Russia gaining popularity in USA

Vladimir "I'll shop myself on a bear, lol" Putin and Russia more popular among Americans
archive.is/Li1WN

Let’s imagine the american voter being told that Russia is behind all events in the world. Then it is only logical that Russia and Putin must be all-powerful. After all, they’ve been purported to have achieved (1) Brexit, (2) Trump’s election, and are about to achieve (3) the victory of a pro-Russian candidate in France and (4) the ascent to power of pro-Russian forces in Germany.

If we assume that this is all true (after all, the biggest European and American politicians and media insist on this), then it has to be recognized that the Russian global conspiracy is a powerful thing. If so, then some American voters will come to the conclusion that it would be good to be friends with this Russia - a country that secretly chooses your president is cool, Republicans and independents conclude. And Putin’s rating among them is rising.

Other urls found in this thread:

sparrowscrew.tumblr.com/
archive.is/HS7Tm
ne
archive.is/KQ0lP
geopolitics.
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/how-alcohol-conquered-russia/279965/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's the savior of the white race in Asia, why wouldn't everyone like him?

checked.
he kicked the loligarchs out and is Tsar now. i am ok with this.

Are you ready to BLANDA UP?

=Checked mein Fuhrer==
They still claim Russia influenced the election, and they act like wanting to be on friendly terms with the Country that has the largest nuclear arsenal is a bad thing.

Putin is a faggot and him exporting his personality cult isnt a good thing

No.

I don't think I'm quite ready for that polandball comic.

Kek macain on suicide watch

This, fam. I am so lucky that Trump got elected.
If that hideous bitch would win, we'd all be dead.

My country is on good terms with both superpowers, USA and Russia, feels good man.

Also I am not ready to BLANDA UP

💃💃💃💃💃

Is that you, Silvio?

His theme song is pretty catchy, though.

It's a me, Borut

but yeah really good feeling. Although we NATO and EU, We also never forget the ties with have with brother Russians

10.0000 Years Diarchy when?

After both purge all Jews and decide to become ethnonationalist. So, highly unlikely.

Wait, what happened to all ukranian nationalists who browsed Holla Forums explicitly just few weeks ago? Did the funding ended? Azov, where's your usual RIDF message? Hello?

This.

There are other things wrong with Putin than just a cult of personality. Bannon is leninist, and Putin hates lenin. This isn't going to end up good.

This.

Fuck off, CTR/CREW/ShariaBlue/JIDF/whatever. You're intentionally taking that quote out of context.

You forgot Farage

(checked, tovarisch)
Comrade Borya approves.

I'm oddly intrigued.

Fuck boomers.

really makes you think

Anyone ever notice how Putin kinda looks like George Washington?

Well, fuck you, now i can't unsee it.

Bannon only called himself a Leninist insofar as he wants to completely burn down the current establishment.

Buddy of mine bought a Putin shot glass, he's turning into a pop culture icon.

Irrelevant. He said he's a leninist so he's one.

best webm ever made

They grew up in an era where the USSR existed. We see them as no longer communist, a better idea to trade with them than China (imagine how much oil, natural gas, coal, and uranium we would control… US + Russia + Canada would be bigger than OPEC), we're racially close (Slavs are(n't) white), and Russia is more aligned with Christian values and btfoing faggots and other degeneracy than our partners in the EU. Granted, they do have "muh hate crime" free speech laws, but basically every nation but the US has that unfortunately.

Sure, they might not be the most "free" of nations, but our generations cannot understand how they're any worse than half the partners we have across the globe, and at least they're not fucking shitskins.

Only holocaust denial laws AFAIK.

Nope. It's illegal to also "insult the feelings of religious believers"

Does it apply to everybody or can faggots force people into baking gay cakes?

Actually, I do remember hearing something like that, thanks for reminding me user.

IIRC it at least applied to all religions, so Christians would be protected under that law.

Would rather have russians here than jews and muslims, especially if their vodka swilling squatting antics could even drive out niggers.
They can leave all the krokodil at home, though.

Around what is 22% converted to poll % to real %?

No, faggots cannot force anyone to do anything for them and yes it applies to everyone.

Why are americans so obssesed with having bad relations with Russia? Who does fighting benefit? It's not going to make anyones life better except the people who are already rich and profit from war.

Slavs are like insane white-mongol hybrids. They're mostly good people but won't hesitate to horribly fuck up any shitskin that steps out of line.

I can already imagine the slavo-nigger wars that would ignite.

Old wound left from KGB and Soviet Union.

Suprised the Ukranians haven't flooded the thread yet.

inb4:
[autistic ukrainian gibberish]

Same reason they're obsessed with having an unbreakable bong with greatest ally in the desert.

jews

And they were adults when it dissolved. Don't excuse their appalling geopolitical ignorance.

Don't we have like multiple ukranians going into Holla Forums at the same time in one thread to shitpost? Like in the specific time of day, during their working shilling hours? It seems like so.

Jews, neocons but I repeat myself… and NPCs still stuck in their cold war programming.

Considering the Ukranian government has an actual "Ministry of Truth" I wouldn't doubt it for a second. They also have very specific memes and writing styles which make them stand out like a sore thumb.

What?

Fuck off Ivan.
>>>/rt/

Webm related

Get out RIDF

We've been missing you. Its lonely without shitty ukranian shitposting.

I laughed

Oh boy…
Watch these vids related.

Part 2

Part 3

RUSSIA IS THE WORLD'S ONLY WN COUNTRY

REPORT ALL ANTI-WHITE JEWKRAINIAN SHILLS

Tl; dw

As a burger, I don't think I have much room to criticize Russia for any sort of degeneracy.

That said, I love this webm.

Shit meme, Ivan. But its better than you last efforts i tell you that.

Watch the videos friend. Russia is more degenerate than you realize.

Against both West and East

Your loss. Anyway, an NPC is a person who doesn't exercise free will. They don't have critical thinking skills, they only think using memes taught to them by the media. They define their perceptions of those around them and themselves in terms they learn from television, hollywood, popular fiction, and other forms of mind numbing escapist media.

Pay attention to people and you'll start to notice it.

I don't doubt it.

Have the superior version

crinibally unchecked

Criminally unchecked

Theres groups of white kids that just go around macing, beating, and shooting shitskins on youtube in Russia.

Theres one called sparrows gang. I was watching and thought it was just punks macing muslims for fun, until the next scene they run up on some muslim and shoot him in the head.
I read their interview, they said they do it so that white kids will think its fun to attack muslims

What someone said if you would put enough Slavs in Detroit they would eventially kill so much niggers, the rest of them would flee in horror thus effectively rendering Detroit white again

Regardless of if this is good, bad, or irrelevant, never forget to remind people upset about this that it is explicitly and exclusively the US media's fault.
Americans love to root for the beaten and downtrodden underdog, and the press have a new habit of making impressively successful, rich, and powerful people the underdog. Somehow.
Bravo.

Pure bullshit, I know Bannon personally and he's told me himself he prefers McCartney's songwriting.

Non-Player Characters. Computer-controlled bots with limited abilities. Zombies, you could say. The sheeple. The general clueless, idiotic public. The normalfags.

SLAV WING DEATH SQUADS

I really hope Trump realises this historic moment and t.shakes the offered hand of peace and cooperation

I'm white and russian women are also white. Explain how this is race mixing.

That's a long-ass Cobra.
Also I don't think it's an accurate definition. There are many NPCs that do learn and change their opinions over time, and many that have differing opinions from the norm too.

If anything, they're 'extras'.

He was kidding. Calm down.

RIDF please go

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lmao

>>>/rt/ is where you mongolniggers belong.

TOP KEK

How new are you? I started the cheetah/cat laughing response and that was a long time ago

>>>/rt/

We let faggots get married and push policy to recognize men who cut their dicks off as women. The fuck are you talking about, rabbi?

It makes it much more understandable. Many take politics like team sports; the team you're against stays that way, people as they age are less likely to change their stances. Find me a Cowboys fan that changed their mind and became a Redskins fan. Yes, politics isn't the same, but for many it is.

Kek has blessed me

Ivan, I…

Heavenly trips of truth.

We as in the West you confused degenerate faggot.

Kek has blessed me.

Fuck off RIDF.

Just filter him, he's obviously paid per shitpost.

Now post images of white trash americans from trailer parks who are also white. You will find it funny how similar both peoples are. I think you are some polack or ukraini crybaby.

You have to go back Ivan.

Who the fuck cares about faggots in times of massive non-white immigration?

IMMIGRATION IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS

Explain to me how Putin is saving Russia by flooding her with Central Asians? His stance against faggotry is smoke and mirrors.

Germany has less HIV cases, less abortions, less drugs and less human trafficking. Is Merkel now suddenly based? I don't think so…

This.
True russian nationalists are against jewtin's islamification of european russia.

Source?

kill yourself.

*Hard

Go fuck yourself alt-kike. Faggotry is not the last stand of implicit white identity. Webm related.

Apparently you do. Faggotry and other forms of degeneracy that we're embracing is killing our culture. Yes, immigration is important… but what the fuck does that have to do with the discussion at hand in this thread?

You are either a RIDF Shill who is delusional and actualy believes the garbage you spout from indoctrination or are just doing it so you don't get in the gulag.

rofl

Autogynephilic masturbator detected.

You're seeing a huge snowslide coming right at you and you say to yourself… "Yeah, I'm seeing it, BUT… I have a bit of snow here in front of my house that needs some shoveling. Damn, where's the shovel?…"

(czeched)
Dubs confirm.
RIDF BTFO

I criticized Putin and Russia's laws in my second post you alt-kike shill.

Embracing faggotry is not a light snow.

People should watch these.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

(see pic related)
It's quite simple: if the white Christians of the West aligned with the white Christians of the East, there's nothing we couldn't do.

Regardless of his personal motivations I found Putin fascinating because until Trump decided to switch careers he was the most effective leader in the world bar none. Putin is clearly more educated in psychology, political theory and history than any other major leader on the planet.

Russia still isnt the USSR but comparing it now to when Putin took over the numbers are unreal.

Thusfar Putin has proven himself to be a more capable leader than Trump. Compare how many Russians hate Putin to how many Americans hate Trump.

I think Trump has the potential, and of course Putin has had a head start, but it remains to be seen which is more effective at leading their respective nation.

Well Slav women can be degenerates but they are so at a much lower rate than American and European women. Being white they are a great replacement to the failed experiment that is the 3rd wave American feminist

Can we meme a smug capitalist loli to outshine Holla Forums's faggot cat?

Trump's only started, give him a bit longer…

Seeing Trump break 90% approval would be amazing. I hope he can do it.

He will get 100%
once he declares martial law for eternity

russia was fucked up by communism for decades
of course there will be (rotting) wounds that needed healing
or maybe a war for its youth…? Chyna hopefully

It still is fucked because of neo sovietism and eurasianism (communism 2.0). Russia needs to be NatSoc for its problems to go.

i think that any kind of race realism there is frowned upon.
and maybe russians have more libshits than americans. fucking FUBAR kek
i'm telling ya, warfare can be a chemo against this cancerous leftism

BS. From the 60s onwards, it wasn't so bad. I know many people personally who emigrated after the SU fell and they did it because of economic reasons. Other than economics it was fine, it's like us living in so-called democratic societies, but who gives a fuck, really?… Ask some people on the streets about how much they thought about democratic principles in the last few days. Nobody cares, everybody works and tries to spend his leisure time having fun.

Russia has twice as many muslims proportionally as Swedenistan. TWICE. 10% ARE MOHAMMEDANS. Never mind the vast swathes of mongoloids. Russia lives and breathes the role of multiethnic empire.

(Heil)

sorry for the slow internet connection boys.
many fields in science were booming and some of it became topics in several New Age books (rip off pdf's from David Wilcock)
and having twice as many mudslimes as Swedenistan? holy shit
i am seriously doubting that Russia will remain white after a hundred years

Imagine a Trump Presidency that lasts for 16 years (86 years old, but hey, why not, if he stays fit); with a 4-year Pence interlude, but with Trump as the puppeteer. Can you image what the future might look like? I know, it's all theoretical and Trump might be another puppet; I am an optimist though based on his actions hitherto. Now imagine that he will move in a tempo that is similar to Putin's. Would you be underwhelmed in 2033? I would be, I can say you that.

Jesus christ>>9396934

Privyet FSB

Putin should follow Stalin and kill 65 million more kikes tbh.

JUST EXACTLY AS PLANNED, GOY

Naw, Holla Forums drew that cat taking money from the yid pig and subsequently getting fucked by it. That sets them off like kicking an unsmoked bee hive.

KEK WILL BE PLEASED

I need to see this image

We don't even have to be friends, we just have to not go around fucking aggravating nuclear holocaust just because some liberal women got upset about not getting abortions funded by taxpayer money anymore.

I don't trust him the guy's made 200 billion throughout his presidency and his ties to jews and support of mudshits.

"americans" are not obsessed with it, but ZOG is obsessed with it.

Look at those Jooz, they're absolutely terrified of Putin, look at their forced smiles.

These are genuine smiles, they love Putin. He created a paradise for them.

All that hohol chocolate must be full of drugs no one's ever heard of

No wonder RIDF is so buttblasted, they're worshiping Moloch.

Meh, Russia took our uranium and paid Hillary for making the deal. Show them no mercy, China.

Leftist autists can't into context.

Hes a worthless piece of shit that has driven Russia into the ground

Every other ex commie country is doing better then russia by a wide margin. Germany was burnt to the fucking ground in the war and is still an economic power house Russia is a shithole ran by bastards.

You better give me a source, nigger.

Too many years of Duck and Cover propaganda drills, the real Cold War, Space Race, Cuban Missle Crisis, etc. I hate them for a lot of things but I don't fault them for that. I'm Gen X and even we had non-stop anti-Russia propaganda. Everything from the movie Red Dawn, to Sting's faggy "Muh russian children" song to Reagan Vs Gorbachev.

This past few months feels like reliving shit from 30 years ago.

Better music doesn't excuse this

it is so funny seeing uidf shills here. they get so mad, they forget to sage, and everyone just laughs at them in the process

not the guy you asked, but a quick jewgle search gives me this link:

http:// standforpeace.org.uk/sparrows-crew-russian-far-right-terror-group/

It is as long as you have strength in numbers

Sparrows Crew
yeah I know It's tumblr, but baer with me.
sparrowscrew.tumblr.com/
Warning: graphic shit

that's alright, but the patrician's choice is, of course, harrison

An example of such group. They fuck up criminal shitskins and test pepper sprays for 2ch.hk's analog of /k/ at the same time.

Following the Ukraine conflict for a long time, I would respect Azov if they weren't being utterly used by kikes and capitalists. It really doesn't make any sense that they'd let a kike control them and make them do shit like shelling their own neighborhoods outside of the DNR area.

You got "Ivan" right though, Slavic countries are full retard no matter where you look. The only hope is for Azov to pull another coup on Ukraine's parliament.

Pick one and only one.

wew lad

Kek

Maybe because Russian immigration into this country is so high, and they support their own?

Kek.

Here you go user

If you research the story behind the Tiger, you will laugh your ass off.

"It sure would be nice to reduce all immigration, including that from Russia."—pro-white

"But you need Russian immigration, because they're better than you are!"—cuckold

White immigration is fine

Putin's popularity is due in part to Hillary hating him so much, and due in part to all the anti-white bullshit of today. With every black and illegal mexican calling "stupid fucking white people" racist for having opinions, it's only natural for people to gravitate towards the strong white leader who gives no fucks about what the alt-left thinks of him. The rise in popularity of Putin's policy positions is soon to follow.

This.

They're not controlled by that origalich, that was disproven a while ago.

I'm a Russian native, but surely your logic is correct.

I checked it out, and it's rather sad.
sorry about Sega
Though it has to be said, anti poaching laws which Putin enforces are giving the much desired, positive effect.
https:// news.vice.com/article/vladimir-putin-really-loves-tigers-and-its-actually-making-a-difference-in-the-world
I know it's vice, but the info is probably verifiable.

filtered ;)

Calexit: A Semi-Satirical View from Russia
archive.is/HS7Tm

Damn Russkis!
Kek

iirc the calexit movement started in Moscow. That should say something about the current Russian government.

TOPKEK

For real? At the very least they're still being used by Poroshenko and his retarded cronies.

It's pretty simple to understand. Normalfags see the media kicking up all this dirt with the fake narrative of Trump working for Russia, and they reflexively trust Russia more.

It's not that people like Russia more as much as it is that they hate the lying media and don't trust them. So the media says Russia is pure evil and people just assume it is a lie and that Russia must be good.

Reverse psychology

No one other than liberals ever really hated Russia for the whole fag thing and Pussy Riot, everyone knows we're "friends" with countries like China and Saudi Arabia that do a lot worse.

It would be, but nobody is talking about that, user.

Wouldn't the Russian immigrants who come here en mass also be the most supportive of their country of origin, or have you already taken that into account?

I am ok with loligarchs

end everything worked out fine

So are Ukrainians…

Alright I'm gonna give you an outside perspective I'm central Europe:
Tl:dr

If any country would try to do this to my people I would go and do exactly the same as Russians did.
I'm not a regional expert, nor do I have any stake in this, my opinion.

Except That never happened. Like those ebil baltics, Finns, poles and of course the ebil nazis who want to genocide Russians. Russia has anihilated several european ethnicities in the last 100 years.

My man you have your view I have mine. We won't convince eachother otherwise so let's leave it at that. I am not saying I know what transpired 100%, but I am far more on the Russian side, given the info I gathered (not from msm)

From RT? Your opinion is stupid and Russia has annex land from 2 neighbors in 10 years. I hope you live to see a day when your country needs to be "liberated" to save the poor oppressed Russians living in it.

No, I don't read rt. But I saw how msm tried to demonize Russia.
You want to go there?
We'll go then.
My country did fight off an occupying force. Twice. 45 an 91. We win. Qe don't cry on the internet

Anyways really not my business injecting myself into this conflict. It is between
You and Russians.

Remember when Russia was OK?
And before that the left LOVED Russia?
Now they hate Trump so much they want to start WWIII

Boy oh boy what a shitshow of a thread. I see shills play both sides as always to stir up division. That or it's the daily Russia vs Ukraine thread war. Oh bother , whenever such a thread pops up same shit all over again. Can't we just settle this so i can go sleep now.
First of all Putin is no "savior of the white race", ok Anglinfags ? I would love that to be true but if it was his actions would be much more different. At best case he is similar to Trump , somewhere in the purplepill area. If he was Jewtin though the media approach towards him would be much more different, except if what we are witnessing is a battle between kikes that want a western controlled kikosphere and kikes that want an eastern controlled kikosphere. Now as for Trump he is a wrench in the plans of many, and it wouldn't take him long to become jew wise due to his current position and actions taken against him by certain individuals that all so happen to be of jewish descend or have some jewish boss to answer to as a mudnority.
Now what's most probable if my above scenario is correct , the western kike block which is much more on the spotlight than the eastern kike block is losing power and is getting on the spotlight. Which is probably why there is all this sperg tier lashing against Russia. I still need to connect some things though. We need to become more jew wise ourselves towards the kikes of the eastern kike block, to see more clearly into this situation. If anyone knows some information that he would like to share, i would be delighted to hear some names and a rundown of the situation and what each of them controls.

(Hitlerdubs check'd)

MFW the kikes realize they've accidentally been running a PR campaign for Vladimir Putin since 2012

Do you really think that our enemies operate on such a basic and primitive level? They almost always use reverse psychology…

Remember Weimar Germany, where a D&C strategy was implemented, i.e. left wing versus right wing. Basically, Marxists versus Conservatives.

What did Hitler do? He destroyed this illusion and showed the German population that they were being duped. National Socialism was neither left nor right. These concepts became meaningless.

Now this whole USA vs Russia is the same shitshow but played on a global level. If you choose sides, you do exactly what they want. If you know that it's zog east vs. zog west, then you'll have to think pragmatically, i.e. what is better for the Ukrainian people in the long-term.

With Putin they simply will be annihilated. Without him they have a tiny chance to break free because Poroshenko is a weak faggot.

As said I'm not an expert on the subject but I from what I know, I support Russia. What's your stake in this?

This user understands my position ;)

No one said he was. Ukraine shills if you want to discuss the war MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD

This one is about USA and Russia.

oy vey!

This.

As evident in the Gallup poll, they're not so much anymore.
But why:

This. Just stop fucking waving WW3 and destroy terrorists together.

The BLANDA UP phrase comes from some Swedecuck public tv video telling Swede's to racemix with African immigrants.

Yeah it was used ironically. I think

Nice

WE MARS WHEN?

Thanks for this version

I have no stake in this. I'm seeing that Russia is flooded with foreigners, which means that every region that is incorporated into Russia will experience the same, e.g. massive surge in synagogue constructions in Crimea.

Going against Putin is very difficult, they will kill you, he has too much power. Whereas you could succeed against Poroshenko because he's weak.

Saint Putin is Savior of the West.

Putin only cares about Russians, which is totally fine since they're HIS fucking countrymen.

The global rise in nationalism is built on respect for leaders who stand up for their people first and foremost. This doesn't mean that I like him, it means I respect him.

We have OUR man in office now, we don't need to be looking up to a foreign leader anymore.

ok shlomo

I love these, so comfy

Anons that were advocating for Trump's election were also for bettering relations with Russia, as I recall. My question is where are you now?
Did you get sucked in the Democrat "muh Russia is responsible for everything"?

*most
I don't expect yeah we're best buddies now, but come the fuck on. This is a historic chance that two superpowers better it's relations and this thread has what- 270 replies? Low energy

Anyways, perhaps it was all demagogy to you, but I believed in it.

I know Trump has alot on his plate right now, but honestly focus some of your energy towards this issue. I think it's a rather important one

Im not sure if you are aware or not but trump isnt on team putin

If Putin wins in the Ukraine he will re incorporate the country as a vassal state back into the eurasian union like belrus. Nationalism will be squashed the leaders will be killed the country will be kept purposefully poor and flooded with migrants to cause social divisions. I have no reason to support Putins empire and no matter what lies you say Russia is a massive mutlitethnic multicultural empire.

I have bad news:

ne ws.tj/en/news/world/20170302/237238
archive.is/KQ0lP

Sounds like he's seeing the first signs of degeneracy infecting Islam and wants to stop it before it turns into the neo-hedonist state most of Christianity is currently in. Good luck, nigger.

Sounds like a good idea to make your non-white population strong… Come on man, are you this fucking dense?

Here's a video about the press-secretary of the Russian federal immigration services, who literally talks about white genocide during an interview. What do you think happened next? HE WAS FIRED IMMEDIATELY. Who would have guessed…

youtube. com/watch?v=ruNTrtSZ11M
It's in Russian without subtitles, though. It's 56 seconds long, so search for someone who can translate this if you don't believe it.

Very sad. Sadder still is that Russian and Arab Spring muslims are going to carry on the story of the holocaust and fight for Israel when the white Russian genocide is completed.

I never said they need tp be same team. What I was saying did all the talk about bettering relations go through the window when Trump won?
Are we team #IMWITHER now?

You know what? You're right. Fuck this thread, I hope mods delete it. Go on exactly the same as you did under Obama or as you would under Hillary, burgers

Russia and America are bros for life. We're gonna have BBQs in Alaska.

And it's a bad thing why? It's muslims harassing other muslims over degeneracy.
Sharia patrols in uk was about them harassing everyone else and they were shut down when they went after fags.

geopolitics. co/2017/03/01/covert-war-between-russia-and-khazarian-jewry/

The MSM hate Putin and Russia. That's all you need to know to know they're our ally.

no he's right, you little bitch.

The MSM hated Soviet Russia also… Your thinking is very primitive. They work with reverse psychology all the time.

As usual gay nigger Ukrainians can't make anything of their own and hijack both Russia's and Polands ideas. Intermarium was our plan of dominating your sorry existence. The Polish-Soviet was was originally called the Polish war for Ukrainian independence but Ukrainian nigs failed so hard the latter name remained, and later of course, later massacre our people live the dirty savages they are.

What he just said is the complete opposite of what a globalist kike would, dumbass.

It's not a hierearchy, kike. You can like people without placing them in a fucking hierarchy. I hate you cucks so much.

Russia isn't quite our ally yet until we start working with them on a lot of different levels. There's a lot of work to be done. I think probably the best thing we could do for Russia would be helping them with their alcohol abuse problems. I think it's one of the things that really holds Russia back as a country, and as far as I've been able to tell the massive drinking problem hasn't ever been properly addressed.
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/how-alcohol-conquered-russia/279965/

n.W.o 4 life

check and kek

Quite honestly, I want the US and Russia to be friendly and remove the jew together before going on their merry way.

слава