Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you say lol but is not lol

You know, I actually found a video similar to this thing but with Billy Herrington and a chick and no cheesy quotes

LOL!!!

billy is such a likable homo
how can you not like him?

More like Ocelow mouth.

LOL

zuz

| |i
|| |_

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits
Fuck off.

lol

I don't get it. It must be lore I do not know.

I love these

Motion to worldfilter every instance of 'thick' to 'rubenesque'.
All in favor say 'aye'.

Billy-sama is bisex not full homo. He has a waifu and kids.

Cia is a general watcher over the Triforce and surrounding events who falls in love with Link through his endless reincarnations, Ganondorf corrupts/possesses her and pushes her to evil in a bid to revive himself since in Hyrule Warriors a previous Link had split Ganondorf's soul into four pieces across time and space. Going after Link is more a side-effect of suddenly having the stones to interfere than anything, Hyrule was totally ruined by Cia's conquering of it and her eventual failure, and Ganondorf ended up revived after all since Cia put monsters throughout time to find his soul's pieces and the last piece was sealed by the Master Sword, which Link took to defeat Cia.

sage for autism

E.Y.E

LOL

underratedpost.jepeg

LOL

Who was in the wrong here?

If I ever become one of those rich people that can afford getting themselves frozen I'll specificly tell them to bring me back to life when the movie is released just so I can tell everyone "Wow, this guy sucks as much as he sucked 100 years ago" and then die so everything that would go into posterity would be me shitting on someone's work.

UHHHH RUBENESQUER

Ayy

Fujos are literally the worst kind of rotten people

I actually really like that ones punch line.

Hello?

lol

Fucking Willis and his tranny lust

Fuck wrong order

I want to fuck that brunette

Why is plebcomics so based?

Wew, I barely recognized the style.

lol

why is reddit so triggered today?

meant for

Seconded

a clarissa edit?
nice

Ridley is cute

Since when does bracked spoiler work, when did they start pandering to halfcucks

you can change the tags you use for bold, italics, spoilers etc. in options d00d

BOY ♂ NEXT ♂ DOOR

Bracketed spoiler has always worked.

i want ridley to shove his mouth up my ass

sup newfag

HA HA HA HOW ABOUT NO

But user, it has the deepest lore.
;).

Steam cannot into advertizing.

Is dr. mcninja still going?

I can't tell from that image, which one ended up being the boss of this gym?

yes but its going into its final stretch.
The current issue is called "The End pt2" so I guess there won't be too much more for it.

Niggers

odimaremareee babedibado tabacco

But user, lore isn't the same as story

But The Far Side is great. And the thagomizer became the legitimate name for the thing at the end of a stegosaurus’ tail.

aye

Ayy

If I can't help them, then bring it to the left and let them have all star. Otherwise they would think I'm an animefag and that's terrible

what

JA JA JA

Bad tvtropes comics

leatherman, obviously

Fuck you.

Quickly eradicate yourself

give me one good reason

I don't like you

Good night sweet prince

F

I dindu nuffin

Now solve this one

Seeing as how a brain has no sensory abilities, the description provided must be the work of the Cartesian demon. As Cartesian worldview dictates that the Mind and Corporeal Body are separate things, the physical brain cannot be in control of what the mind does.

Therefore, no action the brain takes can be considered its own, and therefore any advice one can give is not in good faith.

Go backwards

I am rolling on floor and laughing…

What does that even mean? Sounds retarded.

mansplaining is when a man explains something to a woman in a condescending manner

so when a girl says something stupid and you treat her stupid as a result, you are mansplaining to her

So tumblrinas acknowledge that women are weaker and therefore want to be treated as if they were retarded? Fucking retarded double standards, i bet that saying something equally stupid like womensplaining would get you called a shitlord or whatever.

yeah notch did something like that today and the anal aggravation was stellar

I laugh so much my butt fell off.

Guy? I thought it was Kate Leth

Well shit I'm a melon

wait… this isn't satire? this is CANON?

requesting child samus being molested by dad ridley

We don't really know that user

LEFT IT IS

Setting aside the cringe, is it just me or are all of the respondents extremely out of character? Tony Stark isn't just a genius, he's an arrogant genius. Not only would I expect a smugly intelligent character to lecture others, but I would expect them to revel in it. Similarly, I wouldn't expect an egomaniac like Kraven to kowtow like that.

It just seems bizarre. What is the point of including an established character if you're going to portray them completely differently? It smacks of amateurish fanfiction where the author's self insert is hypercompetent and beloved by all despite ha-

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

From what I've heard it's selling like shit, because SJWs hate the things they complain about on a higher level than "it contains soggy knees". At least revel in the fact that they're failing.

ol timers

I keep thinking the barrel has a bottom, but every time I think we've hit it we delve deeper.

This is not an edit.

Aye

Ditto. We're going to the left.

Lefties cannot create, so they subvert and change what is already there to fit their perceptions of the world.

You know the saying "good artists create, great artists steal?" That's what lefties live by. They cannot create, so they instead attempt to lower the value of originality.