10]"

Found the retard.
No one here likes islam or wants islam.

Thousands of years ago though. The ancient white Greeks are long dead or mixed into other populations.

The middle east and Mediterranean are the origin of most civilizations, the centre of the ancient world and the stage of historical happenings because of it's geographical location, and that really makes all the difference. That area is where 3 continents collide, and is literally the melting pot of easily 70% of all world cultures. (native american and australasians being the only groups isolated from it's influence). The Balkans and by extension, western asia + north Africa + SE Europe are (to an ancient society) the most hospitable and pleasant places to live on the planet, the temperate and fertile climate of the area is the reason why it is was so important for so long, and why somewhere like china or India or Germany weren't the locations of Ancient Greece or Rome or Egypt.

Greek here I hate abloroaches so fucking much. I went to school with many of them not a single one managed to get into university. Their IQ must be in the low 80s

Greece has not undergone any population turnover, you stupid niggers. No matter how much you try to repeat this nonsense it won't be true.

When you write bullshit like this I have the strongest urge to just open the border and ship them by train into your country.
Pray tell which piece of shit country you are from ? I bet it's somewhere north where you have never fought an arab or a turk in your entire history. Go ahead, tell me where you are from, faggot.

DnC mongrel kikes and butthurt albonigger diaspora detected

This user gets it.

D&C nordicist niggers need to get the fuck out. Pics related are all modern Greeks juxtaposed with ancient greek depictions of themselves.

This. Morons cannot comprehend the fact that Europe itself has regional variations and those are adjusted to the climate of each part of Europe, with Nordics being fairer whereas Meds being darker, but all still remaining within the European genetic spectrum. you do find a dark-haired people in northern Europe too, just as you do find fairer-skinned people down south, but most population groups are stable and retain their genetic adaptability and traits to their environment.

This tbh.
t. also Greek

they used to while there was someone to round them all up and order them to work. after that everything "balkanised" again

im pretty sure the fucked up mentality was here long before that

She bleached her hair tho. (She's still white probably).

Why dont you serbs make threads about your damn country and not these "balkan general" d&c bullshit fest

Wow a good portion of the spic population look more white than these Albanian critters. Glad we don't have em here in the USA (to my knowledge at least).

Like what? Vodka? As a burger I know very little about balkanoid culture other than from when Vlad Tepes removed kebab from that area and when Clinton bombed Serbia into the stone age.

Greeks at least have assimilated somewhat nicely into American culture and have contributed to society with opening up kebab joints on every corner and oh yeah Greek yogurt. In the 80's we had a sitcom about a Greek immigrant who rooms up with your average burger in Sanfagscrisco, was bretty gud sitcom which was family friendly to watch and not really degenerate as were a lot of 80's sitcoms were back in those days.

Greeks abroad don't only have kebab or yogurt joints, mate. You only know of these Greeks because they broadcast it, it's their job. Greeks abroad are doing very very well in every sector,, specially in various sciences. What i'm trying to say is, while in Greece, nobody is given an opportunity to achieve anything, you have to go abroad to have a chance, this is what they tell you. Even if there are the possibilities to do anything, the state won't let anything go forward, or it will destroy it, this has been going on for 40 years. Some faggots, members of corrupted pol.parties, there were thousands of them, wouldn't care for this because these political parties would get their children jobs in the public sector, as a favor.

Many of our young people have gone abroad, half remained or less than half. Now, people are being replaced by fucking pakis or albos, we have a million or maybe more albanians here. Main goal is: disrupting the gene pool, destroying this part of the balkans too for ever, balkanizing Greece. And people do not care. At this rate, we will die out by 2050, literally.

But thats when mafia became the state.

Can you leave Romania out of your faggot Jannisary fetishes please? kthbai

You absolutely adore them. You are the main reason they exist, and the sole reason they are capable of sustaining themselves. They actually rely on you for all their exports, even, fun fact.

Croatian nationalism was not a thing back then, or any other kind of nationalism for that matter. Croatia was merely a Christian feudal holding, as was every other country. The Croats barely had a national identity beyond being part of Hungary. The cancer began to spread once you finally established a comprehensive national identity during the last century and somehow decided to incorporate Islam into it. Medieval Croats were merely a Christian realm, they did not conceive of themselves as Croats, because the concept of nationalism was still in its infancy. Your national identity is relatively recent and the ustace played a large role in its realization. The Ustace, unfortunately, was as fiercely islamophilic as it was Catholic, and thus traitors to western civilization.

I am not even a Serb fyi, I'm Greek. Croats are unironically the greatest traitors Europe has ever known.

I can barely count the times I've witnessed Croats defending Bosnian Islamism, as I have witnessed Croats defending Islam and Turkey likewise.

This post is an excellent reflection of typical Croatian belief on the matter. I'd be greatly surprised, in fact, if I found the author of this post NOT to be a Croat. It'd be utterly inconceivable, actually. You are literally the only nation capable of making such posts so shamelessly.

This triggers the Romanian

You are retarded beyond belief.
No Croatian nationality?
Croatia was a recognized KINGDOM for 500 years before it lost Bosnia.

National identity in infancy? The US has been around for 200 years, clearly it has no national identity, right?

You faggot are the real traitor to the human race. Do the world a favor and an hero.

Jeez, I wish we had cool leaders like that. Armenia never really stood a chance against the turks.

Pic related makes me sad, every story about armenians end in them all dying horribly, even the 12 armenian men who rescued king baldwin II.

Your historical illiteracy is showing you pathetic fucking faggot. National identity is not an evolutionary process, it is a CONCEPT. The CONCEPT of national identity was not a thing during the middle ages. The middle ages were characterized by the prevalence of RELIGIOUS IDENTITY. The various peoples of Europe did not identify by their ethnicity, but rather by their religion. This is how most modern European nations formed in fact, with the most prevalent examples being France and Spain. France was originally composed of various different cultures and ethnicities, including Britons, Gascons and Normans, but religious unity allowed these various ethnicities to coexist without seperatism and eventually unite into what is now known as french culture/ethnicity. This is because nationalism, or identitarian politics based on ethnicity/culture/race, were NOT A THING back then. A kingdom was characterized by its religion and ruler, not by its culture and ethnicity. The US was formed at a time when national politics were at their prime, at a period when nationalist ideas were just finding their way into the mainstream and developing as a new school of political thought. It was a period of nation building, and nationalism was a new revolutionary ideal which was just then finding its way into political practice. Croats first began forming a coherent national identity during the 1800s, and eventually completed this process in the 1940s thanks to the work of the ustace and the events of WW2.

There always was a form of national identity as long as a nation or even a tribe was present, this means, Croats and Serbs were a nation since their first mention in greek texts, and they weren't christian. Don't fall into this kind of fallacies, lurk more, or better yet: understand the meaning of a nation, think on it. Nations existed much earlier than the 17th or 18th century, that this modern propaganda would have you believe.

Nation, as manifested through the concept of a tribe, if you consider tribe and nation synonymous, were indeed always a thing. It was, however, a concept which was never put into practice until the 17th century. Few kingdoms, if indeed any, based their identity on tribe and put it into political practice before that point. Spain and France are some very prominent examples of this, as manifested through the various European cultures that existed and eventually assimilated into said kingdoms. Normans and Britons existed within the kingdom of France despite the former being Celts and the latter Germanics. Gascons, Basques and Occitains likewise. The political formation of France as a medieval kingdom did not represent the concept of a nation, regardless of whether the various tribes within it eventually assimilated into a uniformal culture.

You are correct, there weren't nation-states, but the issue here was if there was a national-identity, there was and still is, even if somewhat altered, it has to do with blood, culture and language and not so much as religion. I'm a Greek aswell, you should know, there was always the concept of nation in Greece since b.c times, the people here didn't organise into nation-state though, they organised into city-states, kingdoms or various "hellenic" sub-groups(tribes) if we go that further back into history and still a nation was present. Can you say it was not, when themselves mentioned that they were part of a hellenic nation? A nation is not a state or an administrative mechanism, it is an idea, it is the concept of brotherhood of same-race(blood), same culture(language and religion) peoples. The state can choose to further tight those relations of the nation or utterly destroy them, as they are doing now.

To define one's national identity is to define what constitutes one's tribe, as well as the ideals behind the tribe. Americans based their national identity on ideals and ideals alone, and formed their nation through the assimilation of various European tribes. This is precisely how most western European nations came to be in the end. The Croats completed this process of defining what constitutes the Croatian tribe and the ideals behind that identity thanks to the work of the ustace in the 40s, while they have exhibited nationalist sentiments since the 1800s. The ustace, unfortunately, decided to include Islam and Bosnians into this, claiming that they are part of the Croatian tribe and keep the blood of the Croats pure.

We're already invaded with an army of a million not counting the ones that were already here before.

I'm not saying Albanians aren't cunts, but you guys kinda failed protecting the southern flank. Not that you could do much given the situation, but still.

Greeks are an exception, and a very notable one at that. We and the Chinese, perhaps. This is a direct result of our long history, as we defined what it means to be part of the Greek tribe much earlier than most Europeans. Even so, the ideals behind modern Greece had to be clearly defined, for Ottoman occupation stripped us of national continuity as sovereigns. Modern Greece had to re-establish the definite ideals behind Greek identity and enforce a certain uniformity, and it just so happened that we chose to embrace ancient liberal ideals over Byzantine Orthodox philosophy as a means of getting closer to the west. Nation, as in tribe, is stationary, although tribes often assimilate. Nation, as in the ideals behind the tribe, are not. Hitler redefined what it means to be German by establishing a clearly racial, rather than cultural approach, something which came in direct opposition to how nations like Italy and France defined themselves. Both of these nations are cultural constructs, as they have no specific race attached to them. They are, rather, a cultural union of different European subraces. Germany could afford to adopt a racialist sense of national identity because the German race has remained pure throughout its history, even going as far as pushing back other European subraces. British Fascists, on the other hand, advocated for European federalization and the eventual creation of a new European nation through the assimilation of all European subraces into a uniformal culture. China redefined the national character of the Chinese people through the cultural revolution likewise, and the swiss decided to base their entire national identity around the ideal of tribes co-existing. Croatia's current definition as a national identity is a direct result of ustace's meddling.

Yes, as sovereigns, that is correct but to clarify: National continuity was never stripped. Since the Eastern Roman Empire and its secret ingridient: christianity, the greek nation was attacked and defeated, but remained through the same mechanism that attacked it: the Empire and christianity. This is the reason our nation was slightly altered, in cultural terms. Ottoman empire, if anything, strengthened the bonds of the Greeks, until the war for freedom.

Yes, ustase did play a role, but there was a national identity earlier than that, despite religion. This is what I argued from your post, since you said there was not a national continuity.

I won't argue that the Croats have existed as a distinct tribe, although I will say that they have not exhibited any nationalist sentiments up until the 1800s, when the idea of the establishment of nation-states first became a political and philosophical reality. They may have existed as a tribe, which they did, with all the distinct characteristics that come with such a categorization, but that, merely by itself, is not enough to constitute a nation according to my understanding. This is where our differences lie, I believe, semantics. You understand the nation as the manifestation of the concept of a tribe, while i attribute the ideals behind the self-definition of a tribe or union of tribes into a larger tribe as the core of it. The Croats have existed as a tribe with a distinct culture and ethnicity far before they became a nation, since a nation, to me, implies certain unifying ideals, and those ideals as a means of national determination were first realized during the 17th century. To constitute a nation, according to my understanding, one must define oneself as a tribe and have certain unifying ideals at the core of this self determination. The habit of attributing ideals to tribes first became a philosophical reality in the 17th century, so I place the birth of nations at that same period. The nationalist seperatism that followed soon after is a direct result of this philosophical process, and it is no coincidence that no tribe-specific seperatism has ever been observed in the middle ages. We do, instead, however, observe various heretics of different tribes unifying against certain kingdoms (see:Cathar wars). The concept of ideals following certain ethnicities was not a thing in the middle ages, which explains why we only observe religious, rather than ethnic seperatism. It is why the Byzantines resisted the Turks, and why we as Greeks still sustain our identity. It also explains why we revolted as much as we did ever since the earlier days of Turkish occupation. To have certain ideals following your definition as a tribe is necessary for the establishment of any nation state, so a nation, to me, cannot exist without this philosophical process.

Tsk, grow up and shut up.

Lel, shlomo.

Well, at least you were articulate enough to state your own position.

Moron, Greece and Rome are the beacons of Western Civilization. And they don't classify as white under your faggot worldview.

These arab and paki faggots did more to destroy the name of Islam more than any (((kafir))) ever could.

Watch the movie 'Taken' if you want to get a view of Albanian scum. Arabs still engage in sex slavery of European women.

the burger educational sytem in action.

kek

YOU seem butthurt my roach friend

Albanian here,ask me anything.

What, you support the idea of a New Ottoman Empire? That is weird, even for me.

Sounds like you have stockholm syndrome, see a medic.

Greece hates you? How is the relation?

They hate us and we hate them.They think of us as thieves and muslim cunts. We think of them as homos and our natural ethnic nemesis.

Thats how the general feeling is.

As individuals though were happy to work,live and be friendly with them.No ones life is dictated solely by politics.

The countries as a whole are also interested in being friendly because we really want to look civilized and western.

Also we think that their portion of epirus should belong to us while they think that ours should belong to them.
I think thats some stupid claims since neither minority in neither side surpasses the 20% population makeup mark.

Sounds like you have stockholm syndrome, see a medic.

Only a roach would get that conclusion.

We always thought of you as many thought of niggers. We've always been nice to you, considering that we could've fucked you up countless times. Still, you're ungrateful even after the 90s, even after our scum politicians let you ungrateful faggots come here and live here. Albania is just a mafia, nothing more. To summarize, you are comparable to gypsies.

Go gas yourself kike. You know nothing of history nor the middle ages.
You know even less about what's going on here.

You said you were a turkroach? Then go eat a can of bugspray already

KOSOVO IS RIGHTFUL SERBIAN CLAY GIB IT BACK

Nope, you're the only butthurt here.

Oh I see, thanks.

Wrong. Croatia was its own semi-autonomous kingdom within Hungary with our own language, national symbols and army. A large part of our identity was borne out of resisting Magyarization. Never heard of Josip Jelacic?

Somehow the actions of a puppet government which most Croats detest determine our national identity? A government that gave away large swathes of our coastline to Italy and in return Croatia got the privilege of administering the shithole that is Bosnia? The puppet government that had Croatian schoolchildren learning German and Italian, but not Croatian? That government determines our national identity? Thats a flat out lie. The Ustasha were bullshit and most Croatians detest them.

Sure, thats why it was called the kingdom of Croatia, because Croats didnt exist

You can say so about almost any nation pre-1800s. Youre right that "nationalism" as we know it didnt exist, but thay doesnt mean clearly demarcated tribes didnt exist.

That is a baseless claim. Please explain how a puppet government thay lasted four years could determine concretely once and for all the national identity of a people that have existed for a thoudand years.

Fiercely Islamophillic is an exageration. But i wont disagree that they were islamophillic to a degree. However, the Ustashe were opportunists and puppets, they had to incorporate islam into the national zeitgeist because Hitler needed the Bosnians to fight the Partisans. It doesnt make sense to me at all that you would take the actions of a 4-year puppet government that was barely permitted to make its own decisions and say that this is the national identity of our people. if anything, Islamophobia is a bigger part of our identity, nobody here likes Muslims and we spent 400 years fighting them off in battles against the Turks. Funny how 4 years of Islamophillic puppet government is somehow a bigger influence to our national identity than hundreds of years of fighting Turks

For a greek, you sure do parrot all the Serb talking points.

On this note, you might as well say the Serbs were communists and therefore communism (and by extension, Judeophilla) is part of their national identity.

But hey, you know what, youre right. Islam is part of the croatian identity. Thats why Croats and Muslims in Mostar live segregated on either side of the bridge. Thats why Croat and Muslim children in BiH go to different schools, right because Muslims according to you are part of Croatia, it only makes sense that in every town where croatians and muslims live, they live segregated. Right?

It's telling that you think people who sided with Hitler are the traitors and not the communists that spawned Merkel and her ilk who are actually destroying Europe at this very moment

wrong again, im what youd call an "alpine chetnik"

it was a buffer zone against turkroaches as you may know. after that you had a shitton of powers competing to get what they wanted in the region, from austria, hungary, italy, russia, turks to the local peoples.
the whole clusterfuck kinda stopped after WW1, after which some stability was present, then exploded again in WW2.
after that the regeimes in the region buffed up their countries as much as they could.
the yugoslav army was the 4th largest in europe, was one of the biggest economies, a founding member of the non-aligned movement, which was (and still is) being killed off by the americans, to whom yugoslavia sold a joke space program for billions of dollars.
then came western values and balkan got balkanised. here we are today

you had mafias long before that, be it in form of monarchies to powerbrokers.
the only difference in socialism was that this mafia made sure they had no competition and so had free hands to buff up the state infrastructure.
today you have clusterfuck parties selling off what was built back then at rock bottom prices.

croats belong in that circlejerk with israelis, clintons, jihadists and ukranians throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks

sure.
you just keep your sphagetti inside down there in idlib

Yugoslavia was a fiction, built from Marshall Plan funds, german slave workers, cooked books, and IMF loans. It's no wonder the economy imploded before it could even get started, none of it was real

Daily reminder that Serbs are basically the kikes of the Balkans, and as such should be destroyed.

merkel was spawned by the guys you were running to in 45 to hide behind from the communists.
but they just put you on trains and sent you back down to the communists who gave you free cave explorer tickets.

it held up a little too good for just a fiction.
the german slave workes were gone by the 50s, while the loaning youre talking about was started when little people tried to play world economy.
the economy just evolved to a dead end in the 70s, after there was no war scorched earth to rebuild.

this is pathetic

no. i was quoting your newspapers.
the ones that are complaining about vine alot these days.

i wont even

where did i mention croats?

what else, illuminati?

Everyone? As far as I know only cowards, morons, sellouts and true communist ideologues marched with commies

defending commies, you're filtered

White Muslims even moreso. The non-White Muslims is just an enemy. The White one is a traitor - much, much worse.

so anyone who wanted to be sometheng else than a factory worker was a moron?
what about your 90s heroes? all morons right?

"Yugo" Albanian here again. I AM NOT A FUCKING CROAT. I Love Croats ,but im not a fucking Croat. This is what happens when you revel the truth. THE SERBS JUST CANT HANDLE IT.Anyway Im gonna make a SERBIA BTFO thread and post it soon, wait around 3-4 weeks for it.I really dont give that much of a fuck so thats why it might take that long. The MEMES children , they will be glorious.

God bless the next balkan race war.

Still hoping for Croatia to build a wall or two tbh

perfect borders don't exi-

ALBANIAMS ARE HOT sometimes

Bulgaria has been sitting there, just burning for all of eternity.

Why do the Seljuks even exist?
attalus.org/armenian/a8.htm

"As for the presbyters and clerics, what ear could bear the unique tortures to which they were subjected? Their skin was flayed from the breast upward, over the face, and [g109] then twisted around the head. And only after so torturing them did [the Saljuqs] kill them. Who has heard of more bitter, unbelievable tortures? We have not encountered any in the martyrdoms of the saints."
Why do people think that muslims are "Benevolent", They are pure diabolical evil.

ubi hrvata da šiptar nema brata

who would pay for it? you got more debt than whole yugoslavia had when it was still together

whats croatia and BiH doing on that map?

I hope that, too.

soros sweating bullets
rt.com/news/374241-stop-operation-soros-movement-macedonia/

serb butthurt
delicus

Being pumped full of Turkish seed changes genetics
Poland and we actually saved Europa from the Turks and Mongols

Crusaders after 1204 dont get to claim any moral highground.

You are not even european you filthy kite

great

not a serb tho. slovenian.

Feels good. I'm waiting for Serb shitskin butthurt.

Lemme explain the balkans & vicinity in simple terms.

Croats
Slovenes
Romanians
Italians

Bulgarians
Hungarians

Greeks

Bosniak
Serbs

Turks

Albanians
Gypsies

Bulgarians are pretty much Aryan at this point, remember that Nazi parade?

You wot?

NatSoc parade in capital of Bulgaria in honor of General Lukov despite ban.

Does Serbia even produce anything of value?

Weapons and Ammo. Think Zastava for a Mauser that is 1/10th the price of an actual Mauser and AK's and Prvi producing ammo/brass that really isn't available anymore.

Other mudslimes think Albos are even worse than Jews.

Anything actually innovative?

The Krajina Serbs were there long before that.

A bunch of military stuff if I recall, You'd have to ask /k/ on the shit they develop considering they've got regular balkans there.

Actually Balki Bartakamis was cousins with Larry Appleton (the room mate). Also, they were living in Chicago.

Pol I just checked on Quora and it is pretty clear that Albanians are white.

good goy cuck

why can't I hold all this d&c?

when wardrums beat we dance balkan-kan

Went to Kosovo courtesy the ZOG. Can confirm. Even the kebabs from Jordan we had with us hated the fuckers with a passion.

t. Burger Soldier

If Serbia really produces something of value, why not just answer the question?

they got a moderate level of everything from arms industry to tourism.
seeing how the EU cucks every nations domestic production i hope they stay up.
what does your shithole produce?

LMAO saved.

t.burger

I see the Serbs have abandoned their plans to expand east into Tokyo.
I guess they learned to be more realistic after their anuses were destroyed in 1995. embed related

When they stop we drink.

reminder that macedonia is not a real country and should fucking give us back our clay already

Cuck't