-Favorite Enemy
-Favorite Class
-Favorite Quote
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF

bump

bumpam

I take back everything I said about Fencers being slow and dumb
I really miss them in EDF 2 on the Vita but it's whatever. That game had me at nice frame rates and the thing just doesn't have enough buttons for Fencers to be viable

I just grab a twin spear when I need the extra mobility

Shield gives you more control over it tought.

I'll give it a shot next time I play it on console.
Really I just wish I could take miniguns and missliles and not be slow and dumb

You got two loadouts at your disposal nigger, 3 weapons besides the spear.
You can still fo that

I want lots and lots of missiles and bullets.
Seeing all those missiles rain down while I'm blasting spiders away and the city I'm supposed to be protecting collapes all around me gives me the most amazing boner

Bought EDF 2025 a few days ago and I've been having an absolute blast with it.

My only prior experience with the series was Insect Armageddon, and after playing 2025 I can definitely see why people consider I.A. to be such a weak entry.

Air Raider's various wire guns
The vegalta mechs are pretty fun, especially the Fire Warrior, but I've recently found myself using helicopters a lot.
I both love and hate Retiarius - I've had so many runs ruined by a Retiarius pulling me from half way across the map that I can't help but feel immense joy whenever I slaughter one.
Air Raider all the way
EDF! EDF! EDF!

Anyone have 4.1?

As someone who has never played EDF, should I hype up? Why should I?

To save our mother earth from any alien attack,

Those are the whole reason I play Air Raider. I got the one with howitzers and revolver cannons and while slow as balls with an even worse turn rate, it's a blast to murder shit with

Because it's the most fun you'll have with a video game all year. I was skeptical because it looked like a bargain bin series but holy god was I wrong.
Give it an hour and you'll be chanting EDF! EDF!!!! along with your fellow soldiers

FROM VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK,

am i the only one who thinks playing ranger in 2025/4.1 is underwhelming

We'll unleash all our forces, we won't cut them any slack!

The Eee Dee Eff deploooys!

Ranger is basically just for starting out and getting used to the game, the other classes are for more specialized things

If you like the idea of the movie starship troopers in gameform then yea

This looks fucking dope. Why have I never heard of this series? Hopefully the PC port isn't shit because I want to play it now.

in PS2 EDF ranger had access to vehicles but he can't do it now without air raider summoning one, should've at least gave him a tank replacing one of the weapon

IT'S
HAPPENING

w-what is?

WAY OF THE SAMURAI 2 PC PORT

to be fair it is a bargain bin series, at least the previous games

they don't have a very big budget but publishers probably noted people fucking love the game so they slapped a 60$ price tag on it

EDF 2017 was €30 when it released here.

What are you getting at, exactly?

That at least in the country where I live the games werent released full price

FUCK YOU ITS HAPPENING

That's a fair point.
I've heard these games described as playable B movies and that's not at all inaccurate, particularly EDF 2. The subtitle is Invaders From Planet Space for fuck's sake.
It's an extremely video gamey video game series. You play it for the sheer fun of annihilating hundreds of giant bugs and robots, nothing more. No political message, no social comm, just pure fun for the sake of fun and I couldn't be happier that games like this still get made

Im not holding out any hope

hope rides alone

Check the link in the OP nigger, its the same thing that happened to FFX HD.

That link has gotten through plenty of updates already, last time we got a way of the samurai 3 port

Not an update like this you havent

Thats what people said last time too

Last time I was talking about a Ghostlight announcement, not SteamDB.
I never hyped SteamDB

has anyone ever tried those deathmath modes in EDF games?

Fuck no

Bump

Feels good, man.

That sounds like it misses the point of EDF entirely, unless you can play as bugs.

From vicious giant insects who have once again come back.