๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

NEWS

BE SURE TO SPOILER V-II RELATED CONTENT

CONTENT

.7z download - mega.nz/#!XUtRRJrb!fWgWMW2GefY_9fti2n1dr4WG0IeQmNfNzBvF3hmbyQI
MD5: 251B8CE568E1C5D70E788FBDFDE6872F
SFX download - mega.nz/#!bEVWxB7R!idNk-YA_PKU589Lqm7pt5HkDOEYrS76TcEj4tYcVluo
MD5: 386718D0536C16E2C631130A053720DD

Game's retranslation reaching endgame ( >>>/nep/3150 for details)
>>>/nep/2894
github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases

>>>/nep/3039

>>>/nep/822
>>>/nep/1589
TRANSLATION IS ACTUALLY DONE
>>>/nep/3153
>>>/nep/2756
pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Q: Which game to begin the series with?
A: Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Q: I've heard of bad translations in the Neptunia games, care to tell me more about it?
A: Here it goesโ€ฆ

Q: I'm too poor to buy the games, where to grab them?
A: Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Q: I wanna help with the translation efforts.
A: Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/nep/res/3211.html#3241
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggplant
8ch.net/v/res/9406349.html#q9408828
8ch.net/k/res/362084.html#q362922
youtube.com/watch?v=o0F-cfn4mFUv
youtube.com/watch?v=JuF8APno4zo
youtu.be/BN8Z11n5600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vector for lefties.

That bad translations question should be updated with the other games released on PC.

Black Heart in human clothes for you.

when will there be a Neptunia speedrun?

I want to cum inside Blanc!

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. Even though she looks a bit like Vert in her natural state.

Not a bad idea, I'm all for it.

I'd watch it.

Season 2 never ever.

Speaking of which, are there any decent sub torrents for the anime now? I still only have the commie subs from years ago, as well as a really low-resolution version of the special episode.

Why take out the Nep Quest bit

I wish we got a few more responses

Maybe when David's done with part 4.
Wouldn't know about subs, haven't watched it again since it first aired.

I took the precedent OP, where there wasn't the link for the Nep Quest. Also, here's a valid link.

>>>/nep/3011

Naturalgear is cute. Her clothes are weird with the purple though.

And this Nepgear looks delicious. Her breasts seem larger than normal but that's not an issue for me.

Perhaps make it blue, so it looks more like a normal school uniform ?
It seems people can't consistently draw C cups.

Would you take responsibility?

i want to hold hands and befriend noire!

Nep granblue crossover when?

Ah I see.

never ever

Natural Gear

If you made her hair and eyes brown but kept the clothes, she would look Irish

wot

Maybe Uzume should have a Nepgear of her own.

I'm convinced Vert is making these edits.

It's an official costume in Re;birth1

There's a lot of these.

She never stopped trying to get Gear as her little sister. She never managed to do it though.

Pure coincidence user

I wanted to ask you specifically to join the group!
we were worried about you Gearposter

Surely the PS4 isn't doing so bad that Nowa has to work at McDonalds to keep the servers on!

I would befriend that Noire, she could use someone other than Nep to bully her and call her cute

I was the very first one to answer the thread. From that on, you can guess the answer. I thank you for the invitation, though, it's not something that happens often. Andโ€ฆ Worried about me ?
She's only making publicity for them, but the reason's the same.

We thought something happened.

Probably. Maybe it's just misplaced worry.

Well you said you were busy with IRL stuff, and your games got stolen, I don't remember exacts of how much got stolen and other stuff. You had also seemed kinda sad at some point; likely a while back and a temporary thing but it would be a shame to lose "THE" GearPoster

I'm fine. The games being stolen happened months ago, and I already have back most of them (I'm only missing the Neptrilogy and some GBA Pokemon games, plus the consoles, but I have no hopes of getting them back and replaced my PS3). As for the sadness, it's more because we were approaching Mother's day and my annual visit to my deceased mother.

Don't worry about losing me. I'm here for good. My deepest thanks for the concerns.

At this point I worry that we will end up with blog posts, so let's just all realize that he is here, and that is the end of the story.

I'm all for that.

Also to those who already played V-II, is it harder than Re;birth? Is it still easy? What's the biggest change to it?

If you have anyway of getting into Steam, even if just on the phone, I would still suggest adding me. Take care of the family, its all we really have here, right?

Of course.

I'm all for it. Also, I want to see that Gundam Noire.

Your invitation is noted, and should I change my mind, I'll drop on the /nep/ thread.

I'm still stuck in RB;2 hell, I keep getting side tracked by other things and I'm getting lazy at video games, likely just lack of time making me spend all my spare time trying to figure out what to do with a little bit of time

I strongly feel like I'll be here forever. I don't see myself losing any amount of love for the Neps at all no matter how old I get

And I love it

You know full and well why

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

So close, Gear.

I wish I could say the same on loving Neps

PART OF THE CREW, PART OF THE SHIP
Gear always tries her best, but doesn't always get much of a return on all that effort invested.

What part doesn't sit well?

Being on a hiatus pretty much. Not having the desire to write or play Nep, using the time I have to look at things I have missed out on

The key is doing both

I'm not good at managing time though

Kill me

Thats a shame, I can't write too much more than abbreviated little greentext things. When I try to actually type something big up it turns into disconnected gibberish most of the time. It would be great to be able to draw and write, I could finally show the Makers the love they deserve.

we wouldn't have someone to banter with if we did kill you though

Problem solved.

Writing something down instead of playing stories in my head seems fun. I read Gearposter's story a while ago and it was pretty interesting. Even though it was full of spelling and grammatical errors, may want to clean that up so it looks better

I'll probably try to create a story or quest myself soon. Maybe even share it if it doesn't turn out to be complete crap.

And read some Lovecraft. He couldn't craft good dialogues, so he found ways to write stories without them. And his works on literature are very interesting too (at least those I've read), but weird fiction and neps don't go so well together in my opinion, so those writings might not be that helpful.

NEPTUNIA SUCKS

Can't you atleast articulate yourself better?

Yeah, I know. English isn't my main language, though, and it's harder to write something this way. It was fun, though.

Didn't see those black bars when uploading, I wonder why they were there.

Well if your posts look good, your story could look the same if you just read it one more time while correcting mistakes along the way. At least I think that should work. Not that it is required though, it was perfectly readable

I re-read several times before posting, I just don't see these errors. My posts probably also have some mistakes, if you take a look at them. Already got that point raised several times, but even though I try to keep an eye on it, it still happens.

Pretty sure all of us authors review what we write but still don't catch every mistake.
I know there were a few things in Amnesiac user-kun and Persona non Grata that I missed and I'm a native English speaker.
Of course, I wrote the second part of Persona non Grata on my phone which was part of the problem. Pretty sure that was like 6000 words and a tiny screen.

Someone that is more "out there" like plutia could be the protagonist of a story by lovecraft like the silver key.

Sweet Jesus I think our "dubs to normal posts" ratio went up even more
We're exceptionally "out there" today in topic, making Neps fit into Lovecraft may be one of the most unique things I've ever heard out of a thread.
If I linked one of you off to a google docs would you help me out? Whatever I write if I do decide to just try it out is going to be exceptionally gooey as well as cozy

I never want to write about the neps, I would never get their personalities or dialogue right

well I really don't feel like I could mess up some of them, I think that messing up dialogue is more a thing of just not hearing enough interaction between people (depicted or real).
You would really have to try to mess up writing Compa, Noire, Vert or IF, a few like MAGES don't get enough screentime to really base much off of so I would avoid them. Like for example:

The small apartment is filled with the scent of a homecooked meal, just like something you would've seen on Christmas when you were a child.
*happily skips up to you and gives a giant hug* "user, I made you dinner desu~!"
She lightly tugs out your left arm, taking your side and buries it in her sizable woolen clad chest with your hand about at her soft belly, your hand is trapped by both of hers while she is happily jittering about something that happened at the hospital today. The kitchen is spotless, excepting the absurd quantity of food the girl cooked; she tugs you into a nook in the wall that acts as a seat for the small dinner table you have.
The table is overloaded with mashed potatoes & gravy, piping hot with little flecks of pepper and potato skin, a roast chicken filled with stuffing smelling strongly of herbs and onion, a giant pitcher of Iced tea and a few bowls of boiled and steamed vegetables with generous amounts of butter, salt and pepper.
You turn to look at her face: beaming with pride and pretty clear that she wants some approval of the feast she assembled.

"It looks delicious darling-"
You start to speak though cut off by some kind of thought in your head. Her eyes are filled with adoration, while it's debatable if she remembers what today is, you do. Its your first anniversary, and despite being almost 2 years since you met, those soft eyes always melt any stress from the workday off.

You pull her head to your chest, hardened from what seems like an eternity of labor, her being shorter than you by about a foot makes this easy. Her ear is to your heart for a moment and you realize that you both are slowly sliding deeper into the small nook. The typically clumsy and oblivious nurse nuzzles you a little bit, her breath feeling like a small jet of a sauna every time.

Her actions pull nearly a 360 as she quickly remembers that she cooked all this food for you and pulls you back in front of your plate. She blushes heavily as she says
"I-I-I remember what today is user, its our anni-verse-airy yes-u?"
Her English is still shoddy sometimes, but you place a hand on her head and slide a few fingers through her long hair, smoothly sliding down and putting your arm around her, again pulling her close. Distinct from the room, her hair smells like fresh bread, vanilla, cocoa butter and a whiff of disinfectant.
Its a good night ahead of you.

So is this the right one?

please don't

I don't know what that means, so I assume it's a bad torrent. Where can I find an alternative?

First time seeing a torrent for all 3 games sooooโ€ฆmaybe?

You're gonna feel like a real dick playing through Re;Birth 2.

he's going for the conquest end ASAP?

If I can play a modern vidya that's actually capable of making me feel guilty for pirating it instead of buying then I welcome the guilt.

He's just reffering to a character in the game that represents piracy

I don't know if you'll feel guilt, but you'll feel tired after all the nagging and reminding you "Hey, this is what happens when you pirate!". Especially in Re;Birth 2.

Is the website having trouble again or something? I see userID changing a lot.

I wouldn't mind letting Nepgear and/or Arfoire kill off a few "developers" and "publishers" IRL, but sadly we don't have that convenience.

And how persistent is this nag? If there's no way to get rid of it then I'm going to have to make a judgement call here.

Would EA happen to be one of them?

It's like the main storyline of the second game in particular

I'm not familiar with any of the games

At the same time, the conquest ending can be intepreted as being the end result of overbearing DRM.

I have no idea what you're talking about~
pretty much every AAA "developer" by which I mean cutscene connector, could burn for all I care at this point

I never thought of it that way, I guess I can see what you're talking about. Consoles losing out because they had nothing special about them and still treated people like they did right?

I think I'll give this a wide berth for now.

I was thinking more along the lines of drastic measures being taken can result in the destruction of piracy, but you're left with bad games, or worse, no games at all because the DRM they relied upon caused games to stop working.

See DarkSpore for an example of a game that is completely dead because of it's DRM scheme.

I had never heard of this, Spore was practically DOA. Really sad, I was cleaning recently and found a magazine hidden away from right before the release and it was the review and interview and all that was so excited.
enough of super off topic though, I saw
and couldn't help myself

On top of that I hear you weren't able to replay the story mode, only the levels. In order to do that you had to get a new account or something stupid like that.

Imagine if they did that for weeb games like Neptunia. You'd never hear the end of it.

Incoherently angry weeb mobs terrify me orders of magnitude more than any other natural disaster, more so because they're a random card than anything else. I love watching anime and playing games but I purposely keep that shit away even from people I know extremely well, its just common courtesy really

Pretty much everyone who values their image does.

I've dropped spaghetti many times over that kind of subject

And Nep help you if you were the person that approved that choice. I'm just glad not all games I want have always online requirements, at least ones I'm interested in.

Well, it's hard to tell how people will react to that stuff.

Maybe if Neptunia becomes the new Dragon Quest or something.

How the hell would you even do that? Would you just throw a giant pile of Polaroids at some guy of fanart or something? Even Lewds?

Its not socially acceptable to like anything, just having slight inside knowledge on things will make people think you're special or crazy.

If you say modern games are shallow, you're nostalgic and jaded.
If you like cars and can even change your oil you're a professional mechanic
If you like watching foreign movies or cartoons you're either a pervert or a hipster/neckbeard
If you genuinely enjoy music that isn't Classic Rock or [current year] pop, you're a weirdo who listens to "boring" or "weird" music.
If you want to build models, you're a glue/thinner huffer
If you like computers and can do basic software fixes,changes and updates you're a damn IT genius who gets phones to fix handed to them

Its really sad but I guess its how things work.

I dunno, I'd find it more hilarious how 'its great to like weirdos such as David Bowie or Hunter S. Thompson' but don't be one yourself

I wouldn't get so hung up about it. But then again, as someone said, those that value their image keeps their common courtesy

It hurts slightly that this is true. Thankfully I have irl friends that I can openly talk to with these things. We even play DnD

Also yes, common courtesy does play a role in this, we gotta keep our self-image in check.

I'm not one to get too hung up over something like this, I would prefer to directly influence towards a more positive outlook but sometimes it gets both tiring and difficult.

Anyways, I typed this here up
, you think I should do more?

Thats good, I have a few friends hopelessly addicted to W40K, I don't play myself and would rather throw money at other things like that thing that will NEVER EVER exist like a production Compa daki and my previously mentioned interests.

For your story, it looks alright, though putting actions in asterisks looks off.

Personally I would've put it something like:

"user, I made you dinner desu~!", as she happily skips to you and gives you a hug

Or probably:

She happily skips to you and gives you a giant hug as she says, "user, I made you dinner desu~!"

If it weren't for the fact W40K items and paraphernalia is high maintenance I'm sure we would be playing those.

I want a daki but I don't think I'm responsible enough to keep it clean and maintain it

Its really up to you, I'm not grade-A judge material. If you think you can write good, go for it and let that writing itch go.

well like I said I really just threw it together, I wasn't sure about how I was going to type it until I got into a flow I have a body pillow, it just has a plain case though

Come on scary Gear, you're allowed to have an option here!

If you're thinking of the original spore, the giant ball of disappointment, that game still works fine. DarkSpore was an attempt to make an ARPG using the same artstyle, which required you to connect to a server to play, even in single player. Single player lag

So just like D3

Iโ€ฆguess? I would have to get myself back to writing in order to have a sway.

One thing is certain though, I don't want to write romance scenes because they make me laugh way too much like if I was watching The Room

Pretty much. Sorry for getting too far off topic, but the console version is tolerable because it's a nice little button masher and has same screen coop, and can be played offline.

cute

I was just mentioning that aside, I read what you said. however, because

said this, I'm stopping my comment because this is a dangerous off topic.

Well I guess, maybe I'll sit in my bed and try to type something up. Compa is adorable and I can throw some other little bits into it with some bantz from Nep and IF. I've been watching Yuru Yuri on my lunch break, I watched S3 ep7 & 8 today and my heart just about melted

Satan please

I prefer the shorter format of dreams

>Yuru Yuri

Not that I objected to another season, but Season 2 ended perfectly

I don't dream anymore. When I do they're just increasingly absurd (like makes the game Hylics look normal) and out of hand
I'll see what I can do. Normally I just tell myself a relaxing story before I sleep.

Bumping with the best /k/ommando

Let's make her sing too

This is all you need to know to write neps.

You forgot

The jury's still out on whether Uni is a better goddess than her sister.

Noire's cons:
Noire's pros:

Uni's cons:
Uni's pros:

Taking it by that list, Noire has 5 cons, while Uni has 6 cons.

Both has 4 pros each.

Noire is objectively better.

But that is under the assumption that Uni's drills in HDD are silly and are in fact not a pro.

Actually the one I don't think I could really write would be neptune there's just something about her personality that I can't understand.

There are these mods in Stellaris. Now, my question is, how do the pops look like for the nations? Simple humans, chibi characters, or something else?

Her drills are stupid in my opinion, and they would be better if she were wearing clothes that give her body a different shape. Like the second pic.

user I will respect your opinion, but disagree

Your pops will be the single Nep you select. Literally everyone. Unless you combine it with a mod like Animaris, that one changes your pops and leaders to random anime characters, including Neps. You may want to remove the horrible extra music from it if you do.

How do they even function when they tsundere the hell out of each other

How do they even talk to each other

the better question is how a civilization of only neptune could function, no work would be done.

I use Animaris and just recruited Noire as an admiral. An entire nation of Noire would be quite something though, or even an entire nation of Black Heart.

An entire nation of angry White Hearts

How is the quality of Hyperdevotion Noire translation?
Should I wait for a Retranslation to play it or it's fine?

Neptune is Doerr as fuck, but localisation aside most of the characters feel a bit off.

It would go into a singularity where suddenly all the work is done all at once

I still hold the belief that Neptune just acts retarded and can actually function properly when required

It's alright, I played through it, but I had to skip majority of Neptune's lines. She seems to be the only problematic one, par for the course it seems.

It's not a belief. Neptune is known to willingly act lazy so she can spend more time playing vidya, despite having the intelligence to actually run Planeptune more than decently on her own if needed to.

does someone have the edit of that scene from LOGH but with neptune and nepgears faces over them

I mean if she wasn't able to run Planeptune properly it wouldn't be the most technologically advanced metropolis out of the Leanbox, Lastation and Lowee

You're in luck I somehow found one

Oh well I guess I'll give it a try tonight, thanks!

Those who think Neptune is legitimately retarded didn't pay attention in the games at all. She clearly always understands what's going on. She can also work hard and be serious if needed. She just acts lazy and silly. Probably the same people that label Noire as just a stereotypical tsundere.

Thank you, I made sure to save this edit this time

Have fun user

She clearly loves to laze around and generally be useless, but she definitely knows when things are serious and time to drop the laziness.

Noire on the other hand, she's definitely a tsundere. I'm having trouble believing she's not a tsundere, doesn't help her VA is known for her tsunderes.

I think? I'm only really familiar with Kurisu from Steins;Gate

She is, but there's more to her that your average tsundere doesn't have. She differs quite a lot from the usual tsunderes I see.

He said
What he means is that she is not a stereotypical tsundere, not that she isn't tsundere at all.

What would dictate a stereotypical tsundere and how is Noire different from the norm?

Legit question here.

I'll be sure to answer your question later, out of time since something came up. I should add that I base this upon mostly RB1 and RB2 though, I haven't played RB3+ yet but I heard she was a bit different there.

Thats it, killing myself

I made an entire nation consisting solely out of happy Nepgears and robots
Too bad the game gets boring quickly

Well the Noire in RB3 is literally a different person from another dimension.

I gotta go myself

That sounds like true paradise. Tell me, are all the Gears regular or are there different kinds of Gears like pic related and Naturalgear?

There are all kind of Nepgears living across the 20 planets I colonized, some even genetically modified to live on ocean or tropical worlds.
They all use the same picture though

Pls let me into your space empire sir. Im just one human. I promise Ill help breed even stronger Nepgears into your wonder nation.

*wonderful
Also, are Slimegears as rapid breeders as regular dogoos?

Oh I imagine they are quite rapid with the proper nutrients by volunteers

Some slight adjustments to my template can fix that.

Certainly has tried, there was even that Anthology story where she went into combat with Nep over her (IIRC).

Sure, but only breed Nepgears or you will be replaced with robots.

They have the rapid breeder trait, so yes.

Amazing on both accounts. I'll pack my bags right away and help breed an army of Gears in your honor my liege!

Muh dick! That Nepgear is so cute!

I volunteer as tribute!

Wow, she looks like she could be Compa's sister there.

Best Editor

Hey Nepfags, is there a general consensus on the Action Unleashed game? I like the first 3 games so I was curious about U. Is it more of the same but with action combat? Is it worth playing as a casual Nep fan?

Its a senran kagura game with a nep skin

so if you like that kind of game you might like it, it is a bit underwhelming though

It's a budget senran kagura. It's definitely shorter than the RPG games.

>yuri, fujoshit
I haven't gotten that far yet but how intrusive is this garbage because I hate both of these things with a passion.

That being said, they've added a bit more with blanc's sequel game, but they removed the torn clothes mechanic.

There is no yaoi in the game, Vert just likes to play BL games

You've seen Vert's bedroom, right? She loves the Yaoi. There's a cutscene where she tortures some people by forcing them to play her collection of BL stuff. Most of the Yuri stuff is hints.

Okay

need more lewd mods

Most yurishit is from cuckchan.
There are some scenes in the Blanc game but the mainline games have nothing more than undertones. I would argue that all Neps are het according to the bonus voices and drama CDs released alonside the mainline games but that might start an argument and I dont want to vreak5the peace here.

I've never played the SK games, but thanks. I might just wait for a sale since it does look fine for a quick bit of fun.

You are correct.

Also Uni is as well pretty socially awkward.

Both are pretty tame, Vert has more "muh imouto" than fujoshi moments. And yuri subtexts are only a thing between planeptune and lastation, even then, the scenes between nep and noire are more about frienddhip than being gay

As long as my gaming experience isn't forever soured. Thanks for the extra info.

The only way it would get soured is if you went to cuckchan back when the only thing allowed to be posted was yurishit.
Though while that is no longer the case, that place is still a horrible land that i would never recommend ever going to.

I haven't gone back in like 2 years so nothing to worry about there. The tumblreddit infestation is real and they have a way of poisoning wells.

Well, you have to know a little more actually, but it's a start.

The "no friends" bit stems from her socially inept parts, so it's really only 4 cons.

She does have deeper depression spells than what would be considered healthy, though. But I'm not sure they are too much deeper than Blanc's at their lowest, either.

Also Uni's HDD hair is a pro.

Neptune

For example; Neptune would take bikini pictures of Nepgear in suggestive poses to boost shares so she wouldn't have to do any work and to also create tease material for her people, and then get surprised and mortified when that activates Vert's warped slash preferences with Nepgear and causes a minor incident.

She's younger, she has time to get her act together. There ain't no hope for nowa

Compa's hair is much lighter than shop'd Gear's

cute!

I prefer some nice wooly self-heating pillows myself, but I can see the appeal of liking a tiny little lady like Uni.

I'm glad I was over here far before anything related to this game happened on cuckchan

Noire is so cute when being awkward! Neptune's Nepgear insecurity would be really difficult to write into something, its more like a primal fear of hers and would really put a damper on whatever you were writing.

I like awkward too.

If I had to choose a CPU waifu, it would always be Noire. She could use some bullying as well as tender love and care.

I'm not sure age really has a chip in the debate if we're dealing with immortal anime girls.

Less than Noire, Uni is more friendly with the candidates than Noire is with the other CPUs.

GlassArmor and I are going to get a game of Viscera Cleanup Detail going, pile on if you want to help clean Space Stations and Horror movie remnants up. Add me at if you haven't and want to play.

Have fun.

I knew this was going to happen have fun though

if you have some kind of cracked version or are just an onlooker from the rest of Holla Forums the password is nep and the server name is Flavortown

what are those fruit thing

You mean these?

I just wonder how the whole goddess/CPU thing works. Like do the CPU Candidates stay candidates forever or something?

Eggplants. Neptune's favorite fruits, and the face of online harassement.

ใƒŠใ‚น

The need for candidates would logically suggest that the goddesses will eventually die, therefore requiring replacements on hand.

Maybe that's why Vert is so anxious to get a sister. If she dies, Leanbox is gone for good.

In V-II, Uni states that she amd Nepgear promised they'd work hard to become full fledged CPUs together.
So they eventually can become CPUs. The normal end for RB2 also suggests that the Candidates become CPUs if the CPUs are presumed dead.

what

Do not lewd the neps.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggplant

I didn't know aubergines were eggplants. They taste absolutely foul.

Upon re-reading I noticed I mistook the word "stereotypical" for "generic". She does display all the characteristics of a tsundere, I thought with stereotypical they meant she just displayed tsundere characteristics and nothing else English isn't my first language either, my bad

Still, she isn't quite as tsun as usual tsunderes are. Upon being saved or helped she usually doesn't get mad like the usual tsundere does, she'll thank you with that cute embarrassed voice. I think her tsun side isn't big enough to be a usual stereotypical tsundere. She shows she cares way more often than usual, based on RB1 and RB2

Does anyone have the picture of Neptune as a stereotypical badger/spurdo?

All these posts are true
stop abusing poor Iffy, she's a pretty good janitor as I learned today

When Nep-ko does nothing but lay around, you tend to pick up these kind of skills.

Most of her irritability stems from Nep poking her anyway; otherwise her head would rapidly outgrow her shoulders.

Compa's a strawberry blonde though.

I think that's Falcom's color. Seems like it anyway.

Most of my irritability comes from other threads, what the fuck is this 8ch.net/v/res/9406349.html#q9408828
I googled Strawberry blonde because you said that, was pretty disappointed because I always had just assumed that Compa dyed her hair because she thought it looked cute or something.

Iโ€ฆ what? This cannot be real, can it?

Things that should not be given attention

Agreed. I think I'm going to repress that now. By having Gear bludgeon me in the head.

You asked for it.

She can do whatever she wants to my body afterwardsโ€ฆ
Probably means I'll wake up in a cybernetic body.

Should she use Gehaburn, you'd probably end up assimilated by it.

Poona best girl

So many great girls in Hyperdevotion Noire

Only to be forgotten

I wish it wasn't real, every board seems to be getting bombed like this, /k/ had this happen 8ch.net/k/res/362084.html#q362922

THE FLESH IS WEAK
Really could serving your goddess as a mech be THAT bad?

They can jus hang out with Linda in the realm of the forgotten

I want to hang out with Lid

Gehaburn only assimilates CPUs i believe.

Id like it. Solves the whole agong issue.

Aging issue*
If she doesn't do it for me, I will. Then i would have impressed Nepgear with my Mechatronics prowess.

oh lordy

All i want for my body is a cybernetic arm that I can adjust to whatever I want.
Transform it into a cannon or a gatling gun. Or a sword. Or just have one of my finger tips screw off to reveal a lighter.

bully nepgear 2016

Also any way to get a Naturalgear version of the image here or a tutorial for us to make one ourselves?

I don't know, I don't have any real photo editing stuff.

I wanted one arm to be a tool set with a mini welderโ€ฆ

bully nepgear every year

Thats why having a modifiable arm would be great.

Nepgear only deserves love. Just like all other Neps.

Well you have to balance the love, the bullying and the lewding so you have a solid, well set relationship.

If Pururut didn't exist, Compa would probably be my waifu

I think i could do equal amounts of love and bullying while lewding them. So i think I understand now.

I couldn't do it with that image for some reason. I'm not the user that made the Naturalgear in the OP and have no experience with Photoshop at all so I still suck at it. I tried it with another image though, it's pretty fun. It's a color hue/saturation shift in Photoshop, Google it if you want to know how.

Oh man this is great. Also thanks, I'll check it out. Maybe get some more variety haircolor Gears. Or other characters if I get good enough.

It'sโ€ฆokay. Not worth more than 10 bucks though. Only slightly worth it for the cute editors.

I tried again. It's not hard to do, this is literally my first time ever trying it. The harder part is making the entire hair blonde, now the colors that are different from purple in the hair of the original image (like the blue hair strain ends in the previous This is Nepgear image) don't change well to blonde. It doesn't look so bad though, fortunately.

Oh man. She's so cute.
Got a Vert vibe from it though. Was kind of funny.

how hard would it be to do the same for her sister? Or better yet giving Vert purple hair

Well they can work with this

This was pretty fun, I'll try to improve later so I can make better ones.

Now I need some sleep

Went a little overboard with the saturation there.

Now I accidentally desaturated the entire image.

I'll stop now, autism compelled me to fix it

Holy shit they are lean. I thought they would have a bit more with all the games they release, and the voice actors they manage to pull in.

I love it user, I hope you have nep dreams.

Thanks, I hope I will. Also, here's the png version. I posted the jpg version for some reason with a png source because I am legitimately retarded

Wait, that's like what Inafune asked for for Mighty No 9. That makes me question how low budget the Neptunia games actually are.

It's partly that, for stuff like the red hair it's also screwing around with the lightness of the hair.

Basically I just have the area around her hair cropped as a layer and then apply a hue shift to a desired color as a layer effect. For hair darkening I just use a black layer and overlay it (although JPG artifacts in this particular image make it look pretty crap at really low light levels).

It's very lazy and probably not the best way to do it but I can create new colors and patterns rather fast.

Good job there.

Always wondered how much of the national budget Gear and Nep blow on hairdye to be honest.

That's pretty funny user. I like it.

Spurdo? No, I only have this.

Would you still like her if she had snake eyes?

Yes

What I mean to say is that I won't like her, I would LOVE to her the same way I always have.

All rightโ€ฆ

Even if she had real eyes or saw money?

Conquest has been taking a toll on her mental health

Now she only has to join with her true sister and everything will be alright in Gamindustri.

I want to pet_ Rei's head while I hug her tightly

Rei a cute, she should come back

Oh, she'll be back. The devs love reusing assets every opportunity.

I'd reuse her assets.

Would.

I fucking wish.

Here's a few experiments with recoloring, a la Natural Gear.

3 and 5 the best, I want to have a polygamic relstionship with them

Asian Blanc could be Reimu's sister.
All very nice though.

But instead of being a jerk like reimu, Blnac would help any way she can.

Well in a 2hu case, Blanc would be the little sister. So i could see her working really hard. Or constantly being gone because shes at the scarlet devil mansion library all the time.

Impressive, very nice

She was Vert's sister all along

No wonder she became interested in fujoshi games.

If Nepgear moved in with Vert, what would happen to Chika? Should she get fired?

Chika would become Conquest-Chika and remove the CPUS so on she could be with vert forever.

You forgot about Uni's butt.

Does she have one? It looks pretty flat in my porn stash.

She seems pretty touchy about her rear.

So am I.

she'll need to after we play together.

who wouldn't be

But i pefer thighs and she got nice slim legs

Which nep has the best thighs?

The ones that wear thigh highs.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0F-cfn4mFUv
So that's why people were saying she's like Nepgearโ€ฆ

Has the same eyes, her hair is a controlled mess, loves her onii-chanโ€ฆ pretty much the exact same person as Nepgear. Just dyed her hair black.

I had another rough day today so to vent I took your edit and made Vert into an Irish grill. Red hair, frecklesโ€ฆthe whole package.

Was finally able to make some edits myself. Sadly had some noise in the images. Takes too long to remove it all too.
Might try some other characters now.

BURN THE WITCH!!

Nice, soon we'll have entire power ranger teams of Neps

It's surprisingly fun to make these, maybe I'll make some more soon too.

I made some other species of Gears too playing around with the editor earlier.
Wish there was a way to add these all to the Nepgear race in Stellaris. Then there really would be an infinite amount of different Gear species.

You may want to use some selection tool to keep the background of the image intact when doing color shifts, it will look a lot better and more believable that way. And sure there is a way to make a Nepgear race that spawns random species of Nepgear, I haven't looked at how to mod Stellaris but I heard they made it extremely simple.

Also, could you post the original image you used? I don't have it

Yeah, I'm not sure how to do that, but I can try screwing around with it more. Here's the image though.

You should drop a blonde and a redhead variant of these, they seem to be rather popular.

All these hair edits make me almost want to grind 5ever for costumes. Though not quite

Thanks. And I don't really know either. If you use Photoshop you can use the quick selection tool, it's what I use. It kinda works, but I'm sure there's a better way.

I use Gimp since it's free, but not really sure how to use it.

Working on other characters now. Might make one after this next image though. Turns out that in images with lots of characters, Nepgear is really the only one that gets changed still.

The best I could do.

Still can't figure out how to not changed the background.

Tried to go with some more red this time.

Photoshop is free if you torrent it

Gimp should also have selection tools like that though, try searching for how to change a hair color in Gimp or just experiment. How it works is you just select the hair, then cut it out of the image so you only edit the hair itself.

Very tasty Gears. Definitely saved the blonde ones, but mostly because I'm a sucker for blondes

How did this happen

Nepgya had a hard life, if it weren't for the fans shed be kill

She's lazily done but exists solely because it's funny for her to. Her adorable levels are incredibly high however.

I don't know if this is a sign for me to play re;birth 2 now since you guys made me curious about nepgear and I've been thinking of doing the conquest ending first since that's the one I keep hearing the most about and how impactful it is.
I mean It cannot make me feel that bad if I do it first right? ..r-right?

I recommend against going Conquest first. It won't leave a good taste in your mouth for a first play.

ok satan if you say so, I'll save conquest for later.

btw any tips for re;birth 2 or do I still keep the grinding and using buffs mentallity from the last game?

It plays very similarly to R;B1 but with an extra party slot.

Use buffs yes, no Nep game needs grinding. If you can't beat a boss one way try another.

Compile Heart can turn memes and jokes into waifus, this, is the power of moe

Well no matter when you do it, it all depends on how attached you are to the characters, reactions to conquest vary a lot

I recommend going Conquest second, play the game as you like first, see what you get.

In terms of gameplay, I recommend going Conquest first because it gives a sweet sword for your future NG+

Gehaburn is honestly not that good of a sword. In mk2 Conquest first was a good idea thanks to it being incredible there, but in R;B2 it's a very different story.

I mean, if you'll go for the DLC swords they have lying around for Nepgear, yeah Gehaburn is really bad.

Though if he goes through Conquest first it's easier to get over it with the other endings.

Anyone alive at this hour?

I'm sure I won't spoiler these ones this time

rolling

Rolling too

Rolling for Gear, as usual.

And lazy CPU roll. Vert for evens, Gear for odds.

YEAH !

rollan

Thread ded.

Threadly tradition to drop these by 300 since we're on auto-sage

I don't know how to feel about this, but it's definitely not bad

I'll get Compa!

You don't say. I got the same feeling with a voice that was similar to Yui's Nepgear voice, despite not coming from Yui herself. Pic related.

Holy fuck this Minori girl from Toradora is 100% Nepgear, even acts like Nepgear when flustered

Off by one for Noire on the second pic last time and got some kangaroo furshit that I don't even recognize, I can't let that happen again.

You got Noire this time

Indeed I did.

That โ€ฆ looks really not Noire

Non-black hair doesn't fit her

Totally agreed. Even if I managed to get a more realistic blonde, it would still look bad.

She's perfect with black hair

Noir means black in French right, I'm not mistaken here?

No mistakes.

It does. Sometimes they spell it as noire and sometimes they spell it as noir. I don't know what's up with that. I guess it's a colour/color thing.

More or less. Noir's the masculine attribute, while Noire's the feminine one. Noir is also used for the name of the color itself. So both are valid.

TIL, that's quite interesting to know

I like how Nep threads at the end can go into all sorts of topics

I want the Gear, give me the Gear!

Oh right, I vaguely remember something about a lot of male/female words in French involving e's at the end. in my country we are forced to learn French and German for a few years in high school for no reason. Forgot everything anyways because I hated it. Nice way to waste time and money

The thread killers don't actually kill the thread, they just spawn the comfy wave we're now riding until page 15.

It's because nep is alpha and the omega
Let's talk about how the series needs a character voiced by Sugita that is basicly a male K-sha

I don't know how to feel if they introduced more male characters in the Nep series

Fang cameo from FFF wouldn't be too bad.

bad girls here I come

It might work

Funny thing is that Minori has Nepgear's voice actress in both Japanese and English. I wonder if they do that on purpose because Im pretty sure theres a couple more things in which they voice the same character.

Can a lazy retard fuck up a kamen rider?
Or will they end up eating pudding together?

I'm pretty sure when pushed enough Neptune will get serious and fuck things up

rollin

Roll

Rolling for qt

time to bully the uni

Not who I was rolling for, but definitely cute.

Rolling

Nepgya is the best. But if this one gets created, what happens if they really do start making a bunch of other Nepgears?

Smile~

Today is a great day.

I haven't tried it in this thread yet

Cyberconnect2 and Seaman
Not bad

Anyone wanna trade?

You don't know a good thing when you see it.
I would trade all my rolls for Nepgear.

And her bonus voice
youtube.com/watch?v=JuF8APno4zo

Both VA's are hilarious as Nepgya. Truly the best casting option in both languages.

youtu.be/BN8Z11n5600

This face bothers me a lot every time.
She's looking at me as if I had raped her or something.

She sounds pretty good, gotta say I've never really heard the English voices.

gnilloR

Would you a edgy Nepko?

n-nep? what happened?

I'd like the idea of having a Nepgear for everyone. More people should know this joy.

PerIFection

A game where a Nepgya virus goes around the planet and everyone turns into a Nepgear clone, but retains their personalities.

B-But I'm already yours, Gear

Nice timing.

rolling for Plutia/Iris Heart

kys

Oh, I don't know. It doesn't fit the red eyes, which are a dark hair only thing, but if you lighten the hair up a bit more and make the eyes aquamarine then I think it's alright.

Add the Noire style look and you get the perfect blend of tropical fun in the sun and her own brand of awkwardness.

It still doesn't look right, she needs a different outfit and hair ribbons to match. But even then the existence of normal Noire in my head will always make blonde Noire look weird. It works surprisingly well for Nepgear though.

that fucking filename, kek

First image would be Neptune in Gear's body.
Second would be Vert in Gear's body.
Third would be Kei in Gear's body.

Since we reached page 10, second wave of the thread killers.

Blanc, please hug me

Neptune, lets have pudding!

Here we go againโ€ฆ.

Gear, do you want a planet full of clones of you and copies of Nepgya ?

Oh. My. Gear.

perhaps she'd prefer a planet with only you and her

I have absolutely no problems with that. We'd repopulate the planet together.

Wait wouldnt that mean you expect your children to fuck each other?

Of course not. We'd end with autists in two generations top.

Oh, well good then. Repopulate the world just so that your children can die alone.

You're depressing. I thought about taking the material for artificial insemination and lots of contents from a sperm bank to solve the problem, but I'll have to make a huge study about the samples I'll take.

Well they could inherit the immortality genes from Gear. Guess they wouldn't die then nor would they need to procreate. Problem solved. Just maje sure they all inherit it.

Noire, will I roll quads and you know what ?

I laughed.

can I have a hug Noire?

Noire's can I take Uni to the range?
Maybe you'll be more agreeable and let m steal Compa, nepgear?

Sister further power up
Tough times ahead.

Nepgear, can I pat your head?

Neptune let's have some pudding together

I'd count those double dubs as trips

They look so much better in motion

Please comfort me.

I'm afraid I must refuse.

Neptune will at least hold you tight

That's more than enough to help me through another day.

Nepgear, will you go operating with me?

Welp, I tried.
Anyone else feel like 69 should be a specific response as well, similar to dubs, trips, and quads?

I think they're fine the way they are.

Some days you lose, some days you win

I meant more because 69 is a sex position. But yeah adding that would mean there would be two sets of Ask CPU images.

Yeah, sure. It should just add "pervert" at the end of their answer.

Blanc my party is level 30 through auto grinding in EO4 should I stop and actually play the game now

Fucking harsh from Blanc

Goodness.

What part of EO4 are you in, I don't remember needing to auto-grind unless I wanted to beat up those Kangaroos earlier

Need is a bit of an overstatement. I'm just someone who likes to be fairly over leveled because for some reason i love grinding now.

I was at the part where you have to fight the hollow queen. Lost the first time because I ran out of TP for my medic, rune master, and landschnekt. Probably could have won with smarter TP conservation leading up to the boss, but I decided now would be a good time to test auto grinding and go play other bad games that I just picked up like BF4.

Dammit. Need to check my options before posting.

You sure do, I thought it was going to be lewd.

Well I was trying to make edits of the Nepsandwich image, but scrapped that idea since it kept changing Gear's ass to change with the background instead of the rest of her skin and it was super jarring. So it could've been NSFW. Just decided against it instead.

I don't know what software you're using, but there are a variety of ways to select only a certain area. Applying a hue/value shift to the entire image doesn't look so good.

Been trying to mess with the selection tools. Think it's starting to look better. Still not fantastic though, especially around the edges.

Quick and dirty edit with select color range + hue adjustment. Just cleaned up the eyes and clothes with the history brush a bit.

It's not really satisfactory; you could probably do much better, but I'm shit at Photoshop so whatever.

And I just noticed I messed up the hairpiece and eyelashes. That's what I get for being a lazy cunt.

New Bread
New Thread