Trump names March as 'Irish American History Month'

Sean 'Spice Daddy' Spicer just announced on Twitter that March will be Irish American history month. I think Trump is literally going to put the rest of the calendar as European nationalities. As long as he doesn't try to pull a 'le Jewish history month' I'm 100% A-okay with this.

twitter.com/seanspicer/status/837105313429995524

(can't archive on a VPN anymore for some reason)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1lJac
archive.is/qEy16
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish-American_Heritage_Month
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish-American_Heritage_Month
youtube.com/watch?v=2C2GP9hlL1U
youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA
youtube.com/watch?v=hKoLsqnKRKw
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/02/29/presidential-proclamation-irish-american-heritage-month-2016
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2015/02/27/presidential-proclamation-irish-american-heritage-month-2015
archive.is/b8Yzm
sott.net/article/263587-DNA-shows-Irish-people-have-more-complex-origins-than-previously-thought
archive.is/48PYi#selection-4269.0-4269.71
archive.is/48PYi#selection-8320.0-8320.3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a reason to talk about this brave bastard now.

HAHAHAHA THIS IS GOING TO TRIGGER THE ANTI-WHITES SO HARD IF IT IS IN RECOGNITION OF OUR BOG-BROTHERS

you're a nigger?

Now this is gonna cause some salt. Right after black history month, there's a month-long reminder that whites lived in slave conditions too, and then went on to actually accomplish far more. It shatters the narrative (and lib/kike anus) into a thousand pieces.

My body is ready. Checked.

4u

I just broke my chair I was so excited.

Here you go
archive.is/1lJac

Checked for truth trips

(checked)
bloody hell m8 trips o the truth in the mornin!

The Irish menace marches on.

This is going to be huge with the potato niggers and the month with the drunken irish ball in it as well.
Erin go Braugh

You realize Irish are simply celts and vikings?

German American month SOON

Good for you, potatoniggers. I hope you guys necklace Colbert though. What a cuck.

b-but muh dickā€¦

Apparently this has a fairly long tradition from H.W. Bush, through Clinton, Bush Jr., to Obama even. So, nothing new. Doubtless the media will play it up, which will be funny considering even Obongo did the same.

Every major migratory european populations should get one month. Englih, french, irish, german, italian, etc.

Not sweden thou, we already have black history month

black history afternoon BTFO

I love this man.

And we appreciate the Irish so much for there hard work to make America great the first time; that we're giving them 3 extra days of history.

Niggaz gone chimp when dem potato niggaz gets more gibs, fam

First the niggers, and now this?

Beggorah tis anodder potatoe famine!
Anti-Eyreism is on the rise!

PRAISE KEK

Potato merchant detected.

and then black history month will only be notable for being the shortest of the * history months.

"English-American" and "German-American" history months next, please, Mr. President.

pick one, and only one.

P.S. kiss my ass, pseudo-Americans, my bloodline goes back to the Mayflower

Notice the chink spamming here pathetic comments under the tweet. Here is another gem from the yellow insect.

I approve of this, i was born in March and am Irish-American. This year's paddy's day is gonna be awesome.

He's about to get some serious kvetching since March is Women's History Month.

Congress passed Pub. L. 100-9 which designated the month of March 1987 as Women's History Month.

We need to make memes and spread this hard.

If people aren't bombarded with this, and forced to acknowledge it, it will be meaningless.

chinese people are subhuman

Found the britkike.

I fucking love this guy.

Mine too, I use this against people who say we are all immigrants to this country, since my family was here before it was a country they technically migrated.

Still 20 percent Irish though.

literally vermin

BEGORRAH

Your words hurt me, but they are true

accidental double post, fuck you kikewheels

FUCKING CHINK SHITRATS

They are yellow Jews. You can't even use the word humanoid to describe either. Both needs to be wiped off.

Holy kek. Is that tweet real?

There better not be some gook history month.

indeed

Diversity is our strength

Had no idea the Canadian invasion was so far along. Fucking hell.

archive.is/qEy16

He was a Scot

Have the Irish achieved anything more than a successful peanut butter brand?

inb4 April is German-American history month and kikes freak out because Hitler was born in April please kek make it happen

It actually was real. Look it up. (((Huffington Post))) was really butthurt.

man that's one angry pollock

They took their country back from the Brits then gave it to Pakis, Somaliniggers and communists.

Somebody should tweet that first pic to it.

Hitler wasn't German.

Fuck Castro and his commie cuckold of a father. Jesus, that is disgusting, thanks to that family chinks will leak out from the top if chinks decides to not play ball with Trump.

all the good irish are dead or immigrated to america between 1620 and 1940

The nerve of this bitch. I'm blocked and it looks like the posts are gone now

Germans and Austrians are both Deutsch, but they aren't both German.

The potato famine ruined the Irish reputation.

America isn't just going to be great again; it's going to be greater than ever.

I just tried making a twatter account. I haven't been on there since I had my 50 sock accounts all banned in the matter of a couple hours. I can only imagine if she was confronted with anti yellow insect memes what her response would be.

Gooks are naturally racist, it's in their blood.

Those are Scotts Irish, they dont count, they are just Scottish people really. Thats like suggesting having a Tukish American day would also include Kurds.

Ulster Scots are not Irish. They come from the Borders between Scotland and England.

germanic then, I doubt we could justify an austrian american month even though I'd love one bc I'm an austrian american

nigger please austrians are the uncucked version of germans, aside from maybe bavarians

imo it doesn't matter, to 99% of the people in america austrians are the same as germans, and think of Hitler as a german and not an austrian

From what I saw in the Cucknadia threads, chinks and Pajeets own all their houses and Canadians are forced to rent shitty apartments from Jewish landlords. That would be thanks to the changes in immigration made by the Prime cuck's father back when he himself was a cuckold in power.

This is actually pretty funny. Putting Irish history month after black really diminishes the special singled out privilege blacks had.

april?

ā€œIn the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the personā€™s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American ā€¦ There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isnā€™t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag ā€¦ We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ā€¦ and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.ā€ ā€“Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Hate to say it, but fuck Trump on this one.

wtf i totally hate trump now

Chinks and Indians are only prominent in two provinces and outside the metro areas in said provinces are predominantly White.

I didn't want to do it, user. I still love Trump, but also still hate hyphenate-Americans. Especially niggers (including potato niggers).

This seems dangerously close to allowing Holla Forums to meme - the Hibernian conspiracy and all. We must be very careful going forward.

Fun fact: the RCMP were caught setting false flag bombs off in Quebec as if it was being done by communist French separatists, they also let 5 terrorists who kidnapped and murdered the minister of labor take a trip to Cuba on a Canadian Forces (army) aircraft, where they easily could have been executed instead, like any bank robber would in the US. This event is regarded as the time when Castro fucked P. Trudeaus wife, creating Justin.

That's an Andersonville inmate, faggot.

lel

Spamming the math redpill, along with USS Liberty, should be more than enough to get people questioning the Jew.

(Oh, and he declared martial law under the "war powers act" triggering a constitutional crisis pretty much, but no one remembers that anymore)

There is nothing wrong with celebrating white culture.

Pierre burnt the country down and Justin is pissing on the ashes. polite sage for off topic.

I do know Frogs got hit by martial law because of the FLQ, although I find it funny that they were set up by the RCMP. I'd have expected CIAniggers doing it just to fuck with Canada but the RCMP is just fucking hilarious.

I hope so otherwise I'll have to read even more posts about how Irish are niggers.

Trump has been saying one thing and slowly doing the opposite since day 1. This is straight out of the marxist playbook and he is using their own tactics against them.

Bless you, Trump.
I'd also like to remind everybody that Trump is half-Celt himself: his mother was a Scot.
Where my other Celtic anons at?

Shit nigga break out the potatoes and whiskey.

Yeah but like Teddy said, hyphenate-Americans aren't real Americans. So I stand by my words. Fuck Trump on this one, and fuck all potato niggers or "Irish-Americans".

Or is there some new Irish-American terrorist shit going on that I'm not aware of, and this is more 1488D chess? possible, but doubtful

The Irish suffered 3 genocides, the first were invasions by Normans under the control of the English, the second was when Cromwell went around killing exclusively Irish people just to kill Irish, because god told him to do it and according to him, the Irish would kill other people if they were not themselves killed. Went town to town slaughtering everyone in sight.
The third was the removal of all food sources except the potato crop, which was rotting and inedible. Its not that they starved because the potato crops were rotting, they starved because everything they could eat was taken by force of arms, by the British army.. and a naval blockade prevented other countries from sending help to break the starvation.

Chinks launder their dirty money here. I paid 240k for my house and something similar is worth 1mil in some part of the country.

This cunt I used to fuck pays 970$ a month for a 1 bedroom apartment in Toronto.

No way kids today can compete.

Not all protestants who fled religious intolerance in the 1700s were Ulster Scots, plus over time the communities blended together here, but fair point I suppose.

So when is Trump gonna honor his other half and do aā€¦.. German history month?

still have cousins in Galway

Norman-Celt here.

(checked)

They are called hillbilly's for a reason lol.. they were supporters of King William.

Border Reivers?

WE PRESIDENT NOW ANGLOS TIME FOR DEM REPARATIONS

That's the Barbary slave trade in your picture.

certainly not william the conqueror

1) A very large % of people who used ###D chess meme sarcastically are shills.

2) I dont give a fuck if you hate hyphenated Americans. That is your countries situation regardless and Trump is using this as a way to take victim power away from blacks. When Trump very slowly starts doing things like this it gives a lot of optimism for the future.

What do you consider "real Americans" then, faggot? You probably consider inner-city niggers to be upstanding Americans as long as they call themselves that.

Civic nationalists shall hang.

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/William_III_of_England

(checked)
double dubs

nice digits there user

ahh I see

Not potato niggers like you that are hyphenate-Americans. I'm just an American. No one gives a shit that my family came to Minnesota from Germany in the 1860s to pioneer this place after the Army cleared out the savages. I'm not a German-American.

Its a race you dunce. You cant stop being Irish, and American isnt a race.

See

Kek

No. Irish is an ethnicity, you retard. Take a fucking anthro 101 course.

race -> culture -> language -> ethnicity

Hold on a second, I thought Trump was of German stock. Why is he giving into the whims of the druids?

I've seen a big uptick in druidic activity over the past 5 years. Someone should do something about it. įš›įšįš‹įšˆįš•įš‘įš•įšœ

I just love seeing /brit/ kvetching and using Holla Forums memes. The memes on the Irish come from commies back when they thought they could shift the focus from Jews to Irishmen. Irish-American month has nothing to do with reparations, I see it as a way to piss off niggers and bust the balls of the left.

No, Irish is a race.

www.merriam-webster .com/dictionary/race

hwite->Celtic->Irish

fucking newcomers

Trump's mother was born in Scotland, while is paternal grandparents were born in Germany.

Pretty much this. Especially considering last month was africa nigger month; not this month being irish nigger month.

Wrong. You can stop being Irish, but you can't stop being caucasian. Like I said, take a fucking anthro 101 course as your 1 line defintion is quite Jewish.

race -> culture -> language -> ethnicity.

They got here before the god damn Swedes that are cucking up our state today.

Definition of ethnic

Sicilian, ethnicity. Italian, race.

It's all bantz among brothers. Anyone unironically believing it should kill themselves as the kikes they are.

Right, (((American))), sure.

If Ireland is so free of Jews, why is mainstream Irish "nationalism" like Sinn Fein so cucked?

Generally people using "race" are referring to definition 1. Using it to refer to 2 just sows confusion when more precise terms like culture or ethnicity exist, otherwise everything from "Caucasian" to "French" to "Scots-Irish-Americans" is a race and the term loses all meaning.

Retard.

(heiled)

YOU CAN ONLY STOP BEING JEWISH IF YOU'RE A RELIGIOUS CONVERT YOU CAN'T STOP BEING JEWISH IF YOU'RE A RACIAL JEW

There is a fine line between banter and demoralization shills. I for one believe those who think it's all "bantz" have fallen for old school shills' tactics. I base this on any threads about Sweden, Canada or Germany. It's all made to demoralize the nations, not banter.

Sorry. I forgot you're all brainwashed. Anthropology used to actually not give a fuck about political correctness.

Point taken. I was taught in anthro that Jews are an "ethno-religious" group. So you're not wrong.

and it was still over a century after my family started killing the injuns west of the mississippi

YOU WERE TAUGHT FUCKING LIES BY CULTURAL MARXISTS WITH AN AGENDA YOU NIGGER

Fact is, there are Americans with Irish background. No one gives a fuck about you being triggered over your preferred label. I don't care if you consider Tyrone or Juan to be "American". There are whites and there are shitskins in this country. Kvetching over a hyphen is a non-issue.

Canada is entirely fucked. I tell you right now that the GTA and Vancouver are lost. Toronto is literally under 50% white. Look it up.

Are you seriously just parroting lines fed to you by your anthropology professors?

mfw

Gee I guess the US is fucked too then, Look at chicago, NYC and Los angeles. Canada is still over 70% white (though their mentality seems terrifying), the US is near 50% white as a whole. Yet I don't hear "the US is fucked" nearly as often as I hear you kikes say Canada is dead.

Absolutely! Tell me your address and I'll do my part ;)

It's possible Canada is worse about segregation. I've lived in Chicago and Detroit, both of which are shit but also good examples of how American "diversity" just means enclaves. Not sure if it's different in Canada, but if so that would be more worrying.

This. They're yellow jews, so they need to be gassed as well.

What I saw is their diversity is contyained in their 3 big cities: Vancouver (Hongcouver), Toronto (poos apparently fill the place) and Montreal (New-Haiti+New-Algeria). I dunno what about the rest, only thing leafs said was that rural cucknada was white as long as it wasn't near feather nigger reserves.

Because you burgers don't seem to celebrate your own genocide. I've seen White cucks on r/Canada saying they're happy being the only White on the bus. "Diversity is our strength" is not a meme. These people are brainwashed.

Canada is ground zero for cultural marxism.

I guess all those african-americans aren't real americans then :^)

Does make sense, I've seen a couple Canadian anons making self-depreciating jokes in their own threads. I saw bongs do the same thing back when they were still here. The only ones who seem to try and give a shit are frogs and people from Alberta (which is apparently more Germanic than Anglo). What the fuck?

Its on par with Sociology, which is what redpilled Rockwell in the first place because its so corrupt. Every pygmy is a Picasso, etc.

The 1987 Tormont Websters encyclopedia defines race as:

1a: A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics B The division of mankind according to such characteristics: discrimination on the grounds of race.

Ethnic:

b Pertaining to the study and classification of such groups.

From a book, that was really hard to read back and forth off of.

I had to go out with some chinks from a Chinese branch of my company who were visiting here, in DC. They would not stop calling everyone they saw who wasn't white or East Asian a nigger.

I see what he did there

Notice the key distinction between language for ethnicity and no language for race. Think how some Germans speak different German than others, I believe broken by South and North.

The libtards honestly believe that chinks speak engrish and say nigger because ebil english racists taught them english.

you are tho

Here is another little weapon we can include in our arsenal. An actual verified holocaust with actual mass graves and completely ignored by history.

www.irishholocaust.org

Pretty fucking sure the majority of irish immediately became american. America was founded on saying Fuck you, to the english crown. Ireland agrees with the sentiment. So, let's annex ireland.

I agree with the sentiment but you should celebrate your heritage user. Anything else is disrespectful to your ancestors.

My understanding is that a lot of Irish nationalism is just "fuck Britain". Since British nationalism is seen as right wing, Irish nationalism just took the opposite path. Kind of like how contemporary Canadian nationalism is partly "at least we're not Americans".

being a hyphenated American is seen as being unamerican. Its as if you are still placing allegiance towards another country than the actual country you live in and are apart of.

www.youtube .com/watch?v=cbAXsWU5G0Q

CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE ON ME, LADS

nice now make October German American Heritage Month.

Honestly Canada isn't even a country.

I'm a Quebecois, my ancestors founded "The New France" 400 years ago. I don't consider myself Canadian at all.

Canada is celebrating its 150th and Trudeau flat out said Canada is a post national country, that there's no such thing as Canadian culture or identity. It's the globalists' playground.

I've always been jealous of American patriotism.

Nice dublins, laddy

What's another name for a Korean restaurant?

Race and ethnicity aren't different things, stop parroting things you learned in kike-school

J'essaye comme j'peux de passer pour un Amaricain lĆ -bas. MoĆ© tou j'yais jaloux. cĆ¢lisse que j'haĆÆs les traĆ®tres de ma mĆØre patrie

Hitler smiles on you, kweeb

I am the descendant of irish and german (well, saxony) immigrants to the USAā€¦ and piratesā€¦ The general sentiment is Fuck the english, their accents are horrible, but we don't really give a fuck anymore since we already sent guns and ammo to ireland and they won, so let's get back to raiding shitskins and eating pork.

Outside of the British Isles, maybe.
It's still a very touchy subject here. It was one of the big points of contention during the Troubles.

I didnt go to kike school.

I don't listen to marxists, I read books and form my own opinions. Ethnicity includes things like language, race does not. Austrian, ethnicity - Germanic, race.

Dubs aside (checked), realize this fucker is just CREW or some kike crying rivers of salt. This is glorious. It gets people talking about how the blacks weren't the first slaves here in the states. It is a longer month than Coon History Month, therefore better. It will help propel white accomplishments into the forefront. This is a good thing.

So, if we annex Canadaland, what do we do with Quebec? Could you move back to louisiana and denigger it for us? We'll make fun of you less if you do. That said, Quebec could just be greater maine, people from maine wind up being canadian all the time.

can i have the source for the picasso one

Race and ethnicity are different, kike. Niggers are a race, an Ethiopian is an ethnicity.

Think big tabarnak

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish-American_Heritage_Month

This has existed forever

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish-American_Heritage_Month

It's been done since 1991. Not an annual event but it will still rustle some dodo bird feathers.

Make it meme!

Heil'd

I have yet to see anyone from here identify as a Canadian before a Quebecois. This place would be so great if Montreal could sink to the bottom of the Saint-Laurent and bring all the faggots living in there with it.

Criss de FranƧais aussi qui essayent de venir ici asteur que la France c'est un shithole

salt mines gonna be full im sure

Its a subject which is purposely blurred and confusing, makes it easy for marxists to deceive people. The number of times Ive heard "were all just human, its just the human race, there are no races" in the last couple months alone is absolutely disgusting.
I like my above example. Austrians are German blooded, but Austrian is its own unique ethnicity. They speak their own language, and have a slightly different culture.. but they are German blooded, regardless.

==JESUS CHRIST user WE JUST SYNCHRONIZED TO THE GREAT RIGHT WING HIVEMIND== KEKKK

Irish American here
The pot o'gold really do be at the end o' the rainbow boyos

wew fucked that up

And just like jews, they only hire & associate with their own.

Poor Canada

I am detecting excessive amounts of cuckchan in your posting style.

Oh no, will I be banned by the 8police for wrongthink? You better report me so I can go back to 4cuck!

Our strategy worked better.

Thats like calling George Soros Hungarian. Which hell they do anyways

I love how Obama flip-floped between being partially white to appeal to white voters and being a complete straight out of Africa nigger to race bait and fuel Black Lives Matters fire. What piece of shit, I'm more glad every day that he's no longer in the white house

youtube.com/watch?v=2C2GP9hlL1U

The British tried to exterminate us by forced assimilation and failed spectacularly. They're the ones being eroded out of existence.

We just kept on drinkin' and dancin'. We had our quiet revolution and came to 1.5% of having our sovereign nation.

We're just a bunch of drunkards. Don't think we could form death squads since we just don't give a fuck.

CHING CHONG NO TICKEE NO LAUNDRY, LOVE YOU LONG TIME

At least I remember when we were against the white niggersā€¦ Politicking bloodsuckers as usual. One thing hasn't changed, there's still a jew loving nancy and chief in the whitehouse.

I can only imagine the salt

The only reason I know about it is I am part Irish and I used to belong a Irish American social club.
The friendly sons of St Patrick, I distinctly remember being taught in school the potato famine was the cause of all the Irish deaths, when in reality the English came and forcibly took all of Irelands food because the potato blight was in England not Ireland.

Yeah man I think the French are the largest demographic of immigrants coming to Quebec. At least these cucks assimilate.

Actually a Jewish History Month might not be bad for us. Hear me outā€¦.

Normally when you bring up jews for no reason, for any reason, people get a little bit skeeved out. Try discussing with people how Bolshevism was a jewish phenomena and they'll usually try to back out of the conversation.

But if there were a "Jewish History Month" that would give us an excuse to randomly bring up all sorts of inconvenient facts about jews.

Holla Forums stopped hating white niggers because it started out as a meme that used False-Dilemma fallacies to equate Irish influence in American culture and politics with Jewish influence in American culture and politics. After Holla Forums became a thing all those retards fucked off to there.

Old school Quebecois, Maine, part of Vermont and New-Hampshire share a lot in common. Many left Quebec to go south because they didn't want to live under the insanity of Trudeau Sr. You want to do something with it? Kill all politicians there. Then, let Quebec keep its language and deport non whites to Louisiana, where there are tons of niggers already, before sending them back to the Caribbeans. Now, use Quebec's north (by the way tell all the feather niggers to shut the fuck up or face the wrath of Jackson) to build a shit ton of hydroelectric power plants. By itself it's estimated to be able to give power to at least half of North America, if fully exploited. Also expolit Anticosti's oil and tell chinks who want to exploit mineral mines there to fuck off and starve back in their shithole of a country. Congrats, you just made Quebec go in the green instead of bleeding money thanks to the traitors who currently rule it. As long as you don't destroy its language and you give them freedom of speech and permit them to have access to the 2nd amendment, most modern Quebecois won't bitch out much.

J'ai d'la misĆØre Ć  accepter de mĆŖler mon origine avec "canadien" Ć  cause des tas de marde de Troux d'eau

I know right next they I bet they are going to try and pass his slav wife off as white!

checked
Criminally underrated post.

There is no America anymore. That is surely seen. This is no longer or present, and what is coming is certainly not our future.

It's only wrong when Whites do it.

Rightfully so. We helped build America despite the best efforts from you ungrateful cunts trying to stop us.

Well deserved, thank you Mr President.

Do you think anyone truly took the hibernian conspiracy serious? I always figured they were just like flat earthers.

if march is irish month because of saint pattys than german month should be october

You've got your priorities backwards. When all nonwhites are expelled from US territory then you should start worrying about hyphenated-Americanism.

Obama is literally the avatar of the globalist world. He is every race and religion. He is black, white, Jewish, Muslim, Christian, atheist, and everything in between. He's everything and therefore nothing.

I believe that food was payed for, there where a few rich Irish after that.

I didnt realize niggers browsed Holla Forums

Nos ancestres on fonder le Canada. Ont est des Canadiens Francais. Les osti d'Anglos on pris le nom "Canadiens" pcq les mangeux de marde ont pas ete capable de nous exterminer. Mais jte comprends. J'aime mieu utiliser le terme Quebecois.

Ils font la meme chose avec la poutine. Oh ya poutine is totally a Canadian dish.

The Hibernian conspiracy continuesā€¦

But the Irish aren't really a problem now, and their genome has synchronized with the American general, which can't - or goddamn better not - happen with niggers, or everything we recognize as our race will disappear. The Irish were ultimately assimilated while the difference between niggers and whites is simply too high, even if we judge it by terms like eye color, blue eyes would be wiped out.

I wish I could, but even if I tried, iI'd still be considered on of those meek faggots. Even when I went back to see my family last year I saw something was off in la belle province (yes I'm half-Irish half-frog). That was until i got drunk with them and I saw through their appearances. It's a sad state of affairs when you have to see your people inebriated to tell the truth because of the thought police.

(checked)
La poutine Ć©tait faite pour aller bĆ»cher dans l'bois durant l'hiver. Ƈa t'grassait les articulations pis Ƨa te gardais au chaud pendant que ta bonne femme cuisait un ragoĆ¼t pour souper. M'a te dire, le QuĆ©bec me manque en tabarnak, l'attitude AmĆ©ricaine est bonne mais y manque kek chose. je pense vraiment Ć  y retourner mais ce coup citte dans l'nord, Ć  place des attractions Ć  nĆØgres en tout genre qu'y a dans le sud

It's funny because that's actually an Irish name.

"But but but my white nationalism!"

Fuck off cunt. It's OUR MONTH NOW. PRESIDENTIAL ORDER.

Trump bless.

ROUND-EYE DEATH SQUADS WHEN?

gettin real tired of r/donald faggots

Trump is half Celt user.

Great news, this is sure to piss off every anti-White kike who won't be able to properly explain what they are mad about.

Reminder however that Irish Republicans are also anti-White communists and have been since independence, and I will be voting against them all down the ballot later today in the Assembly election.

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA
WHERE ME LUCKY CHARMS?

Considering that the irish only took over part of new york and all of boston, bill was wrong. The germans took over the rest of america.

Who else do you see turning there back on Israel at that UN?

Required reading for this thread:
takimag.com/article/a_brief_history_of_the_redneck_joe_bob_briggs

Talks about the relationship of Southern folk and Ulster. Very good read.

That's all well and good, user, but I still see spics every where I go. Sooner or later happy feelings are going to have to give way to a tangible change in reality. Trump is walking on thin ice. 4 more years without radical change and we may as well pack it in.

The English took New England
The Germans took much of the South and Midwest
The Scotts-Irish took much of the East to North East
White Niggers aside, its still all white. Hell, Slav immigration to America remained surprisingly limited to Alaska and California very briefly before packing their shit and leaving

I really don't give a fuck what happens to shitskin sandscum holes in a foreign desert user
As far as I'm concerned the entire region would be better off as a nuclear wasteland

What I care about is "Brits out, Blacks in" which is what Irish Republicanism represents politically.

as a half mick euro mutt, I take it as an insult.
aren't these months just for peoples that didn't actually achieve anything?

Well you should. Seeing as your nation is being controlled from Tel Aviv.

Thanks, Kek. You give us wonderful gifts without us ever asking.
SHADILAY

sorta, wasn't it the anglo-norman name of a Castle in Ireland? not gonna google, cuz fuck it.

You're forgetting the upper mid-West.

Ireland's greatest achievement was being one of the home isles of the glorious British Empire, a level of prestige that the country never had before and has never had since.

What nation isn't being controlled from Tel Aviv, user? The Republic of Ireland? Please. Bend over for more Eurocock.

yes, but the point is to trivialize black history month and legitimize white pride

Yeah I fucking hate it. Less than a week after the mosque shooting I had people tell me "C'est ostis la s'integres pas sont en train de tourner notre pays comme le trou d'marde d'ousse qu'ils viennent". Le monde sont ecoeurer en esti.

I don't really drink anymore other than getting shit faced at family gatherings. Le dernier Noel on a passe la soiree a ecouter des rigodons pis a chanter. Ca faite tellement du bien de celebrer notre culture.

America is to this day is whored out to make a vote.

Look up the real Boss Tweed if you want an inkling. Same old shit to this day.

wp = irish pride?

it is according to wikipedia in regards to the executive branch:

check my digits niggerposter

Potato niggers vote more left than any other ethnic group of whites. The DNC is pretty much made up of minorities, Jews and Irish.

Aren't you suppose to be European or did mess your script up?

This user is right. Chicago used to be mostly German and Slav.

I think you may have missed some key events this past year user
I've also included a handy map in case you have become confused

according to the ADL, yes.

fuck you

October

The UK is a continent now that's news to me? I thought even Australia lost that privilege

The 'president' is an obese leprechaun, so celebrating white niggery by designating a month towards it is no surprise.

I don't even know what's Holla Forums trolling and what's Holla Forums trolling sometimes.

Are you being deliberately obtuse or do you not understand what the European Union is? Being ethnically European is not the same as being owned by a socialist political union, aka being fucked by Eurocock.

I see your point, but people won't suddenly become comfortable talking about international jewish influence and cultural marxism. Jewish History Month would consist of "muh holohoax" shoved down our throats by the media every single day, and the speeches that our politicians would give honoring this poor, oppressed minority would be nauseating.

I believe Detroit used to have a fair number of Eastern/Central Europeans as well.

It would be a pipedream to even consider your California size island chain a subcontinent.

truly based

Looks like Obama stopped it a few years ago.

he also stopped white house tours

the nigger is clearly a nigger

Every top google result for irish slaves is angrily both calling irish slavery a myth, and saying it is a white supremacist meme.

That's pretty rad actually

they can't denounce it, it's literally the cause of st. patrick's day

SĆ©rieux j'adore ma mĆØre patrie. Je me souviens des annĆ©es 80 et 90, oĆ¹ la culture fleurissait. Me souviens des temps oĆ¹ j'Ć©tais ti-cul pis que Canal famille existait pis qu'y faisaient des Ć©missions culturellement QuĆ©becoises, comme le reste . Ƈa me fait tellement mal de savoir que les tabarnak de libĆ©raux ont tout sacrificer Ƨa durant les annĆ©es 2000s. Je me suis tournĆ© depuis ce temp-lĆ , dans l'temps le monde semblait vouloir disparaitre avec la follie qu'a emmener les tamouls forcĆ©s par les juifs de se suicider dins tours.

holy shit, this is awesome. Irish history is how I shut liberals the fuck up. MUH POTATOCAUST BECAUSE OF THE JEWS IN ENGLAND! MUH 4 MILLION! MUH SLAVERY AND 900 YEARS OF OPPRESSION, RAPE, EXPLOITATION, DEATH, AND DISCRIMINATION!

they will be taught, they will be taught about the high warrior kings that held off the romans. teach them about the 900 years and shut them all the fuck up. THERE. WILL. BE. SALT.

No surprise.

This is going to be fun

That's not Poland's flag, it's Indonesia's.

INB4 SALTY NIGGERS

andy, is that you?

The only true Americans are British.

my great grandfather came with his parents to america after the shoah. it was terrible, when the potatoes ran out the english forced the irish to send their children to be made into meat pies and they used the bones to make lamps. what people don't know is that it wasn't just starvation that killed the irish, they had great ovens for mass production of baked potatoes that they re-purposed to cook the irish 10 at a time, they used the ash to enrich the fields and forced the family members to work the land while guarded by soldiers with vicious hounds to grow more food to be shipped to england.

Japanese history month

who the fuck is andy?

I think it's genius, personally. It's the same as recognizing ALL the victims of the "Holocaust". It'd be suicide to take away accolades, but if you add enough elsewhere, wellā€¦

underrated post

Us anglos aren't happy about what these kike puppets are doing to this nation any more than you are. No more blood needs to be shed between european brothers. We need racial unity to repel the non-white hordes and the kikes that pull the strings behind the scenes.

autism based correction.

Ca me fait d'la peine en estie de voir tout s'ecrouler.

Ont etait en train de souper le premier juillet. Aux nouvelles y montrait la parade du Canada pis c'etait toute des negres avec leurs bongos pis des Chinois avec leurs dragons.

Quel honte.

(checking)
Im an Anglo and all I can do is be smug at this moment. twitter is ablaze with assmad niggers, jews, and dykes.

I'll drink a pint of Guinness with any of you bog bastards anytime

Celtic From The West is intredasting read (especially if there's anything to the Ponta Delgada pyramid off the Portuguese coast/Atlantis); suggests they may have been Troy-diaspora.

Remember Drogheda!

That dock speech on immigrants/nativism is copperhead gold.
youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA

Daniel Day-Lewis' There Will Be Blood is that speech, over 120mins, lel.
youtube.com/watch?v=hKoLsqnKRKw

Based Northen Irish bro!
It's normally the based ones that have a long family history of serving in the military, did any of your family do service bro?

How official is this? Like, is there a signing or does the president just declare shit like this?

Post salt pls.

andy reeves, a kid i know who's very enthusiastic about irish culture despite only being like 25% irish. he's a bit of an extremist too, got featured in a paper in dublin.

I agree man. I love Canadians. I've traveled east to west many times. People talk a lot of shit online but I've never felt any hatred towards me as a Frenchy and I have none for the Anglos.

Our country is so rich in resources we could have a maple reich if our leaders weren't all a bunch of fucking traitors.

Come on user

Are the irish better than niggers? At least the slaves were fundamental in the early american economy.

it would be austrian pride month

this has apparently been a thing for a while but Obama didn't do it the last few years.

cuimhneamh ar an uileloscadh! (remember the holocaust!) I got the number wrong, it wasn't 4 mil, it was MUH 6.5 MILLION!

I'll be shutting people the fuck up all this month. I'm not a social person but I might even go to social hot spots specifically to redpill people on the irish holocaust and mine irl salt.

You should probably at least change your ID every couple of posts, Schlomo.

wew

There were more White slaves than nigger ones.

Another master-stroke by Trump. Almost a decade of this lies ahead, how many commies are going to just give up and kill themselves?

At least a nigger reaction image can be used for reacting to things. Bogposting is a mistake, a defect. When a poster fails, he makes a bogpost.

Avatarposting is always cancer user

Of course user
My cousin did, my grandad's brother did, and I know for a fact I have a great-grandad who fought in WWII

everything nigs do, whites do more of.

die foreign scum

he was not an american
but he did have irish heritage

quints confirm your grandfather did indeed fight in dubya dubya 2

there's still parts of Chicago where Polish is commonly spoken, with business signs in Polish. various other areas around the great lakes have large Polish and other slavic populations.

I'm so sorry that I helped start that trend back on halfchan. We meant well, honest.

The only place where I saw some bullshit tensions were in Toronto but that place is not Canadiian. The only thing fueling division in Canada is the federal government.

Another bit of OC to represent the complete rot that is modern Canada (slight edit of the other one I posted ITT)

I found the archives of 2015 and 16 proclamation. sorry false alarm
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/02/29/presidential-proclamation-irish-american-heritage-month-2016
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2015/02/27/presidential-proclamation-irish-american-heritage-month-2015

Those quints!!
Kek confirms your suspicions, and blesses the heros of your family!

fug great grandfather

Kek blessed you, brother!

REMEMBER YOUR PLACE, GOY

Let's hope this is blown way out of proportion by the left, because well they can't seem help themselves at this point. And we can capatilise on the salt and throw around a few redpills.

if we found it this fast, major news outlets will more than likely get it soon enough should it be able to be used as ammo.

Hahahaha. If he can dilute nigger history month with plays like this I'd try to give him 12 years.

plz don't

LISTEN YOU RETARDS, STOP FUNPOSTING, GET ON (((SOCIAL MEDIA))), AND START TALKING ABOUT IRISH SLAVERY AND THE LEPROCAUST

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH WE CAN EXPLOIT THIS? HOW MUCH DAMAGE WE CAN DO TO THE UNEARNED VICTIMHOOD OF NIGGERS AND KIKES?

GO GO GO FUCKING DO IT NOW

About then I concluded that as far as my ancestry was concerned I could pretty much just circle the British Isles and call it good.

Hibernian Supremacy
If you can tan, you ain't a white man

Actually, purebred Germans tan rather well.

You're weak user.

Did somebody request salt? This guy's profile is a goldmine saltmine?

IT'S AN GORTA MOR ALL OVER AGAIN

Why do they always lead with this? That's not going to give your non-argument any more validity that it already doesn't have.

Not even Irish and I love this, fuck niggers

Tanning is literally becoming less white
Stop letting the UV jew into your body

meant for

It almost comes off as "I'm white just like you, goy!" to me. Turns out the guy writes for huffpo.

I should have known. I especially loved the part at the end where he said between heritage and loved ones he's going to choose loved ones. Priorities much, let alone understanding of what he just said?

I thought march already was Irish American heritage month. I remember on February 1st taking a look at all official heritage/history/awareness months and it was already listed there. It also kinda make me annoyed because I've always been under the impression that an ethnicity getting there own month ment that the ethnicity was untermensch tier; October for example is polish American heritage month.

At least march has a reason to be connected to Irish Americans because of st Patrick's day which is a pretty major holiday celebrated by even the 0% Irish Americans and is basically just an excuse to down Guinness and Whiskey for a day. Every year I buy a bottle of Jameson and go through a McDonalds drive through and cry about the great potato holocaust and give me grandmother O'Rourke a call.

Is that meant to be "Darragh"?
Jesus, what a butchering of a name. Even if it was "Daire" I'd be okay with it.

This citizen must have failed xis mandatory Liberal Greatness Studies- xhe would have understood that you can't be proud of being white!

archive.is/b8Yzm

CTRL+F "Darer"

It looks to be a Jewish surname, surprise surprise

Of fucking course, a kike pretending like he's a different race.

"Fellow whites" followed by some bolshevik prog horseshit really never fails to out these kikes, every single time

That's what happened to me too. My grandpa swore up and down we were apache or some shit, and had no idea where any of the white came from. I did a family tree, and I'm something like 60% welsh, with the rest being English and a tiny bit of Irish.

The "euro mut" and "muh native ancestry" meme are mostly false.

Why would your grandpa claim to be a fucking injun? My grandpa called them savages still.

Feels good man. Kekus Vult.

If you mean it would also nauseate the normals, then there's nothing wrong with that either.

this is my favorite timeline

I didn't realize there was actually evidence for the Castreau thing.

How bout dis? Since it's now MY month. You go back to yer little deli, cut me up a nioce thick piece of meat, cook it for me, medium rare and bring it as a offer of peace before I get fookin mad.

Watch leftists heads explode when he makes a Russian history month and we get to see where the origin of the word 'slave' comes from. Hint: it was named after an ethnic group that was so massively enslaved that the word was made after them (hint:hint Slav)

TOO LA ROO, LADDIES

They're not.

The Catholics DID wipe out most of the Protestants during the civil war.

CHECKED

MY BOG IS READY

cruise looks like he wants to die

Trips confirm.

Newspaper beaver confirms.

Look at the top surnames in Canada. Li is like number one.

We built the titanic for what it's worth.

The Irish run this country now. Bannon, Conway, Flynn etc. Now pay your respects.

I don't know. I've heard there were of people that thought they had Indian blood in the 50s and 60s. I don't know where it came from, probably the same time as the rebranding of Thanksgiving.

This is civic nationalist dogma that prevents people from moving into the racial issues that are the actual cut and dry factor when dealing with various issues. Niggers no matter what they call themselves will always remain low iq savages for example. People forget the actual immigration act when the country was born was for only whites and only know the kike pushed one in the 60's.

Civic nationalism is just overly complicated.

State THAT.

Just say "Yeah, except ethnonationalism is natural. If everyone is the same, they'll want to remain that way. If you want civic nationalism, you have to stop people from banding together through force."

You could subversively "celebrate" the "proud" achievements of jews in Marxism and politics. The jews hate having a light shown on them, and that's what a "history month" is all about.

Smarter yids will see right through what you're doing and call you an antisemite, but I think white people would be more receptive to your message.

Imagine a day to "celebrate" all the jews in media. Name them by name, to honor them.

Even if you name them and only say nice things about them, once people get into the habit of noticing jews in media, they won't stop. Once they take to noticing it, they'll eventually start to notice patterns. This sort of independent discovery process is a great way to deprogram people from jewish thought control.

italian american history month when?

I plan on pushing (chekt)
That alone oughta Shoah a few jimmies

And how. Every time you have a community like the Japanese who want to celebrate their cultural festivals and invite outsiders there is always an "Asian-American" bitching about white people appropriating "Asian culture". It is always the fucking Chinese doing it.

Hang on there now m80
Don't be getting ahead of yourself my gaelic friend

This has supposedly been around since 1991 but nobody ever did anything with it. Only niggers got their month funded.

Daily reminder that if the US kept selling iron and oil to the Japanese we would not deal with the Chinese right now

Jewish history month sounds like a great idea. You could use it to tell some uncomfortable truths about Jews during it. Just dress it up as another interesting Jewish fact.

july will be hebrew celebration month
for the jewish people have always had a (((revolutionary spirit))) (fucking soulless kikes)

thats not even a chink thats some hebrew hybrid

you know not what you are just now realizing

January is already Shoah month
February Is big month
March for France
April for Germans
May for Anglo
June for Italian
July for Scots
August for Nord's
September for diaspora whites
October for Poles
November for nips
December for Slavs

WE WUZ CELTICZ

Trump is German Scottish himself

CELTICZ N DROODZ

some who this doesn't surprise me at all.

I love you Trump

what a lunatic.
brilliant.

Make sure to mention the famine and slavery.

I'd better get my month dammit.

That's bullshit. Austrians don't have a own unique ethnic. Austria is an artificial construct, giving a name to different parts (plural) of Germany.

No, they don't.
Most speak Bavarian German dialect, but some do speak Allemanic German dialect. That said, unfortunately, the sole use of Standard German is on the rise.

The differences between Austrians and ā€œGermansā€ are smaller than the differences between Austrians.

They are Germans, as is everybody descending from Germans and German speaking. That is the definition of Germany

That is because in the first world war everything German in the USA has been persecuted, suppressed and destroyed. German-Americans were forced to deny their ancestry, to change their family names. Their history was erased out of the books. Germans and Germany slandered as source of all evil.

Muh WASP.
The majority of the US population is not of English extraction, nor is US culture. The differences between US English language and British English reflects this. The majority of the US population descends from non-native English speaker.

Muh Mayflower.
How many Puritans went to America? How many was that in relation to the population of North-America at that time? The impact of a immigrant population can only measured in relation to existing population and future immigration.

Which is bullshit.
The USA is different to European nation in so far that it is no ā€œnationā€ in the original sense. It is made up of different nationalities coming together. Trying to memory-hole that by making English culture, WASP the default is pissing on the graves of people who made and created the USA out of an insignificant British agricultural colony.

It is typical of mischling, mixed race to go ā€œmadā€ and attack the majority population. In Kenya he would have betrayed the Africans.

Holy fuck Plastic Paddy, wind your neck in

I guess luxemburg and minnesota are races too.

Daily reminder that whoever plays the definition game is a D&C shill.

There is no thing as "Asian-American", as there is no ā€œAsian peopleā€ nor ā€œAsian culture and valuesā€.

Hell, even ā€œEuropean-Americanā€ would share more in common than a non-entity as ā€œAsian-Americans.

Asian-American has only a justification as a polite form of saying people with slanted eyes.

That would actually break all records of kvetching, kikes absolutely hate the idea of that for some reason
At least, so I've heard

Why did you have to remind meā€¦it still hurts.

Negros BTFO
POTATO HISTORY MONTH TIME

Trudeau senior liked his girls young, its honestly not nearly as far of a stretch for his wife to find her own fun.

NO WAYYYYY DUDE!
I live somewhat near bouillon,i got to visit the castle and museum there when i was like 12.
The teacher mostly said how "horrible" the crusade was and and some more guilt tripping.
I was in a christian school and didn't think much of it back then,but now i see even that kind of school was cucked ages ago.
Anyway,its pretty fuckin amazing to see a litteral templar blood keeping true to his roots by shitposting on an anomymous image board.

If Trump makes a Jewish history month he can downplay his calls of antisenitism while shifting Overton window to allow for discussion of Jewish history and unless twitter and faceberg shut down completely there's no stopping the tidal wave of information that will follow. Jews have a lot to hide so it makes sense they wouldn't want the light to be shined on them for a whole month

I'm not Irish, but let me say that I hold dear my Celtic kindred on this, their well deserved month of recognition.

I will proudly stand beside you in the fight against this attempt of our mutual genocide by the outside hordes and their Jewish puppeteers.

Congratulations on our God-emperor's recognition of your month of honor, Shadilay!

but seriously we can tan pretty well

What's wrong with that?

Have some salt.

Swedebro, there's still hope.

Yes, it will take violence at this point, but the niggers, mudslimes, and kikes can still be rounded up into boxcars and removed from your homeland.
You need a revolution. Some of us are willing to smuggle you the guns.

God damn, that is a beautiful flag.

European folklore best folklore

Godfrey was based. The Jews kvetched about him for like 300 years because he triggered them that hard.

Your picā€¦

Oh, wowā€¦.

Why, Jewish history month would be amazing. There's a reason they don't want one, they are terrified of people looking into their past.

t. Perfidious Albion

TRIPS CONFIRM!

Are you an Alden too, cousin

My great great grandfather in the Irish Army

The people Jamestown and Virginia were named after want a word.

JAMES WOLFE DO IT AGAIN

Yes, when have schools ever lied to give false grievances to minorities.

Imagine a world where these shitskins and all others have been reduced to oil for use in machinery.

My father is a Spaniard Leonese and my mom is Celtic. What does that make me?

sott.net/article/263587-DNA-shows-Irish-people-have-more-complex-origins-than-previously-thought

other way round the scots are irish

Sinn Fein = communists. seriously

Ahhh the Quebecois victim complex shinning again. You lot are worse then niggers in regards to your incessant whining.

what did he mean by this

I guess just how Teutons and Franks are both Germanic tribes.

We should have all kinds of history months from now on. April - German history month. May - Italian history month. Ovens - Jew's are history month.

Why? Louisiana has a lot of ethnic Frenchmen. That's Cajun KKK clay anyway. Non-white don't belong in America period.

He should make a jewish-american history month, and put in how the transatlantic slavetrade was financed and managed by jews. It would be fantastic if people stopped viewing bank as neutral institutions and monetary policy as something commited in everyones interest. The banks are a logistical tool by which jews apply pressure to our society, and monetary policy the means by which they steal money through inflation and deflation cycles.

Have you ever managed to rustled them enough to have your post deleted in a Stirner thread?

what about 0.1%?
I bet is even more jew favored

Why do you gotta call yourself Irish-American and not just American or Irish? I don't get it, sounds like special snowflake like "African-American", either you are irish or american.

Colbert isn't irish, hes a crypto-kike

Ethnicities exist though. I'm an American but I'm ethnically German, Polish, Teutonic and Italian.

Yeah its gay.

Imagine if a person who moved from England to Ireland called themselves a English-Irishman? They would get their heads kicked in.

Saying that we do have Muslim-Brits now.
In my view either you are a Brit, or you can fuck off back to the third world.

Do you refer to yourself as a GermanPolishTeutonicItalian American?

Christ almighty, I know why you burgers do this (honouring your family lineage etc, nothing wrong with that in theory) but don't you guys get how cringy you sound when you list off a whole load of shit like that?

What I don't get about those faggots is that they claim everything is a spook but they're still interested in protecting muh opressed minorities and get completely triggered if you say anything about jews or women, someone who'd actually follow Stirner's ideology wouldn't even give a fuck about politics at all.

American obviously. But American doesn't mean anything. It's a nationality sadly, as opposed to meaning Anglo-Saxon or relating to an ethnic makeup. Like France, home of the French.

Yeah well blame that on the people who disenfranchised us to the point where if you ask an American what he "is" you're going to get an in-depth family history report. It's bullshit, because they're no more mixed than someone living in Germany or Italy. There isn't that national identity, that's the problem,

And the niggers want to claim that they've built this country.

In my unique position I understand the desire to preserve your heritage, but you have to understand that once you go above 2 it becomes just nonsense-sounding.
Like if you're ethnically Swiss, Polish, French and Italian then sure, it's important to remember that history. But if you're only a little bit of each of those things then the uniqueness of the identity is lost so it becomes pointless to rhyme them off.
Look at it this way instead. You are a European-American, a White American, which is a unique cultural identity in its own right and has existed long enough now to have a respectable history, even with its own regional differences.

I'm about to just say I'm Anglo-Saxon.

Close enough

Good. I like my potatoes salted.

Feels good.

mine's the next day, get on my level
mfw off by one

That's the Potato Patrol to you.

Oh fuck this is amazing.

Omelette du fromage to our neighbors from the north and their mighty dubs. May you have good luck removing leaf

Euros have to understand that, when a burger rattles off their list of ethnicities, they're not attempting to lay claim on your culture, which is a very civnat way of thinking. It's more of small talk and explaining a bit of who they are.

For me, at least, It's me trying to identify who I am and how my ancestors could have had an impact on me. My ancestors passed on practically nothing when they immigrated, so all I have is what I find myself. If that makes me a LARPing Amerifat, then so be it. I just want to have some semblance of culture that isn't McDonalds, Coca-Cola, and Wal-Mart.

Do what?

Canadian Anglos keep electing French Canadians as PM who flood their countries with shitskins and chinks.

You're genociding yourselves nigga. I'm starting to think Trudeau Sr. pushed multiculturalism to do to the Anglos what they failed to do to the Canadiens Francais.

I think it's neat because you can kind of explain some of the physical features of people when they mention their ethnic background.

Roosevelt was a Jew-Nigger of the soul, and seeding the ground for WWI.

just look at what my heritage-less autism has driven me to produce

What complex? We won in the end.

Blah blah blah, they really need to teach you blokes the history of this land.

Good! Because most whites are descendants of Irish and their ancestors built up America.

Its about fucking time. Fuck the genocidal kikes and racist mongrel retards who will complain about it.

Pretty much this. It's easy for a Frenchmen to see his family is French and take pride in that culture and history, but for an American whose family has only been here for less than a hundred years it's harder. Your ancestors carried their identity with them into America and that's what you have to identify with culturally.

LOOK WHAT THE FUCKING MADMAN PUT ON HIS STORE

Eyy, I'm part Irish, and hairy as fuck because of it. My family came here from the potato famine.
Thanks Trump.

Yeah no thanks.

Trump is baiting the anti whites to show themselves to the general public.

Pretty baseless claim, there. You do know that his high standards for what counted as American basically amounted to letting whites in, only, right?

Might as well get an Asian mail-order bride, lad tbh fam

Why in the fuck is he selling the click n snap bands and not a flexfit?

Combined with the whole mentioning everybody but jews in the lolocaust thing, he really is combating political correctness. The Irish make a great step because they can break in easily due their history showing liberals their ignorance and suddenly all the victim complex and victim culture bullshit is heavily diluted. Only thing bad about this is the potential of Irish-kike mutts like Maher who can cry double victim. Fuck him.

I love it.

White women are the most beautiful on this planet, and everyone knows it. Even when they teach AIs to identify beauty, they rate white women as more beautiful than any other race.

This one goes out to all the underage fags who now have to write a report about Irish history.

you can thank me by posting your A++

One of the most successful psyops that the Jew ever pulled is convince people that the US doesn't have a culture (which it most certainly does) or convince people that there's something shameful about that culture (Wal-Mart and McDonald's).

The US has a very rich culture, and they've been very generous about sharing it, which is why people all over the world have appropriated that culture and refuse to admit it's a distinctly American achievement.

From telephones to televisions, electricity, automobiles, and all things Disney, the Americans have pioneered a large part of the modern world and have graciously shared it with everyone. They have their own dialect, their own foods, their own distinctly American music (country), and yes, their corporations are so successful that even the Japs love McDonald's fries and dress like 50s American greasers when they want to look like badasses. American movies and TV shows are watched all over the world and often make more money on the foreign market than they do in the US. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SUCCESS. The fact that so many other cultures have latched onto American culture does not lessen it's greatness. Every white American should be proud of American cultureā€”don't fall for the Jewish lie that American culture doesn't exist or that you should be ashamed of it somehow. American culture is based on innovation rather than tradition. It may be different but it is in no way lesser.

I hope people told the poor bastard the history of Scandinavians in Ireland.

Funny thing is cruise face looks worse than theirs these days.

How is that crippling autism working out for you bro? Getting triggered?

Step up senpais

Fuckin finally, it's been more or less the unofficial Irish month for years now

So wait, is Trump shilling to the micks now because it's a step in the direction of restoring white pride or is it because the he needs the mick vote badly?

Sorta makes sense, most of the working class in that rustbelt are likely the great grandkids of Irish immigrants that did the same in those parts. Not to mention most of them were likely Obama voters that flipped for him because of his message.

First the wife-tiers:

And second the daughter-chens:

9 is my favorite.

In this month normies can:
Learn about how they owned all the slave ships
Learn about how they fomented dissent in troubled times
Learn about how they took control of many of our important institutions such as the media and the education system
Learn about how they started Communism and how every Commie revolution had international jews involved.
Learn that McCarthy did nothing wrong
Learn about the USS Liberty being destroyed by Israel
Learn about all the gibs we send to Israel
Learn about Loxism
Learn about Jews claiming to be white when it serves to reinforce white guilt narrative and Jewish when it serves their victim complex
Learn about the many mental illnesses that plague the Jewish community due to generations of inbreeding

It's a fucking 4chan hat

It is my life's mission to impregnate a redhead QT and make an entire generation of new redhead qts. I'm gonna 1488 so hard I fuck up the census data in my area.
Hopefully my sons come out blonde though

Indeed. It may as well have been for decades with how Americans celebrate St. Patrick's day.

Is he finally shipping to yurop, now that elections are over?

Literally physically perfect.

[WITNESSED]

The bet thing is if the kikes kvetch, all you have to do is mention some of the horrible conditions Irish people were condemned live and work in in the past.

If kikes then kvetch that they have it all right now, wonder aloud how that could have happened to them despite the institutionalised racism against them, which apparently can hold a race back indefinitely.

ULfag confirmed

Done.

They will do a jewish history month and I think the jewish month can be helpful to inject some red pills. there will be a lot of hashtags to work with.

WEW

WAIT

ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT THE CHRISTIAN IDENTITY STUFF ABOUT EUROPEANS BEING THE REAL ISRAELIS AND LEAVE JERUSELEM AND WIND UP TRAVELLING ALL THE WAY TO IRELAND MIGHT ACTUALLY BE TRUE?

JUST CALL HIM A FILTHY JEW AND TELL HIM HIS TYPICAL JEW TRICKS ARENT WORKING ANYMOREā€¦ AND THEN WATCH AS HE RECOILS, HES BEEN FOUND OUT!

She's a lovely blue-eyed girl, but the hair is a dye job.

There were accounts in celtic mythologie of greek kings invading Ireland, m8te. The emerald isles were not nearly as isolated as people think they were.

Christian Identity is big on the idea that all of Christendom is Israel, i.e. a nation chosen by God. The Lord revoked the Jewish birthright of Abraham when they rejected Christ. This creed has been Church doctrine since the third century.

Dispensationalism, the idea that the Jews still have their old covenant with God and don't need Jesus, is a modern protestant heresy that originated with Cyrus Scofield in the 1920s.

So that's why. I can't even begin to understand the heresy of so many American Christians. They're all going to hell for aiding the synagogue of Satan.

mfw the anti whites flip the fuck out and he uses the old $$McGregor special$$

Oy vey goy, supersessionism is antisemitic! Just don't look at Matthew 21:43 and John 8:42-45!

Holla Forums full of spics

why?

Are you serious?

yes

How has this not been checked already?

How normalfag do you have to be to enjoy this?

DID SOMEONE SAY BOGPOSTING?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

This is some powerful magic. The triggering might even be too intense at this rate.

Hot damn, all these integers.

oh fug what have I done

Checkan

:PRUFEN:

You dirty antisemite, you have to refer to it by the Jewish smear word for it: "replacement theology". Oy vey, those dirty goyim have the audacity to think that they can replace G-d's chosen people!

Ya dun diddit ladie

Lurk 3 years before cutting your hands off, lurk 2 years and then kill yourself.

WHAT DID YOU MEME BY THIS POST?

When's German American History Month?
Can we learn about the Bund?

sperg elsewhere, fag
yep, fag

October I think

Irish confirmed for being blessed by Kek.

stupid goy

He stopped replying, and you're a (1)

Had to change my proxies, Chaim.
currently behind at least seven

I believe you.

In case you didn't notice, I posted a screen cap to show that I acquired another set of doubles, due to the hour of my time zone (which all anons aren't in, obviously). Perhaps you should have reviewed the context of the screen cap for a moment longer before making such an inessential and unfounded accusation of me being a newfag.

You got salty fast.
That gore is pleb tier.

what's the background to the picture of the women?

what

He is texting like a 9 year old, maybe its his target audience "poc hav givn their lives 4 this cause4centuries we need 2 abandon 1/2 measures we need 2 stop usin revolutionary terms if we wont fight 4 it"

Huffington Post Journalist Michael Darer supports burning "racists" in a grease fire
archive.is/48PYi#selection-4269.0-4269.71
adressing donald trump, ironically singing about himself.
archive.is/48PYi#selection-8320.0-8320.3

He wanted to have a 'Don't Ask Me About My Heritage' month but knew it wouldn't pass.

Which is precisely why there will never be an English American History Month. The establishment want the English to be regarded as bland, evil, petty people with bad teeth and peculiar spelling. The main target for the myth of 'white' culture being devoid of substance.

If you think that narrative is bad in the States you should see how it is in Old England.
My acquaintances across the Irish Sea are absolutely bombarded with this dogshit day and night.

the funny thing is that it's not just the irish
bulgaria was under kebab rule for 5 centuries where we either get treated as subhumans, or we're forced to pretend we're kebabs/greeks, and then there was communism, and we're still doing better than any nigger country in africa

Yes, nobody is as complacent in the face of the enemy yet fervent in a vague defense of invasion like the English. Non-English Lords, halal meat served as standard in school meals, it never ends. Former London mayor Boris Johnson referring to St George as 'Turkish' in his defense of their plea to join the EU. It is utterly repulsive.

Neat.

no

user, I don't understand why you posted Ammit and Pele in this post.

The Irish shatter the narrative that nogs and beaners can't get ahead because of social bias or bigotry.

No Italian is a race, and Irish is a race. Minnesota is a place in America. America is a mix of many races, founded on Europeans. It has no race, it is a modern nationality who's people did not evolve over a long period to be distinct from their neighbors. If Minnesota did develop distinct traits, and maybe its own patois etc, it could become an ethnicity. Not a race. People from Donegal in Ireland are regarded as different from those in Kerry, and Cork. These are Ethnic differences, between the race.

^definitions from an actual book from before the internet instead of the marxist 2017 internet definitions.

www.duolingo .com/comment/2137432
(source for above text^)

In Northern Germany, they say Moin as an alternate greeting, for example. In the south, they say "Servus". If you say "Servus" in the north, they know you are not from there. This is a German ethnic difference. They are all racially German, but they have different ethnicities within Germany. Austrian is a German ethnicity, and German is a race.

Other picture was for the guy claiming Ulster Scotts are the real Irish people, I decided not to even respond it was such a stupid post that went ignored, but I guess I left the pic in. They believe they are jews, went to Ireland, built everything up, moved out to Scotland and then came back to Ireland.

The Irish have contributed more to the country than Blacks, and they were mistreated as slaves worse than Black were.

Were the Irish treated worse than blacks were during post slavery?

Are black people arrested for no reason and put in prison without a trial or evidence in Africa today?
Irish people are. When they protested it, the British army shot unarmed women and children with live ammunition as recently as the 70s, after the black civil rights movement of the 50s and 60s.

Now, thats not America. I don't know much about any American oppression of Irish people tbh, I only know the Irish history.

I cant find any articles on it but it happened as recently as just a couple years ago, some woman read off a statement as an intermediary and some minister just signed a piece of paper, and she was interned without a trial or evidence of crime or anything. Thats just the one that made it into the news.

Hibernian conspiracy strikes again!

Not all mick chick waifus are redheads user.

So potato dishes in the employee cafeteria all month? Trump should hype it up way more.

Anglo-American History Month when?

Too much, too soon. After Irish month, you can make Italian month, and then, so it's not too obvious where it's going, throw in an Asian American month juxtaposed with, say, a Scandinavian month,

I would love that to happen!

This. Michigan's U.P. is Russian stomping grounds.

Asian American history month should happen in August.

;>)

gas yourself.

Pawandeep Singh looks like the guy from Tunak Tunak Tun

Here. I'm related to Mckinney.

We may be related. On my mother's side the name is familiar.

nigger and wigger hat

https: //phys.org/news/2017-03-indicators-potatoes-mars.html

Fucking Taigs can even live on Mars now.

Hail the White Riders that Fought at the Slaughter of Wounded Knee.
It broke the red man's spirit when he dared sand against our armies and drove his gods away in shame.

You best have a sauce for that user.

dubs confirm

There's even three military bases with my fucking surname ffs.

AND SOMEHOW EVEN THE COURT SYSTEM STILL FUCKS IT UP REEEEE

Now let's play some irish jigs lads.

Pic related fam.

4/20 is also being moved up a month because so many people are switching to the smoking of the green.

So can we hurry up and figure this out. Are the Ulster Scots potato niggers or beady eyed anglos? I need to know which side of the D&C I belong on.

Mid-April Aryan Brotherhood Unite

Except now as half-Irish, quarter-English, eighth-Scandinavian and the rest (???), I can say I have Irish pride. Do you know what that means? They need to acknowledge Irish as something distinct.. from what? European races. That means no more simplifying Europeans as 'white'.

CELTIC CROSS TIME!