McCain Exposed. Spread it!

McCain Exposed. Spread it!

Did this story slip through the cracks?

The same guys who punked Congressboon Maxine Waters just did the same to my Senator.

Horrifying!
(will up mp4,webm version shortly. Can't post vid in OP for some reason due to site bug?)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/x2K8L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

12 MB limit.

I'm well aware of that limit. I think it's a upload timeout as it keeps changing the captcha before it finishes uploading

Oh, for crying out loud. Is every one of our politicians Maxine-Waters-Tier?

What's your problem man ? We have to help the Limpopoians, Maxine is right.

Limpopoians are white.

Spamming your fake call video again? Clickbait elsewhere kike

We had a single thread on this that was saged into oblivion. Sounds exactly like McCain and confirms what Holla Forums has been saying about the Ukraine conflict for years now. There has been nothing on this video, not even anyone claiming it's fake and Russian propaganda.

Snopes, is that you?

wewlad

WTF, I missed this one, too.

Isn't this against the Logan Act?

Only bad if Michael Flynn does it

What's up with the constant hand rubing ?

It is McCain, It's been on Russian news.
The caller is a semi-famous Russian troll, who seems to be connected to/working for the Russian government, because he uses private contacts of some very high profile kikes and presidents.
Basically it's a Russian government troll, who makes high profile targets talk shit on the phone.

Don't make me say it.

Also, don't make me bring up McCain's father's involvement in the bombing of the USS Liberty

He's warming them up for them shekels.

Nice digits.
Bush, Cruz, McCain, it seems that political crime is a family thing.

Well, the Bush family originally made their billions in the Opium wars. Not sure about the other two.

Speaking of which…

This is horribly fake and you need to stop spreading russian propoganda

Yes im sure american politicans get into unsecure phone conversations with foreign politicans and tell their evil plans that coenside exactly with a Russian media narrative. None of your are real anons you are reddit niggers who eat propoganda like candy

…is the Maxine Waters video fake, too? If not, you'll have to explain why the prankster duo hasn't disassociated themselves with the McCain/Graham ones.

Yes.

So which ones are lies? All three or just the latter two?

not only that but he also made a secret trip to syria
(pic is from previous terrorist meeting)
archive.is/x2K8L

See, here's the problem with your theory:

Vovan and Lexus are a well-known prank duo who have prank called celebrities before, like Elton John in 2015.

The prankster on the McCain video has Vovan's voice, and McCain's. Faking both would be quite a feat. Like to hear you try on vocaroo

This is at least the third thread we've had on this.

Boomers are just as retarded as you it seems.

do pelosi next

Yeah he would never meet terrorists and ISIS leaders either and be caught on camera doing it too.

laws only matter when it's convenient to (((us))), silly goy

Not fake. Dudes' twitter has mccain & walters on it, scroll down twitter com/evilprank

Or just do a search for "famous pranksters Vovan & Lexus", news articles will come up how they've pranked bigwigs.
(Sorry for formatting, long time lurker. At least I broke the link :>)

niiiiiiiiiiice

Trump should send McCain back to the Vietnamese so that they can sodomize him with punji stakes

Reroll

Reroll

Reroll

Reroll

They don't seem to have a problem with unsecure servers, why would phones be any different?

yep, unless you have godly upload speeds you can never upload a decent sized webm in the first post. it's retarded.