Montreal's Concordia University evacuated due to anti-Muslim bomb threat

It's Muslim-awareness week at Montreal's Concordia University (one of 2 English-language universities in Montreal), but, since anglophones don't spell "Muslim" as "Moslem", it's either a franco or this is a false flag from Muslim students for "muh victimhood".

archive.is/a3834

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PprXF
archive.is/VVEKD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valery_Fabrikant
archive.is/FX4Sw
archive.is/wH1ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((They))) keep pushing and pushing and pushing and one of these fucking days…

Hipster Leaf Death Squads confirmed.

That's not the real note, is it? Nobody is dumb enough to believe this

I have no idea if it's the real one or not, I got it from this tweet from someone who says she's a Concordia student.

archive.is/PprXF

Oh that's totally believable.

Who really is behind it, white SJWs or Muslims?

They emailed the "threat" directly to the media? That sounds totally believable there.

Nice try eternal Anglo but you can't blame that on us.

Since they put the Star of David first in their fake banner, I think Muslims did it.

If it were SJWs, it'd just be the Christian cross and nothing else in the banner.

Positive its a muzzie. Look how they grouped jews and Christians together. A real white terrorist would have mentioned whites, not Christians and jews. A jewish false flag would have not mentioned themselves so they could keep looking like victims. This has the pedophile prophet's hands all over it.

This is a "Hey Imam" case.

Good point.

This is just going to be another false flag to rile the retards here (in Canada) ot further "diversify" us for our own good.

This is what I thought, too. Dubs confirm.

Hmm, here's something I didn't know, if you say "Moslem" in English, it sounds like a slur in Arabic.

archive.is/VVEKD

Ya learn something new everyday.

Bet it's a false flag by murrikan liberal students.

Seems redundant, considering Concordia already got blown the fuck out

That makes no fucking sense. Definitely a false flag.

It's a fucking low IQ Mohammedan.

This is the lowest effort false flag. There were already right-wing protests scheduled for saturday, i.e. the day after the bomb threats are done. Also notice the

Moreover, the foot washing isn't even a real issue. If this was legit they'd focus on the anti-islamophobia bill or the immigration rates, or the rape stats, literally ANYTHING other than mudshits being dirty in a toilet.

Moreover, that is a fucking low effort pic they got there. It isn't even offensive.

my front fell off

>Between today and we will DETONATE once per day small artisanal amateur explosive devices

Foreign as shit english skills.

"Small artisanal amateur explosive devices" makes it sound like something one might purchase out of a twee pop-up store in an artists space in Plateau Mont-Royal.

I don't know why I'm laughing so hard yet here I am. Maybe because of the irony and maybe because of the stupidity. I guess they're learning from the Jews though. Create false flags and cry victim. Always whine and be a little bitch race and cry victim.

Americans don't use "Moslem" though.

concordia further btfo

Tranny communists are the next stage of leftist violence. Either false flagging as right-wingers or straight up going after rightists.

This will be a tranny false flagger. Screencap this.

Academia needs to burn.

top kek

I go to Concordia University. I was in the building this morning when the sounded the alarm. Important points:

apologism

all in all, I'm switching to Mcgill

Loyola campus is nice, it almost feels like an entirely different university separate from the degeneracy downtown.

They didn't look hard enough. Search behind the bleachers for the explosions.

Fuck this. You need to be challenged and struggle.

For real though what are the chances this is a false flag set up by the school itself? We talked about Universities being the HQ/think tanks for poz, commie faggotry before. They could pull something like this off.

Since making false terrorist threats in Canada gets you years in prison, I'd only think it was a faculty inside job if there was someone else in the Concordia faculty as crazy as Valery Fabrikant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valery_Fabrikant

Of course, I think it's an inside job from a Muslim student to cast Concordia Muslims as victims of evil whitey but Muslims are an exception as progressive Quebec judges wouldn't throw the book at them for false flag threats if they were only trying to prove an SJW-approved position, that Muslim good, kafir bad.

But of course.

archive.is/FX4Sw

A man was arrested in connection to the anti-Muslim bomb threat at Concordia and his name is "Hisham Saadi", which, as far as I can tell from Google, is an Arabic name, meaning he's probably a Muslim himself and this was indeed a false flag hate crime hoax.

I am shocked, SHOCKED!

Montreal Police mugshot of Hisham Saadi, apparently Egyptian, not Saudi Arabian (probably still Muslim, though).

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE TOLD YOU IT IS WAS A MOHAMMEDAN AAAA
Idiot fucking dressniggers.

le musulman?

top kek
How are they going to spin this one?

They will claim he's not really muslim. They will claim he's mentall ill/a loner. They will memory hole the event and focus on a manufactured case of evil white racism.

ib4 he'S a christian arab

Worst case scenario, still a dunenigger.

Lebanese.

Could very well be. Lebanon is 40% Christian. It's still a false flag though. Read the letter he sent, he's clearly trying to get whites blamed.

Actually, yeah, I thought he was a touch too light-skinned to be Egyptian though it could just have been the photo.

Media reports earlier said "Egyptian" though I guess they were inaccurate.

Surprisingly red-pilled column by Lise Ravary at le Journal de Montreal about Concordia University's Muslim Student Association.

archive.is/wH1ru

Quicky Google Translate:

The Discord at Concordia

A controversial association

ooohhh, those sound organic and expensive. they probably get them at a very exclusive farmer's black market…

I'm at the Loyola campus, and holy shit, is it significantly better. My friends in engineering are always talking about the Marxists running rampant on social issues. At Loyola, while there are banners around, it's nice being able to escape from all the pro-diversity speeches that seem to happen all the time.