I'm looking for a musou game to pour a couple hundred hours into, Holla Forums

I'm looking for a musou game to pour a couple hundred hours into, Holla Forums.

I'm considering one of these two, but I'm unsure which would be considered "better" in terms of longevity. I feel like Hyrule has more extra shit to do, but I'm unsure.

Help me, Holla Forums.

Pure idiot.
Samurai Warriors 4 Empires

>having fun is bad

Eh. I don't give a shit.

Samurai Warriors play just like Dynasty Warriors? I've actually never played a Samurai Warriors game.

Ive only played a bit of pirate warriors 3 but i have dumped a lot of time into hyrule warriors. Great game with lots to do if you like grindan and such. Especially getting all the skultullas and beating the adventure maps. Plenty of fanservice too.

Oh and i don't want to sound like an amibo faggot but if you can borrow a friends or whatever get the link one cause the spinner is bitchin.

Start from Dynasty Warriors 2 on the PS2 and then work your way up (but ignore 6 and 7)
I suggest

I've actually played all 3 Gundams, and I own a copy of 5 Empires.

Gundam was rad, but Empires didn't really do it for me.

What about Dragon Quest Heroes?.

Pirate or buy Legends for the 3DS since it has everything the Wii U game does except for Challenge Mode. It's a bit jittery on 3DS (it's improved markedly with optimization updates that come alongside DLC and content updates) so New 3DS if possible.

You'll be saving yourself nearly $100 in DLC by buying Legends instead at any rate.

>Actually wanting to play a musou

I will never understand this meme

For what purpose? It's not only the framerate that takes a toll, but also the amount of on-screen characters

Different strokes for different folks i guess.

smh tbh fam

isnt there some Arslan senki game out?

It's perfectly fine for me on muh 2DS, but it's vastly preferred on New 3DS which is why I brought it up. Besides ~20-30 fewer mooks on screen (probably puts the number somewhere around 25-30 mooks on-screen at once and not counting captains like Lizalfos) I don't notice the framerate unless I have a direct comparison in front of me since I'm used to toaster gaming.

It really comes down to what franchise you like more.

One Piece of course makes a lot more sense for the genre.

The PC version is shit, though, but if you should own a PS4 anyway for some weird reason, I would get it instead.

Hyrule Warriors would be awesome for fans if it wasn't missing the content of the 3DS version for some retarded Jew reason. It really lacks stages.

3DS version was totally retooled around the addition of changing warriors mid-battle in addition to the Wind Waker stages being designed around them. Likely the 3DS version is just gonna be the one new content is designed around going forward, with the Wii U getting content that could be reasonably ported over without issue like characters and costumes.

There's also the new Ocarina and Hammer items to keep track of which would only see use in the Wind Waker stage were they to be ported to Wii U one way or another.

I have both, it plays so much better on WiiU Im actually pissed at how they went about this for the WiiU version.

I understand the biz sense of it all. The WiiU making it a hit in the first place is why they spent the time to do the extra shit on the 3ds version in the first place.

This is just more backstabber dickery to the fan base by Nintendo. They have abused the fans so badly for the last several years.

what I mean by the BIZ sense is that the 3ds is a still living system. While the WiiU has become a legacy system.

I don't think that's physically possible unless you're genuinely autistic. Musous have to be among the most mind numbing, repetitive genre in games.

Both are good, I'd say one piece has a good deal more characters, but with all the weapons and original plot i kind of like hyrule warriors more

Get both via wiiu piracy and pc piracy maybe?

The gameplay is so fucking bad though, how can anyone not get sick of it after 30 minutes?

end ur life my man

why the fuck would you buy a musou zelda game then?

Cause I got it on LAUNCH you retard.

I like Muso games. They are fun cause you can play for an hour at a time.

Well that's the thing about musous, there doesn't really seem to be any middle ground with them. You either love 'em or hate 'em.

I absolutely love 'em and acknowledge the entire formula is repetitive as hell on paper but in practice and combined with a little flashiness and the capability to destroy an entire fucking army singlehandedly it's a unique type of game I find myself drawn back to a lot.

yeah i got HW when it first came out. At first the free updates were nice.

But then the 3ds game came out and they made it the focus of all the content.

nothing to do with vidya
its about not talking like a faggot

Never even heard of it. I know of Dragon Quest, didn't know there was a musou spin off.

Sometimes it's fun to mow your way through enemies, user.

user, I have 400+ hours in Diablo 3.

I'm pretty fucking autistic.

I'd rather talk like a faggot than be a dumb nigger who gets triggered by trivialities and does nothing but shitpost

Is this some sort lf meta shitposting

are you self aware?

I was just stating an opposing opinion but apparently that was too much for his delicate sensibilities