Talk Shit: Get Depoted

Immigrant detained after press conference

clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/03/01/immigrant-detained-after-press-conference/98589720/

Spics can't even poke their head out of their hidey holes for so much as a second without getting their gopher heads getting blown clean off.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ddjg5
archive.is/mwnx8
archive.is/QNkll
archive.is/r5A4i)
archive.is/8JEEl
archive.is/ouh9h
archive.is/Vouao
archive.is/wpA7k
archive.is/p0Tsu
genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/varga/110/
twitter.com/joseiswriting/status/837162537636540418
unews.....utah.edu/old/p/120607-1.html
discovermagazine.....com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to#.UWNMwZNGuVo
nbcnews.....com/id/29123062/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/human-evolution-kicks-high-gear/#.VEMGLfmSyao
science.slashdot.....org/story/12/12/01/0359239/humans-evolving-faster-than-ever
wired.....com/2007/12/humans-evolving/
npr.....org/2013/09/27/226837803/modern-humans-still-evolving-and-faster-than-ever
discovermagazine.....com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
wikiwand.....com/en/The_10,000_Year_Explosion
my.mixtape.moe/zavlfo.pdf
12news.com/news/local/married-on-tuesday-deported-on-wednesday/408910424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is how it always should have been.
Thanks Obama.

(checked)

God damn does it feel good to have some good dudes in ICE who know what the fuck to do to get their jobs done

THESE are the cases we need to start seeing. Far too many illegal scum think they can brazenly brag about how they've successfully pissed all over the laws and essence of the nation they've invaded. If these fucking rats come out screeching from the highest Church spire that they've broken and are continuing to break the law, they must be dealt with in an equally public and visible fashion.

AND YOU CAME FROM ARGENTINA, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE FLEEING SOUTH AFRICA YOU PARASITE

Looking a bit mannish there Daniela.

got rid of a problem glasses wearing dyke and an illegal at the time time.
good shit.

Do you need some reminding?

Great stuff.

archive.is/Ddjg5

A woman (debateable), dyke, beaner, illegal. Probably thought she was untouchable with that combo.

I'm seriously beginning to think that Ice could make their jobs a lot easier if they just automatically deport anyone with the last name Vargas.

is this irony lost on nobody?

About fucking time this started happening. Watching all those spics giving speeches rubbing it in people's faces that they're illegals was absolutely infuriating during King Nigger's reign.

Has that FKH8 beanlet been deported yet?

As bad as Argentina is, it's not Sudan.

Daily Reminder
Get your asses on Fagbook and find Spanish speaking men, women, and especially their Children in the United States and compile a list of them and search their locations. There's a great chance folks they're illegal and we can report them to ICE.

Don't you dare, Holla Forums.

now I know that's what we need to do.

LMAOing at the endless stupidity of the left and illegals

What was his name again? Irate Juan?

Oy vey! Stop enforcing the law!

archive.is/mwnx8

Pissed Pablo?

I don't think you deluded Nazis understand just how important illegal immigrants are to our economy!
Without illegal Mexicans, our economy will literally crash.

This is what the neckbears call "Euphoria"

The fact that she found the balls to show up in front of a camera and flaunt her illegal status in the first place illustrates just how much work we still have left to do.

ok leftycap

I love how, when I see media outles talking about immigrants in the UK, they always mention European immigrants, as if French, Portuguese, or German people are the problem, and not all those shit-skinned elements named Mohammad.

I hope this is an unreadable level of sarcasm

I hope they followed that up with "Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way - please do it the hard way."

A man can dream right?

Unluckily for you they will expect one in the wreckage.

its never the hot latina women getting deported, they can land an american husband.

You forgot your :^) you smarmy little cocksucker.

Holy shit, deport it to the sun

I'll never get tired of winning.

It's a good start.

Fuck this guy, he made a show entirely based around fighting le corporate game industry, and when GG happened he cowered like a fucking bitch

seriously fuck Joe VARGAS, i hope he gets deported

As a sign of international goodwill, maybe V.P. Pence can reach out to the Argentinian government with some pro-tips on effective Electro-Convulsive Therapy methods. We'd want her to receive appropriate medical care once she's returned home.

archive.is/QNkll

Wew

Kek. Just brought a smile to my face.

If I recall, he was pussywhipped.

Oh fuck I just saw Vargas and thought it was that Jose Antonio Vargas guy. ICE needs to get on this guy.
https:// twitter.com/joseiswriting

Salty Sanchez?

Let it crash then

One more image of the beastly thing.

Or Juan…

Wow, I didn't realize Argentinians were so damn white.

One of us.

you forgot horsecock also.

There are genuinely white Argentines from German/Italian/Scots families but as with much of South America the fucking dirty natives despoil everything.

2/10 try harder.

I love seeing these spics that openly brag about being illegal being thrown out. It's not Obama they're dealing with anymore.

That's a pretty high quality shirt there. I'd wear that with pride.

They're one and the same now, Goy, uh, guy.
Radical European terrorism is the future. Darn evil white men!
:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So what are you saying, that you support a poverty economy based on an entire class of ethnic slaves? That's pretty reich bro.

i can't stand his spic accent

Where the fuck do I even begin

DACA needs to be undone yesterday.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

GET FUCKING BODIED

You can leave with him faggot

Fucking metal

>>>/ovens/

stay mad vargas

What game?

A question for those of you more spiritually-aligned.

Look at this person. Blatant social justice ilk, "problem glasses," short hair and expects the world to mold to her whim. So, I ask.

Has Karmic Law finally decided to strike down these people?

Probably papers please, the quote is from leo tolstoy

She looks like some Indians I've met. Is she a halfie or something?

Ungh.

(archive.is/r5A4i)
They should be afraid.

there was a great webm on Holla Forums with a scrolling list of a hundred different nicknames for this faggot. was quite funny

keep the barrel in your mouth, pull the trigger

KEK

That's what life is like for whites in non white areas, get used to what we had to live through for the last 20yrs paco.

underrated post

If you're an illegal, then you either bought the house illegally or are renting it illegally. That isn't your home.

The tard had two years to scrape it up too. Should've been offering $10 hand jobs to the day laborers at Home Depot if she wanted to stay that badly.

archive.is/8JEEl

keeps getting better and better

Most likely not the only criminal act they've been involved with either. The entire family is probably firmly latched onto the government benefits tit as well.

My dick is diamond hard.

Seriously though, who is this?

THIS SHOULD NOT EXIST

FUCK OFF

Faggot spic making "angry reviews" on youtube, you know the type.

Here she is just minutes before the arrest. Parading around in front of the press with her shekel grabbing, cheap labor cuck squad lending support. Little did she know that smug smirk was about to be wiped off her fat face.

archive.is/ouh9h

That's a man

Why didn't they deport these
THINGS
too?

This is almost too fucking good to be true
Achieving peak smug from across the pond, well done lads

holy shit, those were brilliant.

From February 22nd when her father and brother were hauled off.

The Jackson Free Press is shedding a fuckload of tears over this particular nest of roaches. If the DACA angle doesn't work for her I'd expect she'll be claiming refugee status next because she likes to eat pussy and the evil Argentinian locals will exterminate her.

archive.is/Vouao

Please deport this man, Mr. Trump.
He's very very angry all the time.
All he does is yell about things he doesn't like.
I don't think he likes anything since he's so angry.
I am scared Mr. Trump.

TIRED OF WINNING YET?

That image would be 10/10 if it included an archive

I really don't understand their thinking, if they want to be americans, why don't they just migrate and integrate like a regular person that wants to live and work for America? Do they think being a legal citizen and speaking english and paying taxes is going to make them less mexican?

Been off Holla Forums for a few days. Going to need sauce for my fap folder.

fucking racist, this ARE land GRINGO

KILL ALL SPICS
THESE CREATURES PRODUCE A RAGE IN ME I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD

they don't want to be 'americans' they are brainwashed by 'la raza' and think they are going to take back all the land that was 'stolen' (lost) in the war

As oppose to… sea gringo?

For you
archive.is/wpA7k

The "this is are land" has been seen on many signs held by spics protesting Trump.

sorry for wikishitia source but it was the first I found

"The Reconquista ("reconquest") is a term that is used (not exclusively) to describe the vision by different individuals, groups, and/or nations that the U.S. Southwest should be politically or culturally reconquered by Hispanics, on the basis that those territories had pertained to Mexico before the Texas annexation (1845) and the Mexican Cession (1848), as a consequence of the Mexican American War, for distinct purposes."
archive.is/p0Tsu

About all the Argentinian Jews? Tell us about your homeland, Rabbi Lopez.

meet your replacement paco

I'm a bit torn on this actually. On one hand, DACA requires the "students" to report where they have traveled/immigrated, essentially giving the government their information on whether or not they're illegal. On the other, they could lie about where they have been as well.

because they are really commies

That article is from 2007

oooooOOOOoooh, it's just a badly written "This is our land". That's just sad.

Very informative, thanks user. This adds a whole new atmosphere of context.

no archive because it's just a meme

They don't.

They're here to feast on what's left of the U.S. economy, obtain handouts and ship their comparatively substantial earnings back to the homeland for a comfortable and very early retirement.

That's the thing, they want America to be Mexico. They don't have a long term plan, their idea is to just come to this country like a parasite and feed.

If the host dies, he dies, eventually future Pedros will just move on to a new country.

TBQH my ancestors only started speaking English in America during WWI, because they wanted to avoid anti-German sentiments… Before then they spoke German in America for 3 generations.

But my Italian ancestors learned English immediately.

This is the fucking greatest timeline. Really makes you wonder why the ICE agents wernt able to do their jobs?

Must be kinda pissed they have to work so hard now and catch up on all those lax years.

Easy, politics.

You don't know the cop mentality, they live for making busts. They're as happy as a pig in shit.

Is that really a woman?
It looks like an effeminate man.
Get rid of that earring and she would be a rather convincing drag king.

Short of herding it into a cattle chute and checking to see if it has a cock and balls I've no idea.

You'd be fucking horrified how convincing some of them are.

Sometimes I get the feeling I wouldn't last very long in a progressive corporate environment.

Oh my fucking god this is a Holla Forums shitpost greentext story come to life. What the fuck did I do to deserve a place in this timeline?

Precursor to pence.webm I'm assuming.

ICE fucking confirmed for /ourguys/.

Every. Time.

genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/varga/110/

Fucking

L E G E N D A R Y

Not as legendary as your quints would have been.

They're invaders.

They call themselves the Cosmic Race, pan-nationalists with a weird esoteric "mix all the races so the aliens will come" communist bullshit. They also worship Trotsky.

For once, it does matter who we are, as well as our plan.

More info in pic related. Added your map because it's useful.

You must be from PA.

t. ICE

Trotskytistm is overwhelmingly the most jewish of all communist ideologies.

THIS

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

HE DIRECTED THAT MTV "WHITE PEOPLE" BULLSHIT, IVE BEEN WAITING A YEAR TO GET THIS FUCKING CORN NIGGER

twitter.com/joseiswriting/status/837162537636540418

GET EM

Yeah no thanks with dealing with their reactionary one race tikkun olam bullshit.

Now this is objective natural progress

Human races are evolving away from each other

unews.....utah.edu/old/p/120607-1.html
discovermagazine.....com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to#.UWNMwZNGuVo
nbcnews.....com/id/29123062/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/human-evolution-kicks-high-gear/#.VEMGLfmSyao

evolution is faster than ever currently
science.slashdot.....org/story/12/12/01/0359239/humans-evolving-faster-than-ever
wired.....com/2007/12/humans-evolving/
npr.....org/2013/09/27/226837803/modern-humans-still-evolving-and-faster-than-ever

discovermagazine.....com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
wikiwand.....com/en/The_10,000_Year_Explosion

And remember that segregation was originally a progressive ideal. With segregation essentially a thing thanks to "progressives" who want exclusive racially segregated safe spaces for nonwhites on campuses this is perfect. Let's keep doing more of that.

THIS DESCRIBES SOFL VERY ACCURATELY
I was forced to learn Spanish and English in school year from elementary to high School, seen whites leave so quickly and the whole nine yards and its feels like it's getting worse.

Beautiful.

This is a win-win, either the illegals get scared to speak out and stop spreading their propaganda or ICE tracks them down quicker.

This timeline truly is the greatest.

Things are ramping up. Sauce is Chittum's Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America, if you are interested. my.mixtape.moe/zavlfo.pdf

Checking the quints you missed user.

If you liked that, you'll really love this:

MARRIED ON TUESDAY, DEPORTED ON WEDSNESDAY

12news.com/news/local/married-on-tuesday-deported-on-wednesday/408910424

That was beautiful. My favorite part was how they got him for jaywalking.

This image is false. This guy has not been detained or deported recently. He was deported in 2007 and came back. Then some retard here misread that as 2017. He is an illegal so do report him to ICE so he can get deported again.

Do you think it's possible to die from smugness?

Pretty easy achievement tbh. We can't just give 'em away, you know. Want gold? Do this >>>9394713

Whoops.

They still dont get that things have changed now, I understand afterall they were able to get away with this shit for the past few decades.

While it is not cheap, she had two years to scrap it together thats less than 50 cents a day.
Panhandling can make you 50-120 bucks a day, so there is no excuse for her not having the money, it was only smuggness becaus she tought she is untouchable (duhh why else would she give a speech in public)

bingo

checked
she could pass for Carl

That's a lie, Argentina is controlled by ball busting bull dykes

Was I always a Holla Forumslack at heart?
Maybe I should have just given in and learned Spanish earlier, and I could have helped out with the deportation squads.

I'm loving this

fucking disgusting dyke spic bitch

Only if they attack Trump successfully, because Trump is karma's messenger.

I hope ICE starts blowing the doors off of sanctuary churches and shit.
They clearly don't give a fuck.

I gave up on learning Spanish too, I should've just taken German or French.
Now I refuse to learn out of principle unless I was employed by someone like ICE I just don't want to waste time.

This timeline keeps delivering and I love it

Shit, this must be why the US became the poorest country in the world every other time they closed the border. Jewish immigration after the WW1 and WW2 was among the worst thing that happened during that century.

Stop.

Feels bad man.

Don't forget to report every illegal at your workplace. If they collect a paycheck, they are doing so illegally and are priority targets for ICE.

Dick Durbin? Has Spurdo become a highwayman or something?

Yeah, I'm beyond that point. Try working in trades where illegal beaners are stacked to the rafters inside the shop and lined up out the door for a position. Meanwhile cuckservatives say only losers would compete with $8 an hour labor.

I want to see H1b's, illegals and their corporate sponsors shoved into a ditch and set on fire.

OH GOD

Mexicans are so bad with speaking Spanish that are Central Americans and island niggers like Cubans and Guatemalans can't understand what they are saying. Mexican Spanish feels like a creole Spanish, it's just a bunch of slang words with an a or o at the end to make it sound Spanish

Don't just report the illegals, tell ICE that your employer intentionally and willfully hires illegals

Its because centro's speak fucking indio-spanish. IT is a hybrid of mayan and aztec languages mixed with spanish.

I fucking hate that flip

OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT IN THE GREEN DRESS

Fines and revoking business licenses for hiring illegals was why we didn't have an immigration problem up until the 90s. No one would give them a job. There was little reason for them to come here.

Walls help, but migrant invasions always happen because you make it inviting.

I love thinking of that smug dyke face weeping in a cell. These cunts have been so self-righteous about fucking us over for so long.

GOODBYE NUs! GOODBYE NUs!

But they're fucking white.

AngryJoeShow

I'm getting mixed signals here.

I think she was detained and then released and then later detained and held, but I could be wrong.

so long beaner