#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Hello World, Here We Are Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/4TJwc
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/pcmag-violates-ftc-regulation-with-countless-undisclosed-affiliate-links/
gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/pocket-gamer-charges-devs-up-to-50000-for-guaranteed-game-coverage/
> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/02/round-two-hulk-hogan-sues-gawker-media/
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx
- archive.is/26dfN

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.nichegamer.com/threads/8-4-removes-ability-to-play-a-female-character.567/#post-22332
please
archive.is/7M88Q
archive.is/aU8aV
archive.is/uaHOc
archive.is/vS4Jk
archive.is/r09KU
archive.is/2t93l
connard-cynique.tumblr.com/post/144544326054/nintendo-of-america-did-it-again-obligatory
connard-cynique.tumblr.com/post/132302368199?is_related_post=1
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/733760506197102592
archive.is/5aCKt
twitter.com/vanillaice/status/556975824520617987
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
twitter.com/hashtag/notatmytable?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
archive.is/L15fL
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/733812053853360130
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/733812996523184128
scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/6207894.html
techraptor.net/content/german-versions-hearts-iron-iv-heavily-censored
archive.is/1ZafQ
twitter.com/shaunking/status/733851322147999744
twitter.com/Xion_Praeten/status/733862273605734401
archive.is/uGBde
oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/microsoft-forcing-windows-10-auto-updates-onto-win-7-win-8-computers/1942/
twitter.com/GMShivers/status/733869228399288322
archive.is/F6oSj
twitter.com/norareed
metaleater.com/video-games/feature/deepfreeze-an-interview-with-bone-golem
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTUVniA4tw&lc=z122t1i45ryfivudz224frwhzsm1xvsdb
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTUVniA4tw&lc=z122t1i45ryfivudz224frwhzsm1xvsdb.1463821673806097
twitter.com/RAShieldsor/status/733849064052133888
twitter.com/a_man_in_yellow/status/733708004932132866
archive.is/nmXeD
twitter.com/Dekashoko
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/20/wikipedia-editors-scrub-references-activists-bin-laden-praise-following-breitbart-article/
twitter.com/redthree44/status/733996886277783553
archive.is/AjPUy
twitter.com/Dekashoko/status/733998357786562560
archive.is/FuSb7
archive.is/j3gcV
a.uguu.se/ep4Q6KffTBrY_HonestTrailers-Wreck-ItRalph.webm
archive.is/ksYZ2
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/23/ohio-attorney-brianna-wu-wasted-time-and-resources-over-gamergate/
volafile.io/r/acH6c7
archive.is/4xkY2
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/05/19/gaming-skill-matters-to-gaming-in-the-same-way-reading-is-necessary-to-understand-literature/#419efa505b22
archive.is/Am6wm
fastcompany.com/3059761/inside-silicon-valleys-culture-of-spin
youtu.be/OVlnER8SxfQ
twitter.com/NinjaEconomics/status/734093944145903616
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In a new thread nobody know who you were.

FOR HER

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep and Salt for your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Quickly, move up into the attic!

NO
BAD
TACTICS

Is that some fucking Yuutosei?

I'll renege when we get some actual good games out of Japan. Platinum Stars doesn't look like it'll be worth the money, so I'm holding back for now.

FOR THEM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

8-4 removed the ability to play as a girl from a game, presumably because they couldn't be assed to handle a few more lines of dialog.

forum.nichegamer.com/threads/8-4-removes-ability-to-play-a-female-character.567/#post-22332

8-4 is bad, but they're still better than Treehouse.

No, they're on the same level

One form of terminal cancer isn't really better than another type of terminal cancer.

The new 7th dragon for the 3ds is pretty fun actually. That was surprising

Awakening is far less cucked than Fates

No user, they are just as bad, remember Gunvolt? The tumblr terms? The removed content that had to be patched back in the PC version?

Fuck localization in the US, the entire industry needs to burn.

How do those fucks not choke on all the shit they spew?

And yet they all hate men. Fucking hypocrites.

They're both garbage. A turd doesn't become preferable to another turd just because it's a little shinier

Wouldn't it be better if it was completely uncucked?

ALL OF THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GLASS IT ALL

inb4 Trump loses because of the votes of dead people

please use archive.is/us-news/2016/may/20/us-election-obituaries-donald-trump

Archive.

More like a game you can actually stomach playing is better than one that's a complete betrayal of the original.

Absolutely. But, objectively, 8-4 isn't as shit, because they ddidn't fuck up as bad.

I'm not saying: "Let's have 8-4 do all the translations guiz!" I'm saying "Treehouse is so bad they're wrose than 8-4"

Wouldn't you all agree that at least when the 2 year anniversary comes, it's time to stop.

Completely.

These threads are nothing any more, absolutely nothing. It just makes me sad.

old bread
archive.is/7M88Q

You mean 3rd year you fucking moron.

Can't even troll right.

Nah.

Glad to see an intact archive. I tried archiving the old bread myself, but that just led to these shitty archives.
Broken archive: archive.is/aU8aV
Early archive: archive.is/uaHOc

Har har, faggot. Which one is it, Marche or whoever still is here.

Oh I remember when

CAPS LOCK NIGGER

started calling us the "watch dogs of the industry" when shit was failing.

But what has that have to do with GG?

Answer me this and you can continue happily for two more years.

I kept getting time outs in my browser even with that #_random_ trick. Tried it on Tor and it worked first go.

I don't expect the reviewer to be able to beat the game blindfolded but if you're going to give me your opinion on something I expect at least a semblance of competence at it, at the end of the day reviewers continue to serve as gatekeepers to a billion dollar industry and the worst they are the worst that gets.

Oh hey my filters work again.

Some shit tier waifus in this thread

If you want uncucked localization, you cannot let ANY of that shit fly.

No Zoe. Gamers will ALWAYS be here to call you and your journo friends out on their bullshit.

Archive: archive.is/vS4Jk

That's interesting. I'd never think to use Tor.

Because a journalist played a game so badly while whining about it to the point a lot of normalfags joined in and made fun of how bad games journalism is. The journalist and his buddies proceeded to release a ton of salty articles.

This is the last pity response you get: you just pointed at THE EXACT KIND OF THING THAT STARTED GG AND ASKED WHAT IT HAS TO DO WITH GG. Journos being terrible at their jobs and trying to end an identity.

Goddamn we deserve better shills than this.

archive.is/r09KU

Oh crap. Theose gators are vicious fucks.

Thank you.

Now look at this screencap from that very article. Notice something really odd?

They used the term:

Video game players

But I'm "one of you" since the beginning, I just saw it all went to shit at least a year ago, AirPlay at the latest. It's nothing but reactionary these days without any plan or action.

Polygon faggots, Kotaku faggots, Gamespot faggots, IGN faggots, all still hired. Good sites like Gametrailers dead etc. Escapist dead soon apparently.

Megaphone is stuck nowhere which is nice but not exactly fixing everything is it when you have journos literally saying the writing is more important than being good at the games.

Can't damage what they don't have.

Wow, gamers is in quotes.

THE WORD GAMER TRIGGERS THEM

Yes and? What does that that have to do with the objective statement that 8-4 is better than Treehouse? It was a simple fact.

In any case, 8-4 can deliver an uncucked localization so long as the original developers are actually fucking watching. They localized Revengence.

Yes, good, I am a "shill".

I would've never said it unless you hadn't figured it out, darn you goobergoiders and your smart instincts.

GG started because of an actual honest-to-god scandal in journo-dev circles, not because of a "nu-games-jornalisum" opinion piece these fucknuts have pushed for 13 years now in increasing amounts.

These fucking people are going to create the very monster that they are afraid of.

You act like they haven't already.

Is there a Vivian James tag on pixiv?

Oh yeah, I noticed this was Sony's new slogan. I mean…it's not necessarily related. It technically works as a slogan, but I can't shake the feeling it's deliberate.

You play a game, you don't game a game.

It's just basic English, in most other languages some who "plays games" is "player", not "gamer". Just like football "player" and such.

Nah, wasn't that coined before companies like EA tried to use the term to alienate people away from the term gamer?

I don't remember the player vs gamer thing being around when the slogan was coined and commercialized. My memory could be shit though

This, localization-to-dev team relations are a must.

I don't think so. Gamestop's slogan has been power to the players for years before this started.
This is probably just pure coincidence

Can't be a gamer until you have games, user.

It's not even coincidence, it's pure tinfoiling like half of you seem to be doing right now.

You can't count apparently.

Funny, user, that this is also one of his rules. Maybe we ought to adopt the Gibbs standard.

Do you say this from firsthand experience, or are you just listening and believing what the media says, user?

We've come to the point where gamer is a derogatory term for those cucks, yet I'm sure they called themselves that a hundred times a day back in 2007 while playing COD4 or Doodle Jump.

You seem to be forgetting this, user:
archive.is/2t93l

Remember Devin Wilson's "A Guide To End Gamers"? The infamous Dicta Boelke of these feminists and SJW's to end the term gamers once and for all inspired by Adrienne Shaw's paper and guess where it stems from?

DiGRA

Eh, if anything, I probably need to start adopting Rule 9 personally.

If you say so. I'm gonna be paying close attention at E3, though.

Speaking of which, we should make bingo cards soon.

These people ARE the fucking monster that they are afraid of.

Found this on tumblr.
connard-cynique.tumblr.com/post/144544326054/nintendo-of-america-did-it-again-obligatory

One of the people in that thread suggest using this to kill the idea 8-4 is "progressive". I think it sounds like a good idea.

connard-cynique.tumblr.com/post/132302368199?is_related_post=1

Well, they don't want to be compared to roosh and other "players" now.

Ha

We should post smug anime Giantdads at this point.

They have anime games which some are actually owned by Sony its just Aniplex doesn't trust or care about Computer Entertainment and vice-versa.

It's funny, every time I see people defending Dark Souls from these chucklefucks, they always say "it's basic pattern recognition." Kind of makes you think what else they would say is "too hard." Would they say that the Mario & Luigi series is too hard because they can't figure out the enemy's tells and just try to tank everything?

Obligatory.

Sister went to egypt.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/733760506197102592

archive.is/5aCKt

Do you think, halfway through the localization, someone said "Stop it!" or is it just another inconsistency?

The latter.

At this point, I'm satisfied with saying that they're just looking for changes for the sake of changes in order to pad out the bill.

For Her

Don't worry Florida has a large and healthy hippo population, so they will be able to deal with most of those crocs.

they can be tamed by nubians though. Apparently they smell.

OP Here, I had to change My IP because I finally got my internet speed fixed.

This is making me wonder what everyone's penis size is in this thread

Vanilla Ice as Well

twitter.com/vanillaice/status/556975824520617987

I was just about to post this.

Kind of how the MPAA fucks with your movie just so they can feel like they did something.

I'm okay with this

user, you can make that bread whetever you want and about whoever you want but please, learn to bake, the one you did has to many spaces

No one complained back then, so I couldn't make a comparison. Still, I swear it looked like any other thread!

Wait, are we talking about the crocs or the women?

crocs, but women smell too. Dunno about nubians though, never met one

Mine isn't erect, but my heart rate increased.

You have to make it from the OP in Gitgud, in that way it doesn't look spaced, or it could be a problems with your internet navigator

¿Porque no los dos?

Just use

>gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

like we've been telling new bakers since forever. It's easy.

Danielle isn't referring to me cause I'm only five inches.

There's only one way to find out.

Add your tens and ones digit together, then multiply by two and find out if you are the cervix hammer of legend.

Awww I wanted to see her drooling in pleasure

She's as real as your 18, user.

I'm Colombian faggot, but of course a 13 to 15 would be envidous

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

S-shut up! Size doesn't matter, o-only what you can do with it does!

I'm just shitposting by the way. But lol that you have a link like that ready. :^)

Does anyone remember the website of the astroturfing company that proudly had Bethesda's logo under their client list?

I believe so too.

But still… changing the Japanese audio by having the actress revoice her word or line? Changing a model? Making new outfits? It's a bit too much.

I would show it to you, but it's still to early and my whole family is awaken, that would be really awkward

giantdad is easy mode
havel is better n00b

Is it homosexual shitposting time already?
Jesus, man. At least wait till we pass the bump limit.

It's not gay to suck a dick

twitter.com/hashtag/notatmytable?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

look at this shit fags

Twitterfront hijacked and ruined it for them a day ago already.

Most of the responses seem to be making fun of it, so no I don't really feel alarmed.

I'm going to hope nobody else knows who this is or cares and will avoid making

Is it really true that Ralph Shill was doxed and blackmailed into not posting again or else his info would be released?

He has not been around for a week now.

I hate you, Rea.

No…

Just for that, I'm making a REAAAAAAAAAAAA post.

REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh, now I am sad.

Should I blame you for Sora/Excellen dying of breast cancer too, you goddamn curse?

You really need to go to hell.

REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Yeah, you actually can. I sort of called that one.

Not her specifically, but the day she died, I had a feeling a Jap seiyuu was going to die similar to how Matsuki Miyu passed away, and then an user here told me she died 2 days after the fact

My instincts were right on

Pouring one out.

out all the people that died this year, this one hurts me the most.

Miyazaki-Inspired Lynn and the Spirits of Inao Canceled After Accusations of Not Paying Interns

archive.is/L15fL

kek

Tobirama was right

Fucking Uchi- Sarkeesians and their natural emoness

Show me the original one again please

Has Tyler Valle gone fullsjw?

I wanna know who the redhead is next to her

who

Are they actually making fun of their own language?

My question is, is she ever going to apologize?

I don't actually watch the show but I think the blond girls are supposed to be from England. That said, they didn't bother to hire voice actresses who spoke English as a first language, so it seems fake as shit when they speak in awful Engrish.

I think they are making fun of gaijins who try to speak their language.

Makes even less sense because the girl wearing the union jack jacket is supposed to be a native japanese speaker because her dad is a japan Expat

This is a random question but what do the Japanese call a Jap who is obsessed with western culture?

Depends on the nip. A buisness man: easy money, every other, filthy gaijin.

A westaboo, obviously.

Gildafag. Are you around?
panties or spats?
Choose wisely.
Cause this'll determine what gilda wears in my next doodle.

Whoops, misread that, do not mind me.

Not a gildafag, but we need more spats love.

Better yet, a dress.

STOP SEXUALISING THE GILDA

I'm going to pick the less sexualised option then: spats.

Gilda wears upvote/downvote panties.

Why not the american flag?

You have no idea. :^]

They are probably more specific than just "western culture". Like you might have one guy who is really into Country&Western stuff and another trying to emulate the British Mods of the 60's and so forth.
Hell, "Eurobeat" is pretty much a purely Japanese genre despite the name (It is based late 80's BeNeLux style electronic music).

Japanese are really into emulating various subcultures from Europe and America though the result is usually somewhat overstylized.

They'll probably be recognized as various species of otaku (remember that this term means any kind of overobsessive nerd. It's association with Anime is primarily a western misunderstanding).

Oh, you poor fool.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who wants pure and cute pics instead of lewds all the damn time.

This is the equivalent of wanting to meet someone to cuddle instead of fug them. life is pain

It's not too lewd, user, fret not.

Don't worry about me, user. Just do it whatever you want. I give up.

…if I had a picture of a depressed and drunken (with milk) Gilda, I'd post it user.

i do not have the ability to enter into the slut/manwhore division of people

Lon Lon Reserve or whatever its called. It's "milk" after all

This kind of reminds me of something I read years ago. You know how traditionally there's crossover between communities of metal fans and punk fans? In Africa it's similar, except the metal community is associated with country fans for whatever reason. So for example you might run into a guy looking like a stereotypical 80s metal head, except wearing a cowboy's hat.

Why not user?

Bloomers

Just to be clear, this kind.

post more bloomers

gilda is fucking shit ass poo

social anxiety

When were cowboy hats ever not metal?

But of course.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/733812053853360130
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/733812996523184128

But I'll post more anyways

Ke-ta is bloomer loli god

I want to hold Lauren's hand.

funny reddit meme
you have to go back

It's been a long time since Gilda stopped being related to Reddit.

YOU go back to whatever furry site it's trending now.

you have to go back also

Well given what happened maybe it;s best to forget.

I hate to say it, but something that surreal would make for an interesting boss battle, especially if kept that size.

I would argue that the Reddit userbase when taken as a whole is less cancerous than the current halfchan userbase (and both are less cancerous than present day Something Awful).

No respect.

They are, for the most part, the same userbase

Just drink coffee, and take a bunch of photos of yourself. or just use drugs/alcohol like the rest of us.

scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/6207894.html

sjws are insufferable

(checked, +2 to Advice Quality)

I'm still ugly. Drinking hasn't seemed to work. Getting someone's attention, and keeping them with me is out of my skillset i don't know if i'm being clingy, an asshole, basically the alcohol doesn't kill the anxiety's voice. It's always back there.;_;

techraptor.net/content/german-versions-hearts-iron-iv-heavily-censored
My fucking sides.
ARMAND HILLER
Germany is staying cucked, it seems.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE F-ZERO GX IS STARTING SOON.

How ugly we talking user? Like fat with some acne or Sloth from the Goonies level?

Ah, yes, Armand Hiller(sic), the long lost brother of Adolf Hitler who, instead of growing up to rule Nazi Germany moved to America and became the rule of Taxi Normandy, that one taxi service in Washington no one ever talks about.

YOU

ARE NOT

ALONE

Make as much lewds as you like of Vivian, Lillian, Polina, Danielle & Freya as you like.

But Gilda is kawaii like a fly nigga DON'T FUCK AROUND DIS SHIT YO

Not like in your face ugly, but like, just there's nothing attractive about my face. I'm fat.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare

Yu didn't have to do any social shit to get all the girls to want the D

He was like that out of the fucking box.

Well an average face is better than being ugly in general, with a job, some exercise, and a hobby or to outside of vidya and you'll be better off than at least 70% of guys age 20 - 29.

I mean on weight alone 40% of American males in that age bracket have a BMI of 30 or higher. 18.5 - 24.9 is healthy

He had to fold some paper cranes at least.

archive.is/1ZafQ

I don't understand the thesis at all. Taken seriously by who?

The government? Games are protected under first amendment rights.
Businesses? It's a multi-billion dollar industry. Bigger than Hollywood.
Artists? The only artists who matter to gaming are making the fucking games.

No he didn't. All of the main grills will jump on his dick at lowest social stats. It just means he can't say some of the more obvious flirting things earlier on.

(checked, +10 to Advice Quality)

I have a hobby, sorta. I enjoy sprots. It's been a while since my out of shape ass played any, but i don't know.

I'm about 6ft tall, and I'm over 200lbs. I don't know how that converts to BMI or whatever, but I'm not as bad as the typical American I think.

If you ask me, that's where Persona 4 falls flat on its face.
P3 friendships felt earned. P4 fucking chucks them at you because you're just the coolest guy

You're overweight. It's probably not very visible but that's where your BMI puts you

"Git gud" is "learn how to fucking play" condensed to it's most succinct and blunt form.

I disagree. In fact, a lot of P3 s-links felt goddamned non-canon to me. I still do not buy that Mitsuru was ever in the P3MC's league. The reason why the P4 s-links (at least for party members) feel like they work better is that the characters grow to like each other over the course of the main story so that the s-links feel like natural progressions of that. Things like the Mitsuru s-link were so divorced from the main plot they didn't seem like they worked at all.

twitter.com/shaunking/status/733851322147999744

I know, I just wanted to post the webm.

Well that's just more points in your favor. Also 200lbs puts you at 27.1 mark, 221lbs puts you at the 30 bmi mark.

The thing that a lot of people miss with exercise is that you don't need to get jacked with chiseled abs to get attention, just thinner cause that is how low the bar has fallen A bit of dieting, and some light to moderate activity can get you down to 180ish easily, and confidence usually increases.

It's the same userbase, they just get to shitpost without being downvoted.

I feel the same user.

Kek

It'll probably just be some fag talking about videogames

Nah she's as pure as the driven snow user.

get?

shameful display, user

Here it comes

It's time

I-I thought the board was faster

good enough

Damn it Marche

Who got

it is pretty anti-rapefugee.

Damn, /furry/ got one of the gets.

Fucking Poetry

get wasted

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARCHE

The fact they see the muslim connection is hilarious, since somewheres in the brain they know this is true, otherwise they would have called the pigs white men and the birds not white people being invaded.

Well nothing could top the Hitler get anyways.

In all fairness in the Persona Q wedding events, outside Aigis Rise is the most loyal to her own protagonist.

It's Elizabeth who ends up being the turbo-slut.

So Holla Forums managed to meme it into right-wing propaganda. fucking kek

Elizabeth is best persona

Hey, at least it is good advice.

kill yourself marche

Knew that m8. Just glad to know it's not horrible.

I tried doing gym stuff once. Hired a trainer on campus and everything. Working with the guy was a-ok, going solo was fucking horrible. I felt insanely self-conscious and embarassed. Haven't been since.

How is the newly opened saltmine doing?

Also, was the vox one vox day or vox media? Well, either way, they do not realize subltle is best. Or maybe they do and wanted blatantness for differing reasons.

Just came here to port my waifu.

carry on

See for yourself.

Zero loyalty to the P3MC

Thanks for admitting Haruhi is a buggy console port tier waifu

lewd

Yeah, she's pretty much like "thanks, but no thanks" to the P3 protag.

Gyms tend to do that if you are not in shape. However, keeping track of the portions you eat, and what you eat, plus walking/taking the stairs & some light exercises you can do at home (pushups, situps, jumping jacks, even cleaning and tidying up the house works) can shed pounds.

bump

no

refresh me

twitter.com/Xion_Praeten/status/733862273605734401

every time

How has this industry not fucking collapsed yet? It fucking did in 1984, but now it seems almost impervious to harm.

WuMan and Catherine-Boy Wonder is on the crusade against internet meanest cesspool of gamergate again.

archive.is/uGBde

And hope you didn't upgrade good goy oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/microsoft-forcing-windows-10-auto-updates-onto-win-7-win-8-computers/1942/

Because no how many cucks fill the industry or how many shit games it pumps out the fact is it's still drawing in more money than any other medium at the moment.

The crash happened because people realized that games from the early 80's fucking sucked, and if you can imagine it the industry had even LESS quality control back then.

The crash will likely never happen so long as there are still a massive crowd of casual consumers eating up the product, and as we can see with the recent Doom and Battlefront sales they will clearly keep eating up the slop that's plopped in front of them.

Mind you they won't stay loyal to that slop, but that's another story.

This is more difficult than it should be.

Jesus fuck. Someone should tell this retard you're not suppose to drink lead based paint.

What a slut. I'd bet she'd even let strangers pat her head

You know I hear this a lot from bitter people. Is there any truth to the thing at all? I went to a catholic all-boys high school, no bully

I went to a charter school that also had middle schoolers. The highschoolers did most of the stuff on their own though. It was pretty comfy, all told, and partially based around Japanese schools.

twitter.com/GMShivers/status/733869228399288322
From Dawe to any nodevs out there.

I hope you all have gwx panel installed blocking win 10.

You're a goddamn slut user.

did Rise on the first run and Yukiko in the second

The games were shit compared to the arcade. And the tv sets everyone played them on were shit as well. I recall getting a game called skiing for the intellivision for a birthday gift. It was just sad. The crash was the best thing that happened, allowed for the NES to come in and not be drowned invisible in a sea of shit.

Rise has the best christmas gift, Naoto has a unique outfit.

Give in chie-fag. Rise is the superior choice, you know it in your heart to be true.

Rise 100% forever and always. Romanced all the girls in vanilla, then in golden did a Rise only, Naoto, then Rise to finish it off

I actually want Naoto's outfit but I have absolutely no desire to spend a playthrough for her. Yukiko even less so. Chie's always been my favorite but Rise was always a pretty close second, so she was always the hardest to say no to.

Not bad advice.

Companies don't reject talent, in theory. Hopefully it remains that way.

She even likes the response if you pick it.

Honestly when I go back and try to play Atari games I'm just amazed it got as popular as it did. A large portion of them either make very little sense or are super frustrating to attempt to play. There are exceptions I'm sure, but there is no doubt in my mind the crash was for the best.

I'd like another crash as well to deal with our current issues with quality control, but the fact is modern games still aren't quite as terrible as they got back in the early 80's, in fact most games are designed to be very playable by a large casual audience. So yeah, I just don't see it happening any time soon.

The thing is Rise is a slut, it's just she's only a slut for the MC.

The problem mostly lies in the black and white view he's giving, things are not that simple and while I don't condone how far some people have gone in this culture war(both sides), I can understand the anger off some because the very people that tormented them, made their life hell, treated them like shit are now barging into the one thing they took solace in and telling them to leave, because it now belongs to them.

I'd be quite pissed to.

Gaming would die if we had another crash.

Better dead than undead.

Everything would become phone games.

First appeared as images, then I someone linked the actual site. Their description of what they do was marketing in all the places they know people listen… mostly social media, forums etc. They were being posted just before and in around the FO4 hype (before boston salt party) and the OPs were the most obvious shills we've seen to date. They were also defending FO4 in a way that revealed them as shills because they seemed completely clueless and suprised from the aggressive response from here. They must not have done their research before pushing their astroturfing here.

Point is they had Bethesda's logo proudly presented among among companies, a few others being game companies too but I can't remember which.

We need a deepfreeze.it for devs and publishers because there's too much of this kind of shit going on not even counting DRM, self-censoring, lying, region restrictions and then their side of the coin for the GG in general incentives for good reviews etc).

I don't think so user. In fact I think such thinking is foolish.

Gaming doesn't need the millions of dollars it's raking in right now to live. All gaming needs to live is a small community of passionate developers. A gaming crash wouldn't get rid of the passionate developers, it would just drive away the people only in gaming to make fat cash.

Gaming would live on.

Maybe AAA gaming wouldn't live on, but fuck AAA gaming anyway.

mfw

Yeah. What this user said.
Gamers are a hardy people. We have a stronger medium and with the tech at our disposal, if the Industry crashes, we'll be fine.

Not to mention the zillions of games that already exist

Pac man fever. It was fucking everywhere. Cereals, board games, and pjs etc. In hindsight the color scheme was a brilliant contrast to the earth and mustard barf colors of the 60's & 70's, the sounds and colors were so alien and original that an arcade would blow your mind the first time to went into one.

>Gaming would die if we had another crash.

Never. It would just be a lot of restructuring and takeovers. The market demand is always there, the tech and the creative vision of non-koolaiding devs is often not. The crash would only come if global financial markets all crashed as well.

Get it?

TBH normalfags seem to like Rise most. She gts shit here, but I'd say Yukiko is oncsiderbly less popular than Rise even here. And that's not even going in to non-party member characters or the shit-tier stuff from P3 like Fuuka.

Yukiko is not even hated, just shes everyones 3rd or 4th choice consistantly.

I SWEAR I'LL DO IT

but I like her, with chie as a close second. I like demure and softspoken with a silly stream.

OH FUCK
TAKE THAT, RISEFAGS

Bring it

That makes sense that Pac-Man was so big. Honestly that game is still a big of a marvel, for example it's very advanced for the time AI routines for each of the ghosts.

Shame the home versions of Pac-Man were shit until it was basically irrelevant.

Fuck I miss arcades. Arcade bars just aren't the same. Drunken cucks + Old Arcade machines = Broken shit.

Why don't you just off yourself instead you fucking twitterfag tumor?

Oh fuck he can't stop

Eh, she's my least favorite of the main four, but I don't hate her.

:^)

see the filename of the first image

Yeah, I agree and I guess I'm pretty normalfaggy as far as image boards go.

Well non-party members in P4 were pretty crap in my opinion. Though for P3 there was some quality choices like Yuko and Toriumi

Pretty much, I mean I'd pick hr over non party-member options, but she sits solidly at 4th place for me.

Trips and dubs confirm, it's bullying time

Hey Rise-fags, you're waifu isn't a qt

vs

It has to be this way.

It's okay, you'll get trips someday.
But seriously I'm done now.

Do your worst.

Wait, scratch that the P4 nurse is pretty good.

Oh yeah, P3 and P4 are like totally flipped on the non-party member girlfriends, Yuko and Toriumi are both great (I'd argue better than Fuuka and Aigis at least) and Chihiro is…okay. To be honest her brief appearance in P4 is better than all of her screen time in P3.

But yeah, both Sun arcana are terrible in P4, with Yumi just winning out because she's not an oompa loompa. And Ai is just unlikable.

This has gone better than I could have ever hoped a cash in on a shitty Crush the Castle ripoff could go.

I will never beat that game.

Oh that's true she is.

Though, to be honest, the absolute best Persona is pic related.

You enjoy bara, you faggot?

Dojima is just a good character

For her, the worst nightmare of gamergate

her hairstyle annoys me.

The memes.

I had the same problem with Persona 4, but it was between Yukiko and Rise. Yukiko is so pure and sweet, and I like long hair. But then Rise called me senpai a few times with a squeal in her voice and the decision became a lot harder

h-hello
Was it something I said?

I bet that wasn't the only thing that became a lot harder. :^)

Oh, hands down. Him, Adachi, and Nanako were a great trifecta of characters.

Daily reminder that feminism is about fighting for equal rights for both sexes.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

I politely disagree, I found the non party members more fleshed out than most of the party members (with the exceptions of Rise, Kanji, and some extent Yosuke) in P4. Ai (granted she's an acquired taste) and the nurse are best girls.

JUST

Not gonna lie, I'd fug the hell out of that.

She might be an intellectually dishonest charlatan led around by the nose of SocJus, but she was a QT in that pic.

Do you really think your waifu would want you to stick your dick into someone like Anita?

Of course not

because then he'd be with a girl that isn't literally garbage

Why are antiGG pissy at meth whale?

99% chance it's because of wrongthink.

It could have something to do with methwhales new blockbot.

archive.is/F6oSj

twitter.com/norareed

SJWs attacking each other

it's not the fact that you're implying asuka is garbage that's making me mad, it's the fact you're implying Anita isn't worse.

Skeleton Statue Interview.

metaleater.com/video-games/feature/deepfreeze-an-interview-with-bone-golem

please stop

Don't tell me she's here. What is she doing here?

Some hacker congress she wormed herself into, iirc.

Probably looking to get raped by a refugee then blame gamergate for it.

And they paid her travel and lodging? Why didn't we inform about her, like with OSCON?

The way they sucked up to her, I'm sure they know exactly who they are paying for.

It looks like it's time

But do you have the time?

I am the time

gud mooningu

CALLING IN ALL FROGS
For english speakers, don't comment on that shit, please, but if you can, like the comments I'm linking to make them more visible. Thanks.
Alors, il se trouve qu'un youtuber a fait une tribune sur "l'identité gamer"; elle n'est pas stupide mais très simpliste et est remplie de ces clichés et méprises complètes de cette idée que les "gamers" sont des gamins de douze ans qui veulent interdire aux homos de raconter leur histoire ou je ne sais quoi.
J'ai laissé deux commentaires sur la vidéo : youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTUVniA4tw&lc=z122t1i45ryfivudz224frwhzsm1xvsdb
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTUVniA4tw&lc=z122t1i45ryfivudz224frwhzsm1xvsdb.1463821673806097
Je vous prierai de leur donner le pouce pour les rendre plus visibles à tous, et si vous le pouvez, d'ajouter un commentaire également, calme et poli et clair et argumenté si vous vous en sentez le courage (pitié ne partez pas dans le débile). Le mec a l'air d'avoir la tête sur les épaules, et de pouvoir être raisonné, ou tout du moins de pouvoir discuter.

Did the comments get linked properly ? Sorry, simply like john craft's comments, they're mine. Don't comment if you're not a french speaker or you can't help but sperg out, please.

GOOD MORNING GAYMERGAY

(Checked) Good evening, user.

twitter.com/RAShieldsor/status/733849064052133888

David Jaffe actually went on TV to damage control his tirade about this pic. I'm too lazy to find complete footage, but you can see it cut in parts in the tweetchain here.

Nope, and I can't find your comments, even when ctrl+f'ing for your name.

David Jaffe is a pathethic little white (ZOMG) knight who keeps virtue signaling into an open abyss.

He, obviously, isn't one. Parental failure.

Speaking of 8-4, mind telling me if they fucked up Nier's translation somehow ? Just finished my first run of it a few days ago, and I'd like to know if the original was somehow turned to something retarded…

us frogs are always classy bastards !

Now I understand better why you like the retard
Because you're one yourself

Simply use the "latest comments" option, I posted it like twenty minutes ago

I remember when parents strived to be role models instead of demanding substitute ones.

I did. Either I did something wrong or you are shadowbanned or something.

What ? That's super fucking weird… I can see my two comments alright though !
… is shadowbanning even a thing on youtube ?

Jesus. How can you be dead inside at this young age.

Kid is having some serious Iraq flashbacks

Fuck, tried it on a different browser, and… indeed, they can't be seen… what the fuck ?!

He realized in what kind of age he has to grow up in.

Looks like you shitposted a bit too much and people reported your shit, so YT shadowbanned you. Interesting non the less.

Does YT have a "comment approve"-system that can be activated? Where the channel owner has to approve comments manually for them to appear on the video?

But I barely posted anything on youtube !

This seems more likely, as the comment was posted just a short while ago.

Just checked, there is such a system where only approved comments are allowed or something. But wouldn't it tell me "your comment is waiting for approval" or some shit ?

That system does exist. It's why very few of TotalBiscuit's videos have comments

twitter.com/a_man_in_yellow/status/733708004932132866
I saw this screencap posted by someone on twitter, and the only thing I can think of is how boring some people's lives must be to blatantly make up a story about how they are a hero for buying a woman a drink with a note on it to warn them about something they overheard on a date.

You fellows awake? I got stuff to share.

yeah

Did you finally lose your virginity? :^)

Go ahead
I don't know why I'm still awake

It's mostly stuff I found on twitter. First, Ghazi being fucking disgusting. Those bastards can all fuck off and die.

Hmmm

Second, weird twitter goon goes on blocking spree, takes pride in it. This is the sort of loser that will be fighting gamergate the rest of his life. Best part? He's a tech writer. Hmmm, funny how IT'S ALWAYS JOURNALISTS AND TECH PEEPS THAT HATE GAMERGATE THE MOST. IT'S ALMOST AS IF GAMERGATE WAS ABOUT CORRUPTION AND NOT WOMEN. HMMMMMM

Why did you post this? I feel dumber for having read it.

Same, that's why I posted it

ugly boon speak translation tool where

This will never end. At least we can have some fun milking salt outta them.

lol aggro Harvey Smith. If his next game is good, I'm gonna buy it used/discounted or perhaps play it for free, depending on my conscience.
archive.is/nmXeD

Jaffe is a faggot

Is he working on Mankind Divided? Weird.

no

The only big things under his belt is QA lead for a few games and then co-designer on invisible war. He is a pathetic cuck who let the fame of deus ex get to him when he was a grunt essentially.

Is that the aGGro equivalent of revolt? Did they have their own figure that suggested ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK with no real plan as to what they should attack or how?

He's not actual Weird Twitter. Don't use these terms without reason. He's a run of the mill useful idiot.

Reminder for dirty Windows peasants such as myself:
oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/microsoft-forcing-windows-10-auto-updates-onto-win-7-win-8-computers/1942/

There's a number of people on Twitter I suspect of being men pretending to be women.

Wonder if they're alts of that fat ass whose house burnt down.

am I one of them?

I suspect there's a number of SJWs on twitter pretending to be men.

twitter.com/Dekashoko

This is one.

You silly. There are no girls on the internet! This is obvious fact!

It's generally easy to pick the real from the fake.

Real women constantly post selfies and if they're the person in the selfie they'll post something in the pic that's connected to their persona.

This one I suspect is lifting pictures from someone's Instagram and reposting as if they were that person.

Shouldn't a reverse image search find the Instagram of that person sooner or later?

smh

I'm such a gross misogynerd terrorist for not wanting to watch another shtty reboot, that I've had this on my dresser for the last 4 years. Fuck, I'm such a sexist that hates the idea of female ghostbusters! It has nothing to do with it being a shitty reboot! Damn, these SJW sites really have me pegged!

It's not entirely reliable.

Some dumbasses on Holla Forums 4 and 8 thought one of the Trumps was posting because someone was using a pic from Melania's twitter that Google reverse image didn't detect.

She posted this a little bit ago

it's easy to shop that.

From the talk of the google maoist woman, they were kinda predictable.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/20/wikipedia-editors-scrub-references-activists-bin-laden-praise-following-breitbart-article/

Damage control is way too late, Google.

I asked this person for a shoe on head pic and they didn't deliver, I asked again and still nothing.

Alison Prime pretty much confirmed.

Why are you so obsessed with this shit?

I'm not really obsessed, I called this person out months ago and I just then saw a tweet from them fly by my TL with a bunch of thirsty GGers (who are gullible as fuck).

Confirmed for Ghazi. Fuck off.

settle down Dekashoko

This you?

It's a revoltard. So much was obvious from the first post. It's all just an idiotic derail over some meaningless irrelevant twitter individual.

this has been a problem since way back with KoP Denton verified it.

most of the people involved with GG are easily tricked by SJW or attention whores like Alison Prime.

nope

twitter.com/redthree44/status/733996886277783553

I think the fact that Gematsu keeps shutting down comments about the game being censored means that we're reaching beyond what we can see

archive.is/AjPUy

The real problem is you being jelly over twitter followers to a skeleton in a wig.

Obviously. #TD has been highly successful. It's been a while since localization and censorship has been such a highly debated topic.

twitter.com/Dekashoko/status/733998357786562560

welp

Congratulations. You can kill yourself now.

She just posted this.

Are you satisfied now?

not entirety.

but it's enough for me to give him/her a pass for now.

You are right though, there have been some fake girls on twitter. But I think it further strengthens GGs argument, rather than hurt it.

No woman hating sexist would be ok with pretending to be a girl on social media for almost 2 years.

Should have asked for something that's rarer and actually convince you then.

I actually asked for the shoe on head pic months before I mentioned it again.

Could still be a shop or another person relaying the request but at that point you're raising the effort to far beyond Alison Prime levels.

What if she's the girlfriend of the person that is actually running the account, and she's kept in the dark as to why these pictures are bng take?

user I swear to fucking god, go back to >>>/ghazi/, your methods and philosophies are identical

It's possible but then it's a real person unlike Alison Prime who was a selfie and a photo of a different person cosplaying.

Daily reminder that Val is the ralph shill.

Can't mods do their job and ban people like 0193b3 on sight ? It's so obvious they're falseflaggers and retards, goddamn it.

Sorry, I wanted to play too

Now look how stupid you are.

Just report and ignore, Frenchie-kun

You're right. I'm a bit annoyed at youtube right now because it seems the issues with the comments don't come from the video I commented and the creator hiding anything, it's actually youtube who's making it invisible, and I have no idea why. A guy commented four minutes ago and the comment's visible already, but mine is still hidden.
That means youtube itself is hiding your comments whenever it feels like it and that's honestly massive bullshit.

>giving a shit about unsolicited opinions

Did you use any "problematic" language? Maybe youtube has a filter now?

I don't even think I did. I mentioned gamergate, but I doubt it's filtered as it's kinda the point of the video, and I'd assume many other commenters used the word as well ? I dunno.

So I guess we know what the Win10 OS-tan is going to be, then?

It is, and it's something we should investigate. Between Twitter shadowbans, Facebook censoring conservative news, and this, there's gotta be a connection somehwere.
We'll find it and I won't stop patting your head until we get to the bottom of this

You're lucky, my hair's super soft.

you sick degenerate fuck. there are children browsing this website who are now scarred because of you. I hope you enjoy spending your time being banned from imageboards, because you're about to be.

nope

Why is Yukari so head-patable?

Ikr? Gross!!!!

You too, fag

Her hair has volume the other tank grills don't have.
That being said, she doesn't have the neat hat that one best girl has

Make a new gmail. C&P exact comment. See if it shows up.

Mh, not a bad test. I'll contact the video's author and ask him if he at least can see it, and then that I'll test this indeed.

It's her hair

That doesn't look healthy.

Don't you know she can't be a mother ?

but it would disappoint her so

Gematsu mods have always been like that too be fair, they're really fucking sensitive nintendrones.

But they have been locking more and more comment sections

no

although I do need to go to sleep
night night gamergays

I can't find the post that this is making fun of, but a gooney SJW earlier said he saw a woman and man on a date and the guy was explaining GG to her.

see

Yeah, that's the one.

No, I was explaining what the goon said, that squidmarked undies was making fun of.

Also, how fucked do you have to be to have your ears tuned for "gamergate" and if you hear it in a bar you must save M'lady? So fucked up.

Offtopic and non-GG related, but these people don't function and sometimes they make me feel sincerely sad.

I recognise that name. I think I have that person blocked. I'm telling you guys, people on twitter are legitimately mentally disturbed.

Val is not the Ralph shill. Ralph Shill slipped up and we where able to link him to his OK Cupid, we emailed him to say if he no longer posted in gamergate topics we wouldn't release his dox.

He seems to have kept to it and has not posted in the last week.

Pic related his ass.

Spoil that shit

Youre replyijg to ralpshill

Would you yiff with me? I'd yiff with me.

Reportef

Ded thread, try to post in other boards and visit the following threads :
>>>/gamergatehq/323816
>>>/gamergatehq/323814
DON'T FORGET THAT E3 IS VERY SOON, WE NEED THE MANPOWER

Someone needs to tweet him something like "Honest question: if the gender of the couple was reversed, what note would you have sent and to whom?". This should get some interesting replies from someone, if not from him.

Wew lad, didn't take ZQ's buddies in the Bostonglobe long to get shit moving for her.

archive.is/FuSb7

It's so blatant that that's a DESPERATE attempt to reignite GamerGate to keep her victimbux flowing in.

Okay, can someone explain to me how waifus because gg's worst nightmare? Did I miss something?

Simply put, we hate women in videogames, therefore any female character in a movie or whatever is something we hate or are afraid of.
But as soon as a female character is "bad" (sexualized or any such thing), it's also a character made just for us somehow.

Yeah, you and your false flag can fuck right the hell off.

What a time to be alive, we're still getting "after-Gamergate" articles!

archive.is/j3gcV

The real context is this shitty video: a.uguu.se/ep4Q6KffTBrY_HonestTrailers-Wreck-ItRalph.webm

… who ?

At this point, I think aside from calling us dead, they just want to describe GG as the events of 2014 when ZQ "got that massive harassment". GamerGate for them was a short event that just occurred because Eron mobilized internet trolls to harass his ex.

GamerGate is whatever they need to further their narrative. Reality does not matter when you are on the right side of history.

Forgot to mention that the relevant part is at 3:24.

If this really were "after-Gamergate", journalists wouldn't reference Gamergate for cheap clicks. Or suck at their jobs in general.

Something-something SJW author, says a lot of shit like "Your book about Japanese farmers in Japan still need a lot of racial diversity!"

Just note that his favorite buzzword is "Racial diversity"

Gamergate is whatever they want to be :^)

Oh, they shall fear us.

But user! mentioning gamergate negatively is the greatest virtue-signalling a hack journalists does!

Holy shit. I assume this was around the release of Wreck it Ralph? How weren't they called out for their bullshit immediately? Or did I just miss it because I was busy with work? This is just another case of shitting on gamers and telling the world that they are shitty people all around.

Is that a joke or did he actually say that? With sjw's I don't know anymore what is too potato to be fake anymore, they're a potatofarm manned by potatopeople on planet potato at this point.

Does anybody remember when Brienna apeared somewhere in the media and said the polic isn't doing something and her local police spokesmen said she never filed anything?

Please somebody need to have a link about this. It's urgent!

Just hyperbole, but he does do dumbshit like that on popular works, and says you need a Quota list to make your book "realistic" and "diversified"

What if the new low-wage job isn't flipping burgers but virtue-signaling and shilling disguised as journalism? There has to be at least one book touching on that subject.

Another thing I should mention about the video is that it was recentlyish released. Here's their comment section archive: archive.is/ksYZ2

Sadly, lost that link to the pol book collection.

There was a book there about cultural marxists making useless courses to be abundant so the barrier of entry in colleges and universities would be filled with useful idiots, then when they graduate, they also tend to fuck up society in anyway they can.

Found it myself already: breitbart.com/london/2015/05/23/ohio-attorney-brianna-wu-wasted-time-and-resources-over-gamergate/

Ah, the beamdog school of writing, got it.

Whoever you're giving that too, they'll dismiss it because it's on breitbart. If it's an SJW.

Okay, time for information.

Following Val's discussions about Fire Emblem Fates' European version, I took upon myself to directly check what was the extent of damage unto it. And, thanks to the Volafile folks (if you read me, thanks Hypnos for uploading it) and despite my ISP blocking most attempts, I finally got a hand on a .cia version of Fire Emblem Fates.

So, what's to say ? The game is directly translated from the American version, with one twist - Having played both the fan translation and this one, it seems that the fan translation (and not the American version) was taken as a base for the European translation. I checked both the English and the French one, and it seemed to be the case for both. There's still a need for Torrential Downpour to fall on this version as well, though, as we have the deeply flawed american versions of the characters.

For anyone wanting to take a deeper look at it, it's available for two days on Volafile's 3d/scurv/ room ( volafile.io/r/acH6c7 ).

So, there's no "…" "…" shit?

One thing I always liked about Breitbart, probably especially Milo and Allum, is that they always cross link to their sources inside the article. This isn't something I've seen many publications do and kinda won me over.

Even if you can't show them this publications because they are prejudiced about it, you can still link one of the sources inside it.

I didn't reach it, but there's still probably that shit, since it's related to the characters. It's the actual story (so what happens between and during the chapters) that seemed to be taken directly from the fan translation.

Well, a lot of digging and infographs to be made.

Better get Censoredgaming on it too.

Who's this faggot again?

I mean what'd he do again?
No bully

A man trapped in a constant wind stream

Matt Lees

A fucktard.

Matt Lees, fat fuck who said Basedmom was still a terrible person after being told her husband died, real great of him to make sure its all out there.

Also said TB was a monster now for not listening and believing.

What are you, a newfag?

Why memorize the name and face of every imbecile that opens his mouth to shit out opinion in front of a camera?

No, I've been here since burgers and fries. I just completely forgot who that fag was since he fell completely out of relevancy.

An obnoxious self-righteous SJW. He actually started out being quite decent before the whole Gamergate thing happened and had the wind blown just a little bit differently he might even have been on our side, but alas, once he tasted the Kool-Aid he chugged it down hard.

Why forget the fucks who tried to ruin gaming so their arthouse walking simulators are the standards? never forget the faces of your enemies.

He's still a fucking weasel in the UK gaming scene.

Didn't he also get triggered by Killer is Dead?

Yes, also tried did a video of "Lets talk about the state of gaming today" yet he didn't talk about it but moaned about his friends getting flack for their bullshit.

a person who cares more on what people think on the internet than his dying girlfriend

Sure is weekend around here, huh?

I just made myself a nice meal and I'm watching the nasa speedrun thing.
If you wanna be helpful, don't forget to visit those threads :

Is it time to shitpost?
RIP Califag's gunrights
archive.is/4xkY2

For a moment I saw the mental image of two rovers racing over the surface of Mars. Then I remembered it's just another speedrun event.

Matt Lees, fuckwit British SJW.

He actually had a couple of videos that went viral in 2013 while he was working for some YouTube game commentary channel (as in millions of hits). Those videos were kind of "in a nutshell" takes the Microsoft X-Box One reveal, the PS4 reveal and then the E3 conferences later that year. They were apolitical and rather funny, actually. It helped you also didn't see his face and his stupid hair.

At some point at that company he did a video bitching about Suda 51 and the gigolo events for Killer is Dead. This speech was made fun of in the "Never Change Japan" video you see around here. He left that YouTube company soon after and started doing videos solo, where he'd occasionally get lip-service in an article for a quote every now and again when the clique felt like throwing a bone his way.

Finally, he got BTFO by Sargon in the early days of GG, which was one of the videos that first rose Sargon to popularity. He's been a waning star ever since.

BAKING NEW BREAD. RELEASING AT 600

kill me

Sorry, user. I'm doing some sketches.
And depression is hitting me real hard again.
Unemployment sucks. Didn't get any return calls on the places I applied to so I gotta find some other places to apply to but I'm kinda running out of optionsand hope.

You could always sell your boypussy

You can always desert to the North :^)

I have a step-Brother stationed in SK
Maybe you can steal a soldier's uniform and fake it.

forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/05/19/gaming-skill-matters-to-gaming-in-the-same-way-reading-is-necessary-to-understand-literature/#419efa505b22

archive.is/Am6wm

A positive article about this shit for a change.

I know that feel user. Good luck, I hope you life gets brighter.

And the comments were closed on the video. Pretty hard to have a conversation like that

Too bad forbes is absolutely jewish about ad and script blocking.

I'm also wondering how erik kain's podcast is like, they seem to have discussed polygon's bullshit in the latest one and knowing erik, I doubt he'll go the "poor people they should be excused from doing their job" way.

BREAD IS READY, RELEASING AT 600

Shitpost Permission… Granted

Dunno what you mean. The "welcome" thing is obnoxious, when I just want to see the article, but adblock and archive both work on it fine.

this early ? Come on… wait at least for page 14.

that's like jumping into shark's mouth in a sinking ship

fake for what? you want me to stole their valor?

It doesn't load at all without allowing scripts and then keeps telling me to turn my adblock off if I want to see the article. So they can just fuck themselves,

site's been borken and ppl left after jim went banhappy

I'm using uBlock Origin. No issues here.

Erik Kain posted a video on his YT channel that basically says the same thing.
Walker and all those retards who complain about people telling them to git gud are being BTFOd by their own colleagues.

I'm sure they'll understand if you say you just want their porn.

Alright let's see, page 14 or 600, I'll drop the bread whatever happens first

All right.

Time to rapepost.

Why post at 600 if we're still at page 13 dude ? Just wait for page 14 or 700 posts.

I have a question that I never asked myself until now…

But the demons in DOOM, and the whole of Hell, what exactly do they want from Earth/Mars?

Are they just being jackasses for the purpose of invading us or do they get something out of all of this? Souls or some shit? What do they use them for?
I don't ever remember any explanation and I don't remember playing the game for that, but now curiosity hit me…

salute for the brave pron soldier

They're demons.

The rules explicitly says that we can make a new bread either at 700 or one we reach page 13.

Even the most basic of living beings have some purpose of self-imposed purpose…

And it can just be "They're demons and they enjoy slaughtering shit.", but did we ever get any explanation or…?

BLOOD AND GUTS

They're demons.

Yeah, I know, but we all know the board is a bit slow, so I don't really see the point in making a new one this early.

I always saw it like some kinda Event Horizon thing.

No.

Event Horizon?

That burn.
Now anyone with enough money to spend on video games and recording equipment can do most other journalists job, but better. Hopefully NG and TR will still be around.

holy fuck, what happened to silicon valley's engineer culture?
fastcompany.com/3059761/inside-silicon-valleys-culture-of-spin

Both, NG and TR are currently expanding or looking to expand into YT territory. You still need expertise and charismatic people to attract and survive in that area. It's not as easy as just writing.

Department head,
I would like some clarification about what our intention is regarding Psychfag. Think we need to make sure we are all on same page before this meeting. I am not in favor of him re-entering the program due to the depth of his psychological issues displayed this past fall. This is just my opinion - would value the opinion of others. Thanks, Bitch ass teacher

Just got this email by accident from my professor…Gotta Love Reply all… Fucking hell.

Just thought I'd let you guys know how my bullshit's going. God fucking damn it.

youtu.be/OVlnER8SxfQ

Do you actually have psychological issues or are they being retarded?

WHAT psychological issues?

Colleges are fucked

Isn't there a way to kidnap one of her thirty cats and send her pictures of terrible things happening to it just to hurt her ? She sounds like a tremendous cunt I swear.

Get a lawyer and start building a case that they are targeting you because of your politics

Yeah I do have some trauma, psych issues, and baggage, but I deal with it like everyone else.

I wasn't sure which Event Horizon you were referring to, but I should rewatch it since I can barely remember anything from it.

LAWYER UP NIGGA

Woah, that's a whole lotta projection.

Masturbation and suicidal thoughts ?

This ruins the benis.

I don't know your situation since I didn't read everything you said and all, but I wish you luck with whatever fucktard professor you have to deal with.

Has the DH gone into detail as to what psychological issues you may have and how they would affect your work?

Sadly you gave them leverage over you, and like true SJWs they will take that and use it to their advantage.

Just fucking tired, and I was really hoping to get back in and finish my shit out so that I can actually start helping people.

I'm already working on finding a lawyer.

Don't you know it, lol.

I got into therapy and the second session they had me fill out a major survey to determine my mental health issues. Seems like I need much further testing because much of it was in the clinical range. They're saying that I need to talk to an actual Psychologist, rather than a normal therapist. I just want to get to work.

Sorry for derailing the thread, I just know that my meeting to get back into the program is this Monday and this is what I just saw in my email today. Just frustrated and angry because this is proof that it was my Mental health issues exclusively.

You're never derailing hun. You're always welcome to share and shoot the shit.

I would lawyer up in this instance. Especially about how they gave you a 0% for a paper a while back when you turned it in and got a better grade before hand. When did they start pulling this shit? After the questionnaire?
My brother-in-law had to go visit a psychologist and he still is going for his masters in psychology and it was fine.

Send the email to that psych association. That shit sounds crooked as fuck and phyriccs might be in order.

We are already in shitpost mode since thread slowed down considerately. Don't worry about it.

wait so let me get this straight, they pegged you as crazy for filling out a survey?

why the fuck didn't you fill in the correct non-crazy-person answers you dumb shit? or were they all long-form questions, like write 300 words about how you're not a fucking nutcase? how did you manage to fuck that up?

dob geg :DDDDDDDD

Also, what about that FIRE group? seems to be right down their ally.

casting "summon baker"
15 shitposts to go

If I recall, they actually needed him to be a crazy cray cray to get enough points or something.

No, that shit happened last fall, and it was all fucking bullshit. It's not about the questionnaire, that happened 3 weeks ago. They know I've been attending therapy and that solved their one issue. I'm trying to find a lawyer that would actually be able to help with my case rather than just some discrimination lawyer or school lawyer.

John Madden died

How long until EA released a "Madden: Memorial Edition" ?

When did they start doing this bullshit? FIRE might help.

Kek.

twitter.com/NinjaEconomics/status/734093944145903616

No that was just a coincidence. I'm in my fourth session of therapy just now, and they pegged me as cray cray last fall.

BAKER HAS BEEN SUMMONED
BAKER HAS BEEN SUMMONED
BAKER HAS BEEN SUMMONED
BAKER HAS BEEN SUMMONED

BAKER HAS BEEN SUMMONED
BAKER HAS BEEN SUMMONED
BAKER HAS BEEN SUMMONED
BAKER HAS BEEN SUMMONED

Honestly, a few months after I started writing for Nichegamer. I doubt the two are connected though.

We are only on page 13.5. Way too early man. Where am I supposed to shitpost now?

I googled results in the last 24 hours and hour and got nothing.

That was a test. You did good not listening and believing.

Asking for an archive would have been also a correct response