What will films be like in 2020?

What will films be like in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/V1Nnw#selection-535.0-671.472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

non-existent as gromad jufunf will get us all killed by the north korean japanese alliance

no commie shit hopefully

Thinly veiled blacked.com scenes but 90-120 minutes long.

How did Turp win if he did that badly?

Hollywood desparately wants to claim the souls of the Japanese, so there will be a shitload of nippon-themed films and anime adaptations because of the 2020 Olympics. Get ready for DBZ, Naruto, and Pokemon cinematic universes.

They'll be the exact same as they are now, films weren't very much different in 2014

99.2% CHANCE TO WIN
LOSES

On the contrary, the (((west))) will try and fail to police japanese entertainment in light of the games under the pretense of all the world closely watching them. (((They))) will see it as an opportunity to finally start to restrict, or remove "problematic" content from the source. But everyone knows Japan gives no fucks so it will be a waste of time and resources for those (((groups of interest))) who are still angry at jap culture.

Maybe you will see Netflix trying to push their homemade cuckime during that time, but that's about it.

>>>/reddit/

you have to go back.

We already had this conversation, delusional brazilian.

Is this why they're trying so hard to replace whites?

lets see those results once after they go into university.

It's likely less than 1/4rd of them will even go to college, the number of people enrolling is in freefall and has been since 2011.
Don't forget, the oldest people in Gen Z are around 21-22 which the age you should already in be college at. Despite this, they're still very conservative.

High schoolers can't vote flumpfartd

A lot of them will be able to in 2020

By then they will have grown up some and abandoned your dead end ideology.

Refer to

Sorry sweetie, looks like your source is actually bullshit. Care to refute it?

archive.fo/V1Nnw#selection-535.0-671.472

Don't call me sweetie, you're not my mother. That doesn't refute a damn thing I've said, it's throwing out buzzwords like "fake news" and claiming the studies are bullshit without listing any reasons beyond "kids could be faking it" and "this one online survey had problems therefor everything is wrong".
Another thing I'd like to add is that I'm Gen Z myself. 16. Most kids in my school and others around it are really right-wing despite living in a mostly liberal county. From what I've heard from my friends in different states it's similar in their schools as well. Anecdotal evidence, I know, but my reasoning isn't unfounded.

literally had to put my drink down to post

well done OP, as a white male I am casually triggered. To answer your question……

All qurlumfts opponent has to do to sweep the electoral college is vow to the american people to only be served one scoop like everybody else.

They'll be BLACKED