Your ideal home when world communism is achieved?

vid related is basically mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-_Z5S8NOoE

Other urls found in this thread:

archdaily.com/35128/habitable-polyhedron-manuel-villa
n55.dk/MANUALS/FLOAT_PLAT/FLOAT_PLAT.html
n55.dk/MANUALS/FLOAT_PLAT/FLOAT_PLAT_indoor.html
n55.dk/MANUALS/FLOAT_PLAT/FLOAT_PLAT_situ1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice choice.

This tbh

nomadic.

You know it

i'm ok with an apartment

Maybe a houseboat tbh.

I'm perfectly fine with a modest one-room apartment tbh, I don't need much more than that. I'd leave the more spacious homes to those who actually need it like large families.

These would be the best for me.

I'm okay living modestly in an apartment tbqh comr8

get some bloc housing up in here

An abandoned missle silo.

are you posadist?

maybe…

also, why don't we have a posadist flag?

We should have one.

I'm selling nukes do you want one?

only 17k bitcoins you can live in the silo if you want.

i'd be ok with an apartment with one room and maybe a smaller room to store shit or use as a workshop

houses belong to families tbh

archdaily.com/35128/habitable-polyhedron-manuel-villa

A house I can live in with a gf/wife and three kids.

I would like a small suburban house. I wouldn't mind it being a duplex or the like, just something small in a green neighborhood.

But a missile silo would be pretty 10/10 too.

Sauce:
n55.dk/MANUALS/FLOAT_PLAT/FLOAT_PLAT.html
Indoors:
n55.dk/MANUALS/FLOAT_PLAT/FLOAT_PLAT_indoor.html
More:
n55.dk/MANUALS/FLOAT_PLAT/FLOAT_PLAT_situ1.html

Some liberals are so fucking Autistic.

my comrade?

small cozy house right by the wilderness with a cute waifu and a good internet connection.

House by a river, or preferably the ocean. Close to a vast forest. Large garden where I'd grow potatoes and veggies, grains, etc. in general. Tobacco in a greenhouse.

Nice beer brewery going. Separate storage house with nothing but kegs of beer, drying tobacco leaves and sacks of potatoes.

That's about it.
Offer food freely to anyone that passes by, alongside beer and a nice roasted tobacco leaf.
Hopefully attract some lynxes and other wild animals to pay a visit, say hi, say bye, live and die. Good life.

Be a farmer, basically.

I would like to travel around but base residence wise I would like a home connected by a central hub to a girl like so we can spend time together but still have personal space.

despicable

Abolish the family unit. Abolish houses too.

Based apartments.

Free minimalistic apartments for everyone, with free electricity, free water, and no tax payment (for an apartment itself). All required money government needs from you should be subtracted from your paycheck automatically.

The amount of rooms for apartments depend on how large family is. If large family is separated, provide two new apartments and prepare the large apartment for a new big family.

Only allow married couple to get an additional apartment separated from their family if the couple has a new born child or the wife is pregnant.

Fuck off, we are not cultural marxists. People can make that choice on their own.

What a fucking retarded idea. Ever thought of the fact that some people fucking hate their parents and don't want to live with them?

Hell, I wouldn't want to live with my family for the rest of my life. I am just counting the days here because I've got no income yet to buy/rent my own apartment and sustain myself. Why would I want to live in the same house with my parents and grandparents? Do you have any idea how much fucking friction this would have caused? Divorces, remarrying, fights.

Also , you effectively force people to live in linked apartments if they choose or are unable to have children.

It sounds like you're the one that needs to fuck off.

When Communism is achieved, I will revive Stalin's mustache and increase the size of it so I can make it my home.

But seriously, I won't mind what it is as long it is built nice and has a sizeable amount of land for gardening and so I can do a few projects and build things.

On the top floor of the newest of the many public-housing megatowers that will pop up after the revolution.

pic related, public housing in singapore.

Next you'll be ranting about jews and the new world order.

Super commie block dulux

Remeber why we fught comrades, remeber that our enemies are ruthless sociopaths without humanity. Remeber that our simple ambitions are impossible because lunatics rule over us. Our rulers arent humans, are aliens without humanity that will only lead us to desperation and destruction.

Where is the concrete? That doesn't look nearly grey or drab enough for people to live in. I call bullshit.

I unironically love commie blocks. Maybe because I grew up in one.

I'd like to live on a starship, bringing communism to alien species after they've had nuclear wars.

Reverse-Posadism now!