Crimes of other Axis powers?

What's the deal with the Japanese and the Ustase? I've heard about the Pavelic papers, or that the Ustase was run by a lot of Jews, such as Korsky. Also I've heard of that scientific torture unit the Japanese had, testing shit on Chinese civilians. What are some counter arguments to these things and do they hold any merit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident
archive.is/9ILLG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They didn't pull their weight or co-ordinate effectively and the Japs fucked everything in numerous ways.

That is bad how ?
I say nips should once again subjugate all the chinese.

Whatcha sliding

I just really want these general questions answered, I've had them for a long time.

WW2 is a clusterfuck.

Then think for yourself and find the answers.
And remember what is best in life.

Your fucking swastika's backwards, dumbass.

the japanese swastika seems to be different

Unit 731, the Japanese group responsible for the scientific torture, is just a myth. The facility did exist but all of the evil shit they did came from a book written in the 70s.

Did mengele do anything wrong?

There is really no defending the Japanese in these matters, they are guilty as hell. Extraordinary cruelty is a Japanese tradition, and it sure as hell didn't end when they surrendered to America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident

rape of nanking didn't happen

Proof? Even USA did shit like that so it's reasonable to think 731 existed

every fucking time

well that's to be expected of a jew infiltrated nation that wanted the war to start

Japan was told to knock off their killings by Germans. Ustase did nothing wrong IIRC.

The gods have a twisted sense of humor.

Approach with caution. Most of the materials and "research" originates from the following government which were literal commies that had to destroy Croatian (and to lesser extent Serbian) identity in order to sustain the (old) new formation.

I have not yet read through Pavelić papers nor do I know if the information is true but it's generally looked down upon by more right wing people here when invoked. There is a rising revisionist spirit for quite some time now, not unlike the Germans.

The accepted story is not good for us. Our leftists use it against the right wing, Serbian right wing uses it to bolster themselves with "muh six hundred thousand" or whatever the number is and Jews are kvetching about "worst death camp ever". Our revisionist historians hold the stance that there is no basis for this number whatsoever (not even closely). As the case is with Germans, there certainly was killings and I do not doubt that we were more ruthless, but the stories here go that Pavelić had a jar with Serb eyeballs on his work desk and stuff like that and plenty of Hitler-riding-bicycle-in-Auschwitz tier material. And we had almost 50 years of that.

Fun article to read: Holocaust Revisionism in Croatia: How Anne Frank Became Persona Non Grata
archive.is/9ILLG

They said that to the Croats as well. Some German officers shat on them in their writings for being barbaric. I also remember reading about how their government was packed with Jews.

It's a hoax document published by a leftist magazine (Sobaka magazine) run by a Russian-Jewish activists from Chicago (Cali Ruchala & Mark Irkali) in collaboration with a Serb named Sinisa Djuric some 15 years ago. It's obscure gibberish.