Why can't Holla Forums just fuck off and talk about fucking video games

Why can't Holla Forums just fuck off and talk about fucking video games.

Just because they're the largest board on the site and a good portion of Holla Forums are crossboaders doesn't mean that they can bring their shit out of their containment board.

Just fuck off or talk about video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pcQ7y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is not a vidya thread

both Holla Forums and Holla Forums need to fuck off

Holla Forums doesn't spam threads with their own butthurt shitposting because they're to autistic to be able to comprehend that someone has a different opinion.

Fuck off Holla Forums

It's ridiculous.

This is not my Holla Forums

Why can't Holla Forums just fuck off and die already?

Stormfront can fuck off, and so can their Holla Forums quisling allies. You're either fighting against Stormfront or you're a cuck letting other people think for you. Which are you?

This is what they want to make you believe.

Same reason Holla Forums has people ask about gaming PCs, or /gamergatehq/ has posts about non-vidya SJWisms. Surprisingly, people have multiple interests. If your thread is getting derailed by Holla Forums it would have been derailed by something else anyway.
Go derail some Holla Forums threads with vidya if you're annoyed. Or use the filter option and hide your trigger words.

They're the only reason this site has the userbase it does.

Nobody on Holla Forums likes Stormfront, at all.

You can either adapt to Holla Forums's culture or go back to cuck chan.

As long as there are kikes in positions of power and influence you will get Holla Forums.

If you don't like Holla Forums you must remove the kikes.

ehh sometimes they do. that said they should both fuck off

I've tried only to be banned since the stormfdrones there actually care about their post "quality"

No, that's Holla Forums. Holla Forums latched onto that shit later.

Or instead of trying to spam threads you don't like out of existence you can hide them?

Prove it.

Holla Forums everybody, that's the only thing they will always say

no
they need to put vidya first then politics second

this board quality is going down so fast
we need to do something about it Holla Forums
we need to wake up

i hate politics of all forms, but you aint helping

just like pointing out how the jews are forcing cultural marxism on america on a video game board doesn't do a fucking thing to help stop that

Reported.

>implying the "nobody likes Stormfront" meme isn't perpetuated by Stormfront shills trying to prove that they're not blatantly trying to turn Holla Forums into another army of useful idiots

If you're really this blind to what's going on around you, you don't belong on Holla Forums. Wake up, dumbass.

Battlefield 2 was the last good Battlefield game.

no user the only good fps is E.Y.E

**Agreed*

EYE had a shitload of problems, though. You mostly just ignored them because the game was fun.

“The video game industry sucks. Reviewers aren’t honest–they’re paid by the companies to give good reviews. Meanwhile the companies throw niggers and women into leading and historic roles and inject faggotry and other degeneracy into games. What can we do about this?”
“OMG GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU RACIST BIGOT SHITLORDS WE DON’T WANT YOU”
“WHY IS THE INDUSTRY STILL SHIIIIIIIIIIIT?!”

Sage.

Lookit this filthy jian trying to dissuade people from playing
I bet his legs aren't even okay

what about FEAR, or unreal tournament

One person posts an image, and everyone doesn't shut the fuck up about Holla Forums being everywhere., if you don't like Holla Forums hide posts instead of freaking out like an autistic spaz over the last snickers bar. Faggots.

Naw.

Go away.

but that's not the case at all

more often than not some one posts about a game and some tryhard clown has to point out how it's degenerate and then the whole thread goes to shit

EYE needs more pistols and melee weapons. Dual wielding was fun, but your only options are BK + Wakawhatever, pistol + Wakawhatever or pistol + Damocles. You can't even dual wield the revolver.

Sick strawman, fam.

undead tournament is dead
i only play it with bots

i didn't play fear yet

cuckchan is /a/ based
this site is Holla Forums based
now fuck off

This. Those edgy cumskin Holla Forums porky faggots need to go fuck off to their containment thread. Holla Forums and SJWs are two sides of the same coin.

Find one post besides your own that says this, right now, anywhere on Holla Forums.

Seriously, find one, take a pic, and come back with it.

sage cos I forgot last time

A successful communist revolution will never happen, and neither will the day of the rope. Shut the fuck up.

You faggots can bring jews to the most simple videogame discussion, this is why anons are starting to be sick of your paranoic shit.

Gee, you know what can fix the situation?
Meta threads.

Two biggest problems in Holla Forums.

1. Holla Forumstards LARPing.
2. Retards that legitimately think shitposting is fun. Every single person that posts in filename threads, webm threads and "played x, expected y, got z" threads are the sole culprits. If you got rid of those shitposters this board would be fixed overnight.

you tried user but i think that this little bitch deserve to die
even her father is a huge fag

This. Cumskins created capitalism, so cumskins must be hung. In order for Holla Forums to become a truly great imageboard, we must purge the cumskin menace.

It can be pretty tiring. I myself have never associated myself too strongly with any ideology, I just take the better parts of each and see what works. I was on halfchan since 2005 up until the exodus, people had the usual scuffles about sexuality and race as per usual, but as far as I could gather people weren't as openly racist until around 2011-2012. During my years on these sites I've come to accept that people are freaks, but not necessarily bad. Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Holla Forums, or more correctly the neo-nazi shitposter, will say that there can be no "fencesitters" or "degenerates". Either you're with them or against them. This black-and-white thinking is good when you want to feel like you belong to a group. They will have you believe that their way is the only true way and that they are right about everything. They will start screeching the moment you mention bad words they've learned to associate with the groups they hate, while not understanding that the words and concepts themselves can have meaning on their own and have been around long since before they got associated with SJW or the like.

They're on to some things, like how jews are behind some media coverings and outrages and how immigrants are shitting all over Europe, but instead of tempering their hate with rationale and logic, they just go right ahead and start bunching people up into who's good or who isn't, when reality is rarely that clear-cut. That jew drawing you see plastered around this site? It used to be posted just as a past-time, it wasn't ever taken seriously.

That is why Holla Forums can never be taken seriously. They are too radical in their thinking. It's ironic for all the history they preach that they've learned, they've still understood nothing. They are repeating every mistake every other group like them has done. They don't differ from the SJW in the sense that they are extremists and they cannot accept facts, because doing so would compromise their ideology they've worked so hard to uphold.

Fuck off, Holla Forums. Nobody's falling for it.

mind you, that's not entirely true, i've seen some cummies doin' some recruitment here and there.
they're mostly shitposting about ants but they still come here.

Go away Holla Forums

Nice attempt freech. All outsiders have to get the fuck out

Day of the rope? Try age of the rope. Among the first people to hang on some trees are neurotic users from some politics boards who manage to piss off people. True tl;dr of .

Evidence is for the weak.

This. All le epic sophisticated political gentlemen should either keep their shit in their containment boards or get the fuck out.

You're no better you fucking retard, get out.

you've put me at a checkmate for now since i haven't been screencapping these incidents since i just hide the threads

you win this round

you know EXACTLY what the OP is asking when he uses battlefield1.png as his pic related.
literally, he's asking for Holla Forums memes

no one on Holla Forums was going to buy that game in the first place whether or not it had a nigger on the cover, anyone posting it is full of shit

CUMSKINS

archive.is/pcQ7y