Any non Jewish run DNA Tests? Jews own main 3 75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars

Any non Jewish run DNA Tests? Jews own main 3 75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars75chars

Here's a tip: if you have to type 75chars a bunch of times, your thread isn't worth a thread. Kill yourself and/or lurk for two years before posting.

Kill yourself faggot, you wasted your time replying

KYS

nice reaction image weeaboo

What does 0.1% Ashkenazi Jewish on 23&Me and 2% Ashkenazi Jewish on GedMatch mean. Could it mean I have a Jewish ancestor?
My 23&Me test stated I was 0.1% Ashkenazi Jewish. This was a surprise because I'm predominantly South Asian with some Northwestern European ancestry and my family has been Roman Catholic for many generation. I also uploaded my raw DNA data onto GedMatch and it stated that I was 2% Ashkenazi Jewish.

Do a search for DIY DNA testing. You're welcome.

Fellate a gun

sage

You're about to have your head caved in normie.

How pathetic do you have to be to sit on an imageboard all day and go to sage threads with your shitty post-ironic rare pepes. Seriously kill yourself

You need to immediately heave your autistic ass off of the nearest high building.

We don't tolerate Jews here.

sage

How many fucking frogs do you have saved on your computer r? Autistic fagboi does it for free. "We don't tolerate jews here" HAHAHA, who let this 12 year old on the internet?

sage

Don't use DNA tests. Ask your family for documents and so forth. Check geneaology websites, etc.

This is the only safe way.

I don't have access to half my family anymore, and I'd like to know more from the half I do have access to. I would just like to know who my ancestors were.

You remind me of one of those little kids on 4chan Holla Forums from a long time ago. No one thinks you're funny or cool

You will indeed not find that using DNA tests. Deeds and actions are not passed down through DNA, nor the amount of family members.

Save yourself the shekels Chaim, every DNA test will say the same thing: KIKE.

holy shit go back to israel you fucking kike

you do not belong here

I don't have access to much information, I have a complex family history, and the information is not possible to receive without purchasing something.

Nice imgur album file names, did you get them from a rare pepe post on reddit?

Stupid ""alt-right"" fags, go suck milo yiannopoulos jewish cock and yell pepe cause it's funny

op and bae39b are samefagging

I think you can contact the city council or equivalent and ask if they have any logs.

I could explain in further detail if you'd like but it's not possible in my situation

GOON DETECTED.