Draw thread: "missed DF sisters birthday" edition

infinity booru: 8-booru.booru.org
art boards: >>>/art/, >>>/loomis/
helpful(?):quickposes.com/, youtube.com/user/ProkoTV

draw, request, and discuss.

THE LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO IS NOW YOUR STAND
DRAW IT AND POST IT HERE
YES, THAT INCLUDES REQUESTFAGS WHO DON'T DRAW. ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOUR STAND BEHIND?

What exactly do you mean by a "stand"?

[Hail to the king]

What would a stand based off that song even look like?

Now that's a wonderfully abstract drawing. Reminds me of tatami galaxy, actually

Requesting jojo-style Thin White Duke Bowie with a glowing green left eye.

i am bad
i can't do it

i didn't use reference and i fucked up

Hi, looking for a cute image of Mary O. from super mario maker drawn, cheers.

hey you're that user, I actually started your request but i just ended up with a meh sketch, I'll try redoing it now.

Proportions issues is the most glaring flaw, you'll get there, don't fish for compliments like that.

This is way better than you think it is.
At least you are drawing forms and not symbols.
You jsut need to train your eye more.
I only pushed the whole face back, fixed the right eye's location, and spin the back of the neck a bit.
And there you go, it looks sweet.

the only thing i fish is criticism and advice

it is magically good now thank you beautiful prince

so i need to :
1 watch out for the whole face form
2 the nick need to be thinner
3 what is wrong with the previous eye position user ?

Cheers user!

The eye should be a bit farther from the nose because perspective, besically
I think your problem is the fact that you focus too much on individual parts of the face, and don't look at the whole picture enough, so proportions come out incorrect.
but I'm not that good at art myself so don't take my advice too seriously

Non euclidian geometry.
Anybody who enters an opening in something will find themselves in one of three rooms. Taking your eyes off the doorway while inside a room will result in the entrance no longer leading to where that person came from.
Converesly, any opening not being observed can be changed to lead to any opening of the same exact shape elsewhere (eg a rectangular opening leading to a bathroom somewhere on the other side of the planet)
"Observers" includes the user as well. For the user to use Three Bedrooms as a means of travel, they must back into it or walk forward with their eyes closed.

Appearance wise, think for yourself. The band is Death Grips, so I dunno a skeleton grabbing a key or something.

So Yoshikage Kira with a glowing green left eye?

Requesting this scene from Escape From New York, Where Snake Plissken meets the Duke of New York for the first time, but with Solid Snake and Duke Nukem. Duke has Snake pinned down onto a train car, but instead of knocking him out with an L wrench like in the movie, have him put out his cigar on Snake's shoulder.

It's just a problem of construction really.
You originally had a cheekbone already drawn. But, cheekbones go from the ears, to the front of the face, it was painfully obvious that the whole face was kind of dragged forward. Just pushing it back to where the cheekbone line starts already made the head human, and not ayylien.
The eye position is a minor nitpick, but it should be where i moved it, a bit more to the side instead of so close together.
The neck after these changes was too thin towards the body, so turning it a bit using the ear as center fixed it.
I didn't touch anything else.
You have it in you if you want, you just need better construction and practice.

Forgot the image where Duke hits Snake with a wrench, with the both of them in the same shot.

Looks pretty. Have you made any other posterized drawings?

"posterized" drawings?

Drawing with high contrast or simple coloring, like Marilyn Diptych.

like this one?

Yes. I assume you've made this one as well.

including those two, I have two total.

Yuri as Yuri

I guess I kinda am because it is hard to take roads with you

Requesting Susie from that new Kirby Robobot game getting a soul form the likes of Marx or the other souls.

That exactly, yes. Maybe not quite Kira's dress sense, with the loud ties and all, but that.

Keep trying, user. I believe in you.

I specified the Duke, not Ziggy. Thanks anyways?

Master Chief doing this same pose, replace the girls with Hatsune Miku and that chick from Spice and Wolf

Here is a question for you.
How much it matters for you what an artist draws?
Say, you see a drawing, you look up the artist, he's pretty good but his gallery has some or full of degeneracy. Dicks everywhere, maybe furshit/ponefaggotry. How does it make you feel?

I exit the blog

I permanently add them to my shitlist.

Don't really give a shit what someone draws. A big chunk of it's about personal expression subjects that interest them, so whatever.

f I like what they draw in either a aesthetic or other standpoint, then that's pretty much that. If I don't like it, I just close the tab and don't think about it any more.

I don't mind, but speaking from experience, it's probably best to keep those things separate. I don't, and Ive gotten a couple messages from people saying that they don't feel comfortable reblogging my stuff due to my more degenerate pictures.

If they draw gay stuff (as long as it's not traps), I'm fine with that.
If they draw dickgirls/cuntboys rarely? I never like the images, but if they're infrequent then alright.
If they regularly draw that shit, I won't look at their art.
If they draw furfaggotry or really autistic fetishes like transformation, they go straight to the fucking garbage.

I cannot tell you how many times I've seen an image I like on R34, then check the source of the image only to be blasted with shit like furry hyperfuta cockvore.

doesn't matter. normalfags however have been conditioned to give a fuck about what others do alone

I like/dislike individual works, but flag them accordingly; I can appreciate their skill, but I'm probably not going to look for their works anymore.

I've been there, so I don't mind. I'll still mock them overtly, though. Because it's fun.

Just ignore the shit you don't like, and if you can't or there's too much of it stop following them.

Sad at the talents wasted on such degenerate smut.

It's a bummer, but I wouldn't want to draw anime sluts "waifus" either whether or not you think I should.

Sorry for taking so long, real life a shit
here's a rough sketch, tell me if you actually like it because if you don't I just wont bother finishing it, I think images on this scale are too much for me, even though it would be a nice challenge.
So, shall I continue?

Requesting some Giantdad art.

I just ignore the degeneracy and take the good stuff. Judge the art, not the artist and all that shit

:^)

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

I don't like it

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
shoo faggot, filtered

offtopic why the fuck did you post this when the other drawthread is still up

or did you just make this to shill your shitty art, just like the other op?

It's not that hard to look at the date the thread was posted, you know

the what