kcrg.com/content/news/Social-media-posts--414996173.html

archive.fo/XTUWy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DkqC7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's shocking.

(checked)
I know right, I may have PTSD now.

Truly horrifying. SHAME!! SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME ON YOU!!!! SHAME!!!!!!!!!

inb4 they are wearing blue paint for some sort of sportsball event and this nigger applied a filter to the image to make it look black

The civil war can't come soon enough tbqfh fam.

The First Amendment really doesn't cover 'hate speech'…. So what good is it?

Truly disgusting.

shamelessly reposting old OC

Aren't those mud masks women wear to clean their pores or clean their skin or something?

These fucking hebrews.

you amerifags are full of shit for having university presidents who give a fuck about this

is that pupinia?

A tranny kike.

America Yes

Also… I bet my life that is in fact pore-cleansing facemask and the sheboon that took the picture added the overlay as Faceburg promotes using them and actually has a quick-apply button for whatever given holiday of the day. For example the other day I noticed it was telling me to use the "Carnival" overlay to celebrate.

The Jew isn't wrong. He's just wrong about who is getting the punishment.

Good goyim.

Presidents don't want groid protests tanking their applications.

Mm.

So two girls take a picture of themselves wearing herbal mudmasks, some random cunt posts that (edited) picture on goybook, and now they're racist little bigots? If the girls have any brains between them, they'll say that photo was stolen, and the "celebrate black history" part was edited in.

apparently black people are actually green now

bro why even live?

Almost certainly.

I feel bad for you bro. Delete your account and grow up.

Trips checked, user needs to get a fucking life

also this is a slide thread now because it keeps more relevant threads off the first page.
it's literally nothing

DO NOT REPLY

I say this out of love, mind you.
Step away from the electric social Jew.

You're mining for salt in the wrong place, Rabbi. You won't get any from me or anyone else here. Cute that you tried though.

Threadly reminder the TORpedos have been raiding for ~48hrs now.

You seem pretty salty.

You might as well send a letter with a printout of your browser history and a copy of your passport to the NSA

Let them see.

The universities and companies doesn't have a culture. Stop kvetching every word you see

It's not black-face or paint, it's a clay facial mask for removing skin impurities. You smear it on and let it dry, before washing it off. They have to keep a neutral face while it dries or the clay crumbles. Kek, these people are so fucking stupid.

I'm seeing an awful lot of crackdown on "hate speech" here in the states recently, from those music majors, to those southerners, and now this. What's going on?

This user is correct my daughter just bought one the other day.

It's a mystery. . .

Trump is still doing a shit job of his promise to combat political correctness. Not say he isn't fulfilling promises like crazy or something but still.

not suspicious at all

They just had bad house training.

This

THIS… Shock & Awe..

OMG - I just couldn't …a crime so vile…!

wut is this

Apparently having clear skin and clean pores is racis now.

Judging from the smell , cleanliness must be racist cause niggas aint got none.

you better straighten her out, next thing you know she'll be wearing makeup

That is just weird. Who the hell pitched: "You know what we should make Mr Clean black!". Who OKed this? Why would they think this is good?

It raises so many questions

This story is a year old. What are they sliding?

What ?

every time there is a kike connection
kikes, if not create, embolden all anti white sentiment

and the dumb kike who posted it gets expelled, probably not even a student though

archive.is/DkqC7

it is the same story.

Looks like they're wearing some kind of spa skin cleansing thing, it's green.

Who indeed.

University of North Dakota =/= University of Dubuque

In what kind of alternative reality am I caught?