This shit is actually getting worse, hows that even possible LMAO

This shit is actually getting worse, hows that even possible LMAO

its television look at game of shits

Why not simply stay a few more yards away and shoot the man with the bat with nails in it? The hatchet is unnecessary.

Just because Negan's main base was pretty much completely unprotected other than a few scouts they took out?

K'mon, that is not so bad :^)

I warned you guysit was going to shit mid-season 2 but nooooooooooooooooo……

Even the comics is turning to shit (assuming it hasn't ended yet)

I dropped it after season 2 and yea season 2 wasn't that great but

10/10 cgi

I miss making these in mspaint.

Great gun safety with that piece in his belt pointed right at his dick.

Wasn't Rick supposed to have lost one of his hands by now?

You got the one where coral tells rik mom is kill?

They deviated from the comic while still in the first season.

I stopped watching this after the first episode.

Here you go. Plus some oc from threads long ago.
I haven't watched the newer seasons aside from Negan's one liners, did Rick finally fix his limp wristing issue?

How many episodes did you watch before that?

Negan takes his hand in the comic?
brutal

I lasted until they were in prison somehow. First season was as good as it got but it truly got pointless after Shane died and they brought in the negro ninja and supervillain mayor. And they're still on this Megan shit, I thought they brought her on like three years ago?

I can't understand why the comic is even popular. It's basically a straight adaptation of every zombie cliche possible played totally straight that could've been written by anyone.

The comic was alright until a little before the timeskip when they found medieval knights ruled by a kang and the gay mary sue.

Great Kek I forgot how funny these are. Post MOAR you glorious bastard!

All I got

Thanks anyway, user.

the governor took it you silly billy

Look how much younger the kid looks from another angle. Thats some crazy tv magic shit.

nevermind i just noticed he isnt even wearing the same clothes

Look up the stuff with the creator and AMC basically fucking him right up the ass. After the show exploded in popularity season 1 they asked for more episodes on the same budget. They basically were like oh people like this and instead of investing in the future of the show they tried to suck every last dollar out of it while spending as little as possible, which led to the guy who made it good getting canned and the whole thing becoming a garbage fire that only managed to survive because some lowest common denominator normies who just like seeing heads go sploosh kept watching.

i saw the prison bit now that i remember but dropped it because it was so boring

looks like you have 0 intelligence

Low perception is as good as being retarded. Are the high IQ autists that shut their pants and screech for hours on end not brainlets despite their base intelligence? Low perception is the mark of the moron.

low perception is the mark of the blind.
low int is the mark of the moron.
You can be blind and smart.

Also I was calling you a brainlet and saying you had low perception, not saying you are a brainlet exclusively because of your status levels. Checkmate.

It was Frank Dabaront of The Green Mile and Shawshank Redemption fame. He signed on to direct the show on the condition that he had complete creative control and a reasonable budget for the show he wanted to make. AMC agreed and then the show was a massive success.

Then at the end of season 1 they decided that Mad Men needed the extra cash so started cutting budgets back. Dabaront left and by the end of episode one of season 2 it was wildly apparent the show was fucked beyond belief.
I have friends that still watch it to this day and are adamant that after the shitty second season it got really good again, except for all those boring episodes where nothing happens, and all the bad episodes that are shit.

But, as you say, normies love it because OMFG ZOMBIES SOAP OPERA and enough pop-culture sycophants propping it up.

normies in denial.
i think people watch shows like this because they need something to talk about with their other normie friends; something safe and unimportant so that it never touches on anything either of them might care about. its sickening to watch them pretend it's good just to avoid a little butthurt. Of course there are people who have shit taste and actually believe it's good. These are also the people who eat out at taco bell or mcdonalds constantly and can't imagine why you'd eat anywhere else.

I finally realized the only people care about watching sports is because it's a safe topic, unlike politics or religion.

confirmed 0 int

Carl is dying in MSF though

It seems as though we will be losing our favorite hat wearing, pudding eating, can’t stay in the house beloved Carl during the mid-season finale. Yes, it may be time to say goodbye to the one-eyed wunderkind. Now, before you start writing us nasty messages, let us tell you how we came to this conclusion.

We get lots of information from everywhere, all the time. Most often they are just bits that don’t add up to something. Sometimes it’s even people trying to feed us false info to discredit us. But every now and then (remember Beth? Bob?) we get pieces of info that start to add up and form something true. It’s that thing where a couple pieces of the puzzle mean nothing, but start to piece them together and they form a picture. We believe that’s happening here.

We received various pieces of information from separate sources beginning way back in early September telling us they believe Carl will die in the mid-season finale. We know the MSF will involve a huge battle at Alexandria with multiple fires, explosions and gunfire. There is plenty of photo evidence and eyewitness accounts of this. Separate sources also tell us that they believe Carl’s death was shot at the studio with corresponding scenes being shot at Alexandria near the gates. It is believed that he dies in the MSF with possibly his body being discovered and/or the aftermath of his death occurring in episode 9. So far there has been no corroboration in exactly how he dies; however, more than once we were told that he struggles with someone and is possibly stabbed. So what do we do with this? We go back and check the filming information and match it against what we’re being told. Here is what we know:

1. A series of several night shoots in Alexandria begins on 7/29 for episode 8. Gunfire, yelling, explosions, fires, etc.

2. 7/31: Carl witnessed on the guard platform. Negan shows up. Carl gets down and goes to the gates. There is gunfire. Photo evidence confirms Carl’s presence.

3. 8/1: More night battle shoots. Carl is the only main cast confirmed filming.

4. 8/2: Most filming took place by Rick’s house. Late at night/early AM a couple of horrific screams were heard. At the time it was speculated that it was Michonne. Not confirmed. There is audio of the screams.

5. 8/3: Mystery day. Assuming studio. Nobody was sighted outside.

6. 8/4: More night shoots at studio. Andy Lincoln spotted near studio.

7. 8/5-8/18: No filming.

8. 8/21: Rick spotted near Alexandria gates briefly. Photo of crew trucks.

9. 8/ 22: Carl & Michonne filming at Alexandria. Morning studio filming.

10. 8/23–8/28: Alexandria filming. Carl, Negan, Michonne, Rick were confirmed via photo.

11. Chandler’s last reported filming was on 8/28 at the Gin property (Alexandria). This would be for episode 9. Eyewitnesses reported that Carl’s shirt was covered with blood and he was struggling with someone on the ground - unclear who.

12. By 8/29 filming shifted away from Alexandria to multiple sites. As of this date, no more Carl.

13. 10/16: Chandler made some suspicious social media posts including posts on October 16th when he was in Los Angeles about how he doesn’t know if he’ll ever be as successful as he is right now “but I’m glad I got this chance to help tell a story that actually impacts people” Now let’s add in what we saw in the premiere. Again, we usually do not theorize, but this is too significant to ignore. In the premiere we saw two future Ricks: old man Rick and red-eyed Rick. We believe, as others do, that red-eyed Rick will be seen in a future episode and this is where he will be mourning the loss of Carl and make the decision to let “mercy prevail over [his] wrath.” Keep in mind that this is the quote uttered by the middle-eastern man at the gas station when Carl approaches. This is likely Siddiq from the comics (casting call corresponds with this theory). The fact that Rick utters this quote tells us that he will interact with Siddiq in the show and that this is, in fact, a scene from a future episode where Rick has suffered a tragic loss. There was significant foreshadowing in the future as far as Carl is concerned – his mercy toward “Siddiq” in providing him food. We also have a promotional picture where Rick is standing holding his hat.

not coral

I stopped watching during The Governor. How I endured the first seasons when Worst Part Of Every Show She's Been On was still alive, but couldn't slog through The Governor arc, I don't know. Any later seasons worth watching?

'mid'? jesus christ, user, even drunk and watching with a chick who liked this shit i couldn't get more than ten minutes into season two episode one

BIG HARV GONNA GIT U