We're on the cover of the Economist

So, as I was preparing to leave my local library, I spotted pic related and saw something very, very familiar at the bottom of it. I know we've already had our share of public mentions, but I still got a kick out of it.

I didn't get to read the article sadly, I was on my way out as I mentioned.

wtfamilookingat.jpeg

The infinity symbol on the 'magician' card. I'm disappointed, user.

Tarot card/meme magic related stuff.

More precisely, these are the card that we all got everytime we took the what are your birth card test.

How is that a public mention of us?

You know the infinity symbol came before 8ch right?

Shit thread.

The Communist vs Christian one is pretty interesting. Usually Communism isn't talked about too much in mainstream media as though it were the powerful political force it is.

We're being raided

this came up when it was first published and your thread doesn't seem to add anything

polite sage because you seem to be posting in good faith

Look goy nothing to see here. Clearly this symbol doesnt mean anything even tho it justso happens a group on online autists that it represents memed a president in

Infinity is also on the original Magician tarot card, scrub.

It's in junction with the magician card. Meme magic.

Holy shit. It's some serious meme magic.

I just happened to see it and thought it was interesting. I actually read the article it's attached to just now, and it's just another whiny liberal rag talking about how mean and racist white people are and how 'good' will triumph in the end.

Friendly reminder to print pic related and post it everywhere you can without getting caught, since I now realize this thread is kind of pointless.

can confirm. too many TORpedos in the last 48hrs to be a (((cohencidence)))

tower chariot here
pic related

the only way you can redeem yourself from this faggotry is to print out those posters yourself and put them up around school/uni/public library. Remember good opsec - don't use a public printer with an account that can be traced back to you

THis is old news. We had this thread already.

It's not illegal to print them out, just not worth getting mobbed by rabid liberals for posting them. I could care less if anyone knows I printed them, especially with Trump in power.

Not only is OP months behind on the cover unveiling, but he's also never looked at a tarot deck before.
What a retard.

K

Okay, that one made me laugh.

They must've predicted us hundreds of years ago!!1!

This was discussed to death 2 months ago. If the magician was meant to symbolize us then why is it VR normalfaggotry? And the infinity symbol has always been on the magician card.

K

sweet Jesus that's the last straw. Reported for newfaggotry, please lurk two years before posting.

We are the prophesied ones.

Low quality thread

Your a fucking idiot. And the (((Economist))) is literally a Rothschild owned publication.