Dragons Dogma Thread

How the fuck is there STILL not a mod for 6 warrior skill slots? People have been bitching about that shit since the game's initial release years ago.

There's mods out there to let you cast spells with a greatbow as a fighter but still no mod to just unlock some god damn skill slots?

Also DD thread, niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-n50bJM4l1R-OtlqlMjXveGUAUrPutCU5cR8b_fxYCY/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
pastebin.com/2jLTu85B
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/96/?
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Adept's_Hat
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/68/?
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/89/?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is_the_Order_a_Rabbit?
nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/14/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apparently its harder than it looks to make it so.

Warrior doesn't even have 3 skills worth using, so why have 6 slots?

Is there a monster spawn mod yet? I'm sick of running into faggot cyclops all over the fucking place and barely seeing any of the cool monsters like hydras

I really want to play a sequel god damn.

I like to mix it up with skills rather than look at the same 2 over and over. There's really no point in it other than preference.

It's a port, you can expect 0 support for mods besides the usual hacking

Oh yeah, it's been a while since I played it. I got to Awakened Daimon and I did absolutely no damage to him. What was I doing wrong? Also how the fuck are you supposed to fight anything in the city before Daimon 2? My pawns just instantly died getting there.

Grind more.

Ok

DDDA is ridiculously hard to mod, almost nothing is labeled and the few things that have labels are mostly in transliterated japanese. None of the values make sense until you've trial-and-errored them in game dozens of times, and that's if they don't crash the game or just do nothing when changed.

I made a mod that changes up some Magick Archer skills, it was hell, and that's one of the easiest classes to mod.

Daimon phase 2's weakspot is the giant face on his chest.

I dream of a sequel that fulfills all the dreams of the original.

You should at least have Gold Rarified T2 weapons at that point which should be shitting on anything and everything if you're built right.

Pawns are going to die all the time to shit like dragon screams which kill them no matter what, but if they're dying to normal shit their tactics are wrong or they're geared wrong or possibly even underleveled.

here

Yeah I have no regrets paying money for a good game. Sure I pirate, but only old stuff or triple A shit.

It's important to reward good work or we get more indie shit.

The console version (at least the 360 version, don't know if the ps3 version ran better) was fucking terrible though and was stuttery, low FPS mess.

Still, I pre-ordered this for $23 after it was leaked and I regret nothing. I certainly got my money's worth.

Forgot pic. 185 hours of ridiculous fun is a pretty good dollar/fun ratio.

Yeah that leak did wonders for this game's sales.

Console version was by all means shit, but the game…

This trailer sold me out back then.

Literally all I ever wanted in a video game.

What's so offensive to Burgers in that trailer that it has to be banned?

And to think games like the Order and Uncharted go for $€60.

I put in about 90 hours in DD and BBI. Hope we'll see a sequel some day.

Part of me thinks the leak may have been intentional/sanctioned because discussion of the game fucking exploded once it was out in the wild. I was going to take a wait and see approach and just pirate it on release but I tried the leak and it was fantastic, and at $23 on GMG it was an extremely attractive price for a zero risk pre-order.

Thanks jewtube.

I actually pre-ordered the game after playing the schoolproject version that some user leaked here. I haven't played since mid February, but I currently have 130 logged in on Steam, making it my most played game.

Might have something to do with Into Free copyright.
Finding that exact trailer was very hard, this explains it.

r34

ahhhh
i remember the good times we had in the old DD general

here the pawn sheet anons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-n50bJM4l1R-OtlqlMjXveGUAUrPutCU5cR8b_fxYCY/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

There were good times indeed.

remember this ?

Sorcerer is best class.
Mystic Knights get a close second

That faggot is probably still playing the game, trying to get his shit to work right.

Fuck you Assassin a best.

MA>MK
much more stylish and fun

o i am laffin

You're right, I had forgotten about Magick Archers.
My point still stands in terms of Sorcerers being the best.

Webm it for the rest of us poor bastards, user.

MA and MK are equally fun as long as you went 10-200 as a sorc so you can actually do damage

Any reccomendations for 1-10?

Say that to my bucket not online and see what happens.
MA is still bretty good though

No user, I'm the one laughing. Carry a sword, shield, bow, and daggers, and that's a total of 12 skills you can switch between. Sorcerer? You get 6, all of which amount to "stand there and wait for something cool to happen".

Assassin, you do whatever the fuck you want. You want to climb and stab? You can climb and stab. You want to pull out a sword and board and jump over niggers? You can do that shit. Snipe shit? Yeah, you can do that shit. You can mow down the entire enemy force before they get close enough to challenge you. Let one of your Pawns carry your spells for you.

The only thing Sorcerer has going for it is not being the fucking Mage or a mixed-attribute class.

it is better to lvl up as a ranger or assassin for MA

sorc is best as a pawn

Mage of course.

Explosive Volley, Ricochet Hunter and Ninefold 100% scale with Magick. Flameshroud actually scales with physical because it's non-magick fire for whatever reason, but that's still super shit compared to the aforementioned 3 skills.

Way I see it Sorcerer is only useful for getting more magick augments for the Magick Archer class.

Well there is Voidspell.

you can raise magick easily with the Trophy armor set

i play MK without the shield
all the time i hate the greatshield

on my speed run, the game crashed twice when I got to the great wall.

This game remains my only speedrun. I kind of want to re-do it at some point. I'm pretty sure I could still shave off another ten minutes of time minimum, mostly from the Everfall.

Because of the DT system, that 480 MAG you lose by leveling as a Ranger instead of Sorc results in massively reduced damage against any high MDEF target. That's the difference between a Gold Rarified welfare grigori archistaff, and a Gold Rarified T3 BBI archistaff.

That's some shit, sorry to hear it user.

Why is Dark Arisen damage sponge central? Do the Japs find that fun?

Such is the life of the assassin.

I'll certainly agree to that.

That's just how the damage threshold shit works. It's very similar to Gothic 1/2 in function.

Bring lots of periapts to nuke down all hard targets until you can farm up your T2 weapon which is more than adequate to kill everything in post-daimon BBI.

Strider4lyfe
Assassin for stat gains, tho

What a song.

Such is the life of a sorcerer.

tears in my eyes ;_;
i miss those days user

You scared the shit out of me, user. We don't talk about golems.

Splinter Dart skill of the year every year. I find assassin a bit boring to play, dunno why, I enjoy strider more. As far as magical characters, I love MK, but GOD DAMN is it annoying to play anything BUT MK for most of the game to get the best of it. I hate that shit.

I tweaked stat growths for MK a bit to be able to play it normally, removed 1 point from DEF/MDEF and added 1 point to ATK/MATK. Could probably just do it for MDEF/MATK, and still have a viable character, though.

ftfy :^)

gicel

Oh shit, I forgot about that.

HAHA, SORCERERS VINDICATED ONCE AGAIN.

What annoys me is that Seism is not pure physical damage. Holy my ass.

3 strider pawns is fun.

He's roughly as tanky as death. You pretty much have to just pack a bunch of conquerer's or demon's periapts and hit him until he dies. Bring at least a hundred blast arrows if you're an archer.

My nigga

I think it's time to play this game again

daimon 2 has 200k HP and 12k MDEF/DEF each.
death has 660k HP and 666 MDEF/DEF each (lmao gooks would do something like this)
firedrakes have 175k HP and 1350 DEF

Is this game worth the money and I've heard mixed things on here.

It has some glaring flaws (Pawns are retarded, throwblasts are retarded to use, menu system is slow and clunky, reloading a save file is slow and clunky and you'd be better off committing suicide instead of quitting and reloading, the warrior class is kinda shit, metal golems are suffering for every class except Assassin, Ranger, and Strider, the story is mostly non-existent until near the end) but it's pretty fun anyways.

See

I certainly think so, but as always you should pirate it and try before you buy.

>beat first BBI run(fun shit other than the living armor)
So, where the fuck are the greatswords? I've heard the drops are predetermined but I've already went through almost all of the chests.

They're pre-determined as in when you start a character, a seed is generated and loot will drop in that specific order as dictated by the seed.

Magic Archer is truly the best class to beat bosses, I mean, I basically raped both versions of Daimon with it. That was surely illegal. But I prefer physical based classes, mostly because the magic in this game is just, way, way too powerful in general.

But, I must say that I failed as a master. I tried, I really did, to make sure my pawn would have a complete bestiary. But I could to do it. For some godfunckingalwfuldamn reason, some stars will never complete even when I tried everything, or almost, since I could not make it.

If any of you people are still playing bitterblack, or are about to slay big red, could you lend me a hand? Take her with will.
She is on the list. look for Cyssa.

Tis very kind.

Oh, fuck.
So, all I can do now is grind bosses?
I'm guessing chests are one time only, seeing as how I'm only getting heal items on the ones I'd already opened.

if anyone wants me to make a character for them that doesn't look like dogshit and post the sliders let me know, I love this shit.

yay someone saved my post (tomboy)

Oh you don't even know.

Sorc + Holy Focused Bolts

What? Fuck no, each chest has its own drop table (some chests are very good for farming specific items). What you get when purifying the items is what uses the seed.

Aye. It has flaws, but it's fun.

psh

I guess I'm unlucky as fuck then, time to grind.

Do you like Monster Hunter or are interested in playing a less grindy version of it? If yes you'll likely enjoy the game.

Don't go into it expecting the game to be Dark Souls like a lot of people did, the souls games are built around 1v1 combat, dodging, and careful stamina management, Dragon's Dogma is all about hectic 4v10 combat and climbing onto big bosses. You're also fairly limited on build variety, but all of the classes (except mage) are quite fun. Embed related is typical rogue gameplay against a boss you fight often

I can't figure out how to get these under 15MB without them looking terrible

gimme some lighting fam I can't see shit

The seed can be really shitty, and your purification is based on your Arisen and Main Pawn's professions at the time of purification. Since you want the GS, you want your Arisen and Pawn to both be pure Red professions so you aren't clearing items from Yellow or Blue pools, but your T3 Weapon seed could still look like this:

Dread Aspis [Shield]
Dread Aspis [Shield]
Devil's Nail [Warhammer]
Devilsbane [Sword]
Devilsbane [Sword]
Devilsbane [Sword]
Devilsbane [Sword]
Virge of Madness [Mace]
Dread Aspis [Shield]
Diabolic Shield [Magick Shield]
Diabolic Shield [Magick Shield]
Bitter End [Longsword]

Where you'd have to clear 12 fucking T3 Reds minimum to get your greatsword.

I tried to use the Sorceress with Holy Focused Bolts, but they where not hitting hard enough, low staggering and knockdown, so I could not stop the death vacuum. I must try again someday.

If you shoot at a certain angle they will actually pierce him and hit twice, killing him full-dead in like ~10 seconds.

user, you think you could help my pawn become the tomboy she always dreamed, but her master could never do correctly?

I knew about that, but I thought it was tied to the cursed item, not the order.
Still, other than the hammer, I only got swords and shields.

Alright fam give me some general info like skin color, hair, and build. Last time I was asked that it was for a brown tomboy, 4th pic of

That place was fun.
I just killed the wizards first, then stayed under the cyclops and killed him by hitting his leg

OK, pro tip: Before you purify the rocks, change both you and your pawn to the class you desire to get stuff to. It help wonders. After you get, change them back.

Elf

That's what I did, but I only got fighter items. Just bad luck and a shitty seed I guess.

Wait, did you made you and your pawn warriors?

It's not by vocation, it's by vocation color. Red is warrior, fighter, and sometimes mystic knight/assassin. If you are both fighters you can get any of those above items, same goes for warriors.

Yep, and getting the armor set you want is 100x worse, but you'll get your sword eventually.

Yes, but it's not like it matters. is right.

Funny enough, I'm set already. I have the immortal chestpiece, gauntlets and the leg armor, that's all I wanted.
For some reason I get a fuck ton of cursed armors(got 8 by going from the second shortcut and betting Daimon) but almost no weapons(4-5 throughout the whole playthrough).

I'm sad to say it, but I only have this small photo of her. But maybe you could find her in the rift, Cyssa.
Ranger, mid-30's, quite tall and slim, white skin but quite tanned, fit, long hair, a ginger.
Plenty of scars from her days as a strider. (In fact, that's how I kept her until level 50 I guess.).

That's what I also read on the wiki many times, but I will put some personal experience here: It did helped me to keep both vocations the same to get some of the juicier stuff, mostly for primary classes. Might be just luck, but it happened.

are you looking for something more cute or badass or what?

I assumed cute initially but it looks like you weren't originally going for that.

Yup, I wasn't exactly looking for cute. Since I was trying more mid-30s look and a plenty of service, not cute but not destroyed.

something more like this?

and here's without the wrinkles

The lady have seem some shit, she need wrinkles.

you don't mean MORE wrinkles than the first one, do you? This is one notch up from it.

also anything else you'd want to change?

This is too much, I was saying that wrinkles are best than no wrinkles.
One thing I would like to change are the eyebrows. A bit thicker, not much. And with the old long hair. And I think it's done.

alright hows this?

Sweet! Just give her green eyes and this is done!

Alright here's how this works: the number next to each category is either the numbered hair/face/etc or the distance from the center of a slider. You can figure out colors on your own from the picture.

hair 55
head 44, size +1
eyes 26, v pos 0, spacing 0, size +1
brows 37, v pos -1, spacing +1
nose 5, v pos +1, size 0
mouth 27, v pos +1

stature: height 3, weight 0
build: musculature -1, bust size 0
torso 5
arms 6
legs 2

wrinkles -1
makeup 2

Make my husbando

user… This is for you.
Thanks.

that's a pretty strange husbando, but sure

i believe in you

well I don't normally run into the slider limits other than bust size when making anyone's waifu/husbando but this is as close as I could get.

Cartoony/anime characters are a lot harder because they're so exaggerated.

let me know if I should bother posting the slider values or if I have failed miserably

would you like the values or no?

Considering how much they loved Berserk, I'm a touch surprised they didnt just give the warrior a repeater crossbow if not a cannon gun.

trailer

Good times, I guess it's time for me to start the game again and reach level 200 and get all 100% achievements

forgot webm

From
pastebin.com/2jLTu85B

I tried it too. So my pawn can solo fight an Eliminator and 2 Elder Ogres to an extent.
So he does Dragon's Maw (which had iframes somewhere) at decent positions. And tries to move away from Elder Ogres when they're enraged and grabby.
I think.

It's my video and I don't monetize. 8 MB doesn't really fit a 7 or do minute video.

I really remember seeing something about it, but I didn't use it myself.

Probably the game with the most wasted potential ever.

They actually designed many different monsters but there is fucking nothing in the world respawning but chemeras and cyclops. Everything else is non-existent or too rare.

And then this boring, copy-cat corridor shit dungeon with the DLC instead of adding another overworld.

They never really made the overworld worth exploring though, it would be better if the entire game was semi-linear like the DLC and they focused on more enemies and better gameplay instead.
For example, look at Warrior in most bossfights, unless you've 3 other pawns you'll spend most of your time doing jump + light attack.

Or worse, arc of deliverance
The game becomes an immobile charge attack simulator, almost as bad as the greatswords in monster hunter
Really, the game is built around playing as a yellow class, so a class focused on grounded melee combat with as few interesting options as the warrior has no room to thrive
Where the fuck are those BBI parkour webbums

I still have your Casca saved, thanks man!
Can you make Sorceress from Dragon's Crown?

Hey dude, GS in monhun is really fun, but the difference is that in monhun you have to time your attack jusssssst right to get the maximum damage from your slashes.
With arc of deliverance you just charge it up then walk to your opponent at nail's pace.
But you're right, it feels like pure red classes are tacked onto the game, only feasible way to play with few pawns is a yellow class.

pure fighter is a pretty fun way to play the game honestly. dragon's maw gets old but divine defense pblocking literally everything never does

I've heard perfect blocking on pc is quite fun.
I just could never do it on console, the framerate is quite inconsist.
Also, reccomended mods for a PC playthrough?

Personally I just don't think "gotcha bitch" alone can carry an entire game
CB makes a better greatsword than the actual greatsword, and the only reason it doesn't also have charge attacks is because it would make GS obsolete

Might as well just go wizbiz knight
All the fun of melee combat with the added options of magic

Personally I think you gotta git gud.
:^)
I've never played 4U so I don't know how's CB anyways, only played 3U.

Or sword assassin, all the fun of dragon's maw with the option of rusted bows.
FIghter is probably the most redundant class

Nigger just buy it if you can afford it.

The access to everyones pawns is worth it enough.
Plus you know… MAYBE just MAYBE capcom might make a sequel

Sure can, gimme an hour though currently watching "It Follows"

nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/96/?

I love you dude

I bought the game on 5h3 360 for full price one day and was pleasantly surprised, the moment I heard the game available to PC, I dropped the preorder because I knew exactly what I was gonna buy and even better since I miss the Dark Arisen expansion because my fucking xbox got the broken disk tray error and I didn't want to buy another and the best part of the Pc release was that I had the old ass xbox with no wireless so I essentially played the entire game offline because i had with limited internet since my friend would let my borrow his adapter for a day or two., so nothing but offline pawns and whatever I could get while I was connected.

I think I really did justify my prepurchase. Plus the artbook is neat.

It's pretty fucking good
It outclasses most weapons in the game, enough that everyone uses it, both because it's kind of OP damage-wise, and because it's just really fun and interesting to use
And I seriously think that if they ever make another berserk game they should use a similar system

Back on topic, and on a related note, did modders add back in the berserk armor yet?

They can't add new armors at all, just change the models/textures of old ones.
They didn't just "comment out" the code for the berserk armors or something, they removed it entirely.

So they would just have to change some of the shitty armors that nobody uses

Yes but I forgot to mention the biggest issue:
No one has the berserk armor models!And no one bothered remaking them yet!
Although some guy did make a black swordsman armor set.

why live?

Here.

Alright onii-fam, finished the movie and it was great. I'm stuck on the makeup because there doesn't seem to be a way to have light pink lips and medium heavy eyeliner/shadow, pics related were the best I could find

Which do you think is best?

You~ ;)
The first image, or sorceress3.jpg

Alright that was my favorite too since she looks like mai waifu pawn, will post after the following sliders:

Hair 22
Face 3 size 2
eyes 20 v pos -1, spacing 0, size 2
brows 19 v pos 0, spacing -1
nose 5, v pos 0, size 0
mouth 25, v pos 0

stature: height 0, weight 0
build: musculature -2, bust size 2 (tfw slider doesn't go to 15)
torso 10
arms 4
legs 11

makeup 9

everything else like color or lack of wrinkles should be easy to eyeball

Thank you user, I'm saving this and treasuring it fondly like the Casca you made.

if you make the sorceress pawn please put her on the pawn sheet so our pawns can ara~ara~ spell sync with each other

I haven't actually bought the game and I don't think I will, sorry.
I'd love to support a good game and all, but my country is on the middle of an economical crysys and I can't take risks.
Anyways, thanks again, I'll be sure to post a picture of her once I get a wizard outfit that matches her.

no problemo señor

what country?

brazil

It'd be neat if they allowed certain sword skills from the other classes.

Also there are three outfits to keep an eye out for, none of them are purple but they suit the character. First pic is the recluse's robe with the silver chest and the second one is a mummers wear with a lady corset. There is a red one too but it is the least revealing.

yeah I've got a buddy there and he says things aren't flying so good, good luck!

Thanks man, I'll probably use the second outfit + a typical wizard hat(I'm almost sure there's one somewhere in game)

stay safe, poverty ape

what if I told you that I am white

There is but tragically it will cover up her hair because of the side flaps
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Adept's_Hat

you also won't find it until you're well into the expansion

this fellow doesn't know much about brasil

i have been informed that only argentina is white

are you qt brown ?

this pawn is so unique i like it

Oh, what a shame.
Thanks anyways man, hat or not it's still the sorceress.

no
ur ghey

post pretty screenshots and/or pawns that are not waifus

pic related is my faithful grandmafu and grandadfu

your pawn is there because it is the best sorc pawn out there user

When I first played Dragon's Dogma I thought Mason was going to be a traitor for the dragon or some shit.

I tried to deserialize the various skill files stored in the game files, but I'm not really experienced with that stuff so I couldn't get it done.

I should probably play through again.

he is still a nigger

Other than being nonwhite, does Mason ever do anything wrong? I mean, killing that guy wasn't that bad.

he is a spy of the faith
soo i bet his hand is not that clean

+ the way look it you man
pure rape

I just want another DD with more enemy variety and more intersting paterns for the giant monsters (just Colossus my shit up)

The first time I saw Mason, I immediately took a nigerian voice and said "Please follow me into this dark alley and let me please my erect magical member by forcibly penetrate your rear entrance"
I mean look at his face, he literally wants your ass.

Should I do all the quests in the starting area or save those for later?

Do sidequests as you find them, because they disappear as you do the story. Quests have time limits, and story missions move time forward, basically.

My God, I still need to finish this game. I keep postponing because I like it so much.

I'm still using one of the pawns from that sheet. I wonder how much rift things they will get.

POST PAWNS

There's few to no reason to do sidequests unless you want some specific rewards/the achievment, trying to do all quests in a single playthrough will just make the game extremely boring for you.

What are you supposed to be doing after you get to the city? I found some quarry / mine and killed some troll dudes from there and explored the forest on the other side and did some side quests, but I suppose I missed some real quest somewhere and now I have no idea.

The dude near the castle gate will give you a bunch of semi-big quests.
Complete 2-3 and he will let you advance the story.

It's been some time since I beat DD on PC and I've been thinking about going back through on NG+. Only problem is, I dunno what vocation to play as. My last playthrough was with MK, and on console I already did Assassin. I was thinking maybe MA but, I dunno. What do you guys think I should do?

Sorc and then MA.

user if you could please make Yuria from Demon's Souls i would be very thankful.

While I'm here asking questions, are there any mods that add higher-res textures? I remember there being one in the works but I dunno if they've made any progress.

nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/68/?

nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/89/?

Magic Archer is extremely fun but to make the most out of it you need to spend a while as a sorc so that you're magic stat won't be complete shit. so if you find mage gameplay tolerable I'd suggest doing it.

Go Warrior

Getting real sick of how retarded pawns can be.

Alright fam sure thing, just got done refunding nudoom. Turns out anyone on this board that praised it was a shill cause the game is dogshit.

I'm not sure what she looks like under the robes, you tell me: curvy or no?

You might have to do something weird, like take the Sorceror, copy paste it over the Warrior Class, then exchange the Staff with the Two-hander, and then exchange the skills. Equipment would also need to be reworked.

But it's the only class with a single weapon that uses six skills. Probably the best foundation to work on.

Very noice, 9/10 face right there.

She's thin, by the way.

No but seriously, Sorcerer fucking stinks. At first I thought it was cool because I was dazzled by the flashy effects. Once the awe factor wore off, I realized they have practically no survival skills. Ever tried soloing the sorcerer? It fucking blows. You either preemptively charge your big ass spell, and pretty much end the "fight" before it starts, which gets boring fast and is cheesy as fuck. Or you try to have an actual battle for a change, and you get smacked around by literally everything as you try to do something cool.

Why is there nothing in the great mighty wizard's repertoire to not get smacked around by some meathead? I can't even fucking roll? I know some faggot in the game had a teleport spell, and our PC doesn't. Fucking lame. Look at a BG2 wizard: stone skins, mirror images, simulacrums, contingencies, sequencers. That's how you do a wizard. Some faggot with a stick ain't hitting that motherfucker; he better bring a wizard, and he better be as badass as my wizard.

So yeah, once you stop being impressed with the Michael Bay effects, you realize you're playing a one-trick pony and it gets dull fast.

Quit charging your big ass spells and use focused bolts and comestion.

Alright cool beans, looking at it now the one I made looks a lot like Kaine from NieR

here's the numbers:
hair 27
face 16 size 1
eyes 28 v pos -1 spacing 0 size 1
brows 14 v pos -1 spacing -1
nose 5 v pos -1 size -1
mouth 8 v pos -1

stature: height 0, weight -1
build: musculature -2 bust size 0
torso 7
arms 2
legs 1

makeup 6

Yeah being a wizard has its moments but it's mostly pretty dull, I wouldn't even consider trying to solo with it. I prefer to have my pawns as wizards so I get to see the cool shit every once and awhile without getting super frustrated every time I'm interrupted.

You're the real MVP user.

This, but also add Lassitude, since Torpor is the most op status effect, and it gives you time to charge bigger spells. The best spells don't even take super long to cast as long as you have the ring and the last sorc aug that speeds casting up.

Also Miasma. Great, long ass dark damage DOT, the poison is just a bonus.

Anyone made a decent guide to a Red Sonja yet?
I'd like to make her and don't know how as I just can't make close looking females.

I'll do it fam, gimme about 10 minutes

ok hows this?

High Miasma is the most criminally underrated spell in the game.

For sure, I also like to keep necromancy on sorc pawns so they can actually charge their spells with their shitty positioning while staying safe.

Looks similar to Madeline, however Sonja also has sharp, grassy green eyes. Here's a good reference for ya. Close up, and what her body is like.

Confession: I've never even equipped that, and I probably put 70 hours into my Sorc

which of these do you think looks better?

Also thanks, those pictures are much better than what I googled startpaged

ignore the mole near her mouth I forgot to take it off since I started with my pawn

Left. The right looks like a man in drag, the head seems a little too tall and lacks width a tad. Looks a bit more like a man in the right, again as I said. There's tons of iterations of her. This is a fairly good one as it's from the actual remastered original comic series. Something throws me off about it that makes it feel masculine.

Do pawns ever fucking learn how to dodge death's scythe? Every single time that fucker appears it just one shots all my pawns.
If so please teach it to mine30th on >>9396432

I think this is about as close as I can get, user. They don't have her kind of lips or eyeliner/shadow which I think is the only parts she's missing.

Well someone else can do it, but you'll have to do it yourself, some classes have a roll that gives iframes. They'll see you doing it but you'll have to do it many times.

Also for anyone else in the thread looking to make pawns, I'd generally recommend against trying to copy a character that exists like what most people have asked me want. The DD character creator is good, but they'll never be exactly the same in some noticeable ways and you'll always focus on the parts that are different. You're better off just thinking of qualities you'd want to see in a waifu/husbando and having someone make a pawn with those traits.

Oh yeah. Perfect. What's the allocation needed for her?

hair 22
face 44 size 1
eyes 33 v pos 0 spacing 0 size 2
brows 23 v pos -2 spacing 0
nose 1 v pos 1 size -1
mouth 28 v pos 1
stature: height 2 weight -1
build: musculature -1 bust size 2
torso 2
arms 4
legs 6
makeup 8

hotwheelz please I'm not trying to flood I just deleted my old post because I forgot the picture and need to post again

Quit using pawns. Solo the game.

button mashing dark souls clone

Here's my shitty screenshots. I prefer a tad more robust, wild hair to what you liked. OBS downscaled these as well, meh.

Yeah I was pretty torn on the hair between what I had and the one you chose there, have fun!

Thanks mate. She can aid my sorcerer pawn just fine now

ayy lmao

poor bait
or legitimately retarded
in any case, here's your reply and counter-sage

Why not pirated Bandicam? It supports NVENC now and is even lighter weight than OBS.

You're a saint.

thank you also that webm is adorable and makes me want to become a weeb

what is it from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is_the_Order_a_Rabbit?

I've never watched it, but it appears to be cute as fuck.

The game is marketed as an open world exploration/adventure experience and fighting huge creatures, though. I love its open world, it seems to be handcrafted, hidden shit everywhere, climbing etc. But apart from that there is fucking nothing and no interesting enemies at all. It's also way too easy after the first few hours, especially with pawns.

What is best way to level a MK?

Level to 100 as a mixture of fighter and sorcerer depending on how comfortable you are not being tanky, or get the mod on the nexus that fixes its stat scaling before 100 to not be awful (there's one for MK too).

S-shit, guess I'll just wait til newgame+

one for MA too*

one last bump for the good old days

Regardless I need to rethink my opinion of this game's combat, it's a lot more in depth than I thought.

I wonder if it's possible to make Mystic Knight interesting to play

*9 vocations

What face preset number should i use?

The preset shouldn't matter since that just changes everything else

I thought about buying it but the chance of crapcom just making a multiplayer sequel instead of a proper singleplayer sequel is too high to risk disappointment, we all know what the average audience wants nowadays.

There's already a multiplayer """""sequel""""(it's a mmo) out.
Chances are that the proper sequel is neverever.

Just use a mod that changes hybrid vocation stats, you can still go online if you only change hybrids.

I loved the banter from the jailor while he was beating you.

Time have passed since the release, how good are the mods now?

There is one very helpful one to remove restrictions on everything, other than that this game is hard as balls to mod so there's nothing for monster spawns and very little for balance.

Like what?

Equip any weapon/armor/skill on any vocation

i feel you bro

i am drowning in RC

Was the loli ass meant to be plump or is that the lowest setting combined with perspective?

But whose loli would win in a fight?

hey friends rate my new wife

angry and chubby, and not the curvy kind of chubby

6/10

good enough for me

if you want help making her not blech let me know

shit hair/10

womyn/10

4/5 Anons agree, Tumbler

There's a Japanese voice mod, a mod to remove weight and sprinting restrictions, and some other cheat mods. Not much else though.

Would Brine/10

What is high necromancy, Alex?

If you are having difficulty getting big spells off in combat, try hiring some other sorc pawns and mirroring their spells.

When your sorc pawns are not channeling spells, your primary job is to just run around and not get hit. While running around you may throw in the occasional quick cast ability if you think you can get away with it (Comestion, Miasma, Focused Bolt).

Wait until your sorc pawns have been channeling a big spell for a while before attempting to cast your own big spell. Mirror whatever spell they are casting. You may find it difficult to cast a 10 second casting time spell in combat, but it's not so bad when that casting time is reduced to 1-3 seconds.

no random enemy spawns?

I really feel the wind is pushing me.

If we can meme never ever hard enough it will hit 88mph and go in reverse and actually happen.

she's my player character so no brining for you

Filthy peasants, I still have the best pawn waifu

I did eventually master the art of waifu creation, though there were a few bumps here and there like that one.

Aw fuck, I forgot to turn off my ironic flagposting

Thank ya dude, I just played a bit today and decided to make the Sorceress my main character!
Instead I kinda copy pasted the sorcerer's face with a few edits to a tall woman and made the Amazon(also from DC).
Here>>9401542

my pleasure, be sure to put the amazon in the thong and silver chestplate also those legs don't look nearly thick enough

do any of you guys use any particular enb preset

nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/14/?

Finally got tired of playing an assassin and switched to mystic knight. Rate my appearance

Warrior of justice/10

Daily reminder that helmets are for faggots