IT HAPPENED Holla Forums WE FUCKING DID IT

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/former-clinton-volunteer-in-hot-water-after-swipe-at-widow-fallen-seal.html
archive.fo/kUIXx
Ex-Clinton volunteer slammed, loses job, after swipe at widow of fallen SEAL
If you helped participate in the campaign last night against Dan Grilo (@grilodan)
WE FUCKING GOT HIM FIRED FROM LIBERTY ADVISER GROUP!
Archived tweet:
t.co/70yWUNX1ng
Archive of his account:
t.co/bhWy8IJRaj
WEW LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/N6TI6
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-jr-makes-shocking-8842933
8ch.net/pol/res/9392120.html
archive.is/AGqPR
archive.fo/4xAGk
youtu.be/NseEoHnt9T0
alexjonesexposed.info
archive.fo/3fnZC
steelonsteel.com/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The age of kikes and mongrels getting away with saying anti-white bullshit is over

(Self Check)
DUBS CONFIRM DO NOT FUCKING INSULT A FALLEN HERO OR FUCK WITH Holla Forums

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

This is wonderful and all but can we get the one that actually matters ie Shillary

SOON

there's a reason she uses an entire think tank to write her tweets for her

DUBS CHECKED FRIEND :^)

TALK SHIT GET HIT, MYSTERY MEAT BR FILTH

Another shitskin trampled.

Death by a thousand cuts, we take down anything and everything related to the kikes and their puppets, so that when the time comes from the higher ups themselves it appears inevitable to everyone.

Yay! We've helped enforce the establishment line!

Wow. That was quick.

JUSTICE, IS SO FUCKING GOOD HAVE JUSTICE AGAINST THESE DISGUSTING EVIL TRASH AND YEARS OF DIRTY TRICKS, MANIPULATION, DISGUSTING MEDIA, LOBBY, THEY ROLEPLAYING EVERY SHIT IN THEIR DISGUSTING GARBAGE DEMOCRATS PARTY OWNED MEDIA, INDUSTRIES, ESTABLSHMENT

YEARS OF SICKNESS

AND I'M NOT EVEN FROM USA, MY ENGLISH IS HORRIBLE, BUT I HAVE FULL DISGUST OF CYNICAL, TRASH, CORRUPT, EVIL, MANIPULATORS DEMOCRATS AND EVERY CORRUPT LEFT-WING GARBAGE MEDIA WHO COPY AND PASTE THE PROPAGANDA AND MEDIA OWNED BY DEMOCRATS PARTY LIKE THEY ARE SOME SORT OF GOD OR RELIGION WHILE TRYING TO HIDE EVERY TRASH, KEEP NARRATIVE, MANIPULATION, LIES, BAITING, CORRUPTION, SICKNESS

DIE YOU DISGUSTING ARROGANT EVIL ELITE OWNED BY DISGUSTING TRASH

I'm not from USA, my english is horrible, but I'm tired of loser left-wing media have some sort of agenda to copy and paste democrats garbage shit even they having lower rates than any right wing media who is really independent and not owned by disgusting corrupt corporations

You disgusting TRASH DEMOCRATS I WANT TO SEE THE DEATH OF YOUR PARTY, YOU LOSE YOUR LOBBY AND INDUSTRIES WITH PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD KNOWING MORE ABOUT THE CORRUPT MEDIA OWNED BY THE SAME CORRUPT GROUP

Settle down autist. The Day of the Rope is coming.
Where are you from user? You may end up on that rope too depending on the answer.

rope according to location and not race, you should get out

If (Talk Shit) Then (Get Hit)Else (Go back)End

We haven't won until he kills himself.

Identify is friends and family. Get them to distance themselves from him. Isolate and destroy.

I asked expecting an answer on both, kike. You're intentionally using d&c to shit up this thread when we accomplished a major victory in the great culture war. You should be ashamed.

pls no more shift key abuse. :(

This. It was very late last night when we waged war upon this man. Many folks sent mass emails to is employer and superiors. I went through bot spamming the archives and the original tweet and screens all over Twitter but I didn't get a chance to hunt down his Facebook or other social media. I hope someone did, and they've used a sock to friend him and find out more.

Always knew you lurked here Don Jr.

Yes, but his torment shouldn't end until he's in a grave.

retard

(checked)
Dubs confirm he's /ourguy/

You remind me of someone.

Holla Forums is always watching, always vigilant, for some a boogie man for the ages.

capslock is cruise control for faggotry.

Daily Reminder:
archive.fo/N6TI6
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-jr-makes-shocking-8842933
Donald Trump Jr makes shocking gas chamber joke during interview bashing Hillary Clinton
Wew

Howdily ho-dily Shit Lordinos!
Praise be to Kek!

Don, I…

Just remember not to go "full SJW" in these things. We all know how it went with gamergate.

Glorious one thousand year American reich

Agreed. You can read some of the original ideals of this campaign here:
I think these were mainly skilled oldfags participating and such and we seemed to have a hive mind working on it at the time. Imagine my surprise on lunch break today when I read on fox fucking news that it already happened as a result of the efforts. Wew.

Reminder to consider tactics based on how much kvetching they get from (1)s.

8ch.net/pol/res/9392120.html
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's just two arrows if it's on the same board.
Like so.

I knew I shouldn't have spoonfed you. Fucking mongoloid.

Why the fuck did they have to swap lime for Green apple on the original packs? Green Apple would have made more sense on the Orchard pack, but nooo for some reason apple and green apple can't be in the same pack. So now my Original packs dont have lime, how the fuck can they call it Original Pack? I don't need any Britbongs pointing out they have blackcurrant and not grape

Actually, warming up the gas chambers is correct, and demonstrates a shocking level of familiarity of how Zyklon B works.

Zyklon B was a hydrogen cyanide poison, but it didn't come in gas form. It came in pellet form. To become a gas, you needed to heat up the pellets so that the hydrogen cyanide would evaporate and become a gas. To do that in delousing chambers, machines like pic related were used. This machine blowed hot air across zyklon b pellets, to vaporize the poison and circulate it through the room.

The supposed gas chambers at Auschwitz did not have these machines. The official narrative is that the body heat of the jews warmed up the pellets, and no circulation was used or needed because reasons.

Even on Holla Forums, most people don't know this. The fact that Don Jr knows this is amazing.

Didn't realize I hit three. Was wondering what the issue was. Am at work and 13 stories high right now waiting on materials but figured this is an excellent time to make the post about the valiant victory of last night's efforts.

The official story also says they've added roof vents just recently which disprove the majority of the claims to begin with. Reminder these alleged 'roof vents' are made from cut 2x4s and wood is highly flammable. Not to mention the entire 'Auschwitz Tour' is basically scripted theater for the mindless drones

Gas chambers were a myth in Nazi Germany though. Gas vans were used by the NKVD in the late 30s soviet union and commies said that the Germans used them during Nuremberg, in typical Jewish fashion. In the old US gas chambers, heat wasn't used either. Potassium or sodium cyanide pellets were dropped in sulfuric acid instead, to create hydrogen cyanide. Modern day US "gas chamber executions" are made by using nitrogen asphyxiation instead of using hydrogen cyanide or any other gas.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

someone edit this but with Jr.'s face

Boy does Kushner look happy in the first pic. I wonder what is going on in his mind.

THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Holla Forums needs to make this a hobby like SJWs did with bad goys. Just go looking for random leftist cancer and get them turned into pariahs and fired for spewing retardation.

Homicidal gas chambers in Germany were a myth. Zyklon B was real, it was used for delousing. Killing little parasites not large humanoid parasites. Delousing was common in Europe at the time to prevent the spread of disease.

The Germans, masters of efficiency, could even delouse entire trains at once. They build delousing chambers out of train tunnels, or constructed sheds that you'd drive the entire traincar into. These were important for delousing trains coming into Germany from other parts of the world. Strangely enough, they never thought to use these against the jews. :^)

US gas chambers didn't use heaters because they didn't use cyanide in the same form factor as Zyklon B.

i'm assuming that isn't what you wanted to post

That would be my guess, after what transpired in the meeting with Bibi.

I'm still trying to find a better "disgust" face of him, but this is one I threw together real quick

UMMAN MANDA

As I understand it, the official narrative is pic related. According to the jews, the Germans dropped opened canisters full of Zyklon B down the roof vents into columns made of metal screens.

Zyklon B was real, it was a real commercial product in Germany. The heater/circulation machines were real, we know that is how Zyklon B worked. The problem is that no such machines were installed in the alleged homicidal gas chambers.

That's horrible, user. Why did no one tell the Germans? That explains why there's still all of these filthy hooknoses stinking up the world.

I'll be damned I was sure Zyklon B was sodium hydrogen pellets, they were legit Hydrogen cyanide attached to a solid ligand that indeed required heat to break the ligand.

Kek be praised.

You assume wrong, motherfucker.

In delousing chambers there were small furnaces with a receptacle for the pellets. In "gas chambers" there were chicken wire columns and body heat was supposed to be the catalyst for release.

None of this is to mention that hydrogen cyanide gas is explosive, and the "gas chambers" shared a very large doorway with a crematory, whose ovens we are told ran night and day.

I was thinking he was feeling contempt and smugness about the crying woman who looks like she's praying.

>>>/cuteboys/

So very saved user. Good work, have a tin of delicious tuna!

He is 100% certain a Holla Forumsack. Proof in
He shared
on facebook. Some fake news outlet reported on it, saying he is a white supremacist. Anyone got the webm?

According to kikepedia:
>It consisted of hydrogen cyanide (prussic acid), as well as a cautionary eye irritant and one of several adsorbents such as diatomaceous earth.
Jews allege the Zyklon manufactured for homicidal intent left out the "cautionary eye irritant"

As I understand it, Zyklon A and Zyklon B were the same substance chemically, but Zyklon B was pelletized and packaged in those cans:

>In 1922, Degesch was purchased by Degussa, where a team of chemists that included Walter Heerdt (de) and Bruno Tesch developed a method of packaging hydrogen cyanide in sealed canisters along with a cautionary eye irritant and adsorbent stabilizers. The new product was also named Zyklon, but it became known as Zyklon B to distinguish it from the earlier version. Uses included delousing clothing and disinfesting ships, warehouses, and trains.

Pic related is also from wikipedia. I like how they hide this in the footnotes where most people will never notice it.

nigger please

Forgot to add, if Eric is a Holla Forumsack, his brother likely heard about this place from him.

Barron probably knows more about the internet than any of his brothers, on account of his age and possible autismal tendencies he's one of us.

It better fucking be.

That's a photo Trumps wife posted on Twitter in 2013.

This could be a great one for a 'If only you knew how bad things really were' though.

Or rather are, but at least I got dubs.

Thanks Dan Grillo you POS.

You just made your party look like the party we know your party is.

Barron grows up to be a truly redpilled emperor with a yet to be revealed high powerlevel.

I've always been a fan of this one.

remember the story of how Escobar was taken down user. his resources were too vast, his contacts too extensive, with many people all over colombia each having a hand in protecting him. so what did the forces arrayed against him down, when their prey went to ground?

THEY BURNED THE GROUND

slowly, systematically, inevitably, each and every person who supported Escobar - be they business partner, journalist, family member, or politician - was found, captured, interrogated, and killed. eventually, with his power base eroded to the point of irrelevance, Escobar had no one else to turn too, and was brought to justice.

the name of the group that did all this? Los Pepes

Why does Holla Forums think we're still living in the 17th century?

Your derision reeks of the desperation of the broken.

Damn that was some swift justice, we should do this every day. That beaner piece of shit is truly a vile fucking cretin to talk shit about a dead navy seal, how can you say and mean that after seeing that woman completely wrenched with grief?

Get the fuck off my board you leftcuck communist faggot.

We all know you love us.

As I remember pellets had to be warmed at least up to 27 degrees Celcius to start releasing gas. Good luck with trying to gas anyone in Central/Eastern Europe during the period from late autumn to early spring.
That basically cuts your efficiency in half, as you'll get only half a year at best (and in reality only summer) when sun is strong enough to warm up the building/chamber to right temperature.
Now one might ask, what about the nights, mornings and evenings when the sun is not strong enough?
If at least they used any other excuse for heat source than "body heat", it might have been somewhat plausable. Using pipe with hot air from the ovens running through the chamber in order to heat it up, anything, but we get "body heat" as explaination.

HOLY KEK, hold me Holla Forums
As I was writing this post, I've decided to look deeper into the topic of pre-heating cyklon B or a gas chamber and found this article.
archive.is/AGqPR
Someone did complete calculations for required temperatures for the surface of cyklon B canister and compared it gassing times reported by the (((witnesses))).

For the longest reported gassing time you would need an ambient temperature of 860°C

It's a two-in-one gas chamber - oven!

Don't forget that the supposed gas chambers were mostly buried, so the contact with the ground would regulate their temperature, keeping them cool. Basically cellars.

That sort of design makes a lot of sense if you're building a morgue or retrofitting a bomb shelter into a morgue. I believe the official narrative is that the rooms were originally meant to be bomb shelters. It makes zero sense if you're building a gas chamber that you need to be warm.

How fortunate twitter allow people like him to express themselves freely.

People fall for this?

Your a fucking idiot.

Millions do, because they don't bother to do the slightest amount of research. Just think of how many times you've seen people depicting gas being pumped in through shower heads. They have no idea how it allegedly worked, much less why it couldn't have worked as alleged.

agreed.

It was explained to me when i was very young like this by my parents:
"Well they poured some powder into the showerheads from the roof and it came out as gas."

Kikes are trying to slide this thread. They don't want Holla Forums realizing the power of Right Wing Death Squads.

That was snappy holy shit

Right wing dox squads :^]

You seem like a major faggot which is why you didn't get get trips. Holla Forums is a hive mind that can accomplish anything when joining forces. Your d&c faggotry kiking needs to go straight to the >>>/oven/ or better yet >>>/gasyourself/ faggot

Not to mention guard barracks were literally on the opposite side (within forty feet) of these suppose zyklon pellet chambers. You're telling me they'd risk gassing their own guards? No sir.

At school we were taught it was a proper made gas chamber, later on i find the offical story is they throw in some pellets and don't even have an extraction fan.

What are you, an idiot? You enjoy wasting cash on the rubbery jew?

TBQH cyanide isn't dangerous in low concentrations. Cyanide occurs naturally in various fruits and nuts, so the human body is evolved to process it in low concentrations. Your liver breaks it down, it doesn't bio-accumulate.

If you're going to reuse catheters, I hope you at least boil and sterilize them between uses.

Warning: Cody doesn't know about the jews. He's an alright dude though, he makes explosives and doesn't afraid of the ATF.

Hell, supposedly one-third of the Holocaust was perpetrated with gas chambers that used diesel tank and submarine engines to create the gas.

OY VEY! "If they punch you and you punch them back, then you're no better than they are, goys!"

Don't fall for (((their))) meme. Justin Trudeau BTFO.

Yeah. Some people will try to refute by pointing out that the German tanks all ran off petrol, not diesel, but the supposed gassing was allegedly done with a captured Soviet tank engine.

Yes, because any opposition or scrutiny is called out as being anti-semetic, and in Europe is outlawed entirely.

It's a wonder how they never thought that ostracizing people with questions would work out worse for their narrative than placating them with BS answers. Striesand effect.

casual

…is …is there another way to use capslock?

Paul Joseph Watson (Controlled Opposition) is now on Twitter saying it wasn't right that this man was fired 'for offending people'. Redpill on controlled opposition right there folks.

I say fuck that faggot but tbh what he said was mild as fuck. You got fat cunts saying way worse shit and they are still there

Archive of Controlled Opposition Paul Joseph Watson's tweet:
archive.fo/4xAGk

Typical bluepilled civnat kike puppet. He thinks jewish hegemony is a conspiracy theory and is also allegedly a race mixer. Go figure.

Well, you can hold down shift to get lower case while the caps lock is on. Sometimes it can be more convenient.

WTF? I hate PJW now!

You should, cuckchanner.

Go back to reddit m9.

kek

Hey guys!…job opportunity…

Someone got the edited webm where he is asked the jew question? I kek hard every time i see it

Mild or not, these are the enemies. Some will say him and Alex Jonestein redpill normalfags, I digress user. I say they only speak the things the normies already know, Soros, Bilderbergs, Rothschilds (any normalfag can find thousands of 'NWO' vids about these topics on JewTube) but the problem with these powerful controlled opposition CIA assets like Jonestein is: the normalfags listen to them daily and they divert from the truth. Alex refuses to name the Zionist Jews behind the puppets, and if someone dare mention such on his show he calls them crazy. Doing this makes normalfags believe it's some crazy conspiracy when it's pretty simple, we need to be gassing the kikes.
Embed Related (proof)

I agree with him to the extent free speech allows. Then again fight fire with fire and all that.

Oh and remember the wikileaks DNC votes? I don't know how they could vote for the dems after that. Like how shit they treated Hispanic voters literally calling them "tacos" and that one Latino guy they shat on and told him to shut up.

Happens to our side all the time.

They are very, very 'brand loyal', I believe was the phrasing.

Even worse, Jonestein doesn´t even name anyone who pulls any strings at all, just the public figures that play out the whole thing on the theatrical stage that is called politics. He always just spouts the names of ominous groups to get people to chase ghosts, while acting utterly crazy to scare off as many normalfags as possible.

I meant to embed this file already taken apparently I need to make a webm when I get home
youtu.be/NseEoHnt9T0
Alex being called out

This too. He serves as a deep state controlled diversion asset. 'Anonymous' has created this site recently exposing him as well. Lots of juice here
alexjonesexposed.info

You know I do not consider myself stupid but unfortunately many of us were trained to believe the tv. This was very subtle over many years, while most of the people on this board have never known a world where there was not cell phones and the tubes, you have to remember half of the US grew up where you had to walk across the room to change the channel on the tv, and the phone was in the dining room attached to the wall. Some of us grew up and figured it out, however many did not. Knowledge and understanding of this is the key to winning. Just like the subtle long term effect tv utilized Holla Forums needs to duplicate this effect in the opposite direction. Just always try and remember why people think as they do and you have half the battle won.

You want to watch out, he is not alone. Mark Dice is also a kosher disinfo agent. I realized that when he called people that pointed out and openly talked about MKULTRA and the symbolism surrounding this practice in Hollywood "mentally ill". Just like Jonestein calls people talking about global Zionism "mentally ill", even though his "interdimensonal psychic vampires from hell" bullshit is totally sane and acceptable. There is a clear pattern here.

THA MEEEEINSTREEEM MEEETEORRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm not surprised this kike fails to differentiate between a leftist witchhunt to get their opposition fired over trivial things and a well known leftist advocate being distanced from after slipping up in public hypocritically. Death to all jews

MAINS
TREAT
MEATY
WHORE

Yeah. Pretty much anyone who Jonestein mentions in his shows (Dice, Cernokike, Savage, etc etc etc) are either kikes or controlled opp or both. Look I find the Jones compilation vidyas and such hilarious just like anyone else. That being said he's a threat to the truth. It's amazing just how many of his family members are actually affiliated with the CIA. Not to mention his former home (now belongs to his wife) is in a prime locations with about 50 other VIP Hollywood-esque kikes and celebs in the same neighborhood. They literally have a small 'town' of these financial barons and celebs living in a community together.

Jonestein's euphemisms for kikes are really getting out of control.

I might also add anyone who's watched Jonestein knows he claims he has these deep state / black ops sources of info and they think he's nuts. Sad thing is he's telling the truth. His entire family is literally deep state. So yeah, they're force feeding him disinfo. I often question does he even know he's a pawn? Maybe he's MKULTRA and has no fucking clue. However I often also question if the southern baptist patriot routine is an act all together and he's actually brilliant behind it all. One way or the other he's a fraud

My twitter fu is rusty. So, confirmed it was /ourguy/, and he is who don Jr noticed and rt'Ed? And that we signal boosted ourguy enough for don Jr to see it?

In essence fuck Alex Jonestein

I kek'Ed when I heard him say that on jre. It's so close to reality that it threatens his value as smokescreener. He's right in line to get podesta'd.

Apparently. i can't say first certain which of our sock accounts made them catch on but it was definitely a joint effort and everyone deserves praise for their work here. There were multiple people participating in this campaign and we did it without even trending a hashtag. Wew.

this is just awful

Too bad normies take him at his word.

Regarding his bizarre rage moments, this might be worth considering. I heard about MKULTRA victims having severe emotional issues because they are unable to cope with all the traumas hidden behind a deep layer of programming.
Then again, he might also be a brilliant actor when it comes to playing crazy.

I didn't pay attention to these threads.

Did we basically scalp and ruin the life of a Hillary staffer?

Does anyone have an actual video link or a webm they can post so I can archive this for posterity

They did some kind of a trace of another one of these. Cant even produce a meme properly, relying on the creativity of adversaries. (sign of dying culture)

He ruined his life all on his own, we just helped give him a push.

It's a pewdiepie attack all over again!

(checked)
Damn the left and that dude are just subhuman.

If you want to spot kosher disinfo agents, look out for these intros / graphics. They are highly detailed and appearantly they can put you into a mini trance to prime your subconscious so you accept the information that is delivered.
Here to be seen as the Jonestein intro (embedded) and down in the right corner of this NBC interview and hundreds of other fake news outlets:
https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVddrbZcTrs

Just google "mnemonics". Another proof that Jonestein is disinfo.

Can someone please explain to me how these paid killers in our military are heroes and protecting our freedoms? I despise the mindless military and law enforcement worship that Trump puts forth. Does it make you feel more of a man to cheer on those who prey upon the weak poor brown people in the middle east? How is killing more innocent people going to help defeat islamic terrorism?

Jews? What jews? I don't see any jews.

"Islamic terrorism" wouldn´t be a significant threat without the kike´s help. They want to keep the wars going, so refugees keep flowing towards Europe and Shekels keep flowing towards the (((military-industrial complex))) which is basically just a few kikes owning large weapons manufacturers, for example General Dynamics.

I think this video also has what you're talking about. All the random arrows and lines moving around on the edges of the video.

What software do they use to generate this stuff? I think Holla Forums should be exploiting this technology for our propaganda.

I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING

There is exactly the circular stuff from my links in the corners. Those must be some highly advanced program only graphic designers of major news outlets have access to, which are unaware of its effects on the human brain.

Jesus you're a faggot. Never heard someone criticize zogbots so poorly. You sound like a basic bitch lefty.

More PR cuckoldry from controlled opposition. Leftists target their enemies whites because they're triggered by an opposition that dare speak. Then the kike media finishes the job because bad goyim are an affront to their control. Holla Forumsacks target their enemies for destruction, using openings like this taco provided, because they recognize the (((true enemy))) and understand its strategy and the victory conditions it desires. Also, it's fucking hilarious feeding Mr. Goldstein's pet muds to Kek.

Daily reminder: traitors and PR cucks get necked first.

(Checked)

Is it the same person consistently giving these behind the scenes views?

Nope, kikes first because they'll start running and trying to hide as soon as it begins. Can't risk a single one surviving.

funny thing is, that's what jews actually are

I just remembered reading this blog article a while ago about how this sort of shit was generated for the Tron Legacy movie:

archive.fo/3fnZC
jtnimoy.com/blogs/projects/14881671-tron-legacy

I say 'sokkuri'

(checked)

Dubs confirm, neck kikes before they flee.

I still wish he's Bill Hicks that got MKULTRA'd and force fed while they faked his death.

I really like how much the Bill Hicks thing apparently bothers Alex Jones.

I saw a very insightful post on Holla Forums the other day from an user responding to the phrase "everything is political."

They want everything to be political? Fine. Then everything's political. Each time a black character shows up anywhere, we'll say it's due to anti-white discrimination and political correctness. Every Jew running a corporation is working against us, every corrupt politician is in league with Baphomet.

They wanted everything to be political, and they got it.

So when are the other fuckers who sat on their hands getting theirs?

He was kvetching about that pretty hard on Rogan's podcast.

my captcha for this post started with kek….should have grabbed a screen shot.

Nah I just don't like bullies and mindless order followers. I have more respect for the underdog in all aspects of life. I'm also not a basic bitch warmongering cunt like yourself who justifies the use of deadly force 'to defeat terrorism' and 'protect our freedoms.' Can't believe people actually believe that bullshit.

I wonder if these graphic designers get "occult number codes" or some shit like that to program these visuals, or if its just random circles. Either way, it seems to be entrancing, since its too much for the eyes and the brain to follow and they fall into a form of mental apathy, in a way a form of overloading.

Nah you're a fag.

Whether or not the man is serving the kikes war, he may not have been so redpilled. He valiantly risked his life day in and day out in his mind to protect the future of his children and Lady Liberty. Fuck you coward. Fight me in real life.

Terrorism could be defeated and probably held under control to never rise back to its feet with the use of deadly force by a coalition army of the west, if it wasn´t for the kikes and their puppets financing ISIS and the other boogeyman to destabilize the west. In a way i agree but also disagree. War like it is today is a never-ending hell for the soldiers with no real purpose, since its basically trying to fill a barrel with water, while some kikes keep drilling holes in it.

Cool, but can we get one without the cum on Don Jr.'s forehead?

and the Middle East of course.

Sounds like you need to take the bully pill. What good have anti-bullying programs done for children? It's turned kids into limp wristed faggots who think they're actually transsexual squirrels. Bullying is good, we need to bring it back.

shameless self-promo

fuck them to death

That's light reflecting faggot

This tbh. Controlled opp faggots like him. Won't bother mentioning this though

didn't read.
Also filtered.

No shit, fucktard. Are you really that dense that you can't perceive obvious sarcasm? The point is that it's worthless as a meme because the opposition will just call it the "don jr cum reaction face".

?

Much better.

Am I the only on that sees a bird in that light reflection?

excellent work, saved!

That was my initial thought as well

Shitty edit of shitty meme coming through

That's not sarcasm user, it's fucking faggotry.

the fuck did you bastards do again

The new Katawa looks pretty good.

We did it?

I'm pretty sure Dan Grilo did it…to himself

Well at least you're honest. Unlike most of these military worshipping cunts portraying themselves as doing God's work by preying upon the weak and defenseless. It's why they have to keep reinforcing the belief that they're indeed heroes and morally justified in what they do. Or else they off themselves when they come to the realization that's not the case.

I remember that one

he must lurk

Even shittier edit of shitty meme coming through

I have to say my final redpill on the Halocuast was just thinking back on all the propaganda, like how its pumped into 24/7 about how Nazis are bad and the dead Jews ect ect.

Then I realized basically everything about modern culture was fake, so the number 1 thing pumped into you head from birth must also be fake.

In moderation, poison can be medicine. That´s how i think about it.

You are apologeptic for radicals. I actually think the current wars are useless, because kikes are financing terrorism and therefore sacrificing white lives and ressources for a bullshit reason. I pity our soldiers, not some mudslimes with AK´s. You sure sound like a cuck.

why specify "mongrels" but not nigs and spics?

MOONMAN MOONMAN CAN´T YOU SEE?

Bring Bullying Back Again

yes you're so radical, Holla Forums.

Those radical groups wouldn't even exist if it weren't for illegal invasions that were justified under false pretenses. It's like you want poor, uneducated, mudslimes to be grateful for the bombs of freedom and democracy that were dropped on their homelands. It was a predictable outcome and one that served to fuel more extremism and hatred toward the West.

Barron "Didn't Happen But Should Have" Trump will make holohoax real.

It helps to treat infection socially at least.

The madman mines his own mercury. He must have been an alchemist in a past life.

This is how you know you're on the right track.

that picture reminds me of the God Hand too much

Lol fuck off. If kikes stopped financing these subhumans, they could be dealt with swiftly and the problem would be gone, which i am in favor of.

It was never gone, the anti-bullying propaganda just made children pity themselves like little faggots instead of manning up.
It should still be encouraged to talk with authorities about it, though, because kids can be fucking cruel and will overdose their fellow "patients" with "medicine" if they don´t experience some form of backlash. Ideally, this backlash is coming from the kid himself because it gets the idea of a heroic, prideful and courageous worldview implanted into his mind by good natsoc propaganda and therefore develops the will to fight and stand up for himself and for righteousness. The feminization of western males through kike brainwashing that is going on these days is cruel and produces weak, disoriented human beings.

I don't think he's controlled opposition, just a cuck who thinks he has to play fair no matter what. We are well beyond playing by the rules and egalitarianism. You present yourself as an enemy, you shall be treated like one.

Cody is apolitical and I like it that way, his whole channel is a resume to be chosen as a Mars colonist.
That's why he can make his own everything from his own mines.

It is surprising that he hasn't been raided yet though, making your own cannon and using gunpowder you make from your own urine is some serious shit.

He's one injustice away from being the next unabomber.

I've never thought about it from that perspective, but you're completely right. Children should be standing up not for themselves, but for morals. It teaches them to be fanatics and uphold the rule of law with their own mortal body.
Petty revenge is to be discouraged. By eschewing revenge and upholding morals they learn to put the needs of society above their own.

Holla Forums thinks it's Eric but its actually DT Jr. that lurks in here

Is that you Flint?

Imagine Don Jr. sitting in his office, talking on his phone with the executive of one his fathers businesses, checking out the newest happenings on Holla Forums while he produces dank OC in Paint and a 5000 dollar an hour hooker sucks his dick under the table.

I was on board until you had to insert this degeneracy.

If it is really him then why is he lurking here for? I am curious.

what happened to that SNL kike who tweeted about Baron? Did she get fired?

Have the twatterfags started rubbing salt into this faggots wound yet?

we have to win MOooooooooooooooooreee. we have to win MORE.

PRAISE KEK!

Muzzleloaders are exempt from most ATF rulings provided the projectile is either tax stamped to go boom or its an inert solid.

Not to mention the utterly disgraceful coverage of the Podesta emails and Pizzagate, he stopped covering it abruptly after having half decent unkiked content on it because "lol we should focus on other things maybe its a globalist red herring xD" and later on Joe Rogan he associates the child rape that is actually fucking happening with some shit about transdimensional psychic AI vampires which allows normies to dismiss it.

if i did, i wouldn't need to. nice projection, btw, faggot

The ATF actually doesn't care about black powder, as I understand it. I think you're even allowed to have black powder firearms shipped right to your house with no FFL fuckery.

Can you imagine how different your life would be as a billionaire? Everything you do would be examined by people and nobody would treat you like a normal person. Except anonymously online. Anonymously online you could interact with people like you were normal. On the internet, nobody knows you're a billionaire.

Don Jr anonymously shitposting on the internet is the 21st century Prince and the Pauper, from the Prince's perspective.

Top kek, fukken saved

May Kek guide us as all who stand against die in the flames
no survivors
HOTHEAD BTFO

Limp wristed, low test, beta faggots who don't understand jack shit about who's playing the game and who makes up what factions need to fuck off back to reddit.
Tbh

So what?

Congrats! You're as degenerate as a Liberal. Costing someone their job because they say something politically incorrect is Libtier faggotry.

Obligatory

I know this isn't Holla Forums related but I have absolutely no one to talk to.
I just overheard my brother getting off the phone and I swear I heard him say "I love you too, John"
I entered the room and I asked who's John, but I don't remember what he said, I'm shaken up. 5 minutes later I pressed him on it saying who was that and he said his girlfriend, I said I heard John, and he said no I called her by her nickname. I'm really shooken up, he's already told me he's "confused" not outright bisexual but that fucked me up for a month and I forgot about it, but now I hear this. I don't know what to do, I have to confront him about it because this shit's bothering the fuck out of me.

Wrong thread dude

I know but I'm so shaken up I don't know where to post, I need someone to talk to. Shit.

waste of good digits. go be triggered about your faggot brother somewhere else.

checked
I'm sorry user, you've got to gas your brother.

Shitposting with the Trumps

And the thing is, diesel exhaust is unpleasant, but not fucking lethal.

It's called a vaccine, user, and America is due for a check up.

Sounds like your brother could use a visit from Uncle Pence.

how about you confirm your suspicions before posting gossip here, you sperglet?

Shit, I've calmed down a bit, it'd be better off if I forget what I heard because me and him get along well.

Yes, I made a typo.

If true, it'll put a strain on our relationship, I'm not accepting of that, but I must confirm. My head's not on straight.

Meme this into a weekly basis thing, it's been too long since Wasserman-Schulz/Brazil resignations

JDIF isn't sending their best

Dead sandniggers can't rape and kill.
This lesson can be applied to many situations.

what are you, gay?

You realize if we encourage that shit we'll be the hypocrites and not the leftists, right? Or has this been "okay'd" now after a few shills try to meme it?

Have some fucking rigor you stanceless faggot. You're either against this type of shit, or you're not. If not, then fuck off israel with your tricks schlomo.

if you want to fight with honor, go get some flintlock pistols and walk 10 paces. just don't be surprised when some faggot like this guy turns and fires after the 5th step, because you're an evil nazi bigot and it's justified in his mind. honor and rights and rules only matter against an opponent who believes in the same level of respecting your opposition that you do. you're just cucking yourself otherwise, and we're far past this lesson

Why should we care?

Checking those ID digits for truth

Being proud to be from reddit is pathetic and disgusting.

What an amazing reply.
re-read:

If one side can't ridicule the other for being retarded and massive hypocrites, then what's the fucking point? Might as well turn the whole thing into a shitflinging contest and make sure nobody wins eh?

This isn't cuckchan, you can go back

Being from cuckchan makes you a proud faggot. Leave.

are all the kids your age this fucking retarded? exactly what are those miserable fat women teaching you in school nowadays?

you're right user. we should just let everything fucking slide with zero consequence so we can virtue signal about how we obey all the rules they ignore and point out how silly the opposition is all the time for destroying their enemies' livelyhoods whenever they see some wrongthink.

people like you are fucking hopeless. we just watched trump win by throwing all of this cuck bullshit to the wind because it DOESN'T FUCKING WORK ON AN UNEVEN PLAYING FIELD, and here you are saying that being nice to your enemies is the best strategy.

cool. the left has had dominating culturally and politically for decades.

they're clearly from cuckchan, where people still post the "everyone in the military is a welfare queen" meme.

This tbh. We must make these faggots not only bleed, but after we draw blood we persecute them until they kill themselves

Last night I heard dems say the party is at its weakest position of power since 1920.
We have to crush them now anons. There is no mercy on this war.

the shilling itt and the other one about this spic…

Just wanna come here to agree with this

Yea, set it to an escape key. Caps lock is superflous, an easily accessible escape is extremely convenient.

Then make it so caps lock held down, rather than just tapped, acts as another function key like ctrl or alt - the hyper key. A whole new set of hotkeys all within just as accessible reach as the given ones.

Caps lock is for the plebs.

Top Kek.

Proof or fuck off

Don't forget the obligatory "I'M CAPTAIN AMERICA" shit some of these idiots spew.

Too bad for them, he also punched Commies and would probably punch Anarchists if he needed to.

Kek. You won't have to go far to neck your first degenerate on DOTR.

Paul "won't name the jew" Watson from FilterWars.

I am still conflicted about these softcore edgy E-celebs handing out pink pills.
Are they a bridge to the Redpill, or are they a bridge to nowhere?

Even sites like My Posting Career, who shit all over cuckservatives, go full "fuck off stormderp" any time the Holohoax comes up, and LePleasureman will ban people for "Denying the Holocaust". They state it is "not important, and possibly a hindrance" to a strong, mostly white, America.

To a degree, I can see his point. BUT, even if you know the answer to the JQ - the Holohoax is the nuclear redpill. It makes you understand how willfully ignorant, easily programmed white America is and how devious the Jewish enemy truly is.

I don't like to "Punch Right" but Paul Watson needs his controlled opposition ass punched into not defending our enemies on a public medium like a total faggot.

Lurk 2 years before posting. There is no we, but there is the enemy.

People like them are newfags. Let them lurk and learn.

I started off with Alex Jones as a kind of gateway purplepill when I was 14, after that it was only a matter of time before I realized that "globalist nazis flooding Europe with immigrants" and "Saudis and Chinese own Hollywood" was fucking retarded and then I came around to the JQ after searching for actual answers to globalist schemes and Hollywood. The extent to which people like Cernobitch, Watson, Jones, Milo, etc. are gateways rather than gatekeepers depends entirely on their audiences capacity for critical thinking, unfortunately many people simply substitute MSM as their source of information with Infowars and such while following them with the same bluepill mindset and lack of curiosity and critical thinking which makes them more gatekeepers than anything. I am conflicted also because for many people Filterwars alt-lite type content is responsible for an eventual redpill but at the same time there are many people being steered away from the truth by those faggots and it is difficult to tell the exact proportions of how many people fall for the gatekeeper pigeonhole misinfo trap vs those who get redpilled. Either way, there is no harm done in trying to steer the alt-lite normie followers further right and towards the full redpill, I keep a The_Donald account for redpilling purposes, no bully, and it is surprisingly effective since many of those fags are starting to understand mass immigration = demographic replacement = white genocide.

Outstanding post. I will never forget my parents taking me to see "Moscow on the Hudson", that moment where Robin WIlliams' character's grandfather is yelling at the news on TV about how the wheat crops are great and better than last year, he yells that they are liars and the crops are shit again.

I asked my parents how the man in Moscow, during the winter, knew that the Wheat Crops were poor and how the TV news was lying to him. They told me that if the government lies to it's people long enough that stop believing everything they tell them.
I asked them is the United States lies to us, they told me that the US doesn't have to lie to us since everything is good, our grocery stores are full and we (my parents) have jobs.
I asked them if the US government would lie to us if things got bad.
How do we know that our TV news isn't lying to us now - and things are really bad down south - but how would we know?

We went to Carvel and my questions weren't answered.

The movie had a nigger security guard take in a Russian immigrant out of the goodness of his heart, top kek.

mark passio, very nice

his name is dan scavino

The road to redpilling isn't slamming into the bottom of a pit, else you break people into useless husks unable to argumentate or form basic ideas. I do believe these light opposition/center-right figures are being controlled by the real far left ( jews, string holders, masterminds of deception through propaganda and information ) but their ideals aren't of mindless drones, they just are not radical enough or have base ideals resonating more with the left due to their childbirth indoctrination.

Basically, they don't know they're controlled, they spew what they do know is happening but aren't far in yet to free themselves from their mental chambers. Their ideas though are an excellent bride for anyone willing to read and understand that most of what they were taught is not only wrong, but is also for controlling them into summission and inaction. Their ideas could also bridge those people into the same mindless TV viewing conservatives that never research their topics and just stick with what they're told repeatedly, essentially creating more of themselves which helps the left control them.
It really is a bit tough, they could very well be retarded drones being fed carefully orchestrated misinformation, but that same misinfo could easily be twisted into redpills if memed in the right ways, due to how volatile said info is.

Checked.

Thanks for the serious response. You are an example of the pinkpill merchants providing an avenue for an user to start his journey to the true redpill.

I had a friend last year, get choked up about le evil gaschambers, who I thought was semi-redpilled - who follows Alex Jonestein.

I got him on Zerhedge and Drudge - but once someone gets past 40 - the redpill has to be given via forcefull enema, and even then it might not take.

Any faggot who tells you not to maintain a presence on every avenue in the normiesphere to drop redpills is a shill, keep up the good work.

nah, 95% of people are mindless followers of the 4% who are sadists and sociopaths
bullying would only be valuable for kids if it was made with careful moderation by compassionate and stable minds with the goal to raise their fellow human beings
ordinary school-grade bullying is only an excuse for a mindless crowd to prey upon anything slightly different and pushing way beyond the trauma/breaking point of their victim
the bully-pill is utter bullshit

THIS!

These people use, Rules for Radicals as a fucking bible. If you haven't read it yet, FUCKING READ IT YOU FUCKS!

steelonsteel.com/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals/

4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.“ If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

We unironically ironically worship an ancient Egyptian God of Chaos. It's time we started getting a little crazy.

good n' snappy

This.

Daily reminder to ALWAYS archive first.

Holy fuck, this must be intentional.

Christ you're such a sperg. Do yourself a favor and ask somebody to bully you.

wat

I have an opening for bullied apprentice later this month, Irish Heritage Month, on Wednesdays.

I will lovingly bully this faggot into not posting weak shit on japanese image boards and tell other vets about his propensity for "zogbot" memes, in the physical presence of other vets.

I think it might take around 3 wedgies, a few dogpiles and at least one solid ass beating as an older brother/father figure. Gotta break this faggot down to build him back up - that's his problem - he has always been so worthless with his poor life decisions and "superior intellect" that no one ever wanted to guild him back up.

This could be the best OC of Trump I have ever seen.

MUH PR!!!1!!1

Get your sick cripple fetish out of here, faggot

He's right though. It is hypocrisy to demand free speech and then deny it to those you oppose - it only proves that those that do so pay only lip service to the concept of free speech.
That comment was really uncalled for, but fireing the man for it was too much.

Of course, people generally are hypocritical, but at the very least be a man and admit it.

Kill yourself, nigger, you could lynch him and kill his family and it would be 100 percent called for, with or without the comments.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

I fucking love how it's the modern equivalent of "killed by your own weapon". How many good people lost their jobs and well-being because of some cunt liberal lying on social media? You know the kind, gay wedding cakes, false rape accusations, etc. Can't get enough of this
Pendulum of Justice

Are you tired of winning yet, anons?

Firstly, reported and filtered

He wasn't denied free speech, he said what he said, apologized, then deleted and damage controlled it. He was weak and paid the price.

No. I admit and apologize for nothing. We are playing by your rulebook now faggot, RULES FOR RADICALS. Meaning, there are no more rules. Everything that worked for you in the past will now be used against you and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it, but come here and cry like a bitch.

Deal with it faggot.
Now tell me to put on my big boy pants or some other retarded leftist retort.

forgot to post this for the real anons on this thread right now

There was also an interview a year or maybe more ago where he blamed something on jews, will have to listen through to find though

There was another thread about Holla Forums making money who got criticized for the exact same reason. I wonder why people would want us not being successful irl or using (((their))) strategy against them? Seems when ever you suggest something that doesn't involve waiting around for years or making image macros people get upset.

I am not, and if someone is an existential threat to my kin i will stop at nothing to destroy him.
Be a pr concern troll cuck bitch somewhere else.

Except when he voted for Bernie.

It's like you're unsure about your sexual orientation or something.

Oopsy, my pics didn't go trough.

He reverse searched the thumbnail…no wonder he didn't find it. Look at the image again.

there was a jew on Holla Forums who almost had his mind broken arguing about the magic german high tech ovens that used the body height of jews to incinerate all the bodies and bones lol

body heat even lol

You're exactly the sort of man he needs.

Death from acute cyanide poisoning turns your skin cherry-pink yet there is no mention of this remarkable fact in any memoirs AFAIK.

Good kaffir!

Isn't he married to a she-kike though?

I think his wife is 1/2 or less Jew on her father's side and wasn't raised Jewish.

Kushner is the only legit Jew in the family.

saved

wew

Feel free to die with your principles, but don't drag the rest of us with you. I'm here to win and I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

Your comparison is shit because what brought escobar down was his links to communism. The CIA was tired of him getting out of pocket and fucking with their cocaine trade. He got done in because the real powers that be had tired of his flamboyant horse shit all the while promoting communism.
pic very related and not the shitty narcos story on kikeflix

Hes wrong though any company can fire you for any reason. Stop being a nigger.

No, you stupid fucking mong. Reading comprehension. I never even implied we should "let things slide". That idiot politician deserved it because he is not only a public figure, but a public servant. You should always keep up the pressure and never let up BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF BEING A HYPOCRITE HOLY FUCK THIS IS SO SIMPLE.

Thanks Milo, for pointing out the obvious.

What the fuck kind of bullshit do you even think I'm trying to push here?
No you dumb fuck nigger. Just don't be an idiot and be consistent, which what some of seem to have trouble doing. Just keep them in the retarded sjw position and attack them there.

but not at the expense*

>YOU ARE THE SARACENS SIR JOFFREY

JUST REVEAL YOURSELF AS JEW GASSER ALREADY DON JR. WE KNOW IT'S YOU

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T HILLARY AND THE REST OF THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IN FUCKING JAIL YET??

WHAT THE FUCK IS SESSIONS AND TRUMP DOING? I WANT CLINTON BLOOD AND I FUCKING WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These things take longer when everything is corrupt. Both the FBI and CIA are fucking done with the Clintons, its just that the FBI and CIA have a struggle against corrupt in their own groups.

This is seriously my fav OC of the past year. Even made my normalfag family laugh. Get them laughing and the redpill is not far away.

that's actually what made me uncomfortable about red ice, they had really high production value and hadn't been shut down despite working in sweden. I used to watch/listen to them because they do name the jew pretty often, but sometimes I just felt bad vibes or something. I still listen if I'm going on a long drive and need talk radio, but aside from that I don't really follow them anymore.

Their intros are similarly high production hypnotic intentionally glitchy looking stuff like jonestein. I really want to like them but there's just too much fishy stuff going on it's not feasible in terms of risk vs reward. Even if they are legitimate, the chance they're controlled op is so high it doesn't make sense to treat them as anything else

A lot of it has to do with parents taking a backseat in parenting these days to the state. I was picked on and beat up in school, and all of the anti bullying shit was very marxist by way of making the victim a hero by being a victim, instead of standing up for themself. Thankfully my parents knew what they were doing, and enrolled me and my sister in a martial arts school so we could learn to defend ourselves and also get a sense of discipline that's absent in public schools.

Dubs of truth. This is exactly what they've done to whites in general, not just children. Their twisted degenerate and, I believe, evil worldview tries to paint "victim" as a "virtue". So now you have misguided liberals going around LOOKING to be victimized and oppressed by ANYTHING, because that's how they've been raised and that's what they think is virtuous and good and heroic.

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

it's really fucking irritating, I have been the victim of various shitty things and seeing other people seek out being victimized drives me nuts. THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT REEEEE, having your life fucked up and destroyed isn't good. Not to mention that since I've been working to recover and improve I've noticed that the lefties try and use complimenting me as a way to highlight their struggles i.e. "wow I'm so happy for you I wish I could leave my job and focus on all my issues that must be amazing but I can't do it waaa pity me for the shitty situation I've put myself in so I can feel morally superior to people who work hard"

Working each and every day to be better than you were the day before is seen as at best misguided and at worse immoral because in their mind you can only get better if someone else get's worse. That's the fundamental problem with marxism: everyone is equal and so it must be that those who get ahead took something from those who didn't, and those who fall behind only do so because someone is opressing them. It removes personal responsibility and replaces it with a moral duty to be average and mediocre

Lurk more, faggot.

Find the actual Melania twitter post so I can screencap it and add it to the picture so it stops getting erroneously posted. Or maybe not, I'll decide after it's produced whether or not it's more important to let the fabrication meme itself into truth.

That Jr. tweet will make such a great fucking template, holy shit.

The short sightedness of liberals is stupefying.

I think i know who is the real faggot here, user.

Found the Don Jr ;)

PS Don, please appoint Randy Weaver as ATF director

That's because Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

He IS controlled opposition. #Mockingbird just like he says.

If you can still punch right you aren't red pilled yet.

God damn you're such a dumbass. It primes you to accept the information because it gives the air of a professional, official news outlet. It's why he's in a nicely lit, well built, custom studio, rather than sitting in front of a wall in his house on a webcam.

Praise KEK, my like-minded friend.

I've come here to call you nigger.

My nigger.

Did we meme the "you're fucking dead, kiddo" Navy Seal copypasta into reality? Hot damn.

when do we get to start shooting these motherfuckers?

I am with you. When leftist scum go out of their way to get us fired, we need to do the same to them. This is a war.

if you get your enemies fired they win

They all browse Holla Forums

your home

Does this guy not realize that he was fired by his Democrat employers? Conservatives didn't fire him, they just think it's funny that the lefts' anti-free speech mentality is tearing them apart.

Good.

Close. The fundamental problem is that it's a Jewish invention.

GET FUCKED GRILO

Also sorry for very unrelated post, but is it weird/unusual to rest your dick on the urinal lip while you piss? I've been doing this for years but just was told it was nasty

kek good point, but you can't use that with normies

So, should go after Michael Moore & Bill Maher next?

There is no reason for these highly detailed graphics being shown the entire time someone is interviewed. Its also always the same pattern, also to be found in (((Zeitgeist - the movie))), videogames and many Holllywood productions.

TBH I don't really agree with canning anyone for saying things unless they're representatives of the company, but that this point SJWism has basically been normalized so much it's a lost cause.

Select "view in full size" before downloading from boorus, you retard.

READ YOUR FUCKING ALINSKY, ASSHOLES.

Also, the only thing that you say to a military widow is "Thank you for your sacrifice and your husband's service."

Where the fuck do they get the balls?

Underrated post.

You're fucking right.

Sounds like the shit antifa is pulling against the evil nazis

time to start making some crazy rules then

Is his dick feminine? Don't blow your chance at a personal fuccboi here, user.

You're quite right that these autists use Alinsky like it's the word of God, but the point you might want to include is that every time they try to engineer disorder this way it massively backfires and galvanizes the group they were attempting to destroy.

Uncle Ted did nothing wrong.

pottery.

the only reason my relationship with my invisible friend is imperfect is because i am.

good bully.

strike true.

I can't wait till his children grow up to be psychopaths and nobody realizes because they look mostly white. This is exactly how this shit happens, and you want to give him a pass because muh Trump train.

(checked)

Back to Holla Forums to fap to some traps you go.

I would agree only if they weren't doing the same damn thing: doxxing us and getting us fired, kicked out of school, or worse for only our beliefs. We nee to fight fire with fire, because taking the high ground is what we did for years and it has led to us having to hide as anonymous posters on chinese cartoon forums.

They will get a knife to the throat soon enough.

1. Confuse
2. Subvert
3. Divide
4. Shatter
5. Consume
6. Destroy

This user puts it very well. Our enemies do not deserve honor of any kind, and we can't hold back.

Kill yourself shlomo

I've always thought Savage was controlled op to impant "batshit" ideas into his listeners to repeat and easily refute.

He is so jewish, and his scat humor and sex fantasies shine through whenever he lets his guard down.