I've been getting really curious lately about the people who always make it to the top of Trump's mentions anytime he...

I've been getting really curious lately about the people who always make it to the top of Trump's mentions anytime he tweets something. Almost every single time they are the same exact anti-Trump cucks. What's curious is that these people are a bunch of literal who's and yet for some strange reason they are verified. They include the following:

Traveling on foot through Central Asia right now: thelongestway.com Have a Chinese account: 德国自干五. I write books. RT means planning to get it tattooed.
twitter.com/crehage

founder, @Ponder • entrepreneur • tech + political correspondent • in the hands of 7+ million ppl • '13 Thiel Fellow • biz inquiries [email protected]/* */
twitter.com/williamlegate

The #BeaADay Bea Arthur Artist. Cuter Than An Intrauterine coloring book author. Busy Bea app & Beamoji co-creator. Seen on @midnight @todayshow HuffPost etc
twitter.com/mikd33

diplomat, acrobat, teacher of etiquette, student & swordsman, spy & musician, satirist, pessimist, surgeon & Calvinist,Spanish economist, clockmaker, pharmacist
twitter.com/rolandscahill

Peabody winning host of @Reveal and @Errthang. Creator of @SOTRU. Journalist. Playwright. Performance Poet. Actor. Comic Book Writer. Human. Tweets are mine.
twitter.com/Al_Letson

I write for a television program and @tnyshouts and my grandmothers.(((She writes for Jimmy Kimmel)))
twitter.com/bessbell

The world's only lovable tech journalist
twitter.com/MikeElgan

Film, TV, & Entertainment Writer | Content Producer | Procrastinator |Loiterer | All views are my own, obvs.
twitter.com/Mike_P_Williams

I am verified because I was on Student Congress in high school with the guy that was second place on the 1st season of The Apprentice.(((In reality he's a former fat fuck who learned to put the fork down for 5 minutes and lost a lot of weight)))
twitter.com/tonyposnanski

Other urls found in this thread:

itun.es/ca/tPxoeb
twitter.com/MrTommyCampbell
twitter.com/Stareagle
docs.google.com/document/d/1cp4BV59weGoq7UR_tgny2WI9tDsmzCVnUwTJy0Pb9Co/preview

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are just the most dedicated anti-Trump individuals, they keep popping up because they always reply with the right kind of comments and all the other shit gets pruned.

Forgot a few:

Comedian / Actor | The Dark Knight | Doctor Who | Arrow | Supernatural | Matt Hatter Chronicles|HuffPo|Foodie| New Comedy Album on itun.es/ca/tPxoeb
twitter.com/MrTommyCampbell

Proud social-justice scribe and political activist. In my free time, I'm the Red Wings correspondent for @NHL, and a writer for @FanRagSports and @AP.
twitter.com/Stareagle

So really, who the fuck are these people? Why are a bunch of people with less than 20K followers at times being put at the top of Trump's mentions? And why are they being verified if they literally are a bunch of nobodies? I'm curious to see if Jack Dorsey is either paying them or they are all being paid by people connected to George Soros.

My theory was that they are CTR operatives on the payroll and working with Twitter to shut the bad man down so they get the check

But its strange because these guys almost tweet about nothing but Trump. There are a ton of other people who post positively about Trump and get high retweets and faves and yet they are never at the top. Its just strange, something isn't right here/

I was thinking almost the same thing. I want to see if these guys have any connections to Shareblue or anything associated with David Brock. If they are then this is huge for our anti-Shareblue campaign

Lately I must add, its been Regage and LeGate who are topping the list. Regage especially since he's supposed to be tracking though central Asia, and yet somehow has enough time to tweet anti-Trump garbage every single hour of the day.

Watch the video, something isn't right because there is social engineering going on. I'm sure there are paid elements that are chipping in, likely some of the people you listed.

Have you poked around the shareblue thread with this stuff?

I have. Nothing about these guys. We need to keep the pressure on Shareblue though, we can't slow down and let them win.

Their accounts are probably 'green flagged' and algorithmically preferred in replies to Trump, as others have said likely because they're operatives.

Exposing them is crucial. There has to be some kind of paper trail that links them to either David Brock or anything in connection with George Soros.

Makes them easy to filter at least.

Hello Twitter, since OP can't into breaking links.

OP I'm going to cut you some newfag slack and tell you how to break your fucking links. Use spoiler codes around the https:// by typing two asteriks on either side or using bbcode like this [ spoiler] insert your text here [ / spoiler ] obviously remove the spaces. Breaking the http:// doesn't send a referrer code when a Holla Forumsack clicks the link.

Didn't it occur to you that Trump is targeted with anti-Trump bots so they get the first mentions almost as quickly as he tweets? They usually are repeating the same bullshit too, no matter what Trumps tweets.

Sometimes i think they are bots like the thai bot from microsoft, sometimes i think twitter manipulate to put this garbage in the first answers, I'm not even from USA and in the these first answers looks manipulated to put directly in the begins, twitter of people in my country is not the same, it's very weird because in the twitter of ordinary people in my country i see more people supporting trump, but magically have these bizarre accounts show in every begins of trump twitter, i don't even click to see the comments again because looks like disgusting bots, they are really retarded, i only read the twitter of trump and don't click in the comments

It's disgusting every dirty trick who the establshment try to play so i don't doubt of nothing, please god, hack more emails of DNC, Democrats party, or twitter, and show in wikileaks to we have 100% of evidence about the truth behind every dirty trick of establshment and left-wings.

Twitter is run by sjws. They have employees dedicated to shutting down Trump supporters and raising anti-trump to the top.

These aren't bots though. These people are legit. All I want to find is any connection between them, David Brock, Shareblue and George Soros. At least that way we can spread the word on these guys.

I remember during the race as soon as Trump tweeted you had at least 5 responses in less than a minute asking for him to release his taxes, those were all bots. That's why I asked. You also have to consider Twitter being a SJW company nearly as dishonest as kikebook.

Why democrats party and let-wings in general can't play a fair game without dirty tricks and manipulation? Why they always try some sort of cheating? It's disgusting and unfair, but we will win even against all kind of cheating and expose their cheating for everyone.

PRAISE KEK

You get "verified" on Twitter if you verify your phone/email and other identifying information. Being verified doesn't mean you're famous. It just means you are who you say you are.

This is true, I don't use twitter but I believe being verified immediately puts one's posts at a higher standing to posts made by someone unverified.

Unless you're getting paid to shill, then its just an easier way for (((them))) to keep tabs on you to make sure you're still doing your job.

I think it's a combination of organized groups gaming Twitter, and Twitter knowing it's happening but turning a blind eye because it's what they want to see happen.

Did a little digging on Tony Posnanski. He's been following some very interesting accounts, such as the Town Hall Project one, you know the one being funded by George Soros and that is paying people to show up and shill? He's also following Twitter for Good and a few other accounts associated with anything Twitter. I am almost 100% certain he is a shill Twitter pays to make sure his tweets about Trump reach the top of Trump's mentions. Oh and he's also a writer for the Huffington Post.

Good bread OP have a bump

Some user posted on halfchan's /cfg/ a guide on making a script that would push your tweet reply to one of the top places. Maybe they're using something like this?

The guide: pastebin dot com slash jKf9xVhq

Its very well possible. People working for Twitter are more than capable of making a script that could boost the people they wanted boosted. Posnanski, LeGate and Regage are all using a script.

docs.google.com/document/d/1cp4BV59weGoq7UR_tgny2WI9tDsmzCVnUwTJy0Pb9Co/preview

I just found this of interest for anyone. Seems like The Center for American Progress was using a document created by users of r/resist in order to shill during Trump's speech. This would explain why so many anti-Trump cucks keep tweeting the same exact thing.

You can automate this. Look at the pro-trump "trolls" before the election.

They are just … late, as always. It's easy.

reddit .com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ll9gx/who_is_neil_turner_the_guy_who_is_always_first_to/

This fucking guy. I got suspended for tweeting him a smug anime girl holding a revolver ("violence/hate speech").

I agree that these accouts are fishy AF. Good work user, however many shekels that race traitor cuck (((Christopher Regage))) is getting for waiting on Twitter all day to counter-tweet Trump, it won't be enough to save him from the rope.