ITT shows only you watched

ITT shows only you watched.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=foTorNGHTrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Defiance, but only because I'm on a David Peterson/conlanging kick. Don't care for science-fantasy at all.

I licked up the yogurt, and my arm grew back! It was a miracle!

every numale and feminist I've ever met watched American Horror Story.

sasuga worst japan.

But have you watched it

S-shut up! Baka-user!

sounds about right

Only the first episode up until that faggy kid goes to school with his face painted like an skeleton with killer's song playing on the background, then the cringe was too much for me to handle and I turned it off.

It sucked.

if this was back on tv now, it would be alot more popular than it was in 2006. it was way before it's time. I didn't even appreciate it until later viewing long after they cancelled it.

If Geriant Wynn Davies and Nigel Bennett didn't win any awards for their performances on that show they should have. They're the reason it's still a cult TV show.

how did this get greenlit?

It was Adult Swim

because it was funny.
what do you mean "how did this get greenlit?"

I have to imagine the people greenlighting shows weren't 12, so they probably wouldn't have found a talking ass funny

isn't even half of the humor in the show.

You overestimate the maturity of reddit users.

Reddit wasn't even around. How new to the internet are you?

Describe to me what is funny about that clip aside from the ass. Seriously? The kid banging wood blocks together? The gun hidden in a sandwhich? What? It's looks to me just like a straight police procedural… Except it's a comedy because hes a talking ass.

does anyone remember Birds of Prey?

Fuck why was this cancelled. Can a show be abandonware? Cause apparently someone uploaded the entire thing on youtube?

Any of the Gerry Anderson shows for that matter.

What does reddit even mean anymore? You have overused it. It's like cuck now, it doesn't have any real meaning anymore.

and cuck has become the new "fag".
it's like people are trying to muddy the meaning of words that harm them.

That's not how it works.

Finally some people who can appreciate this image I named for a filename thread so long ago.

My favorite show as a kid, still holds up great today.

bump

swine in mine

Some user suggested this.
Decide to give it a try. Its really funny chill and comfy. Thanks based user.

hooktube.com/watch?v=foTorNGHTrw

whoops

I can’t unsee

I own the entire box set of pic related.

d